PDA

View Full Version : H10R4 - for those who enjoys blowjob with 69

darenwng
11-02-2007, 12:26 PM
I fully recommend all here who enjoys blowjob with cap while doing it at 69 position to try this long hair chinese lady at H10R4. She charges $40 per session but service is really very good. Although she blows with cap but the way she blows is really very shiok and long. She has pink pipples and dont mind you autoroaming any parts of her body. She even moves to a 69 position for you to lick or finger your beautiful pussy. But importantly her looks are okay. :)

krakow
12-02-2007, 09:42 AM
I fully recommend all here who enjoys blowjob with cap while doing it at 69 position to try this long hair chinese lady at H10R4. She charges $40 per session but service is really very good. Although she blows with cap but the way she blows is really very shiok and long. She has pink pipples and dont mind you autoroaming any parts of her body. She even moves to a 69 position for you to lick or finger your beautiful pussy. But importantly her looks are okay. :)

is she at the first room at the back part of H10, just after the office?

darenwng
12-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Yes, you are right. A chinese with long hair and figure quite good.

sexlooker
12-02-2007, 02:45 PM
ya her bj was great,not bad looking too.

ROCK
01-03-2007, 08:53 AM
hi bro,

i don't think she allows licking of pussy and fingering. that is what
i experience so far. maybe you are the lucky one.

tiegun
01-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Hmmm..... normally if they let you do 69 they will refrain from frenching you later...... just like Jac....:(

darenwng
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
hi bro,

i don't think she allows licking of pussy and fingering. that is what
i experience so far. maybe you are the lucky one.

I just went back to look for this gem two days ago and she provided me with the same or even better service than the last time. She was very chatty while washing my didi for me. After that cleaning, we proceed on to the bed and she started licking all over my body. The way she lick my nipples while stroking and caressing my didi and balls is heaven. Her hands were moving all over my body and constantly stroking my erected dick with sensual touch. I thrust her forward towards me and started to lick her PINK nipples. She moans likes she was enjoying too. Then she started to put on the cap for me while I autoroam her beautiful body. I stretched for her butt and reached out for her pussy. I began to finger her pussy and at the same time stroking her well trim pussy hair. Sensing that I have difficultly stretching for her pussy, she ask for my permission to move into a 69 position so that I can have a full view of her pussy. Moving into that position, I can see her asshole together with her nice pussy. she really have a nice pussy lips and i was really erecting very hard looking into your pussy while she was blowing for me. This time, I started to lick her pussy while she blows for me. We did this for a cool 10 mins before shifting into a doggie position. I only managed to ram her for less than a minute before exploding into your pussy cos the foreplay was too good.

Return: DIE DIE MUST TRY!!!! :D

toyoceli1979
02-03-2007, 07:29 PM
yes i try. 1 time have but 2 time without maybe she forgot to turn around somemore she said her cb got let people do massage,got take care...haha

ROCK
06-03-2007, 08:13 AM
yo bro darenwng,

i was there yesterday, and i found out we talking about differnet
wl. the wl i m talking about is h10r2, short hair gal about 40 plus
slim with nice boobs. she charges $40 with bj and fj but cannot
lick pussy. my apologies, the gal you took is just next to okt office,
slim long hair and good looking. i tried her once only, just like what
you said maybe if i call her regularly serbice may be better.

cheers

I just went back to look for this gem two days ago and she provided me with the same or even better service than the last time. She was very chatty while washing my didi for me. After that cleaning, we proceed on to the bed and she started licking all over my body. The way she lick my nipples while stroking and caressing my didi and balls is heaven. Her hands were moving all over my body and constantly stroking my erected dick with sensual touch. I thrust her forward towards me and started to lick her PINK nipples. She moans likes she was enjoying too. Then she started to put on the cap for me while I autoroam her beautiful body. I stretched for her butt and reached out for her pussy. I began to finger her pussy and at the same time stroking her well trim pussy hair. Sensing that I have difficultly stretching for her pussy, she ask for my permission to move into a 69 position so that I can have a full view of her pussy. Moving into that position, I can see her asshole together with her nice pussy. she really have a nice pussy lips and i was really erecting very hard looking into your pussy while she was blowing for me. This time, I started to lick her pussy while she blows for me. We did this for a cool 10 mins before shifting into a doggie position. I only managed to ram her for less than a minute before exploding into your pussy cos the foreplay was too good.

