PDA

View Full Version : How Come NO Tread abt Harmony KTV Bros??

shawn05
09-09-2002, 12:29 PM
Being there a great place u know ....

mel&nicole
09-09-2002, 03:25 PM
Where is this Harmony KTV? Haven't even heard of it b4...... btw, wat r the charges and the type of gals there..........?

tantjpx
09-09-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by shawn05

then FR leh?????

kimchi
10-09-2002, 02:24 AM
Then u start lah.....heard abt da place,many malay GRO..:p

sonike69
19-04-2003, 03:33 AM
ok.....last time i was there....1 1/2 yrs ago. got one babe called angel.
Looks - 7/10 (got cfm look)
Body - 7/10 (a lil petite, but she got good figure)
BBBJ - 8/10 (very enthusiastic)

Other than that, very reponsive. When she sit on my lap (facing me) and opened her top, asked to me to suck on her breast harder and harder!!

but seriously, those into malay babes, shud try harmony out.

*sigh* haven't cheong for 1 1/2 yrs alredi

wakeyl
19-04-2003, 03:56 AM
Its a really happening ktv.

Had gone there with few frens.....one of them having a stags nite.

Got all the Malay chics into our room and we had a ball of a time.

Began soberly with drinks while all were warming up with their respective chics.

Soon .......things got more intense......girls got wild.

Had Michelle sit on my lap....facing me and without wasting anytime.....had the blouse and bra off. Huge tits and good body.
After about 15-20mins she left the room.....guess she went to
another room.......while there were other chics walking in and out of different rooms.

Hence we all had a good feel of a couple of them.
Mas & Ida were power houses.

Later in the nite as closing time was nearing.......had the girls stay in our room.
Some danced seductively with us and even shed clothes. Livin da vida loca !

Good place to venture.......sop....be ready to fork out $$$$$$ juz like in any other ktv.

Try and post FRs.

seven6
19-04-2003, 12:38 PM
what are the damages like??? maybe can consider for next outing.

cheongkid
19-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by seven6
what are the damages like??? maybe can consider for next outing.
hmmm......will dispatch a recon team to gather more info.

etnic
19-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid

So Odyssey recon mission postponed indefinitely? Recently have itch for minahs.Harmony sounds...interesting :D

CanYouF
19-04-2003, 03:33 PM

wah lao! what a way to start a thread! if it is a great place, tell us how great it is since obviously u been there before, no point telling us it is paradise if we dun even have a report on it...

KNN! waste time oni.... unless of cos u r the boss there and wanna hear ur customer's views

CanYouF
19-04-2003, 03:35 PM

when's our odyssey trip ah? itching to go there leh.... ** scratching groin **

cheongkid
19-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by CanYouF
when's our odyssey trip ah? itching to go there leh.... ** scratching groin **
already PM'ed you guys regarding the above.

wakeyl
20-04-2003, 10:28 AM
I think I have highlighted a lil of my experience oredi.

Others,,,,,,,,,,, care to share yr Harmonious experiences??????

Then CanYouF will start smiling :D

seven6
20-04-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by wakeyl
I think I have highlighted a lil of my experience oredi.

Others,,,,,,,,,,, care to share yr Harmonious experiences??????

Then CanYouF will start smiling :D

cyf is only mouth hard heart soft.... but one thing for sure... he always disturb pple with postings or sms.

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 04:16 PM
cyf is only mouth hard heart soft.... but one thing for sure... he always disturb pple with postings or sms.

ya ya, my heart super soft, will continue to haunt you with my nap-disturbing sms.... muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

seven6
20-04-2003, 04:21 PM
ya ya, my heart super soft, will continue to haunt you with my nap-disturbing sms.... muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

u wan me to fuck your backside again!!!! :D

but pls i dun wan ur ass again.

