PDA

View Full Version : Krabi Thailand

player88
07-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi bros..
I am startin tis thead to find out more abt krabi..
I would like to know the place, gers and accommonation
Thk in advance 4 the advise.. ;)

tomvoyeur
08-06-2007, 03:22 AM
Been there ard 2 mths ago, nothing much there if u r talking about cheonging...The visitors r mostly farangs n didn't many asians when I ws there....Prices r steeper n shopping is minimal too...Its essentially a family resort with little vices n the main attraction is probably the island hopping tour....:)

PS: U can hop over to Phuket, which is close by, if u r bored to death by the nightlife in Krabi...;)

ProfessorOokami
06-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Been there ard 2 mths ago, nothing much there if u r talking about cheonging...The visitors r mostly farangs n didn't many asians when I ws there....Prices r steeper n shopping is minimal too...Its essentially a family resort with little vices n the main attraction is probably the island hopping tour....:)

PS: U can hop over to Phuket, which is close by, if u r bored to death by the nightlife in Krabi...;)

Air Asia is starting flights to Krabi soon..maybe the connections will bring more Malaysian cheongsters over to Krabi and establishing a hub there as an extension of Hatyai

tomvoyeur
07-07-2007, 05:18 AM
Air Asia is starting flights to Krabi soon..maybe the connections will bring more Malaysian cheongsters over to Krabi and establishing a hub there as an extension of Hatyai

Unlikely.....Krabi is shaping up as a family resort....Anw, serious cheongsters can go over to Phuket which is a stone's throw away.....:)

y7u8i9o0
07-07-2007, 05:51 AM
went there with my mistress not too long ago...nothing much to shout about except for the beaches and clear waters. Mostly ang mos and all couple couple type. but at times, you might catch a glimpse of them nude, tanning on the sand...if thats gets you on...

cheers
y7

juswan2knwu
09-07-2007, 05:52 PM
The main town, Krabi do nt hav anything much 2 offers but its cheap (fd & accomodation) 2 relax 4 a nice wkend w/ yr luv 1s.

The popular islands there, Rai Lay, is famous 4 adv sports lik rock climbing, kayaking, 4WD, ... & recreational activities lik islands hopping. It doesn't hav much cheonging grds but the svc gals, frontdesk, waitress, ... there R always on the lkout 4 lng term bf. If they sense U R sinerce & likely 2 come bk, they will do anything 2 "hook" U.

If U prefer, U k ask yr bellboys 2 bring U 2 cheonging grds. Nt every bellboy knws abt tis, so sound them out & let them mak the offer themselves, rather than spoiling the deal.
Some of the local males always pester the Ang Mohs 2 join their mini drug taking or drinking & orgy sessions. Pls dun tak the drugs (i nvr did as its a heavy penatly & dun knw wha may happen 2 me). If Ah Moh(s), mostly its free, jus share w/ other tourist(s) the makan & drinks, including those locals' shares.
Gals there R easier 2 hook as most already quite high but standard quite varies fm time 2 time, depending on the abilities of the local "pestering" abilites.

The real cheonging place is Ao Aung or Nung, i 4gt the name. U hav 2 tak a boat fm Rai Lay or bus fm Krabi 2 reach it. Lots of dirty pubs & red-light districts but most CMI w/ oni a few gems. Price R oso quite steep, whether its bonking, accomdation or fd. Wld recommend go BKK or Phuket instead.

ProfessorOokami
09-07-2007, 07:58 PM
The main town, Krabi do nt hav anything much 2 offers but its cheap (fd & accomodation) 2 relax 4 a nice wkend w/ yr luv 1s.

Wld recommend go BKK or Phuket instead.

Thanks bro juswan2knwu for such useful information. I am not island hopping, so Krabi is not attractive afterall ;)

redhand
24-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Hi, consider that what most people think it's Krabi actually it's Ao Nang and Railay Beach, Krabi Town is nothing interesting. From Ao Nang visit Railay Beach and Phi-Phi which is Krabi Province. Whant more: http://newvisiting.com/krabiaonangrailaybeach

TonyCheong2
26-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Hi, consider that what most people think it's Krabi actually it's Ao Nang and Railay Beach, Krabi Town is nothing interesting. From Ao Nang visit Railay Beach and Phi-Phi which is Krabi Province. Whant more: http://newvisiting.com/krabiaonangrailaybeach

Krabi is not a good cheong spot but more for relaxing.
Yes Krabi Town nothing much unless you know where are the local cheong spots are.
Cheong spots are spreaded out.

Most visitors will just stick to Ao Nang Beach area.

xen0n
26-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Recent outbreak of jellyfish (Portugeese man-o-war) is not helping.

alpineguy
26-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Like the bros said, stay around Ao Nang beach and not in Krabi town if you want to cheong. The town is for family oriented holidays.

The happening place is Centrepoint at Ao Nang beach. Centrepoint's agogo clubs, Lvl 2 got 2 clubs, forgot the names but they do have semi nude shows. One of the clubs, some of the girls are dressed in more revealing bikinis are the more lao jiao ones and those amateur ones have more clothes on them.

On the bright side, Krabi is not as popular as Phuket or Bangkok, the girls here are more ready to please to get your attention;)..

pharoh_15
04-11-2016, 03:52 AM
Any massage with special at Ao Nang?

sammyboyfor
04-11-2016, 04:38 AM
I was there a couple of years ago and I it was horrible.... hot, humid with the smell of rot and decay permeating the whole area.

Full of Pau Tau too.