PDA

View Full Version : haji lane spa

iamapaikia
30-07-2002, 06:14 PM
Hi guys, saw that the haji lane spa thread gone liao.

Went down to the place last week but a bit quiet. Saw the ladies not that bad looking..

just wanna ask..any truth in that thread? As i wanna go try next week....have a facial and if got then something else...

:D

lennyHunk
01-08-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by iamapaikia

Went down to the place last week but a bit quiet. Saw the ladies not that bad looking..

just wanna ask..any truth in that thread? As i wanna go try next week....have a facial and if got then something else...

Why Start Another thread on this Haji Lane place??You should have read up on my thread 'Newplace-Aromatherapy saloon.'
Anyway, this isnt a spa. And yes, i must agree a few of the therapists there quite 'chio' and i like their peppermint full body scrub.

iamapaikia
01-08-2002, 07:50 PM
pai seh...

but couldn't find the thread..even after searching for it...

anyhow..will go down to try it

thomasdelarue
01-08-2002, 08:18 PM

around tat area, got any halal massage or not?
me want to save money lah.

Lambert
01-08-2002, 08:24 PM
You might not believe this, but the spa also caters for guys who are into other guys.

I wouldn't believe it if I had not heard from an insider about the screams of guys being sodomised in the ass by other guys who give them scrubs as well.

So beware!

iamapaikia
02-08-2002, 02:52 AM
wow...this is news to me...come to think of it...if go around evening time sure scarey..whole stretch deserted even during daytime..cept for a few units under renovation...

but will still go c c....and bring my trusted touch light to sodo any guys who wanna sodo me..

ol'coyote
02-08-2002, 05:55 PM
Yes, there are 2 male massues in RN.
However, they will only do if requested by customers.
Most guys would of course prefer gals to massage their body.
So these guys are only for those who are uncomfortable being naked with ladies.
After one of my sessions there, I saw one such client requesting for one of the male massuse.
I asked the male recep and he informed me about this.

newlife
02-08-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by ol'coyote
Yes, there are 2 male massues in RN.
However, they will only do if requested by customers.
Most guys would of course prefer gals to massage their body.
So these guys are only for those who are uncomfortable being naked with ladies.
After one of my sessions there, I saw one such client requesting for one of the male massuse.
I asked the male recep and he informed me about this.

hi nice to see u.....never join them at today outing mah......

ol'coyote
02-08-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by newlife

hi nice to see u.....never join them at today outing mah......

Today cannot lah.
Meeting the wife for dinner.
Also, they going international buffet.
Me only holding M'sian restricted passport.

newlife
02-08-2002, 06:03 PM

Today cannot lah.

so sad to hear tat but anyway u enjoy urself in ur own way and have a nice weekend.......

Dragon golem
03-08-2002, 12:11 AM
new girl there - Joey, age-she say 24, a young girl,considered young in this type of place. Work in many other HC before like Marina South, Prince etc etc...not much massage skills. For those interested in R&R.

looks: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: not much skill but allow you touch almost anywhere.

Also heard that amy is gone, anyone knows where she gone to?

AsianMan
04-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Ay. I just went to Haji Lane leh, service not as good as everyone say leh.

LennyHUnk is it the boss there huh? Only say good things about Haji Lane. I so disappointed, expected so much, but the service like that only. I describe more in next posting, going out for dinner with my wife already.

iamapaikia
04-08-2002, 07:38 PM
AsianMan..looking forward to your follow up thread

Sunny
04-08-2002, 09:07 PM
hv peronally gone down to try. paid $85 for facial/massage/scrub + $50 for dessert.....service not that great. cannot touch. sian......but the massage not too bad if you r really into it.

Hv fun. cheers!

Dragon golem
04-08-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by AsianMan

LennyHUnk is it the boss there huh? Only say good things about Haji Lane. I so disappointed, expected so much, but the service like that only. I describe more in next posting, going out for dinner with my wife already.

Who did you try?

lennyHunk
05-08-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by AsianMan

Ya and also david golem/iampaikia. we are all shareholders of that Haji Lane shop.hahahha.if i am the boss,then u must be the competitor from golden landmark Hotel.

iamapaikia
05-08-2002, 02:29 AM
actually i one of the male massues there......

AsianMan
06-08-2002, 12:51 AM
Thought of continuing with my unfinished business, but I see the flames being aimed at my direction now. I have sinned for being too frank, nevertheless, that ain't a bad thing since everyone here wants a balanced opinion of the services, and well....... not commenting anymore.

Anyhow, don't fret over the fact that I might be one of your "rivals". The fact is, I am not, though I would definitely not mind earning the kind of money HC make each month. Kudos to you for knowing who your fiercest competitors are though, you have done your homework well I presume. And don't put ideas in everyone's minds. Playing the Devil's Advocate eh?

