PDA

View Full Version : Petain is now closed

adisuria
17-12-2007, 12:55 AM
havent been there for ages so i decided to have a look two nites ago...and guess what? maybe im the last to know, but petain is now CLOSED!

the location has been taken over as quarters for the construction workers working on that big project that used to be the playground/ open field..

so has petain move elsewhere?

sleaguepunter
17-12-2007, 06:22 AM
apparently u went to the wrong place dude.:rolleyes:

iverybusyman
17-12-2007, 07:21 AM
havent been there for ages so i decided to have a look two nites ago...and guess what? maybe im the last to know, but petain is now CLOSED!

the location has been taken over as quarters for the construction workers working on that big project that used to be the playground/ open field..

hello,

i just went to petain on "saturday" and the place still there, i think you were dreaming it that its has relocated is it....

Red_Tirak1099
17-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Me think the Hokkien phrase to describe TS's "twilight zone" moment is Gan Sala Kang :D

lewis13
18-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Me think the Hokkien phrase to describe TS's "twilight zone" moment is Gan Sala Kang :DHahaha....hopefully TS dun fall into any 'longkang' while trying to find the real Petain Road.:p:D

old cock
18-12-2007, 10:13 AM

Dude,school holiday now,nothing to do is it?never go b4 say so.....
You have to walk further down ,towards serangoon road.and b4 9pm...best time is at 3 to 5 in the afternoon.

behemoth
18-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Dude,school holiday now,nothing to do is it?

haha, actually i that time tried to find i also cannot find.. i do see the big construction site there..

chelsonccs
18-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Pop by just now. Not close but PUB is working in few of the Units. Don't know pumping out or clearing the drains.

CelestialBeing
18-12-2007, 12:27 PM
That time i go with my fren, not sure where is it also.. Just know that got one place alot of shophouse kinda building below alot of uncle

aczeta76
18-12-2007, 12:35 PM
hahah..This is a good joke.

Open your eyes and see lah. It is still happening there or else where to find my sweet jac

SKP2007
18-12-2007, 12:43 PM

Since u went there 2 nites ago. If u free on day time, go there again & search near the area for better view. Nites time view not so clear mah

firefox
18-12-2007, 04:20 PM
WTF!

for a moment I tot no more cheapo f**k liao, luckily false alarm.
Din go down for 1 mth liao. Must go down this wk incase really shifted elsewhere...

havent been there for ages so i decided to have a look two nites ago...and guess what? maybe im the last to know, but petain is now CLOSED!....

sintaro
19-12-2007, 07:20 AM
WTF!

for a moment I tot no more cheapo f**k liao, luckily false alarm.
Din go down for 1 mth liao. Must go down this wk incase really shifted elsewhere...

You want cheapo fuck, still have lah, go to L24 there are lots of them

woodringman
19-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Since u went there 2 nites ago. If u free on day time, go there again & search near the area for better view. Nites time view not so clear mahPetain is basically dead after 9pm. In fact most of the angpai gals would have left by latest 8pm.:)

RunNGun
25-12-2007, 01:19 PM

Hahaa, wat a joke! I believe thread starter high on drug.Knn

vt1511
25-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Yo,

Petain is still awake and open for business.

I just went last night about 7pm. The other two storey house in front of the carpark was demolished.

I had a very good session with my favorite WL (Nancy H14R14)

Merry X'mas to all brothers of SBF!!!

AmazonGer
25-12-2007, 08:46 PM
aiya... TS just want to ask where is petain only but paiseh to ask.....

aronkee
26-12-2007, 05:44 AM
was abit shocked when i read the headline! till i realise cock up. this place was my playground during NS for the pricing on chinese girls.

adisuria
26-12-2007, 05:16 PM
dear cheongsters

sorry if i cause much distress, as it looks like petain still exists according to fellow cheongsters here..

anyway, looks like its different now since i first "visited" petain about 10 years ago. (its been there since i was like 5 years old when my uncle used to stay nearby at the 2 floor houses)

yes, i was there like 9pm plus to have a look see since i havent been there for last 2-3 years. I was surprised to see so many banglas hanging around after work and all the houses doors were shut and the area dark and looks unkept. the old shop (it was new back then) is no longer there right? looks vacated..

