PDA

View Full Version : MY Saloon at GLH

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

giggs310010
08-11-2002, 02:02 PM
After reading alot on all the saloon in previous thread, I decide to tryout 1.
I was driving near GLH, so decide to pop in. I tell myself, if I get to see aunities in the saloon, I will not walk in but instead will proceed to 5th floor Golden Garden to tryout brown sugar.
Went to 3rd floor, as lift door opens I straight away walk into MY, saw 2 girls about early 30's, and 1 about late 40's. So I asked the late 40's any massage, she say yes, I asked her can I choose the girl, she said YES.

So after looking at the 2 girls, I choose the one with CFM look.
Her name is Xiao Nin. The other girl is Xian Yun also not bad looking.

XN lead me to the back of the saloon, I lied down and she proceed to massage me. Only 1 miserable partition to cover half the area, in the mist of massage the other 2 girls keeps walking in & out to access to the washing basin.

After 10 mins, I asked XN can I touch her, she say yes.
So I slowly reach out my hand to go under her skirt to feel, wow is wearing a g-string. I continue to touch her butt, squeeze her A size tits too. Even use 2 finger to finger her. Through the whole touching, the 2 girls still keep walking in & out of the area, off course saw the whole hank panky, but acted as if they don't see.

These goes on for 30 mins, cannot takan & I finally shot my load, XN clean up my cock with a wet towel, also clean my hand as it is wet with her cunt juice.
Overall a very satisfied 1st time experience in Saloon.

Anybody else have good experience to share ?

nuclearkid
08-11-2002, 03:18 PM
Was she playing with your cock in full view of the other girls?? No privacy at all? Don't mind me asking but how much did you pay in all, bro?

giggs310010
08-11-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by nuclearkid
Was she playing with your cock in full view of the other girls?? No privacy at all? Don't mind me asking but how much did you pay in all, bro?

Yes, in full view of the other girls that walk in to access to the washing basin or fridge.
No privacy, but very exciting to let 3rd parties saloon girls to see.
How I wish they could join in for threesome HJ.

Got special pricing from XN, cannot tell you to spoilt the market rate, I have my way to convience her to pay lower than market price.
I want her to still earn more.

Time and Tide
08-11-2002, 07:19 PM
wah, must try leh!

leekme
08-11-2002, 07:23 PM
Wah Brother don't remind me! The XY is my Ice Beauty and I would die to go back to her. I am afraid to genna stuck by her, so I control. Futunately her voice sucks big time, so the few times I called to chat with her, really put me off. I believe XN should have a towel covering when she play with your little brother. I would go back to look for XY only if she agree to FJ outside MY. Else, it will only serve to tickle my passion for her beauty.

In any case, thanks for the great FR.

leek
Originally posted by giggs310010
I was driving near GLH, so decide to pop in. I tell myself, if I get to see aunities in the saloon, I will not walk in but instead will proceed to 5th floor Golden Garden to tryout brown sugar.
Went to 3rd floor, as lift door opens I straight away walk into MY, saw 2 girls about early 30's, and 1 about late 40's. So I asked the late 40's any massage, she say yes, I asked her can I choose the girl, she said YES.

XN lead me to the back of the saloon, I lied down and she proceed to massage me. Only 1 miserable partition to cover half the area, in the mist of massage the other 2 girls keeps walking in & out to access to the washing basin.

So I slowly reach out my hand to go under her skirt to feel, wow is wearing a g-string. I continue to touch her butt, squeeze her A size tits too. Even use 2 finger to finger her. Through the whole touching, the 2 girls still keep walking in & out of the area, off course saw the whole hank panky, but acted as if they don't see.

These goes on for 30 mins, cannot takan & I finally shot my load, XN clean up my cock with a wet towel, also clean my hand as it is wet with her cunt juice.

meatlover
08-11-2002, 07:26 PM

Yes, in full view of the other girls that walk in to access to the washing basin or fridge.
No privacy, but very exciting to let 3rd parties saloon girls to see.
How I wish they could join in for threesome HJ.

Got special pricing from XN, cannot tell you to spoilt the market rate, I have my way to convience her to pay lower than market price.
I want her to still earn more.

you don't reveal the price is consider spoil market cause other choengsters will be paying at a higher premium

leekme
08-11-2002, 07:58 PM
Bro don't get upset. As far as I know, the gals in MY would settle for any tips you give them. There's no standard rate. But most of the time I tip them between $20-$30, not including the money for the massage, which is $22 per hour, so total damage would be in the range of $42-$52. That's assuming you raba her and she wank you off, which my case always. If not, you can tip her less. I'll leave it up to your finiancial ability to decide how much to tip.

leek
Originally posted by meatlover

you don't reveal the price is consider spoil market cause other choengsters will be paying at a higher premium

giggs310010
09-11-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by leekme
Wah Brother don't remind me! The XY is my Ice Beauty and I would die to go back to her. I am afraid to genna stuck by her, so I control. .

leek

Leekme,
XY is indeed quite good looking, with nice smooth skin.
I have to choose 1 among the 2, so settle for XN cos she has CFM look.

XN has very smooth butt, nice to touch n squeeze.

DO you have any detail FR on XY, thanks.

ah bee
11-11-2002, 03:44 AM
Bro, where the hell is GLH??? Pls enlight me. Thanks.

leekme
11-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Yes, I have written a detail FR on XY call "Ice Beauty". Can find it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sgcheapthrills.

leek
Leekme,
XY is indeed quite good looking, with nice smooth skin.
I have to choose 1 among the 2, so settle for XN cos she has CFM look.

XN has very smooth butt, nice to touch n squeeze.

DO you have any detail FR on XY, thanks.

giggs310010
11-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Yes, I have written a detail FR on XY call "Ice Beauty". Can find it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sgcheapthrills.

leek

Do you have any other recommendations besides Ice Beauty.

holycummer
11-11-2002, 12:06 PM
hi bros....can any bro tell me how to get to this place?im interested to try it out.please pm me on the details.

thank you very much from bro holycummer.

leekme
11-11-2002, 12:07 PM
Look into the Kai Sing thread. A lot on MY have been discussed.

leek
Do you have any other recommendations besides Ice Beauty.

RedDrag0n
11-11-2002, 02:03 PM
GLH = Glenseagle Hospital?

tsuyoyi
11-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by RedDrag0n

Bro...you acting blur or what?
GLH = GoldXX LandXXXX HotXX

Get it?

tanmikel
11-11-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by RedDrag0n

Go Lick Hamid
Girl Leave Home
Geylang Last House

sure or not ?? hospital where got this kind of thing

horsepunter
11-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Went to MY on 2/11 and ask for ann but too bad she is not in that day. Saw some posting abt her , lao chio and good service.
Anyway, take a look inside and find it is too open. Will try again and post a FR here. Anyone her try ann b4?

giggs310010
12-11-2002, 12:02 PM
Wah Brother don't remind me! The XY is my Ice Beauty and I would die to go back to her.
In any case, thanks for the great FR.

leek

hi Leekme,

I finally tried XY yesterday. So in 1 week I tried both XY & XN.

