PDA

View Full Version : All new House 2 experiences

deadmountbikerx
24-10-2007, 09:48 AM
heard from bros that new WLs from KS are in PT...
saw a FR and went to check it out...

here are my contributions..on two separate occasions

H2 R2
Maggie
Looks : 7.0
Boobs : 8.0 (i like big melons :) )
BBBJ : 7.0
AR : 8
FJ : 7
Attitude: 8 (very friendly n quite chatty)
RTF : already done so....

H2 R5
Mun Mun
Looks : 7.5
Boobs : 8.5 (i like big melons :) )
BBBJ : 8.0 (alot of variations)
AR : 8
FJ : 8
Attitude: 8 (very friendly n quite chatty as well)
RTF : Yes!

just to add abit more
maggie does a bit of body wiping with a wet towel, that does cools me down a bit..

mun mun didn't wipe me after washing me.. but she does a real good BBBJ n AR

will return to explore again... saw another one at R15 near the front as well.. looking alright with big boobs too....

cheers bros.

deadmountbikerx
24-10-2007, 10:16 AM
any bros can advise if the mun mun in H2R5 is the one everyone is recommending in KS last time??

Avantasg
24-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi bro,

Does she allow sucking of boobs and frenching ?

I still find 50 bucks too ex. 40 will be reasonable.

Think she has no business, always standing by the door. If enough forumers boycott her, the price will drop soon, so don't spoil the market by paying her 50 bucks !

deadmountbikerx
24-10-2007, 03:18 PM
went to town just now.. and dropped by had a peek... both H2R2/R5 were busy so went to try R15 instead.. (am a sucker for big boobs)

same damage with the other 2 rooms.... she's also from KS....
told me that the govt are chasing, so they moved and charging half their usual as the max charge in PT is 50.

anyway the difference in her service is that she flips u on ur front (after the usual catbath and boobie rub) and BJ from the rear.. kinda weird feel for my first. didn't help me wash after service though... and when i asked for her name.. she jokingly said remember room can liao.. but if wana be friend, can just call her ah teng... and lastly (opps) she say no need to advert for her on internet.... i was then embarrassed :o for a moment..

imptly the FR...

H2R15 (left side)
Looks : 6.0 (a bit plump)
Boobs : 7.5 (big soft melons too)
AR : nil
FJ : 6
Attitude: 6 (friendly n quite chatty)
RTF : maybe not...

BigBoy123
24-10-2007, 11:10 PM
she got that cute look

H2R15 (left side)
Looks : 6.0 (a bit plump)
Boobs : 7.5 (big soft melons too)
AR : nil
FJ : 6
Attitude: 6 (friendly n quite chatty)
RTF : maybe not...

snakehead
25-10-2007, 02:39 AM
I saw some familiar faces from KS...... wun picha their lobang (not all are cat100 in KS :D )

Soul_Reaper
26-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Was there to check out hse 2 newbies.... managed to see those in Rm 2, 3, 5, 6 & 7.... $50 is on high side for these type of quality.... but Rm 2 got big boobies:D

Rather look for Queen Jac & Princess Pat

SKP2007
26-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Camping here to join u guys on Petain WL :D

Marino
26-10-2007, 07:38 AM
great to know some of ks gals had moved here. shall check out soon

samueltoh
31-10-2007, 11:29 AM
wow,nowaday house 2 become so hot in pt.but over all i think they r charging a bit expensive because i saw a lot of people just walk in n see only n after asking then come out.

Avantasg
31-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah, let's hope it will drop to $40 soon..

ahpong
31-10-2007, 02:38 PM
wow,nowaday house 2 become so hot in pt.but over all i think they r charging a bit expensive because i saw a lot of people just walk in n see only n after asking then come out.