I shall not speak more, for the more I speak, the more I will have to speak, does it make sense to you guys? I don't log on regularly, and so happened that this thread caught my attention, and I went to view the other thread, that's all. Though I am married, I am still young you know, not some laochio auntie typing behind the laptop, and am definitely not as capable as the young towkay of........ nevermind. Peace yeah? National Day, make love not war. Adeius bros, don't bother flaming yah? I won't log on til the next time I feel like going to a HC. (Darn this AsianMan for being such a bloody lamer.) There, happy puppy? Tata.

P.S. See someone waiting already, better run quickquick.

tanmikel
09-08-2002, 03:07 PM

Today cannot lah.

aiyoh , sure or not !! still holding the M'sian restricted passport ?!?! didn't immigration send you a letter to change it ? its not usable , you know !

nokia6110
10-08-2002, 09:01 PM

:D \

is tis place a 2 storey shop house, or occupy the ground floor
only.

iamapaikia
10-08-2002, 10:25 PM
it occupy the ground floor in a 2 storey building

tanmikel
11-08-2002, 10:09 AM

what do you mean "facial" ?

MoonFace
11-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Wah?..Haji lane also got Spa ??
That small lane opp Golden Sultan ??

ol'coyote
12-08-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel

aiyoh , sure or not !! still holding the M'sian restricted passport ?!?! didn't immigration send you a letter to change it ? its not usable , you know !

You got it my fren.
Unless, you didn't understand the message between the lines.
Well, what I meant was that I cannot leave the country.
The wife holding on to the international passport.
So with my restricted passport, can go only in S'pore.

pebblebay
19-11-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by nokia6110
\

is tis place a 2 storey shop house, or occupy the ground floor
only. [B]

I think there are 2 there. Both ground floor shops. Girls not that bad looking.

Dragon golem
19-11-2002, 01:50 AM
Hxxx is definitely not Marina South. If some brudders here think so, they will be hugely disappointed. In Singapore, that fact is if the girl is so young and pretty and wanted to be in such a line, why must she waste time to give you a good massage.

So to find such girls is a gem. I remember in the past there was a moon in the old Spring HC.

These days among such shops, Hxxx and Bxxx is the best I have found so far. There are so many in Singapore now but most of it are all even older aunties who will give you good massage but you probably don't want any specials from them.

Hxxx and Bxxx are the best I can find in terms of good massage and presentable girls to give you special. However, Bxxx service sucks. Amy likes to bluff you go down and then gives you the girl you don't want.

If anyone here have better places to go, I am most willing to hear about it. Infact I will join you, I am a little bored of Hxxx also.

pebblebay
20-11-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Dragon golem
Hxxx is definitely not Marina South. If some brudders here think so, they will be hugely disappointed. In Singapore, that fact is if the girl is so young and pretty and wanted to be in such a line, why must she waste time to give you a good massage.

So to find such girls is a gem. I remember in the past there was a moon in the old Spring HC.

These days among such shops, Hxxx and Bxxx is the best I have found so far. There are so many in Singapore now but most of it are all even older aunties who will give you good massage but you probably don't want any specials from them.

Hxxx and Bxxx are the best I can find in terms of good massage and presentable girls to give you special. However, Bxxx service sucks. Amy likes to bluff you go down and then gives you the girl you don't want.

If anyone here have better places to go, I am most willing to hear about it. Infact I will join you, I am a little bored of Hxxx also. [B]

Yeah,went Haji again,when the boss called me up saying a new girl arrived,and she strongly recommended me.However i was there in the afternoon today,and was turned away due to her being fully booked.So i went to GLandmark Hotel.Went to the MY saloon.got a China girl in her 20's.not bad looking,Total damage:$52.It was really open view.but luckily i got the inside cubicle.You been there before?

tanmikel
21-11-2002, 05:20 PM
You got it my fren.
Unless, you didn't understand the message between the lines.
Well, what I meant was that I cannot leave the country.
The wife holding on to the international passport.
So with my restricted passport, can go only in S'pore.

looking back at this post , i think better you don't go JB for this hairdresser thrill thing . no passport might be a blessing in disguise . the black glass there very expensive . dropped in once to look for cheap thrills . end up paying RM100++ for an hour rub +HJ , vowed never to go back . facilities , as usual same as here , lousy . the girl who only looked good when half hiding in the shadow quoted me 300 for FJ . WTF , I might as well go to EDEN .

Penn
21-11-2002, 06:15 PM
went to haji lane last week and tried their service as so many bros recommended.
Reached there only found 2 gals available...
both in the 30's... nothing fantastic...
chose the prettier among the 2 (looks about 6/10).
went into the room and get down to biz...
there is no attached bathroom, so troublesome..

comparing the gals, think that bali is better in service...

total damage:
FJ: 100
Aroma: 45

shentonwayGUY
23-11-2002, 01:15 AM
Why are these 2 places always rooms not available ?Went there twice,especially Haji and was told to come back later.sian....
Went Bali,but saw 2 girls not to my liking.Hell...,went Fu Lu shou and got wanked by PRC lady at 3rd floor.Daichi or something.

tanmikel
03-12-2002, 09:01 AM
was at this place over the weekend and had serene . this place has as much facilities as a prc masage , and at least the prc massage had a door . this place had a curtain for a door . you could have walked in on a special anytime . saw michelle , nice big boobies but not really the tok gong beauty . serene did a HJ for me . can touch top but not bottom . nice handfull but a little saggy . total damage ?