Return: DIE DIE MUST TRY!!!! :D

chinatown
07-03-2007, 01:11 AM
so who is the one with pink nipples and good service???

few sg/msia gals have pink nipples

must suck her nips

:)

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2007, 01:49 PM

must suck her nips

If more people like you keep sucking her nipples, then her nipples will turn brown colour ! :mad:

toyoceli1979
07-03-2007, 07:22 PM
If more people like you keep sucking her nipples, then her nipples will turn brown colour ! :mad:

hahaha!!!! gd answer! they r talking about h10r4.the girl with long hair.
to bro rock, e 1 u mention h10r2. i try before, that time her tits is saggy.what also cannot,lick nips cannot, touch cannot, all cannot..:mad: e head siam here,siam there..i also sian...

Apollo
09-03-2007, 12:39 AM
I fully recommend all here who enjoys blowjob with cap while doing it at 69 position to try this long hair chinese lady at H10R4. She charges $40 per session but service is really very good. Although she blows with cap but the way she blows is really very shiok and long. She has pink pipples and dont mind you autoroaming any parts of her body. She even moves to a 69 position for you to lick or finger your beautiful pussy. But importantly her looks are okay.

Tried her today, agree her looks OK, services soso only to me, she didnt move to 69 position and I also didnt catch her pussy as she didnt wash it before action, so don't want to touch or lick it :rolleyes:

Overall fuckable but will not repeat, for $40 think H14R14, H3R3 and H20R18 is better than her. one man's meat is another's poison :D

toss
11-03-2007, 01:00 AM
sounds quite good for $40 FJ. Thanks for sharing

toyoceli1979
13-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Tried her today, agree her looks OK, services soso only to me, she didnt move to 69 position and I also didnt catch her pussy as she didnt wash it before action, so don't want to touch or lick it :rolleyes:

Overall fuckable but will not repeat, for $40 think H14R14, H3R3 and H20R18 is better than her. one man's meat is another's poison :D

bro,why not ask her to turn around, i think she willing to do that! like what i said before she will forgotten sometime....

firefox
14-03-2007, 12:57 AM

must suck her nips

:)

have tried this WL last week. as some bro mentioned, very accomodating.
but a few no-nos:
No sucking of her nips, cos she say it will turn dark. she oredi not happy with her current cup size. If nips turn dark, it will look even worse.

No frenching. u can kiss her lips all u want, but she won't open her mouth. And that is even without painting her 1st. Think it's becos she does bj, so she not keen to french.

No AR. According to her, that's the most disgusting thing to do, make her want to puke. Mouth is for eating food, not licking shithole. Think BJ is ok since got CD.

She is very accomodating in terms of the way how u want your 20mins to be like.

U can request to do 101 pattern with her or just rabba rabba ur prick on her smooth body or just hug & kiss then let her caress ur prick till u cum....something for every bro

unlike other WLs, which sometimes expect u to quickly fxxx them & fxxx off

guess her good service make-up for her small tits.

Licky88
24-03-2007, 11:32 AM
"have tried this WL last week. as some bro mentioned, very accomodating.
but a few no-nos:
No sucking of her nips, cos she say it will turn dark. she oredi not happy with her current cup size. If nips turn dark, it will look even worse.
No frenching. u can kiss her lips all u want, but she won't open her mouth. And that is even without painting her 1st. Think it's becos she does bj, so she not keen to french.
No AR. According to her, that's the most disgusting thing to do, make her want to puke. Mouth is for eating food, not licking shithole. Think BJ is ok since got CD.
U can request to do 101 pattern with her or just rabba rabba ur prick on her smooth body or just hug & kiss then let her caress ur prick till u cum....something for every bro
guess her good service make-up for her small tits."

Visited her yesterday around 6pm. It was raining slightly when I reached there. Waited outside. Once a Chinese young man came out, I went right in when she quoted me $40. Very chatty and friendly. Exactly what was described as per above...

I just to wish to add a few points...

She got the most beautiful pussy I ever seen! Smooth, well proportioned and not a single wrinkle at all. A little pinkish tinted with brown on one end! She says that she take real care of her pussy. Smells sweet and allows 69 & fingering also. She got very nice trim bush also. Overall her body is quite good. The only complt is that she got small tits A size I think. Worth considering... Worth the money spent.

noobzie
17-04-2007, 09:25 PM
hey erm. new here . i'm a ****ing noob. wads h4somethingsomething.
woooo

slashGNR
12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Visited this WL earlier, no licking of nip...she did ask me whether bj in 69...quite a nice ass she got there while standing and in 69...but service pretty SOP nothing to shout about except the ass...hehe

Adios...

krakow
19-06-2007, 08:34 AM
was waiting for R10 walk in saw R4 available
read good report on R4, so tried her.
look:6
body:7.5 slim and smooth
bj:8 quite good suction n 69 available
fj: 8 accommodative, various position.
damage $40
overall had a good time, she is not a time watcher and for $40 is quite worth it. while doing doggy,was rubbing her ass hole, she says cannot put inside. pain but if you want a finger in yours can. some cheongster have request for it.
rtn: yes.

