19-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Name: Yvette
Height: 156cm
Weight: 46kg

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 6.5/10(32A-24-33)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Allow frenching, licking, fingering but no anal. She is a very sweet gal, petite and slim. Chinese only. Sorry to other race. No discrimation intended.
I shall let other guys fill in more about her.

Damage: 280/90/2. excluding room, cap provided.

Interested guys please PM me with your mobile number to arrange. Do NOT ask for her contact number, she's working under me. Thanks.

cuteboy12345208
19-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Was feeling bored at home. So sms TE got gal to try. Decided on Yvette so tried her today. Yvette very nice gal to chat with. We chatted so much till we exceeded the time. haha Maybe we hv common topics like fengshui to talk and even chat wat we should do during 7th mth. haha My FR on her

Name: Yvette
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.6 with slight make up
Height: 156cm
Weight: 42kg
Body: 6.5
Boobs: A cup
Frenching: 6.8 with lots of tongue action
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 6.8 Nice long suction alternate with deep throat plus sucking your balls
FJ: 6.8 Tight and nice moans
GFE: 7.5. I give high cos we really really can chat on the topics we both like
Damage: 280 90mins 2shots excluding room, cap provided.
RTF: Yes cos have not finish talking on the 5 elements yet. haha

lacoruna69
19-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Was feeling bored at home. So sms TE got gal to try.

Wow, Bro cuteboy strikes again.
As long it is Local SYT, pricey also try.

HRHorniness
19-08-2007, 08:50 PM
My first attempt at a FR. Even though I'm a poor man, I decided to start it with a bang. Browsed through the forum and Yvette sounds like a girl I will like. So, asked for true_enjoyment to help me arrange a session today.

A bit off-topic: many thanks to true_enjoyment for answering my questions patiently and giving me information I won't know otherwise.

Back to Yvette! I was a bit kan cheong and got to the hotel two hours early. I had to wait to get a room and then, killed the time watching TV till she arrived.

She was punctual. The doorbell rang at the agreed time. She was a bubbly girl. Kept her smile on all the time. we sat down and had some small talk. She could connect with me quite well too. So, it took up a little of the time, and then the action began.

The kissing is nice and intense. Her BJ is very enjoyable. Every part of the manhood was attended to and a mixture of suction and deep throat action almost emptied me. She allows fingering but she's really a petite girl with a tight canal down there, so please be gentle! She was quite wet and her moans and responses added a lot of fuel to pump up the action. Best of all, she gave me an intimate feeling (like a gf) throughout the session.

Stats have been stated in other posts, so I'll just go on with the personal rating.

(On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest)
Looks: 7.5
Kissing: 9
BJ: 8
FJ: 9
GFE: 10
RTF: Definitely!

2Guards
20-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Can OKTs care to explain where tom yam prices shot up so high when the supply is aplenty ?

Bro, I am also quite new to the forum but my attitide very simple. I like the girl & I like the price, then I pay. Don't want, don't buy. Very simple. You walk into a shop in Orchard Road, you don't like the price do you scold the shop owner ? No, right ? Just walk away. Very simple, lah. Cool it, bro. The market will self-adjust base on what the bros are willing to pay.

ricklaw
20-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Hi!

Bro. I probably think that market vary and there is smth call dominance market when the suppliers mark-up the prices. Sometimes as a customer, we buy smth and need to agree with the terms and condition without a rm for negotiation. Even when we purchase a notebook, when service support is lousy. The repair takes long, the customer can only make noise but to suck it in. What i would like to say is. I agree with what the bro said. U saw the price too expensive u dont buy. tts it. Y comments that he dont know anything? no one is blind fold and unaware that price shoot up from normally 120/130 to $160 recently. But did u also know that the hotel rate / airfare have increase? agents fees from thai suppliers also increase?

At the end of the day, life is very practical. U EARN MORE SO U HAVE A CHOICE TO AFFORD BETTER QUALITY OF LIVING, U HAVE A CHOICE. IF U CANT AFFORD IT :mad: , THEN IT TAKE IT LONGER TO AFFORD THE STUFF U WANT / U HAVE TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT RANGE OF QUALITY THAT SUIT WHAT U CAN AFFORD.

IF U THINK THE PRICE IS UN-reasonable, just pick other supplier. Eg. thiaboy also offer a reasonable range of supply. DUN blame the circumstance and CBCP, ever blame urself? when life not going your way, make your way out uself.

:D

Midnightiger
20-08-2007, 08:40 PM
sebei sebei dirt cheap $280/90/2 for a local hooker, btw is she a VIRGIN, when penetrate got blood flow out or not, did she cry ? :D

fyi i've switched my hunting grounds to Desker Rd & Banana Leg, very soon I have to go to Tg Balai or Tg Pinang & join all those old folks (i only 32 yrs old) already because these are the places within my budget, damn sad & pathetic man, finally i have to downgrade !

shld i be an okt like you ?

Seriously i m thinking of switching my job to okt, why work & study so hard for fuck ?

i just don't understand why bros here kept paying blindly, precisely there are some who spoilt the market here.

Can OKTs care to explain where tom yam prices shot up so high when the supply is aplenty ?

Bro ken lin96,

With all the information you have, it shows that you are not a newbie. But why hide behind a newbie's nick to express your greviences?

The way I look at it, OKTs do not owe you any explanation. It's a buyers - sellers agreement. If you don't like the price, don't buy.

Bros here did not spoil the market. It just happen that they can afford more than you and find the ladies worth it. Please don't blame others for your inability to afford higher price FLs.

And if you think it's easy money to be an OKT, then why don't you be one? And let's see the prices you put out too.

My 2 cents worth.

Atrocious
20-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Walauz, No money eat abalone then go eat see hum lah.... u yourself cannot afford better things in life then kpkb, blame heaven, blame earth, blame everyone except yourself.... wats the bloody point???

U dun like what u see, then dun look lor... U dun like to pay that price, dun pay lor... not as if anyone forcing u to pay for their services... why do u wanna come and spoil everyone's day here??? bottomline is no one is interested in you cry father cry mother post... just take your grievances and shove it lah...

This kind of posts really gettin on my nerves sia.... nothing constructive, just waste bandwidth... If u really wanna be OKT, go ahead... dun need to announce to all of us here... Let's see u become a OKT and charge super low-price... and for your info... GL cat 40 houses is 40 bucks for 20min... if u count that way.... for 1.5hours which is 90 min... it will cost more than $160... of cos u can argue that U're entitled to 4 shots within that period... I say, if u can cum 4 shot in 1.5hr... good for U, but OKTs that charge 150/90/2 in my opinion isn't really overdoing it.... Anything higher than $160, it's up to individual preferences liao.... U can get see hum for few bucks for a kilo, or u can get abalone for few hundred bucks a serving... up to u... just dun come here and kpkb.

Atrocious.

hotsoup16
20-08-2007, 09:27 PM
IMO, No obligation in enaging their services if u dun like. There are many other cheaper sources outside this OKT's circle. :)

Cool it bro

true_enjoyment
21-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Can OKT true enjoyment explain why your local FL so EXPENSIVE, what hidden cost do you have?

Cos it's a service that we are talking about here and not a generic product. It doesn't make a big different to buy salt from A provision shop or B provision shop. However when the same hair is being cut, why Tony & Guy charge hundreds of dollars yet Tiny & Gut may just charge you $15? I am able to provide local chinese gals at $150/1/1 through the gals i found but you want? Same hole, same feeling when ejaculate! If want, leave your contact, i'll arrange for you. :cool:

Anyway thanks to all the good work done by okts Bonnie, San68 & true enjoyment, i salute them for having the courage keep pushing up the prices like no tomolo

Aaaarrrrr.... Since the first day i joined, my gals are mostly this price, I didn't really push my prices. The only adjustment I had was for Angel because I had underrated her in the beginning. From her FR, you should be able to tell.

Unlike OKTS like you guys in this forum owned super posh condos in Orchard Bouvelard & driving BMW & Merz around, don't you regular bonkers agree with me?

