PDA

View Full Version : Discovered Pertain MILF Gem

francisloo
25-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Was making my hunting rounds in Petain and stumbled into this house. There was this sexy WL standing in her cubicle, cooly, not smiling. She looked to be in her mid-to-late 40s and has the kind of CFM next-door-aunty look. As I am a self-professed MILF sucker I went nearer. What attracted me was that pair of boobs screaming halfway out of her low-cut top. I think one more centimetre can see nipple leow, hehe. Asked for the price and she signalled $20. What the heck, give it a try lor; if no good; only $20 bucks burnt only what. I later found out I was pleasantly surprised.

Once in, she locked the door and asked to be paid - standard practise I guessed. I have a habit of taking off my clothes slowly as I enjoy looking at a woman undressing in front of me. It's something like a prelude to the main action. I purposely sat on the bed to undress as she faced me undressing.

First, she slipped off her lacy top showing a turqoise push-up bra. Must say she has quite a fair complexion. As she raised her arms to lift her top, a pinkish rubber-tipped nipple popped out of her left breast. My heart missed a beat! She unhooked her bra releasing a pair of perfectly shaped B+ boobs. I did not expect a middle-age woman to have breast as firm as a 20-year-old. Not believing what I was witnessing, I reached out to press; expecting to feel a lump of silicon beneath. I was wrong! 100% real breast wow!

By now, I have already removed my shirt. As I reached to hang it, I had to brush by her as she was positioned near the door. The mif of her perfume sent a tingle under my chest. Next I unzipped my pants, must admit I had a little difficulty with my now erected brother. Hung my pants then bent down to strip off my underwear. As I did that, I also notice she has unzipping her skirt. What I saw next caught me entirely by surpise. Just as I looked up (whilst still bending to unhook my underwear from under my feet), at that precise moment her skirt fell to the ground. What greeted me was an angel's face, oops I mean a neat triagular mold of pubic hair. She wasn't wearing any panties underneath. Gives you that sexy imagination that she is ready for sex. My face was less than 6 inches from her mold and I swore I could smelly the sweet aroma coming from it.

Bros, sorry I have to go now but I promise to return with the rest of the action and many discoveries on this gem. Rest assured it is nothing short of wonderful.

dirty_oldman
26-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Bro btw wat hse it is & any rm no. Wat race... Kinda of curious to bonk...! Tks bro!

speedpass
26-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Let me guess , Hse 18 rm 5.

Name is Xiao Yun if i nvr remeber wrongly .

rammerstein
26-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Let me guess , Hse 18 rm 5.

Name is Xiao Yun if i nvr remeber wrongly .

Dear Bro, is that the room near the entrance of Hse 18 at the left hand side as you enter? Got one lau chio...looks tempting.

francisloo
26-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Dear Bros, no it's not H18R5. Don't be so impatient, let me continue my little adventure first ok?

I don't boast to be an old bird in chionging Petain but experience has thought me how to get the best out of a WL. Once undressed, brothers would naturally hop onto bed and ready to be serviced. Wait a minute; instead of doing that, I sat myself over the washing cubicle and quickly wash my didi, washed my hands with soap and rub a little water over my nipples. Why do I do that? I believe that WLs have to service many customers in a day and hygiene to them is very important. If you are in her shoes, surely you don't want to work on a stinking, sweaty customer right? When she witness what I am doing, she knows that she'll will working on a didi that doesn't smell. She will also allow me to auto-roam more as my hands are cleaned and she will certainly give me a good lick as my nipples are not salty from sweat.

After I have finished my routine, I just smiled at her and said it's good to be clean. She returned my smile and asked me to lie on the bed. Her room is quite clean and like any typical WL's room, has a full length mirror running along the bed. A quick idea crossed my mind and I laid closer to the bed's edge away from the mirror and suggested to her to move inside between me and the mirror. Told her that I have a phobia with mirror - afraid that I might accidentally break it. The truth is, this way I see her entire love hole as she bent to caress me, hehe.

She licked my right nipple with a combination of circular motion and occassional flicking. I never felt my nipple hardens so quickly and warm tingle rushed to my spine. While at it, the fingers of her right hand tickle my left nipple. At the same time her left hand roamed around my groin. She must know the most effective way to arouse a man. You see, most WLs while doing the above would normally plonk their face onto your chest. What you see in front of you is a tuff of hair - rather uninspiring. For her, she made an effort to raise her face in a way you can see her breasts danggle with her licking motion. While I was enjoying the sight in front of me I could feel a nice feeling down there. With only her left hand she could activate all her five fingers to carry out 3 different arousals on the didi simultaneously. IMPPRESSIVE! How? First, hHer thumb and middle finger wraps around my pole moving up and down giving it a masturbating motion. Her last two fingers tickle my balls like feathers. Lastly, her index finger will run circular motion on the tip of my penis. Only 2 words can describe - CANNOT TAHAN lah, damn siok.

Took the opportunity and reached out my right hand to play with her breasts while my left hand caressed her inner thigh and rub her mould and puckle hole. One advise to brothers, it is rude to insert your fingers into any of the holes at this point. Don't spoil the session for yourself, don't give her the impression that you are a crazy buaya. Maintain your gentlemanly image because at this stage, she have not let her guard down yet. I always play it easy, it never fails me.

Next, she climbed over me and began her body massage. At this stage, experience has thought me to quickly close my legs together. This way, she will be forced to spread her legs. This way sure to enjoy her soft mould rubbing up and down my legs as she move her nipple along the entire length of my body. At this point, I told her that her breasts are very nice and it make me very siok. I can see she is happy realising that all her effort so far is appreciated.

Oops, think I got to go now. Will come back soon to write the later and most exciting part of this FR for bros to enjoy.

woodringman
27-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Hahaha.....one instalment per nite. Looks like part 3 will be 2nite.:p

francisloo
28-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Once again must apologise to all samsters and also thank you all for your patience. It's not like I purposely lead you all chapter by chapter. It's just that on one hand I want to describe my experience as vividly as possible but on the other hand need to work the next day lah.:)

Where did I left off? Yes, the action part. Here it comes... Btw just in case bros think this is all made up, you'll be in for a treat when I reveal the house and room number of this WL. Just remember to up my points then please.

Ordinarily, most WLs would plonk themselves on the bed and hope that you will perform missionary position from start to finish. She'll either lie their with fake moans or just pretend to be a dead log. If you suggest a different position, more often than not she'll give you that reluctant look. Worse, some even refuse and then give you crap excuses about being tired or did not like. Don't you all agree with me on this?

For my case, I was surprised she suggested riding me. Of course I agree because this way I can relax and get laid and enjoy a good view of her boobies bouncing. Sorry to be crude but I have f__ked many WLs and this one takes the cake. Her hole is tight, almost like a clenched fist wrapped around my dick! The firmness and warmth object in front of me bobbing up and down is undescribable.

