PDA

View Full Version : Cheat pimp 0102992710 at Wechat ID sex210821

superb88
26-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Hi bros,

Well, I must say i am to be blame for letting my guard down after a few successful calls via Wechat in the past.

I have searched through Wechat nearby in KL Bukit Bintang area and saw this wechat ID sex210821 with contact number 0102992710 for outcall services. He has a numbers of girls including services for threesome in his posts.

It did not happen!

He contacted me and quoted me for RM$450 for 6 hours for 3some as listed in the website, asked me to come down the hotel and pay the driver then he will send the lady up. I went down pay the indian driver and the girls never appeared - i waited for 2 hours text numerous time and even called but he picked us once and said on the way and subsequently he did not pick up the calls anymore.

Lesson learnt that i still need to be vigilant and only pay to the girls directly as i did in the past. I am too trusthworthy given a few success in the past.

So a sharing session to all the brothers out there from my bad experiences.

Not so Superb this time.

anthonysoon
13-01-2017, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=superb88;14772282]Hi bros,

Well, I must say i am to be blame for letting my guard down after a few successful calls via Wechat in the past.

I have searched through Wechat nearby in KL Bukit Bintang area and saw this wechat ID sex210821 with contact number 0102992710 for outcall services. He has a numbers of girls including services for threesome in his posts.

It did not happen!

======

Thanks for exposing this cheat!
Hope other cheongsters who have been cheated will expose the cheats.

crazysexycool
13-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Hi bros,

It did not happen!

He contacted me and quoted me for RM$450 for 6 hours for 3some as listed in the website, asked me to come down the hotel and pay the driver then he will send the lady up. I went down pay the indian driver and the girls never appeared - i waited for 2 hours text numerous time and even called but he picked us once and said on the way and subsequently he did not pick up the calls anymore.

Lesson learnt that i still need to be vigilant and only pay to the girls directly as i did in the past. I am too trusthworthy given a few success in the past.

So a sharing session to all the brothers out there from my bad experiences.

Not so Superb this time.

Bro

Thanks for sharing a cheat.

I think this also serves as a warning to other bros (new or old) that sometimes, when the price is too good, it should be an alarm for you.

While I am not an expert in the Msia scene, I have a little experience there.

RM450 for 6 hours and 3p somemore, should have set off alarms already.

Anyways, thanks again for the post, it is very much appreciated.

Cheerios

Tona
13-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Thanks for sharing...