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 04:37 PM
u wan me to fuck your backside again!!!! :D

but pls i dun wan ur ass again.

come on baby! give it to me! mmmm.... that's right.... ooo.... o ya..... that's right pinkie, right there right there, OOO!!!! :D

sonike69
20-04-2003, 09:04 PM
OK....i'm kinda new here, and have not cheonged for the past 1 1/2 yrs ago.
But to contribute, here's what i can remember of the 3 (only) times i've been to harmony.
Like it's been said (in another thread), it's located beside long beach seafood rest (there's a carpark there), east coast, 2nd floor. There's a big lighted signboard at the entrance of the carpark, stating 'HARMONY'. You definitely can't miss it.
Damages for drinks, are standard, as per any KTV.
The girls there are all Minahs, but definitely, WILD, FIREY types.
As per normal, the OKT, or 'supervisor' there will ask if u wanna girl, or wat type of girls. Same-o, same-o, once girls come, sing2, touch2, drink2.
Get them to drink more and they will be more adventurous, i.e. kiss u all over, switch off light and dance on ure laps, etc....etc....
Any extras, like BJ, juz ask them straight, and they will name the price, and they will do it in the room itself, if u want. Those who wan FJ on the spot, usually they bring u to the, quiet or always empty toilet downstairs (i heard there's a balcony, but i've never seen it). One of my friends, who is a regular there, can even get one of the empty rooms to FJ his girl, when he wants to.
The one time that i did get a girl to BJ me, i seriously do not know how much, as it was a treat by my friends, heheheh.
The one most happening ocassion with my friends were when we celebrated his birthday, when he got 5 girls to BJ all 5 of us at the same time in the room.

So anyone into wild brown sugars, this the place to go.

P.S. Please dun flame me when i tell u that the last time i went was 1 1/2 yrs ago.

cheongkid
20-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by sonike69
The one most happening ocassion with my friends were when we celebrated his birthday, when he got 5 girls to BJ all 5 of us at the same time in the room.
WOW! that's what i called "synchronized blowing"!

:p

_jaDeD_
20-04-2003, 09:15 PM
Any extras, like BJ, juz ask them straight, and they will name the price, and they will do it in the room itself, if u want....
The one time that i did get a girl to BJ me, i seriously do not know how much, as it was a treat by my friends, heheheh.
P.S. Please dun flame me when i tell u that the last time i went was 1 1/2 yrs ago.
Thanx pal,
This is solid info, though it's a bit outdated...

P.S. All your information with regards to BJ is bound to get Bro seven6 excited...
keke

etnic
20-04-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_

P.S. All your information with regards to BJ is bound to get Bro seven6 excited...
keke

You still haven't told us what makes you excited :D

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 09:57 PM
As per normal, the OKT, or 'supervisor' there will ask if u wanna girl, or wat type of girls. Same-o, same-o, once girls come, sing2, touch2, drink2.

yo! thanks for the contribution!.... they have oni "supervisor" ah? no mummy meh?

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 09:57 PM
WOW! that's what i called "synchronized blowing"!

:p

degree of difficulty......... 9.9! :D

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Thanx pal,
This is solid info, though it's a bit outdated...

keke

indeed! provided the price (or lack of it) is right for seven6...kekeke... :)

cheongkid
20-04-2003, 10:15 PM
indeed! provided the price (or lack of it) is right for seven6...kekeke... :)
i think seven6 mentioned before he won't pay more than $50 for bj.

CanYouF
20-04-2003, 10:23 PM
i think seven6 mentioned before he won't pay more than $50 for bj.

i think his rule is he will not pay more than zero for BJ... kekekeke :)

zeus007
28-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Hi guys,

Seriously, how much is the charges for BJ, Sex in Harmony?

Slim Shady
28-05-2003, 08:14 PM
i think my experience there is the most powerful one,

Been there first time... there were a few minah... all quite good...
mine came in and guess wat she told me... I will make your LJ stand at least 20 times tonight... hiaz... it did not stand 20 times... it it never stand down b4 that night..... then when 2 am comes... techno on.. and all hell break loose...... off the top.... she asked me... so wat do you wan??? sibeh ho i tell myself... i say wat can you give me... following that she shifted her g string then... fucking tight....my foreskin hurts like fuck.. then next thing i know i was fucking her.... the rest was getting the SOP bj... my was with ice and hot water somemore.... thats my first time there... not expensive.... shiok...

anyone interested in my second time there??