I massaged her firm breasts as she sat on me and that went on for a good two minutes. I knew my brother is enjoying being pumped but I don't have a habit to eject when lying down. Perhaps this is a good thing - can tahan long long. Being the considerate person I am, I suggested that I do the banging for a change. She then asked, "why don't you do me doggy style?" I replied fine (it's actually my favourite position but I later discovered an improved doggy position which I learnt from her).

Come back tomorrow and I'll steam you guys up. Good night..

isle1818
28-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Nice encounter brother, waiting for your continuation...tks :)

lewis13
28-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Once again must apologise to all samsters and also thank you all for your patience. It's not like I purposely lead you all chapter by chapter. It's just that on one hand I want to describe my experience as vividly as possible but on the other hand need to work the next day lah.

Come back tomorrow and I'll steam you guys up. Good night..Normally it does not take too much time to write an FR. However in your case, you most likely want to write a book.:rolleyes:

Hope you get your points.:rolleyes:

woodringman
28-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Haiz...was hoping that today the TS will reveal who is this MILF gem cos 2day off mah so can pop down and try her out.

Looks like must wait till all his chapters over. Hopefully by my next off day next week, I will get to know who is this gem.:rolleyes:

jrbecker99
28-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Come back tomorrow and I'll steam you guys up. Good night..

Wah bro, you are good. this has become a serial. for $20 you sure got the f you didnt expect! looking forward to the next episode.

cunter
28-08-2007, 03:15 PM
i wanna try... but how do i proceed to pertain??

Oh yes
28-08-2007, 05:25 PM
$20 really worth it :D

dirtyhairy
28-08-2007, 05:50 PM
TIME is the greatest teacher ever!
UNFORTUNATELY it eventually kills ALL its' students.

Yo Bro Oh Yes,
hmmmmm...not ALL students kenna kaput by time.. sudah habis
becos some use the stop watch and live to bonk, I guess...:D

Dirk Kuyt
28-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Aiyah....... those bros who so kancheong, it's H18R6.
The only one there with "mirror" alongside the bed.
Quick go join the Q !! before TS finishes his FR :D

BigBoy123
29-08-2007, 02:20 AM
i thought is h18r9? Entrance - Right hand side - 3rd room?

lewis13
29-08-2007, 08:00 AM
i wanna try... but how do i proceed to pertain??You can either take a bus or the mrt. Confirm way would be take taxi and tell driver "Kin Jio Kar".:p

woodringman
29-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Aiyah....... those bros who so kancheong, it's H18R6.
The only one there with "mirror" alongside the bed.
Quick go join the Q !! before TS finishes his FR :DThanks for the info bro.

YNWA.:D

Dirk Kuyt
29-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the info bro.

YNWA.:D

Sorry bros, typo error.... should be H18R16

Wynners
30-08-2007, 06:54 AM
for $20, it seems more than a bargain!

KatoeyLover69
30-08-2007, 12:54 PM
for $20, it seems more than a bargain!

Quickly go there to queue overnight to get your queue no. ! :D

lewis13
30-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Quickly go there to queue overnight to get your queue no. ! :DMe tmr go and look see. Hopefully got FR.:D

Oh yes
30-08-2007, 02:59 PM
TIME is the greatest teacher ever!
UNFORTUNATELY it eventually kills ALL its' students.

Yo Bro Oh Yes,
hmmmmm...not ALL students kenna kaput by time.. sudah habis
becos some use the stop watch and live to bonk, I guess...:D

:D bonk everyday will die faster

Oh yes
30-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Sorry bros, typo error.... should be H18R16

sorry bro, 1816 not that hot water bj queen meh?

not looks like he talking to this leh.

sorry, I not sure the rm too :p

francisloo
30-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Thank you bro Dirk Kuyt in helping some bros here to anticipate the house/room number. Sorry I have to establish at this point that it is NOT H18R16 or H18R5. In fact, it is not H18 at all. Be patient and hear me out on this final and most explosive part of my FR ok? I will not disappoint any of you.

Before I drift too far, please let me emphasize again that this wonderful WL is an MILF (with a CFM face and a body that feels like a twenty year old inside). Not some SYTs. So if you are expecting the girl-next-door sorry to disappoint. But for bros who always fantasize making out with that mature neighbor, auntie or teacher look, you’re in for a treat.

Ok, I left off where she suggested doing doggy right? She positioned herself while I knelt behind her. I pretended to fumble and tried to steady myself and took the chance to have a good view of her pussy. Nice. Puffy with slightly parted lips.

One thing I’d like to advise bros who are above 1.7m tall. You should stand on the floor and she on the bed if you want to perform doggy on a persone much shorter than yourself. You see, she is only 1.57m max. So if you were to kneel on bed, you will not be able to enter without stooping. Her thigh bone is shorter than your, get it? Also, it’s better to close your legs and let the lady spread hers – you’ll understand later.

I commented she has very fair skin as I placed both my hands on her hips to prepare for the thrust. She reached below to grab by didi and I thought she was going to guide me in. Not yet. She rubbed her pussy up and down with my stick in a flicking motion apparently to spice things up as a part of foreplay I guessed. Instinctively I bent forward and used my right hand to spread her pussy (learnt from watching “R” movie lah) She said she felt good that way – actually it made me ecstatic!

I heard her slight moan and felt her placed my dick at her entrance. I knew she wanted to insert so I pressed in. Wow, it was warm and moist in there. I started with slow and deep thrusts and waited for her moan. After a moment, she began to moan little and I changed to alternative quick/shallow thrusts and slow/deep thrusts. Actually I learnt this from an issue of the HerWorld magazine where women were interviewed on preferred love making methods. As she reciprocated my thrusts, I could feel her right hand reached underneath to massage my testicles. Wah lan eh, how not to get high?

This went onto for a while and I knew I couldn’t take it any longer and that I have to change my momentum to quick/deep thrusts to finish off. Just as I thought I was reaching the crescendo, something occurred unexpectedly. She asked me to slow down; then raised her body into a kneeling position, sitting on me – all this while I was still inside her. As she was now in a kneeling position with her back on my chest, she began to move up and down on me in a pilling manner. I am telling you I have never felt such a sensation before; it’s like your didi is being vacuum pumped where you have absolutely no control of movement at all. I steadied her by cupping her breasts with my left hand and with the other; I reached down and rub her clit.

I knew we both were about to climax as she turned her face and I could hear her breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Next thing I knew my volcano erupted into her with a loud bang. We collapsed onto bed; breathless.

Afterwards, I asked her how she could perform with such fervent over and over again. She said that years of practice and doing almost the same routine becomes easy. In fact, she said it is the man who is using most of the energy. I also asked her how come her breast remains so firm and her pussy so tight. Learnt then that she has never given birth.

Bros. might notice that I did not mention anything about BJ or BBBJ. Well, she said that she doesn’t usually perform it on new customers. In this case I hope to RTF in the hope that I can coax her to give me that privilege.

