PDA

View Full Version : FL Hottie Hunk =)

kellie
13-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Just did a FL dude on Monday and now i can't stop thinking of him! Just so handsome n gentlemanly! =) Nwy, hi fellow samsters, i'm new here and checking to see what these forums talk about. Very interesting so far. Only down point is you all don't cater much to horny mei mei like me! :confused: Since you all have so little info for male FLs, I shall share mine for the sake of my sisters out there. Must appreciate and share with me too okay? =)

This FL is the 2nd best i've ever had. Just 1.8. y.o. btw. Young and full of stamina! Hee. He's very humble but my friends who intro him to me says he's widely known for his BJ. Too bad i didn't want it tt day! He's amicable and HOT. Can last very long and stay hard b4 coming. (30-40min! :eek:)

Summary:
Looks: 8/10 - hamsum boy!
Body: 7/10 (Just the right size but i wish he had more abs)
Catbath: Din bathe tgthr w him =(
BJ: Haven't tried =(
FJ: 10/10 - able to satisfy me and able to last long!
Damage: $60/hr

Ladies pls share!!

mariko
13-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi Kellie,
First of all i am kind of shock to see this thread been up. And i fully support you. I been a toyboy before too about 5 years ago. A female customer who actually pay me for service her.
Still can remember when that was the time when i went up to her place to do some troubleshooting for her computer. Went to her house few time for that.
The 3rd time when im at her place, she wore a loose t shirt and go braless inside. I saw her beautiful nipple but i just pretend to see nothing.
When i was about to leave, she hold my hand and gave me $300.She come close to my ear and ask me if i can stay alittle longer or not.
I agree and she make a cup of coffee for me and we chatted for awhile.
Things getting hotter when she than sat closer to me and wisper me again, and ask me if i am ok if she kiss me. before i say yes or not, she already start licking my ears.
From here we start out frenching and touching all over.
Licking her nipple and pussy is my favorite. She is fully shaven and i was kind of like those clean shave.so smooth and hygeine.
it play about half an hour of heavy petting and oral than follow by a 30min of war on sofa.
This is a true story. We go on for this special service for about 6 month and she never call me anymore as her husband is already back in singapore.
How i wish to be a toyboy again but is just too tough or have luck for this.
Im not young , im at my early 30s with a nice build.

Anyway, from this post, i would actually hope to get a come back and make some small extra money.

issan_madboy
13-12-2007, 10:18 AM
hur hur hur sister kellie is this a joke?anyway this should be in the fl thread.:D

marcus77
13-12-2007, 11:04 AM
hmm i did not know fl got guy ..hmm maybe i can join also..haha

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 01:50 PM
hmm i did not know fl got guy ..hmm maybe i can join also..hahayou tink can suka suak become gigolo? You got me so handsome or not :rolleyes:

marcus77
13-12-2007, 03:36 PM
ai yah me may not be hansome me alreadt 30 but got baby face most pple think i 19 or 22 leh u say leh hmm got $300 shiok leh then i go used the money on something else

mariko
13-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Actually from what i know Gigolo earning $300 per shot is below rate. Normally is about $500.
But im not Gigolo, i just happen that my customer pass me $300. too me im fine with it.
Im not a pro Gigolo hahaha. If a girl ask me to do free i may consider to serve them. I enjoy sex, and i love to make partner feel good.
Im more on the service side.
Kellie, if you need me message me.

ChuiTaLan
13-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Hi sis, Im oso available n FOC if u need my services :D
But im not a hunk n not young too, 30+

O....n i believe all bros here will b very willing to service u foc too, all u need is to ask. :D n ur pm will b full

kellie
13-12-2007, 05:21 PM
issan_madboy
hur hur hur sister kellie is this a joke?anyway this should be in the fl thread.
Sorry, don't zap me! I already said i'm new here. Must welcome me! :D

Hey, this isn't fair. You all see me as a girl desperately wanting to recruit any random guy to spend the night with me...-pout- As i said, i really want fellow sisters (or even gays???) to share their experiences they had with really good and high quality gigolos. Currently, I only trust my gay friend who is a pimp himself as he has been providing me with very professional gigolos from overseas that he personally trained. (Fellow sisters, this is really something i can share so pls share with me too?) Those gigolos suit my taste as they are real good-looking foreigners studying here, who can even treat me like their own gf. (I had flings with a few of the best-looking ones before, and am currently having a crush on the one i posted about!! :D)

Thanks a million fellow brothers for being so ready to serve but for one, if it is FOC then the quality is not guaranteed. I'm working in a bank and life for me is hectic so i don't have much time to tryout just any guy. I need a nice, handsome gigolo (or a few) to be available for me and to provide professional service to relieve my stresses! And i'm really only confortable with professional ones who are tender, loving and very handsome, because i'm been around them so often i get used to them.

