PDA

View Full Version : Orchard Towers Which Pubs?

xboxstar
22-10-2002, 05:51 PM
Many pubs can be located inside Orchard Towers, which one have the mist chio boo & the drinks is cheap. Went to 3rd level of "Crazy House", the price is crazy & the gals there are all Ah Gua.

Any suggestion whether Green Mango or other pubs is better to chong!

paul
22-10-2002, 10:52 PM
xboxstar,

if got spare cash go top ten for better quality hookers. green mango at basement have filipino chicks. Some not bad looking.

Paul

Spaceman
22-10-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by xboxstar
Many pubs can be located inside Orchard Towers, which one have the mist chio boo & the drinks is cheap. Went to 3rd level of "Crazy House", the price is crazy & the gals there are all Ah Gua.

Any suggestion whether Green Mango or other pubs is better to chong!

By the way the pub is call Crazy Horse not house!! If you are looking for chicks i suggest u dun go there. Expensive drinks, expensive chicks plus not much chio ones around...Ah gua look better than gals man!!

JoeCool488
22-10-2002, 11:45 PM
bro
orchard towers for the ang mohs only lah. dun go n waste ur money there. the gers there oso look down on locals, so fuck em.

newton
23-10-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by JoeCool488
bro
orchard towers for the ang mohs only lah. dun go n waste ur money there. the gers there oso look down on locals, so fuck em.
Yes, ang mohs like 2 hang ard at orchard towers, so might the next target 4 the terrorists, best 2 avoid tis place.

Ah Dez
23-10-2002, 08:25 AM
Seriously... if you want to find chicks.. Orchard towers are more for Foreigners.

Make your way down to Joo Chiat. U can find a lot of Pubs, with "ready-to-go" vietnam,philipo women.

Sunny
23-10-2002, 04:10 PM
Yo Bro Dez.

Have been reading your postings for a long time, and thanks for the many great recommendations. Have been out of the scene for a v long time. recently checked out Orchard Towers. agree that the place not suitable for locals. About Joo Chiat, can give some recommendations? can't seem to find any updated news here. If i've irritated anyone by this question, pls be patient. no flaming pls. Thanks.

ParaParaSakura
23-10-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by newton

Yes, ang mohs like 2 hang ard at orchard towers, so might the next target 4 the terrorists, best 2 avoid tis place. not to mention these r mostly american sailors on shore leave.......sad to say have to agree with u........

makelove
23-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Seriously... if you want to find chicks.. Orchard towers are more for Foreigners.

Make your way down to Joo Chiat. U can find a lot of Pubs, with "ready-to-go" vietnam,philipo women.

hi ah dez u know which pub in joo chiat ..how about tell me some of the pub names so that i know which pub to go ..not familiar with joo chiat though...:)

Kongsamiya
23-10-2002, 05:05 PM

Not forgetting PRC.........

Ah Dez
23-10-2002, 05:24 PM
Those who replied above.....

For the pubs,i can't really remember the names. Errrmmm.....can only remember 1 name..blue star!.

But there are a lot if other pubs around.Just Step in and take a quick look. If you see girls just walk right in.If Not.....Just go Nextdoor to the next avaliable pub.

Spaceman
23-10-2002, 05:49 PM
Those who replied above.....

For the pubs,i can't really remember the names. Errrmmm.....can only remember 1 name..blue star!.

But there are a lot if other pubs around.Just Step in and take a quick look. If you see girls just walk right in.If Not.....Just go Nextdoor to the next avaliable pub.

Last time there is this pub call TRAPS. But dun noe close anot....

Ah Dez
23-10-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman

Last time there is this pub call TRAPS. But dun noe close anot....

CLOSE Liao

Baytahan
25-10-2002, 12:00 AM
Places with many ang moh going better we local don't chong. If not like another Bali which is a hell zone now!

Sunny
27-10-2002, 02:31 PM
have been out of the scene for a long time now. any bros interestd to form a party to check out Joo chiat or other interesting places?

lonewolf
28-10-2002, 09:45 PM
Crazy Horse, ist 4th fl, opp Top 10? I found gals there quite chio, and quite tall - maybe ah qua? But dam expensive, cheaper short times i asked was $150. Cat $150 is better choice. Why much we pay $150 when Thais gals in GL only Cat $40, to me, Thais, viet, lao, camboian are same types. I only drink and enjoy watching.

