PDA

View Full Version : CIM Experience H16 R19

sExTiSfAcTiOn
02-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi to all bros, below is my CIM FR for H16 R19. By the way, this is only my second FR so please pardon me if I said something wrong. Do upz me if you like my FR and I will definitely return favour when I'm qualified. Thanks!

It was 30th March 2007, a Friday afternoon. I was at home and suddenly have this urge of "exploding in mouth". Looking at my watch, it's already 4.30pm. So not to waste anymore time, I decided to make my way to Petain to look for H16 R19, one of the guaranteed CIM in Petain. When I reached, it's already 5.10pm so immediatedly after I parked my car at the usual open carpark, I quickly doubled up my footsteps to H16. Lady luck was on my side, R19 door was opened! Took a quick glance at her face and boobs and I was like "Wow! Nice boobs!" so I walked in and requested for CIM only. She quoted me $25 and I agreed without any hesistation. As usual after paying, we stripped and I sat on the basin while she helped me bathed my "brother". After that, she told me to lie down and "get ready for action". She started to face me and BJ while I lied on the bed playing around with her boobs and nipples. After a while, we changed position to I will sit on the side of the bed and she BJ me kneeing on the floor. During this position, I still continued playing with her boobs and nipples. Lastly is the deadly 69 position which is the position I "exploded" in her mouth. It was a very long "explosion". After she cleared the explosives in the basin, she even commented that it's alot and asked me whether is it a long time since I last released. I smiled and gave her an embarrassed look. :o She then helped to wash up my "brother" and before I left, we chatted for a while. She is indeed a very friendly person. She asked me if I have ever been to Genting to gamble and did I ever won. I told her I went before but lost most of the time and she told me recently she went up to Genting and won RM3000+ at the baccarat table. Is that the reason why she so happy? :D

That's the end of my FR. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Below is my brief description of her.

Name: Annie
Country of Origin: Malaysia KL
Age: mid 40s to late 40s (don't dare to ask because I felt it's kind of sensitive)
Looks: typical MILF and Mamasan look
Body: needs so exercise for her tummy but overall still acceptable for her age
Breasts: very well maintained "C" cup
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: never try
Attitude: very friendly
RTF: yes for CIM
Damage: $25 for CIM

superfox
02-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I also visit her every often coz of the CIM ,and $25 is cheap ,service is good no rush at all , will wash u up before & after .but I think she dun likes to do Fj ,coz often I ask for Fj when she is BBBJ for me she always keep on blowing till I shot out , 1 day sure going to Fj with her .

H 3 1st room on left got 1 milf doing CIM as well $25 also ,I'm a Milf & CIM lover ! Anyone can list down those milf with CIM service ??

yoho
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Wow! good service and good price! look so interesting!

Thanks for the good FR!!

Licky88
06-04-2007, 11:41 PM
I also visit her every often coz of the CIM ,and $25 is cheap ,service is good no rush at all , will wash u up before & after .but I think she dun likes to do Fj ,coz often I ask for Fj when she is BBBJ for me she always keep on blowing till I shot out , 1 day sure going to Fj with her .

H 3 1st room on left got 1 milf doing CIM as well $25 also ,I'm a Milf & CIM lover ! Anyone can list down those milf with CIM service ??

I was there few days ago. I was told that her price is $30 and NOT $25 as stated. Worth giving it a try.

yoho
07-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I was there few days ago. I was told that her price is $30 and NOT $25 as stated. Worth giving it a try.

if service is good, $5 tips is ok lah! :D

boys
07-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Look like a good deal not to be miss :)

sExTiSfAcTiOn
08-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Wow! good service and good price! look so interesting!

Thanks for the good FR!!

Thanks for the compliment bro! Yeah it's a good price for good services. Worth giving it a try for MILF and CIM lovers. :D

skymud
09-04-2007, 10:35 AM
hey bro sex thx 4 the fr up u for this, went to try her shes reali gd no rush at all. Think I am the 1 rushing instead lol coz late for work.

She blow all the way without complaining still cant cum. In the end fj her, shes still pretty tight heh.

zheng_ruixian
09-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi bro there..I'm new in this forum..Where's e place you all are talking about? Care to share? :p

zheng_ruixian
09-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Where's H16 R19? Any hints?