Hmmmm..... i'm still living in a 4 room HDB and drive a japanese saloon car.

okt true_enjoyment, what's your advice ? shld i be an okt like youtooooooooooooooo goodddddddddddddddddd easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to be made here.Seriously i m thinking of switching my job to okt, why work & study so hard for fuck?

Just 1 quick question first... Why the special big highlight on the letter C in the word "advice"? Sure, you can be one if you think you know how to manage it. I don't think I have any right to tell you not to but please understand that you bear all the consequences if you do not handle it well.

i just don't understand why bros here kept paying blindly, precisely there are some who spoilt the market here.

If my gals are no good, I don't think I'm able to survive here for so long. If you deem FL as a generic service, may i know are you able to settle for a fat, ugly bitch as your lifetime partner instead of a gorgeous looking sexy babe(If you are capable of getting one), since both have a hole to fuck, have 1 nose, 1 mouth, 2 eyes, 2 ears to look at. Hmmm... matter of fact, i bet my dollar that the sexy babe doesn't do the house chore and the fat one does!!! :D

the money we paid actually half of it went into okts' pocket instead to the girls, do you guys know that ?The truth is OKTS are the ones who pocketd MORE commission.

101 times, i do NOT take half of the money, my cut is much lesser than that. I'm not sure of the rest of the OKT though, you have to check that with them.

So I assume that my explanation is not needed here for my local chinese price right, since you didn't ask and I've more or less answered that at the above.

true_enjoyment
21-08-2007, 02:33 AM
FYI the goods you saw & sold in those shops in Orchard Road are the fake ones, the shop owner inflated the prices unscrupulously unlike the genuine product sold by the HONEST owner who can consistently retain their RTF (return to fuck) customers.

You must had bad experience in Lucky Plaza.... You have my sympathy... Next time try not to save that couple of dollars... Take a few more steps to Takashimaya or Wisma, all the shops there sell the original stuff! Trust me, the experience is totally different! Anyway happy shopping next time! :cool:

picayune008
21-08-2007, 02:48 AM
bottomline is no one is interested in your cry father cry mother post... just take your grievances and shove it lah...
Atrocious.

Thanks bro, you couldn't have put it any more clearly. Anyway, this thread is about yvette, and I just had a great session with her today. Ratings as follows:

Looks: 7.5 (SYT look, reminds me of a JC classmate so maybe I'm biased haha)
Body: 6 (Not for boobs lovers, but nice perky behind)
BJ: 7.5 (Power - as bro cuteboy mentioned, lots of alternating between licking the head, deepthroat sucking, and licking of the balls!)
FJ: 7 (Tight and moans are real)
GFE: 7.5 (Maybe due to the not-so-huge age difference and her chattiness, it was like bonking a GF, or better still, classmate lol)

Basically she's quite new to this (FL, not bonking - bonking she's definitely experienced in all aspects) but very willing to please, so bros looking for a SYT would not be disappointed, IMHO. :D

jj_79
21-08-2007, 07:41 AM
True-Enjoyment, PM me with contact please.

THE TRANSFOMER
21-08-2007, 08:42 AM
ask yourself how many of them fall out from this forum, no longer can afford to call a chicken ?

i bet you know nothing.

FYI the goods you saw & sold in those shops in Orchard Road are the fake ones, the shop owner inflated the prices unscrupulously unlike the genuine product sold by the HONEST owner who can consistently retain their RTF (return to fuck) customers.:D

Agreed , but there is many ways to cheap a FL without OKT what ?
of course some people may blind and brainless , but just let it be la, their money what , if dont have this people, how to make the economy growth ?

to be frank , OKT also need to eat , spend , enjoy , feed their own children
and wife .........so if not increase the chicken meat price then how to live in SG ?

brother , thanks for the TL statement and really alert and enlighten some of the consumer like me , but may not able to awake those brainless guys...haha

true_enjoyment
21-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the nice FR, all 3 kind brothers!!!

picayune008
21-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Well share FR also kenna zapped, if any bros out there think that it's lacking in any details sorry but i no longer have the time to write long juicy FRs; if it's just a clone of ken_lin96 - bro, I would advise you to please get a life. Do you not remember the days when local FLs cost $250 and $300 not too far back, assuming you're more lao-jiao than I am, or were you born only when prices dipped for awhile?

If any bros are not happy with my FRs, please PM me and I will stop writing them. :cool:

sgmjplayer
22-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Haha. they also choose customers you know. I didnt qualify...haha

why after 20 donkeys years Geylang Legal Houses still sell at the same rate at $40 for short time, overnight for $130.

i thot the cost of living went up ?:confused: oops, these ladies take tuk tuk go back to thailand & not aeroplane :D

HRHorniness
22-08-2007, 12:59 AM
hey bros, can we bring the discussion to a new thread? Let's be nicer to Yvette. :D

Midnightiger
22-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Bro Midnightiger,

In reality when yourself is a clone why accused me as a clone ?

FYI, just speaking from on my cheonging experience, there is no valid reason to support as to why prices suddenly gone up so so so so high, its unreasonable to all the bros here :mad:
Hi Bro ken lin96,

Let it be for anyone who wants to think of who I am as it doesn't really bother me as long as I'm accepted by the OKTs who allow me to bonk the ladies I desire. It also doesn't matter to me if there are any OKTs who don't allow me to bonk their ladies as I'm not going to die over it.

Anyway, I'm not accusing you of using a clone. What I'm pointing out is why don't you bring out your grievances using you senior nick which I believe will gain more creditibilty. If you don't want to, it's up to you.

The OKTs don't owe us any reasons for their price increase, if there is any. Like I stated earlier, it's a buyer-sellers market. If both agree, it's a done deal.

Like you, I too find some of the prices high so I simply look for the ones I feel are more worth it. No need to specially single out any particular OKT in their threads.

This thread is for FL Yvette. If we don't have any matter with regards to her like FRs or queries, I suggest we stay off.

My apologies to Bro TE and fellow bros and this is be my last post on this matter.

All in all, let's cheong happily.

true_enjoyment
22-08-2007, 11:57 PM
Others at Takashimaya & Wisma can still sell at a lower price except you must sell at an unreasonably exorbitant high price, pls click on this link & you will find others sell much much better younger prettier stocks than yours at a very affordable price.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2139758&postcount=1

Why you so greedy & marked up so high, why kill the bros here, what cost do you have, you other okts have no cost involved ?

You are taking a malay to compare to my local chinese, not even comparing apple to apple. I have malay gals that's 150/1/1 too, so don't shout for nothing. Moreover like I've mentioned, FL is a service, so many factors are involved! You are so childish that I really don't want to explain myself anymore! If you want, reply to the other post that i had made to you. How's that? You avoid what i said and just replied on the shopping issue. Why?

(",)
23-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Everyone have their standpoint and yes all are right in their own way.
but bearing in mind this is a commercial world. u like u buy dun like move on.
there is no knife forcing down your neck nor great SBF sale here. Spend within your mean n make the best outa it.

Yes i gotta agree the price is high, but wait till u see the even higher end $600-$1000+ ones. I don't know when will i be insane enough to go that far but nontheless, i m not saying i wont. its all your own decision.

Life Goes on n if i may quote one of our fellow SBF bro here where i saw this
"He who hesitate....Masterbed" In life, sometime we human tends to consider too much before making a decision, ending up missing the boat or loosing some opportunity on what they reallly want. Always settling for 2nd/3rd/... best as replacement..can these really replace what you want? or live to regret that u never get what u want by spending elsewhere . Note quantity dosn't = to quality. every item have its price.

Its good that your voicing out knock some sense into ppl however remember the fact that the decision is still yours and only yours to make. Spend within yr means.

What i disagree is the spoiling of the girl's thread. Start a new thread somewhere where all can comment with their 5cent n 10cent post there. leave this thread delicated to the gal's reputation and availability.

Let stop this arguement here. we want to read more on the gals.

