PDA

View Full Version : Different type of massage

royroy85
21-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Anyone can share where can I get a different type of massage in BBK? Looking for something adventurous and yet traditional.

For example 2 girls doing thai massage naked.

Or any naked style traditional massage...

Sex is not important...

norice
22-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Hello,

Go to Club Mitu and ask for no hand massage!

ypy73
22-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Hello,

I going to Club Mitu For NoHand Massage , Any One Interested ? I will be in Bangkok 4 Jan to 8 Jan , most likely will be going on 5 Jan around afternoon.;);)

1KnightinBKK
05-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Hello,

Bringing a client there this weekend, never been there before personally. Always wanted to try but every time the Japanese boss sent me the pictures of girls available nothing tickles my fancy.

Any idea what to expect during this no hands massage? Typical body to body rub?

fidelity
05-01-2016, 02:18 AM
Bringing a client there this weekend, never been there before personally. Always wanted to try but every time the Japanese boss sent me the pictures of girls available nothing tickles my fancy.

Any idea what to expect during this no hands massage? Typical body to body rub?

Think of it as a bath house where you get serviced properly, you don't have to take any initiative. Hence, "no hands massage"

knowntender
05-01-2016, 09:45 AM
"Yogurt Massage" is offered in soapie MP in Pattaya.
Not so is also available in BKK joints or not.

francesco
05-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Think of it as a bath house where you get serviced properly, you don't have to take any initiative. Hence, "no hands massage"

in soapy massage u also don't need to take any initiative?

anikisan
05-01-2016, 11:04 PM
damn until now i still think about my 1st body nurul massage at bkk. she's 22 or so from isaan, dark skin but petite and sweet face. her soft-spoken mannerism and voice already make my heart felt hahaha

as usual, strip and she shower me while i sat on the plastic stool. dried up, then i lie face down on the bed. at first she started with my leg massage...mmm...not bad...not a lot of strength but still comfy enough. then she poured the nurul gel on my back and bums and started to slide all over me...power!!! she used her B- soft soft breasts to massage me and that was heavenly!!

after a while, i flipped over and this is my favourite part! she used her pussy to glide across my rock-hard dick! and she sure know how to enjoy coz she will close her eyes whenever her clit rub across my dick head...must be seebeh song for her wahaha

then...she a bit tired already, and then she bend forward a bit and continue to slide her pussy on me dick. and feeling super horny by now, i positioned my middle finger at an angle when she slide backwards, my middle finger finger fucked her...at first she opened her eyes and moaned a very soft moan, surprised at being suddenly penetrated.

then,,,the more she slide, the more i finger fuck her...and guess what??? she's seebeh wet inside liao!! and then, main course is served:)

i rem i went back to find her for the 2nd time on my last day, and she just reported for work (about 11am) and i wanted only her. did the naughty did again and i tipped her and she beamed and hugged me and wish me good luck.

end of story. wahaha!!

adra
06-01-2016, 03:32 AM
mind sharing the mp name and location ? really appreciate it.

skillcapped
16-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Club mitu is nice

chennaiman30
18-01-2016, 05:54 PM
For a really different type of massage search for analisa massage parlour in BKK. And ask for the prostate massage. You will never forget that !

R00tbeer
22-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Anyone know anywhere with Tantric massage? those tickling sensation where they are expertise in using their nails to arouse.