PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Massage -Blk8,Lor7 Toa Payoh

Antonio
17-08-2002, 01:28 AM
Hey Brudders,

Went to YaYa Body Care for this $52 per 1.5 hrs solid tua na. Anytime better than any health centre massage, cheap and good of course no hanky panky. All PRC ladies. Good ambience and hide out from the office and AV. Hee!Hee!

Recce the place after hearing that three HC been raided starting from Eastern to Concorde to Sembawang from fellow brudders.

Hideout and 'zi mo' at TP for the time being until AV quota has been made for their year end bonus. Ke Ke!

;) to all A... out there, catch me if you can ..de..de..de..de..de.de..da.da.da .. dicky!!!

Antonio
17-08-2002, 04:25 PM
Oh Yes Call 91444547 Jia Jia for appointment!

Plse give FR after visit compared to Bishan and Bt Merah !!!

Bronco
17-08-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Antonio

Hi Bro Antonio,
Yesterday try Bukit merah not much happening and first time there try 1hrs session cost $40,the massage so so. When comin to 1hrs,she(FT) asked me want to extend another 1/2 hrs cost $20 due to her busty cannot reject. trying hard to touch her 2 spot lights,knn catch my hand away. After time out get dress lor then she try to be nice to me(hope to get tips from me lor).
So i hold of her raba raba her tua liat ne,wow so shiok firm
and nice to squee on it...ehehehehe Then give her $20 tips,her face can tell me like not so happy leh..Boh chak just walk out.
total damaged = $80

FR
Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10 but Busty(forget to ask her, Guess got 34C)
Attitude: 6/10
height: short
Massage: 5/10
Name: sorry 4get to ask

Antonio
18-08-2002, 12:51 AM
Thks Brudder Bronco,

Massage at YaYa has no hanky panky so I think after yr fr on Bukit Merah I will not try there and stick to YaYa as the massage is good on the acupoints. Reasonable 1.5 hrs = $52 and if want to tip can give only $5.
Try Lisa as her tua na is good, late twenty PRC.

Guess after that when I need to shoot off the load I can go to look for Wind or Cindy of Bugis where I can spend all 40 minutes of f........... for $100. Wind though look not so good but since new in trade and wild in f.... like "unfaithful' can be very satisfying. Keke....

HC man
18-08-2002, 10:26 AM
yes ya ya at toa payoh is a place for serious message no handy panty all all so for those bro. who are really tired after a hard day work can go there to de-stress.

HC man
18-08-2002, 10:29 AM
soooooooo SORRY!! is hanky panky typo error

nokia6110
18-08-2002, 12:37 PM
Thks Brudder Bronco,

Massage at YaYa has no hanky panky so I think after yr fr on Bukit Merah I will not try there and stick to YaYa as the massage is good on the acupoints. Reasonable 1.5 hrs = $52 and if want to tip can give only $5.
Try Lisa as her tua na is good, late twenty PRC.

Guess after that when I need to shoot off the load I can go to look for Wind or Cindy of Bugis where I can spend all 40 minutes of f........... for $100. Wind though look not so good but since new in trade and wild in f.... like "unfaithful' can be very satisfying. Keke....

can any body tell me where exactly is tis place, near interchange???
or near to the cinema???
pls dun ask to check map, we r trying to make tis forum more interesting.

nokia6110
18-08-2002, 12:39 PM

yestersday phone up tis no.
1 lady pick up, tis is her personal hp no.
she is not working that day was shopping at china town.
she wun mind meeting me outside if she know me better,
shiok man!!!!!!

nokia6110
18-08-2002, 01:11 PM
Hey Brudders,

Went to YaYa Body Care for this $52 per 1.5 hrs solid tua na. Anytime better than any health centre massage, cheap and good of course no hanky panky. All PRC ladies. Good ambience and hide out from the office and AV. Hee!Hee!

Recce the place after hearing that three HC been raided starting from Eastern to Concorde to Sembawang from fellow brudders.

Hideout and 'zi mo' at TP for the time being until AV quota has been made for their year end bonus. Ke Ke!

;) to all A... out there, catch me if you can ..de..de..de..de..de.de..da.da.da .. dicky!!!
which 3 hc kenna raided ?????

HC man
18-08-2002, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nokia6110
[B]

bro. you can takr a taxi i am sure that the taxi man will drive you to the door step

VTEC
19-08-2002, 12:14 AM
4 healthy genuine massage w/o hanky panky by China gals can oso try the a/m @ Blk 11, Ghim Moh Rd, #01-74, tel: 64650829. 9.30am - 9pm.

U can book 4 30/ 45/ 60/ 75 mins up 2 U very flexible. U can oso specify which part of ur body 2 concentrate massage on too. Price I can't recall but I remember is reasonable can call up & check.

kamper
19-08-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by nokia6110

or near to the cinema???
from toa payoh interchange, take a bus 237, drop at lor 7 infront of a POSB, or the 5th busstop from interchange, den go down the bus, cross over the road, on your left is blk 8 liao, pls provide FR after your visit, thanks

Antonio
19-08-2002, 12:29 AM

or near to the cinema???

Burdder Nokia,

Lorong 7, directly opposite the famous Pei Chun School. Parking in front of shop is quite safe, dun know y attendent is rarely there but also hv multi storey car park 3 min away.

happy tua na.................. and chi mo ke ke ke .

Try Jenny of Pissa, Cuppage Plaza 4th storey for CIM after that ke ke ke........

Antonio
19-08-2002, 11:01 PM

which 3 hc kenna raided ?????

Brudder,

U never read thread ah!. Read my first thread lah, the places are mentioned so be very careful.

AV will force u to admit u in transaction lah so they do not report yr family lah.

CIM and licking a.. without taking off clothes and just having a cigarette (Malboro High Country) is good lah.

Any body come in lah no problem lah only problem lah is STD lah.

Ke Ke Ke Ke Ke..... :cool:

hondaman
19-08-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by kamper

from toa payoh interchange, take a bus 237, drop at lor 7 infront of a POSB, or the 5th busstop from interchange, den go down the bus, cross over the road, on your left is blk 8 liao, pls provide FR after your visit, thanks

brother kamper,
is this place the one with dark-top to bottom glass panel. looks like the hair saloon you find in taiwan. if FR is true, then "don't always judge the book by its cover"!!!

dean
20-08-2002, 09:31 AM
brother hondaman,
you are right. The place is fronted with dark-top to bottom glass panel. No one will not miss the place. It is the only shop with such front.

quest
20-08-2002, 03:21 PM
Hi Brother

I know another good massage place which just open. The foot reflexlogy is super good by a guy. There are also body massage by PRC lady. Good Hard massage. Cost $50 per hour. Anyone interested just PM me for detail. You guys know now AV and competitor very good at raid.

