PDA

View Full Version : Lexon

hector
17-08-2002, 06:08 PM
Lexon FR

Faye is the best. Her massage is firm and with care. She is very willing to try new positions and is very active.

Look: 8
Boobs: 6
BJ: 7
FJ: 8
Service: 9

kamper
19-08-2002, 01:59 AM
ask for hard massage from lexon, given a aunty like call janet.
good massage, strong n relaxing. wen she came in, shes wearing a skirt, den she takes off her skirt left only her pantie wen shes giving me massage due to the tight n knee length skirt makes her hard to massage me i guess. den turn around to the front, she use a towel to wrap around my eyes, den she stand on the side above my head and give my stomach massage instead of beside me, therefore wen she is giving my stomach a massage, her 36C boobs are rubbing on whole of my face and always tends to "accidently" touch touch my dick. she ask for jua gen, but reject her because i'am going to GL after lexon. proberbly will try her jua gen nex time. shes not the young young type, if u guys looking for young girls, pls opt her out shes not your type. cheers!

AHGONG
19-08-2002, 12:06 PM
wendy is not bad too. She get wet easily....hehehe.....

Look: 7 1/2(a bit of tummy)
Boobs: 6 1/2
HJ: N.A( get striaght into BJ and FJ)
BJ: 7 1/2
FJ: 9(ride you like a horse. Heavy duty turbo)
Service: 9(BF type)

Ah Dez
19-08-2002, 01:29 PM
Some of the names above are supposed to be the worst girl in luxon health spa. Don't know how you guys can write such good FRs on her.
Especially the 1st FR.

From my opinion... ICE is the Best girl there... but her skills are only average.

tantjpx
19-08-2002, 02:02 PM
ah dez
like u all say
one man meat might b other posion?
diff pple got diff taste mah.......

Ah Dez
19-08-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by tantjpx
ah dez
like u all say
one man meat might b other posion?
diff pple got diff taste mah.......

Well... you don't register into the fourm and post a fr on a girl on the very same day. 10mins after you log in for the 1st time. So from the looks of it, the purpose of this reg of nick is just to post this FR.
;)

lawry
19-08-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Well... you don't register into the fourm and post a fr on a girl on the very same day. 10mins after you log in for the 1st time. So from the looks of it, the purpose of this reg of nick is just to post this FR.
;)

It seems like more and more ppl.. knows how to use this forum to earn money!!!.. KNN!! PUI!!!

nokia3510
19-08-2002, 02:31 PM
Yeah man, I agree, would hate to get ripped off because of some shameless commercial promotion to get business up. As other bros have mentioned, this site is to serve the greater good of the hardworking Singapore male who chiong for job and company, and want to chiong for himself too ! Lets try to be responsible too and let the cream of the crop justify strong FRs. Rather than mis-leading stuff that does no one any good.

tantjpx
19-08-2002, 02:40 PM
hmmm'
that nothing wat we can do
just read and forget lor.......

bestbest
19-08-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by hector
Lexon FR

Faye is the best. Her massage is firm and with care. She is very willing to try new positions and is very active.

Look: 8
Boobs: 6
BJ: 7
FJ: 8
Service: 9

Hector's rating is not too far off from mine.
Faye may not be the best, she certainly deserves some mentioning (not promotion of course). My personal rating:

Look: 7
Boobs: 5.5 (small but not fake leh)
bj: 6.5
fj: 7.5
Service: 8.5 (gf attitude)

Ice only has more proportional boobs but nothing to really shout about. Wendy is good but only loses out in age. Win, my best vote, has decided to attack Japan. Tink she is still there ripping off the a-no-ne, hehehe....

LeeYokeYuen
19-08-2002, 07:34 PM

;)

I agree.

Darren32
23-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by AHGONG
wendy is not bad too. She get wet easily....hehehe.....

Look: 7 1/2(a bit of tummy)
Boobs: 6 1/2
HJ: N.A( get striaght into BJ and FJ)
BJ: 7 1/2
FJ: 9(ride you like a horse. Heavy duty turbo)
Service: 9(BF type)

May i know how big is her boobs?

Which girl in lexon has big boobs?

xiaokang
16-09-2002, 12:24 PM
hi all,

I jus went to Lexon recently, and have tried this M'sian gal called Ama. She is her mid 20s(this wat she told me). Her look is so so, got the kind of decent look. Massage is solid. SHe offered Jua Gen--->ok lah. I didn't ask for Fj/Bj since she didnt mentioned. Overall service:- 7/10(be'os of good massage)

Do anyone have other good encounters pls share.

bergkamp
18-11-2002, 01:00 AM
ama is a grandmother...
hahahahahahahahahahaha

what a fucked up name..i suggest someone go lexon and find her and ask her to change her name lah, how she be angpai like with a name like that?

newbie11
18-11-2002, 01:17 AM
Some of the names above are supposed to be the worst girl in luxon health spa. Don't know how you guys can write such good FRs on her.
Especially the 1st FR.