from the back doors that were open (facing the contruction site) i can only see banglas where i once used to see customers walking up and down, peering at the rooms..

so if there are cheongsters who have been around that long they will vouch that the area has changed much...

i'll visit the place soon in the DAY time (is 2pm still the best time when the girls just came in?) and post my field report

lewis13
29-12-2007, 04:44 PM
yes, i was there like 9pm plus to have a look see since i havent been there for last 2-3 years. I was surprised to see so many banglas hanging around after work and all the houses doors were shut and the area dark and looks unkept. the old shop (it was new back then) is no longer there right? looks vacated..

i'll visit the place soon in the DAY time (is 2pm still the best time when the girls just came in?) and post my field reportNever go at about 9pm. Most of the WLs would have gone home.:(

In fact now it seems that the WLs start even earlier like about noon.

Happy cheonging and dun forget your FR.;)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-12-2007, 11:29 PM
This evening drove past just to take a look after having curry rice dinner nearby......Pertain still very much alive la.....many years say closing down until now still standing

RTplayer
30-12-2007, 04:41 AM
Only your views are allowed. Only you can post.

This evening drove past just to take a look after having curry rice dinner nearby......Pertain still very much alive la.....many years say closing down until now still standing

Berky
30-12-2007, 07:31 AM
dear cheongsters

sorry if i cause much distress, as it looks like petain still exists according to fellow cheongsters here..

anyway, looks like its different now since i first "visited" petain about 10 years ago. (its been there since i was like 5 years old when my uncle used to stay nearby at the 2 floor houses)

i believe its due to weekend and the timing, that why so many bangla hanging around.

johnlim_1988
06-01-2008, 02:36 PM
but i think they close around 11 -12am. cause last time about 11pm i went there
all shop house was closed.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
17-01-2008, 02:46 PM
but i think they close around 11 -12am. cause last time about 11pm i went there
all shop house was closed.
9pm plus closed liao......some last calls at 8pm plus......weekends maybe extend half hour or so......not like last time open until midnight....now all go GL for action liao

RTplayer
17-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Only you decides what time Petain close, only you know.

9pm plus closed liao......some last calls at 8pm plus......weekends maybe extend half hour or so......not like last time open until midnight....now all go GL for action liao

satan666
21-01-2008, 08:53 AM
hi bros here,, was curious of the place, drove down once at 2145, and the bangalas told me tt the thing closed at 9, i ask them cos i dunno which exact location, so any bros going, hope u dun mind to bring a newbie for petain for and excursion? lol, just curious and wanto try there.. thanks.. lol

BoyToy
21-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Bro, just go to Singapore Travel Guide - Asia Hotels, Singapore Maps, Images, Real Estate .. (http://www.streetdirectory.com) and search for "petian road". When u click petian road, the red star indicated on the displayed map is the exact spot u enter the alley where the WLs are.

For avoidance of doubt, the alley is in between Marne Rd and Flanders Sq.

If u go there before 7pm, the place will be too crowded for u to miss it.

2145hrs is way too late already.

dmtpl
21-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Hello brothers.... Glad to know that place still active. Almost had heart attack when I read it was closed!!!

Anybody know if any there are any new Malay , Indian or Eurasian SYT's there now worth a visit ?

Last time have quite a varity nowadays I see alot of closed doors with light on, but cannot wait too long to Q
so just lucky draw when I drop by there. Any info would be much appreciated !

toyboyz
01-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Hello brothers.... Glad to know that place still active. Almost had heart attack when I read it was closed!!!

Anybody know if any there are any new Malay , Indian or Eurasian SYT's there now worth a visit ?

Last time have quite a varity nowadays I see alot of closed doors with light on, but cannot wait too long to Q
so just lucky draw when I drop by there. Any info would be much appreciated !

Was thare earlier... not much stock... Pat & Jac not there... heard so much abt H10R10 but her door perpetually closed leh... waited outside her door for almost 40 min.. gave up... then went down to H14R7 to try my luck... but me suay... not available as well... needed a fix badly so I went further in to recce... got one fatty (I think her name is Joyce ot Joy)... she was very earnest so I try... coz I never care for looks or figure wan... as long as its a gd fXXX I'm happy liao...

MILF
Fat and no looks
too talkative...
bj: nothing to shout... 5/10
fj: missionary & doggy... 5/10
damage: $30