PDA

View Full Version : Kitty In MIKADO HC

everlite
31-10-2002, 04:10 PM
hi bro!
Anyone wish to try lao chio?
This is something which i going to intro to you!
Yesterday i passby Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre,and i feel a bit boring.So i went to the Mikado HC to stress out.
I was attended by a 30mid lao chio name Kitty.
She is abt 1.6m tall and does not like to wear bra,very friendly and like to talk a lot.
You wont feel boring at all.
So for the rest it up for Bro to find out,and any bro who had try her before,please share your report to us.
Thanks;)

subband
31-10-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by everlite
hi bro!
Anyone wish to try lao chio?
This is something which i going to intro to you!
Yesterday i passby Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre,and i feel a bit boring.So i went to the Mikado HC to stress out.
I was attended by a 30mid lao chio name Kitty.
She is abt 1.6m tall and does not like to wear bra,very friendly and like to talk a lot.
You wont feel boring at all.
So for the rest it up for Bro to find out,and any bro who had try her before,please share your report to us.
Thanks;)

if you have try before, just write down your field report lah!!

Or are you trying to promote her???
Waiting eagerly..

shakshak
01-11-2002, 05:47 PM
everlite, you dun talk cock here lah... what's the point of us sharing our experiences with kitty here if you had oredi tried that...

c4turbos
01-11-2002, 11:41 PM
Simple... everlite did not go for special... duh...

everlite
02-11-2002, 11:50 AM
i did try before.
but too bad i'm not good in doing this kind of report.
she is very good in sexual,this how she do to me....

we started to chat and get to know each other well,abt five mins she start her normal message,when suddenly she lick my ass.
this is the first time i come across.
follow be lick my ball and my little bro.
when she take out her dress,wow!
her breast is frim and she does not wear bra at all!
she use her head light and rub my didi and do a whole body message.at that time my didi is fully ready to fright the war.
But i think she had not enough she started to give my didi a BJ with no cap.Wow!That feeling is shoik!
i told her that my didi is goning to blow!then she started to sit on my top and rock and roll.
abt five mins she ask me to give her a hard goggie stye and during she start to shout she is cumming.
the whole session took more than half an hour,and it over time some more.
later she help me to wash up my didi.
so bro out there,if you are looking for lau chio with good service and friendly i think she msy be the one you looking for.
next time i will ask her if she can go for overnight service.
by the way,kitty is off on every monday.
so to all bro,if you are going to try her.
do drop your report and share with us

Cuntalk
02-11-2002, 04:48 PM
Yr FR is steam enough...well done!:)

SSSS69SG
03-11-2002, 12:36 AM
Is this Kitty formerly from Golden Mile HC ?

michong
03-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Called Mikado and Kitty leave.

Tan Keng Seng
03-11-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by SSSS69SG
Is this Kitty formerly from Golden Mile HC ?

Yes, she is formerly from Cesar HC

ben1976
03-11-2002, 06:06 PM
hI Everlite!
Thanks for your intro,i went to try her just now,and it was one of the best lady i came acorss.
It's true she did not bra at all.
and her BJ was good man! I give 7/10.
Cos of she is very friendly and i dun feel like i am having se with a message girl like other HC,feel like having sex with my girlfriend,and the feeling is very shiok!
Will go back to her again.
THanks brother!keep up the good work!
:D

everlite
03-11-2002, 06:27 PM
So to all brother out there!
Try Kitty again yesterday.and happy that ben1976 sent his report to us.
This time Kitty give me a different feeling.
same old chatting for a while and she start to lick my nipple,all the way down to my didi and suddenly she put my two balls in her mouth and play with them! Wow the feeling is very shoik!!!
First time i try this man!
Then she started to do 69 BJ and i try to be funny and i finger her jucy hole.and what you know!she never complain abt it!
Wow her hole dun match her age,feel like finger a 18+ young girl's hole.
After five mins we started our sex war,same old doggi stye but this time she want me to bang harder!
So i do what she want,bang hard and harded.she keep say:"oh yes!harded!hard!"this make me more shoik!
abt 20mins i cunt,she clean up for me.and say that she never anyhow let ppl to finger her hole.
No wander her hole still small.
Ok bro this is another report abt kitty which i want to share with you.TOO BAD SHE IS OFF ON EVERY MONDAY.IF not i will try her again on tomorow.What a bad day!
Never mind there will be another chance later.
So any brother out have try her before please share with us your report.
Thanks and happy holiday to all.
:cool:big

Cuntalk
03-11-2002, 06:51 PM
bro everlite...how much u paid for her service?