:)

Antonio
20-08-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by hondaman

brother kamper,
is this place the one with dark-top to bottom glass panel. looks like the hair saloon you find in taiwan. if FR is true, then "don't always judge the book by its cover"!!!

Welcome New Brudder Samster,

Brudder Antonio here no bluf bluf lah. This is a clean place lah, the tinted windows because too glaring when inside.

Good place at $ 38/- for one hour of solid massage and hideout from u know what I mean........till things cool down.

I am a regular there now for destressing especially now with a.... catching mari kita.:p

cheebye
21-08-2002, 01:12 AM

Welcome New Brudder Samster,

Brudder Antonio here no bluf bluf lah. This is a clean place lah, the tinted windows because too glaring when inside.

Good place at $ 38/- for one hour of solid massage and hideout from u know what I mean........till things cool down.

I am a regular there now for destressing especially now with a.... catching mari kita.:p

Brudder Antonio,

Thank u for such a goood recommedation for goood n solid massage .All the girls are PRC.

Me and my fren initially ask for 1 hr ,seem like tooo short.Subsequent extend to 1 1/2 hrs.

The feeling is damnn shiok-man using the elbow on the back.

My Brudder said :"is better than sex"!!!!!

Why not? Is only $52/- !!!!!!!

Must go for Brudders who enjoy good massage.!!!!!!!

nokia6110
21-08-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by cheebye

Brudder Antonio,

Thank u for such a goood recommedation for goood n solid massage .All the girls are PRC.

Me and my fren initially ask for 1 hr ,seem like tooo short.Subsequent extend to 1 1/2 hrs.

The feeling is damnn shiok-man using the elbow on the back.

My Brudder said :"is better than sex"!!!!!

Why not? Is only $52/- !!!!!!!

Must go for Brudders who enjoy good massage.!!!!!!!

38 per hr, then 30 mins is 19,
howcome 1.5hr is 52 and not 57, is it a discount rate.
if yes then tis place is the cheapest in s'pore, beating the 2 china reflex shops that offer 54 dlr ofr 1.5 hr, a promotional rate.

which lady therre worth trying, i mean young and nice.

cheebye
21-08-2002, 11:15 PM

38 per hr, then 30 mins is 19,
howcome 1.5hr is 52 and not 57, is it a discount rate.
if yes then tis place is the cheapest in s'pore, beating the 2 china reflex shops that offer 54 dlr ofr 1.5 hr, a promotional rate.

which lady therre worth trying, i mean young and nice.

The charges are as follow (non-promotional):

1 Hr = $38
1.5Hr = $52
2 Hr = $70

You can try Lisa ,Early thirties. Tui-na is damn solid.Surely worth trying. Value for money.

Antonio
23-08-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by cheebye

The charges are as follow (non-promotional):

1 Hr = $38
1.5Hr = $52
2 Hr = $70

You can try Lisa ,Early thirties. Tui-na is damn solid.Surely worth trying. Value for money.

Brudder,

Up to now this is still the best joint for proper massage to destress at the best price.

Heard that Anti Vice visit the place to tua na as well so all brudders will feel really safe.

Be careful of hanky panky at HC in town for the time being.....!!!!!

Ke Ke Ke .....:p

latebloomer
23-08-2002, 11:15 AM
Next time b4 going into a joint, must look for sticker on glass door for AVSA!
Sure won't kenna raided one!

:D

Antonio
24-08-2002, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by latebloomer
[B]Next time b4 going into a joint, must look for sticker on glass door for AVSA!

Hei Brother Latebloomer,

That was a good one. After many visitation I know the PRC girls well especially the Manager - Jia Jia.

I will recommend to her to stick the Visa Sign there and at the bottom put AVSA instead of VISA. LOL.......

Heard that next two week time they really will have a visa and that is great and now can again live on credit. Ke Ke Ke.....

:cool:

nokia6110
24-08-2002, 06:56 PM
[B]Next time b4 going into a joint, must look for sticker on glass door for AVSA!

Hei Brother Latebloomer,

That was a good one. After many visitation I know the PRC girls well especially the Manager - Jia Jia.

I will recommend to her to stick the Visa Sign there and at the bottom put AVSA instead of VISA. LOL.......

Heard that next two week time they really will have a visa and that is great and now can again live on credit. Ke Ke Ke.....

hi antonio,
who is the mos chio lady down there.
and which one give the best hard massage.
and also, hehhehehehhhhhhhhhhh
which gal got free jg or paid jg.

nokia6110
24-08-2002, 07:06 PM

Burdder Nokia,

Lorong 7, directly opposite the famous Pei Chun School. Parking in front of shop is quite safe, dun know y attendent is rarely there but also hv multi storey car park 3 min away.

happy tua na.................. and chi mo ke ke ke .

Try Jenny of Pissa, Cuppage Plaza 4th storey for CIM after that ke ke ke........

any hanky panky at ya ya???

cheebye
24-08-2002, 08:52 PM

Hei Brother Latebloomer,

Hi brudder,

If what u said is true.
That's great because a lot of our brudders would prefer to use card instead of cash! include myself!!!!!!! Card is future money-mah!!!!!!!
And i guess this is the 1st tui-na place that can use credit card mannnnn!!!!!!!!

Antonio
25-08-2002, 02:00 AM
hi antonio,
who is the mos chio lady down there.
and which one give the best hard massage.
and also, hehhehehehhhhhhhhhhh
which gal got free jg or paid jg. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hello Brudder Nokia,

By the way I am a Ericsson man Ke Ke Ke...
Well no free or paid JG but understand that most of the PRC will want a PaPa San. You can have a spare tyre outside though.

All the Tua Na shops including the thread on Good Massage and Eunos MRT I will definitely not want to have JG as then will want to shoot off load. Difficult to catch papaya and check the freshness of the abalone . No proper facilities to clean off after that, yuks...

