PDA

View Full Version : Petain brothels smell like shit hole?

jolida202
31-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Never been to Petain to call girls before.

I heard the rooms smell like shit hole.

If really smelly, still can have mood to fuck?

slimboyfat
31-01-2007, 04:16 PM
yes, the whole place smells of bad drains.

i go there if i am horny and have no money.

after 5 mins at petain then confirm not horny anymore

gee@sg
31-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Such statement is irresponsible.

To each his own.

As the saying goes.. one man's meat is another's poison.

jolida202
31-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi bro,

A bit confused about yr statement about "One man's meat is another poison". You meant some people actually like the smell of smelly drain or shit hole?

Such statement is irresponsible.

To each his own.

As the saying goes.. one man's meat is another's poison.

jolida202
01-02-2007, 12:58 AM
went to check out just now. really smells like shit.

chinatown
01-02-2007, 03:15 AM
yes, the 1st time i went there, the impression is the smell and the poor old women

i mean if u go to geylang, you are used to seeing pretty gals, at least the pretty chinese gals .

but at petain , the smell and gloominess onthe looks of the wls make me wanna leave the place

the whole place look so sad, of old desperate wl and poor men needing a quickie

and the bedsheet are not changed after every customer , so some of you might have cum on the bedsheet and then another guy happily lay on your cum

also, the gals, are not washed after every sex deal and i bet u are licking each other's saliva from the cunt of jac, pat and kathy

i have the chance on monday of bonking either jac (i would have been 1st if i have walk faster by a few secs) or pat, but when i see their room, i think i would rather spend $60+20 at geylang's hotel 81

remember, the small room might be ok if the gals are your private property but when its at petain, lots of men's belonging might be left behind, their hair, skin,semen and stds

sgplayer
01-02-2007, 08:22 AM
i think mayb standard has drop over the yrs..

gee@sg
01-02-2007, 01:33 PM
allow me to clarify.

PT is a place for quickie at a budget rate.

Of course place is a bit down and at times smelly but
we do have a choice to go there or frequent other places.

It is similar to getting into a lift where there is a pool of urine.

You can choose to climb the stairs or take the lift anyway and
just bear with the smell.

No offence intended.

Anyone felt offended, my apologies.

slashGNR
03-02-2007, 09:58 AM

This forum discussion on Petain first started in 2001 and Petain existed from who know when...the place then and now are pretty much the same, other than some minor renovations, paintings, moving and closing down of houses etc..of course WL come and go.....early days Petain have lot of "options" but lately only a handful still in "demand"...
Like bro gee@sg mentioned.." PT is a place for quickie at a budget rate "...what do you expect?....if my $ allow me, I'll be based in geylang not in Petain...no offence.

Adios...

asdfghjkl
03-02-2007, 02:13 PM
want cheap and green? where? :D

fifty plus
03-02-2007, 08:53 PM
i was there yesterday after six...went to hse 11 and so happened that one of the room opened the door...gosh the smell was terrible..cos that particular brother has hongkong feet...the moment the door opened the smell was so terrible that the whole of hse 11 was filled with it...and the wl herself complainted to the next room wl. Can u imagined that poor wl had to bear with it in that small room?
And yes Jac the queen of Petain...as usual long long Q as if people queing to buy toto....all shape and sizes waiting outside her door...and poor Kelly sitting there reading her book.....

sintaro
03-02-2007, 11:42 PM
This forum discussion on Petain first started in 2001 and Petain existed from who know when...the place then and now are pretty much the same, other than some minor renovations, paintings, moving and closing down of houses etc..of course WL come and go.....early days Petain have lot of "options" but lately only a handful still in "demand"...
Like bro gee@sg mentioned.." PT is a place for quickie at a budget rate "...what do you expect?....if my $ allow me, I'll be based in geylang not in Petain...no offence.

Adios...

Hi Bros,

No offence intended, PT is a place for quickie at budget rate, I think it's not that cheap either for $30.00 and like some brother going for Jac and if I am not wrong she charges $50.00 For that price I think I will rather go GL for my favorite SYT L18H16G15 young and petite. The place dont smell like PT, clean towel and clean bedsheet and her pillow dont smell like some others.

newb
24-02-2007, 12:36 AM
yes, the whole place smells of bad drains.

i go there if i am horny and have no money.

after 5 mins at petain then confirm not horny anymore

haha... i been to petain b4 it's like hell hole
i go there really horny want 2 fuck but after the smell, looking at the old ah ma
& worst i saw all those old ugly dirty ah peh & 1 saw some weirdo with skin disease my dick when into coma .... if u honry no $$ cum here sure cure yr horniness... :D

thin4chub
06-05-2007, 02:57 PM
i go there really horny want 2 fuck but after the smell, looking at the old ah ma
& worst i saw all those old ugly dirty ah peh & 1 saw some weirdo with skin disease my dick when into coma .... if u honry no $$ cum here sure cure yr horniness... :D

then i think PT is a nice place to save ur money . go home HJ yourself...hahaha..but i also want try try ...hahaha

OkoBoko
07-05-2007, 02:21 AM
& worst i saw all those old ugly dirty ah peh & 1 saw some weirdo with skin disease my dick when into coma .... if u honry no $$ cum here sure cure yr horniness...