HJ=$40 , scrub and rub =$50

will not go back , looking at the prices , I'll be making a return to HCs . At the HCs , there's at least a TV room and indivudual showers even at run down Royal .

bktan
06-12-2002, 12:33 PM
Hi can any bro out there help to advise me where it is actually located cos i went there yesterday but i cant find it... pls help...

pukimon
06-12-2002, 06:51 PM
Hello bktan
Its btw Arab st and Bali lane. U have to park at Arab st or GLH.
Its such a small lane,one way only for small car.

axeman
07-12-2002, 10:09 PM
tanmikel,
wow u spend so much in a day,
worth it meh ?

pussywillo
07-12-2002, 10:39 PM
Oh me goodness this is indeed news..

tanmikel
08-12-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by axeman
tanmikel,
worth it meh ?

totally not worth it , will not haggle too much but will show discontent by never going back . don't plan to be like some dumbfucks here who think repeat visits will actually lower the price very much

lennyHunk
08-12-2002, 01:21 PM
totally not worth it , will not haggle too much but will show discontent by never going back . don't plan to be like some dumbfucks here who think repeat visits will actually lower the price very much

$90 is not expensive. i guess you are the HC type who prefer facilities like sauna,hot pool,and free flow of dimsum,bee hoon,coffee,to make your money well spent. However,there are many brothers who are making a beeline to such places with no facilities eg:PRC massage-small shop, some with no shower room at all,or aromatherapy saloons like RN at Haji etc.WHY???
Simply bcause to each his own.some ppl are always on the run and always bz. all they need is a professional massage and a good way of 'release'. HC's are for those who have idle time .anyway,if u looking for facilities,my condo has a steam sauna and it has gym facilities too.But too bad no massage.hahhaa

tanmikel
08-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by lennyHunk
$90 is not expensive. i guess you are the HC type who prefer facilities like sauna,hot pool,and free flow of dimsum,bee hoon,coffee,to make your money well spent. However,there are many brothers who are making a beeline to such places with no facilities eg:PRC massage-small shop, some with no shower room at all,or aromatherapy saloons like RN at Haji etc.WHY???
Simply bcause to each his own.some ppl are always on the run and always bz. all they need is a professional massage and a good way of 'release'. HC's are for those who have idle time .anyway,if u looking for facilities,my condo has a steam sauna and it has gym facilities too.But too bad no massage.hahhaa

it was a personal opinion and I've never stopped anyone from making a beeline to these places . anyway , it all started when someone had a cheap handjob from places like these but now the prices are neck and neck with HC prices . to each his own but I'll not pay $2 for something that cost $1 . if you think $90 is nothing to you , by all means go ahead .

tanmikel
08-12-2002, 06:39 PM
tanmikel,
worth it meh ?

there a brother here who thinks $90 is not expensive

axeman
08-12-2002, 06:44 PM
hey all bro...90 bucks can buy you a pair of levi's jean leh....

kenneth1979
09-12-2002, 10:11 AM
there a brother here who thinks $90 is not expensive
]
$90 for a cheapo hj w/o bathing facilities is damn ex.
with that price i can head to eden for a massage and a BM
will feel even better.

tanmikel
09-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by kenneth1979
]
$90 for a cheapo hj w/o bathing facilities is damn ex.
with that price i can head to eden for a massage and a BM
will feel even better.

to each his own , but personally , I agree with you

giggs310010
10-12-2002, 01:05 AM
was at this place over the weekend and had serene . this place has as much facilities as a prc masage , and at least the prc massage had a door . this place had a curtain for a door . you could have walked in on a special anytime . saw michelle , nice big boobies but not really the tok gong beauty . serene did a HJ for me . can touch top but not bottom . nice handfull but a little saggy . total damage ?

So does anybody tried michelle before, appreciate detail FR.

giggs310010
11-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010
So does anybody tried michelle before, appreciate detail FR.

I decided to tryout Michelle instead of waiting for FR.
But of course I did my homework by reading through this thread carefully, figure out that Michelle should be the 1 to try.
So pickup the phone to book her.

When I went into the shop, I saw a very slutty looking blond hair girl sitting at the chair, I notice her huge tits bursting from her tight blouse. In my heart I was hoping is Michelle. When I asked her what's her name, she then said Michelle, I immediately take her for 1 hour massage.

Here's the FR :
While she is scrubbing my body, I started to place my hand under her skirt to fondle her, notice she is wearing a very sexy black silk g-string. She keep telling me she can't concentrate.
After scrubbing session, that's where the fun begins.
I make her lie down on the bed, 1 hand fingering her wet cunt while the other hand squeezing her left tits, my mouth busy sucking her right tits, while she keep teasing my cock, my pre-cum came out and wet her hand. I told her to stop for me to rest.