Originally posted by Spaceman

By the way the pub is call Crazy Horse not house!! If you are looking for chicks i suggest u dun go there. Expensive drinks, expensive chicks plus not much chio ones around...Ah gua look better than gals man!!

mmairnk
28-10-2002, 10:01 PM
actuallli if u r young fit and gd looking... the 'gers' at crazy horse will wanna bring u back to their hotel and do it for free... serious.. they dont look down on asian like some said here ealier.. i always get 'picked up' instead of picking them up at crazy horse..haa..
can tell u 80% are ah gua... but they very power wan..

berg51
30-10-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by mmairnk
actuallli if u r young fit and gd looking... the 'gers' at crazy horse will wanna bring u back to their hotel and do it for free... serious.. they dont look down on asian like some said here ealier.. i always get 'picked up' instead of picking them up at crazy horse..haa..
can tell u 80% are ah gua... but they very power wan..

Are you saying that the "gers" can do it for free with you? How about the girls there? Do they look down on asians? What is the chances of getting them for the night?

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by lonewolf
Crazy Horse, ist 4th fl, opp Top 10? I found gals there quite chio, and quite tall - maybe ah qua? But dam expensive, cheaper short times i asked was $150. Cat $150 is better choice. Why much we pay $150 when Thais gals in GL only Cat $40, to me, Thais, viet, lao, camboian are same types. I only drink and enjoy watching.

All Ah Quas.. the others are all ugly "real" girls.

mmairnk
30-10-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by berg51

Are you saying that the "gers" can do it for free with you? How about the girls there? Do they look down on asians? What is the chances of getting them for the night?

i duno about the girls there.. but i belive if u have the money... all of them oso no getting them for the nite... actualli they aim for ang mohs because they are more generous can earn more frm them.. but if they wanna look for a so call "boyfrnd".. they will look for young fit and handsome asians..

easyeasy
30-10-2002, 03:06 PM
some humble opinion of mine

1. they are looking for money there not b/f or ons
2. berg51, if you willingly to spent shall got chances, looking for freebie = where got chance
3. they just had the misconception that ang moh are more generous, in actual fact and odds asians are more generous.

berg51
01-11-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by easyeasy
some humble opinion of mine

1. they are looking for money there not b/f or ons
2. berg51, if you willingly to spent shall got chances, looking for freebie = where got chance
3. they just had the misconception that ang moh are more generous, in actual fact and odds asians are more generous.

In actual fact, some locals(asian) refuse to pay after the session. That's why they look for ang mohs.:D

easyeasy
01-11-2002, 10:19 AM

In actual fact, some locals(asian) refuse to pay after the session. That's why they look for ang mohs.:D

only a handful or more, knnccb people asian got, angmoh got every race got, it is just the percentage of it. if all asia tip top how come there is so many knn newbie and baytahan type of people in here like the ho man

Ah Dez
01-11-2002, 10:27 AM
Actually... ALL of you are wrong. The reason why they are there, because they can only do the Ang Moh business.

Why?? because they are too ugly.... she they can't work anywhere else.

As for the Ang Mohs.. they just want a asian pussy. THere are many of them who step into geylang.... and never went to Orchard towers again.

Baytahan
05-11-2002, 01:01 AM
Don't waste time & $$ in Orchard Towers, the gals over there serve 'whiteman" rather than asians. Perhaps you should go GL or HC get better encounter service.

MoonFace
05-11-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by JoeCool488
bro

Man..you have a very low self-esteem or what ?
they seldom target the locals cos they know the price they quote
will make us laugh. They just want to target at the unwary tourist
and expats.
no other reasons.
If you are willing to pay $300 for a bonk. you'll have no problem
getting laid too!

But first..you have to overcome your low self-esteem

and also the knowledge of $300 can get you 2 good bonk in GL
better service and better looking babes somemore!

oneeye
05-11-2002, 08:42 PM
never pay more than $200. sure spoil market.

i hardly ever cheong OT, only when i feel 'adventurous'. sumtimes u get real good gals, othertimes waste of $$.

latest OT update (sat 2 november): top 10 is now free entry (business must b bad lah) and standard of gals has gone down, crazy horse got ah quas, only go there if thats wat u want or u wanna see silly ang mo thinking he picked up a real babe. ipanema got good choice n most variety. on sat i picked up thai gal from country jamboree. she want $300 but insist i only pay $200. service so so - bj, lite frenching n 2 shots.

sumtimes u find real 'gems' tho. once i got one gal back and she gave great service. 1 month later i see her again but she tell me she not well (tht time of month?!?). but then she ask me to 'look after' her fren!!! this gal 1st time in Sg. a real babe alas so so service... never mind, nxt time i go OT I see 1st gal again and she 'reward me' for looking after her friend :)

OT can be good for the variety and the 'challenge' but dont set ur hopes 2 high. if u want 'guaranteed service' spend ur $$ in geylang.

