PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to Thailand

U54321
01-03-2016, 08:27 AM
I tried searching around for "Soi Cowboy" and did not find much - if I missed it sorry for opening another thread...

Anyway, going to Soi Cowboy and staying close by at a 5* hotel.

Money is not my largest concern - more a relatively safe no hassle experience.

My question is every picture I see of soi cowbow has pretty young ladies outside - can I take them home or is it bait and switch. That is, when I get in side they are 10 years older and grumpy...

I assume my best bet is to take them back to my hotel since it is nice, clean and close?

Everything I read is that really only Thais are available - I will not find a Chinese or Japanese here...

vbkk
02-03-2016, 10:26 PM
I tried searching around for "Soi Cowboy" and did not find much - if I missed it sorry for opening another thread...

Anyway, going to Soi Cowboy and staying close by at a 5* hotel.

Money is not my largest concern - more a relatively safe no hassle experience.

My question is every picture I see of soi cowbow has pretty young ladies outside - can I take them home or is it bait and switch. That is, when I get in side they are 10 years older and grumpy...

I assume my best bet is to take them back to my hotel since it is nice, clean and close?

Everything I read is that really only Thais are available - I will not find a Chinese or Japanese here...

There's tons of information about soi cowboy provided here. What do u mean u cant find any? So which 5 star hotel are u staying? :p

u can any girls u like as long as the price is right between u and her.

have fun in Bangkok!!

perish__
02-03-2016, 10:57 PM
There's tons of information about soi cowboy provided here. What do u mean u cant find any? So which 5 star hotel are u staying? :p

u can any girls u like as long as the price is right between u and her.

have fun in Bangkok!!

Maybe grand millenium... a 5 star sgp branded hotel