Gal2swap
23-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Yes i gotta agree the price is high, but wait till u see the even higher end $600-$1000+ ones. I don't know when will i be insane enough to go that far but nontheless, i m not saying i wont. its all your own decision.

yes,i do agree there are even higher end rate.in fact already make an appointment for tomorrow:)

true_enjoyment
23-08-2007, 10:50 PM
chinese girl & malay have one thing in common, they all have a hole. if you call yourself an okt you should know that malay is hotter than the chinese in terms of looks & services, more aggressive.
if i m not comparing apple to apple then what, durian to logan

Can someone wake up his idea? How many brothers here actually are willing to pay more for Malay than Chinese? If can, i would had price Mika at a better rate, but too bad, just cos she's a Malay, I can't market her any higher.

A) so whats so different between your ladies with other ladies, whats so special about their services, what special stunt can your girl perform ? You name it & I can bet all other girls been there done that before, so whats so special about your girl, care to highlight?

Then answer my question of whether are you willing to settle for a fat ugly girl for the rest of your life since she also has a hole? I'm trying to keep my cool but at your age of 32, you are really very childish to even question me what's the different between girls. What you hope for is have me lower my girls' price so that you can afford it too right?

Unless she is a stunner, something unique & special, eg. she was in the top-ten of Miss S'pore Universe before then I've nothing to complain about.

Any brother here ever tried Miss Singapore Universe or maybe just some girls that were show-cased in "SNAG", FHM" or "Maxim"? If there is, can you kindly tell this guy whether did you pay $280 and was it for 90mins and 2 shots? Please la, if the gal is a model or won some beauty contest, trust me, you can never get the girls for anything less than $500! Most are even above $1000. You really have not see the World yet, have you? Hai~ Go and gain more general knowledge before arguing in here.

$280/90/2 of course the working lady whoever she is will definately provide super top best service to all bonkers, in reality she is worth only $150/1/1.
Whats so different between your working ladies with other ladies.

You think service is all there is about hiring a FL? Moreover all my gals have good service and I dare say Jenny, Yvette and Angel provide excellent service. On top of that, they are good looking.

Frankly I hv nothing against you but Im not happy the way you murdered the bros here, slashing them like a soft red baby carrot cake.

Don't mind but can i have a show of hands which brothers here were under duress when engaging my girls or anyone being threatened with a newly sharpened knife pointed to the neck to take my girls? If not, who did i murder, who did i slash?

Enough is enough atrocious OKT true_enjoyment !

Blah blah blah blah blah.......

true_enjoyment
23-08-2007, 11:27 PM
You haven't answered my question yet, whats so special about your working ladies, why your price is so high ?

How about that ? :D

You are really childish, really can't be bothered with your whining anymore... You are a worse match than acidburn, at least he knows what he is saying, just that he gets too personal. So i will not reply to you anymore and carry on with the price i find reasonable. Good night!

jj_79
24-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Hi TE, I've Pm you on several occassions but no reply.... Kindly advise how to arrange a session wif her. Thanks.

(",)
24-08-2007, 11:37 AM
yes,i do agree there are even higher end rate.in fact already make an appointment for tomorrow:)

wah u r the most advanterous. Salute!!!
Think i'll stay in my pond for now, but unlike some ppl, still sitting in their well, n asking others wat so great about the pond lake n ocean.

bottom line is if dont beleive it, take the step n try yrself then comment. if not, stop comparing what u know with what you don't know.

true_enjoyment
24-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi TE, I've Pm you on several occassions but no reply.... Kindly advise how to arrange a session wif her. Thanks.

Bro, please PM me with your contact number. I didn't receive any PM from you so far. If not, click on my link in the signature, provide your nick and contact number and i'll sms you to verify. Once you reply, i'll start to arrange for you. Thanks.

ken li
24-08-2007, 04:56 PM
The verbal fencing between Ken_lin96 and TE is so funny!

A shirt is a shirt. If you walk into the Ermenegildo Zegna boutique to browse but don't like the price, just walk out. G2000 is nearby. Both Zegna and G2000will give you service with a smile. Is everyman who buys a Zegna necessarily stupid? Is everyman who wears G2000 necessarily poor? There are even cheaper deals than G2000! A shirt is a shirt.

Was at Lido one nite. A WL was slapped by a customer (not shitting you - happened to pass the room). Customer was too shocked by the standard tips and bitch-slapped the WL when she requested for payment. Between sobs, the WL said "if you are not willing to pay this price dun play here. there are other places"....

hmmm how true. Ken_lin96 can always walk the walk and not just talk the talk. So can all of us.

ken li
24-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Ermenegildo Zegna an international regconition branded name.

ken li don't just do the talk & talk without doing the walk the walk, do your homework first.:mad:

Relax Bro... read what i wrote properly. I actually said "Ken_lin96 can always walk the walk and not just talk the talk. So can all of us." Did you somehow miss out the last bit?

Did you somehow think I am defending TE? Have I disagreed with anything you said about pricing? Bro... Just because Zegna is branded, is it cheap or reasonable? Why did you think i used that example? Duh!

prsmms
24-08-2007, 07:07 PM
Ermenegildo Zegna an international regconition branded name.

Whereas what okt true_enjoyment lady have, what's so special about her services, care to explain ?

okt himself can't explain how about you ken li ? :D

ken li don't just do the talk & talk without doing the walk the walk, do your homework first.:mad:

I think you have already proven your point and most of us know TE prices are ridiculously high.I feel there is no need to repeat all over again. It will just make people sick of you.

2 cents only.

ken li
25-08-2007, 10:56 AM
To Ken_lin96: -

1. I will keep this as simple as possible.
2. I did not disagree with your views on pricing. If you think i did, show me where.
3. If i did not disagree with you, why are you ordering me to explain myself? Or is that just your usual self?:confused:
4. For the record, yes, TE's prices are high. I think many many many bros here, including me agree with you on that. Do you get this? We AGREE WITH YOU!
5. IMHO, its just nasty to call people names. So far i have been called lazy and a roti-prata seller. I have been accused of mumbling, not doing homework etc, not knowing what i am talking about (very strange).

"I think you have already proven your point and most of us know TE prices are ridiculously high.I feel there is no need to repeat all over again. It will just make people sick of you. 2 cents only." - Bro Prsmms

ken lin96
25-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Was at Lido one nite. A WL was slapped by a customer (not shitting you - happened to pass the room). Customer was too shocked by the standard tips and bitch-slapped the WL when she requested for payment. Between sobs, the WL said "if you are not willing to pay this price dun play here. there are other places"....

hmmm how true. Ken_lin96 can always walk the walk and not just talk the talk. So can all of us.

2. I did not disagree with your views on pricing. If you think i did, show me where.
3. If i did not disagree with you, why are you ordering me to explain myself? Or is that just your usual self?
4. For the record, yes, TE's prices are high. I think many many many bros here, including me agree with you on that. Do you get this? We AGREE WITH YOU!
5. IMHO, its just nasty to call people names. So far i have been called lazy and a roti-prata seller. I have been accused of mumbling, not doing homework etc, not knowing what i am talking about (very strange).

"I think you have already proven your point and most of us know TE prices are ridiculously high.I feel there is no need to repeat all over again. It will just make people sick of you. 2 cents only." - Bro Prsmms

To Prsmms the Roti-Prata man,

1. Pls don't confuse & contradict yourself again.
2 & 3. I've already shown the quotes written by you.
4. You should ask yourself this question instead "Do you get it"
5. Name calling, make pl sick, 2 cents only blah blah blah............................until now your prata is still not delicious bro.:D

Lastly indeed you are a roti-prata seller, if not i must be the one who had written the above on behalf of you.