Bros. wish me luck on my pursue of her special service. Do look out for my good news ok? Good night.

popiah
30-08-2007, 11:53 PM
hi all,

patronised this MILF gem today....aiyoh.....she is "Ah Flower" used to be stationed at H18R5 lah...now shifted to H18R16....

Indeed, she is one of the Chio and cheapest MILF....with "Warm Water BJ"....

Damage : S$20.....budget bonking...enjoy...

signoff
Petain Popiah

Soul_Reaper
31-08-2007, 12:45 AM
hi all,
patronised this MILF gem today....aiyoh.....she is "Ah Flower" used to be stationed at H18R5 lah...now shifted to H18R16....
signoff
Petain Popiah

U sure she's the correct one? TS oredi stated not from House 18.

popiah
31-08-2007, 07:18 AM
U sure she's the correct one? TS oredi stated not from House 18.

hi bro,

whether is it...the correct one or not ...not important....maybe you can try out this MILF....another cheap and good ...

signoff
Petain Popiah

woodringman
31-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Sorry bros, typo error.... should be H18R16No problem Bro. Will drop by later this afternoon to check it out.:D

By now TS also haven disclose the house number. Really waste of time to wait for the info. He want to write story should just go and post at Adult discussions.:rolleyes:

woodringman
31-08-2007, 10:38 AM
whether is it...the correct one or not ...not important....maybe you can try out this MILF....another cheap and good ...Totally agree. After all this thread more like for story telling and not FR cos till now also no info.:rolleyes:

Up you 1 point Bro popiah for sharing.:)

KniteMare
31-08-2007, 11:13 AM
hi all,

Indeed, she is one of the Chio and cheapest MILF....with "Warm Water BJ"....

Damage : S$20.....budget bonking...enjoy...

signoff
Petain Popiah

Agreed totally. Tried her a couple of times and she is indeed a very cfm lau chio. Nice soft tits, nice body for her age. Her warm water bj is fantastic and comes with very power suction. Tried to look for her on my last few visits but always booked. Her business very good nowadays.

Oh yes
31-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Agreed totally. Tried her a couple of times and she is indeed a very cfm lau chio. Nice soft tits, nice body for her age. Her warm water bj is fantastic and comes with very power suction. Tried to look for her on my last few visits but always booked. Her business very good nowadays.

yesterday she off ~6pm, so early.

saw her walked around there, looks good under the sun too :cool:

peter69on
31-08-2007, 04:05 PM
nowadays, she stop work quite early. around 7 - 7:30pm.
However, she would hang around inside the provision shop and chit
chat with the shopkeeper.

She told me live in singapore with mother. I would say very nice body for
her age. extremely Soft and nice body with aceptable tummy. Only thing is not much moaning. The best of
the best is she wear a sexy g-string. Dont know can ask her to not removed
when bonking anot...hee hee

KniteMare
31-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Went to look for her just now. She not working today. Jac (H7R1) not working today too.

francisloo
01-09-2007, 10:17 PM
To all good bros. who have been following this thread, I thank you for your patience. Sorry to some bros who gets a little agitated and began to speculate to house & room number. It’s not that I deliberately want to lead you guys on and on; it’s because at the time of writing this FR, I learnt that our WL is going home for a short leave. Hence no point giving out the location and later to get flamed when bros. get disappointed. Comprehend? Anyway I know that she’ll be back next Monday (10th Sept) and she will receive her first customer at 3pm.

I will then reveal all the details on the 9th Sept. Be sure to check out this thread and make your way down ok? Do expect to wait a little as I noticed that she has quite a lot of regulars. Good news is she told me she works 7days a week and clock the longest hours (from 11am to 9pm). Hard working eh?

Meanwhile, I like to share with bros. one more session I had with her before she left. Remember I mentioned the last time that I hoped to get more familiar with her in the hope of getting more privileged services? Well, not successful yet – still refuse to bbbj.

Anyway here is what happened. Reached her house at around 1.30pm and saw that the door was shut. Noticed that the padlock on her door was swinging. Damned! Someone just went in. Had to wait for 15mins at least. During this time saw a few guys loitering and looking around her door area. Must be her regulars. Never mind, since already here, be kiasu a bit – position myself outside her door. Could hear some giggling and whispering inside, hehe.

A little past 15 mins, a middle aged guy came out. A little smile on his face and I knew what that smile meant – satisfaction lah. Stepped in as she was straightening the bed sheet. Talk cock sing song a little, handed her $20 and the same routine as mentioned earlier began.

After some moments of foreplay and teasing, she climbed onto me and do her usual cowgirl-thing. Hand my hands all over her boobs and her buttocks. This time round something new (to me at least) happened. After about 5 mins of riding, she asked me to sit up (with my didi still inside her) and hug her. In this position, we have to hug real tight together to prevent from toppling. Siok, just like lovers. I could smell the perfume from her neck as I kiss and lick ear lob. Suddenly I felt her tongue twirling in my ear; warm and wet – so nice.

I mentioned she has one of the tightest pussy I’ve encountered. So with didi tightly vacuumed pumped by her as she rides up and down my shaft, I practicall have no escape. Kinda like that feeling of helplessness. The sensation very kan chiong but didn’t want it to end just like that. Told her to slow down and bluff her that my leg cramp and need to change position.

She asked what position I like and I suggested missionary with me standing on the floor while she spread eagle on the edge of the bed. Bros, later I learnt something new from here also. I entered her and began to pump with my arms supporting my body in an army push up position. As the pushing get more intense, she suddenly asked me to carry her by putting one hand under her neck and another under her lower back – just like if you are about to lift a baby from the cot. I discovered that as I did that, the weight of her body naturally transfer down to the groin area. As a result, it creates an immense pressure so much so that banging effect of each push is amplified. It makes the climaxing go to a much higher level. Guessed I off-loaded a pint that day.

I hope by sharing these experience with bros. here will improve your performance in bed. I hope these will make you all better lovers and increase your ability to satisfy your partner. Cheers!

p/s: do remember check out this thread on 9th Sept (Sunday)

Here is her details. (Allow me to withhold the name for now)
=====================================
Name :
House:
Race: Chinese (Malaysian)
Age : 40+ (mid to late 40s but with performance of a 20year old)
Looks: 7/10 (must be a chilli-padi when young)
Height : 1.57
Wt : 49kg
Boobs: B+ (the way she pushes them up, your blood press also rise)
Body: 6/10 (a bit of tummy and a scar from an accident)
Frenching: No
BBBJ: (Not extended to new customers)
Fingering: Yes (be gentle)
CIM: No
FJ: 9/10 (good suction + good performance... )
GFE: 8/10 (when high)
Damage : 20 for 1 shot with CD
RTF: Certainly since it is so enjoyable and economical

francisloo
01-09-2007, 10:32 PM
To those bros who zapped me, I feel sorry for your childishness. You think points can let you exchange for money is it? Collect so many points for F__K? Do you think I care for it, hah! They meant nothing to me, it's not money that I lost or blood that I shed. In fact I didn't lose a drop of sweat. I am having a great time writing and sharing my experience.