They (the WLs) have to adjust to the new environment. Some of them used to charge $100 and $70 in KS, so now charging 50 is a huge discount to them. At the end of the day, it is supply and demand that determine the pricing.

sammyhony
02-11-2007, 07:54 AM
My FR for H2 R5:

Looks : 5.5
Boobs : 7 (big, but fake)
BBBJ : 8 (nice, slow, sensual)
AR : 5 (i dun like AR)
FJ : 6.5 (mechanical)
Attitude: 8 (friendly n accommodating)
RTF : No! I hate fake boobs (hard & uneven size) and tattooed eyebrows.

definitely not worth $50, tried cos thought I saw a pair of big boobies, only to find her dress was padded up by 1 cup size.

KniteMare
05-11-2007, 11:01 AM
H2R5
Was there last Fri.Walked thru Hse 2 and targeted Rm5 and Rm2. Saw quite a sultry looking lauchio 2 rooms behind H2R5 but did'nt get a glimpse of the rm number. I assume that might be rm2. Saw R5 from outside the room and found her quite pretty and nice figure. But on closer look later, not as pretty. She start by washing you up and then proceeds with catbath. Her bbbj is out of this world. Very powerful suction and very consistent. takes her time too. Her bbbj is followed by assrim. The entire bbbj and assrim last about 10min. Did her missionary style and exploded quite quickly cos of her earlier powerful bbbj. Overall, think its worth it for her great bbbj. Am going to try her sultry looking neighbour soon.

looks: 7
Body: 7
Boobs: looks like a near C but firm
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 7
Damage: $50
Overall: 7

Sg35Drew
08-11-2007, 01:28 AM
:eek: nothing interesting there la

all old ladies

wif makeup

aiyo:eek:

Clit_LickeR
08-11-2007, 03:32 AM
hmm... time for me to revisit petain... :D

STI0565
09-11-2007, 02:24 PM
just got back from petian. was there abt 1pm.

went to hse 02 rm 05.
name: Mun Mun
Boobs: c cuppers (might be enhanced, cos felt weird touching it.)
pubic: imho kinda' "bushy" but trimmed.
Kiss/french: nil (perhaps i'm ugly)
bbbj: Yeah! this is where i really enjoyed the most.
i love her soft tongue licking my dick slowly...and suck it sensually, gently till she quicken up her bbbj pace...
then she do AR on me and back to bbbj then AR (again)
and moments before she cap me for FJ she gimme a sensual qick blow again.
FJ: nothing to shout abt. (cos i dont really like to do FJ. i am a bbbj lover)
RTF: yes!!! :D
damage: 50 (imho, a little on the high side compared to Jac-the queen. but what to do, i pay Jac a visit, she's still not there yet lor...)

Disclaimer: My meat might be your poison.

Dear seniors, give me some chance, will improve in my FR.
If you like my fr, pls up me. ;)

rammerstein
12-11-2007, 09:45 AM
just got back from petian. was there abt 1pm.

bbbj: Yeah! this is where i really enjoyed the most.
i love her soft tongue licking my dick slowly...and suck it sensually, gently till she quicken up her bbbj pace...
then she do AR on me and back to bbbj then AR (again)

No offence Bro...and don't mean to "kill" your enthusaism but I think it is a little short on the hygiene side when she does the AR and then followed by BBBJ. I think we should discourage that...just expressing my humble opinion.

DArkchew
12-11-2007, 03:00 PM
just want to ask u all bros where is exact location of the houses in petain? i drove pass there but i didnt see any ladies outside the house.. i drove there in the evening.. they operate only till evening is it?

bros please guide me

please do not be annoyed for ask these cos i really nor sure where the exact location and i also feel there is no need to start a new thread regarding this so i just post a reply here..

hope bros out there don be annoyed thks.

rammerstein
12-11-2007, 08:10 PM
just want to ask u all bros where is exact location of the houses in petain? i drove pass there but i didnt see any ladies outside the house.. i drove there in the evening.. they operate only till evening is it?

bros please guide me

please do not be annoyed for ask these cos i really nor sure where the exact location and i also feel there is no need to start a new thread regarding this so i just post a reply here..

hope bros out there don be annoyed thks.

Hi Bro DArkchew,
it depends on where you are coming from.