Like I mentioned earlier go to these shops to have a good massage and look for possible xiao long nee and train to handle them when u go to the China Jungle as per GC.. so that saliva will not drip all over when u see an army of wuya! Free tuition Ke Ke Ke Ke....

Go to HC and spend all the time on JG, sexy cat massage, BJ, FJ, BBBJ and CIM thereafter instead of them pretending to massage u for $30 - 38 for 30 minutes, 15 minutes for specials.

If u r >30 yrs old look for new girl xiao ling (trainee) not bad for a potential wuya. Imagine they are here with their son/daughter and have not eaten bananas for months. Been there recently and many customers so call 6259 1575.

I have been to China for years and China Girls have very poor performance on the bed except for the really lau chio pros.

Have yet to try the tua na girls who have been deprived of this heavenly feeling for months.

Perhaps if u had such an experience please pm me.

Okie Dokie!!!

hondaman
25-08-2002, 05:08 PM

Hei Brother Latebloomer,

brothers,
if me not wrong, heard from the grape-vine that this Ya Ya centre just changed to new owners. Ya Ya is the name of the last owner. Jia Jia is a new girl (don't know whether it is the new lady-boss or not) while Lisa IS THE ANG-PIA.
As far as me know - no hanky panky stuff - clear straight theraphy (that's the correct word for straight, good massage).

Antonio
28-08-2002, 09:18 PM

brothers,
if me not wrong, heard from the grape-vine that this Ya Ya centre just changed to new owners. Ya Ya is the name of the last owner. Jia Jia is a new girl (don't know whether it is the new lady-boss or not) while Lisa IS THE ANG-PIA.
As far as me know - no hanky panky stuff - clear straight theraphy (that's the correct word for straight, good massage).

Hi Hondaman,

YaYa did not change owners. Jia Jia is the manager there.
Told you guys to lie low. Go to YaYa for a good therapy and head straight for GL.
You have AVSA and AV people patronising and since no hanky panky u can have a clear mind after that. At GL u also have a clear mind except if u take the five course then for BBBJ watch out for possible STD ke ke ke .........

U tried hondaman seen any VIPs there. When I was there they was a jute lady executive who just had her tua na. Wanted to fren fren her wah piang!...

Anyway give me your FR on the tua na, not interested in anything else.

hondaman
28-08-2002, 11:21 PM

Hi Hondaman,

YaYa did not change owners. Jia Jia is the manager there.
Told you guys to lie low. Go to YaYa for a good therapy and head straight for GL.
You have AVSA and AV people patronising and since no hanky panky u can have a clear mind after that. At GL u also have a clear mind except if u take the five course then for BBBJ watch out for possible STD ke ke ke .........

U tried hondaman seen any VIPs there. When I was there they was a jute lady executive who just had her tua na. Wanted to fren fren her wah piang!...

Anyway give me your FR on the tua na, not interested in anything else.

Ok Antonio,
maybe me got wrong info on the owner stuff. Nope. Have not tried YAYA massage but if you see my tread on "healthy massage" - me go to Kent at AMK by Ms Xiao Xiang - the theraphatic type - good hard treatment for me backache and me collapse thigh-muscles.

hondaman

Antonio
29-08-2002, 07:51 PM

Ok Antonio,
maybe me got wrong info on the owner stuff. Nope. Have not tried YAYA massage but if you see my tread on "healthy massage" - me go to Kent at AMK by Ms Xiao Xiang - the theraphatic type - good hard treatment for me backache and me collapse thigh-muscles.

hondaman

Hi accord,

How much at Kent lah and where in AMK?

hondaman
29-08-2002, 08:38 PM

Hi accord,

How much at Kent lah and where in AMK?

brother Ant,
AMK Blk 202 - Kent Physician - me have xiao xiang as the theraphist - three others there - $40 an hour - call first especially evening as always full-house - singaporean full of muscle and joint and back ache problems - like me! Tel: 65454591. Be prepared for one hell of a painful experience - but No pain no gain - that's what me theraphist says! wah....

hondaman

Antonio
29-08-2002, 11:55 PM
Brudder,

Me a regular at YaYa for two yr oredi, no pain no gain. They have good stocks of PRC and I am also a lover of therapy after which I therapy my didi at HC He He.... Never can find good massage good babes combined at HC that's why got to spread the cost.

Will check it out at Kent next week to compare for $2 more Ke..Ke...:D

BBKS
31-08-2002, 11:30 AM
Brudder,

Me a regular at YaYa for two yr oredi, no pain no gain. They have good stocks of PRC and I am also a lover of therapy after which I therapy my didi at HC He He.... Never can find good massage good babes combined at HC that's why got to spread the cost.

Will check it out at Kent next week to compare for $2 more Ke..Ke...:D

ANt!!
Got ache on shoulder from badminton, can cure or not ?. Heard the PRC have some Chinese knowledge true or not??
Tried heath center but found most of them giving sexy massage and sex??

latebloomer
31-08-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by BBKS

ANt!!
Got ache on shoulder from badminton, can cure or not ?. Heard the PRC have some Chinese knowledge true or not??
Tried heath center but found most of them giving sexy massage and sex??

Sure can cure lah!
My L shoulder and neck was so bad I couldn't look left when driving, couldn't look up or down without crying out in pain! It even hurt when I sneeze or cough!
Two session was all it took. With kua sha thrown in FOC.
The place I'm talking abt I've given the address in the other thread on Healthy Massage.

goodpartner
01-09-2002, 01:33 AM

AV will force u to admit u in transaction lah so they do not report yr family lah.

hi, am wondering what other consequences will one get if kanna caught by AV for hanky panky in HC?

and more importantly, what's the recommended reaction? i read somewhere in the forum that we should not sign in with fake names and i/c, how does that help in a hanky panky situation?

latebloomer
01-09-2002, 11:32 AM
When they raid the place, the av will definitely check the registration book. They will match each customer with the name they sign in as. If you weren't caught doing anything, and they find your name in the book, you would be released without any problems.
If, however, they don't find your name, then you could be brought to the station for coffee and questioning.
So it' safer to sign in with real name and IC no.