What's the different between the 2.
XY is definately more daring in her services, give me bare BJ, allow me to pull down her blouse to squeeze her tits. Later she climb on the bed to hug me & kiss me.
Cannot tahan long, I ask her to use her 2 thigh to rub my cock. Both lying side way on the bed, like that her thigh could do the rubbing on my cock, in a short while I shot my load on her thigh, making her thigh very messy & sticky.
The next half hour she did a very good leg massage for me.
XY do not have as nice butt to touch as XN. XN wears g-string, very firm, smooth & nice to grab butt, XN allows fingering.

Both have their good points, depending what you're looking for.

joe3613
12-11-2002, 12:29 PM
Guys, i was there last evening ard 630pm to 730pm. was outside bioing beauty shop and the one nxt to it. Seen a couple of nice gals coming out frm beauty. saw a couple guys looking ard the area...are u guys frm the forum as well. 2 guys with specs. a guy with bermudas...it's pretty obvious these ppl are checking out their place before going in for the kill. So i pull up my courage and masuklah.
instead of 2 saw 3 gals there select one of them. sorry forgotten abt the name :(
But wow nice and kinky service but it's pretty dark in there with the television on. so whatever noise i make...it'll be overlapped :D

So they start massaging and as usual sop (it's my first time doing a HJ). Nice and slow....ruba ruba her neh neh was great!!!!

will be going back again. total damage 50 inclusive of simple massage which i couldn't care. heheheh

* but guys dun flame me. will i get hiv or other stds via hj? feeling scared but willing to go back anytime!

cheers!

leekme
12-11-2002, 01:33 PM
Wah, bro, your session sounds more song than mine. Got BBBJ some more!!! Don't you agree that XY voice sucks? It really doesn't match her ice beauty look.

Leek
hi Leekme,

I finally tried XY yesterday. So in 1 week I tried both XY & XN.

What's the different between the 2.
XY is definately more daring in her services, give me bare BJ, allow me to pull down her blouse to squeeze her tits. Later she climb on the bed to hug me & kiss me.
Cannot tahan long, I ask her to use her 2 thigh to rub my cock. Both lying side way on the bed, like that her thigh could do the rubbing on my cock, in a short while I shot my load on her thigh, making her thigh very messy & sticky.
The next half hour she did a very good leg massage for me.
XY do not have as nice butt to touch as XN. XN wears g-string, very firm, smooth & nice to grab butt, XN allows fingering.

Both have their good points, depending what you're looking for.

giggs310010
12-11-2002, 01:57 PM
Wah, bro, your session sounds more song than mine. Got BBBJ some more!!! Don't you agree that XY voice sucks? It really doesn't match her ice beauty look.

Leek

Yes, XY don't have nice voice, but who cares.
I enjoy shooting on her thigh, shiok man.

leekme
12-11-2002, 02:50 PM
Bro, do you think XY will agree to a FJ session outside MY? I hinted her but she act blur. Then I called her several times, before I can ask her I realize I made a big mistake, her voice sounds so bad that it turned me off, and not to mention about asking for FJ anymore. Maybe if I see her I will focus more on her looks than voice, hence can get me excited.

Leek
Yes, XY don't have nice voice, but who cares.
I enjoy shooting on her thigh, shiok man.

dragon8866
12-11-2002, 02:54 PM
So xy and xn are both above 30 yrs old?

Sunshine
12-11-2002, 11:09 PM
Went to MY on 11/11 and tried XY she is friendly ,
very daring .

Agreed that there is no privacy but very exciting as u
must not be shy to enjoy as I was given the last chair and the reflection is on the hairdressing glass , well who cares pull down her bra and suck her nipple .

U have to imagine that nobody is around and ignore everybody there .

Inclusive massage & HJ total = 42

Have to remind all cheongster please do not spoilt the market by paying at a higher premium .

We have to maintain the price so that everyone can enjoy without having to pay higher $$$ .

giggs310010
12-11-2002, 11:10 PM
Bro, do you think XY will agree to a FJ session outside MY? I hinted her but she act blur. Then I called her several times, before I can ask her I realize I made a big mistake, her voice sounds so bad that it turned me off, and not to mention about asking for FJ anymore. Maybe if I see her I will focus more on her looks than voice, hence can get me excited.

Leek

I don't think she does FJ outside MY.
I did ask her also, but she turn down my offer.

giggs310010
12-11-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by dragon8866
So xy and xn are both above 30 yrs old?

Looks like late 20's to early 30's.
Seriously is very worth for $42, can finger, touch everywhere, bj from XY etc.

snipeshot08
13-11-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi

Get it?

No lah...i think he meant Geylang Langsai Hotel......:D

pig40
17-11-2002, 01:15 AM
Besides XY & XN, another younger lady is Ah Mei. The older ones are Anne(in-service for more than a year), Ah Cat and Ah Qi. Ah Qi does the hair-cut & hair-wash. Ah Cat is the thin & short one with golden hair and very friendly. There are a few regular Senior Citizen customers. You must be very lucky to get the VIP bed (right behind the shop). It is another kind of experience other than going to Geylang for proper zeroing and firing practice.

leekme
17-11-2002, 08:44 PM
Last week finally cannot tahan went down to look for my beauty XY. My's business is freaking good. From one glance I see that all the barber chairs are taken, needless to say the bed. Somemore got 2 or 3 bros waiting in line. Saw XY, ever so attractive, wearing a very short seductive skirt, working of course. Lady boss grap hold of my arm, ask me to take a sit and wait for 30 mins!!!! Crazy, ask me to sit there and watch my beloved XY serve another gentleman (maybe one of you bros here), while I swallow seliva. How can any man tahan! Regret a little recommending XY to bros, but later regained my senses, got good lobang must be generous and share! NVM, find excuse left MY and went to MJM. Hope you guys enjoyed XY.

Leek
Originally posted by pig40
Besides XY & XN, another younger lady is Ah Mei. The older bones are Anne(in-service for more than a year), Ah Cat and Ah Qi. Ah Qi does the hair-cut & hair-wash. Ah Cat is the thin & short one with golden hair and very friendly. There are a few regular Senior Citizen customers. You must be very lucky to get the VIP bed (right behind the shop). It is another kind of experience other than going to Geylang for proper zeroing and firing practice.

