PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Love Motel or motel/short time hotel

Big_sam
25-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Was shocked to see that Bkk motel/love hotel scene has improve so much with Banana State Fashion Hotel and FOR YOU INN. Do understand Peep Inn Ratchada will be undergoing big renovation to improve the quality of the rooms maybe featuring boxing ring theme room also.

Ever since going Taiwan Sato hotel, I felt in love with the different theme rooms :D Just wondering if there is any similar hotel/motel or any Hotel room with jacuzzi in Bangkok?

Do kindly share yea :D

Treemon99
26-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Was shocked to see that Bkk motel/love hotel scene has improve so much with Banana State Fashion Hotel and FOR YOU INN

For you Inn looks like a kindergarden playschool rather than a sex motel.........:p but its pretty impressive inside especially the bathtub...... Isst still at 360 or 370bht for 3hrs couldnt rmb n still cums with free condom? :p:D My lady hotel at Ramkhamhaeng oso not too bad......... Different fantasy theme rooms similar to For You Inn.....

BangBang420
28-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Awesome thread!! I never been to a love hotel in bkk. Will sure to check it out next trip. This biz model makes perfect sense in a city like bkk^.^