She is very wet. I never knew that I could do so much action in this spa, I got not too good experience in other spa.
She has very white smooth skin, her huge melon is real and very nice to squeeze, I can confirm is definately not implant breast.
After a while cannot tahan, as she hj me , I inserted 2 fingers into her to increase my thrusting into her, I shot all my load, very satisfied.
Her breast is as good and as firm as EVE from Miko HC, for those who knows EVE will know what I mean about this kind of breast, big & firm.

As I type this at my office desk, I actually had a hard on , going to toilet later to let off while thinking of Michelle. No mood to work today !!!

axeman
11-12-2002, 07:54 PM
so giggs310010, u also spend 90 bucks lah !

anfkk
11-12-2002, 08:13 PM
Wah, giggs310010, I tried Michelle once. I think she alright only, but I do intend to go back for her. But after that super FR of yours, I am sure she is going to be booked up for months man!

Heh heh.

smokes
11-12-2002, 08:41 PM
totally agree....

she got naked and climb on top of me and wanted a 69 position i have a 300mm distance from my eyes to her small cute puzzy....

wooooo.... what a good dick.....

ha ha ha ha looking for treasure mah

owen10
14-12-2002, 11:54 AM
Can any bros share their experience on this thread abt the gals there pls? Juz wondering any decent gals there who do not provide specials?

Based on prev Haji threads n my frens' experience:

Michelle - FJ, BJ, HJ
- Looks 6/10, Svc 6/10
- Can touch top n bottom, allow kissing

Serene - FJ, BJ, HJ
- Looks 6.5/10, Svc 6.5/10
- Can rubba with her, but doesnt let u go below
the downstairs.

Helen - FJ, BJ, HJ
- Looks 7/10, Svc 6.5/10
- 1 of the prettier gals there. 1st time I went there kana her
but didnt do much, touch touch abit so doesnt knw much

Chanel - BJ, HJ (not sure abt FJ)
- Looks 5/10, Svc 6.5/10
- Abit old, but sociable. Last time went there did not
have d appetitie to go beyond the forest

Ice - Heard she's a Thai-Chinese. So far, thk no FRs by bros
bros here. Heard fr fren she quite bitchy n horny

Jenny - If I'm not wrong, the lady boss there. Is she pretty?
Heard she only does HJ n BJ; Other than tht, all the
facials in salon done by her.

Any gals I missed out? Can any bros tell fr their experience whether any of these gals willing to remove their top? And is it true most only allow touching and kissing at the top? I feel the gals here abit too commercialised cos they think they are higher class than those in HCs.

busybody
16-12-2002, 11:27 AM
tanmikel,
worth it meh ?

To be frank, really not worth to go for this kind of place, unless the gal is fantastic, but don seems to be leh.

Been there once and thats it.....

fking
19-12-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Penn
went to haji lane last week and tried their service as so many bros recommended.
Reached there only found 2 gals available...
both in the 30's... nothing fantastic...
chose the prettier among the 2 (looks about 6/10).
went into the room and get down to biz...
there is no attached bathroom, so troublesome..

comparing the gals, think that bali is better in service...

total damage:
FJ: 100
Aroma: 45

bro penn, interested to know who's that gal.like to try n more FR appreciated.
fking

tommyk
20-12-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by busybody
To be frank, really not worth to go for this kind of place, unless the gal is fantastic, but don seems to be leh.

Been there once and thats it.....

Total agreed with you.
Beside, If info. Is not wrong “Alan “ also svc FJ/ BJ/ HJ too.
Recent visited actual gals available Michelle, Serene & Jenny only.
Dislike fake arrangement, bed facility & unclean environment, Ready not worth to go back again.

tommyk.

fking
23-12-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by tommyk
Total agreed with you.
Beside, If info. Is not wrong “Alan ?also svc FJ/ BJ/ HJ too.
Recent visited actual gals available Michelle, Serene & Jenny only.
Dislike fake arrangement, bed facility & unclean environment, Ready not worth to go back again.

tommyk.

Can tell me who u try, what's the damage and how was the gal's service.
Wanna prepare myself for my first visit and money's worth.

thks.

pig40
23-12-2002, 11:51 PM
One rival joint said the reason why their scrub cream is sensationally fragrant or siok when rubbed onto the skin is that they have added medicated oil (feng you) into their cream. All other places that I have tried could not match the strong fragrance compared to this place. Any comments? Jenny is decent although she might oblige with HJ request. Times are really bad. Some extra money is better than no money.

kenex
24-12-2002, 01:58 AM
Hi brudders,

after seeing all these stuff about Haji Lane, i abit gian tio liao.. tried my best to search for phone number to book the gals, but throughout this thread also cannot find lor.. can anyone be kind enough to post the phone number of the spa here? If not, can PM me? or at least tell me the spa name, so that i can go search the yellow pages for it. Thanks!

guestty
24-12-2002, 02:03 AM
HAJI 62993959
BALI 62955288

KIAA
24-12-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by owen10
Can any bros share their experience on this thread abt the gals there pls? Juz wondering any decent gals there who do not provide specials?