If you are driving along Jalan Besar, look out for Eminent plaza on your left
and then keep right.
Look out for the road signs for Petain road becos you will need to turn right before a traffic light junction. There is a nightclub/bar..."lup sup" bar type before the traffic light junction, that should be one of the landmarks to look out for.

When you have turned, drive straight and you will see a condo under construction and another condo...Kerrisdale a.k.a "Kerrisdick". Find a place to park near the condo. If you overshot Kerrisdick, you will see on your left old double storey terrace houses. That is the place. The backlanes are where you enter the brothels.

If you are near Jalan Besar stadium, you will see Petain road...can't possibly miss it. Then, drive straight as per the directions above.

Not sure what time of the day you were in the area. That is becos' Petain dun quite operate like geyland. They operate from 12 noon to 9 pm. The girls are always indoors, waiting in their rooms for cheongsters like us.

For the ang pais like Jac (H7Rm1) and Pat (H3Rm11), they leave quite early...like 5 pm or they can be quite erratic with their timing. So, go at about lunch time when they are still 'fresh'.

As I'm typing this...thinking of Jac now. Really miss her.

rammerstein
13-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Went to Petain this afternoon to look for my fav Queen Jac...but saw the closed sign. Sianz.

Went to look for Pat but she was busy. No luck with the Princess, still have not bonked her yet.

So, visited H2. Wow...a number of them had big boobies....melons!
Saw H2R2, H2R5. But the one that caught the eye was H2R15.

She was wearing specs....that raised the sex appeal level a few notches.
Got the school teacher kinda of look with the specs...

Ran out of time, so had to give H2 a miss.

Game_Man1000
16-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Just tried H2R5 on Wednesday night..

Was trying to look for H10R2.. but not there.. Kathy's room got q.. so tried H2R5, when she is available.

Look: 6
Boobs: 6.5 (if not enhanced, should be a 8!!!)
bbbj: 8
FJ: 6
RTF: yes

The Damage is around $50. To me it is quite worth it.

Cheers

Game_Man1000

hippolover
04-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Name: Mei Mei
Room : sorry cant recall....1st few doors, opposite this plump malay lady
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not too bad)
Body : on the chubby side, but not fat
Boobs: small C (Enhanced)
French: No
BBBJ: BJ only (prob cos i new?)
Damage : $50

Tried to look for Teng Teng but she wasnt around.
Meimei quite okay lah....maybe need to rtf more times to build better chemistry.

Cheers

Microsoft
05-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Got a recommendation frm friend to try out H2R6 massage. Look... 4get it... CMI. Rub is not bad with strength. Beat alot of TN prc piano playing. 15 bucks for 20-25 min. Or extend for another session if u like it. Still oni $30 for almost an hr rub. FJ/HJ.... din try... too old leow. All in all, 15 bucks for a goot rub aft bonking wasn't tat bad. :D:D

Sawadecup
09-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Hey Bros.......can someone tell me BBBJ n AR stand for what ??? Tks in Advance.

rammerstein
09-12-2007, 01:03 PM
BBBJ - Bare Back Blow Job a.k.a blow job without condom.

AR - Ass Rim...should be self-explanatory.

fleaz
09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
just tried H2R5 today
very disappointing
bbbj i admit is very very good. but fj really is not worth the 50
after bbbj until i cannot tahan, ask her to stop n proceed with fj
request her to be on-top, she reject nicely.. nvm
missionary, keep pushing her leg out to prevent deep stroke.. nvm
suck her nipple 1 time, use tissure to clean 2 time... nvm
ask her to change to doggie
she will push her butt very high, so i try to go higher n she say dun so high, painful...
sian1/2.. just wack wack cum out n go liao

