PDA

View Full Version : Enquiries.......pls elighten the confused me...

v-factor
13-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Dear cheongsters of petain....,i haf been cheonging petain for the past 2 yrs liao,but have always got some questions dat i couldn't find the answers to...:confused: can some bros tell me?here goes....
1st)everytime i went into h24,rm14 is always queueing up with people....nv had the chance to look in to see how she looks like,let alone ask the price.can someone tell me how much is the lady in h24r14(far end) charging and how does she looks?
2nd)h1,everytime has got 2 ladys standing by the door but nv seen them close their doors b4....r their service bad?cuz everytime i walk past they always tell me "$20",but how come nobody when their price r so budget?
lastly,i went to petain in hope of expanding my cum juice when i walked past h17.the lady rite at the front door has great looks and body...tempted to walk over to ask her e price but an ah pek overtook me n walked in...waited n waited,in the end dulan liao,went back home with full ammo...can someone tell me if the lady is a new WL there?cuz i like nv seen her b4....
pls enlighten me cuz these questions r juz buzzing in my head.....thanx~:o

Idoru
13-01-2006, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=v-factor]Dear cheongsters of petain....,i haf been cheonging petain for the past 2 yrs liao,but have always got some questions dat i couldn't find the answers to...:confused: can some bros tell me?here goes....
1st)everytime i went into h24,rm14 is always queueing up with people....nv had the chance to look in to see how she looks like,let alone ask the price.

Put on your glasses and go and check again. Are you sure H24????

Idoru
13-01-2006, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE=v-factor]Dear cheongsters of petain....,i haf been cheonging petain for the past 2 yrs liao,but have always got some questions dat i couldn't find the answers to...:confused: can some bros tell me?here goes....
1st)everytime i went into h24,rm14 is always queueing up with people....nv had the chance to look in to see how she looks like,let alone ask the price.

Put on your glasses and go and check again. Are you sure H24????

Sorry you are correct H24R14. First class service but long Q must come early line up before she arrive. Look: 5/10 Service: 10/10
Cheers

v-factor
14-01-2006, 07:20 PM
thanx alot.... :)

Idoru
14-01-2006, 10:35 PM
thanx alot.... :)

Hi V-Factor
H17R555, Helen, solid body and boobs but with many restrictions.
Specialty playing your lower head with ample KY, wonderful feeling.
Can also get her to finger your ass hole and she will use a finger glove to do it. For those who want safe sex she is the one. Charges $35:00
Cheers

nitecrawllerr
15-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Helen, solid body and boobs but with many restrictions.

Bro, with me she dont impose that much restrictions leh. :confused:

Idoru
15-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Bro, with me she dont impose that much restrictions leh. :confused:

All these are based on Chemistry......
Cheers

nitecrawllerr
15-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Can also get her to finger your ass hole and she will use a finger glove to do it.

Almost laughed my head off..kehkehkeh. But have to agree with you on the chemistry part. ;)