Joe73
09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
she is worth the $30 .....don't bother to bargain......if you can her hygiene that is.........

toot7
10-04-2007, 01:00 AM
went for a session with her on monday afternoon.Reach there and her door was open.Went in.she quote me $25.Take off clothes she help me wash dick.quite friendly,chat a bit. She had nice breasts but also got a bit of stomach.Follow by catbath from shoulder to knee cap.den she started the bbbj.A while later she told me to sit on the edge of the bed,she kneel down and continue sucking.den she told me to lie down on the bed and she held my legs up.SHE GAVE ME A AR.wow.it was nice.follow that she use a finger to dig my asshole.Follow by 69 position and i cum.On the way out saw a few man looking inside like waiting for her.

think she dun like fj cause i told her i wan fj wan she just keep on suck

looks: 3/10(Cover the face,i just wan the CIM):D
boobs: 8/10(nice for a MILF like her)
bbbj: 8/10
FJ: Never Try
Attitude 8.5/10(accomdating)
RTF: No(kinda scare of MILF now,i still young):o but for $25 it worth the try

please up my pts if u like my FR.me also 2nd time writing a FR so any mistakes please forgive

sExTiSfAcTiOn
10-04-2007, 01:03 AM
hey bro sex thx 4 the fr up u for this, went to try her shes reali gd no rush at all. Think I am the 1 rushing instead lol coz late for work.

She blow all the way without complaining still cant cum. In the end fj her, shes still pretty tight heh.

Bro, thanks for the upz! Did you realised this is my "virgin upz"? I will definitely remember you because I lost my "virgin upz" to you! Haha! :D

Anyway glad to hear that you enjoyed her services. I may be going down again these few days to engage her service if I can't spot any new targets.

*Will return you favour when I'm qualified to upz... Stay tuned! :D

sExTiSfAcTiOn
10-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Hi bro there..I'm new in this forum..Where's e place you all are talking about? Care to share? :p

Hi bro, it's at Petain Road. Check out the street directory for the exact location. :)

toot7
10-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Bro, thanks for the upz! Did you realised this is my "virgin upz"? I will definitely remember you because I lost my "virgin upz" to you! Haha! \

Anyway glad to hear that you enjoyed her services. I may be going down again these few days to engage her service if I can't spot any new targets.

*Will return you favour when I'm qualified to upz... Stay tuned! :D

yo bro.sorry can't up u.anyway thanks for the recommending.had my first cim of my life:D

sExTiSfAcTiOn
10-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Where's H16 R19? Any hints?

Once you entered Petain Road towards the end on the left hand side beside an open carpark, there is 2 rows of shop houses with an alley between them. Walk into the alley and you can see all the "H" numbers. Choose your desired "H" and walk in and then you will see the "R" number. :)

toot7
10-04-2007, 01:09 AM
she is worth the $30 .....don't bother to bargain......if you can her hygiene that is.........

you can her hygiene that is.........????? sorry bros what u mean by that.i dun understand.can enlighten?:)

sExTiSfAcTiOn
10-04-2007, 02:27 AM
yo bro.sorry can't up u.anyway thanks for the recommending.had my first cim of my life:D

It's ok bro. I'm not qualified also. Hope you enjoyed your first CIM of your life. Anyway there are a few other who also do CIM. Do a search and you should be able to see the results. I'm aiming for another one. Haha! :D

Nesta74
10-04-2007, 12:03 PM
bro....which 1 do cim oso?beri hard 2 find lay....

superfox
10-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I tried her many time liao but mostly end up shooting cim , coz her Bbbj real shiok! Any bro bonk her ?

Jock
10-04-2007, 10:07 PM
you can her hygiene that is.........????? sorry bros what u mean by that.i dun understand.can enlighten?:)

wad that means is she likes to spit when blowing..she spit into the toilet paper or basin whilst blowing u...wannted to bang her but she claimed my dick too big ..in the end blow till cum...she can cim one..quite old and really only for milf lover..ps i tried her 2-3 years ago liao..still pple talking abt her..my two cents...

sExTiSfAcTiOn
11-04-2007, 11:28 AM
bro....which 1 do cim oso?beri hard 2 find lay....

As far as I know, San San and Annie do CIM. As for the rest, you really have to do a seach. :)

KatoeyLover69
11-04-2007, 03:52 PM
As far as I know, San San and Annie do CIM. As for the rest, you really have to do a seach.

Which rooms are San San and Annie in ? :confused:

stocks80
11-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Which rooms are San San and Annie in ? :confused:

dear bro i also wish to know which house and rm san san and annie is in... can pm me the details pls? :) thank you so much

superfox
12-04-2007, 12:10 AM
San San is at H 9 1st room on right ,but she look very old leh ,older then Annie from H16 R19 .

