PDA

View Full Version : Sweet 20 years old local chinese, Ilanthe

true_enjoyment
17-10-2007, 06:46 AM
Hi guys, I know i have been pretty quiet lately. I was, or rather still am busy. Anyway recently I have recruit few gals and Ilanthe is one of the few. Below are her details. I'll leave the FR to brothers here after they have try her.

Name: Ilanthe (e-lan-the)
Height: 161cm
Weight: 50kg
Vital Stat: 32B-26-34

Look: 6.5/10. Not those stunning pretty face but has a very sweet shy look, look very innocent. she's the type who you can never tell that she's a FL if saw on the street.

BBBJ: 6/10. She's very new and inexperience, so stamina for blowjob is weak but i'm sure will improve over time. She eager to learn and improve, so i'm pretty sure she will improve.

FJ: 9/10. Excellent sound effect, very genuine respond, horny by nature. The more you fuck, the more excitement there will be.

Damage: 250/1/1, RTF 220/1/1. Excluding hotel, CD provided.

She's working in the sales line, so she says that she will only take once a day after 830pm and work 4 times a week. She has 1 off day each and will take 2 appts at anytime prior to advance notice cos still needs to have her own programs wth friends and family.

2Guards
17-11-2007, 07:31 PM
I am so glad that I finally decided to book Ilanthe because it turned out to be a much better session than I expected. In fact, I am very serious about making a RTF on Ilanthe. Strangely, I found her to be more interesting than Jenny or Yvette. However, that is very subjective because, personally, I have always preferred SYTs over older but more experienced girls.

Face
Ilanthe is not what I would describe as a classical beauty. In other words, she does not have the kind of face which belongs to a model or on a magazine cover. However, Ilanthe has that sweet, cute & innocent look that would make you believe that she is a JC or 1st year U student. In fact,during the session, I called her “sweetie”. Perhaps part of that sweet look comes from the fact that she is partly Peranakan (mother is from Malacca). So, she looks a bit like an Eurasian or an Indonesian Chinese. Considering that she does not wear any makeup at all, she still looks good enough for me to want to take her out on a date.

Body
Ilanthe is not slim but neither is she overweight either. So, I would say she is medium size. No tattoes or scars. Very smooth skin complexion. She is very fair from top to toe, almost like a china girl.

Breasts
Her breasts are A cups but with pink nipples. So, very typical Chinese girl type boobs. They are extremely sensitive and she will moan softly whenever I caress or kiss them.

Pussy
She has a very nice looking pussy. Small flaps, pink and still tight. No smell or funny taste (anyway, I always bring a small bottle of feminine wash for the girl to use). She loves a good pussy-licking, so I gave her 2 rounds of it, then once more when we did 69. She also gets wet very easily. We were frenching for a while and I was only playing with her nipples. When I touched her pussy, I was surprised it was so wet already. In fact, after the bonking, the bedsheet under her butts was all wet.

Frenching
Frenching, as we all know, is very personal and depends a lot on the chemistry between the 2 persons. Fortunately for me, we clicked quite easily. As a result, we enjoyed frenching throughout the session – even in the middle of the bonking.

BBBJ
Well, it was obvious she improved tremendously since the last FR written on her. I would say it was not bad at all. It was the kind you expect from a girlfriend rather than from a real pro.

Cunnilingus
As mentioned already, she loves a good pussy-licking. I can hear her moaning softly. Whenever I look up, I can see her head rolling from side to side like she was sexually intoxicated. Since we both liked it, this was a major part of the whole session. I spent a lot of time kneeling at the edge of the bed with her legs between my head !

FJ
Bonking was a pretty straightforward affair. Nothing fancy. After capping, we just did missionary and doggie. It was very nice & tight, so I never felt the need to do all kinds of styles to increase the excitement. I didn’t even ask her to do cowgirl, so I am not sure how good is her riding skills. All I can say is that she really enjoys a good bonking – especially doggie style – from the way she moans (which I can tell is not faked) & grips the pillow. I pumped her very slowly with long slow strokes, enjoying every moment of it, before finally releasing my load of pent-up sperm. The foreplay & bonking took so long that I have time to do only 1 shot. But never mind because it was a quality shot, with a quality girl. We rested in each other’s arms, hugging & kissing, before I got off the bed. She got up on her knees and insisted on one final hug & kiss. So, with her kneeling on the bed & me standing on the floor, we hugged each other tightly then we locked lips for a long long time. Finally, I told her she had better go take a shower. And that broke the magic spell.

GFE
More than her sweet face, she is a very friendly girl. She will snuggle up against me as we chit chat. This is one girl I can snuggle up with for a whole night. Since she speaks very good English (she said her Mandarin sucks), there was no communication barrier which made it even easier to click with her.

Damage : $280 + $30 hotel.

