PDA

View Full Version : Ang Pai in Petain NOV 2007

Brodie
01-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Hello all just wanna know the Current Ang Pai in Petain.:eek:

Well I don't expect the Senior WL to criticise me, but it for the benefit for all Newbies to Petain. Please also state the Name (if any ) Price and if you had tried their Service ( Rating ) for the year NOV 2007.

Don't give me link to other site. Not keen in all the old post too troublesome, we want convienence la. SORRY ... :eek:

Regards

Brodie
01-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Hse 3 Room 7
Name : Donno
Looks : Fantastic
Price : $40
bbbj : donno
fj : donno
Rating : 10/10 for outlook
:D

woodringman
01-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Hse 3 Room 7
Name : Donno
Looks : Fantastic
Price : $40
bbbj : donno
fj : donno
Rating : 10/10 for outlook
:DWhat's the point of posting the above FR??

Looks like you never even bonk her so why the FR??:rolleyes:

Brodie
01-11-2007, 11:31 AM
if u have bonk her then u rate her..

be friendly.

:p

What's the point of posting the above FR??

Looks like you never even bonk her so why the FR??:rolleyes:

woodringman
01-11-2007, 11:35 AM
if u have bonk her then u rate her..

be friendly.Hahaha....I already very friendly. Dun believe wait till the seniors come in and then you will know what is being not friendly.:rolleyes:

Why dun you try and then post your own FR? That will be a much better contribution than asking people to contribute on your behalf.Want to know something, just go and find out lah!! It is not as if the WL dun want to do your business.:rolleyes:

Brodie
01-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Aiya already tried her la yesterday.
Just wanna hear more of other Ang Pai

Name : forgot to ask la
$40 aiya so loh soh
bjjj: yes
fj : 8/10
body : 9/10
boobs :6/10

:D

woodringman
01-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Aiya already tried her la yesterday.
Just wanna hear more of other Ang Pai

Name : forgot to ask la
$40 aiya so loh soh
bjjj: yes
fj : 8/10
body : 9/10
boobs :6/10

:DHahaha...dun know what game you playing but I also not bothered. Leave it to the rest of the bros to decide.

You posted this morning on another thread this post :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18393&page=2

In that thread, you asking if anyone try before means you most likely haven tried yourself.You actually posted at 10.56am this morning.

Now in this thread, your second post states that you haven tried that's why no rating for Bj and Fj. Suddenly post #6 you say that you tried and give rating. Dun tell me you live just next door to Petain.
:rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
01-11-2007, 01:10 PM
In that thread, you asking if anyone try before means you most likely haven tried yourself.You actually posted at 10.56am this morning.

Now in this thread, your second post states that you haven tried that's why no rating for Bj and Fj. Suddenly post #6 you say that you tried and give rating. Dun tell me you live just next door to Petain.

Perhaps he's posting from beneath the WL bed? :eek:
Or maybe... :rolleyes:

Dirk Kuyt
01-11-2007, 05:55 PM
You posted this morning on another thread..... You actually posted at 10.56am this morning.
:rolleyes:

Hahaha.... bro Brodie, kenna picah lobang liao, will zap u for tat :(

rammerstein
01-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Perhaps he's posting from beneath the WL bed? :eek:
Or maybe... :rolleyes:

Haha.....some entertainment at last..though it is at other's expense!

rammerstein
01-11-2007, 08:12 PM

Well I don't expect the Senior WL to criticise me, but it for the benefit for all Newbies to Petain. Please also state the Name (if any ) Price and if you had tried their Service ( Rating ) for the year NOV 2007.

Don't give me link to other site. Not keen in all the old post too troublesome, we want convienence la. SORRY ... :eek:

Regards

Try Queen Jac (H7R1) and Princess Pat (H3R11). Both have their own threads and scores of loyal fans. They are the current #1 and #2 in Petain respectively.
Have not tried Pat yet, but ought to be good.
Tried Jac oredi...great combination of youth, looks, body, GFE, FJ, hygiene, ...service and the best part, her voice. I'm infactuated by it, if she can sing, I will 'love' her even more!

Brodie
02-11-2007, 09:07 AM
house 17 Rm 1 -
bbbj - 7/10
fj - 7/10
look - 7/10
Damage : $30

house 11 Rm 2 -
bbbj - Non
fj - 8/10
look - 8/10

house 11 Rm 3 -
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 8/10
look - 8/10

house 11 Rm 7 -
bbbj - 10/10
fj - 10/10
look - 9/10

house 20 Rm 6 -
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 8/10
look - 6/10

house 24 Rm 7 -
bbbj - 10/10
fj - 10/10
look - 9/10

house 24 Rm 14 -
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 8/10
look - 7/10

house 24 Rm 10 -
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 8/10
look - 8/10

Well I've tried most of them before.

Brodie
02-11-2007, 09:10 AM
thank you for all the Zap you all gave
so damm unkind
I think you guys don;t even have the friends
All of you are damm selfish la
Only in the Old ways
Anyway seen you all before just be careful while you are walking or sleeping
Hope that nothing happen to you all.:eek:

woodringman
02-11-2007, 12:07 PM
thank you for all the Zap you all gave
so damm unkind
I think you guys don;t even have the friends
All of you are damm selfish la
Only in the Old ways
Anyway seen you all before just be careful while you are walking or sleeping
Hope that nothing happen to you all.:eek:Actually I haven zap you yet cos I was wondering you would have any explanation.