From my opinion... ICE is the Best girl there... but her skills are only average.

Big bro dez...maybe those guys have Leon Lai or Andy Lau kinda looks so got better treatment lor....hehehehe...... of coz unless u oso "yan tao" like some idol....:cool:. that's y when me go HC dun expect much as i dun look like any idol

Anyway, just want to say that if we cannot trust all the FRs here, then oni stick to those with known bros FRs...should not go wrong one lah.....otherwise just close eyes and BANG BANG to find out:D

LeeYokeYuen
18-11-2002, 08:13 AM
Ok .... I am asking this again, has anybody seen Crystal from Lexon anywhere around ?? Please please... getting desparate

Fed_Up
08-01-2003, 02:23 PM
Has anyone tried Ruby? She looks like a lao chio. Please post a FR. Thanks in advance.

simon_288_988
08-01-2003, 04:15 PM
I called and heard Janet no longer works at Lexon HC a long time ago. Any brothers know where is Janet working now as I intend to visit and try her services. Thanks brothers

simon_288_988
08-01-2003, 04:17 PM
you saw ruby's dressing? how was her dressing when you saw her? in short tight skirt? I may intend to try her this evening as I am going to lexus. Please enlighten me more before I decide to call Ruby and after that give you all a FR

lai leow
09-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Bro,
On that Ruby, I tried the other day, must say that is quite low in grading, what is turn off is the balding of hair as I can see patches of her hair loss. actually, Pai seh when receptionist asked me any known girl, regretted to say "anything". Waited in the room and got a sad one.....

S$150 fly.... fj is rushing and expressionless.just straight faced when I ramp her. and there is a strong pungent smell coming from her #%*$.... me got really sick....wonder is it from me or from her...

LeeYokeYuen
09-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by lai leow
Bro,
On that Ruby, I tried the other day, must say that is quite low in grading, what is turn off is the balding of hair as I can see patches of her hair loss. actually, Pai seh when receptionist asked me any known girl, regretted to say "anything". Waited in the room and got a sad one.....

S$150 fly.... fj is rushing and expressionless.just straight faced when I ramp her. and there is a strong pungent smell coming from her #%*$.... me got really sick....wonder is it from me or from her...

From Her.

simon_288_988
13-01-2003, 10:04 AM
Brother

thanks for your comments on ruby.Its fortunate I did not go upon your advice. Any comments on Paris. The other day I saw a girl in super short tight skirt and when she walk her ass shakes like hell, wonder if any brother knows her. Iwas a bit late as when I saw her she entered into her room already......

alltheway
13-01-2003, 10:36 AM
hahaha, Bro lai leow,

I thought am the only one who tried that Ruby,cos heard from someone that is quite famous for the stinky pussy( some prawny smell rite?) ... the smell you experienced is definitely not from you! i noticed that too about last month when all the ang pai are fully book, left those....

By the way, Lexon, only one solid one, that is Crystal....too bad she left....

lai leow
13-01-2003, 10:41 AM
Tried Pearl the other day.... rating 7/10 ,real lau chio. good Jua Gen. Highly turn on by her skill. Bro any other good recommendation in that place , except those that who we mentioned?

ramtam1
13-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Bro Lai leow, how "lao" is Pearl? Because you mentioned "real lao"

LeeYokeYuen
13-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by alltheway
hahaha, Bro lai leow,

I thought am the only one who tried that Ruby,cos heard from someone that is quite famous for the stinky pussy( some prawny smell rite?) ... the smell you experienced is definitely not from you! i noticed that too about last month when all the ang pai are fully book, left those....

By the way, Lexon, only one solid one, that is Crystal....too bad she left....

well, you can find crystal at world spa.

seeknewss
26-01-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
well, you can find crystal at world spa.

Bro LeeYokeYuen,

World Spa underwent renovation I was told. Have not
been there. I think 6 gals from World Spa went over to
Spring Spa. Btw, how is Crystal. Care to FR on her?

floflo
07-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Hi,

Tried Paris. Ok lah, got girl frend feeling.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: Very Flat but perky
B/J: nothing to shout about
F/J: 6/10 SOP

Happylah911
07-04-2003, 02:31 PM
This is my first FR.
Date : March 31st
Name : Ice
Look : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7/10 - Good to squeeze , soft and tender ;)
Body : 6.5/10 - Fair and smooth ( A bit fleshy - not my type)
H/J : 8/10 - Jua Gen ( Shiok !!!)
B/J : NA
F/J : NA (Not my type)
Attitude : 8/10 - Very friendly !

chukeliang
10-09-2003, 10:27 PM
here u r, for yr convenience