everlite
03-11-2002, 06:59 PM
$50 For HJ
$80 For BJ
$100 For FJ

But this price maybe cheaper it up to you to talk to her

so bro hope once you try her,let us know your feeling

:p

everlite
06-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Went to see kitty yesterday again.
This time i just want a normally mausage from her.
Wait for her in the room for five mins.She is happy to see me and we started chatting abt my job and her bussiness.
I told her that i dun want any special this time.So she start her normal mausage using oil.But when she is mausage my both leg,she started to ply with my didi,i told her that i dun want,but she dun listen and keep doing it,later she even started to do BJ!!
I cant stop her cos it too shoik!!!!She then undress herself and use her both breast to rub on my didi.Wow!she is going to do breast fuck on me!!!Oh i could not belive that she is doing this to me.Abt ten mins i cum,oh that's very very shoik!!! I ask her do she ever done this to other customer? She answer me that this the first time she do it cos i'm her good customer.She wont anyhow do it to other unless she know this customer well.
Well she later even wash up for me,during that time i even play with her breast,well still solid dun match her age at all.
I told her why i say i dun want special and yet she still doing for me?She this is not special,it very very special and both of us laugh.
Well brother out there,this is another FR of me and kitty again.
So any brother who had try her before care to share your FR?
By the way,abt the damage for this happen i will not post up cos she charge me a very very special price.So brother who wish to enjoy this,you have to try to get along well with kitty.
Ok that's all brothers!!
Take care and good luck!!

giggs310010
06-11-2002, 02:30 PM
Wait for her in the room for five mins.She is happy to see me and we started chatting abt my job and her bussiness.
I told her that i dun want any special this time.So she start her normal mausage using oil.But when she is mausage my both leg,she started to ply with my didi,i told her that i dun want,but she dun listen and keep doing it,later she even started to do BJ!!
I cant stop her cos it too shoik!!!!She then undress herself and use her both breast to rub on my didi.Wow!she is going to do breast fuck on me!!!Oh i could not belive that she is doing this to me.Abt ten mins i cum,oh that's very very shoik!!! I ask her do she ever done this to other customer? She answer me that this the first time she do it cos i'm her good customer.She wont anyhow do it to other unless she know this customer well.
Well she later even wash up for me,during that time i even play with her breast,well still solid dun match her age at all.
I told her why i say i dun want special and yet she still doing for me?She this is not special,it very very special and both of us laugh.
By the way,abt the damage for this happen i will not post up cos she charge me a very very special price.So brother who wish to enjoy this,you have to try to get along well with kitty.
Ok that's all brothers!!

hi everlite,
Since you like chio auntie, have you tried Maggie of Pan Island HC before.
She is also horny, sound like Kitty also.

dicky80
07-11-2002, 11:32 PM
Ok that's all brothers!!

Yo, brudder everlite, does Kitty has big tits? Real or fake ones?

everlite
08-11-2002, 02:54 PM
she has a A/B cup but to know more you have to find out yourself bro

nuclearkid
08-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Hmmm...after bbbj, you did it raw?

SSSS69SG
08-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Previously when she is in Cesar HC, she is allow to do raw . That was many years ago but dunno now ?

everlite
08-11-2002, 05:10 PM
Previously when she is in Cesar HC, she is allow to do raw . That was many years ago but dunno now ?

so you have to find it yourself brother!
But if you can make good friend with her?
you sure will get very special service from her......

So bothers if you happen to try something very special from her, please share and let all the other feel it.

dicky80
08-11-2002, 09:16 PM
Probably will get her to perform a footjob on me, i think she'll most happily oblige.....heheheheh.........

Bizsta
09-11-2002, 03:24 AM
Wow Kitty is still around after so many yrs,she was an ang-pai in the 1980's when she was working in Victory HC at Guan Hua Blg
after Victory closed down she went to Caesar Palace at Golden Mile. Still remembered her cat-bath and esp the pink nipples(maybe black now) after so many sucking by U guys ha ha ha

everlite
09-11-2002, 12:44 PM
Hi brother !!
tell you something.she still the same,never change much.the same old kitty with the cat-bath and the pink nipples.

HC man
09-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Bizsta
Wow Kitty is still around after so many yrs,she was an ang-pai in the 1980's when she was working in Victory HC at Guan Hua Blg
after Victory closed down she went to Caesar Palace at Golden Mile. Still remembered her cat-bath and esp the pink nipples(maybe black now) after so many sucking by U guys ha ha ha WOW!!! since 1980 may i know how old is she now thank bro.