I deliberated in giving out information of the house and room; I have my reason (as you read on). I do not need to write by your rules bro! If you don't enjoy the way I make you "cannot-tahan", whip out your dick and DIY; or you can go elsewhere. I write for those bros who enjoys reading and I will continue to share.

To all good bros. who have been following this thread, I thank you for your patience. Sorry to some bros who gets a little agitated and began to speculate to house & room number. It’s not that I deliberately want to lead you guys on and on; it’s because at the time of writing this FR, I learnt that our WL is going home for a short leave. Hence no point giving out the location and later to get flamed when bros. get disappointed. Comprehend? Anyway I know that she’ll be back next Monday (10th Sept) and she will receive her first customer at 3pm.

I will then reveal all the details on the 9th Sept. Be sure to check out this thread and make your way down ok? Do expect to wait a little as I noticed that she has quite a lot of regulars. Good news is she told me she works 7days a week and clock the longest hours (from 11am to 9pm). Hard working eh?

Meanwhile, I like to share with bros. one more session I had with her before she left. Remember I mentioned the last time that I hoped to get more familiar with her in the hope of getting more privileged services? Well, not successful yet – still refuse to bbbj.

Anyway here is what happened. Reached her house at around 1.30pm and saw that the door was shut. Noticed that the padlock on her door was swinging. Damned! Someone just went in. Had to wait for 15mins at least. During this time saw a few guys loitering and looking around her door area. Must be her regulars. Never mind, since already here, be kiasu a bit – position myself outside her door. Could hear some giggling and whispering inside, hehe.

A little past 15 mins, a middle aged guy came out. A little smile on his face and I knew what that smile meant – satisfaction lah. Stepped in as she was straightening the bed sheet. Talk cock sing song a little, handed her $20 and the same routine as mentioned earlier began.

After some moments of foreplay and teasing, she climbed onto me and do her usual cowgirl-thing. Hand my hands all over her boobs and her buttocks. This time round something new (to me at least) happened. After about 5 mins of riding, she asked me to sit up (with my didi still inside her) and hug her. In this position, we have to hug real tight together to prevent from toppling. Siok, just like lovers. I could smell the perfume from her neck as I kiss and lick ear lob. Suddenly I felt her tongue twirling in my ear; warm and wet – so nice.

I mentioned she has one of the tightest pussy I’ve encountered. So with didi tightly vacuumed pumped by her as she rides up and down my shaft, I practicall have no escape. Kinda like that feeling of helplessness. The sensation very kan chiong but didn’t want it to end just like that. Told her to slow down and bluff her that my leg cramp and need to change position.

She asked what position I like and I suggested missionary with me standing on the floor while she spread eagle on the edge of the bed. Bros, later I learnt something new from here also. I entered her and began to pump with my arms supporting my body in an army push up position. As the pushing get more intense, she suddenly asked me to carry her by putting one hand under her neck and another under her lower back – just like if you are about to lift a baby from the cot. I discovered that as I did that, the weight of her body naturally transfer down to the groin area. As a result, it creates an immense pressure so much so that banging effect of each push is amplified. It makes the climaxing go to a much higher level. Guessed I off-loaded a pint that day.

I hope by sharing these experience with bros. here will improve your performance in bed. I hope these will make you all better lovers and increase your ability to satisfy your partner. Cheers!

Name :
House:

francisloo
01-09-2007, 11:51 PM

Name :
House:

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Wao lau, so 'kancheong' - posted three (3) times !:D

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke ...........

Rooney
02-09-2007, 04:30 PM
bro francis,

i think the one being childish is u leh from the way u keep ur information in suspense over 1 week+ liao.....quite normal ppl zap u......

ur story was really nice at first, now i dunno real or bluff...

Wongal88
02-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Yelp! Trying to be funny lah!

francisloo
02-09-2007, 10:39 PM
Dear all bros. (aka MILF lovers). Come 9th Sep, the moment of truth will reveal. If it's false, call me anything you want. If it's true, just be happy and enjoy. I do not need any stupid childish points. To me it's just like a scout collecting badges, save it and enjoy the bonk!

popiah
03-09-2007, 06:53 AM
hi all bro,

Cool....man.....

maybe our bro franisico wanted to try this Found Gem a few more rounds first before releasing out the house/room no....

Cool....man.....wait for the 9th Sept 07.....CNN News will be reporting this issue on that day at 0600 hours...

everyone..keep tune...

signoff
Petain Popiah

trieste
03-09-2007, 11:45 AM
amazing that pertain is still alive!

have not been there for ages and ages

francisloo
03-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Thank you bro. Popiah for your encouraging words. At least I have a like-minded samster here who understands. Those bros who zapped me, I'm also a cheongster like you. I bang as hard as you do and I find this a go avenue to share with others.

Maybe my style is as such; and if you don't like please go elsewhere. Do you go round beating up people if you don't like their style? So you accummulate enough points so that you can act like a "tai kor" big bro and go round punishing people is it? Do you know that these kind of egoistic behaviour actually discourages many people to write and share their experiences.

From the number of views I'm getting, it proves that many people read but just not enough people contribute. If I were you, I will write encourage words instead of zapping them. I am not writing this because I am concern about my points. Far far from it. Like I said earlier I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. If points means alot to you, I suggest you get a life otherwise be a man enough, PM me then we'll see from there.

lewis13
04-09-2007, 10:25 AM
From the number of views I'm getting, it proves that many people read but just not enough people contribute. If I were you, I will write encourage words instead of zapping them. I am not writing this because I am concern about my points. Far far from it. Like I said earlier I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. If points means alot to you, I suggest you get a life otherwise be a man enough, PM me then we'll see from there.I would agree that points are meaningless cos cannot change for anything.

However I still fail to see the logic of this thread. If she is such a gem to you and you feel that you would just like to be selfish and keep her to yourself for the moment, then so be it. It's your choice and no one can say anything about that. You can enjoy this discovery till you feel it's time to let the rest know and then open this thread. I believe that by that time, you should be able to get more postive responds than what you are getting now.:rolleyes:

I actually like your style of writing at the beginning cos it was after all a well written and descriptive FR but as the posts went on, it became more like a story to me. I dun even mind if there are no house or room number disclosed but till now, it looks more to me that you like to "hang up and sell".

FYI, how to get bros to contribute if they dun even know who you are talking about??

Btw I did not contribute to your negative points at all cos I believe more in giving points to bros who contribute. Like you mention, it is much easier to ignore and move on.:cool:

Idoru
04-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Yelp! Trying to be funny lah!