DirtyKt
25-06-2007, 11:37 AM
wow BJ with 69??? must try out liao

rammerstein
12-09-2007, 01:28 AM
"have tried this WL last week. as some bro mentioned, very accomodating.
but a few no-nos:
guess her good service make-up for her small tits."

Visited her yesterday around 6pm. It was raining slightly when I reached there. Waited outside. Once a Chinese young man came out, I went right in when she quoted me $40. Very chatty and friendly. Exactly what was described as per above...

I just to wish to add a few points...

She got the most beautiful pussy I ever seen! Smooth, well proportioned and not a single wrinkle at all. A little pinkish tinted with brown on one end! She says that she take real care of her pussy. Smells sweet and allows 69 & fingering also. She got very nice trim bush also. Overall her body is quite good. The only complt is that she got small tits A size I think. Worth considering... Worth the money spent.

Tried this WL couple of weeks back. Memory still fresh in my mind. She got that pixie look, which kinda reminds me of an ex-colleague - the smile and the chatty personality are so child like. Maybe that is why the impression is still strong...hard to forget,ha!

On that fateful night, I was in H10 looking for a bit of action. Her room was quite dark...due to the poor lighting conditions in her room, so, I hesistated at first when I could not make out how she looked like when she was sitting on her bed and the door not fully opened. I believe in seeing for myself and not overly rely on FR postings by fellow Bros but the postings by fellow Bros are definitely most helpful in narrowing down the choices. Thks Bros!
Ultimately, it is up to you to decide if the WL appeals to you.

So, I gave it a miss and proceeded to recee other houses. Unfortunately, not many WLs working that night and most of the 'ang pais' also not around or were busy.
After walking aimlessly around from house to house, I came back to H10. There she was, standing outside her room, talking to the Malay WL working at the other end of the hallway.

She wears that single piece dress with thin straps that reveals her figure and long legs. She looks in good shape and I had a hard-on. Of course, that pixie look and smile, just drew me to her. We exchanged greetings and from my body language, she knew that I was interested.

When she took off her 1 piece dress, she was draped in a racy red lingerie - a matching set of strapless EVA bra and G-string. I was captivated....and could not take my eyes off her, for a while at least. She noticed I was dumbstruck as I had not even stripped yet and commented that she was petite and unlike the other WLs, did not have the alluring boobs to 'magnetize' men.
I reassured her that I didn't mind and I wanted to give her a try.

She started with a catbath before proceeding to BJ with cap. She had a mirror that ran the full length of her bed. So, it was quite exciting to see her head bobbing up and down like a beacon cast afloat in the sea. She knew that I was watching intently and she smiled as she worked hard at it. Perhaps, that was to let me know that she was enjoying it?

Licking the shaft, flickering the tonque very now and then and occassionally moving to lick my balls. She didn't make any noise in the BJ process and neither did she make any vigorous moves. Just working patiently and at times smiling at me with her eyes open. That merely served to increase my level of excitement and pushed me faster to orgasm.
After a while, I requested for a 69. She was very obliging and without hesistation, quickly moved into position. I was within inches of her pussy, and like what Bro Licky88 mentioned, it was a beauty.

I asked if I could part her 'lips' and she said that it was okay provided that I was gentle. There was a nice aroma of pussy that floated to my nostrils as I positioned my head closer. Thought otherwise about 'eating' her pussy...and her BJ is simply good. Not only after, I blew my shot with my didi still in her mouth. No FJ but there was no loss any way. I was quite satisfied with the way things worked out...she has the stamina to have BJ in a crouched position, I admire that. I guess her petite and lightweight frame also meant that she will have the stamina for 101 different positions for Bros to try.

She is pretty candid throughout and is rather chatty, and hold conversations rather well. So, I appreciate her for that. Sometimes, it is that little bit of extra...the conversations and chemistry that make the overall experience a whole lot more satisfying and complete.

For all the excitement, I forgot to ask her name....maybe next time, I will do that or if some Bro would be so kind as to provide this info.