PDA

View Full Version : Melayu Boleh?

redsetan
15-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Starting this new thread to cater for those who find MALAY girls AKA Minahs the hottest little WILD things to ever walk this planet. Inspired when i was at the geylang bazaar with my other Chinese friends and I couldn't help but get horny looking all those skimpily dressed MINAHS. HOT HOT HOT.

So... Anyone with reccomendations, full reports, ideas or any knowledge where to get servicing by LOCAL malay girls, lets discuss it right HERE.

Cheers.:D :D

ensign2000
26-10-2006, 05:11 PM
I wondered if you ever been to a forum or perhaps you wore condom on your thinking head before you screwed an asshole??? This is the petain folder, not geylang. Don't be lazy and expect straight answers. This is not a SG school. Do a search, you'll find what you want and kiddy, enjoy your holiday.

Manofwar
26-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Starting this new thread to cater for those who find MALAY girls AKA Minahs the hottest little WILD things to ever walk this planet. Inspired when i was at the geylang bazaar with my other Chinese friends and I couldn't help but get horny looking all those skimpily dressed MINAHS. HOT HOT HOT.

So... Anyone with reccomendations, full reports, ideas or any knowledge where to get servicing by LOCAL malay girls, lets discuss it right HERE.

Guess u need to post in the right topic otherwise you are jus waiting to get zap. Pm me
Cheers

seaview
27-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Guess u need to post in the right topic otherwise you are jus waiting to get zap. Pm me
Cheers

actually if we read what redsetan wrote is that ,

he was walking in the Hari Raya bazaar"night market" which was situated beside paya leba MRT station aka gelang serai . and saw a lot of skimpy nympo maniac minahs which gave him a hard on. thus leading to his question on are there such that can aid his sexual hunger in petain.

Redsetan care to clarify if i'm correct .

just helping dude:cool:

ensign2000
27-10-2006, 06:40 PM
actually if we read what redsetan wrote is that ,

he was walking in the Hari Raya bazaar"night market" which was situated beside paya leba MRT station aka gelang serai . and saw a lot of skimpy nympo maniac minahs which gave him a hard on. thus leading to his question on are there such that can aid his sexual hunger in petain.

Redsetan care to clarify if i'm correct .

Did redsetan say "WHERE to get servicing by LOCAL malay girls"? Anything about Petain, smart alec? There's always FL DOME. Besides, there are many FRs of local malay girls hanging around and any new guy could easily find it by searching. Oh, I didn't zap him if you do notice.

Don't ACT smart, just be what you are.

curiosityz
27-10-2006, 08:06 PM

wrong section, bro.

redsetan
27-10-2006, 10:57 PM
My sincerest of apologies to those i've offended but do hear me out...

Yes i do agree that there are many FLs and FRs on LOCAL malay gals. Its just that i thought of starting this thread to CONSOLIDATE the malay chickens, nasi lemaks and such here on this thread. It is afterall to help those looking for malay chickies easier.

I did try to post it on the Geylang forum but it somehow didnt appear there. I'm not to sure why. I can try the FL dome. I mean i do want it to get a lot of responses to the place that is most general this is the best i can get.

Once again apologies to those that i've angered.

I do hope some FRs and lobangs get posted here soon. Does anyone have the knowledge to help me out to put it onto more general sections of sammyboy's forum, please PM as your cooperation is much appreciated...