Voodoo
18-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Went to MJM for the 1st time over the weekend. very crowded. XY lead me to a chair and started to massage my head, sometimes pressing her boobs on my head! hehe. the massage is not worth mentioning and she ask whether wan to jerk off or not? i then realised that she wanna jerk me off at that place with 2 ah pek beside me, seemingly enjoying themselves too. so i ask "wah so open one eh?" XY: " nevermind one. dun need to be scared!"

while she doing me, alot of opening and closing of doors with bros coming in to ask for massage.... i din manage to take off her bra so just caress and touch touch. we ended up frenching and finally i cum with her tongue in my mouth! after that press here press there abit. then i notice one if the gal was lying on top of one of the ah pek and was making out. think they were kissing licking the hell out of each other. then i ask her to massage my shoulders and while doing that she press her boobs on my head again.... hehe so i just rest my head( the big one ) on her breast... wah....

times up. paid and left. was actually expecting some more from her so din give extra. wanna come back and try only if got the cubicle.

while i was there, 2 bro came in and wanna massage. but no space liao so boss ask them to come back after an hour. they say wait for fren then come again. haha isit anyone of u???

tanmikel
19-11-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Voodoo
Went to MJM for the 1st time over the weekend. very crowded. XY lead me to a chair and started to massage my head, sometimes pressing her boobs on my head! hehe. the massage is not worth mentioning and she ask whether wan to jerk off or not? i then realised that she wanna jerk me off at that place with 2 ah pek beside me, seemingly enjoying themselves too. so i ask "wah so open one eh?" XY: " nevermind one. dun need to be scared!"

while she doing me, alot of opening and closing of doors with bros coming in to ask for massage.... i din manage to take off her bra so just caress and touch touch. we ended up frenching and finally i cum with her tongue in my mouth! after that press here press there abit. then i notice one if the gal was lying on top of one of the ah pek and was making out. think they were kissing licking the hell out of each other. then i ask her to massage my shoulders and while doing that she press her boobs on my head again.... hehe so i just rest my head( the big one ) on her breast... wah....

times up. paid and left. was actually expecting some more from her so din give extra. wanna come back and try only if got the cubicle.

while i was there, 2 bro came in and wanna massage. but no space liao so boss ask them to come back after an hour. they say wait for fren then come again. haha isit anyone of u???

sure ? I thought XY and XN was at MY , how come suddenly at MJM ?

dragon8866
19-11-2002, 09:43 AM
Are you uys serious?? open door only can see all the action happening in full view??
Free show for all?

leekme
19-11-2002, 10:25 AM
I think there was a typo. Confirm that it should be MY not MJM.

Leek
Originally posted by tanmikel

leekme
19-11-2002, 10:28 AM
Bro,

It is true to a certain extend. However if you read the reports carefully, it will say that they cover with a towel. Hence you can consider discreet action happening in full view, and Yes, free show for all to see! But why would you bother to just see! Get into the action yourself.

Leek
Originally posted by dragon8866
Are you uys serious?? open door only can see all the action happening in full view??
Free show for all?

tanmikel
19-11-2002, 11:04 AM
Bro,

It is true to a certain extend. However if you read the reports carefully, it will say that they cover with a towel. Hence you can consider discreet action happening in full view, and Yes, free show for all to see! But why would you bother to just see! Get into the action yourself.

Leek

its the same thrill (cheap) you get while doing it in a car

The Idiot
20-11-2002, 12:25 PM
What is their operating time?

cheers

TI

Voodoo
20-11-2002, 06:37 PM

I apologise for my typo mistake. its MY not MJM.

delta650369
20-11-2002, 07:03 PM
eh... brothers... can i know where is this MY saloon located at please. If anyone know don't mind private message me. Thanks.

latebloomer
21-11-2002, 01:25 AM
Last week finally cannot tahan went down to look for my beauty XY. My's business is freaking good. From one glance I see that all the barber chairs are taken, needless to say the bed. Somemore got 2 or 3 bros waiting in line. Saw XY, ever so attractive, wearing a very short seductive skirt, working of course. Lady boss grap hold of my arm, ask me to take a sit and wait for 30 mins!!!! Crazy, ask me to sit there and watch my beloved XY serve another gentleman (maybe one of you bros here), while I swallow seliva. How can any man tahan! Regret a little recommending XY to bros, but later regained my senses, got good lobang must be generous and share! NVM, find excuse left MY and went to MJM. Hope you guys enjoyed XY.

Leek

Yes, biz is good at MY. Heard from Miao that most of the customers are new birds, in their 20's, unlike the regulars who are usually older.
She claims that the ladies are a little worried about the sudden increased attendance.
They know abt this forum and she said it must be because of increased writeup here that their biz is booming.
However the av is watching too. So you guys may wanna tame it down somewhat. So you don't end up losing the fun cause the girls got arrested.
Which has actually happened to MY b4. Earlier this year, the av hauled away 4 PRC girls during a raid. There were rumours that the av was alerted by the girls next door cause they were upset that MY's biz was so good while theirs were floundering. And this is the same situation now. So be careful!!

pig40
21-11-2002, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Idiot
[B]What is their operating time?

11am to 10pm. No PRCs, Malaysians. XN should also be XL due to pronunciation discrepancy. XY, Ah Mei and Ah Cat strongly recommended because they are extremely friendly. S$22.00 per hour. Of course, hair cut and hair wash are available but done by someone much senior.

ugaia
21-11-2002, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Idiot
[B]What is their operating time?

11am to 10pm. No PRCs, Malaysians. XN should also be XL due to pronunciation discrepancy. XY, Ah Mei and Ah Cat strongly recommended because they are extremely friendly. S$22.00 per hour. Of course, hair cut and hair wash are available but done by someone much senior.

eh,,

XN and ah mei are from china. the rest, dunno.

bohemian
21-11-2002, 02:26 PM
hi,
any brudders know if the sloon next door to MY - JM offers the same svc & same std of gals?

if so den may b some of us can port over there so they won't get red eyes seeing so many customers at MY!! :D

KIAA
21-11-2002, 03:36 PM
Looks like late 20's to early 30's.
Seriously is very worth for $42, can finger, touch everywhere, bj from XY etc.

what is the price for BBJ coz i dun wan to spoil the market for
paying more as some brudders had mentioned.

thanks!