If you can't take rebuttal kindly, pls refrain yourself from replying other ppl's posting.:mad:

Pls spend more time doing your homework Mr Prsmms Prata man.
The more I eat your prata the more I feel like puke!

prsmms
26-08-2007, 11:08 AM
To Prsmms the Roti-Prata man,

1. Pls don't confuse & contradict yourself again.
2 & 3. I've already shown the quotes written by you.
4. You should ask yourself this question instead "Do you get it"
5. Name calling, make pl sick, 2 cents only blah blah blah............................until now your prata is still not delicious bro.:D
[/COLOR][/B]

You are really a dickhead, normally a dickhaed do not have a brain. You better do your own homework instead of asking me to do it. I had given my opinion and feels on TE way before you in this same thread before it was deleted away.

If you cannot accept and tolerate negative opinions from others, do not tell someone off if he is doing the same act as you. Your consistent posting and criticism on the same issue and with the same OKT only makes people think that you are a competitor, at least for me.

By the way, you can call me whatever names you like but make sure when people call you names dont make such a big "hoo-ha" and create a din here....
:D

PS: Now that you are under moderation, i think it will take a while b4 your posting will be out. My suggestion is to create a new nick with the name: dickhead for me to recognise you and we can take it off from here or anywhere you want.

Once again MY 1 CENTS (hope not that offensive to you..hehehe)

ken lin96
26-08-2007, 04:14 PM
You are really a dickhead, normally a dickhaed do not have a brain. You better do your own homework instead of asking me to do it. I had given my opinion and feels on TE way before you in this same thread before it was deleted away.

If you cannot accept and tolerate negative opinions from others, do not tell someone off if he is doing the same act as you. Your consistent posting and criticism on the same issue and with the same OKT only makes people think that you are a competitor, at least for me.

By the way, you can call me whatever names you like but make sure when people call you names dont make such a big "hoo-ha" and create a din here....

PS: Now that you are under moderation, i think it will take a while b4 your posting will be out. My suggestion is to create a new nick with the name: dickhead for me to recognise you and we can take it off from here or anywhere you want.

Once again MY 1 CENTS (hope not that offensive to you..hehehe)

Cool down cheapo prsmms bonkers,

Ppl like you should be wiped out from this forum, you another OKT ball carrier, just like ken li.

Now I understand why prices have steadily shot up so high, exactly ppl like you & ken li (okt ball carrier) always chose to shoot down your own fellow forummers for self benefit, singaporeans are indeed very selfish, thus this causes the prices to shoot up & nobody dare to voice out their displeasure anymore for fear of mass zapping. Guys like both of you are mainly responsible for others who pay high prices for a FL.

If you cannot tolerate & accept others opinion therefore you are the one should shut up your pussy mouth or stay away from this thread. (when I voice out, ppl asked me to stay away, why can't you stay away as well, are you a clone or eager to try TE's FL soon?)

Indeed you are another Roti-Prata man, while you talk you can also flip at the very same time, you turn around & changed your subject very fast. :D

Are you another two-headed snake hoping to get a good discount from okt TE ?:D

Shame of you for not helping your own fellow forummers, btw how many new nicks have you created so far when you are in the red, is this how you beat this system ?

The more I eat your prata, the more I feel like to puke.

true_enjoyment
26-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Hi guys, Yvette's mense is finishing soon but the whole of next week she will only be available for Tuesday only. Anytime from morning to night but have to check with her first to confirm. Interested guys can PM me with your contact number and i'll arrange for you. Those who already have my number, just sms or call la.

PS: Do NOT ask for her number, she is working under me. Thanks.

Virginhell
27-08-2007, 12:06 AM

Errrh....Ken li and Prsmms same person?

true_enjoyment
27-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Hmmm... Don't think so, quite different in the writing style. Bro, so you still want to take Angel or do you prefer the new ones? Yvette or Taryn? Keep in touch ya? :)

prsmms
27-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Hmmm... Don't think so, quite different in the writing style. Bro, so you still want to take Angel or do you prefer the new ones? Yvette or Taryn? Keep in touch ya? :)

my england more powderful than him or vice versa?...anyway my opinion of your high prices havent change.....:D

true_enjoyment
27-08-2007, 01:08 AM
my england more powderful than him or vice versa?...anyway my opinion of your high prices havent change.....:D

No common.... haha! Any other 2 opshions will just offand one of you. The lausiest yinglish is me. Ok? Haha! Anyway you can have your opinion like everyone else here but as long my FRs are good, I'm sure I'll one day convince some that it is not without its reason.

true_enjoyment
27-08-2007, 01:10 AM
double posting.

ken li
27-08-2007, 08:49 AM
hahaha... of course bro Prsmms and I are different people! It takes too much time and effort to post under two different nicks... and in this case, it would not serve any purpose.

I agree with Bro Prsmms though. Your prices are on the high side, TE. I may be willing to go for some of your gals at those prices (at least IMHO), you know who they are, but not all (there is one I recently tried... I don't think her pricing is justified - again MHO only).

There are a few girls whose prices are even more expensive :eek: . You know who they are and you know their price bro. Maybe a different type of packing may help. Offer something other than 1/60 perhaps...? But hey, I am not the professional here... you are. :D

true_enjoyment
28-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Hi guys, Yvette's mense is finishing soon but the whole of next week she will only be available for Tuesday only. Anytime from morning to night but have to check with her first to confirm. Interested guys can PM me with your contact number and i'll arrange for you. Those who already have my number, just sms or call la.

Tomo Yvette is finally available, free anytime of the day but need to confirm with her first. If you are interested, PM me with your contact number and i'll arrange. Just a reminder, she only takes chinese, no other race, even Caucasians. So if you arrange for her and turn out to be other race, she will have the right to reject. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
28-08-2007, 12:14 AM

Tomo Yvette is finally available, free anytime of the day but need to confirm with her first. If you are interested, PM me with your contact number and i'll arrange. Just a reminder, she only takes chinese, no other race, even Caucasians. So if you arrange for her and turn out to be other race, she will have the right to reject. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
28-08-2007, 12:20 AM

prsmms
28-08-2007, 06:19 AM
Cool down cheapo prsmms bonkers,

The more I eat your prata, the more I feel like to puke.

Yawnzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

lvs_lvs00
28-08-2007, 09:12 AM
expect more fr

true_enjoyment
28-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Yawnzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Though we have different views on the pricing, BRAVO to your reply! Hahaha!:D

true_enjoyment
29-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Hi guys, my phone is totally boogy, it hangs after i key in the password. Stupid Nokia. I'm sending it for repair now, not sure how long it takes and hope they don't need to delete the phone book and inbox! :( TIme being please do not contact me as I can't arrange for anything. Once my phone is ready, i'll let you guys know again. Thanks.

prsmms
29-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Hi guys, my phone is totally boogy, it hangs after i key in the password. Stupid Nokia. I'm sending it for repair now, not sure how long it takes and hope they don't need to delete the phone book and inbox! :( TIme being please do not contact me as I can't arrange for anything. Once my phone is ready, i'll let you guys know again. Thanks.

leave with peace then. Doubt you will be miss unless you come back again with better pricing. honestly a very lame explanation taking into consideration that phone are so cheap and widely obtainable nowadays.

prsmms
29-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Your consistent posting and criticism really makes ppl PUKE ! :mad:

Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

dickhead, you are so cute..:p ...can register another nick because this moderated nick's posting take too long...my roti prata neck wait until very tiring liao...

true_enjoyment
29-08-2007, 10:40 PM
leave with peace then. Doubt you will be miss unless you come back again with better pricing. honestly a very lame explanation taking into consideration that phone are so cheap and widely obtainable nowadays.

Haha! Really? Well maybe so, after all i had only received 40over smses asking for gals since yesterday 7pm till 3pm right after i changed to my new phone. Anyway I bought a new phone le, so guys can start to sms or call me again but please provide your nick cos i do not have most of your contacts anymore. Thank. I'll send my old phone to repair but i doubt they can retain the numbers and inbox sms.

maggiemeeJr
30-08-2007, 08:25 AM
not too bad for a local.

true_enjoyment
01-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Yvette is only free on this Sun from 2pm onwards. Brothers who are interested, please try to book your slot with me tomorrow to avoid disappointment. However priority will be given to the brother who i had airplaned due to the malfunction of my phone on Tuesday night. Once again, sorry for what had happened, really didn't expect such things to happen. Anyway please sms me and i shall slot you in on Sun what ever time you wish. (if you can make it on Sun.) Thanks.

prsmms
01-09-2007, 04:25 AM
Haha.......from your reply asshole like you couldn't accept criticism kindly thus pls refrain yourself from replying others posting.................................indeed a roti-prata pussyboy, a small little pussyboy hunting for cheap bonk.............hahahaha......................... .

try harder next time yeah !