HC man
01-09-2002, 11:42 AM
hi Bro. latebloomer one question can we write our name in acronym or must we write our full name cos i always write my name in acronym when i visit HC million THANK!!!!!!

latebloomer
01-09-2002, 10:28 PM
That's what I usually do too.
In some HC, the recep may insist on our writing our full name, but this is the exception rather than the rule.

goodpartner
02-09-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by latebloomer
...If you weren't caught doing anything....

hmm...what if the AV caught one in "action"? I suppose during a raid they'll rush in each room which has no lock anyway. will one get jail and/or have the family informed?

also, i notice that the gal will go out of the room just before performing the specials; i suppose they go out to inform the counter or otherwise do something similar so as to get early warning if kanna raid? or perhaps they just go out to get the cap?

Antonio
02-09-2002, 01:41 AM
Brudder,

Girl go out is to get cap! and excuse to drag the FJ time....so it's 100 for a 10 minutes job. Better than Doctor.
For your information JG,HJ,BJ and FJ in HC is like rolling a dice in a casino. Of course FJ with all her clothes out is like Russian Roulette.

When caught red handed and if the girl do not deny then only your particulars are taken down. If they deny they will pressure you to admit that she asked for the services from you if not they threaten to inform your family to bail you out.

Singapore Girls caught will stay one day in AV and will get suspended for 3 yrs. Malaysian Girls caught will be sent back and denied entry to Singapore for 3 yrs. Remember one time Allson Girls was caught and was moolighting with regulars and this is even worse.

Of course every raid party has one ever famous tomboy who is terror to the girls. If she picks u and u handsom lor then not so bad. If new male trainees (latest recruitment) then sorry lah.

Well that the lifeof excitement of massage and FJ in HC and taking the risk has always been men's weakness.

U can have a piece of mind in GL and girls there are checked every month. In HC they only check on their own liking.

So as in earlier FR go for a fu..... good massage in the Tua Na Place all round Singapore without Hanky Panky.

Then go to GL for 5 course with cap or play russian roulette at HC with AV with more F... time. It is like striking 3 D Ke Ke Ke....

Heard another raid is on the way.

May the F... Force with you. Nano Nano..... Beam my didi down!

69tonight
02-09-2002, 03:58 PM
Brudder,

Girl go out is to get cap! and excuse to drag the FJ time....so it's 100 for a 10 minutes job. Better than Doctor.
For your information JG,HJ,BJ and FJ in HC is like rolling a dice in a casino. Of course FJ with all her clothes out is like Russian Roulette.

When caught red handed and if the girl do not deny then only your particulars are taken down. If they deny they will pressure you to admit that she asked for the services from you if not they threaten to inform your family to bail you out.

Singapore Girls caught will stay one day in AV and will get suspended for 3 yrs. Malaysian Girls caught will be sent back and denied entry to Singapore for 3 yrs. Remember one time Allson Girls was caught and was moolighting with regulars and this is even worse.

Of course every raid party has one ever famous tomboy who is terror to the girls. If she picks u and u handsom lor then not so bad. If new male trainees (latest recruitment) then sorry lah.

Well that the lifeof excitement of massage and FJ in HC and taking the risk has always been men's weakness.

U can have a piece of mind in GL and girls there are checked every month. In HC they only check on their own liking.

So as in earlier FR go for a fu..... good massage in the Tua Na Place all round Singapore without Hanky Panky.

Then go to GL for 5 course with cap or play russian roulette at HC with AV with more F... time. It is like striking 3 D Ke Ke Ke....

Heard another raid is on the way.

May the F... Force with you. Nano Nano..... Beam my didi down!
its better for the tui gal to perform a bit of those not so hanky panky jg,after some arousal here and there , especially rubbing the type and groin area,
, rather than massage oredi with so many oil on the body then , go to geyland.
end up travel here and there.

Antonio
02-09-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by 69tonight

its better for the tui gal to perform a bit of those not so hanky panky jg,after some arousal here and there , especially rubbing the type and groin area,
, rather than massage oredi with so many oil on the body then , go to geyland.
end up travel here and there.

Hei Brudder,

Sorry man, china girl at Eunos,PPC etc do not wash their hand leh and next.......

Hee Hee at least I have only oil on my body on the way to GL but u have sperm and spunk on the way home.

Ha Ha LOL

69tonight
02-09-2002, 11:35 PM

Hei Brudder,

Sorry man, china girl at Eunos,PPC etc do not wash their hand leh and next.......

Hee Hee at least I have only oil on my body on the way to GL but u have sperm and spunk on the way home.

Ha Ha LOL
hahhahahahahhhhh............
i think its ok wan lah,
i remember the sperm also spray onto her pants, she wipe it off
throughly, i also point at her pubis area, and ask any sperm spray over there or not,

as she wipe away sperm on her pant, i swipe my finger into her vagxx.nx area, hehehehhehhehehehehee
saying to ask her the check throughly , jus in case the sperm sip into her vag&&&&.n&& , hahhhahhhhahahhhhhhhhhhhha

BBKS
02-09-2002, 11:55 PM
Bro Ant,

went to Toa Payoh Lor 7 yesterday, had 1.5 Hrs of Tua Na. was very good. thanks for the good reccomendation.
Lang Lang was the China Girl, small size,look like doctor but have the streght to cure me shoulder ache from bedminton.

Will visit weekly/. burned $52

Now got no ache for Russian Roulette at HC. Mail me the good AAR,CIM girl at Bukit INN. going to burn $138 soon.

Where is AAV going soon?

69tonight
02-09-2002, 11:58 PM
[

Antonio
03-09-2002, 12:09 AM

some time small breast gal r quite sexy.
try susu of sufu massaGE SHOP in tanjong pagar???
can speak shanghainese well.

Brudder 69,

You r my suspect as the short guy who apply licences for the Malaysian HC girls. Hee Hee Hee.

Call Siti of AV Massage License Dept at Outram Rd lah !!!.

Please contribute on the other thread Milo SUSU. Ke Ke Ke......

Niightie Nightie from GhostBuster!

69tonight
03-09-2002, 12:22 AM
wat r u toking about .???

raiden
03-09-2002, 05:05 AM
??

Antonio
04-09-2002, 01:56 AM
wat r u toking about .???

Brudder,

Just some detective work! Ke Ke.

If you do not understand then u no regular/sop at HC.

Anyway had a good 1.5 hrs Tua Na and 10 numbers of Da Guang at Toa Payoh and was fully satisfied with Liang Liang.