Voodoo
21-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by bohemian
hi,
any brudders know if the sloon next door to MY - JM offers the same svc & same std of gals?

if so den may b some of us can port over there so they won't get red eyes seeing so many customers at MY!! :D

Why dun U try and let us know!??!!? Thnz and write FR after u try....

i_m_yr_farsher
21-11-2002, 05:57 PM
kudos to those open concept trials!

pretty risky tho.

live2002evil
21-11-2002, 11:34 PM
drop by at glh ard 11.30am today specially to visit MY. went in saw i elderly lady, named gr..., i think she boss or wat lah. looked ard, nothing much, can see 1 gal right to the end working, was told tat it is xy. no other gals ard liao. ask gr..., she say she going to call them so i wait lor. asked her who she called, she say xiao ling, hmm........ never hear her name mention b4 her, but nvm jus try lah. (jus realised she's the xn mentioned here)
anyway, she came abt 1pm. would not say she very pretty but still can lah. the xy behind is much much better. massage massage for a while, my hands all over her already....ask if my 1st time....i say yes.....how i know abt tis place....frens recommend lah....frens tell me anything abt the place........of cos....price?........42 lor, all inclusive....but she say standard is 22 + 30....i think she trying to con me liao, so i told her standard + bj okay lor, provided i release. she agree, so on lah. started w hand slowly slowly touching didi n nipple, then started to lick my nips. feeling not too bad. i did not go for her bottom, jus undid her bra n play w her nips. her bj jus a quick one, she say afraid cos we r in the open. but she did it bare. after a long while, me still not come yet, time running out. ask me if i wanted to extend another 1/2 hr, go behind cubicle n do. i say no time, so did not jerk off. in the end, paid her 42 only as agreed.
overall quite refreshing feeling, though she might not b my type. managed to see xy, she really look good. nxt time come must try her. but she seems quite popular, must call n book first i think. went back to work after tat n then at night went to ip to release

delta650369
21-11-2002, 11:57 PM
Eh brothers... pls anyone can tell me the place.

latebloomer
22-11-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi

Get it?

Hey delta, if you cannot fill in the blank, then you're too blur to go, so don't bother eh!

:mad:

gunner
22-11-2002, 01:14 AM
was at GLH this afternoon ard 4pm. Observe that MY business is gd wor. Was looking from 3rd for like 15min, 2 guys went in already leh.... guess many pple who browse this forum muz have gone there to try try liao wor.....

shentonwayGUY
22-11-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by gunner
was at GLH this afternoon ard 4pm. Observe that MY business is gd wor. Was looking from 3rd for like 15min, 2 guys went in already leh.... guess many pple who browse this forum muz have gone there to try try liao wor..... [B]

Yeah,but it really isnt my cup of tea. it is SO Open. Everything done in full view of others,and it makes me look cheap. i rather go up to the 4th floor HC or cross over the road to Haji or Bali.

Penn
22-11-2002, 10:35 AM
yeah man!...
too open like giving free show for others....
rather go for a quickie at shenton (celestial) which is near work place...

pukimon
23-11-2002, 02:15 PM
Went there last evening only one Ah Pek around. I was so shy I ask for a hair wash but ended up on the massage bed as well
Ah Mei is sweet looking & friendly. Massage so so but service is good. But no touching below. Its one unusual experience for me
like classmate jerking you off in the library

shoot
23-11-2002, 04:18 PM
hello i'm new, see everyone so happy must also join in.

Do u just ask XY they will know or have to tell them full name? Price negotiate with the girl or fixed. Pay to counter or to the girl?

Sorry ah, first post already so many questions. but pls reply if u know still new here. i may post more if I have new happening. OK

leekme
23-11-2002, 05:23 PM
Bro,

You have to ask for her full name. XY is only her initials. You need to dig carefully into previous posts to find out what XY stands for. Enjoy reading.

Massage price $22/hr is fixed. Tips for the gal is up to you. Again read previous posts to find out how much other bros give normally, else just give what you feel like, and see the reaction of the gal to find out if you gave "little", "standard" or "much", this should be quite interesting :)

Tips normally give to gal directly. Massage money can pay to gal also or pay at counter.

Enjoy!

Leek
Originally posted by shoot
hello i'm new, see everyone so happy must also join in.

Do u just ask XY they will know or have to tell them full name? Price negotiate with the girl or fixed. Pay to counter or to the girl?

Sorry ah, first post already so many questions. but pls reply if u know still new here. i may post more if I have new happening. OK

shoot
23-11-2002, 05:49 PM
Thank a lot bro. Very good info. have coffee next time OK

leekme
23-11-2002, 06:10 PM
So stingy! At least offer Tiger mah :) just kidding.

Leek
Originally posted by shoot
Thank a lot bro. Very good info. have coffee next time OK

Voodoo
24-11-2002, 02:53 PM
So stingy! At least offer Tiger mah :) just kidding.

Leek

Hahaha. I dun need Tiger... can i just have a Redbull??? :D

KIAA
25-11-2002, 10:34 AM
After reading so many threads on XY so made an effort down to MY. Initially was at the barber chair doing the massage but luckily manage to move in to the happening area. Got a wonderful time wif her...frenching, huging, fingering, pressing all in!!! at last unloaded wif BJ/HJ. Total damage $50, next target MAY!!!

tanmikel
25-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by delta650369
Eh brothers... pls anyone can tell me the place.

its in Tuas , right inside the the custom checkpoint . you must sign in with your passport first though .

axedia
25-11-2002, 11:31 AM
Recently just went down and met up XY. After done with the normal service, went to THE room wer all the happening happens. fondling her breast withe one hand and the other busy fingering until juice sound is heard. After all this is the Bj with streo sound effect but a little soft. Cum in BJ and left the place $50 lesser but happier:p

Voodoo
25-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Wow!!! All of u kanna BJ while i only got HJ....

Shit must go back and get it blown! haha:D Must choose those happening time to go!

Tomahawk
26-11-2002, 04:46 PM
read so many posts here, beh tahan, went to visit today. made a 1:45pm appt for xy, and arrived too early, so i stationed myself at level 3 to spy spy. got 3 girls hanging around outside the salon, one of them in a light blue top and grey leather skirt. looked rather chio. i guessed that she must be xy.

went in a while after the girls had disappeared into the salon. they recognised me as the guy who had been standing around outside earlier. i was right about the chio girl. indeed the girl i was there for. was i lucky or what, no customers at all, and i got the happening area straight away.

had about 10 minutes of sop massage, and later xy started massaging my chest. i got the hint, and i proceeded to touch her all over.

xy was very playful, and a few times said she wanted to see how my didi looked like. i didn't let her do the hj till i had enough of playing, coz i know i come very fast. so for some time i sucked and fingered her breasts and made her lie on me, sometimes pulling her towards me as i leaned backwards. really fun. when it was time to do the "thing", she merely sayanged my didi a little while we were kissing, and i came in no time.

xy said she didn't do bj so i thought it was safe to do frenching. now as i go thru past posts i realise mabbe i've been wrong. she also didn't allow me to unbuckle her bra. *shrug*

i like her playfulness and good attitude, which more than make up for her small breasts. somehow i felt much more comfortable there than in an hc. maybe it's more cozy than an hc and also the price's much lower. will definitely return.

by the way, one bespectacled guy in a light blue (?) shirt got up from his seat as i was leaving (around 2:05pm), with a smile on his face. he had been waiting for the cubicle. must be one of you out there. hee...