Pls correct me if I'm wrong .

chatoh
12-04-2007, 05:34 AM
Hi Bros ! H16R19Annie is a guaranteed sex job satisfaction. She isa very service poriented pros. Her BBJ is one of the best in Petain.Usually it is very hard to tahan to the FJ. I reallky like Annie´ sevice.Furthermore,her attitutde is very nice and she takes her time.

yukoyuko
12-04-2007, 12:19 PM
anyone tried h16R28. It's the room beside the malay WL in this house. Doors seems close all the time.

Licky88
12-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi Bros ! H16R19Annie is a guaranteed sex job satisfaction. She isa very service poriented pros. Her BBJ is one of the best in Petain.Usually it is very hard to tahan to the FJ. I reallky like Annie´ sevice.Furthermore,her attitutde is very nice and she takes her time.

Yelp! Tried her last week. Really good BBBJ ! CIM also. Long time never hear from you brudder Chatoh.

sanji37
12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Yelp! Tried her last week. Really good BBBJ ! CIM also. Long time never hear from you brudder Chatoh.

haha...so many pple start to visit her no wonder she upz her price to $30..

gongkiaz
12-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Just for info the H5R66 do CIM, i have visited her for 1 yr liao. H5R55 do bbbj till you cum but dun shoot into the mouth. Both on lvl 2 of H5.

chatoh
14-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Hi Bro Licky88 !
Long time I don´t go to Petain. Last time I was there was September 2006 and I tried H16R19. I really like her service. Annie always remembers me when I go back to her because last time I used to be her regular.
Good luck Licky 88 !

snakehead
14-04-2007, 03:05 PM
I tried her many time liao but mostly end up shooting cim , coz her Bbbj real shiok! Any bro bonk her ?

She will try to make all her customers CIM...... she dun like FJ coz it is painful for her. Notice she will put plenty of KY if you do FJ.

bro snakehead

anric79
14-04-2007, 09:27 PM
what is milf ah??

chatoh
15-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Bros !
I have actually bonked Annie H16R19, no more than 5 times in my life. Her fuck service is nothing extraordinary. If I want a FJ service in Petain I will go for other pros.
Annie´s special treat is BBBJ. That´s why I used to go for her. As Bro Snake head mentioned, she will try to make you CIM. Even if you want to proceed to FJ, she will either try to make you CIM, so as to avoid FJ, or her BJ is so shiok, that it is very difficult to tahan.

superfox
15-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Yes her Hj also very good , U sure can't tahan ,will shoot out from Bbbj or Hj .

KatoeyLover69
15-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Yes her Hj also very good , U sure can't tahan ,will shoot out from Bbbj or Hj .

I took Annie about 2 weeks ago ........

She tried HJ, BBBJ and FJ with me for about 30 minutes but I couldn't cum and she just gave up ........... She told me that I am the 'first' customer in her fucking life that can tahan her HJ, BBBJ and FJ without cumming !

I may have established a sort of 'record' with her but I felt so frustated :mad: without cumming that I went to look for hot 'lao jiao' Pauline

What I like about Pauline that she manage to make me cum 100% of the time and not a single drop of my sperm is wasted down the drain as she swallows it until the last drop

Also, if you dare to do ' 69 ' with her she will extend her time with you (no extra charge) and also gives you a discount as she is one kind of sex-crazy and sex-hungry woman ( even though she is nearly 50 years old)

For more details abou 'lao jiao' Pauline, please refer to :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9900&page=39

lokomo
16-04-2007, 07:07 AM
still alot pple queue for annie?...everytime go she cfm got que 1...wad timing would be the best to get her?...ty bros:D

oapriliao
16-04-2007, 08:11 AM
what time she start her session ??

jason_
27-04-2007, 05:34 PM
best cim i ever had, $30 is very good value for $. start ask you to lie on bed and she lie her head on your stomach suck your didi and use her hand play your balls. then ask you to lie with buttock at edge of bed and she kneel down and suck, lick didi, then ask you to raise your legs and repeat it plus use finger stimulate your asshole. finally 69 bj cim make you shoot as much as you can ever shoot in your life, clear out all that is inside you. her good hygiene practices are commendable, wash properly for you before and after session.

xuguo
30-04-2007, 01:42 AM
any bro try bj with condom with her before? because some WL dont like the condom taste.. today went down to look for her but her door is closed all the time 4.30--5.45pm..but the number sign light is on.. maybe try my luck again monday afternoon..

