PDA

View Full Version : Kerrisdale Condo Beside Petain

kikkiboy76
13-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering will the petain houses be vacate and demolish, knowing the resident at Kerrisdale will sure make noise and complains.

Anyone have any news? if really gonna vacate, so sad to see another romping ground vanish in singapore. :mad:

Masix
26-07-2006, 06:26 PM
I just cannot imagine living on the low floors with my living room facing the red-lighted street....arrgh!!! :mad:

ahlaw73
26-07-2006, 06:49 PM
hi bros,
well, the condo's almost fully sold, plus the nearby city square coming up, the whole area will be revamped. there is a outline plan on the BCA website.

I'm in the construction line and is very involved at kerrisdale but believe it or not, i hardly go there afterwork or during my breaks although i was so fucking tempted every day! hahaha!

scared client and workers see then not very nice lah!.

my last outing was on saturday 22nd july and took Pat. can read my FR under the thread.

cheers.

doomday123
26-07-2006, 07:42 PM
This place is as good as dead during the night. Its unlike the 90s time. So much people there.

I am indoubt that this place will soon be over.

So whoever wanted to go, better be fast than sorry.

kingcopa
27-07-2006, 10:40 AM
hi bros,
well, the condo's almost fully sold, plus the nearby city square coming up, the whole area will be revamped. there is a outline plan on the BCA website.

I'm in the construction line and is very involved at kerrisdale but believe it or not, i hardly go there afterwork or during my breaks although i was so fucking tempted every day! hahaha!

scared client and workers see then not very nice lah!.

my last outing was on saturday 22nd july and took Pat. can read my FR under the thread.

cheers.

Almost full meh? u very much involve in kerrisdale hm........... me too!!!!!!

breastlover
02-11-2006, 08:25 PM
This place will be close soon. Not sure if they will re-located to another place. I highly doubt it will.

kikkiboy76
08-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Wonder what will happen to the WL at PT. hmm...........:(

yyyyyy
28-01-2007, 08:24 AM
It all matter of time..first KS,soon follow by Petain..maybe desker..will GL shift too? :rolleyes:

ahpong
29-01-2007, 06:10 PM
It all matter of time..first KS,soon follow by Petain..maybe desker..will GL shift too? :rolleyes:

don't worry, the govt will designate one place for you guys to play.

snakehead
29-01-2007, 06:34 PM
This place will be close soon. Not sure if they will re-located to another place. I highly doubt it will.

Latest news..... this place confirmed closing down but gahmen will only start chasing them out in about 2 or 3 years time when they proceed with the building plans.

So brudders no need to worry.... u still can bonk for 2 more yrs.

Happy Bonking:D

hot chocolate
30-01-2007, 08:00 AM
Latest news..... this place confirmed closing down but gahmen will only start chasing them out in about 2 or 3 years time when they proceed with the building plans.

So brudders no need to worry.... u still can bonk for 2 more yrs.

Happy Bonking:D

some years back I heard that the gahmen planning of shifting the redlight districts to Changi area but then till now there were no action.

bolaking
31-01-2007, 07:15 PM
some years back I heard that the gahmen planning of shifting the redlight districts to Changi area but then till now there were no action.

I heard about this also. Another location was to some where in Krangji, but no follow up till now.

slimboyfat
01-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Wonder what will happen to the WL at PT. hmm...........:(

most of them are so old i dont know if they will still be alive in 3 years time

mczai
05-02-2007, 07:15 PM
I did ask a few WL about this. They say petain will never shift...

Anyway lots of tall building are starting to build around this man heaven paradise, so in time I think it will be demolish or shift to another venue.

What I hate about it, is the discreet and quiet enviroment is no longer there lah... WTF :mad:

Legionaire
10-02-2007, 08:39 PM

KS shifted? You kidding me? Please tell me you kidding!

Heaven forbid that they shift GL! If the people got no where to release there will be riots!

born64
16-02-2007, 03:08 PM
lots of tall building are starting to build around this man heaven paradise, so in time I think it will be demolish or shift to another venue...........What I hate about it, is the discreet and quiet enviroment is no longer there lah... WTF :mad:

This I agree with you. Anyway nothing is permanent :)

heaven
19-02-2007, 11:28 AM
This I agree with you. Anyway nothing is permanent :)

Agree that everything will come to an end but still hope that PT will stay as long as it can :)