Based on prev Haji threads n my frens' experience:

Michelle - FJ, BJ, HJ
- Looks 6/10, Svc 6/10
- Can touch top n bottom, allow kissing

Serene - FJ, BJ, HJ
- Looks 6.5/10, Svc 6.5/10
- Can rubba with her, but doesnt let u go below
the downstairs.

Helen - FJ, BJ, HJ
- Looks 7/10, Svc 6.5/10
- 1 of the prettier gals there. 1st time I went there kana her
but didnt do much, touch touch abit so doesnt knw much

Chanel - BJ, HJ (not sure abt FJ)
- Looks 5/10, Svc 6.5/10
- Abit old, but sociable. Last time went there did not
have d appetitie to go beyond the forest

Ice - Heard she's a Thai-Chinese. So far, thk no FRs by bros
bros here. Heard fr fren she quite bitchy n horny

Jenny - If I'm not wrong, the lady boss there. Is she pretty?
Heard she only does HJ n BJ; Other than tht, all the
facials in salon done by her.

Any gals I missed out? Can any bros tell fr their experience whether any of these gals willing to remove their top? And is it true most only allow touching and kissing at the top? I feel the gals here abit too commercialised cos they think they are higher class than those in HCs.

called up haji and booked michelle yesterday evening. when reached there, saw a lady sitting outside and found out she was jenny. told her that i've made a appointment wif michelle. u know wat she told me?? she said no such person??? WTF i confronted her that wat u told me on the phone is she's avaliable and now u said no such person, later she said michelle is on leave, knn feel cheated and still got the cheek to push other gals to me...dun feel like toking to her and walk off.
bty, saw some threads on jenny tat she's a lao chio and got 34C boobs?? no comments, juz my personal view, i dun think she's a lao chio and dun hv a 34C boobs. wat my rating to her will be 3/10 on look and 32 or 33 on boobs.
but anyway "TO EACH HIS OWN"

cheers!

owen10
26-12-2002, 02:18 AM
If I am not wrong, Jenny is the boss with short hair who is the one doin all the facials.

Tommyk, so who among the lot do u think is the best @ Haji? So far I think Serene n Michelle is so so onli.

Btw, juz wondering in Bali, do u need to strip naked like H? In terms of scrub who better n cheaper? I tried Haji peppermint once, thk not worth d additional $15 .. so opted for normal massage fr then on.

shentonwayGUY
18-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by anfkk
Wah, giggs310010, I tried Michelle once. I think she alright only, but I do intend to go back for her. But after that super FR of yours, I am sure she is going to be booked up for months man!

Heh heh.

Got a call from Michelle.She opened a shop on her own nearby Haji.But havent really got the address as i was driving when she called me.Will let bros know once i found out.

giggs310010
21-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by shentonwayGUY
Got a call from Michelle.She opened a shop on her own nearby Haji.But havent really got the address as i was driving when she called me.Will let bros know once i found out.

Please keep me informed.

freebiez
21-04-2003, 09:35 PM
was in 2 minds today whether wanna try MY or Rene...ended up paying more and not satisfied with the s*****l
tried rene today a haji lane..
got a plump gal called may....
50 bucks for hj expensive..quite reluctant to try but end up having hj for 40 bucks...still expensive to me...
won't be going back again..coz 3 of the gals there i saw only 1 can make it...all old...
her name is joanne and the other thin gal is yuan an or what..somehting like that...
anyway...tink tat may bluff me coz i told her i wanna the other gal (joanne) to give me massage but told me she got booking liao...
then end up with her...when i came out...joanne wasnt doing any massage...nabei..heart inside felt dulan...kena cheated...
anyway...1 plus thing about may is her massage is strong...strong till can feel pain....
1 more thing...the above mentioned gals does not seem to be in hte shop..wat happened?

teraterm55
17-05-2003, 03:49 AM
hehehe... went to haji lane today at about 9pm
went to rene and tried out the ah may.
well can say bro freebiz was rite

they charge 50 buck for hj. abit on the expensive end
but i tried anyway.

Ah May
Face : 5/10 (on the plump side)
Body : 5/10 ( has saggy big tits with huge nipples)
Massage : 7/10 ( was quite good)
HJ : 7/10 ( she knows some presure point that will excite you)

anyway here are more details, went there at 8.30. but was fully
booked have to wait until 9 before ah may was available so heck care. just try. Massage was ok ( 45 bucks for scrub and massage, 1 hour) then she pop golden question, offer only HJ, well i sort of want to test market so say ok to 50 bucks.
during the HJ she sucked my nipples. and also allow me to suck her tits.but no fingering, she allow touching everywhere though.
one thing to note..... resting your head on those tit are great.

total damage : Massage 45 + 50 for HJ : S$95.

she did say that she will give a discount when i return.

Rubber
18-05-2003, 12:58 AM
$95 very expensive leh.

gentingman
20-05-2003, 11:51 PM
Went there recce.
tried a girl Michelle.Good thorough body scrubbing from her. She told me she used to work Bali21 as Serene, a good friend of Amy.