TO okt TE, never give discount to this small little pussyboy, he is looking for a cheap bonk. :mad:

Come & zap me pussyboy !

hehe...seems like all your dicky clone up you yeh...or you give up your ass for them to up you and rescue you from moderation. Practise more la...i no worry zap one...i worry i cannot see your posting only dickhead..:D

prsmms
01-09-2007, 04:46 AM
Haha.......from your reply asshole like you couldn't accept criticism kindly thus pls refrain yourself from replying others posting.................................indeed a roti-prata pussyboy, a small little pussyboy hunting for cheap bonk.............hahahaha......................... .

try harder next time yeah !

TO okt TE, never give discount to this small little pussyboy, he is looking for a cheap bonk. :mad:

Come & zap me pussyboy !

On second thought...i had decided not to waste my time with you dickhead...because you are not worth my time to reply...so too bad...can carry on crying and miss me then..tata...:cool:....turning to ignore mode..

Orgasmic
01-09-2007, 09:43 AM
The price is way out of the market rate. Locals dont cost $300. $100 is the market rate.

For the okt involved, if you keep on asking for sky-high prices and trying to spoil market here, u are definitely in trouble because many brothers will be dying to screw you by reporting the girl to AV.

This is how things work here.

sebei sebei dirt cheap $280/90/2 for a local hooker, btw is she a VIRGIN, when penetrate got blood flow out or not, did she cry ? :D

Can OKT true enjoyment explain why your local FL so EXPENSIVE, what hidden cost do you have ?

You marketed at this price OBVIOUSLY MANY locals chicks & minahs would want to open their legs, why not, the income fee is so HIGH, good money to be made here better than working as a salesgirl.

They are stupid if they don't want to open their legs, one day 3 customers is enough already

watch out for thai FLs pricing as well, it will hit $200/90/2 in no time. oh btw not too long ago I still can remember okt San68 ever marketed a model at $220/90/2, you sebei garang okt San68.

Anyway thanks to all the good work done by okts Bonnie, San68 & true enjoyment, i salute them for having the courage keep pushing up the prices like no tomolo, thank you very much okt Bonnie, San68 & true enjoyment, next time all of you guys can fuck your own stable of FLs cause nobody can afford to call a chicken in this forum anymore, yeah !

fyi i've switched my hunting grounds to Desker Rd & Banana Leg, very soon I have to go to Tg Balai or Tg Pinang & join all those old folks (i only 32 yrs old) already because these are the places within my budget, damn sad & pathetic man, finally i have to downgrade !

Unlike OKTS like you guys in this forum owned super posh condos in Orchard Bouvelard & driving BMW & Merz around, don't you regular bonkers agree with me ?
okt true_enjoyment, what's your advice ? shld i be an okt like you ?

tooooooooooooooo goodddddddddddddddddd easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to be made here.

Seriously i m thinking of switching my job to okt, why work & study so hard for fuck ?

the money we paid actually half of it went into okts' pocket instead to the girls, do you guys know that ? :mad:

Thai economy is no good, in turn more ladies coming to S'pore to work as part-time FLs, prices should drop becuase of more supply, instead it went up, not only went up but it SHOT RIGHT UP to $160/90/2, $180/90/2, $200/90/2 & $220/90/2.

The truth is OKTS are the ones who pocketd MORE commission.

true_enjoyment
02-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Brothers who are interested in a pretty petite young local chinese today, please PM me with your contact to arrange. Thanks.

onlyhuman
02-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Brothers who are interested in a pretty petite young local chinese today, please PM me with your contact to arrange. Thanks.

wat are the damages for yvette now?

true_enjoyment
02-09-2007, 11:34 PM
wat are the damages for yvette now?

Huh? Yvette's damage is 280/90/2. I didn't change it, the first entry should have mentioned.

true_enjoyment
03-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Yvette will be free from 6th Sept to 11th Sept full day. Those who are interested, please PM me with your contact number to arrange. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
05-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Like i had mentioned earlier on, Yvette will be free from tomo onwards till 11th Sept from morning 10am onwards. She's the only girl who willing to do morning assignments, so guys who are into doing it early in the morning, PM me with your contact. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
06-09-2007, 10:27 AM
For arrangement today till 11th, please PM me with your number to arrange. Thanks.

Jonathank
06-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Read up the FRs on Yvette and decided she is a girl i'd like to try. In the end, it turned out to be a very satisfying session with a sweet girl carrying a pair of big beautiful eyes.

She's someone who can hold her conversation very well and will pick topics just to melt the ice. We hit it off pretty well in the end. Definitely had the GND feel with her..

As i removed her matching pink bra and panty, i was introduced to a pair of nice A cups (i am not a big boobs person) and pussy with natural bush.. we started with some light kissing before she went all the way down south. Great bbbj as described by bros here and she can really deep throat! :p went on for 15mins before i buay tahan and had to enter her. Was a pretty tight entrry with good volume of moans from her.. tried her in 3 positions before i finally unloaded with her on top..

Looks: 7.5
Kissing: 8
BJ: 8
FJ: 9
GFE: 9
RTF: Probably. but wanna try the rest first.

true_enjoyment
06-09-2007, 10:12 PM
thx for ur lobang on yvette..

a veri small size n sweet gal indeed.. a nice nxt door gal looks..
gfe: easy to communciate n sweet to accomdate to the needs..

rating wise sorry duno how to rate.. but a nice gal indeed..

Haha! A very simple compliment... Thanks!

true_enjoyment
06-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Yvette is free tomo from 10am onwards till night. Interested guys please PM me with your contact to arrange. Thanks.

free2be
07-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Thanks bro TE for the superb arrangement but sorry for the late posting on Yvette as I am out-station.

I had a session with Yvette a couple of weeks ago and my first impression of her is "OMG, where did bro TE found her or did she drop from heaven" A simple blouse and a pair of jeans make her look just like any of the SYTs in the shopping centre.

She apologised for being late or am I early but all the nifty gritty never mind when you see her smile. She got a smooth body, no tattoo but not for tits lover as she is rather small but still quite a handful - just the right size (one hand each). She got sharp features, round eyes and captivating smile.

BBBJ was good with powerful suction and deep throat. FJ was wet and tight which I believe she was new in this line and small group of clients as vetted by Bro TE. Very accommodating and service oriented. Recommend for bros which are into SYTs and look.:)
IMHO

Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (no for big tits lover)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 9/10
RTF: Yes but want to try other TE gems

free2be
07-09-2007, 11:09 AM
I would like to add to this discussion. Have brothers out there thought of why rich guys pay tens of thousands/hundreds of thousand to bonk a cat A HK celebrities? The feeling is not the same and having pay so much, it is to satisfied one's ego. They can said "I have bonk so and so" and kept on talking for days if not months to their friends and business assosiates. If you were to divide the number of times that he boast around (high price bonk) and the price that he actually pays, then I can call that it is cheap. The reason is that everytime, he talks about (high price bonk), he will feel that he is reliving the experience again when his friends/business assosiates throw him the admiring look.

So bros, do save up and go for the once in a life time experience and you can boast around for weeks and days. A bowl of prawn noodle at the local hawker centre is not the same as one in a posh hotel. The taste may be similar, but the enviroment is different. Some may said that a hole is still a hole, then I can say that the end product is only a couple of seconds that when your sperm rushes out. So why pay for FL when you can DIY.

So happy hunting bros!!!!

true_enjoyment
07-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Yvette is free now till night 9pm or so.