CanYouF
29-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Slim Shady

mine came in and guess wat she told me... I will make your LJ stand at least 20 times tonight... hiaz... it did not stand 20 times... it it never stand down b4 that night..... then when 2 am comes... techno on.. and all hell break loose...... off the top.... she asked me... so wat do you wan??? sibeh ho i tell myself... i say wat can you give me... following that she shifted her g string then... fucking tight....my foreskin hurts like fuck.. then next thing i know i was fucking her.... the rest was getting the SOP bj... my was with ice and hot water somemore.... thats my first time there... not expensive.... shiok...

interesting... ur second time?? no need... what else can there be?? FJ, BJ, HJ if can get all these in there, there is nothing much more to say... o yes... plus an orgy if applicable :)

gedangsa
29-05-2003, 02:08 AM

ya, continue let us know. Also wat's the damage ?

modthing
30-05-2003, 11:54 PM
to all bros out there.. this is my experence there..
i was there somewhere dec last yr..throughout the nite was boring..hard to communicate with the malay gals.. but at around 1am..lights off techno on.. then they would take the wet tissue to cover the window panel( guess it is to indicate the waiter outside that they are "working" liao). my friend's gal began to strip and flirt with my friend.. soon other gals follow suit.. then mine ask me whether i wanted a bj for $100 but mange to puay to $50.. then the rest are history.. wanted to visit that place again until one of my malay friend told me that one of the malay gal there kanna AIDS! no joke.. but i am not sure how true about this..but decided to skip the place forever.. so to all bros who want to try out this place..take note.. enjoy~!

CanYouF
31-05-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by modthing
to all bros out there.. this is my experence there..
i was there somewhere dec last yr..throughout the nite was boring..hard to communicate with the malay gals.. but at around 1am..lights off techno on.. then they would take the wet tissue to cover the window panel( guess it is to indicate the waiter outside that they are "working" liao). my friend's gal began to strip and flirt with my friend.. soon other gals follow suit.. then mine ask me whether i wanted a bj for $100 but mange to puay to $50.. then the rest are history.. wanted to visit that place again until one of my malay friend told me that one of the malay gal there kanna AIDS! no joke.. but i am not sure how true about this..but decided to skip the place forever.. so to all bros who want to try out this place..take note.. enjoy~!

seems like techno is the common theme there :)

Bobster
01-06-2003, 02:00 PM
THink this ktv not operating anymore, pls verify I am true..

CanYouF
01-06-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Bobster

wah lao!! haven't recce then close liao ah?? :(

seven6
01-06-2003, 08:16 PM
wah lao!! haven't recce then close liao ah?? :(

walau... spoilt all my moods for minahs

cheongkid
01-06-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Bobster
Is it? Still saw their ads in the papers this week looking for GROs.

CanYouF
03-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Is it? Still saw their ads in the papers this week looking for GROs.

perhaps it is not closed but rather a change in management?? that's why the GRO search???

wahahahahaha!!!! back to recon mode! :cool:

Slim Shady
03-06-2003, 07:49 PM
interesting... ur second time?? no need... what else can there be?? FJ, BJ, HJ if can get all these in there, there is nothing much more to say... o yes... plus an orgy if applicable :)

that time my friends they all went... say bout 4 - 5 of them....
imagine all with gals... 3 farking and the rest blowjob....

i think just like those orgies in the AVs.....

they paid very little only... but cannot tell you all...
if wan to know can pm me:D

gedangsa
03-06-2003, 08:03 PM

Check your PM

Slim Shady
03-06-2003, 10:02 PM
your pm box full liao....

gedangsa
03-06-2003, 10:19 PM
izit ? ok I delete. tks

CanYouF
04-06-2003, 03:11 AM

sounds............... unhealthy.... :rolleyes:

Bobster
04-06-2003, 08:54 PM

Hi,

Just to confirm woth u again, harmony still in operation at same old place? If so, I will make a trip there to hav ewild enjoyment...

Bobster
04-06-2003, 08:55 PM

Rick123
18-06-2003, 04:18 PM
yo bro, me thought of going there 2nite...is Harmony still the same mgt?? all melayu type or wat?? please advise and any hot n happening gals...thanks. will give my fr after this.

Bobster
18-06-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Rick123
yo bro, me thought of going there 2nite...is Harmony still the same mgt?? all melayu type or wat?? please advise and any hot n happening gals...thanks. will give my fr after this.