Total cost $28+ $30.

Rubber
22-05-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by gentingman
Went there recce.
tried a girl Michelle.Good thorough body scrubbing from her. She told me she used to work Bali21 as Serene, a good friend of Amy.

Total cost $28+ $30.

you mean they lowered down the price?

girllover
24-05-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Rubber
you mean they lowered down the price?
I think bro gentingman just do scrubbing lah, no massage, thats why it only costs $28.

owen10
24-05-2003, 10:28 PM
went down to Haji today, was told Joanne on leave. Any bro knw when she cmg bk? Onli left old chanel who was manning the desk, serene n anthr dunno who wkg today ... so pathetic esp on a Saturday!

limlim200
30-05-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by owen10
went down to Haji today, was told Joanne on leave. Any bro knw when she cmg bk? Onli left old chanel who was manning the desk, serene n anthr dunno who wkg today ... so pathetic esp on a Saturday!

Hey Brudders,

JOANNE is back !!Just got a call from her,she is back on Thursday.Also heard from her the former Bali21 Angpai Serene is working at Haji now.

gentingman
01-06-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by limlim200
Hey Brudders,

JOANNE is back !!Just got a call from her,she is back on Thursday.Also heard from her the former Bali21 Angpai Serene is working at Haji now.

--thi is what Joanne is all about---Ah Lian. No doubt she is young,but not my cup cup of tea.Strictly for Ah Lian lovers only

owen10
01-06-2003, 11:53 PM
I thk biz has been poor tis days. Or my timing no good. Yesterday (Sat) went Haji agn look for Joanne. Well, saw boring Chanel n Serene at the recept - onli e 2 of them wkg. Obviously no biz lah. I asked for Joanne, they say muz page for her to come down - muz wait abt an hr or so. Me sianzzz liao, said I will come bk again anthr day .. after tt headed off to Sultan Plaza for massage. Tot Sat'day shd ve more bros, n more gals but this is e 2nd consec Sat i went there, n tis r e stds they can give ... sigh

pebblebay
18-06-2003, 05:37 PM
--thi is what Joanne is all about---Ah Lian. No doubt she is young,but not my cup cup of tea.Strictly for Ah Lian lovers only

Thanks for the recommendation on Joanne. Any more good lobang,pls Pm me.

pebblebay
20-06-2003, 01:07 PM
Sorry,but i just want to find out anyone tried the newly opened javanese Spa just opposite Rene?It is just at the corner of north bridge rd and Haji.

gg_gluv
12-07-2003, 04:17 PM

Any one know Serene contact no? SHe dont work at Haji anymore

gentingman
13-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by gg_gluv
Any one know Serene contact no? SHe dont work at Haji anymore

Brudder,
From what i know ,the old batch of girls all left including the Boss Jenny.She went to set up a new shop at Chinatown.Now Haji has replaced a new group of girls under diff boss,and they have lowered their price for the body scrub etc.From what I know probably Bali take over it.cos i saw some former Bali girls like Karen working there.

owen10
13-07-2003, 10:36 PM
HXXX seems to be run by Chanel n a fat guy who calls himself the boss (considered young, quite blur looking one) . The guy will man the shop while Chanel arranges for contacts. Apparently, it looks like Chanel, Serene n d thai gal r d onli ones left fr d pioneer batch. Joanne seems to be there on part time basis, always MIA one. Anthr new addition is Hazel, an Eurasian who only arrived abt a mth.

gg_gluv
13-07-2003, 11:01 PM
Serene already left Hxxx liao...dunno where she go to

Hazel I tried before., nothing good, usual SOP.

That day I chose her (partly she worn a white g-string under a white short skirt, which stimulate me) before she is the best looking among the rest., the rest like all aunties

xman108
14-07-2003, 02:21 AM
How about the PRC Helen? Is she still working at Haji......... anyone has her contacts?

nehnehpok
14-07-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by xman108
How about the PRC Helen? Is she still working at Haji......... anyone has her contacts?

she's married n pregnant.

dc1891
15-07-2003, 03:09 PM
tried Michelle? my advise no regret one.

xman108
16-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by nehnehpok
she's married n pregnant.

Huh....Really....are you kidding??? If true, I'll have to congrats her... Bro nehnehpok, you know her very well? So personnal she also told You?... hehe;)

nehnehpok
16-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by xman108
Huh....Really....are you kidding??? If true, I'll have to congrats her... Bro nehnehpok, you know her very well? So personnal she also told You?... hehe;)

:)

gentingman
17-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by nehnehpok
:)

i am not sure if she married or not.But i know she is pregnant.got this info also.Anyway,she might be back again at haji after giving birth. Jus wait another 9 mths probably.
For the time being,new girls avail which i have tried.