Voodoo
26-11-2002, 06:11 PM
Hi Bro tomahawk,

glad that u enjoy ur session with her. btw how much was the damage to pocket??

i got a feeling she getting more and more ang pai liao cos of all the people looking for her. Let's see if her service and attitute will maintain at the same level??

Tomahawk
26-11-2002, 07:03 PM
hi bro voodoo,

thanks for your reply. when i saw the first article after my post, i thought praps you were that guy in blue i saw earlier today. kekeke.

ok my damage today was $52 ($22 + $30). i'm surprised that some bro managed to spend only $42. hmmm. maybe my $52 is a little steep, considering that i had no bj.

must try to ask xy for bj next time. and after reading what latebloomer said about cat, i must try her too. she actually walked into the bed area to use the basin or something today, and i think i found her chio (can't rem how she looks like now, though).

so voodoo, you been to my yourself?

tys90246
26-11-2002, 08:04 PM
big wind blow....
hear from my friends, he 'kena' something after when to MY for a session...be ware leh..

jetabout2001
26-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Went to checkn out MY today.
Ask for XY but she just started on someone.
So settled for XN.
She started SOP on head, then she took acloth to wipe my face, then my body. Then started to touch my chests, and I responded. Soon my hands were all over her. Unbuckle her bra....
Later we went to the bed, and she started to work on my didi, while i hug her and work on her puss.
Good value.......

leekme
26-11-2002, 09:55 PM
Care to elaborate more? What services did you friend had? If it's just HJ, wonder how he 'kena' comething or what thing can he 'kena'. Don't tell me just by raba raba can kena things!

Leek
Originally posted by tys90246
big wind blow....
hear from my friends, he 'kena' something after when to MY for a session...be ware leh..

Tomahawk
27-11-2002, 09:26 AM
yah, getting a little worried now. i had been abstaining from bj and fj for a long long time, but yesterday gave in to the temptation of frenching.

now a little worried. i don't have ulcers or sores in my mouth, but who knows for sure? can the brothers who have had bj or fj from xy before let us know whether she uses cap? anyway i hope this xy didn't have ulcers yesterday...

cbdicker
27-11-2002, 09:46 AM
hav not hear of any joker contacting virus thru hj. as for bj, since it is perform on wet land, possibility exist. those on bbbj, that's the risk u r expecting. if u r only into hj or protected bj, cont. to cheong!! 4 what u know, the rumor may be intended to bring down the crowd in MY for individual advantage. ???

KIAA
27-11-2002, 10:07 AM
I believe XY won't dare to perform BBJ if she got any ucler coz this is not hygiene to her also. Any brudders ever ask her whether she went for any rountine check up?

Voodoo
27-11-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Tomahawk
hi bro voodoo,

thanks for your reply. when i saw the first article after my post, i thought praps you were that guy in blue i saw earlier today. kekeke.

ok my damage today was $52 ($22 + $30). i'm surprised that some bro managed to spend only $42. hmmm. maybe my $52 is a little steep, considering that i had no bj.

must try to ask xy for bj next time. and after reading what latebloomer said about cat, i must try her too. she actually walked into the bed area to use the basin or something today, and i think i found her chio (can't rem how she looks like now, though).

so voodoo, you been to my yourself?

Yah i have been to MY once. but the guy u saw is not me lah! haha. cos i long time no go .......:(

i also had XY but i din enjoy as much as most bro here..... read my previous post and u will know why.. :D

Voodoo
27-11-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by tys90246
big wind blow....

Yah.. maybe u wld like to elaborate abit..... dun make a molehill out of a mountain.... If ur frend really so suay kena then i think maybe its a gd idea to cautiion all bros here.....

hcfan
28-11-2002, 12:40 PM
Yah.. maybe u wld like to elaborate abit..... dun make a molehill out of a mountain.... If ur frend really so suay kena then i think maybe its a gd idea to cautiion all bros here.....

Hmmmm ..... must provide more details, if there's an alert ....

lawry
28-11-2002, 01:30 PM
pengs..

knn

tys90246 comes in here to scare ppl and tells story again...

guys he bull shit lah.. pengs.. dont worry.. worry dont play..

kekeke

lawry

leekme
28-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Bro lawry,

Why you so sure? You caught him red handed before or something like that? See in the BHC thread also got someone spreading STD warning. Wonder if they are in sync.

Leek
Originally posted by lawry
pengs..

knn

tys90246 comes in here to scare ppl and tells story again...

guys he bull shit lah.. pengs.. dont worry.. worry dont play..

kekeke

lawry

pig40
29-11-2002, 01:10 PM
The only thing to worry due to the kissing & frenching would be Hepatitis-B because of saliva contact. Go for vaccination against it if you do not already have the anti-bodies. You can pay using Medisave. Otherwise, enjoy it with XL(XN), XY, AM or AC. For AC, you get nicotine plus her saliva.

Penn
29-11-2002, 02:07 PM
tys90246
Samster

big wind blow....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what talking u?
no head no tail.......
should provide more info to all the bros here if there is really something.....

KIAA
29-11-2002, 05:30 PM
going to MY later *wink wink*

R2D2
29-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Going to bath later *wink wink*

latebloomer
30-11-2002, 12:14 AM
Otherwise, enjoy it with XL(XN), XY, AM or AC. For AC, you get nicotine plus her saliva.

Plus beer or stout, or whatever she's been drinking..... :D
Imagine, get to taste ciggy and beer for free........

Tomahawk
02-12-2002, 10:50 AM
> The only thing to worry due to the kissing & frenching would be
> Hepatitis-B because of saliva contact. Go for
vaccination against
> it if you do not already have the anti-bodies.

not true. there is a small risk of hiv infection if you perform deep kissing. hiv can be tranmitted if both parties have ulcers or other openings in their mouth.

not sure about other std's like gonorrhoea and syphillis though.

Silver_Z
02-12-2002, 11:39 AM
2 months back, I went down for my first time to check out this joint. Its very "Open", I must say. Well, I got this girl called May. Looks good to me, from PRC. SOP massage and tried to jerk me off. Didn't cum at all while I was there, but got her number. Well, I was there to get to know these PRC gals, so can ask them out.

Few days later I got her out, and brought her for a drink and chit chat. Most of the time she kept asking me abt this farking forum. I kept denying my knowledge of such forum, but she doesnt seem convinced. She even told me some fark tard printed out the entire thread for her reading pleasure. Wah lan eh!! WTF!!!

She told me she haven't seen much of SG other than her home, factory and GLH. So I told her I can bring her go sight seeing and partying when she free, just gimme a call. And she kept ephasizing thst she do not go hotel, blah blah blah..... The next time she called me ask me to bring her out, I said okay. Guess wat she requested? To pay her $22/hr bringing her out. I was like WTF! I bring her out spend money on her somemore must pay her $22/hr. And not to say she gonna gimme some service. Told her to go fark a spider, and hang up on her. hahahahaaaa.........