Don't forget school holidays is here again....

lewis13
05-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Don't forget school holidays is here again....Wah!! If school boys can write such FRs, I just wonder what they are being taught in school nowadays.:rolleyes: :p

wat2woopee
05-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Thank you bro. Popiah for your encouraging words. At least I have a like-minded samster here who understands. Those bros who zapped me, I'm also a cheongster like you. I bang as hard as you do and I find this a go avenue to share with others.

Maybe my style is as such; and if you don't like please go elsewhere. Do you go round beating up people if you don't like their style? So you accummulate enough points so that you can act like a "tai kor" big bro and go round punishing people is it? Do you know that these kind of egoistic behaviour actually discourages many people to write and share their experiences.

From the number of views I'm getting, it proves that many people read but just not enough people contribute. If I were you, I will write encourage words instead of zapping them. I am not writing this because I am concern about my points. Far far from it. Like I said earlier I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. If points means alot to you, I suggest you get a life otherwise be a man enough, PM me then we'll see from there.

Wasting bandwidth as far as I'm concern....:mad:
Moreover, Pertain WL are licenced FUCKS, why you need to beat around the bush?

Idoru
05-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Wah!! If school boys can write such FRs, I just wonder what they are being taught in school nowadays.:rolleyes: :p

Copy and paste from others FR

francisloo
05-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Bros don't get me wrong. I have no intention to keep this discovery to myself. Just when I could find time enough to write my FR (after my second visit), I learnt that she was going back to Malaysia for a while and would be back only on the 10th. So I just thought maybe just want to spice up the anticipation a bit by choosing to reveal later.

Too bad that things turned out this way and many become impatient and start to bombard me. Why should I hoard her? She's not mine and like a bro mentioned, she's licensed and available for all to bonk. If you don't believe me, ask the WL when she return to work on 10th Sept at 3pm.

I am a men of priciples - I'll stick to revealing the location on 9th September. Call me anything you want, curse me if you like should I play bros. out. I tell you guys, she is good and worth every cent of your $20 bucks. I am not a selfish person; I could have hoard this all to myself. Why should I go through this writing and ended up beinging criticised? I wish I can share future discoveries. Do you know that there are thousands of readers out there who only read and never share? Because they never feel the need to share or the incentive to share. I for one have been reading this forum for many years and (bonking for many years) never written anything in contribution.

Come on samsters, I am asking you all to come together to share good bonks. As for old timers, put in your effort to encourage newbies like myself; otherwise you will see less and less participants in this forum. Cheers!

wat2woopee
06-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Bros don't get me wrong. I have no intention to keep this discovery to myself. Just when I could find time enough to write my FR (after my second visit), I learnt that she was going back to Malaysia for a while and would be back only on the 10th. So I just thought maybe just want to spice up the anticipation a bit by choosing to reveal later.

Too bad that things turned out this way and many become impatient and start to bombard me. Why should I hoard her? She's not mine and like a bro mentioned, she's licensed and available for all to bonk. If you don't believe me, ask the WL when she return to work on 10th Sept at 3pm.

I am a men of priciples - I'll stick to revealing the location on 9th September. Call me anything you want, curse me if you like should I play bros. out. I tell you guys, she is good and worth every cent of your $20 bucks. I am not a selfish person; I could have hoard this all to myself. Why should I go through this writing and ended up beinging criticised? I wish I can share future discoveries. Do you know that there are thousands of readers out there who only read and never share? Because they never feel the need to share or the incentive to share. I for one have been reading this forum for many years and (bonking for many years) never written anything in contribution.

Come on samsters, I am asking you all to come together to share good bonks. As for old timers, put in your effort to encourage newbies like myself; otherwise you will see less and less participants in this forum. Cheers!

francisloo, as far as I'm concerned, YOU ARE NOT MY BRO, So dun say that BECAUSE I find you very irritating:mad:

lewis13
06-09-2007, 10:44 AM
francisloo, as far as I'm concerned, YOU ARE NOT MY BRO, So dun say that BECAUSE I find you very irritating:mad: Relax lah Bro wat2woopee. It's just a forum and he is entitle to say what he like.

It's much easier to ignore than be irritated.

Stay cool.:)

sing-a-poo
06-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Short FR on one MILF at House 20 rm 12
Room with big mirrors on one side
Looks: 3/10
Boobs: 3/10 (38 B or C sagging)
Body: 3/10 typical MILF (tummy Looks like Michelin tire Mascot)
BJ/BBBJ: 6/10 opt for BJ (slow and long about 10 -15 mins with twirling tongue)
FJ: 4/10 (with some body wave movement when pumping)
Damage: 20
RTF: Try other MILF first...

magic7.mufc
06-09-2007, 09:16 PM

You wanna know the reason why you kana bombed? It's cos you too "loh soh" and too drama queen liao... and you are making a mountain out of a mole hill... it's just a freaking $20 bonk for a MILF...just spit out the house number and get it done with...is there a need to drag the whole thing out for so long? Even I feel like deducting your points....

francisloo
06-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Since this thread began I could sense a cochroach at my heel. I was half guessing it was you. Hah! I was right! You finally cannot stand it anymore and reveal yourself with your large colourful fonts, wat2woopee. So you are that immature egoistic samster that has been lurking in this forum and punishing people whom you don't like. Everyone tuning in beware of this person who is obsess with believing that he is the authority here.

I regards all visitors to this forum as bros. Doesn't all of us do that because we all have a common interest and out of respect for a fellow adult? However a person like you whose only ambition is to earn brownie points and use them to zap others is definitely not someone whom I want to be associated as bro. Get real man, stop lurking behind your monitor and try to act as 'lau tah'. Want to be 'lau tah', earn it with respect like bro. Popiah.

If you find me irritating, hey this is my thread remember? Buzz off! Shoo and don't come back. I really want to find out how real you are. Why don't you PM me and we meet up?

wat2woopee
07-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Since this thread began I could sense a cochroach at my heel. I was half guessing it was you. Hah! I was right! You finally cannot stand it anymore and reveal yourself with your large colourful fonts, wat2woopee. So you are that immature egoistic samster that has been lurking in this forum and punishing people whom you don't like. Everyone tuning in beware of this person who is obsess with believing that he is the authority here.

I regards all visitors to this forum as bros. Doesn't all of us do that because we all have a common interest and out of respect for a fellow adult? However a person like you whose only ambition is to earn brownie points and use them to zap others is definitely not someone whom I want to be associated as bro. Get real man, stop lurking behind your monitor and try to act as 'lau tah'. Want to be 'lau tah', earn it with respect like {SIZE="4"]bro. Popiah.

If you find me irritating, hey this is my thread remember? Buzz off! Shoo and don't come back. I really want to find out how real you are. Why don't you PM me and we meet up?

Come, I don't need name calling, FYI, I'm not the Authority here, many brothers can vouch for me, ask Bro Popiah, yourself,even newbies magic7.mufc can't stand you. I didn't even zap you yet.
You want to meet up? The Pleasure is all mine,I officially name the place, either boon lay hawker centre or Bt Merah ABC market (since you at South of Singapore), you name the time, got Guts PM me your mobile I'll call you, don't worry mine hp no. can be seen by you.