After that went to Bugis for Wind for a good AR, BBBJ and FJ. She got shocked with my 10 red spots on my back. She sure did know I want the full 40 min of services. She surely took the wind out of my didi, hee hee!

Well blown away $200 for 3.5 hrs of pleasure. have to rest a week now.

69tonight
05-09-2002, 11:33 AM

Brudder,

Just some detective work! Ke Ke.

If you do not understand then u no regular/sop at HC.

Anyway had a good 1.5 hrs Tua Na and 10 numbers of Da Guang at Toa Payoh and was fully satisfied with Liang Liang.

After that went to Bugis for Wind for a good AR, BBBJ and FJ. She got shocked with my 10 red spots on my back. She sure did know I want the full 40 min of services. She surely took the wind out of my didi, hee hee!

Well blown away $200 for 3.5 hrs of pleasure. have to rest a week now.

after pa kuan , your Yuan Chi is very low, oredi, still go and hv sex,??
and let gal suck??
You should take esscence of chicken , after ba kuan!!

Antonio
06-09-2002, 08:10 PM

after pa kuan , your Yuan Chi is very low, oredi, still go and hv sex,??
and let gal suck??
You should take esscence of chicken , after ba kuan!!

Brudder 69,

Next week agenda will go to Toa Payoh for 1.5 hrs again this time for Lisa and then make appointment with the Malay Jua Gen expert. His fees are not cheap, called already.

Rgds
Brudder 67.:cool:

BBKS
08-09-2002, 11:02 AM

Brudder 69,

Next week agenda will go to Toa Payoh for 1.5 hrs again this time for Lisa and then make appointment with the Malay Jua Gen expert. His fees are not cheap, called already.

Rgds
Brudder 67.:cool:

Brot Anto,
Tried the electic stimuli too. good so no need to buy the OSIM ones. the new Yuen Yuen from North is not bad!

69tonight
08-09-2002, 01:33 PM

Brot Anto,
Tried the electic stimuli too. good so no need to buy the OSIM ones. the new Yuen Yuen from North is not bad!

actually wats is it???

Bronco
09-09-2002, 09:59 PM
HI ANTONIO BRO,

hey how r u lately...?? any new lobang..???:)

Beside the Toa payoh, any new explore for good massage and abit .......... eheheheheh u know wat i mean hor!!

Kum Xia......................... cheers!!!;)

HC man
09-09-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Bronco
HI ANTONIO BRO,

Beside the Toa payoh, any new explore for good massage and abit .......... eheheheheh u know wat i mean hor!!

Kum Xia......................... cheers!!!;) Hi Bro. i just discover a new massage place at serangoon garden oppsite serangoon garden circle bus stop the row of shop the massage shop is next to HCS Bank i was at serangoon garden and i saw this shop they place a board stated massage half body $20 for 30mins and full body for $40 60 mins but the shop close at 9 so i did not cheong cos the shop was already close and the shop is at the first floor must used the staircase will try to recce. this shop again maybe next week

HC man
09-09-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by HC man
Hi Bro. i just discover a new massage place at serangoon garden oppsite serangoon garden circle bus stop the row of shop the massage shop is next to HCS Bank i was at serangoon garden and i saw this shop they place a board stated massage half body $20 for 30mins and full body for $40 60 mins but the shop close at 9 so i did not cheong cos the shop was already close and the shop is at the first floor must used the staircase will try to recce. this shop again maybe next week sorry is HSBC bank

Bronco
09-09-2002, 10:44 PM
Ok Bro HC , wait for ur good FR...
have a cheong...and dun forget to post here and share with evry bros in here.....:p

Kum Xia....cheers!!!!:D

Antonio
09-09-2002, 10:48 PM
HI ANTONIO BRO,

Kum Xia......................... cheers!!!;)

Hei Brudder Bronco,

Thought you got lost in the world of Samsters. You interested in BBBJ, FJ or CIM ! or just Good Massage and a bit of Ke Ke Ke...

Found one in Bedok! Reasonably Good Massage and no Hanky Panky but can arrange after 9pm for Hotel Melaka, Still Rd.

The Queen of BBBJ, CIM and FJ had just returned to Bukit Inn ke ke ke...... u interested pm me (AV is on the prowl now) and I will reply next week or look at my other thread. Going to Shanghai this week for the cheapest BBBJ with alternate Hot and cold water then with cap for a good FJ for 400 Renmimbi ke eke ke.
Cheapest in the whole of China and only my agent takes me there, backroom of a proper Tua Na. If interested will scan namecard for u if u are a traveller.

How was the Toa Payoh Massage. PM me yr FR. Managed to date one of the PRC after 9 pm?. Ke Ke Ke.....

Happy Cheonging !!!!!!

Bronco
09-09-2002, 11:25 PM
Hi Bro Antonio,
me wan everything 3 0r 4 in 1 also can ...ehehehehhe:D
As long must enjoy wan and abit pain of course lar..tio boh!

As ur posting in toa payoh onli clean massage and dun have any
song song wan..guess not goin ther unless u pm me if u think can wat i expected from ther.Dun 4get recommend good wan hor!!

Wah seh local chicks not yet finished makan all..now cheong to oversea...u can hor!! kekekekee....

Ok lar happy bon voyage hor!!!!!
By the way whose is the the Queen of BBBJ, CIM and FJ had just returned to Bukit Inn...Pm me u dun mind after the trip...

Kum Xia....................cheers!!!:p

pig40
10-09-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by kamper

No more SBS Service 237 with effect from 19-May-2002. Take Service 232 instead. I would not go there anymore because the settings do not allow hankypanky. Cheers.

rock02
10-09-2002, 04:07 PM
dont go there,, the china gals there do massage only

no hanky panky.. no gals there no good looks and the they just want u to massage with oil and pay up to $45

one word sucks..

Antonio
11-09-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by rock02
dont go there,, the china gals there do massage only

no hanky panky.. no gals there no good looks and the they just want u to massage with oil and pay up to $45

one word sucks..

Hei Small Brothers,

Are u uneducated you do not know how to read the thread and feedback !!!! This is for healthy massage u dicknead.

Go to my other thread for BBBJ,AR, CIM or FJ or if you want hanky panky go to PPC or Eunos.

Piss Off this thread or I will track u down.