snowcap
30-04-2007, 07:58 PM
All i can say is she is gd in bbbj

KniteMare
02-05-2007, 12:47 PM
tried her last Thur.. was there ard 2 plus.. walked past her door and saw that she is open for business... immediately go in since its first time i saw her door open.. her looks is not that bad and since i m an aunty lover, had to experience her cim as so highly commended by so many bros here... ask her how much and she said $25.. went in and start to wash and then ask me to lie down and ask me if want cap, i say no and she then proceeded with the cat bath followed by bbbj, i must say she really does have very powerful suction... she keep sucking for very long until i nearly cim, then she stop and use finger to dig asshole, then ask me to sit down and she knelt down to continue bbbj... very very shiok.. then ask me to lie down again and proceeded with a lot of KY on her hands to do a combo hj plus bbbj.... really bueh tah han... shes the first woman able to make me so shiok... must admit she is really expert in this field (hj and bbbj)... so shiok that i finally exploded in her mouth.... and she continue sucking til the last drop... i have to say she is highly recommended for bros who wish to experience cim... this is the very first time i experience it cos no gals have ever been able to bbbj me til i cim... so far she's the only one... will defitnitely rtcim :D .. very worth the $25 and very good atitude

gains
02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
so shiok that i finally exploded in her mouth.... and she continue sucking til the last drop...

Do u mean she ate ur sperm? or still with condom??? :):)

KatoeyLover69
02-05-2007, 09:08 PM
so shiok that i finally exploded in her mouth.... and she continue sucking til the last drop...

Do u mean she ate ur sperm? or still with condom???

Looks like she may challege hot 'lao jiao' Pauline for the title of " CIM & BBBJ Queen " Pauline guaranteed to drink ALL your sperms until the last drop :D

KniteMare
03-05-2007, 10:31 AM

Do u mean she ate ur sperm? or still with condom???

no condom... dun know if she got swallow any cos did'nt really notice after that as she went to wash up.. most probably she spit it out while washing.. but the feeling of bursting in her mouth was fantastic :p

fasthandfastleg
03-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Agree with you as I have try her two weeks ago and the feeling is similar :D

no condom... dun know if she got swallow any cos did'nt really notice after that as she went to wash up.. most probably she spit it out while washing.. but the feeling of bursting in her mouth was fantastic :p

toot7
04-05-2007, 02:24 AM
Looks like she may challege hot 'lao jiao' Pauline for the title of " CIM & BBBJ Queen " Pauline guaranteed to drink ALL your sperms until the last drop :D

bro. pauline what house what room? damage? thanks

speedpass
07-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Tried annie a few days ago . All i can say is tat her BBBJ is out of tis world . Friendly service n really tries her best to make u cum . Had bonked another wl in hse 10 b4 trying annie n she still managed to make me cum . :)

Anyway , she definately earns her position in my rtf list in petain .

Juz a side info , shes from KL , n i like her soft voice . :o

dubmeun4given
08-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Oh im so trying this annie of yours!!!

bigOjackie
16-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Seems good for a quickie CIM. :)

seaview
24-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Seems good for a quickie CIM. :)

hi i just popped in this afternoon and will attempt to moke a FR

LOOKS
annie looks ok for a lady her age, one way of judging her is that she looks like how fann wong is gonna look when she turns 45.

she is about late 30's early wo's in her looks and has a nice Ah Lian look. she has red tinted hair. ( u will see lots of he hair as she gives u the blow of yr life). she smokes marborlo lights( the gold pack) and takes ricola sweets, this only means she earns enough to buy quality ciggis and not the cheapo ones they have in the market now.

her room is ok in size but much more cant be said about house 16.

ATTITUDE
attitude wise annie is very friendly, and nice to chat to when her mouth is not full.(he he he - i just had too add that in)

She does not have fake sounds nor does she croak when attempting to do a deep throat. she works on a hug to tempt you with her 34B saggy and soft tits and catbaths yr body. her nipples are a darker shade of pink, not brown , but then again i did not have my glasses on. she starts her blow job slow with the atttention to the head first and then slowly working on only 1/3 of the shaft. after a few moments she will cup and tickle the balls, 5minutes of this she will ask that we move to the bedside and with yr legs up work on the blow job and finger yr ass. at this point she KY's my dick with some mentol thing which sent tingling sensations but also numbing thus resulting is a longer "tahan" period. she was at it for about 10 mins here, not a single complain about taking long. she then pushed me back down on bed and wipped off the "KY" and here the real action starts, the blow job n hand actions will get vigourous n get sensual, as you Cum she will continue till the last drop, the best was she continues till you go limp.

Cost

This is the first time i got a 30 minute blow in pertain, and at 30 dollars or 1 dollar a minute i think its money well spent till the last drop.