Hazel--Young petite sexy malay girl with big eyes,shoulder hair length
rating:7.5

Michelle:Thai ,HK mixedChinese,seductive pouty lips,very fair skinned,speaks cantonese and hokkien.
rating :8

Both offer a thorough body scrub which i normally go there for .Other places body scrub is just going thru rythm and motion only.

DieCorkStand
29-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Hi Bros, have long time never visit Haji already due to their expensive charges $45 for 1 hr massage w/o any facilities compare to HC only <$40.

They sms me that there is a new babe PRC at 27,sexy etc ... same old marketing skill ... never trust sales talk ...

Tats why check with bros who have tried this babe and looks and figures likewise ...

After cheonging for so long, tired of allthese normal babes ...

I rather spend more for better looking and figure and younger woman.

Recently source 1 pretty young PRC and will FR her once I get to try her next week since she is off this week.

gentingman
30-08-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by DieCorkStand
Hi Bros, have long time never visit Haji already due to their expensive charges $45 for 1 hr massage w/o any facilities compare to HC only <$40.

They sms me that there is a new babe PRC at 27,sexy etc ... same old marketing skill ... never trust sales talk ...

Tats why check with bros who have tried this babe and looks and figures likewise ...

After cheonging for so long, tired of allthese normal babes ...

I rather spend more for better looking and figure and younger woman.

Recently source 1 pretty young PRC and will FR her once I get to try her next week since she is off this week.

yes i went down today and saw the babe Ah jing.i was lucky she was available at that time.Tall,booby,friendly girl-next door type like Helen.she is not lanky slim type though,a bit meaty type.She is a Singapore PR.
I opted for the 1 hr massage for $36(without scrub) $45 is with body scrub.
Massage skills:9/10
Looks/figure/personality: 7.5/10

gentingman
27-09-2003, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1108
[B]Ok Updated latest FR

Nikki
job:Beautician/massage therapist.
Looks:7/10
Body:34B boob/petite
Skills:excellent.
Good personality/friendly

Claims to be an ex-TCS8 actress in a Monday Variety Show.

Thanks for info.Will be there to check it out.

thank you!

pebblebay
02-10-2003, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gentingman
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by 1108
[B]Ok Updated latest FR

Nikki

Wah!! ,TCS actress also got ha?Kidding me??????
Anyway i will go check it out. $28 only rite nowadays for their body scrub?

lennyHunk
07-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by pebblebay
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gentingman
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by 1108
[B]Ok Updated latest FR

Nikki

Wah!! ,TCS actress also got ha?Kidding me??????
Anyway i will go check it out. $28 only rite nowadays for their body scrub?

No kidding bro,

I had a 2 hr massage up with her yesterday.Really nice girl,fluent in English,Mandarin and Cantonese.
I shall keep it confidential and let you guys go and find out which role she played on TV8.

owen10
14-10-2003, 02:04 PM
bro gentingman n lennyhunk so does Niki provide any HJ/FJ?

i went Haji last wk .. was told tt Joanne is back but only wkg on part time.

i thk Niki is also a part timer there cos when I asked Chanel if she is avail on any weekday she said maybe onli.

lyontempler
14-10-2003, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1108
[B]Ok Updated latest FR

Nikki

Thanks for info.Will be there to check it out.

thank you!

Hi there! I'm going down to Haji/Bali Lane this weekend to explore. This will be my first time there. Reading thru all the threads, there's no thread mention anything like Hse no. or Rm no. like in Pertain or KS.

This Nikki you're talking about, so how can i find her? Please kindly advice. Thanx.

schwing
17-10-2003, 05:38 PM
juz curious. does anyone have haji lane spa's tel no.? thanx :)

mybimmer69
17-10-2003, 09:21 PM
dun waste ur time there 4 2 reasons:

1) lousy place..no attached bathroom..air-con spoilt
2) therapist - ugly n lousy...

her hand was sweating when givin me massage..quickly dressed and left da place..

u sud b able to find the no in newpaper or go to yahoo!classified and search for rene aromatherapy or this person name by amy..they are the same...usually posted by this person, irenesebbi..n this person oso promote therapists like nikki..cant remember the rest..

my personal opinion..

19-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by mybimmer69
dun waste ur time there 4 2 reasons:

1) lousy place..no attached bathroom..air-con spoilt
2) therapist - ugly n lousy...

her hand was sweating when givin me massage..quickly dressed and left da place..

u sud b able to find the no in newpaper or go to yahoo!classified and search for rene aromatherapy or this person name by amy..they are the same...usually posted by this person, irenesebbi..n this person oso promote therapists like nikki..cant remember the rest..

my personal opinion..

Sorry,totally opposite of what you saw. pls stop giving fake FR's due to personal hatred or vendetta against a shop.

My HONEST FR:

1)Ok place,though not totally brand new condition/atmosphere

2)therapists-average/aboveaverage/good massage/figure see already 'steam'

hahaha.

