PDA

View Full Version : Wah Lan.

redsea
19-12-2005, 08:04 PM
feeling lucky last week... so go there check it out. After 15min finally settle with a H1+ 2nd floor girl call Janet. About 30+-, and say her age also around there. Got good face and figure. what i bth is her talkativeness. When i went in she immediately machiam treat me like long time friend... telling me that time customer A do wat girl B snatch business bullcrap. Anyhow shower liao then we go on bed. CD on liao then bj follow by grazing and ball-twitches. Halfway she can still rise up and scold me ask me squeeze harder. Then she continue with bj and sometimes come up to talk kok, say i squeeze too hard liao.

Fucked in missionary... but she keep on talking and talking until i sian 9/10. then she notice i not paying attention and tot i say she not good enough and fire starts! She keep rumbling and rumbling... say i very not co-operative very nan gao then she don't want me to come back. Sibei bad exp. Also dunno who go put a round table at the staircase there... leave me alone with her for about 40min

FR

face: 8/10 (good face, looks young and cheerful)
figure: 8/10 (compare to others one of the best)
bj: 6/10 (would be good if she don't stop halfway and +++ kok)
fj: 3/10 (BTH the talking... somemore nv cum)
RTF: (blacktape her mouth, maybe go back)
damages: $40

redsea
19-12-2005, 09:50 PM
oh ya... forgot to say that there's another one near H2+ slim and tall looks around 27 but was on the phone when i passed by... looks like an ah lian but from her tone can confirm from malaysia. Can anyone confirm this one and Janet?

snowcap
20-12-2005, 11:36 AM
bro u go normally around wat time ??

redsea
21-12-2005, 03:55 PM
i went there twice, once around 5+ and the other 9+... will be going there again to update. Maybe an FR when i return?

WahLan
23-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Eh.. someone call me name? :D

redsea
27-12-2005, 07:37 PM
feeling lucky, so went there again around 4+. today got alot like holiday mood so only a few stayed. Went to H14R4 and waited about 15min for Kit. She had a nice figure(estimate 34 26 36, Bcup, NICE ASS), abit on the tall side (ard 170) and has a good face. Pity that her place is lvl 1, which means no shower room; jus a small basin.

Very soon after we settle on the price we stripped and do our business. She's quite a good nipple licker and gives a good bj but then she cannot do riding (too bad, cos i like that particularly). Dont allow touching of pussy (scared dirty?) After about 15 min of robo-bonking (she din move nor make any noise until spoken to) then i came.

FR
Kit - H14R4 (From KL, around 26-28, 170+-5cm, 50+-3kg)

Face: 8/10 (Because she's young)
Body: 7.5/10 (Tall, slim, perky b-cup tits, fleshy ass, pussy quite tight)
Attitude: 8/10 (Cold, but willing to answer all questions asked, and remain well-tempered)
BJ : 7/10 (good, but too short)
FJ : 4/10 (pussy's good, willing to try different pos, but abit dull)

Overall: 6/10
RTF: possible, since she's not leaving until Lunar New Year