Cleaniness

She will wash you up before and after and she also uses mouth was which i think is very impt here.

Return For a Suck(RFS)

from my chat with her , her request for Blowjobs have really shot up lately, thus can tell by the number of kitchen rolls she has by the bedside to wipe up. definately will be back for a RFS.
The plan was for a blow job by her before she queing for Jac (rm 7-1) but she drained me out and i had to give the queen a miss. ( oh yeah there were also 4 guys queing outside jacs room la)

Thanks for your patience, it will be in justice to give a FR of just 2 -3 lines for the favour she did me.

Thats all folks
do up my points if you could please

KniteMare
24-05-2007, 06:22 PM
i miss her powerful bbbj+hj... tried looking for her the past few weeks but her door always locked... seems like she's very hot... will try my luck again tomolo

jammer074
25-05-2007, 12:19 PM
I was there few days ago, after reading so many FR on this Annie, so must try. When i went in the room, the room is fill with lots of toilet paper on the floor, was abit turn off, only when she removed her clothes, wow her breast was so firm for her age
Same like all Bro FR, was given BBBJ after washing up, suction was good, after 10 min of suction, we move into a 69 position where i can autoroam her cunt. i know she feel shiok cos her BBBJ getting faster and stronger, until i cannot tahan and exploded into her

Looks: 6/10
Body: abit tummy
Breasts: handful
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: never try
Attitude: very friendly
RTF: yes for CIM
Damage: $30 for CIM

Me Siam Bu
25-05-2007, 03:31 PM
wah like that must goo see see liao ha ha

seaview
25-05-2007, 10:15 PM
hi i just popped in this afternoon and will attempt to moke a FR

LOOKS
annie looks ok for a lady her age, one way of judging her is that she looks like how fann wong is gonna look when she turns 45.

she is about late 30's early wo's in her looks and has a nice Ah Lian look. she has red tinted hair. ( u will see lots of he hair as she gives u the blow of yr life). she smokes marborlo lights( the gold pack) and takes ricola sweets, this only means she earns enough to buy quality ciggis and not the cheapo ones they have in the market now.

her room is ok in size but much more cant be said about house 16.

ATTITUDE
attitude wise annie is very friendly, and nice to chat to when her mouth is not full.(he he he - i just had too add that in)

She does not have fake sounds nor does she croak when attempting to do a deep throat. she works on a hug to tempt you with her 34B saggy and soft tits and catbaths yr body. her nipples are a darker shade of pink, not brown , but then again i did not have my glasses on. she starts her blow job slow with the atttention to the head first and then slowly working on only 1/3 of the shaft. after a few moments she will cup and tickle the balls, 5minutes of this she will ask that we move to the bedside and with yr legs up work on the blow job and finger yr ass. at this point she KY's my dick with some mentol thing which sent tingling sensations but also numbing thus resulting is a longer "tahan" period. she was at it for about 10 mins here, not a single complain about taking long. she then pushed me back down on bed and wipped off the "KY" and here the real action starts, the blow job n hand actions will get vigourous n get sensual, as you Cum she will continue till the last drop, the best was she continues till you go limp.

Cost

This is the first time i got a 30 minute blow in pertain, and at 30 dollars or 1 dollar a minute i think its money well spent till the last drop.

Cleaniness

She will wash you up before and after and she also uses mouth was which i think is very impt here.

Return For a Suck(RFS)

from my chat with her , her request for Blowjobs have really shot up lately, thus can tell by the number of kitchen rolls she has by the bedside to wipe up. definately will be back for a RFS.
The plan was for a blow job by her before she queing for Jac (rm 7-1) but she drained me out and i had to give the queen a miss. ( oh yeah there were also 4 guys queing outside jacs room la)

Thanks for your patience, it will be in justice to give a FR of just 2 -3 lines for the favour she did me.

Thats all folks
do up my points if you could please

some grateful brother upped me , i humbly thank you. i do not have the power yet to return the favour but i promise i will when i get the power, please please do let me know who u are.

humbley

the view of the sea

Longman
26-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the info here. I was there yesterday at noon but was not able to get her, will try again sometime next week.

HamSapLow
03-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Tried her on tues (29/6) only till now then i got time to post FR.

After wrk on tues went to PS for dinner and then felt a bit horny for a CIM. Remembered of H16R19 n wanna go try Annie to see if she is as gd as Amy.

Reached petain but the door closed with number "19" lighted. walked around to see if the other angpais around. Hmm... Kathy (H10) is around with a uncle waiting for her. never saw her b4 but saw Pat (H4) b4. went back to H16 but it's still closed. Walked around a bit more n saw Kathy's door open n a pretty girl peeked out. I had eye contact with her for 2secs before the saw the uncle outside n in he went.