LeeYokeYuen
07-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Ok.... here is my simple FR.

She is young. Maybe a little too young for me but then again.... how to resist. She is like young school girl that you always wondered how it would be like to have her... well.. I did...

She is a little inexperience, service oriented and easy to talk to. Guys around her age will enjoy her company. We did get to talk alot.

Decent smile, nice eyes so I give a 7
French kiss a bit inexperience so I give a 6
She blows rather well so that is worth a go... 8, but can't cim.
I didn't last very long during FJ unfortunately because I was in a hurry... sigh, so I can't really rate it but for what I had..7. At least she got a decent moan, fake I also don't know... then again at my age any moan is good for me.

As for the all important girlfriend experience... an 8. You will feel as you are her man.

I don't usually take the same girl twice... so no RTF rating from me.

Overall, she passes.... not the best but not the worst.

Thanks to true_enjoyment for arranging.

true_enjoyment
08-09-2007, 02:28 AM
Oic,no wonder you able to zap me 6 points with 2 accounts both stating true enjoyment.Salute.Dont be too proud yet.want to find out about you is so easy.Just trace back newpaper advertisement you posted can find out details about you.:D

(This is brought over from Dawn's thread as requested by bro @ to bring it else where, so bring it to my own gal's thread.)

Yawn~ Trace lo... Big deal. At least I dare to leave my nick to tell you I was the one who zapped you and I don't setup clone account/s and go around flaming people. If not, you think you will even know. Anyway what can you find by tracing me, my number? More than 300 brothers of SBF have my number. If you are in good term with others, could easily get my number what. Moreover what can you do even if you get my number, give me nuisance calls? I really don't mind that cos it's free incoming anyway. Unless you are able to retrieve other information from my service provider, there's really nothing else you can do.

Lastly, you are the one who keep bad mouthing me for no reason, the only reason is that you are an OKT too. I never take it to heart all these while, if not I would had zapped you long ago when you posted nasty comments about me. However your constant spite pissed me off, so i finally zapped you.

true_enjoyment
08-09-2007, 02:37 AM
Thanks to fellow brothers who wrote a FR for Yvette, appreciate it alot!

uktips
08-09-2007, 04:58 AM
Bro TE, pls update the damage for Yvette ?

true_enjoyment
08-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Bro TE, pls update the damage for Yvette ?

280/90/2 excluding room, CD provided. It's already stated in the very first post, you should had read first before you make any further enquiry. Thanks.

2Guards
08-09-2007, 12:33 PM
I had my session with Yvette last night (Friday, 07/09/07, 7.00 – 8.30pm). Overall, I must say that it was one of the best sexual experience I had with any girl. When I paid her $280.00 at the end, I told her she was worth the money & I meant it.

Yvette is a pretty girl with very nice eyes & a cute dimple on her left cheek. She’s got a high nose and a pair of very kissable lips. I asked her whether she is Teochew because she has that typical Teochew girl look. But she said she is not (she is Hokkien / Cantonese). Between Yvette & Jenny, I think Yvette is slightly prettier (my opinion only).

Yvette is small-built, very typical Chinese-girl type of body. Very slim. No tattooes or blemishes on her body. Like most Chinese girls, she’s got A-cup breasts with light brown nipples. Very soft and sensitive. Just love drinking from her 2 “milk bars” !

Her pussy has slightly bigger flaps than what I normally see on Chinese girls. But still small, pink, tight & no “funny” smell. The pussy hair was left in its natural state, so you will see a small little bush down there. Between Yvette & Jenny, I think Jenny’s pussy looks nicer & also slightly tighter (again, my opinion only).

I got the room about 15 minutes earlier. After I sms the room number to TE, I went to shower first. As I was reading the newspapers, Yvette came. First look, hmmm, not bad, not bad at all. Pretty girl, I thought. She was wearing a simple blouse & jeans. I prefer that to girls who overdress for such assignments.

Anyway, I was wearing a towel around me, lying down. She said she already showered after her last client. She came on top of me and we started kissing & frenching. Slowly, my hands moved to her back & undid her bra. Removed her blouse and started kissing her 2 little “dumplings”. Yum, yum. Quickly, she removed her jeans and my towel. So, there we were both in our birthday suits. She looked at my erected cock and said : “Wah, so big !”. I kissed her all over before giving her a good pussy-licking. Moved her to the edge of the bed and “ate” her pussy. It was very clean & no smell at all. I worked her clitoris, then her G-spot with my tongue. I can see she really loves it. Since I love it too, it was mutually satisfying. After a long time, I moved back to the bed and let her get to work.

Yvette’s BBBJ is really one of the best I ever experienced. First of all, I think she really likes oral sex (giving & receiving) which makes it easier for both of us. She also likes to hold & play with a guy’s cock. She sat cross-legged between my legs and gave me a super BBBJ. She likes to do deep-throat, which means that she will “swallow” your cock all the way in. It was damn shiok. So, I just lean back, relax and enjoyed it. After a long long time, she finally “ate” enough of my cock. I gave her another round of pussy-licking before proceeding to the main event of the night.

Yvette brought 2 condoms & I also brought 2 condoms. She brought her own tube of Durex Play & I also brought my tube of Durex Play. Anyway, I used my own condom. She helped me put it on and applied some Durex Play on the condom & her pussy. Ok, here we go. We started with missionary style. She placed her legs on my arms. I moved her legs apart and slowly inserted my penis into her vagina. “Aah”, she cried as I penetrated her deep to the very end. Then pumped her slowly with long deep strokes. “Aah, aah, aah” she cried so loudly I was sure people in the other rooms heard it. But never mind, because almost everyone in that hotel is there for the same thing. Fortunately, after a while her vagina got used to my cock and we both settled down for a long long bonking. We switched to cowgirl, which she is pretty good at. Then doggie (which she love best) before moving back to missionary with one leg over my arm. Another long slow bonking. “Wah, you very strong, can last so long. You work out ?” she asked. Yeah, I work out. Finally, I released a huge load of genetic material into her (the condom, to be more precise). We looked around. The bed was somehow moved back a few feet. The pillows were on the floor. Wow, we really had a fierce bonking session. Anyway, it was a very long bonking session and we both knew there would be no second shot. I was sexually satisfied. So, after we both showered and changed, we just sat and talked until it was time for her to meet her next customer.

Just want to mention for the benefit of others. The reason Yvette does not shower when she comes is because she showers very thoroughly after each customer. We showered together after the session and I could see that she is very fussy about cleaniless. I even gave her some of my feminine wash, but I think she has some in her handbag. I gave her my mouthwash, but she also has her own bottle of mouthwash. Yvette is a very clean & health-conscious girl. So, if she doesn’t shower when she comes into the room, don’t worry. I can vouch that she does a very thorough cleanup after each customer.

Yvette is a very friendly girl & very easy to talk to. Like Jenny, she is the kind I can spent a whole evening with at a pub. She is definitely worth another visit.:)

2Guards
08-09-2007, 01:17 PM
cleaniless.

should be cleanliness. spelling mistake.

true_enjoyment
08-09-2007, 01:52 PM
I had my session with Yvette last night (Friday, 07/09/07, 7.00 – 8.30pm). Overall, I must say that it was one of the best sexual experience I had with any girl. When I paid her $280.00 at the end, I told her she was worth the money & I meant it.