JokerTan4
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
I regards all visitors to this forum as bros. Doesn't all of us do that because we all have a common interest and out of respect for a fellow adult? However a person like you whose only ambition is to earn brownie points and use them to zap others is definitely not someone whom I want to be associated as bro. Get real man, stop lurking behind your monitor and try to act as 'lau tah'. Want to be 'lau tah', earn it with respect like bro. Popiah.

Hey Peeper!!! I believed you are just having some illusionary disorder since young. See your link.

Look at yourself!!!:
http://216.65.76.63/showpost.php?p=2086604&postcount=12

Respect?? Hello, this is public forum okie, can't stomach insults or negative remarks? Just fuck off lah, your thread si beh ai sai loh.... If on sunday, if there's no such MILF in Petain, I think you better eat your own shit. :D

JokerTan4
07-09-2007, 10:48 AM
I officially name the place, either boon lay hawker centre or Bt Merah ABC market (since you at South of Singapore), you name the time, got Guts PM me your mobile I'll call you, don't worry mine hp no. can be seen by you.

Bro, can arrange in GL or not? :rolleyes: Since this peeper like to peep, I make sure my JokerTan Bros let him peep till song song!!! :D

Bahruku
07-09-2007, 12:53 PM

Wah!!! Your thread? You own the whole forum? please if you are just too free maybe you can call up zoo and see if their snake is alseep, if haven pls make arrangement and sleep with snake. You don't even dare to reveal a WL room number i wonder how u will have balls to meet people? :rolleyes:

Indeed you are francisloo hide in the loo, squat and urine in the loo also. :D

Sexcraving
07-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Bros

Let's allbe patient since the date is fast approaching and see what he can disclose to us before any judgement passed on him. y then not too late also right? I know its damn f*****g long, but, what to do some ppl like tp play this game. Anyway, we will know next week. If any bro visit, please give us your report too so we can also comment and/or visit this so called gem. for $20, no big deal, let's not waste time swearing at the fellow....its better to spent more time "hunting" around and share better gems too right

baogege
08-09-2007, 02:24 AM
Come, I don't need name calling, FYI, I'm not the Authority here, many brothers can vouch for me, ask Bro Popiah, yourself,even newbies magic7.mufc can't stand you. I didn't even zap you yet.
You want to meet up? The Pleasure is all mine,I officially name the place, either boon lay hawker centre or Bt Merah ABC market (since you at South of Singapore), you name the time, got Guts PM me your mobile I'll call you, don't worry mine hp no. can be seen by you.

wat2woopee, swee ar... i like ur style... i also think that this fellow is trying to be funny here... trying to act pro and wasting everyones time... at first it works.. but later it backfire... such a kuku fool...

i no power if have will zap jialat jialat too... idoit...

woodringman
08-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Well, tmr is already the 9th of Sept.

Let's hope this time we can find get to know who is this "gem"??:rolleyes:

francisloo
08-09-2007, 11:14 PM
As promised, I will reveal the location of this MILF that I have discovered. Go to House24 Rm5. Remember that she returns only from 3pm on Monday 10th Sept. Happy Bonking!

lewis13
09-09-2007, 04:16 PM
As promised, I will reveal the location of this MILF that I have discovered. Go to House24 Rm5. Remember that she returns only from 3pm on Monday 10th Sept. Happy Bonking!Thanks for finally letting the bros here know about this MILF.

Hopefully there will be more FRs to support this thread and may you recover your lost points.:)

wat2woopee
10-09-2007, 08:46 AM

francisloo,

Waited over the weekend for your HP to "BUY COFFEE BLACK" for you.
i got no standard to Blanjah you meh?
BTY, cochroach is spelled cockroach.
My rodent friends says they also keen to meet you too.;)

wat2woopee
10-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Sorry double posting

KatoeyLover69
10-09-2007, 12:51 PM
I will buy a glass of beer for the first(1st) Samster who bonk the H24R5 MILF 'lao jioa' and who post a FR on this thread............

So, hurry down to Petain Rd today and queue up outside her door at 1.00 pm today ! :D

Ronsee
10-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Me camping here for some + feedback.

Lets hope what the TS said about this petain gem is really true.

Cheers

Ronsee

wordless
11-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Wow... from the response this francisloo is getting, i can tell the people here mostly don't encourage individualism.

Must everyone talk the same way as the majority? Maybe you all never kenna from people who find you unusual or smartass also.

And to challenge someone to meet up to 'settle' things is most childish, especially when the other person didn't do or say anything offensive to you in the first place. In war, there are no rules yes, but you consider how he wrote as war? Then it shows you dunno how to appreciate peace.

If you don't like this guy's way of writing his FR, wouldn't it make more sense for you to just not visit this thread? Online forum's most common and logical rule right?

I know this place is all about the dick, but I think there should be times when we stop thinking with it.

wat2woopee
11-09-2007, 09:09 AM
As promised, I will reveal the location of this MILF that I have discovered. Go to House24 Rm5. Remember that she returns only from 3pm on Monday 10th Sept. Happy Bonking!

I'm Still WAITING for you fancisloo, you are MINE:mad:

tlctan
11-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi all, sorry to barch in on the conversation, but after following for on this tread fo a while, I am really curious on how the "GEM" performance really are? sorry guys I m a newbie so dun take offence if I sound dumb to ask the question,as i should go find out myself but MILF is really not my cup of tea. apologies....

tlctan
11-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone, I am a newbie to this forum and after following this thread for a while I believe all of us are eager to find out whether it is a true GEM as stated or not. apologises for not going there to find out myself as MILF isn't really my cup of tea but I am really curious to find out the truth...

Ronsee
11-09-2007, 01:21 PM
well 2 days passed liao and still no FR? Or is our MILF gem still away on vacation and not back ?

hmmm...

Anyway looks like someone's ass is gona hurt real bad

------> I'm Still WAITING for you fancisloo, you are MINE :D

Cheers

Ronsee

Ronsee
11-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm Still WAITING for you fancisloo, you are MINE:mad:

Salute U bro :cool:

Cheers

Ronsee

KatoeyLover69
11-09-2007, 03:03 PM
well 2 days passed liao and still no FR? Or is our MILF gem still away on vacation and not back ? hmmm...

Why no Samsters went to bonk her ??? :confused:

If she is so good & cheap, there should be a LONG queue outside her door from morning to night !

wat2woopee
11-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Salute U bro :cool:

Cheers

Ronsee

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisloo

I regards all visitors to this forum as bros. Doesn't all of us do that because we all have a common interest and out of respect for a fellow adult? However a person like you whose only ambition is to earn brownie points and use them to zap others is definitely not someone whom I want to be associated as bro. Get real man, stop lurking behind your monitor and try to act as 'lau tah'. Want to be 'lau tah', earn it with respect like {SIZE="4"]bro. Popiah.