I thought to myself, Kathy's really a gem! Hav to try her. So i walked back to H16 n the room is now open with annie there. I asked for a quote n she said $30. Then I asked her, "if it's for ice cream only leh?" she say also $30. Then I tot to myself, "nvm lah, try see how gd she is" Went in paid up n started ball rolling. Washing SOP thenlay on bed n start to catbath followed by bbbj. Her bbbj. Blow me by kneeling between my legs, then beside the bed fingering my ass then back to kneeling between my legs. then she started coughing. Cos she suck n suck n choke a bit. ahahah!! She complained the she can't make me cum. ahaha

Then Cos she noe i wanna blow only so she keep trying to make me high n cum. to after that she sat on my face and started sucking with her ass im my face. MMmmmm! her as feels good! I tot she can 69 n i start to play with her pussy but she moved away. after the pseudo 69, I still din cum so she got me to stand up on the bed n continue sucking that really felt good.and I sincerely wanna cim.

The problem of her sucking is that i keep feeling her teeth which is why i cannot feel good enough to cum. The sucking took almost 15min and she give up liao n cap me with her strawberry CD n we did doggy with me standing on the floor beside the bed. I really like the feel of her body with her meaty ass n boobies. N finally, I came in doggy.

That's the end of my FR.

All in all i can say that the $30 was worth it. She is suitable for people who place service above looks.

Country of Origin: KL
Looks: Mamasan look
Body: nice boobies n meaty spankable ass.
Breasts: nice handful
BBBJ: 7/10 (not my best experience)
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: friendly n on the ball (keep trying to bbbj till i cum)
RTF: dun think so
Damage: $30

Fellow bros, Pls up me for support thx!

HamSapLow
03-06-2007, 01:13 AM
This is my 3rd time trying to post. Hopefully it comes out.

Tried her on tues (29/6) only till now then i got time to post FR.

After wrk on tues went to PS for dinner and then felt a bit horny for a CIM. Remembered of H16R19 n wanna go try Annie to see if she is as gd as Amy.

Reached petain but the door closed with number "19" lighted. walked around to see if the other angpais around. Hmm... Kathy (H10) is around with a uncle waiting for her. never saw her b4 but saw Pat (H4) b4. went back to H16 but it's still closed. Walked around a bit more n saw Kathy's door open n a pretty girl peeked out. I had eye contact with her for 2secs before the saw the uncle outside n in he went.

I thought to myself, Kathy's really a gem! Hav to try her. So i walked back to H16 n the room is now open with annie there. I asked for a quote n she said $30. Then I asked her, "if it's for ice cream only leh?" she say also $30. Then I tot to myself, "nvm lah, try see how gd she is" Went in paid up n started ball rolling. Washing SOP thenlay on bed n start to catbath followed by bbbj. Her bbbj. Blow me by kneeling between my legs, then beside the bed fingering my ass then back to kneeling between my legs. then she started coughing. Cos she suck n suck n choke a bit. ahahah!! She complained the she can't make me cum. ahaha

Then Cos she noe i wanna blow only so she keep trying to make me high n cum. to after that she sat on my face and started sucking with her ass im my face. MMmmmm! her as feels good! I tot she can 69 n i start to play with her pussy but she moved away. after the pseudo 69, I still din cum so she got me to stand up on the bed n continue sucking that really felt good.and I sincerely wanna cim.

The problem of her sucking is that i keep feeling her teeth which is why i cannot feel good enough to cum. The sucking took almost 15min and she give up liao n cap me with her strawberry CD n we did doggy with me standing on the floor beside the bed. I really like the feel of her body with her meaty ass n boobies. N finally, I came in doggy.

That's the end of my FR.

All in all i can say that the $30 was worth it. She is suitable for people who place service above looks.

Country of Origin: KL
Looks: Mamasan look
Body: nice boobies n meaty spankable ass.
Breasts: nice handful
BBBJ: 7/10 (not my best experience)
Attitude: friendly n on the ball (keep trying to bbbj till i cum)
RTF: dun think so

Fellow bros, Pls up me for support thx!

isotonik
03-06-2007, 06:27 AM
went few days ago and saw her door closed.walk a few rounds and she is inside tidying up.
ask for price and went in.wash me up and her bbbj is worth trying when wallet is on dry side!:D

looks:4
boobs:handful
bbbj:6.5
damage:30
rtf:dont think so unless broke and horny!:D

HamSapLow
03-06-2007, 04:22 PM
sorry bros for the double/triple post. I've no power to edit my post yet. apologies.