IMHO
name: Mu Mu
Boobs: C, badly done enhance
BBBJ: 9/10 this is the only good part
AR: have but i reject, not my cup of tea
FJ: 2/10
damage: 50
RTF: no way

friendlyforce
10-12-2007, 04:32 PM
After reading so much about this H2R5, just went to try her out today. She was sitting by her bed when i walk past. After the usual wash up, she started to to a catbath on me. Not very fantastic but alright to me. Next come the power one. She lifted up my butt and started to lick my balls and a**hole. Wah... Great cos i am an AR lover. Then she start to use her fingers to raba my butt and continue to lick and attack my a**hole. Next she do a bbbj on me. Her suction is good and her action is like licking a lollipop and then she continue her AR. Total she AR and lich me 4 time till i almost wan to cum liao. Then she started to cap me for FJ. Did a doggie then missionary. In missionary, you can see like she is only going through the motion. A bit like a dead fish. Seeing her face like tat piss me off a bit so just pump and pump till cum.

name: Mu Mu
Face: 6/10
Boobs: i think is a B ( a bit soft )
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10 this is the best part. my FAV
FJ: 5/10
RTF: for her AR and BBBJ: YES

quiksand
12-12-2007, 08:39 PM
ya lor saw a lot of malay woman leh..

rammerstein
21-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Tried Mun Mun of H2R5 last week. Actually, Jac was my target but I just got tired of waiting and Mun Mun looked tempting enough to give her a try. Was drawn to her boobs, they are quite a handful.

She is quite chatty and accomodating but she says she doesn't allow CIM. Didn't ask about anal becos' that doesn't interest me. She told me that she worked in Petain for about 2 mths and have been in Keong Siak for 3 years. Stays in JB and makes the daily ritual of going through the customs.
She used a towel to wet my nipples before the catbath. Looks are okay but when she smiles, can see her wrinkles and actually, not that nice as compared to when she was not smiling and casting her big eyes at you.

Didn't go for BBBJ becos I can't stomach the thought of AR and then followed by BBBJ.
Agree with bros that her AR was the best part. In particular, the way that she uses her fingers to tease the sensitive area near the butt...and then inserting a finger into the a*** hole in the grand finale. She went deep and that generated a spasm that lasted a couple of seconds. Wow....got a hard on just recollecting the sequence of events.

She can really do a BJ. Changing her proned position every now and then. Didn't offer me the 69 position but at least I got to fondle the boobs whiel she worked hard at the BJ. The slurping sounds was a turn-on but I felt her teeth which initially brought some discomfort.

As for the FJ, forget about the doggie position.Despite my coaxing, she didn't lower her butt to ease my entry into her. That actually made it difficult for me to penetrate her fully.
Missionary was okay....she spread her legs really wide, and met my thrusts with simulated moaning and giving the CFM type of expression throughout. Tried it with her legs on my shoulders...me doing pumping style, with her legs closed together.

In the end, still feel that Jac is the best.

hoseiboh88
29-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Heard alot abt this hse lately, recced n tried ytday.

H2R15 -Specky working lady

Gosh, looks reali like a teacher for the 1st glance when walk pass, trace back my steps and pop in- $50. Actually, she oso looks like one of my neighbours wife! Wahaha...

Chatty, nice boobies, fleshly body!

Boobie massage, Catbath, AR, BBBJ! Bullets used up during BBBJ.. keke... FJ opt out!

Woow... bbbj is superb... felt alot of swirl and soft tongue action around my cock head when she kum my cock. Triggered... my most sensitive cock head...Damn.... in less then 5 mins of her kuming... I stopped her immediately... to apply some pressure on my cock to tahan the urge to flow of my juice.. :confused:

Hahaha... buay lun.... it sipped out... nt a full ejeculation tho... when she saw tat she.. laffed.... orrh... game over.... liao..... n she check on... n said.... feel terrible to tahan hor.... i paisayly smiled... replied.. haha... ya..soo fast hor.. u too good already la.. Tot she will just clean my cock to end the session... suddenly :eek: she head down n suckled my softie... damn.... softie...hard on again... tat is fast man....... wah piang eh.... the rest is history la.. too lorsoh liao.... okok... but still gota mention this.. when i cummed.. action nv stop... she is like... drying me.. wow.. feel weak sia... reali njoy it. Truly a different experience from Pertain.... sweet surprise!

Oh, she mentioned I think is H2R5...very gd in massage... hmmm.... shall chk on wen free.

Taste n experience may varies, thanks for reading my contribution.

xioma
15-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Any fr on h2r9?

flanders
20-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Hello & Peace to all PT bros..