KIAA
02-12-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Silver_Z
2 months back, I went down for my first time to check out this joint. Its very "Open", I must say. Well, I got this girl called May. Looks good to me, from PRC. SOP massage and tried to jerk me off. Didn't cum at all while I was there, but got her number. Well, I was there to get to know these PRC gals, so can ask them out.

Few days later I got her out, and brought her for a drink and chit chat. Most of the time she kept asking me abt this farking forum. I kept denying my knowledge of such forum, but she doesnt seem convinced. She even told me some fark tard printed out the entire thread for her reading pleasure. Wah lan eh!! WTF!!!

She told me she haven't seen much of SG other than her home, factory and GLH. So I told her I can bring her go sight seeing and partying when she free, just gimme a call. And she kept ephasizing thst she do not go hotel, blah blah blah..... The next time she called me ask me to bring her out, I said okay. Guess wat she requested? To pay her $22/hr bringing her out. I was like WTF! I bring her out spend money on her somemore must pay her $22/hr. And not to say she gonna gimme some service. Told her to go fark a spider, and hang up on her. hahahahaaaa.........

Just went there last week and got this gal also. Everything quite SOP raba here and there and finally pop the golden question. She told me actually she is charging $50 for HJ + let you torch her nei nei. WTF tot her nei nei 36D or what!!! But anyway not to make a fuss with her, pay and fuck off....CCB definitely won't look for her again.

leekme
02-12-2002, 12:51 PM
Haiz... haiz.... haiz.... what can I say.

We posted these FRs for your info, to benefit the less experience, but after benefiting, you detroy the goose that lay the golden eggs!

Ignorant! Ignorant! Ignorant!

Leek

Silver_Z
02-12-2002, 01:48 PM
Haiz... haiz.... haiz.... what can I say.

We posted these FRs for your info, to benefit the less experience, but after benefiting, you detroy the goose that lay the golden eggs!

Ignorant! Ignorant! Ignorant!

Leek

I destroy the goose? How did I do that?

Bummer73
02-12-2002, 01:56 PM
I wanted to try XY and XN last Friday cos I was curious, so went to MY.

Went to the shop, open the door, Wah lao eh! the place machiam like 'hei dian' (black shop)! Inside so damn dark. I could see 2-3 girls massaging some guys, and they all turned to look at me when I entered, but the place is so dark, I can't see their faces properly.....

In the end I did not try cos the ang pai all must wait, and I did not want to wait....

Now I quite doubtful some bros here say their girl jude leh The place really very dark, you all can see their face properly meh?? Also it super open man! One short hair auntie approached me when I went in...

ol'coyote
02-12-2002, 02:08 PM
Bummer....
To try these 'open' concept hairdressing saloons....
You need to have a bit of a thick skin...also not to have an inferiority complex...
The other guys...n ladies....knoe why you are there...n what you want to experience...
No need to shy....
Yes....you can see the ladies' faces in that semi-blackout state...once your eyes have adjusted to the dimness...
Also...there are times when some of the lights will be switched on...
This is due to some fellas wanting to have an ear dig or to have the big head's hair cut / washed...

Silver_Z
02-12-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by KIAA
Just went there last week and got this gal also. Everything quite SOP raba here and there and finally pop the golden question. She told me actually she is charging $50 for HJ + let you torch her nei nei. WTF tot her nei nei 36D or what!!! But anyway not to make a fuss with her, pay and fuck off....CCB definitely won't look for her again.

Well, she told me some dumb fuck told her abt this site, and complimented it to be cheap. I am not surprise the bitch tries to make a killing for it.

cbdicker
02-12-2002, 03:44 PM

i don think bro leek pointing at u, but rather those gugu u mentioned in ur post who expose the forum. Me wen MY today oso. CCB once enter, kanna conered by the boss grace. She keep asking me am i here becoz of the forum. Keep pestering me to tell the story. I act blur to say i know nuts about internet but sort of heard something abt it, then full stop. When the gal cam, ccb, again ask me what the forum says. feel like stripping her on the spot and rape her! As if entering police station for statement like that. Somemore quote me 50hj+22=72 for all. CCB, don know who the f, spoilt the mkt untill all start asking for hc price. Should give this place a miss, afterall, kind of unnatural being operated at on there back rm surgery table (those how tried it, it guess u know th feeling). Will not go again, resume HC trip.

leekme
02-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Not you bro, the ppl who u were scolding that exposed us and our FRs. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Leek

Voodoo
02-12-2002, 11:44 PM
i agree with bro leek.... Everytime there must be a few asshole spoiling market by telling the working gals ab this forum.... maybe they wanna get some cheapo extra service in return....

can't they just say fren introduce and fullstop?!?!? when i was at MY, XY also ask me how i know ab this place i just say fren intro and went on to talk about something else....

Anyway i may give this place a miss since they are like overcharging liao....the gals seems to be on the killing since they know about this forum liao we all go there cos we like 'cheap' trill, now kanna expensive trill might as well go HC.....

To those asshole out there, if your brain juice is still intact, do us a favour.....

Sunshine
02-12-2002, 11:47 PM
For your info , kindly be firm , as I am a regular there , this is the trick if the girl u have request is still busy kindly come back later if not the lady boss will just push the lady ( mid forties ) to massage for you , just reject it .

If you want HJ tell the girl upfront only pay $20-$30
exclude the 1hr $22 as this is the market rate if she does not accept , tell her to take it or leave it don't just pay whatever she insist .

The lady boss did explain to me that I can give whenever
amount that I feel comfortable and I did remind her that if the charges is too expensive nobody will visit the place .

ugaia
03-12-2002, 01:07 AM
The $50 thing is Ah May's trick. She did quote me $50 the first time I went, about 3 months ago, but bcos some bros here already posted max $30, I was prepared. I went with S$50 in my wallet. I showed her my wallet and says after taking away S$22, I have only $28, but cannot give all $28 bcos I need $8 for makan. Left $20. She wants, she jerk me and take the $20. She don't want, I just go for the massage and pay the boss S$22. She bo pian but took $20. and it was $20 from then on.

Yah, for some bor, please do not show off let as though you know a lot. and never give in to $50 requests. Do your homework and armed yourself well. Even you have more than $50, keep the rest somewhere in other pockets. She can;t be searching you, right? and for those reading this, don't go running to tell them the trick.

ugaia
03-12-2002, 01:17 AM
can't they just say fren introduce and fullstop?!?!? when i was at MY, XY also ask me how i know ab this place i just say fren intro and went on to talk about something else....

