PDA

View Full Version : Express Tailor Shop

milkman87
08-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Hi bros.. not sure if this is the right place to post but i was wondering if anyone knows of any tailor(s) that can make suits / business suits within a couple of days?

Heading down to BKK and Pattaya end of month for a week so also intend to tailor a suit at the same time.

Thank you for the contributions in advance!

milkman87
08-08-2015, 10:44 PM
First of all which area you will be residing when you're in BKK.

Majority of the tailor shops can do your tailor shirts within couple of days and you can request them to even deliver to your hotel. :D

Most probably in Asoke? I havent been to BKK for the longest time.. lol.. Saw a few tailors in sukhimvit / silom area

anikisan
09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Hi bros.. not sure if this is the right place to post but i was wondering if anyone knows of any tailor(s) that can make suits / business suits within a couple of days?

Heading down to BKK and Pattaya end of month for a week so also intend to tailor a suit at the same time.

bro, try empire - the customer svc is great and they are pretty efficient and good quality. http://www.theempiretailors.com/

shirts going for $60. suits i'm not too sure

panda2rocks
31-08-2015, 05:40 PM

Well, you are in Bangkok..... can't help much.

But if you are in Changmai- you get cheaper and quality stuff there. Some do have their shops as branches in Bangkok too. They gather for subsequent mail orders too - once they have your measurement during your first order. You won't believe most shops are owned by either the northern Indians or the Nepalis.. Both are acumen business people.

one shop beside the famous mahping hotel ( Theresa Teng last performance there ) is reliable and cheap.

kiddodude
31-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Personally i would recommend Amari Watergate Hotel @level 2. There are 3 decent tailor that i frequent.