From Shanghai with Ke Ke Ke.........

latebloomer
11-09-2002, 02:35 PM
Yah, you tell him, Antonio!!
Seems to be more of these newbies letting go postings without too much thinking!
Totally off the subject still can act tough!!

:mad: :mad:

HC man
12-09-2002, 11:20 PM
Ok Bro HC , wait for ur good FR...
have a cheong...and dun forget to post here and share with evry bros in here.....:p

Kum Xia....cheers!!!!:D hi Bro. bronco it is a Waste of my time to go to Serangoon Garden and check out the massage place when i went in the first thing i see is a old aunties with totally no figure at all WHAT A SHIT IS THIS!!! i tell myself but since i am already inside the shop so i just talk to her cos. if i just walk out like that i think if is very rude after a while another old aunties come this aunties i think some of the HC kopi soh are better then her like that you think i got mood to let her massage no way but i think the both aunties can feel that i am very very boring and they told me that there is a young gal working but she is not in they ask me to come again next week when the young gal is around so i said ok then i go to chomp chomp to have my dinner a already SUCK place waste my time

Antonio
12-09-2002, 11:24 PM
[B]Yah, you tell him, Antonio!!
Seems to be more of these newbies letting go postings without too much thinking!

:mad

Hei Lateblommer,

Thanks for your support. We must weed out some of the new samster who I think there are not who they are supposed to be..... Ke Ke Ke....

Any other better place than Lor 7? Managed to take Ah Hong Home last week! after ending massage at 9 p.m. Ke Ke ke... Me like to really try girls not in this HC/FJ line. Will try and update next week !!

From the Bund, Peace Hotel...... Ke Ke Ke

power69
12-09-2002, 11:27 PM
[B]Yah, you tell him, Antonio!!

:mad

Hei Lateblommer,

Thanks for your support. We must weed out some of the new samster who I think there are not who they are supposed to be..... Ke Ke Ke....

Any other better place than Lor 7? Managed to take Ah Hong Home last week! after ending massage at 9 p.m. Ke Ke ke... Me like to really try girls not in this HC/FJ line. Will try and update next week !!
tried www.worldsexguide.com ????
or
www.rairua.com

From the Bund, Peace Hotel...... Ke Ke Ke

Antonio
15-09-2002, 01:49 AM
R U Gay.

All Genuine Fellow IT brudders out there. How to get rid of Power69 auto injection !!!!!!!

Need your help SOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBKS
16-09-2002, 11:42 PM
R U Gay.

All Genuine Fellow IT brudders out there. How to get rid of Power69 auto injection !!!!!!!

Need your help SOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antonio,

I dun think there is auto inject.

Had 1.5 hrs of Tua Na (still cheapest and best in town) at Lor 7, Trying to chat Ah Hong up. Then on way home drop in at Bukit Inn and tried the Queen of AR,BBBJ and CIM as per you pm.

Shit no need to FJ just lit a cigarette and lie down first sideway for her to reach as.. easily, then flat for her to continue. No rush pure 35 minutes of sucking.

Enjoyed the BBBJ and did not really want to touch her C breast and feel safer as if AV was to come in she will withdraw and I will flip over quickly. CIM and she continued turning her body untill every last drop then she went to basin to splurt out s....

Maybe she was not old enough to eat the sperm to look young as in other thread.

We should not enter her name as she may resign because of AV fear as told by her and less men supposedly more share and less STD/AID risk. Well the pleasure was like you said playing Russian Roulette but well worth it.

Antonio
17-09-2002, 10:30 PM
Brudder BB,

She is on leave for a week. Frankly I prefer her many times to people like Maggie who I heard now has some problems as her BBBJ is tops.

Just had my Tua Na at Toa Payoh.

Great that they accept credit card as I was running low on cash.

After that went to the Princess of BBBJ at Pissa and enjoyed the full session on her.

Ke Ke Ke ..............

Nano Nano!

Antonio
22-09-2002, 01:41 AM
So many goodoos in this forum.

Let's be specific. Healthy Massage means no Hanky Panky.

If u want hanky Panky then go to HC and play the Russian Roulette if not go to GL.

Brudders, please use correct thread name....! and not waste other people time, be specific...!:mad:

Antonio
28-09-2002, 02:37 PM
Hi HC Man,

Just saw you are in. Went to Yaya and after that met this lady from the next door salon. She Fujien lady from China. Tried to chat her up but OKT there so fade away. Maybe next visit to YAYA will have a hair cut and chat with her.

KeKe.......

HC man
28-09-2002, 05:56 PM
Hi HC Man,

Just saw you are in. Went to Yaya and after that met this lady from the next door salon. She Fujien lady from China. Tried to chat her up but OKT there so fade away. Maybe next visit to YAYA will have a hair cut and chat with her.

KeKe....... ok Bro. Antonio we wait for your report remember to ask her got massage service at her saloon or not ok thank !!!!!!!!!!

Antonio
02-10-2002, 11:40 PM
Brudder HC Man,

She sometimes have another girl. Anyway too many customer to have friendly chat with her unless I be customer. She normally wear low waist jeans exposing her tummy.

Anyway Brudders out there if you need Jenny of ex-hougang H/P number please pm me. She was in Pissa but must now check if she has left.

Slurp Slurp... from her. Lots of CIM/salt level is creating some baldness in her head hee hee...

BBKS
09-10-2002, 02:42 PM
Hi Ant,

Just been there and hear there is offer now. You r right that this place offers the best $ value for a good massage.

Any other good place like this to try?

Please PM me. :)

Antonio
09-10-2002, 11:53 PM
Hi Ant,

Just been there and hear there is offer now. You r right that this place offers the best $ value for a good massage.

Any other good place like this to try?

Please PM me. :)

So have u tried Jenny's BBBJ of Pissa yet.
Tina (Queen of BBBJ) of Bukit Inn still not back yet maybe scared of AV as she is PR.
Try Wind agressive BBBJ at Bugis with CFM look.
Try Cindy for milder BBBJ at Bugis with girl next door look.
Lazy to summarise all for AV ke ke ke.. reserve some more for regular samster ou there.

PM you on another PRC joint with no good massage and $10 HJ but beware of dirty bed sheet. Recommend you go there first thing in the morning to soil the sheets Ke Ke Ke..... get their phone numbers and arrange to be there before their boss arrive as they have the key.
Then prove to yourself that you are the best Salesman in town. Ke Ke Ke..