Hi Bro,

Sorry, unable to advise as I am not been there for quite some time already. This place is known for its melayu gals... Perhaps you can contribute your FR after the trip. Enjoy then...

Rick123
20-06-2003, 11:14 AM
yo bros, just went to Harmony yesterday. below is my fr
reach ard 10.30pm, ordered a bottle of whisky.

Cam^Shaft
20-06-2003, 11:20 AM
yo bros, just went to Harmony yesterday. below is my fr
reach ard 10.30pm, ordered a bottle of whisky.

er Bro rick that's all the FR????
wat happen ???

Rick123
20-06-2003, 11:35 AM
total bills: $370 (include a pack of cig and 3 jug of coke)
Mummy: $30 (did not come in after the first time, only back to collect tips, ask her very busy is it, told me she is sick and did not go any room but stay in her office and rest.)
Room: fuck up( like CC ktv but charge KTV prices)
Mummy brought 2 gals into the room. Mine was fucked up!!!My buddy gal was dam solid. i went out to tell mummy to get me a better gal. later a new gal came in and was much better.
Nothing much happen throught out the nite, kind of boring till 1.45am when the bill come, settle the bill and the gal came back. 1 good point to take note is that the 2 gals was with us all the time, think they got no other tables. after bill settled, changed music to techno and the gals start to play with us(at last!!). anyway, it was not as exciting as wat bros does in their fr. took off my gal n saw her tits, dam black(given birth b4) and so did not suck the tits, but just rubba outside the g string, took off my pant and ask her to used her g string to rubba my dick, haha! my buddy gal tits r ard 36C, dam big!!!!! AND WITH A NICE N SEXY FIGURE. but she cannot rubba a lot, just a bit here and there. told my friend she cum easliy...fuck the chee bye! she is of mly n thai mixed, dam fair. after the rubba, ask my friend for a hj at $150!!!!!! the mouth must be made of gold.......i told her i dun mind paying $100 to fuck her!!but go hotel 81 n bonk, not there!!!
told me she dun do fj...after the short rubba, left the place.
took a cab home and chat with the mly taxi driver....he told me that harmony has recntly changed 90% of those old n crazy gals due to a lot of problem given by them. but he said those gal, although they r crazy, they r really wild n fun to play with. they have moved to another ktv. all those now in harmony are new gals. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1if i knew this, i would not have come here and waste all those innocent $. i perfer to go to my home ground(EGOS) and throw the $ there. At least i noe in egos, the sound system and song list are not of CC quality!!!n d gals in egos...second tiume they come in, they wilkl undress and show begin....the mlys willing to suck for u 4 a while without asking for $. only the mummy is a bit fuck up.

Rick123
20-06-2003, 01:02 PM
if u will to ask me, i would not recommend to u guys....most customer there are regulars. me and my buddy paid the gal each $40! we still have 1/3 of the whisky untouched by told the gals they can have it......not worth going. songs fuck up, gals so so. kj fuck up (lots of time no songs appear cause the kj went to sian the gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!sound system worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheongkid
20-06-2003, 06:45 PM
after the rubba, ask my friend for a hj at $150!!!!!! the mouth must be made of gold.......i told her i dun mind paying $100 to fuck her!!but go hotel 81 n bonk, not there!!!
what?! hj at $150??? but wait, hj with mouth??? i think it's bj lah, you must be damn tulan so typed wrongly. $100 for bj (cim) inclusive of tips should be the norm. thanks for the FR bro, think i will strike off this place in my "to-cheong" list.

Rick123
21-06-2003, 10:59 AM
oppss....so sorry. type wrongly. bj at $150 (cum tip). $150!!! lim pei can go Dragon n fj Winter!!!! haha

Cam^Shaft
21-06-2003, 11:39 AM
oppss....so sorry. type wrongly. bj at $150 (cum tip). $150!!! lim pei can go Dragon n fj Winter!!!! haha

yah lor and u got the comfort of the room and shower and can take ur time .....bj 150 really not worth it lah bro
give that place a miss already

gedangsa
29-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Hi bros,

Thread on Harmony seems dead liao. Looks like no bros cheong there anymore !!