RTF : I am seriously thinking of making a RTF on her.

cuteboy12345208
02-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Met Ilanthe a few days ago. And since today can access SB, quickly post a few backdated FRs:p 2Guards FR on Ilanthe is true and accurate. Feel like copy and paste his FR. haha. But better stick to my standard format

Name: Ilanthe
Race: Local Chinese with slight mix
Looks 6.6. really got the cute innocent look
Weight: 50kg
Body: 6.6. fair skin with slim body
Boobs: B cup
BJ 6.6 nice suction with balls licking
Frenching: 7 we kiss and french all the time
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 6.7 nice moans
Gfe: 6.9 we played cards. hehe
Damage: $280 1.5hrs exclude rm and cd
RTF: Yes

Tks TE for the arrangement

Ben Coolen81
22-04-2008, 09:58 AM
ILANTHE
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $280 / 1hr / 1 shot

Well after having a shot at Jessie over the weekend I thought why not have a try with one of his other girtls, Ilanthe. I contacted TE in the afternoon and he had a couple available; a new swee SYT, Shevon, and Ilanthe. I decided on trying my luck with Ilanthe.

FREELANCER
Ilanthe is a young, sweet-faced girl. Oval face with high cheek-bones and pretty smile. Teeth are a little crooked. Deep set eyes that twinkle when she smiles. An expressive face. Full lips and well-defined facial features. Shes got an innocent, GND type of look. Her hair is straight and runs just past her chin.

Her body is a little pear-shaped. Shes not fat but its not an hourglass figure. A little fleshy. No tattoos and white skin. A-cup tits with small aerolas and pointy nipples. Rounded butt.

FL SESSION
When Ilanthe arrived I was a little surprised. Not exactly a stunning babe but more of the GND-look. Someone you wouldn't think was in this line. Body was pear-shaped. She was friendly enough as we talked and tried to build a rapport. She went to take a quick shower.

When she finished she joined me on the bed wrapped in a towel. She laid next to me and we kissed. Slowly at first but more passionate in a hurry. My right hand reached down and started to massage her clit. She was a little dry at first but as we continued to french her juices started to lube up her pussy. I inserted a finger and massaged her clit while we continued to kiss.

After kissing for a while she moved down to give me a BBBJ. Not a bad job or effort. Its still at the newbie level but she is willing to try and learn new techniques. Moderate suction. I was getting hard so I asked her to lay back because I wanted to service her. Well shes a young girl and her pussy lubes up nicely with little stimulation. Within a few short licks, juices were streaming out of her vagina. She really enjoys cunnilingus. I inserted a finger to massage her clit. More juice flowed out. As I licked away her pussy was getting incredibly wet.

With each tongue lashing and movement of my fingers into her pussy she would expel more juice. As the oral sex got more intense, she would move in rhythm with my tongue. Then after nearly 30minutes of licking she let loose a loud moan and splat. ILANTHE SQUIRTS!

With her juice stain on the bed, I put on the cap and started to pound her pussy, hard. Its a sweet, young tight cheeby and it was completely lubed to be fuck furiously. I didn't let up and kept pounding her relentlessly. Missionary, spoon, doggie and back to missionary. I was able to tahan for a while but with each thrust it become harded to control. LOOOOON!!!!! I fired a my bullets into her pussy.

BC's TAKE
Ilanthe is one, horny young lady. Looks are GND and body is pear-shaped but she conpensates for this by her willingess to please and no holds barred fucking. An orgasmic girl who likes to fuck and gives you a hot wet pussy to poke your rod into. If your skill is good and the chemistry is right she will let fly one of her liquid orgasms. She squirts!

BRO S - Kimi, Mika, Paris, Shirley, Sonny
NATO - Cess
ROLIPOP - Patricia, QiQi
SAN68 - Diablo
TE - Angel (Retired), Ilanthe, Jenny (Retired), Jessie, Lauren
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

Thanks 4 Support - Breyton, IMOM, The Mask, ShadowBro, Doenitz79, Cummon, Slaver29125, Escobar 43535, Issah, Bro San, Zenarc, diver69er, Ang076, Max Priest, wahleohweh

ekt8
28-09-2009, 01:29 AM
Quite some time didnt post FR on okt girl. Here it goes after almost 10 independent FL :

Name: Ilanthe
Race: Local Chinese
Weight: 49kg
Body: 6.1 fair with a bit of flesh
Looks: 6.3 average gnd look
Boobs: B
Frenching: 6.8 quite a good kisser
Cathbath: 5.8 maybe this part she need to work harder
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 6.8 quite nice feeling
FJ: 6.9 for this, I'll give higher rating as she was really horny when I'm inside her
GFE: 7.2 seems like she likes me...
Overall : 7
Damage: $220/1/1 exclude rm & cd
RTF : Yes and soon for the rtf rate is lower from TE.

true_enjoyment
22-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Ilanthe can take 1 booking today at 8pm. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
03-03-2010, 01:09 PM
She can take 1 appointment tomorrow at 8pm.

true_enjoyment
02-06-2010, 12:07 PM
She can take 1 appointment every Wednesday at 8pm.

true_enjoyment
08-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Ilanthe can take 1 booking every wednesday at 8pm. Thanks.