Nowaday too many new samster registered when girls start moving to new HC like Jane....... so be careful. PM will weed out them.

Happy Cheonging. Next escapade to Qingdao ......

Antonio
11-10-2002, 11:36 PM
Yo Brudder,

Informed that Promotional Offer is on but change in time and cost. Overall promotion is genuine because of $$$/minute and still cheapest in the Good Tui Na Market.

PM me if you want to have $20 per half hour in the non genuine Tua Na shop then forgot about the not so good tui na and ask her for a HJ all the way. Then you may tip her additional $10.

Well that is is cheap $30 if you do not want to jerk off yourself. Of course beware of the high bed sheet. Best is start early or ask for a towel over the sheets.

Ke Ke Ke:p

BBKS
18-10-2002, 09:15 AM
Bro ANt,

Still find place cheapest at $26 for good massage as u explain $/minute. Managed to get know Ah Hong better. PM me if you need her H/P.

Antonio
20-10-2002, 10:43 PM
Bro ANt,

Still find place cheapest at $26 for good massage as u explain $/minute. Managed to get know Ah Hong better. PM me if you need her H/P.

Yup BB,

This the best place to find Tua Na. If you are in for real Lua Gen. Similar to Jua Gen but here there is no Jua Gen as it is done by a Men Master serious into accupressure/lua gen and hing gong.

PM me for address. This place is really for athritic sufferers.

For mild muscle stain YaYa is still the best. For fine accupressure point look for Liang Liang.

Antonio
22-10-2002, 11:06 PM
Hei Iceboy,

U there did not see u for a long time!

BBKS
24-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Hei Iceboy,

U there did not see u for a long time!

Ant!

Your PM box is explode. Please clear!!!! Need to pm you on this lua gen place.

Antonio
25-10-2002, 12:43 AM
Burdder BB,

Cleared my MailBox. Just visited Toa Payoh and had a good rub down by Liang Liang. She has the finest accupressure point.

While massage ex-Wind of Bugis called and said that she had bad times at Bugis and now on freelance waiting for next deep hot frying HC pan.

Those who like to have escapade or would like to do some social welfare outside can pm me. She is young without child but not that pretty, service very good!.

Ke Ke .......

BBKS
30-10-2002, 05:50 PM
Burdder BB,

Cleared my MailBox. Just visited Toa Payoh and had a good rub down by Liang Liang. She has the finest accupressure point.

While massage ex-Wind of Bugis called and said that she had bad times at Bugis and now on freelance waiting for next deep hot frying HC pan.

Those who like to have escapade or would like to do some social welfare outside can pm me. She is young without child but not that pretty, service very good!.

Ke Ke .......

Thks bro ant, can call Hong for appt for a very good tua na at 90041602, she is pretty booked!

Prolink
30-10-2002, 06:59 PM
Burdder BB,

Ke Ke .......

hi bru ant,
can i have the massage nos n its operating hours...
last call wat time?

Bronco
31-10-2002, 12:12 AM
Burdder BB,

Ke Ke .......

Hi bro Antonio,

Long time no see...how r u lately..hope u r ok!!!

hey ur pm box is full, cannot pm u..

Hope u pm me her contact nos and her name too....

Kum xia.........:D

Prolink
31-10-2002, 08:09 AM
Burdder BB,

Ke Ke .......
bru ant,
can pm me yr wind contact nos?

Antonio
31-10-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Prolink

bru ant,
can pm me yr wind contact nos?

Brothers Sorry,

Cleared my box and await for Bronco and Prolink mail so that I can pm tel number.

Sorry about the too many number request from new samsters especially registered in Sept/Oct 2002.

Antonio
02-11-2002, 12:16 AM

Brothers Sorry,

Cleared my box and await for Bronco and Prolink mail so that I can pm tel number.

Sorry about the too many number request from new samsters especially registered in Sept/Oct 2002.

Wah piang! so many request. Will only give to Samster aged below June 2002. Ke Ke...

A thousand apologies....... sahib.

Cuntalk
02-11-2002, 04:32 PM
i wan the contact too...pls...thanks

Antonio
04-11-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
i wan the contact too...pls...thanks

PM me brother, too many undercover nowadays.

Cuntalk
04-11-2002, 11:50 PM

hi bro...jus pm u:)

nokia8310
05-11-2002, 05:10 PM

yeah think av is tightening before chrismas, now those hanky panky shops , tui na shop , got okt look water, as a look out.
went to pearl centre, shop near toilet got 1 man always sit outside, even the tui na shop in fu lu shu 2nd and 3rd flr , got 1 local guy, look water.

BBKS
09-11-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by nokia8310

yeah think av is tightening before chrismas, now those hanky panky shops , tui na shop , got okt look water, as a look out.
went to pearl centre, shop near toilet got 1 man always sit outside, even the tui na shop in fu lu shu 2nd and 3rd flr , got 1 local guy, look water.

Yep Brothers,

Christmas is coming, just went to Toa Payoh and had a good rub and found the Christmas Lights is on.

You sure will not miss this place He! He!

This place no ah kow look water because good massage and free talk cock session.

pussywillo
09-11-2002, 10:46 AM
Clap Clap Clap for those who had a good time.... Hurry B4 the authorities clamp down all these:D

HC man
09-11-2002, 01:15 PM

Yep Brothers,

Christmas is coming, just went to Toa Payoh and had a good rub and found the Christmas Lights is on.

This place no ah kow look water because good massage and free talk cock session. Do fully agree that at Toa Payoh you can have good massage,but all the gal there are totally not pretty at all. the most i give them is 2 marks they are no where most of the HC gal

HC man
09-11-2002, 01:19 PM
Do fully agree that at Toa Payoh you can have good massage,but all the gal there are totally not pretty at all. the most i give them is 2 marks they are no where most of the HC gal what i mean is no where compared to most of the HC gal

chukeliang
09-11-2002, 04:48 PM

Yep Brothers,

This place no ah kow look water because good massage and free talk cock session.
how does those china gal christmas light look like???

HC man
10-11-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by chukeliang

how does those china gal christmas light look like??? If you are not pretty no matter under what type of lightung it make not much different

holycummer
11-11-2002, 11:58 AM
hi bro antonio...long time no see.thanks again for your last pm on jenny.i just send another pm to you asking about someone else.hope you can pm me soon.by the way....do you know of any good tui na shop in tampines?hope to hear your recommendations.tried one at st 43....so-so lah.prc sensei working there.rates is at 20 per session for 1/2 hour.