I didn't curse or name call him, after his false accusations, now MIA, LC, He's the one who says to meet up.... PM to meet up? ON... Dun let me invite you again Lurk Behind Monitor? I can MEET YOU. Try to act like Lau Ta, I don't dare

ahbengsony
12-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Bro, mia hot,mia hot.:D

Ronsee
12-09-2007, 01:29 PM

If she is so good & cheap, there should be a LONG queue outside her door from morning to night !

Thats the same thing that i m wondering too bro. Personally i m do not like MILF otherwise i would make a beeline to bonk her.

Anyway from the looks of things she may not be back yet or maybe shes just our TS's fantasy :D

Cheers

Ronsee

wat2woopee
12-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Bro, mia hot,mia hot.:D

I didn't start the fire........

Anyway $20 cheapo fuck tell grandmother story so good until like can chase after the snake....... I believe, how about u?

snakehead
12-09-2007, 05:27 PM

Samsters not so stupid to go queue up when she has NOT started work yet.
For those interested bros may wish to know I had posted an FR on her some 3 or 4 years back..... anyone know how to retrieve from sammyboy archives ?

Btw, she does BJ and there is always a queue when she's working...... mainly banglas ! !

bro snakehead

popiah
12-09-2007, 10:28 PM
For those interested bros may wish to know I had posted an FR on her some 3 or 4 years back..... anyone know how to retrieve from sammyboy archives ?

Btw, she does BJ and there is always a queue when she's working...... mainly banglas ! !

bro snakehead

hi bro snake,

indeed, she has not started work yet....was there this afternoon during my half day leave.....H24R5 was directly facing the main entrance.

Was looking for the Queen of Petain..queue too long....therefore went to Princess of Petain....

Too bad...this H24R5 not working, if not a Fxxk Report will be out tonight...

signoff
Petain Popiah

popiah
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
I didn't start the fire........

Anyway $20 cheapo fuck tell grandmother story so good until like can chase after the snake....... I believe, how about u?

hi bro wat2,

cool....cool....so you are a regular at petain too.....

maybe we can meet up to share more lobang....how come you recently so quiet...which you used to provide alot of cheap and good lobang to this forum...

signoff
Lobang Popiah

lewis13
13-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Anyway $20 cheapo fuck tell grandmother story so good until like can chase after the snake....... I believe, how about u?Hahaha....good way of describing this thread.:p

wat2woopee
13-09-2007, 11:22 AM
hi bro wat2,

cool....cool....so you are a regular at petain too.....

maybe we can meet up to share more lobang....how come you recently so quiet...which you used to provide alot of cheap and good lobang to this forum...

signoff
Lobang Popiah

King of Pop,

I still got contribute good & cheap holes, i think you have a private area for b.o.s.s. can i re-join?
Also, a BIG THANK YOU to Bro USMJORDAN2 for your points.
The woopee team.

Ronsee
13-09-2007, 12:06 PM

bro snakehead

:eek:

Now thats a real insight kekekeke

skymud
14-09-2007, 03:54 AM
hmm ok guys have did this lady, her face can grade 5/10.

Service is good, bj suction is 6/10.

Boobs I would rate 7.5/10, yea nipples are very light color and quite a handful.

Pussy would be 9/10, shes damn tight man just like those young chicks, after inserting dunno why her pussy feels very warm. The feeling is heavenly, definetly worth that $20 man heh :D

unity
14-09-2007, 11:24 AM
I think later I find time go down take a look....

fsnyai
14-09-2007, 07:20 PM
However the FR writer wanted to post it, it's his prerogative la. I think no need to all uptight about the mystery which has now been solved. Also no need to threaten and ask for fight I think. We can all be civilised about it I'm sure.
How francis is not too discouraged by this to share in future.

woodringman
15-09-2007, 10:01 AM
However the FR writer wanted to post it, it's his prerogative la. I think no need to all uptight about the mystery which has now been solved. Also no need to threaten and ask for fight I think. We can all be civilised about it I'm sure.
How francis is not too discouraged by this to share in future.If you read throught the thread carefully, I then to believe that it was francisloo who started the name caling first. Read the post below :

Snce this thread began I could sense a cochroach at my heel. I was half guessing it was you. Hah! I was right! You finally cannot stand it anymore and reveal yourself with your large colourful fonts, wat2woopee. So you are that immature egoistic samster that has been lurking in this forum and punishing people whom you don't like. Everyone tuning in beware of this person who is obsess with believing that he is the authority here.

Before the name calling, wat2woopee was just doing what most guys were doing which is giving opinion. Since the TS started a thread, he would have to be ready to accept comments, whether positive or negative. However to start calling names would definitely unnecessary.:rolleyes:

fsnyai
16-09-2007, 12:07 PM
If you read throught the thread carefully, I then to believe that it was francisloo who started the name caling first. Read the post below :

Before the name calling, wat2woopee was just doing what most guys were doing which is giving opinion. Since the TS started a thread, he would have to be ready to accept comments, whether positive or negative. However to start calling names would definitely unnecessary.:rolleyes:

Thanks Woodringman for the clarification.
You are absolutely right that there is no need to get provocative with name-calling. Good that it has since simmered down..

unity
16-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Yes, everyone cool down pse....happy bonking.

Rooney
17-09-2007, 12:18 AM
great fr...but hor.......this lady looks is like 3/10 for me.......just my thought...so didnt try her.......

cheers

woodringman
17-09-2007, 03:06 PM
great fr...but hor.......this lady looks is like 3/10 for me.......just my thought...so didnt try her.......

cheersI would agree that her looks not that good cos MILF mah!!

Actually this lady has been around for quite a while already. She is quite a good bonk for $20 cos she will not rush you. Service wise also better than alot of the other WLs. However I do know that she dun do BJ but this is like 3 years back. Now change or not I dun know.:D

BigBoy123
17-09-2007, 10:30 PM
she do bj.

KatoeyLover69
17-09-2007, 10:41 PM
she do bj.

Is she prepared to do BBBJ and CIM ???:confused:

BigBoy123
18-09-2007, 09:50 PM
no i don't think so
For $20 her service is good but too old for my liking

KatoeyLover69
18-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Actually this lady has been around for quite a while already. She is quite a good bonk for $20 cos she will not rush you. Service wise also better than alot of the other WLs. However I do know that she dun do BJ but this is like 3 years back. Now change or not I dun know.

I was at her place at 3.00 pm today ...... I asked her how much she charge and she said S $ 30 ...... I then asked her whether she do BBBJ or BJ and she said " No " so I walked away :mad:

Mono-Tone
18-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Went down to PT last Friday......
Tried to look for a good deal but too bad most of them closed or got Q.
Then remembered this so call MILF Gem.
So decided to give a try...$20 can gamble.