Cuntalk
09-11-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by HC man
WOW!!! since 1980 may i know how old is she now thank bro.

if she was 20 at that time then now sld be ard 42...if she was 30...:eek:

everlite
09-11-2002, 04:29 PM
No la all brothers out there.
Kitty not that old la,have check her ic.
only 35yrs
and she leave Victory since 1990.not like what they say 1980s.
dun get the wrong ideal.
Btw me will be going to look for kitty later

ricky69
11-11-2002, 01:20 PM

So bothers if you happen to try something very special from her, please share and let all the other feel it.

Bro everlite, you post so many FRs abt kitty that it could look like a marketing effort! But I was

ricky69
11-11-2002, 01:31 PM

Bro everlite, you post so many FRs abt kitty that it could look like a marketing effort! But I was quite a regular of Kitty when she was at Caesar so I know that your FRs are true. I'll visit her again soon and look forward to her "anything can" attitude. To be frank, I thk she's at least 40 yr old, but her skills are good. I used to use her as a "practice partner" when I wanted to try out new technique (my gf don't allow somethings) or when I was very stress and need to release the stress.

everlite
12-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Hi brother thanks for your comment.
Went to look for kitty again on sunday.
Becos it was a raining day,and feel a bit horny .
went in the room and wait for her,she was happy when she saw me,chat a while and start to musage for me.a real good musage make me feel fresh and relex.Later i told her to give a good musage for the next half an hour.So she agree and tell to relex and enjoy.
when she was musage on my back,suddenly she started to blow air on my back,all the way to my ass!!!Wow it was shiok man,and later she start to lick my ass and my ball.
abt five mins she ask me to turn over,she lick my napple and whole body,all the way down to my did and started her BJ with no cap,and she ever eat up my two ball and ply with it!!!wow my god it's very very the song!!!
This time her BJ is different from last time,i dun know how to say it,but it really very different even she does not do CIM.THis feeling is very much more better than CIM!!
Abt twenty mins she change to HJ,her HJ is also different,not let other,she is using two hands on it!!!This is the first time i come across HJ with two hands,the feeling is dam shiok you know.
At last i cum.....i can only say is this whole sexual musage is better than FJ.and from what KItty told me that this is only the basic sexual musage.Wow!!I cant think how will the feeling is if she doing the full sexual musage on me?
I told her that i ging to be back the next day.but she told me that she off.WOW what a bad day.I aslo forgotten she is OFF on Monday.
Too Bad maybe next time.

Here is the rate on my this FR on her.

HJ: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
Sexual musage: 10/10 (must try!!!!)
Total damage: $33 + $80 = $113.00
But this time i have more than forty-five mins with her.

That's all brother!
Till next time i will try her FULL SEXUAL Musage and will share the FR to you.
Happy day and good luck.
;)

wu2nian4
12-11-2002, 03:25 PM
yea, u do.

12-11-2002, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by everlite
That's all brother!
Till next time i will try her FULL SEXUAL Musage and will share the FR to you.
Happy day and good luck.

Hi bro Everlite,
I really envy you. You got the best treatment from Kitty mine
unfortunately is always below par. You must be the luckiest guy choinging HC or you might be her Soul Sister, you know she having your missing rib. Anyway do enjoy yourself.
Cheers

sexhero
07-08-2003, 01:51 AM
what does FJ mean?

Fuuck
09-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Everlite , have u ever assfuck her. I would try to try. I though she look like 45 to me

becks2410
15-08-2003, 10:12 AM
where is this mikado?

Went there yesterday but only saw Hougang de sauna.

Which floor??

Manudieliao
15-08-2003, 11:15 AM
Any brothers out there who want her fj can post a hidden message to me. She is now doing free-lance at her home. If you want her contact no, reply to me and intro a nice girl for me as well...hehehe...i mean someone chio in hc or tui na pdmm.
Cheers

SilkStalk.
15-08-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Manudieliao
Any brothers out there who want her fj can post a hidden message to me. She is now doing free-lance at her home. If you want her contact no, reply to me and intro a nice girl for me as well...hehehe...i mean someone chio in hc or tui na pdmm.
Cheers

Her contact and address were posted all over the forum sometime ago..... Hardworking brothers should be able to find them in this forum...... Just click on search button........

factor-x
15-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by sexhero
what does FJ mean?

Fcuk-Job (http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html)

factor-x
15-08-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
Her contact and address were posted all over the forum sometime ago..... Hardworking brothers should be able to find them in this forum...... Just click on search button........

Yup, manudieliao trying to capitalize on laziness of others eh?