HamSapLow
03-06-2007, 04:24 PM
sorry bros for the double/triple post.
I've no power to edit my post yet.
apologies.

unholymonk
06-06-2007, 02:48 PM
any bro can teach me how do I get annie to french with me? PLS...

suaysahoon
13-06-2007, 07:43 PM
looks like this annie must really try. what time will she be orperate until ?

BonkingCraze
13-06-2007, 10:08 PM
any bro can teach me how do I get annie to french with me? PLS...

bro unholymonk, this kind of thing how to teach? It all depends on the WL, if she has got chemistry with you then most probably frenching her should be no problem, otherwise, you can't force them also. :)

Botoxapplicator
15-06-2007, 07:37 PM
FR on Annie

Halfway after seeing customer in town heading down as felt a bit horny for a CIM.

Door open sat there are annie, asked her if got CIm she yes....went and paid up n started ball rolling. Washing SOP thenlay on bed n start to catbath followed by bbbj and fingering my ass rim...

she capped with CD and doggie until in exploded....

Looks:6/10
Body: 6/10
Breasts: 33B
BBBJ: 6/10
Attitude: 6/10

Good value for money...

ahu69
18-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Today was my first "cheong" session in Petain. Never had CIM before so decided to try Annie after reading all the rave reviews about her. Waited for about 10 min before got chance to go in. It's been a long time since I shoot & once she's on me, I exploded within 5 mins. I won't say she's very good, but for $30 CIM I think it's value for money.

DirtyKt
25-06-2007, 11:40 AM
CIM?? wat means huh sorry

firefox
27-06-2007, 12:12 PM
does any kind bro know has this WL came to work liao??

Thanks.

Manofwar
27-06-2007, 12:30 PM
CIM?? wat means huh sorry

cum in mouth.

meaning yr unload yr little bro into her mouth :D

Bored_Sg_Guy
28-06-2007, 10:12 AM
does any kind bro know has this WL came to work liao??

Thanks.I just spoke to her last week and she never mention that she is going back to MY so she should be working everyday.:D

Saaman
29-06-2007, 09:57 AM
happen to pass by this wl's room once after walking for quite sometime,tired and decide to on her.
her age is catching up,but at $30 for cim experience,no one should complain anything.:p

Bored_Sg_Guy
30-06-2007, 11:50 AM
happen to pass by this wl's room once after walking for quite sometime,tired and decide to on her.
her age is catching up,but at $30 for cim experience,no one should complain anything.:pI agree.

In fact she is rather proud of the fact that many guys cannot tahan her Bbbj skills. If after all the Bbbj, you still request for Fj, she will look surprise and ask why you haven CIM.:p

singaporegmat
20-09-2007, 10:22 PM
So strange, she smoke and later give you BBBJ, so your didi will eat the smoke. Dun know got any implication or not hor:D

lewis13
21-09-2007, 11:34 AM
So strange, she smoke and later give you BBBJ, so your didi will eat the smoke. Dun know got any implication or not hor:DAfter reading your posts, I now understand why your points like that.:rolleyes:

SanukSeeker99
21-09-2007, 12:33 PM
So strange, she smoke and later give you BBBJ , so your didi will eat the smoke. Dun know got any implication or not hor

According to my Doctor friend, there is a danger of you getting 'cock cancer' ...... if the cancer gets worse the Doctor might have to cut off your cock and you are forced to become a ' Ah Qua ' :mad:

kelwong135
07-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Just come back from Petain and went to look for annie.her BBBJ is really good she will suck till u dry.She start work at 1pm her skill is very good.Her age is ard 40 but her breast look like ard 20+ young ger and with pink nipple.Value for money.Will RT CIM.;)

rammerstein
07-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Just come back from Petain and went to look for annie.her BBBJ is really good she will suck till u dry.She start work at 1pm her skill is very good.Her age is ard 40 but her breast look like ard 20+ young ger and with pink nipple.Value for money.Will RT CIM.;)

Looks like Annie really lived up to her reputation.
There was once an American porn star by the name of Little Oral Annie.
She made her name in the adult industry in the 1980s by being good at what Annie from H16R19 does....BJ, in particular deep throat.

Wonder if the choice of names is coincident or deliberate....;)

lewis13
08-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Just come back from Petain and went to look for annie.her BBBJ is really good she will suck till u dry.She start work at 1pm her skill is very good.Her age is ard 40 but her breast look like ard 20+ young ger and with pink nipple.Value for money.Will RT CIM.;)Hahaha..she is not known as one of the famous Bbbj queens in Petain for nothing.

