PDA

View Full Version : bangkok spa adventures

phuntru
04-03-2016, 03:17 PM
this is something that i like to do. n i m sure there must many more of us here who are not into hardcore action all the time but sometimes also enjoy other subtle stuff. last i was in bangkok i went to this spa in an upscale shopping mall. really high end where a 90 min aroma therapy cost 3500 baht. interior was top class, like a five star hotel.

this nice therapist is appointed for my massage session.she takes me in to the room which is awesome. i shower while she waits for me outside. i put on the underwear n the robe, n she comes in. now generally in these spas i tip the therapist before hand, before the start of the massage, n 500 baht if i like the girl, so that if she's into it she makes the whole session fun. shes very surprised n takes the money with a smile and a khubkhun kha. the girl is nice to look at with i think b+ or c- boobs but her lower half is somewhat bloated. as in a very fat ass.

she helped me take off my robe n come really close to me, her hair smell so good, n her boobs brush against me. kind of aroused here. then i lie face down. she cover me with a silky sheet. now to massage my back she pulled the sheet down to just below my butt. she massage my back for abt 15-20 mins, very relaxing, her hands were big n so soft, with long thin fingers, n she kept caressing my butt, n it felt really steamy, converse a little, she's from ubon (issan) i can speak a little thai, this helps in getting the girl a little relaxed n friendly.

but the underwear kept irritating me. then massage my leg, now she covered me up fully with the sheet only exposing half my butt n the leg she was going to massage, but she tucked the sheet below my balls n in doing so she touched almost as a caress making my didi aroused. she start with my feet, working her way up slowly. n i kept twitching at the underwear becos it was really irritating me. she stop n ask me if there was a problem, n i said tht the underwear is really uncomfortable. she said u want take off? i said can i? she said if u not shy can take off.i said ok. so she pulled it off.

now I'm totally naked below the sheet, half my butt is exposed n i m sure she has a clear view of my balls n didi. then just as before she tucked the sheet under my balls, again almost caressingly. i m now very aroused, n i m sure she has felt the hard on. as she reaches my thighs her strokes become softer n when she gets to the inner part of my thigh, two of her fingers runs right along my balls n my shaft. n i m thinking to my self, wow, now this is going to be an experience. will she or won't she.

she spends like 10 mins on my thighs. then the next leg, n the same thing is happening, n i m bloody hard right now. n i m sure she can see it surely n i m sure she knows where her fingers are going.

then i m asked to turn over. she lifts up the sheet, mostly in spas the masseuse hides behind the towel or sheet so as to not look, but not here. she was looking at me while i was turning. when i turned she covered me in a very erotic way. she let the sheet fall on to me rather than putting it on to me. i m not sure if i m able to explain that correctly. she gets a pillow out for me from under the table n covers my eyes with a small towel. now remember the sheet is very thin n silky, its not that heavy towel which most of the spas use, so that even if there an erection they generally put another towel on, n it gets hidden. but with a thin sheet theres definitely no hiding an erection.

now my dick is bending on the right side. n she starts massaging my right leg. when she uncovers my leg, she does it in a way that the edge of the sheet is just covering my tip. so the whole thing is exposed for her to see. very little time given to the feet n calves n straight up to my thighs. the first stroke n her forearm brushes against my penis n the sheet falls off. n I'm like wow. so she picks up the edge of the sheet n puts it exactly as before n in doing so her palms touch my shaft again. the second stroke n the sheet again comes off n again she puts it back on in the same way. but the third time she is more careful n covers a bit more so that it doesn't come off with every stroke.

now with every stroke her forearm brushes against my didi n her fingers fondle my balls. i m loving this. then she covers the right leg n massages it so as to soak up the oil, meanwhile maintaining full contact with my little bro. then the left leg. while clearing the sheet off my left leg she adjusts the sheet in a manner that makes my dick bend on to the left side. all this while i have a smile on my face, so she knows that i m fine with wat she's doing. same story with left leg.
after the legs she moves on to my hands. nothing much to talk abut here only that we were almost caressing each others palms the whole time. now the shoulders n chest. i can feel the chemistry.

after that the stomach. she's standing behind my head to massage my stomach! i m like this is interesting. my eyes are covered, so i can't see ne thing. but i can sense that her tits are coming very close to me face. n when her hands reach my lower abdomen up until base of my shaft, her tits brush against my nose. now i m trying to time it in such a way that when the next stroke comes i lift my head just a little so i can get a better feel, being careful enough not to raise it too high, so as to startle her, but just enough to make her feel, that she bent more. n it happened just how i wanted it to. this went on for 3 or 4 times, n she must have then decided to give it to me more easily.her tits were now continuously resting on my face. soft tits on the face is the best feeling in the world. n her perfume was unbelievable.

then after some time she came to my right side. she strokes in such a way that my dick brushes along from her elbow to her wrist continuously. it was awesome. n then she asked me to get up so she could do the finishing bit they do after the massage which includes a bit of back stretching, n banging the hands over the massaged areas. mind u with her tits continuously resting on my back. now i was thinking why wasn't i offered atlleast a hj? but from wat i have learnt u need to be patient with these kind of places. u need to build up a rapport with these ladies first. some give it to u very early, in like only the 2nd session, but some take 6-7 sessions before they do. she's says thank you, n we both share that naughty look in the eyes, which means that the next time will be even more steamy. will keep updating.

i wld love to hear from others abt their experiences. we can even shares names of spas and girls so that its easier to find them. all spas have atleast one good looking girl. the rest are all aunties that no one wants to be touched by. its a very tedious job scouring all the ladies of a particular spa to find the girl u like, n then dedicate a good number of sessions with her to convince her. if we share our experiences here this may become a little simpler

Humlea
04-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Can you please edit your message to break some paragraph? I can't read pass line 10... head spinning*