Went inside, paid, then both of us took of our clothes.
Indeed she has a pair of very nice boob! Even some of younger one do not poses the same firmness and perk nipples.
However the minus point is the big scare on the tummy...I think ceacearian scars......very big and long.

After washing my own cock, climbed onto the bed.
She started to suck my nipple with her hand tickling my didi and balls. Quite good I would say. Then I praised her neh neh saying very nice and handful...

She started to laugh and turn a bit cheeky....:D which she replied will be good if slightly bigger....

After 5 minutes of cat bath she capped me and offer to ride me....
Her cibai quite tight and I could feel the muscle giving me a cock massage. After pumping for 5 minutes (I squeezed her boobs all this while) she changed to another position...still riding me but with back facing me. Can see her cibai more clearly. Meaty and less hair....better view because no scare but cannot squeeze neh neh...

Then I asked her to change to doggy position and pump another good 5 minutes with piak piak sound until I felt the cumming sensation before finished of with missionary.

Overall value for money for a $20 deal.

Looks : 3/10
Boobs : 8/10 - 9 if can suck (she said cannot)
FJ : 7/10
BJ/BBBJ : NA (will ask for it next time)

woodringman
19-09-2007, 01:09 PM
I was at her place at 3.00 pm today ...... I asked her how much she charge and she said S $ 30 ...... I then asked her whether she do BBBJ or BJ and she said " No " so I walked away :mad:Are you sure you got the correct room.

I am quite sure that she still charges $20 bcos that was what I paid her when I visited her in July this year.

However confirm still no bj or bbbj (at least for me).:)

woodringman
19-09-2007, 01:13 PM
However the minus point is the big scare on the tummy...I think ceacearian scars......very big and long.Those scars are bcos of an accident that she was involved in sometime back.

According to her, one nite otw home from Petain, she was hit by a car and almost lost her life. That was why she actually disappear from Petain for a while. This I think was at least 5 years ago.:)

firefox
19-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Looks : 3/10
Boobs : 8/10 - 9 if can suck (she said cannot)
FJ : 7/10
BJ/BBBJ : NA (will ask for it next time)

I really had to admire Bros who can still go 4 a look = 3/10 WL.
My didi will go into cardiac arrest if I ever encounter one, even if it's dirt cheap. Just can't do it.

KatoeyLover69
19-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Are you sure you got the correct room.

I am quite sure that she still charges $20 bcos that was what I paid her when I visited her in July this year.

However confirm still no bj or bbbj (at least for me)

It's H24R5...... right ??? :confused:

wanker10
19-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Those scars are bcos of an accident that she was involved in sometime back.

According to her, one nite otw home from Petain, she was hit by a car and almost lost her life. That was why she actually disappear from Petain for a while. This I think was at least 5 years ago.:)

Had been visiting this MILF on & off for the past 15 years . She should be in her early fifties cos when i first visited her, she was in mid thirties. Yes, she got a pair of very beautiful breast. Smooth with pink nipples. Commented her & ask why her nipples so pink & small & she replied she had not given birth before. That's was why her CB also very tight. Her catbath also very good & very friendly too.

She was involved in the accident that happened many years ago. She was waiting for bus at the bus stop opposite eminent plaza & a car just ram into the bus stop (without shelter type) sending 3 ladies flung up the air. Sounds scary & it was reported in the papers back then.

Still remember, back then, when i was in early twenties, I was so facinated by her boobs so I requested for double due to can't hold for long. She cheekily turn me down so I went off after the first shot & jalan jalan for half an hour & went in again.:D

snakehead
19-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Double checked wif her she does capped bj...... services include catbath...BM...FJ (any style)...no anal...and some lucky bros may get 69(depends on her mood)... $$$ remains the same at $20...enjoy!!!:D

bro snakehead

woodringman
20-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Had been visiting this MILF on & off for the past 15 years . She should be in her early fifties cos when i first visited her, she was in mid thirties. Yes, she got a pair of very beautiful breast. Smooth with pink nipples. Commented her & ask why her nipples so pink & small & she replied she had not given birth before. That's was why her CB also very tight. Her catbath also very good & very friendly too.
Spot on bro except that I put her in her late forties. However not much different with your estimate and mine.

I also use to go for doubles many years back cos for that price and her service level, really considered worth it.:D

Btw just one question (Not doubting Bro Snakehead) but all these yrs I never kenna BJ for that price. Could it be that she charges extra $10 for BJ or maybe only for her regulars.:confused:

wanker10
20-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Spot on bro except that I put her in her late forties. However not much different with your estimate and mine......price. Could it be that she charges extra $10 for BJ or maybe only for her regulars.:confused:

Yup,

Never had a BJ from her. The furthest i got was some licking on the shaft & that's it. Usually boobs massage on the didi (with powder). Had not been visiting her for 2007. Maybe will go try her again if more service included.

Also there was once I stayed in her room watching some chinese program after the FJ for at least half an hour as it was raining heavily outside in the earlier afternoon. Thought of asking her to strip naked & caress her boob while watching but the TV position make it quite difficult to lay on the bed watching.

Also, I love to see her boobs hanging down while catbathing me from the mirror.:D

lewis13
21-09-2007, 11:40 AM
I would have to agree with bro wanker10 and woodringman cos I have tried her services about 5 times and so far, no bj or bbbj. However she makes up for it by using her nice tits to give your body a massage and she is very accomdating during Fj.

However looks really MILF standard but for $20, really worth it.:D

sing-a-poo
21-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Short FR on Hse 18 Rm 11 (third room on the right when entering)

Looks: 4 to 5 (Looks like fierce tai tai but actually quite friendly)
Body: 6 nice pair of boobs - body broad on top to narrow bottom skiny legs)
BJ: 6 good suction with deep throat but a bit short for me
FJ: 6 (some fore play and body massage)
RTF: maybe - try other MILF first
Damage: 20

BigBoy123
21-09-2007, 10:25 PM
she does bj.. still ask whether want icecream a not

keeweenz
22-09-2007, 02:49 PM
hey guys
where is this place ah?? in kl ah address please...thanks

lewis13
22-09-2007, 04:09 PM
she does bj.. still ask whether want icecream a notSince 2 seniors (Bros snakehead and BigBoy123) also confirm the bj, then next time must ask her for it. After all, I also her long time customer.;)

melvinoks
16-10-2007, 05:19 PM
FR on Hse 3 Rm 7 (Rm beside Pat)

Went to look for Pat, but not in today. Saw this chio bu in the next rm so decided to try her. Bj & Fj quite SOP & she dun really allow touching of her body.

Name: Moon
Looks: 7(chio but look cool)
Body: 7 slim, fair & smooth skin
boobs: about A+ to B cup
BJ: 6
FJ: 6
RTF: maybe (see if I could melt this ice queen)
Damage: 40

aczeta76
16-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Moon... hmmm I saw her the other day too but in the end I went for H10R10... yippee cowboy