If after her session of Bbbj, you still can tahan, dun CIM and ask for Fj, she will smile and say "Wow...very keng".:p

violator
08-10-2007, 03:56 PM
been to PT many times. This is my first posting and after reading the postings for long time. Went to try H16R19 Annie after reading many bros recommendation about her. Have first CIM in my life. Really shiok ! Look so so, told me age 42.
Was puffing away when I went in but service good ... no rushing and hurrying. Really take her time to wash b4 and after.

Fuckster
23-10-2007, 08:44 PM
I tried her once before and she's worth a 5 star for bbbj. However, she seems to have a bad habit of keep on wiping her mouth with toilet papers, abit turn off becoz of this.

But overall, i still give her a 9/10 for her bbbj and cim, worth for every single cents spend.

cheers

violator
24-10-2007, 02:02 PM
I tried her once before and she's worth a 5 star for bbbj. However, she seems to have a bad habit of keep on wiping her mouth with toilet papers, abit turn off becoz of this.

I noticed that too, she keep on wiping her mouth. Kind of bad habit I guess ...

snakehead
25-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Really shiok ! Look so so, told me age 42.

hee hee...... tats wat she told me too :D .... 10 years ago!

KatoeyLover69
25-10-2007, 09:00 AM

So now she is 52 years old ??? :confused:

woodringman
25-10-2007, 09:14 AM
hee hee...... tats wat she told me too :D .... 10 years ago!Kekeke....she told me recently that she is 45. ;)

KINGor75
25-10-2007, 02:22 PM
never been petain b4, wonder this CIM queen in operation on saturday?

violator
26-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Kekeke....she told me recently that she is 45. ;)

KNN ... age like shares goes up and down according to her mood. Anyway f**k care her age as long as service is good.

rammerstein
26-10-2007, 05:32 PM
KNN ... age like shares goes up and down according to her mood. Anyway f**k care her age as long as service is good.

Proves one thing...age can be a sensitive thing to woman.

We will never know the true age of these WLs.
Age is just a number, just enjoy the bonk!

agentwilson
26-10-2007, 11:20 PM
CIM.. i love it..:D
after shooting ur load when she suck, the tingling feeling on ur small head is indescribable

woooo........
:p

agentwilson
26-10-2007, 11:23 PM

So now she is 52 years old ???

Kekeke....she told me recently that she is 45.

i cant believe this?!!:confused:
42,45,52 years old????!!!
omg! damn stunning

ralky
27-10-2007, 01:16 AM
went there to find her ard afternoon time.. but seem that she wif another brother or customer .. wait so long till give up and went off :(

sheldon
27-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Proves one thing...age can be a sensitive thing to woman.

We will never know the true age of these WLs.
Age is just a number, just enjoy the bonk!

agree. worse to worse, cover the face and bonk the base! ;)

rammerstein
27-10-2007, 01:07 PM
agree. worse to worse, cover the face and bonk the base! ;)

Coming to think of it....what makes a grandfather feel old? It must be that he has to bonk a grandmother!

No wonder so many Ah Peks in Petain!
For $50, they can get to bonk Jac and Pat, certainly two of the youngest and prettiest WLs in Petain. Of course, there is H3Rm7....but I think her 'frostiness' can be a potential turn off for some. H11Rm10 is a good contender for good looks but her voice turns me off.

lewis13
27-10-2007, 06:32 PM
KNN ... age like shares goes up and down according to her mood. Anyway f**k care her age as long as service is good.Quite true. Her service is much better that gals half her age so who cares.:p

sExTiSfAcTiOn
28-10-2007, 07:13 AM
This thread is still alive!

Thumbs up for Annie!

Never regretted engaging her services!

A must try for CIM lovers! :D

violator
28-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Quite true. Her service is much better that gals half her age so who cares.:p

True ... most older/matured WL tends to give better services to make up for the shortfall in looks.

KINGor75
30-10-2007, 03:30 PM
went there 1.30pm just now, the rm close, dare not open it.
saw some rm close n with red light on, it mean working rite?

woodringman
31-10-2007, 11:01 AM
went there 1.30pm just now, the rm close, dare not open it.
saw some rm close n with red light on, it mean working rite?Room door closed, how to open??:confused:

If got red light that means WL inside. Wait for door to open. If WL went balik kampong, will have note on the door indicating the period that she is not around. Dun any how go and open door.:rolleyes:

KINGor75
31-10-2007, 11:07 AM
ok, will try again some other day. thanx bro..