I a newbie to SBF..

Would like to post my fr on h2r2 & share my experience with all bros.. Very excited abt this hse.. new faces.. and hopefully, new experiences..

After paying, small talk.. 'been here only 2 months', 'from KS', etc etc.. Then, wash very thoroughly, my didi & assh**e.. umm, the anticipation..

Next catbath (ok la pass) .. and bbbj (very shiok) .. then lick & suck my b*lls (wa shiok also) .. then ar my assh**e (even more shiok) .. all the while her fingers roam all over & brush my nips (quite nice la) .. like that carry on & repeat abt 3 times .. when i buay tahan i tell her, she understanding, slow down .. no rush ..

Next, after i a bit blurr oredi from the bbbj/ar.. but i think she 'attack' my assh**e with her finger & bbbj at the same time leh! :eek: Piang eh! she think i super stud ah? really shiok but cannot tahan.. signal to her and she stop.. giggle & say 'why? cannot tahan ah?'.. ya lah i surender.. and she cap me..

Go missionary.. dun allow to suck her breasts, wtf! but bo pian lor .. took it slow but still the effect of her bbbj/ar action too much, i finish off quickly.. she wash me off.. some more small talk.. 'bye bye. come back soon ah?'.. definitely will rtf.. to find out wtf she do at the last combi bbbj & ar.. omg, she really stick her finger up my a**? :confused:

can any bros got answer? anyway, i hope this fr is useful..

name : Maggie H2R2
looks : ok, quite pretty.. a bit short but got smooth skin (all over)
boobs : i think C but feels natural
bbbj : 7/10 jus behind mm fm r5 (but that's, another fr..)
ar : 7/10 again, mm r5 is better
fj : 6/10 got some moaning and not rushing; did not stop you go deep
damage : $50
rtf : yes for bbbj & ar & to find out .. you know what ..
overall : Ok la .. sextifying .. but feel a bit expensive ..

Power to all PT bros & good bonking!

sporelover
21-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi bros here,

I had tried both H2R2 (Maggie) and H2R5 (Mun Mun). They take S$40. Don't spoil market. Thanks.

sporelover.

name : Maggie H2R2
looks : ok, quite pretty.. a bit short but got smooth skin (all over)
boobs : i think C but feels natural
bbbj : 7/10 jus behind mm fm r5 (but that's, another fr..)
ar : 7/10 again, mm r5 is better
fj : 6/10 got some moaning and not rushing; did not stop you go deep
damage : $50
rtf : yes for bbbj & ar & to find out .. you know what ..
overall : Ok la .. sextifying .. but feel a bit expensive ..

Power to all PT bros & good bonking![/QUOTE]

daniel54
22-02-2008, 02:19 PM
hey bro new here where is this petain ??never been to this place b4...
care to tell me more detail...thanks :cool:

sex overdrive
23-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Went to try hse 02 rm 05 this evening. I would prefer Maggie (hse 02 rm 03) more as her service is more better compare to Mun Mun.

name: Mun Mun
Boobs: c cuppers (enhanced as the boobs are hard deep in middle when squeeze)
Kiss/french: nil (light kisses on your face and neck)
bbbj: 7/10.
AR: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (like her moaning and asking mi to fuck her harder in English, just like we are acting in blue film)
RTF: no (prefer her neighbour - Maggie hse02 rm03)

flanders
15-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Hello to all PT bros at SBF..

I went to rtf h2r2 maggie.. wow, what a good experience..

Start with SOP tcss & thorough washing.. she also use wet towel to wipe your body front & back..

I want to try her full bbbj & ar treatment so I tell her no fj for me..

Start with catbath on front.. while she do this, her c-cup neh neh keep rubbing my didi.. wah, my didi marikita liao..

About 5 mins of catbath, bbbj & ar, she ask me to turn around :confused:.. eh? why? .. she then continue catbath on back, ar & bbbj.. new experience leh :p ..