Antonio
16-11-2002, 03:32 PM
Hey Holyman,

Just got back from Guangzhou, wah piang so many pm so reply only those I think are secured ones. AV on the prowl. They had just shutdown Dickson I heard. Anyone care to confirm!

Good thing you are below June 2002 and I just PM you the info of the other person.

Nowadays prefer to have good rubdown at Toa Payoh and arrange for outside job as cannot afford to be hauled into AV van......!

Ke Ke .......

holycummer
16-11-2002, 10:13 PM
Hey Holyman,

Just got back from Guangzhou, wah piang so many pm so reply only those I think are secured ones. AV on the prowl. They had just shutdown Dickson I heard. Anyone care to confirm!

Good thing you are below June 2002 and I just PM you the info of the other person.

Nowadays prefer to have good rubdown at Toa Payoh and arrange for outside job as cannot afford to be hauled into AV van......!

Ke Ke .......

thanks for the info,bro.i find their tui na ok lah.enjoying too much to talk to the girl.will try out tip off.thanks again.

HC man
17-11-2002, 02:01 AM
there is a newly open massage shop at Toa Payoh Blk55 Lor 5 #01-154 Tel: 62513861 I think this place should look newer and cleaner then Lor 7 will try out soon or any bro. here have been there before? and also they have body Scrub at Lor 5 Toa Payoh

Antonio
17-11-2002, 09:37 AM
Do fully agree that at Toa Payoh you can have good massage,but all the gal there are totally not pretty at all. the most i give them is 2 marks they are no where most of the HC gal

HC Man or Woman,

You seem to have some hidden agenda here. You want ai chi ai pi ai tua lap me then you pay more loh!, nobody can stop you but do not be a pain in the ass !!!

Go start your own thread on your hidden agenda. Objectives of this thread is for a good cheap tui na and FL later.

Ke Ke Ke Gotcha !!!!

HC man
17-11-2002, 10:29 AM
HC Man or Woman,

You seem to have some hidden agenda here. You want ai chi ai pi ai tua lap me then you pay more loh!, nobody can stop you but do not be a pain in the ass !!!

Go start your own thread on your hidden agenda. Objectives of this thread is for a good cheap tui na and FL later.

Ke Ke Ke Gotcha !!!! What you mean by a hidden Agenda what are you talking about why you so heated up when i said there is a new shop at Lor 5 you the owner of Ya Ya shop is it or you got some share in it???? i just come accross in the newpaper about this new shop in Lor 5 so i just ask cannot issit?????? i think you are the OKT of one of the gal in lor7 if you want people to support Ya Ya just said so no problem why so scare are you a MAN or a WOMAN???????

HC man
17-11-2002, 10:40 AM
HC Man or Woman,

Ke Ke Ke Gotcha !!!! As far as i am concern all the gal at lor 7 are not pretty at all out of 10 marks the most i give them 2 you cant change my mind ok understand. but if you think that they are pretty it is up to you. i did say they do give good massage but they are NOT PRETTY AT ALL ANYTHING WRONG IN SAYING THAT?????????

Antonio
18-11-2002, 10:13 PM
Gotcha HCMan, you are on candid camera, ke ke ......

Anyway decided to get upmarket so went to Spring Spa at Apollo Centre.

Entrance fees $60 + GST for 45 minutes. Place hell of a nice and only good for entertaining your bosses when they come to town.

Massage is strong but did not try any specials as already burnt in pocket.

Girls wear a Sports T - shirt with tennis white skirts. Kinky panty lovers can lift up skirt to see if they are wearing G-string. Ke Ke Ke..

Place better decorated than Lexon and they have single/double/triple high bed rooms. They must have spent a fortune renovating the place. Food is great with nasi lemak, lontong etc.. good fruits, can take banana maybe to masturbate girl ke ke...

As for the girls go find out yourself, clue is same cheebye different name. Brothers may find MIA girls/lau chio there Ke Ke ...

Well I am sticking back to Lor 7 Toa Payoh.

Beam me up OKT. Nano Nano.

HC man
18-11-2002, 10:19 PM
[
Well I am sticking back to Lor 7 Toa Payoh.

Beam me up OKT. Nano Nano. [/B] I will try out this place soon

pig40
19-11-2002, 01:31 AM
There is a new place at Toa Payoh Lorong 5 Block 72 called Turning Point, opposite the former HBM Building.

Antonio
19-11-2002, 10:28 PM
there is a newly open massage shop at Toa Payoh Blk55 Lor 5 #01-154 Tel: 62513861 I think this place should look newer and cleaner then Lor 7 will try out soon or any bro. here have been there before? and also they have body Scrub at Lor 5 Toa Payoh

HC Man,

Decided to try your reco, place is newer but very small, at back cramped with two/three bed and two girls only.

$40/- an hour, I think too expensive. Will stick to Lor 7, ke ke....
Like to talk to recep there ke ke ....

Will try brother pig reco at Blk 72, this Friday.

pig40
22-11-2002, 01:06 AM
Shares another half shop with a Hair Saloon. Blk 72 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh #01-572 Singapore 310072. Tel: 6250 6781. 10am - 9pm.

There is another joint at Blk 30 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh called GuRen XXXXX.

HC man
23-11-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by pig40
Shares another half shop with a Hair Saloon. Blk 72 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh #01-572 Singapore 310072. Tel: 6250 6781. 10am - 9pm.

There is another joint at Blk 30 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh called GuRen XXXXX. Hi bro. p40 did you try out this new place already ?

chukeliang
23-09-2003, 09:23 PM
Hey Brudders,

is tis place open by Jenny of Twin/ Angels/ Furama HC auntie

HC Men
23-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
is tis place open by Jenny of Twin/ Angels/ Furama HC auntie you are rite is by jenny of furama and she got alot of bro. here trying very hard to promoted this place for her

chukeliang
24-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by HC Men
you are rite is by jenny of furama and she got alot of bro. here trying very hard to promoted this place for her
r u former "HC man" now chg nick.
only ppl like HC man do knoe abt such info.

actually jenny is a s'porean CHinese restaurant waitress before she work in massage line.
Her JG was Veri good when she work in Princess hc and illusion hc.