Aiyoh grow up lah!! Making mistakes is normal. The most important thing is that you have learned from it. However, you have proven that you are just a little kid trying to venture into the real adult world. For your curse, I will zap you and put my nick there for you to see and know.:cool:

i_like_devils
02-11-2007, 05:34 PM

Regards

"Senior WL to criticise me", are you refering to the Working Lady in Petain or the Senior Samster in Sammyboy. If it is the senior Working Lady in Petain, can tell ask who is the WL criticise you. Or you treat the samster as WL. Please clarify. Thanks You.

house 17 Rm 1 -
bbbj - 7/10
fj - 7/10
look - 7/10

house 11 Rm 2 -
bbbj - Non
fj - 8/10
look - 8/10

etc

Well I've tried most of them before.

This month Thread Title "Ang Pai in Petain NOV 2007 ", next month will it be "Ang Pai in Petain Dec 2007". Start the thread to ask for How the Service on the WL, then post another FR listing out the WL Services and Rates. I think his brain Su Ko liao(Gila, Seow, mad, etc). Want people to zap you is it.

Saito-san
02-11-2007, 08:17 PM
This month Thread Title "Ang Pai in Petain NOV 2007 ", next month will it be "Ang Pai in Petain Dec 2007". Start the thread to ask for How the Service on the WL, then post another FR listing out the WL Services and Rates. I think his brain Su Ko liao(Gila, Seow, mad, etc). Want people to zap you is it.

Actually i oso want to zap him.... but decide not to.... still anak abu so give chance lor:D

rammerstein
02-11-2007, 10:52 PM
I beginning to feel that this thread was started for laughs....To introduce some humour or at the very least, to break the routine. :D

i_like_devils
03-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Actually i oso want to zap him.... but decide not to.... still anak abu so give chance lor:D

I make your pardon, I didn't zap the TS at all.

I don't know what ANAK ABU means, but Bro Saito-san, you don't have power can't up or zap anyone. Just to remind you, no other intention.

tora69
03-11-2007, 11:27 AM

I don't know what ANAK ABU means,

Anak abu means : Anak Bawah Umur it's a malay slang meaning
underaged kids. it could also be used to describe teenagers not reach
puberty yet.

QueenTiger
04-11-2007, 04:33 AM

I don't know what ANAK ABU means, but Bro Saito-san, you don't have power can't up or zap anyone. Just to remind you, no other intention.

in ah beng jargon, means greenhorn :D

samsung_ce0168
04-11-2007, 06:23 PM
"Senior WL to criticise me", are you refering to the Working Lady in Petain or the Senior Samster in Sammyboy. If it is the senior Working Lady in Petain, can tell ask who is the WL criticise you. Or you treat the samster as WL. Please clarify. Thanks You.

i_like_devils, you damn sacrastic, the thread starter started this thread is just to show his contribution in this forum and on this section.

Why must you made this assumption {This month Thread Title "Ang Pai in Petain NOV 2007 ", next month will it be "Ang Pai in Petain Dec 2007"}. If you don't appreciate just get lost on this thread or section.

woodringman
06-11-2007, 11:05 AM
i_like_devils, you damn sacrastic, the thread starter started this thread is just to show his contribution in this forum and on this section.May I just inquire what was the TS's contribution to the Petain section? He open a thread asking people to contribute information and later he was caught giving out false information.:rolleyes:

Why must you made this assumption {This month Thread Title "Ang Pai in Petain NOV 2007 ", next month will it be "Ang Pai in Petain Dec 2007"}. If you don't appreciate just get lost on this thread or section.Wah!! why so rude??

It's an open forum and people are allowed to voice their opinions. Btw why are you so upset about bros here voicing their opinions about the TS? Would it be that you know the TS or could it be that you are a new nick create by the TS himself.:rolleyes:

woodringman
06-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Hahaha....just kenna zap for my above post.

Looks like I most likely step on someone's tail. The message left in my User ID was "you are full of crap".

Anyway, hope that after zapping me, you will sleep better.:rolleyes:

Brodie
08-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Anyway thank for the Zap I think u guys just wanna form ur own gang Why not i suggest u get ur own pants off and creat a Sammyboy chat area

I am only putting this topic for newbies to gv their idea not from u all Wl or senior whom can keep ZAPPing ppl

you guy dont get my support thinking u are smart but u know what you all are pretty pretty STUPID:eek:

Brodie
08-11-2007, 01:23 AM
cannoot tahan loose is it

Hahaha....just kenna zap for my above post.

Looks like I most likely step on someone's tail. The message left in my User ID was "you are full of crap".

Anyway, hope that after zapping me, you will sleep better.:rolleyes:

KinJioKar
09-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Enuff said.. with an insolent forumite and a thread with no basis to begin with, this will end up in a flame war. Wasting band width.

To Boss, could this topic be closed?? Any senior brothers can tamba satu?

~Cancer~
17-11-2007, 12:40 AM
should vote TS as " ANG PAI " in his thread :D

Sg35Drew
19-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Anyway i think the person whom started this thread might have Type it wrong la.

Maybe he should have done in a way like ( Ang Pai in Petain from Nov 2007 )

He So damm stupid loh. but I think I'll Give him abit of credit la.

At least i think still ppl interested in the active one.

it's only my view. do you all senior agreed to my point ?

lewis13
19-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Anyway i think the person whom started this thread might have Type it wrong la.

Maybe he should have done in a way like ( Ang Pai in Petain from Nov 2007 )

He So damm stupid loh. but I think I'll Give him abit of credit la.

At least i think still ppl interested in the active one.

it's only my view. do you all senior agreed to my point ?My turn not to understand your point??:confused:

Isn't your suggestion same as what the TS started??

Btw the TS was not really zap for starting the thread. He was zap for giving false information.:rolleyes:

rammerstein
21-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Make Love...Not War.

woodringman
22-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Make Love...Not War.This sentence I agree.:D