Yah. Juz say friend introduce. Throw some names, ah tan, ah lim, ah ong. The first time I was also asked by Ah May while serving me. Told her my colleague came yesterday and was serviced by AC. (again read the postings, and do your homework) AC starts guessing names (they're not as smart). I played along. First name given, no, not him. Second name given, no not him either. Third name given, never confirm, I said, you say it's him, then it's him lor. Then I asked if my "colleague" come here often. Luckily the name given was not a full-time regular (come only once/ twice a month) so feel quite safe. But after that first session, didn't go for about 3 weeks. And I still don't go often, juz keeping to once a month too. Gave them one seldom used/ answered phone number and only when May or AC called (maybe meaning no business, so maybe hardup for $20) then only I go down.

Hehehe. Must show them whose boss. Everytime go down, they think you damm rich, so they take you for granted.

latebloomer
03-12-2002, 01:36 AM
Hey, I was complaining abt this way back when. Some idiot told Sally of JM abt sammyboy.com, even told her how to log on! Told her abt reading abt her and the other girls.(my FRs lah!)
She was on a warpath then, asked every younger, newer customer abt this. I kenna grilled too. Of course, siam like mad lah...
After a while, her interest died off. No more question abt sammyboy. But again someone told another girl liao!

Now MY is the target, cause of this particular thread. See what happened? Besides getting the girls worried and wary, make them realised got this kind of market, can raise their prices!

Usually the girls do not quote the prices of specials. I always get a 'up to you lor' reply when I asked. Then it's really up to me. If I feel more generous, and the service was good, then a bit more. Next time not as good, a bit less. Never gotten any complaints or questions. Never gotten any quotations before the act too.

Maybe you guys should cool if for a bit. Those who are regular, by all means, continue. The newer ones may wanna hold it till things settle a little.
BTW, do you know that there are regulars, esp the old men, who get specials and only pay $22?? Somemore can finger, press, squeeze, you name it, they will do it. But these are the really old birds, maybe they paid more before, now they enjoy the privileges of being a REGULAR.

That's the whole point abt these places. Regulars are definitely treated much better than the new ones who come asking for a specific name and expect wham bam thank you mam services. Take it easy, and see if you like it for the long haul. If not, better go HC, for more direct services.....

kimchi
03-12-2002, 02:24 AM
Da same old prob, some fucker wif fuckin big mouth must talk abt da forum. Why cant these fucker go there, get massage n hj then fuck off. Da price r already stated in da forum so don pay more n don go 4 hj if they ask 4 more than $50, y die die must pay wat da girl ask? U definately will sabo da market rate. These r already cheap thrill n if u tink u damn loaded go 4 HC then.

If da girl ask how u recommend, just shoot anything. There's no need 2 b afraid n u r not indebted 2 them. I pity those bro who share their stuff down here n yet get sabo by all these fucker.
These bro r kind enuf 2 share so don try 2 fuck them from behind.

Silver_Z
03-12-2002, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by cbdicker
i don think bro leek pointing at u, but rather those gugu u mentioned in ur post who expose the forum. Me wen MY today oso. CCB once enter, kanna conered by the boss grace. She keep asking me am i here becoz of the forum. Keep pestering me to tell the story. I act blur to say i know nuts about internet but sort of heard something abt it, then full stop. When the gal cam, ccb, again ask me what the forum says. feel like stripping her on the spot and rape her! As if entering police station for statement like that. Somemore quote me 50hj+22=72 for all. CCB, don know who the f, spoilt the mkt untill all start asking for hc price. Should give this place a miss, afterall, kind of unnatural being operated at on there back rm surgery table (those how tried it, it guess u know th feeling). Will not go again, resume HC trip.

Come to think abt it. why dun we give fake report? Not on the net, but replies to the ladies. Tell them that forum gave a negative remark and advice ppl not to go MY anymore since it is so open and asking price is like some 5 star HC. Will that jack down the price? cheap trick, but may work. hahahahaaa......

tanmikel
03-12-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by latebloomer
Hey, I was complaining abt this way back when. Some idiot told Sally of JM abt sammyboy.com, even told her how to log on! Told her abt reading abt her and the other girls.(my FRs lah!)
She was on a warpath then, asked every younger, newer customer abt this. I kenna grilled too. Of course, siam like mad lah...
After a while, her interest died off. No more question abt sammyboy. But again someone told another girl liao!

Now MY is the target, cause of this particular thread. See what happened? Besides getting the girls worried and wary, make them realised got this kind of market, can raise their prices!

Usually the girls do not quote the prices of specials. I always get a 'up to you lor' reply when I asked. Then it's really up to me. If I feel more generous, and the service was good, then a bit more. Next time not as good, a bit less. Never gotten any complaints or questions. Never gotten any quotations before the act too.

Maybe you guys should cool if for a bit. Those who are regular, by all means, continue. The newer ones may wanna hold it till things settle a little.
BTW, do you know that there are regulars, esp the old men, who get specials and only pay $22?? Somemore can finger, press, squeeze, you name it, they will do it. But these are the really old birds, maybe they paid more before, now they enjoy the privileges of being a REGULAR.

That's the whole point abt these places. Regulars are definitely treated much better than the new ones who come asking for a specific name and expect wham bam thank you mam services. Take it easy, and see if you like it for the long haul. If not, better go HC, for more direct services.....

you are right , this has been happening even since the delphi days . some "hero" always spoils the market . best i heard was the idiot who showed HC girls printouts of the forum .

KIAA
03-12-2002, 09:59 AM
If brudders out there can coorperate, boycott them for few mths and see what's their reaction. They tot can get a hell out of it from this forum...TAN KU KU!

Sunshine
03-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Brother Kiaa ,
I fully agreed with u , boycott them for few mths .
I will support this suggestion . I will skip this place for time being , ha ha ask them go and fly kites .

And all brudders please COORPERATE !!!

We need all of the brudders to support & boycott this place ...........

Thanks .

HC man
03-12-2002, 12:28 PM
you are right , this has been happening even since the delphi days . some "hero" always spoils the market . best i heard was the idiot who showed HC girls printouts of the forum . This type of thing happen b4 few times already once i went to the HC the gal even boost to me about her high rating that bro. here give her i of course act like i do not know anything about it and i said my hatest thing is computer .There must be more then one MOTHER FUCKERS around tell the gal about this forum. this type of people which I call them a real MOTHER FUCKERS are really very selfish they care for themselves they want to proof to the gal that they are good they tell them about what we comment on them. those who tell the HC gal or KTV gal are all FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS CHOW CHEE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugaia
03-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Hmmm,

I've been thinking. Those girls's english sucks and they're telling us that they read the whole printed stuff? Regulars at MY will know what standard their English is, so how could they have read the stuff and understand everything? Maybe they heard something but since cannot confirm, they tried bluffing that other bros have printed out stuff for them to read, and thus trying to ask us what the forum is about. If we can bluff them say fren recommend, i think they also can bluff us say they have read stuff from our forum. Make any sense?