Is Harmony still around or close liao ?

achch
18-11-2004, 03:25 AM
ITs alive and still on going~ got many 21 yr old babes and a few lau gohs! be very careful to choose. Price about $80 BJ and i think no FJ. Unless u kena the horny ones. Room still as fuckup and mostly malay songs.

Lets start the tread again!

zeus007
25-12-2004, 12:46 PM
I have not been in the sammyboy for a while. so many other new forums sprouting out.

Realize there are not many comments on Malay KTV anywhere anymore.

' Brownsugar KTV' forum is no longer around to my great disappointment.

Harmony is still same, was there 2 months ago. Honestly, disappointing in term of quality.

Miss the old Pebbles at Seaview hotel. Wonder where those chicks go to?

Anyone knows any good Malay girl KTV? I know there is another Pebbles bear Beach Road. Not sure if this is the one that I missed.

Any kind soul that can give me a recommendation of good Malay KTV? Need excitement provided by the brown sugar honey.

Forever Brown Sugar fan

ITs alive and still on going~ got many 21 yr old babes and a few lau gohs! be very careful to choose. Price about $80 BJ and i think no FJ. Unless u kena the horny ones. Room still as fuckup and mostly malay songs.

Lets start the tread again!

minahktvsiao
25-12-2004, 03:24 PM
I have not been in the sammyboy for a while. so many other new forums sprouting out.

Realize there are not many comments on Malay KTV anywhere anymore.

' Brownsugar KTV' forum is no longer around to my great disappointment.

Harmony is still same, was there 2 months ago. Honestly, disappointing in term of quality.

Miss the old Pebbles at Seaview hotel. Wonder where those chicks go to?

Anyone knows any good Malay girl KTV? I know there is another Pebbles bear Beach Road. Not sure if this is the one that I missed.

Any kind soul that can give me a recommendation of good Malay KTV? Need excitement provided by the brown sugar honey.

Forever Brown Sugar fan
the old pebbles gals mostly retire from the scene now.if u looking for the mummy cherry,she ia at fortissimo ktv now.but sad to say her batch of gals are not as good as wen at seaview time and definitely more exp now.if u think u wanna try minahs again,maybe u can join me on the 28th.hahahah,cheers and merry christmas to u.

zeus007
25-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Haha, would love to join the 'infamous' gang, but not too good for work the next day. Definitely try to next time.

Wow, mummy Cherry must be real famous. Yeah, I was wondering where she is.

Any other recommended Malay KTV like the old Pebbles? Trying to find a few good haunt.

thank you in advance.

Zeus

the old pebbles gals mostly retire from the scene now.if u looking for the mummy cherry,she ia at fortissimo ktv now.but sad to say her batch of gals are not as good as wen at seaview time and definitely more exp now.if u think u wanna try minahs again,maybe u can join me on the 28th.hahahah,cheers and merry christmas to u.

minahktvsiao
25-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Haha, would love to join the 'infamous' gang, but not too good for work the next day. Definitely try to next time.

Wow, mummy Cherry must be real famous. Yeah, I was wondering where she is.

Any other recommended Malay KTV like the old Pebbles? Trying to find a few good haunt.

thank you in advance.

Zeus
there are a few but wouldnt dare to recommend cos i dun frequent there anymore.still sticking to my tried and tested batch.sorry for revealing here the name of the joints.some of the old joints i used to frequent with my this group of minah are,pebbles at aliwal street>look for mummy sha sha,fortissimo>cherry,kevin pub>mummy gin,club ktv aka xin xiang hai at excelsior>mummy connie>gals are from ex millenium and f11 and kai xue men.but dunno their standard how now,ok.cheers.

zeus007
25-12-2004, 11:43 PM
Thanks a lot Bro. Appreciate the info. i will check it out.

thanks. Happy New Year.

there are a few but wouldnt dare to recommend cos i dun frequent there anymore.still sticking to my tried and tested batch.sorry for revealing here the name of the joints.some of the old joints i used to frequent with my this group of minah are,pebbles at aliwal street>look for mummy sha sha,fortissimo>cherry,kevin pub>mummy gin,club ktv aka xin xiang hai at excelsior>mummy connie>gals are from ex millenium and f11 and kai xue men.but dunno their standard how now,ok.cheers.