But i guess bros who think they can provide me with top-quality professional service and be nice to me, can send me your pics via email? I'm quite busy so please 4give if i do not reply okay? :o

Btw, Bro Mariko, can you pm me the contact of your previous client? I'm hoping she is still interested in toyboying and i really may wanna to try a threesome if i'm comfortable with whoever's involved. :)

no_faith
13-12-2007, 05:53 PM
...he's widely known for his BJ. ...so u got a dick for him to blow or he self blow???:confused::D

lacoruna69
13-12-2007, 08:07 PM
School holidays essay writing assignment.............

Torres_Mok
13-12-2007, 08:17 PM
School holidays essay writing assignment.............

well said bro. :)

hoosdathu
14-12-2007, 01:36 AM
i tot onli hwz the edmw sub-forum got such spoofs, now sbf oso in the vogue ah?

samtan69
14-12-2007, 11:50 AM
He's very humble but my friends who intro him to me says he's widely known for his BJ. Too bad i didn't want it tt day! He's amicable and HOT.

Summary:
Looks: 8/10 - hamsum boy!
Body: 7/10 (Just the right size but i wish he had more abs)
BJ: Haven't tried =(FJ: 10/10 - able to satisfy me and able to last long!
Damage: $60/hr

hmmm .. he is widely known for his BJ ?? u mean he BJ his customers ?? hmmm ...

kelli.. are you a gay looking for young man to blow u ??:mad:

woodringman
14-12-2007, 01:54 PM
so u got a dick for him to blow or he self blow???:confused::DNice observation bro.

Me also wondering??:confused::rolleyes:

too_hot
14-12-2007, 03:36 PM
i think wat she mean bj is actually painting / eat pussy...

geckoSG
14-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Interesting thread, nice to see an FR from a lady samster.

anthony73_sg
16-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Glad that there's FR from a lady Samster. Whether it's true or not true, just have fun reading ! I do believe guy FL is definitely available. So guys pls be fair to kellie (if she's for real) to post her FR. We got nothing to loose anyway. But will appreciate if Kellie is to post FR in the FL Dome thread instead of here. Thanks.

Torres_Mok
16-12-2007, 01:14 PM
i think wat she mean bj is actually painting / eat pussy...

bj can also mean suck the nipples. :D

Guy_Smiley
17-12-2007, 11:18 AM
when it smells like a rat, it is a rat.

vdoclip
25-12-2007, 07:10 AM
if kellie enjoyed it , just let it be

rookster
04-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow, didn't know that there are actually SammyGirls looking for FL ducks.

To all MeiMeis, no need to spend so much money, come look for me. I provide free service with 101% satisfaction guaranteed :D

DemiBoy
14-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Woah.. rare sight of a FR like this. :eek: But interesting if u want i also can provide free of charge, quality let u see 1st then whether reject or not let you choose no hard feelings :D Swee steady right? i also same kind like you wahaha.... :D

AfA_hmor
15-01-2008, 07:08 AM
she say already what. her gay friend reccomend one. that means this guy sucks cock too.

DemiBoy
15-01-2008, 05:33 PM
AfA_hmor
Samster

she say already what. her gay friend reccomend one. that means this guy sucks cock too.

MelbSJ
Samster

So obvious that TS is a MALE rite? ...

Si Meh Bros?? :eek: Read the tread thought she's a gal? If really guy then nevermind & pai sei. I not bendable :p

2WayStreet
16-01-2008, 09:18 AM

Ladies pls share!!

Cat bath means licking all over not shower together

2WayStreet
16-01-2008, 09:28 AM
so u got a dick for him to blow or he self blow???:confused::D

Obviously she does not know what she is writing about. It is a fairy tale or she is a lousy liar

jasont
16-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Err..I think it's a guy pretending to be a girl so he can pimp himself out when people PM for contact.

Nancy Ho
17-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Actually from what i know Gigolo earning $300 per shot is below rate. Normally is about $500.
But im not Gigolo, i just happen that my customer pass me $300. too me im fine with it.
Im not a pro Gigolo hahaha. If a girl ask me to do free i may consider to serve them. I enjoy sex, and i love to make partner feel good.
Im more on the service side.
Kellie, if you need me message me.

Hey Mariko,

It Seems that you are behaving a hardup kiddo towards Kellie.
What if he/she is a scam or just another bored guy?
You will make a fool of yourself!!
Yes
By the way, I can pay $200, Can you do a quick BJ for me?
Just kidding, hope there isn't any gigolo wannabe here.

inkpot21
22-01-2008, 02:22 PM
kelly
i love sex i don't need money and am available on weekends orgasm guaranteed and i think for mostly girls size does matter

rookster
23-01-2008, 02:05 PM
By the way, I can pay $200, Can you do a quick BJ for me?
Just kidding, hope there isn't any gigolo wannabe here.

I want to be one but no lobang leh.
Isn't it nice to be paid for having sex?

Wongal88
23-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Me will give free fuck with paid room by me! No prob at all. Pls PM me if u keen! Makan also provided! No need for u to look for male FL lah!

rookster
23-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Don't talk cock lah :P