Let's ban those ppl that gives fake FR's for whatever reasons

mybimmer69
19-10-2003, 04:23 PM
is that ur shop?

been there twice...u tell me tat i'm against ur shop? shut da fuck up man! u aint no shit man!..it's all honest FR 2 save other bros frm wasting money...

n if u r associated 2 da place, pls do something about it 4 da sake of ur biz..

n if u r not, go try n give an honest FR...aight!!

ray922
19-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Most of the gals there look like coke head. Won't be surprise if they are. IMHO, Nikki is not good looking at all, looks like Thai, but speak prettty good English. Booked her last time after reading some FR here, but gave excuse to run after seeing her.

is that ur shop?

been there twice...u tell me tat i'm against ur shop? shut da fuck up man! u aint no shit man!..it's all honest FR 2 save other bros frm wasting money...

Darknites
22-10-2003, 10:04 AM
I stepped into this Rene some 1 week ago, after mis-topo trying to locate the new shop at Bagdah road.

The reason why I went in was because I saw the back of a relative shapely gal... so when in to enquire... as I was already expecting some actions and could not find the other shop, so when for this one.

Unfortunately, the gal that served me was not the one I saw from the window.. she was Chanel (i think)... mid 30s and skinny... looks ok with clothes on, but was not any turn on after she dis-robe... but anyway, place is not clean, and air-con not working well... toilet also shared and hence not private.

on the way out, saw the gal which i saw from the window.. she mentioned a name very softly.. can;t really make it out, but i think it was Xiao Mei (little sister).. if i will return, it will be to try her, else, the place does not interest me..

Cheers,
Shadow

lennyHunk
23-10-2003, 02:35 AM
is that ur shop?

Relax bro,

You don't sound convincing just by looking at the number of postings you made in this forum (4) and 3 of them are pertaining to this haji lane shop.So you can't blame others for saying you have some ' bad blood' with this shop.

Anyway,this shop caters to their faithful regulars and i have just received info Hazel,the malay girl is back working.i will definitely be back for her real sooooonnN!!!

Traveller
23-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by ShadowBro
I stepped into this Rene some 1 week ago, after mis-topo trying to locate the new shop at Bagdah road.

The reason why I went in was because I saw the back of a relative shapely gal... so when in to enquire... as I was already expecting some actions and could not find the other shop, so when for this one.

Unfortunately, the gal that served me was not the one I saw from the window.. she was Chanel (i think)... mid 30s and skinny... looks ok with clothes on, but was not any turn on after she dis-robe... but anyway, place is not clean, and air-con not working well... toilet also shared and hence not private.

on the way out, saw the gal which i saw from the window.. she mentioned a name very softly.. can;t really make it out, but i think it was Xiao Mei (little sister).. if i will return, it will be to try her, else, the place does not interest me..

Cheers,
Shadow

Was there yesterday around 1 pm and was led in by oneskinny lady sitting outside. Went in and paid $36 for an hour , led in by the lady but in come a beauty around mid twenties cally Li Fan, a Malaysian. Her massage was good and hard and she was sweet.

Does give extra.......

Worth going back.

schwing
24-10-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by lennyHunk
Relax bro,

You don't sound convincing just by looking at the number of postings you made in this forum (4) and 3 of them are pertaining to this haji lane shop.So you can't blame others for saying you have some ' bad blood' with this shop.

Anyway,this shop caters to their faithful regulars and i have just received info Hazel,the malay girl is back working.i will definitely be back for her real sooooonnN!!!

is hazel back? been calling rene and always say that hazel is on leave. juz wondering if she is still dere...

mybimmer69
25-10-2003, 03:34 PM
lennyhunk,

me having 'bad blood' against this place? c'mon. Did you read other samsters comments about this place?

i have nothing against spa and hc..they r doin business n v r spending our hard-earned money in getting 4 good massage/scrub/x-tra service. they provide good service and v, samster happy with it, a win-win situation...

but this place, service is bad, facilities sux n therapists, dun wanna elaborate...

by the way, how u know hazel is back? and back from where? holiday or .....?

as far as i'm concerned, she is the jewel in the crown for this spa.

if u r one of those faithful regulars, go ahead patronize..it's ur choice n money.

good luck..

thomasdelarue
04-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Sorry,totally opposite of what you saw. pls stop giving fake FR's due to personal hatred or vendetta against a shop.

My HONEST FR:

1)Ok place,though not totally brand new condition/atmosphere

2)therapists-average/aboveaverage/good massage/figure see already 'steam'

hahaha.

Let's ban those ppl that gives fake FR's for whatever reasons
STILL AROUND TIS PLACE ? OR CHANGED NAME?

owen10
05-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Long forgotten place ................... been a while sinz there was an FR or posting

I thk d only pioneer remaining is Chanel. All d other lao jiaos seemed to have ROD. heard Serene has quitted d scene liao.

mlloh
08-05-2004, 04:34 PM
I dun think Chanel is around. The last time I went abt 1 mth back, did not see Chanel. 1 chinese guy was the recep. Did not take up any session as he could not find any chinese gal for me.

mlloh
28-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Went to recce haji again. Saw 2 chinese gals there. Not my type. Sian. Also did not see the malay gals. Place seems quiet and dead. Went over to MY .