Thanks bro, for the really detailed and exciting FR!

true_enjoyment
09-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Yvette will be free tomo from morning till late night, so anytime you guys are feeling horny, drop me a sms! :D Those without my number, PM me with your contact to arrange. Thanks!

blurz85
10-09-2007, 06:48 PM
oweing an fr

had a session with yvette thanks to bro te for the arrangement though last minute

so anyway

looks:7/10
she looked abit like jean danker.. hahah ok so i associate them with some famous ppl but she does look very sweet
we chatted for quite awhile when she first came in, she was abit late as she just came from bro 2guards appt.. see lah u take too long... hahaha
but we chatted alot.. and quite long before finally the action started
we started frenching as she stripped down and i stripped. didn't french very long before she moved down south and started a very long wet salivated bbbj omg.. even though her breasts aren't very big but they were cute and she gives a very very good bbbj

proceeded with abit more frenching before she capped me and started to ride me.. cow girl for a first position.. wow... tight very tight.. proceeded to missionary before settling a very very nice doggy style.. apparently she likes doggy... i think i like it to as her butt was nice and round...

finally finished doggy and proceeded to wash up before cuddling in bed and chatting with her somemore
overall she is very very good to talk to..she can hold a conversation very well

true_enjoyment
11-09-2007, 09:02 AM
looks:7/10
she looked abit like jean danker.. hahah ok so i associate them with some famous ppl but she does look very sweet

Jean Danker? Really? Didn't realise that... Haha! Shall take a close look at her next time! :p Anyway thanks for the FR but a more detailed rating for various factors would be even better. None the less, appreciate it. :cool:

blurz85
11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
aye haha ok sorry got lazy

well looks- 7/10
boobs- 5/10 (she's small but it don't really matter)
body - 7/10 petite and nice
bbbj - 8/10 omg wet and nice
fj - 8/10 tight hot and doggy is very nice
rtf - ergh.. expensive.. don't know don't think so

2Guards
11-09-2007, 03:20 PM
she was abit late as she just came from bro 2guards appt.. see lah u take too long... hahaha

overall she is very very good to talk to..she can hold a conversation very well

Ha ha Ha, sorry bro, but we clicked so well we lost track of the time. Yeah, come to think of it, she does look a bit like Jean Danker. By the way, I meant it when I said she really scrubbed herself down before she came over to your room (same hotel). Cheers !

blurz85
11-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Ha ha Ha, sorry bro, but we clicked so well we lost track of the time. Yeah, come to think of it, she does look a bit like Jean Danker. By the way, I meant it when I said she really scrubbed herself down before she came over to your room (same hotel). Cheers !

hahaha no prob bro yeah i can tell she is damn clean hahaha dun worry.. i let her do most of the work.. up till doggy style..
i agree she can talk and chat very well.. i think i mentioned it above but we spent half the time talking

true_enjoyment
15-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Yvette is will be free for booking from tomo, sun onwards till wed all day round. PM me now to arrange for a booking, leave your contact. My regulars can just sms me direct. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
16-09-2007, 02:54 AM
ok guys, tomo will be the start of Yvette's booking again for the next 4 days. Please PM me fast to avoid disappointment! Those who have my number, you know what to do.

true_enjoyment
18-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Any brothers who want to have morning sex for the next 2 days, please PM me with your contact to arrange. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
18-09-2007, 10:08 AM
I feel she's really nice, pretty ger who tries hard to satisfy her customers. Was quite upset that i have to wait for 1 hr due to some cock-ups.

Thanks for the nice FR on Yvette. Sorry about the long wait, didn't realise sent the changed of earlier time to Taryn instead so untill i forwarded the room number to her then she knew that the appointment was brought forward but she's already having her dinner in Bugis. After finished dinner, she took a cab but there's quite a queue so wasted more time on waiting. I'm really sorry about that. My bad. *kudo* :o

itchybug
18-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Thanks TE for the arrangement last week.

She was a bit late for my morning appt due to the rain, nevertheless, the experience with Yvette was still pretty pleasant.

Below is the FR,
Looks: 7, very sweet and friendly with slight make up
Body: 6.5, A cup (not for boobs lover)
Frenching: Yes, with a lot of tongue action
Fingering: Never try
BJ: 7 Nice long suction alternate with deep throat plus sucking your balls
FJ: 6.5 Tried 3 positions. Tight and nice soft moans, she loves doggy. :P
GFE: 7.5. Very friendly, can chat about almost anything. Got a goodbye kiss before she left.
Rates: As what TE states
RTF: Depends. Wanna try other TE's gems first.

true_enjoyment
19-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Thanks TE for the arrangement last week.

She was a bit late for my morning appt due to the rain, nevertheless, the experience with Yvette was still pretty pleasant.

RTF: Depends. Wanna try other TE's gems first.
Thanks for the FR! Who else do you want to try? SMS me to arrange when you are free la. :cool:

itchybug
19-09-2007, 08:57 AM
of coz will let u noe...

but nid to recuperate damage first :P

tanky75
19-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Tried Yvette last week but was busy so only posted this late FR until now.

She was very punctual despite coming fm another hotel earlier.

Looks: 7 / 10 ( very gal next door look and friendly )
Body: 33A / 24 / 33 ( abt 162 cm )
Frenching: 8 / 10 ( she loves to french )
BBBJ: 7 / 10 Nice long wet suction with few deep throats and lots of ball sucking
FJ: 7 / 10 she loves hard and deep thrusts esp doggy as she was arching her body upwards to get the max angle
GFE: 7.5 / 10 Very friendly and obliging.
Damages : 280 + tips cd provided

Thanks bro True Enjoyment for the arrangement. :p

jessho
19-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Session - Sept 18 (8pm)
My 3rd girl from TE, first being Jenny followed by Angel. My very first FR in this forum.

Summary (More details below for bros who like to read)
Looks: 8.5 (Nice eyes, sweet smile, girl next door look)
Body: 8 (right height, nice proportions, small boobs though)
Frenching: 7/10 (lots of tougue action)
BBBJ: 9/10 (The best technical skills so far I encountered. Overall the 2nd best BBBJ I had so far)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Had 3 positions, ended with doggy)
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly, able to chat, very comfortable)

For bros that have the time.
The session was nearly cancelled initially, as I was informed that she was not feeling well. However as I was already at the vicinity of the arranged location, she felt obliged to come down to meet me. Very service oriented.

I waited for an hour, but it was alright as I brought Korean drama (Coffee Prince Number 1.) to watch. It was worthwhile immediately when I opened the door, I saw a very sweet, with the girl next day look, looks slightly better than Jenny, at a height where I am more comfortable with (around 1.58), Angel is too tall. J Yvette has quite captivating eyes too.

I had bathed an hour ago, nonetheless, I did another shower. By the time she was all ready in bed, didn’t need a shower as she came from her house. We chatted for a short while, before we start our session. She’s very friendly and able to hold conversations.

She is slim, with small boobs, (size doesn’t matter to me though). We started frenching for a while, before she recced my body with her tongue. Starting from my nipples and reaching all the way down. The best part of the session is to come next. Her BBBJ is the best so far I had encountered, even better then all my ex-es, the technical aspects I mean. She really knows how to satisfy a guy, with nice deep throat, taking my cock all the way in. Spent a long time at it, to some point in time that she thought I had fallen asleep. Actually I was enjoying the moment so much so that I closed my eyes. No accidental bites by her teeth, and the feeling is like fucking a well lubricated tight pussy.

After quite some time, she mentioned whether we wanted to get started, I actually thought she wanted to carry on, which I wont mind at all. Nonetheless we proceeded to FJ. She started on top of me, after which she adjusted her posture to make it easier for her up there. When she really got tired, I offered to change position, and she offered doggy position and I gladly obliged. They doggy position is a killer position for me as it stimulates me too much, after some prolong bonking, I gladly unloaded into the condom, and enjoyed some more moments inside her before withdrawing from her tight pussy.

Overall, it was a great session, with great BBBJ, which already satisfied me even without FJ. With some other girls, I would next to finger/lick them at the same time to heighten my own sensation. Warrant a RTF, I would like to provide her with my own special oral and vibrating fingers. J and perhaps a prolonged BBBJ session as well, really good!

That’s my maiden FR, so brothers with power, do help me increase my points, if you like my FR. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
20-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks for Bro tanky75 and Bro jessho's FR! Yvette will not be available for this week, will advise on next week schedule again. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
23-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Yvette will be available tomorrow and Tuesday, interested guys please PM me with your contact to arrange. Those who already have my number, just call or sms me la! One brother actually sent me a PM despite having my number because I said to PM. Haha!