LeeYokeYuen
05-11-2002, 09:06 PM

All Ah Quas.. the others are all ugly "real" girls.

After 20 beers and 10 bottles of wine, all of them will look pretty.

chords
23-11-2002, 12:53 AM
Thanks for all bros for the posting and advice.

Just a question, do we have to pay for the "ger" or girl if we just touch them or talking to them? If so, how much should we pay.

Was told that some gals dun like ang mos as they always touch them but refuse to pay. Then left.

Is that true?

Instinct
23-11-2002, 01:25 AM
The two times I was there, the gals I touched, I brought them out.
That was some time ago.
The two gals are very beautiful, and one of them has Australian parentage.
Unlike other joints, I get to choose the gals, so I go for the most beautiful ones.

The 1st gal’s attitude was very good, we did all styles until I cum…services lasted more than an hour.

The 2nd gal not so good service, thumb-down, I told her two shots, so the first shot I came very fast…just relaxed and let go…then she called it a day…

Bad points:
1) Their holes all very loose.
2) U never know how clean they are
3) Communication barrier, they understand very few English
4) Pub smells like houses in Thailand

Good point:
1) They are very experienced.

Fri night very crowded but Sat night quiet.

Yup the two times I went crazy horse.

Based on the bad points, try not to go there lor, and I think now the market is spoil and they charge exorbitant rate.

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 03:37 AM
How's top 10 right now? Stil swarming with chio gals?

berg51
05-10-2003, 03:46 AM
will be going down on monday. anyone interested pls pm me and leave your contact no.

berg51
05-10-2003, 03:47 AM
if interested, don't hesitate. will have a good time together

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 04:05 AM
if interested, don't hesitate. will have a good time together what time u going down?

berg51
05-10-2003, 04:15 AM
will be there at about 9-10pm. want to join me? Anyway, I will be there. Let me know your contact no. and I will call you.

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 04:44 AM
sorry bro, maybe cannot join you lah...I got curfew...got to go back by 9pm...so must be there early from 7pm to 9pm...

MrDevil
05-10-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
sorry bro, maybe cannot join you lah...I got curfew...got to go back by 9pm...so must be there early from 7pm to 9pm...

the music may not has started at that time yet lar ... maybe u can go there to help sleep floor and get some insider tips from the sweeping lady ... hahahahahha

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
the music may not has started at that time yet lar ... maybe u can go there to help sleep floor and get some insider tips from the sweeping lady ... hahahahahha

do you mean sweep floow brudder? hahaha!...maybe I'll do that...how do you know?..maybe she can recommend me work there, extra pocket money. But of cos' only service the real thais and viet gals there. No ah gua please...:D

MrDevil
05-10-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
do you mean sweep floow brudder? hahaha!...maybe I'll do that...how do you know?..maybe she can recommend me work there, extra pocket money. But of cos' only service the real thais and viet gals there. No ah gua please...:D

Top10 is mostly real gals whereas in Crazy Horse is very risky, dunno who is real or not... the last time i was there was in June with couple of fren, finished exploring the entire Orchard Tower, literally each and every pubs in 1 hour..

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Top10 is mostly real gals whereas in Crazy Horse is very risky, dunno who is real or not... the last time i was there was in June with couple of fren, finished exploring the entire Orchard Tower, literally each and every pubs in 1 hour..

wow, so how's the experience like? which pub got more chio gal?

goodboy169
05-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Planning to go "pubing" this wed too. Heard Top 10 is pretty wild. Lots of foreign girls any recommednation ???

berg51
06-10-2003, 03:30 AM
I will be going down tonight. too bad got to go alone.

Trent
08-10-2003, 10:21 PM
do update all the brudders here on the current scene there. :)

thanx n regards

goodboy169
09-10-2003, 12:04 AM
Still a hot place to go to ?

seekfun
09-10-2003, 11:18 AM
Tonite (thursday) or tomorrow night, anyone keen to go? Let me know. Or if you prefer next week, please let me know which day.