Another 5 mins she ask me turn over again.. same catbath, bbbj & ar.. wa really enjoy.. then she do it.. put rubber on her finger & 'attack' my a**hole .. wa cannot tahan liao .. I explode .. then remember, she bbbj no CD :eek: .. I panic & check.. she cheeky smile & say 'relax' I put CD on oredi .. I check, ya boy heng ah.. wa she damn fast.. CD put on I also dun noe.. maybe I too shiok to see lah..

Hope PT bros enjoy this fr.. she definitely worth a try, good service, no rush, nice body with natural boobs.. mind-blowing bbbj/ar.. oh ya forgot to write, she also lick & suck your ba**s very shiok one ok..

OK that all.. Power to all PT bros & good bonking!

flanders
15-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Hello to all PT bros at SBF..

Went to PT yesterday 5pm.. check to see our princess Pat working or not but got bro waiting outside, so I rtf h2r2 maggie.. wow, what a good experience..

Start with SOP tcss & thorough washing.. she also use wet towel to wipe your body front & back..

I want to try her full bbbj & ar treatment so I tell her no fj for me..

Start with catbath on front.. while she do this, her c-cup neh neh keep rubbing my didi.. wah, my didi marikita liao..

About 5 mins of catbath, bbbj & ar, she ask me to turn around :confused:.. eh? why? .. she then continue catbath on back, ar & bbbj.. new experience leh :p ..

Another 5 mins she ask me turn over again.. same catbath, bbbj & ar.. wa really enjoy.. then she do it.. put rubber on her finger & 'attack' my a**hole .. wa cannot tahan liao .. I explode .. then remember, she bbbj no CD!!.. I panic & check.. she cheeky smile & say 'relax' I put CD oredi .. I check, ya boy heng ah.. wa she damn fast.. CD put on I also dun noe.. maybe I too shiok to see lah..

Hope PT bros enjoy this fr.. she definitely worth a try, good service, no rush, nice body with natural boobs.. mind-blowing bbbj/ar.. oh ya forgot to write, she also lick & suck your ba**s very shiok one ok..

OK that all.. Power to all PT bros & good bonking!

TD.king
15-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Any bro try H2rm9 ?

BabySpiderman
13-04-2008, 05:06 PM
saw her yesterday... looks quite pretty for her age.. more of lao sui kind of look...

Any bro try H2rm9 ?

TheHappyMondays
15-04-2008, 10:07 AM
saw her yesterday... looks quite pretty for her age.. more of lao sui kind of look...

She got do AR and BBBJ one? Any bro have reports for her? Thanks you! :)

Bobster
16-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Since nearby the area and after hearing so much about new gals at Hse 2, I decided to drop by to see see look look.

It wasnt really what I see from the FR provided by fellow bros. I dun see any lady wearing spectacles at rm 15, the lady at rm 5 definitely look around late 30s if not early 40s, though her boobs are big. Din got a chance to see the lady at rm 2 cos serving customer. But I come across a lady in rm 10 which I find it attractive than rm 5 and rm 15. This is my opinion. Will defintitely give a try and provide FR for fellow bros.

fujifilm
16-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Tried H2R2 Maggie today.

Went into the room after waiting outside for about 10 minutes. She took her time to order food(dinner) before I paid up (SGD50.00).

After washing me up, we got on the bed and she started with catbath. It was good and I could feel her breasts rubbing on my legs and body while she's doing the catbath.

The she started BBBJ me and the started AR. She also started sucking my balls which was way too much for me! Signal her to slow down and she told me to turn around. Catbath my back and the asked me to raise my butt :)

Continued with AR in that position and rubbing my dick at the same time then asked me to turn around and lay down. I told her I do not want FJ and she smiled and started playing with my asshole. Then, she inserted her finger and started moving it in and out while BBBJ me. She asked me to signal her when I'm coming and she'll cap me before I cum (she does not do CIM w/o condom).

After a short while I couldn't take it anymore and shot my load.

Overall a good experience and a must try for people who love the ass treatment with BBBJ at the same time.

Overall: Nice and she takes her time - no rushing. Also very wet BBBJ.
RTF: Yes!