PDA

View Full Version : TS/LB in Petain

ron8366
29-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Greetings Brudders...

Can anyone confirm whether are they TS/LB in Petain?? Alway heard about Rowell, GR and CV...This happen in the nite.

Prefer to visit TS/LB in the afternoon hour.... So can Petain offer such
services.....

Thanks and cheers....

goodsex
29-11-2006, 03:56 PM
whats TS/LB???

sanji37
29-11-2006, 04:51 PM
ladyboy?? if yes then its in h9..

transformer69
30-11-2006, 03:21 AM
bro, be warned. LB in Petain CMI! Best way of an afternoon romp with a LB is to know her from either CV, Rowell, GL16 or OT. From then, u arrange with them to meet in the afternoon.
Are u yandao or rich? if u are, try OT. IMHO, LB from OT more likely to make friends with u, unlike the other 3 places. LBs from OT have more time and seems to love having fun while those from the other 3 places dun enjoy as much freedom in terms of time. Not to mention the LBs in OT are of higher quality in terms of look.
If u really can't spare the time to fish in OT, look under the Trans contact thread under Desker. There's a LB living in Sengkang who provides services in her place. Not really a looker i heard, but quite convenient for pple like u. I dun have her contact, try bro dickrick, he might have.
Hope this helps.

vision_guy80
30-11-2006, 10:23 AM
house 9 got a few.... dun tin realliy worth it la

yello
30-11-2006, 10:56 AM
bro, be warned. LB in Petain CMI! Best way of an afternoon romp with a LB is to know her from either CV, Rowell, GL16 or OT. From then, u arrange with them to meet in the afternoon.
Are u yandao or rich? if u are, try OT. IMHO, LB from OT more likely to make friends with u, unlike the other 3 places. LBs from OT have more time and seems to love having fun while those from the other 3 places dun enjoy as much freedom in terms of time. Not to mention the LBs in OT are of higher quality in terms of look.
If u really can't spare the time to fish in OT, look under the Trans contact thread under Desker. There's a LB living in Sengkang who provides services in her place. Not really a looker i heard, but quite convenient for pple like u. I dun have her contact, try bro dickrick, he might have.
Hope this helps.

Bro!

Great info...but all the jargons killing me! Pls explain OT, IMHO, LB...by the way, you know of any lau chios provide service or those rich tai tais looking to be serviced? :) Pls let me know!

ron8366
30-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Transformer,

Many thanks for that input. Appreciate it.Will consider...
Me no rich and not so handsome....Just a simple average guy.
Cheers....