By the way I haven't mention this before but Yvette and Jenny are actually up for tarma session. It is not common to get 2 local chinese good quality gals to do tarma together, so in case any brothers are interested, PM me or sms for those who have my number. However the price will be higher than booking individually, total cost will be 700/2h/4s. Hope this time doesn't cos any flaming again, very paranoid from past experience le. Haha!

true_enjoyment
25-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Yvette is free today only, please PM me for appointments, call for those who have my number. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
08-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Yvette is back after a short break of 2 weeks... She will be free on wed (10th) till Sat, anytime of the day. If you are interested, please let me know by Pm me with your contact or sms me directly if you have my number. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
10-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Yvette is finally starting work again after a long break. She will be free from today onwards till Fri. Sat is holiday, so not confirm yet.

ethanlee
10-10-2007, 01:19 PM
hey bro 4 shots for tarma very shack leh

after 4 shots probably cannot walk properly liao

somemore ve to do it within 2 hrs.

dun think many bros here can.

true_enjoyment
11-10-2007, 10:09 AM
I would like to apologise to those whom Yvette cancelled yesterday. She explained that after a long break, she didn't mentally prepare herself well enough and was freaked out when it's time for appointments and had to cancel. She's ready now and will be taking assignments today onwards. Once again, really sorry about the cancellation to those affected. :o

true_enjoyment
11-10-2007, 10:12 AM
hey bro 4 shots for tarma very shack leh

after 4 shots probably cannot walk properly liao

somemore ve to do it within 2 hrs.

dun think many bros here can.

It is just to offer the max to the guys. In that case let's make it 700/2hr/3 shots. Better?

true_enjoyment
11-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Yvette has free slots in the evening. Let me know if you are interested.

true_enjoyment
18-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Yvette is free today till Sat, please Pm me for any arrangement. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
19-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Sorry guys, Yvette is having mense, so can't take assignments for this week.

true_enjoyment
23-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Yvette is back again and will be starting work from tomo onwards till Sat. Thur can only start after 5pm. Interested guys please PM me with your contact to arrange.

true_enjoyment
27-10-2007, 03:05 AM
Tomo Yvette will be available from 2pm onwards. Please PM me with your contact to arrange. Thanks.

PS: Don't ask for her number, she's my gal!

true_enjoyment
30-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Attention everyone, Yvette has decided to retire from the FL line as she finds it too complicated with how things go on around here. Anyway thanks to those who had gave her the support, I shall do my best to FIND more quality gals.

PS: 千里马固然珍贵,稀有,但要是为了拥有千里马而以不择手段地方式偷或抢到手,哪最终得到之后又还有什么意义 呢?寺主,请三思啊!没有什么比凭自己的本事而得到手的东西还来得有满足感!这就是所谓的荣耀 !

mickythemouse
30-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Attention everyone, Yvette has decided to retire from the FL line as she finds it too complicated with how things go on around here. Anyway thanks to those who had gave her the support, I shall do my best to FIND more quality gals

huh? why quit? funny leh...since she is such high "quality"...she should have many "business" mah...:rolleyes:

true_enjoyment
03-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Below is the FR from one of the brothers but was posted into my group so I choose not to mention his nick in case he didn't intend to. If he wants, I believe he will post here to claim the ownership of this FR.
-----------------------------------

Tried her last Saturday.

Words to described her :-> Value for $$ (even @ the price of $280/90/2)

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (smooth)
BBBJ: 8/10 (strong n deep)
Frenching: 9/10 (Responsive & Passionate kisser)
GFE: 9/10
Attitute: 9/10

RTF: Might not be cos according to her she is being market to what TE
think she is worth and those other gals TE is marketing @ higher rate
is even better. Saving bullets for other gems.

Comments: Very friendly gal who is willing to please. Thumbs up.(TE, u
booast my confident level towards your gals after I tried Yvette. This
is the 1st time I patronise your gems and it not a disappointment like
what I have tried from other agent. Thumbs up for u too)

Nayate
03-11-2007, 02:11 AM
Below is the FR from one of the brothers but was posted into my group so I choose not to mention his nick in case he didn't intend to. If he wants, I believe he will post here to claim the ownership of this FR.

Bro, is she still available now as I'm thinking of booking her?

Confused as you said she's quitting but still posting up FRs (meaning she's available?)....?

true_enjoyment
05-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Bro, is she still available now as I'm thinking of booking her?

Confused as you said she's quitting but still posting up FRs (meaning she's available?)....?

She wanted to quit due to some confusion she was facing in SBF but decided to carry on working for me so she is available again. So if you are interested, just SMS me la. By the way, she will be available tomo onwards, morning appt is available prior to advance booking the previous day. Thanks.

Nayate
05-11-2007, 01:35 PM
She wanted to quit due to some confusion she was facing in SBF but decided to carry on working for me so she is available again. So if you are interested, just SMS me la. By the way, she will be available tomo onwards, morning appt is available prior to advance booking the previous day. Thanks.

Need advance booking? Aiyo, you know me, bro. Mine is always last min booking due to work commitments...

K, would sms you when needed.

Orchard
05-11-2007, 03:19 PM
She wanted to quit due to some confusion she was facing in SBF but decided to carry on working for me so she is available again. Thanks.

Can understand your frustration.When the other okt dont have good gems,he will resort to underhand methods to recruit other okts girls and claim that he is the best okt,treat girls well or simply spread rumours to justify his actions.
This has always been the way of sbf okts who cant establish their reputation in here so they have to resort to this.:)

true_enjoyment
05-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Can understand your frustration.When the other okt dont have good gems,he will resort to underhand methods to recruit other okts girls and claim that he is the best okt,treat girls well or simply spread rumours to justify his actions.
This has always been the way of sbf okts who cant establish their reputation in here so they have to resort to this.:)

........... Hee, bro. No comment... i'm here to do business, not start war. What's past is past, what matters is the future that lies ahead! :D

true_enjoyment
09-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Yvette is free today and tomorrow. Please PM me with your contact if you are interested to book. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
03-01-2008, 11:14 AM
YO! Yvette is back for 2 days only! Tomo and Sat. Tomo will be from 12pm to 6pm last slot and Sat will be from 12pm to late night say, 10pm last slot. Any later will be up to her discretion. Interested guys pls contact me. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
11-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Yvette just informed me that she will work in SBF for the last time next week, Wed to Sun. Time is from morning 10am onwards till late night if requires. Interested guys, please book in advance. Those who do not have my number, PM me with your contact number. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
26-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Guys, Yvette maybe coming back to work tomo and Saturday, from 2pm till late night also can. Not too sure yet, will update again. ;)

true_enjoyment
28-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Ok, Yvette is working for today only, from 430pm till late night. Please sms me if you are interested. Thanks.

Chiobu_lover
29-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi,

Is she working next week.

am new to FL...

Ok, Yvette is working for today only, from 430pm till late night. Please sms me if you are interested. Thanks.

Chiobu_lover
29-06-2008, 06:41 PM
is she working next week also

true_enjoyment
01-07-2008, 01:56 AM
is she working next week also

Yup. Yvette said she decided to come back to work in SBF again for the time being. She will be working tomo, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. However she requested to revise her price to 300/1/1, so it's no longer the price i set and deemed fit. Nevertheless, still consider a good fuck.

true_enjoyment
03-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Today Yvette is free from 6pm onwards.

true_enjoyment
04-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Yvette is free today from 12pm onwards till late night, interested guys please SMS me for booking.

HRHorniness
03-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Anyone knows what happened to this Yvette? I want a session for old times' sake. :o

bastardball
03-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Anyone knows what happened to this Yvette? I want a session for old times' sake. :o

Becux of ur hornyness...u dig out a nearly 10 years old thread?!

Agent already been in n out of jail....this girl u plus 10 years no longer syt...she prob a mum with a bigger arse....so for ur own sake....better dun find out to preserve those lovely memories u had of this girl yah;)

Lupe83
07-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Maybe she turn into milf 😬