Dat's the beauty of Petain!;) U dun know la....:D

kissclong
08-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Alamak, "Ai Pi..., Ai Qi..., You Ai Dua Liap Nee..." Where got so good KangTao one... IMHO, 1 cent money worth 1 cent stock lor...
:)

dap26
10-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Petain is a place where u can get cheap fuck.So either is u bear wif it or go to other places....Juz my personal view.;)

wrxren07
11-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Hi All bro,

still the same smell ha!!!

unholymonk
11-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Actualli bros here should pool $1 each to get a cleaner to maintain the place... Too many old ah-pek spitting and bangala urinating

TheHappyMondays
11-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Actualli bros here should pool $1 each to get a cleaner to maintain the place... Too many old ah-pek spitting and bangala urinating

Yeeeeeeeeekkkkkk! :D

LifeWire
14-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Just thinking if the Ministry of Enviroment looking in this forum! :D

unholymonk
14-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Just thinking if the Ministry of Enviroment looking in this forum! :D

Ministry of Environment is an organization, it has no life. Get your Pri 4 science facts right!

SKILLFULL LICK
15-05-2007, 02:33 AM

no use lah,abt 15 yrs ago when im there already like that!!during that time huh condom still not very widely introduce,so most of the WL do raw wif customers,after the session just wash the cb fill wif cum and sperm..so all the water go to the long gang..that smell lagi best!!

littlesyt
15-05-2007, 07:11 PM
no use lah,abt 15 yrs ago when im there already like that!!during that time huh condom still not very widely introduce,so most of the WL do raw wif customers,after the session just wash the cb fill wif cum and sperm..so all the water go to the long gang..that smell lagi best!!

Wa, i didn't know that place have such a long history liao ah...
:)

Thanks Bro unholymonk.

muscularman
16-05-2007, 01:46 AM
one word, stink very :D

bigOjackie
16-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Trademark smell. Go near the vicinity can smell already

littlesyt
23-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Trademark smell. Go near the vicinity can smell already

Wonder when it's closing for any renovation?

me|zuo
23-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Wonder when it's closing for any renovation?

Close for renovation? I think once close, they will be closed forever, wont open anymore... :D ;)

lfc78
24-05-2007, 01:15 AM
smelly man:(

classalpha
24-05-2007, 04:09 PM
The building next to it is going through a major upgrading.
Just saw that the roof had been removed!!!

motard
21-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Since I did not try out any of the WLs at Petain, no FRs to write thus posted here instead. Last tuesday, after company event, I had some free time (feeling horny) and was around the area so headed down to Petain road. Found a lot at Flanders Square. First impression, the place was rather run-down and I felt really disappointed. It smelt horrible, though it was quite interesting to see the various stalls selling sex toys and videos.

Walking in the various houses, it was kind of shocking to see WLs who probably looked more like retired grannies rather than who they were supposed to be. The rooms were also tiny, probably not much bigger than my storeroom.

As I didn't take note of the houses/rooms of the recommended WLs, I left feeling very demoralised and not so horny anymore. Might go down again should time permits, seeing the rave FRs here makes Petain seem very tempting.

me|zuo
22-06-2007, 01:21 AM
I left feeling very demoralised and not so horny anymore.

That y some bro here always say, when u are horny, and u dun wan to spend money, go pertain see see look look smell smell, your horny feeling will be gone...
:o :p

MeePokGuy
22-06-2007, 06:05 AM
abit far wor...but it does work. :D

Fat Fatt
22-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Bros,

Just bear with the smell for a short while. Walk into house 3, goto Room 11. If door is closed but got light, wait. You will re-gain all the horniness when you see Pat.

DirtyKt
25-06-2007, 11:35 AM
ya ha ha i agree, been there the smell sometime also cant stand lol

littlesyt
25-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Maybe all Bros with very bad sinus can consider Bonking over there...

;)

startthread
12-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Are you sure or not?

I find that Petian is totally run down, no renovations etc, it is very unsightly. Since this is officially red light area, should at least put in some night life and also a bit of renovation. Nowadays, I hardly go there, too run down already,pity.

The WLs there did not shower after every FJ.They just wipe with a damp towel and clean only certain parts of their body without soap. To make it worst, they reuse the towels everytime to clean themselves. Now imagine how many guys licking their pussy and tits on that day.

Unlike GL, the WL will clean throughly after evry job with soap and water and even got dettol soap.

Hygiene is very important to prevent unwanted dieseases. Although you will not get STDs, u might be infected with fever etc.

Just to share my opinions wif my fellow bros out there.
Thank You

F-boy
12-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Those who complained have got it too good leow....obviously they have not seen the likes of Jalan Besar or last time Johore Road

ilovesingapore
12-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Desker road also the same. They cater to those lao ah pek and foreign workers.

F-boy
12-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Desker road also the same. They cater to those lao ah pek and foreign workers.

And also low income sinkies.....increasing by the day