PDA

View Full Version : Massage at Don Meuang

choptsick
09-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Hi bros,

I will have around 4 - 5 hrs layover at Don Mueang Airport and would like to know if there's any massage parlour around the vicinity?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

LeBaron
10-04-2016, 12:11 AM
Try wechat, maybe some airport staff looking for extra haha

ramadel
10-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Hi bros,

I will have around 4 - 5 hrs layover at Don Mueang Airport and would like to know if there's any massage parlour around the vicinity?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Don Mueng is in buildup area so have shops nearby around the vicinity. Walk outside to the bus stop at the main road and hop onto any bus (going towards city). Get off after 2 bus stops (before the turning junction) walk forward about 200m and there is row of shophouses / makan stalls.

Amongst them is a laundromat owned by an ex-FL (I knew her in SG as her customer). She has a couple of rooms upstairs above the laundromat where her girls does ST services. (She has an iPad with photos of FLs and you choose from there). There are also some traditional massage shops there but I not tried them so not sure any extra services.

There are also Kapoos shops at the side alleys which is some distance away (15-20 mins walk) so better to take motosai taxi there. I went to one which was about 3 mins away by motosai and located inside an office building. The name of the Kapoo is in Thai so I don't know what it is called. The motosai drop me off at the building carpark and directed me to go to the basement. Easy to find as the only shop in the basement is the Kapoo. On that day only 3 girls were there. Looks wise all of them not so great looking but all were SYTs and I choose the cutest looker with braces. Turns out she is student at Rhamkhankaeng University and does this part-time after school hours. She also told me in fact most of the girls working there are part timers too.

Don Mueng definitely has playgrounds nearby its vicinity if you are adventurous enough to venture outside the airport. :D

TonyCheong2
10-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Don Mueng definitely has playgrounds nearby its vicinity if you are adventurous enough to venture outside the airport. :D

555 this type of kang tao you also can find? :eek:
Sibei ho lah! :D

Up you my 1 humble rep point! :)

ramadel
14-04-2016, 07:59 PM
555 this type of kang tao you also can find? :eek:
Sibei ho lah! :D

Up you my 1 humble rep point! :)

I would not have known too if my ex-FL contact had not ask me to rendezvous at her shop. It was after we met up that she introduced the various lobangs to me :D

TonyCheong2
14-04-2016, 08:13 PM
I would not have known too if my ex-FL contact had not ask me to rendezvous at her shop. It was after we met up that she introduced the various lobangs to me :D

555555 well done bro ramadel! :p

choptsick
17-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the heads bro Ramadel! Power!

I'll recce there the next time i'm there.

erobaka
18-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Don Mueng is in buildup area so have shops nearby around the vicinity. Walk outside to the bus stop at the main road and hop onto any bus (going towards city). Get off after 2 bus stops (before the turning junction) walk forward about 200m and there is row of shophouses / makan stalls.

Amongst them is a laundromat owned by an ex-FL (I knew her in SG as her customer). She has a couple of rooms upstairs above the laundromat where her girls does ST services. (She has an iPad with photos of FLs and you choose from there). There are also some traditional massage shops there but I not tried them so not sure any extra services.

Any specific address for the laundromat so that i can locate through map easily ~ +rep for you btw thanks for sharing such a new lobang bro