chillicrab
03-12-2002, 02:08 PM
agreed,
some of the gals provide good service during the first few visits, but after that as they became more popular, their service standard slackens...and they "chin chai chin chai" for the rest of the hour.

also I think the mother fucker who print out or inform the gals about this forum is a dammn fucking loser...try to gain extra credits by doing so...

have not been there for quite some tme already....in fact to be service on a barber chair in the open is not my cup of tea anymore. rather go for the real thai massage or china gal massage, feel more comfortable, and it may be cheaper though.

leglover
03-12-2002, 02:27 PM
Yeh !! I agreed with bro.Chillicrab that all brothers should
boycott the place .:mad:

==============================
MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH

HC man
03-12-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ugaia
Hmmm,

I've been thinking. Those girls's english sucks and they're telling us that they read the whole printed stuff? Regulars at MY will know what standard their English is, so how could they have read the stuff and understand everything? Maybe they heard something but since cannot confirm, they tried bluffing that other bros have printed out stuff for them to read, and thus trying to ask us what the forum is about. If we can bluff them say fren recommend, i think they also can bluff us say they have read stuff from our forum. Make any sense? Must be those MOTHER FUCKER read and tell them and i think they are not the bro. here they come into this forum and read then later they go and report to the gal. about the comment here and they also can do a service to the gal by checking for them on their friend that work in the same HC as the gal. what do you all think please comment

KIAA
03-12-2002, 03:14 PM
Possible! These fuckers just registered in this forum without contributing but to look see look see and try to get some useful information. We can't stop these nuisance ppl from coming in but to let these ppl know, if you are THE ONE reading it "COME ON IF YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN, STOP IT!!! KNN YOU TOT THOSE GAL WILL GIVE YOU SPECIAL SERVICE OR FREE SERVICE IN RETURN. WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA OK, THEY TREAT YOU ONLY A TOOL!!! YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!

latebloomer
03-12-2002, 03:43 PM
Hmmm,

I've been thinking. Those girls's english sucks and they're telling us that they read the whole printed stuff? Regulars at MY will know what standard their English is, so how could they have read the stuff and understand everything? Maybe they heard something but since cannot confirm, they tried bluffing that other bros have printed out stuff for them to read, and thus trying to ask us what the forum is about. If we can bluff them say fren recommend, i think they also can bluff us say they have read stuff from our forum. Make any sense?

I don't think they read the reports themselves. But it's very easy for them to ask one of their regulars to do so. In fact, Sally asked her landlady's son to check this site for her. Luckily, the boy backed out after seeing the nature of the postings. But she has already contributed to the corruption of this poor 14 year old!! :mad:

Whatever it is, whether they read it themselves or have it read to them, the fact is that they know about us. The sudden surge of customers to MY is also sending them the same message.

I wouldn't so much call it boycott, but it would be wise to keep away for a while. They can survive without us. Before the ppl here upped the volume recently, there were already those old regulars who patronise the places almost everyday. Some of them may have in fact been turned away by the flood of samsters.
MY has been opened for 20 over years! It survived changes of management, av raids, economic downturns etc. Long after we're retired from cheonging, MY may still be standing, albeit with a new boss and different girls. I'm sure it will survive some of us wiser ones not going for a while.........

davidona
04-12-2002, 01:40 AM
I suppose much as I would love to try it out, for the sake and the long term good of fellow brudders, i will have to avoid the prominent landmarkn in singapore.

sigh....

latebloomer
04-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by davidona
I suppose much as I would love to try it out, for the sake and the long term good of fellow brudders, i will have to avoid the prominent landmarkn in singapore.

sigh....

Well, no one can stop you from going.
Just airing my opinion, after getting the feel of the situation from the feedback of other ppl here.
Be prepared for quiestions if you do go, not from us here, but from the girls.

Silver_Z
04-12-2002, 07:17 PM
I went down today, and no one ask me abt this site. At last! What a relief. hahahaaaaa........ Seems that business not as good now as few mths back. Lady boss complaining on phone to someone about bad business. heheeee...... dunno true or not. Anyway, I wont be posting no FR publicly, coz i dun wan my thread to be printed and shown to the gals. All I can say is that I had a farking good time. Never did I expect to get such service there. Woohooo.......... Cost me $80 + $6 carpark fine(only put 1 1/2 hr coupon, didnt expect to be there soooo.... long). lol!! Good things comes in 2.

chillicrab
04-12-2002, 08:08 PM
ha ha..
kanna fine and spend $86 in all still so happy...
yo the man...lol

Shakyywayy
04-12-2002, 08:16 PM
I went down today, and no one ask me abt this site. At last! What a relief. hahahaaaaa........ Seems that business not as good now as few mths back. Lady boss complaining on phone to someone about bad business. heheeee...... dunno true or not. Anyway, I wont be posting no FR publicly, coz i dun wan my thread to be printed and shown to the gals. All I can say is that I had a farking good time. Never did I expect to get such service there. Woohooo.......... Cost me $80 + $6 carpark fine(only put 1 1/2 hr coupon, didnt expect to be there soooo.... long). lol!! Good things comes in 2.

~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see....1 1/2 hr coupon, still exceed?.......must be goin for double session.....tht will come up to $44....so ur special $36? Can lower lah...must be very very special...Anyway, to each it's own..

holycummer
04-12-2002, 10:14 PM
if this people carry on leaking this forum info to the gals....then what the bros have contribute have gone to waste.to those assholes...please stop doing this.it's for our own good.:mad:

Silver_Z
05-12-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Shakyywayy
~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see....1 1/2 hr coupon, still exceed?.......must be goin for double session.....tht will come up to $44....so ur special $36? Can lower lah...must be very very special...Anyway, to each it's own..

Hehehee...... the special thing is the "Good things comes in 2", 2 hours and 2 gals, as 1 was giving me a bbbj, while another was licking my nipples and frenching. and 2 pairs of hands rubbing me all over.

Tomahawk
05-12-2002, 09:17 AM
> Hehehee...... the special thing is the "Good things comes in 2",
> 2 hours and 2 gals, as 1 was giving me a bbbj, while another was
> licking my nipples and frenching. and 2 pairs of hands rubbing me all over.

chey. thought you had fj, hj and hj, all in, maciam in hc.

leglover
05-12-2002, 10:26 AM
Hi bros, for all of us who had or going to MY at GLH please
pay not more than $30.00 for hanky panky during the
session n if they ask for more just reject it. If we stick to
our policy I M sure they'll have to accept our term.:o

MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
==============================:p

leekme
05-12-2002, 11:12 AM
Great to hear that you had good service and enjoyed yourself at reasonable rates. You said you don't want to give details but you still provided the info in a separate response.

I am disturbed by the idea that bros here are shouting to boycott MY. I feel that it was those few ignorant bros that started the problem by exposing the forum. The ladies in MY simply reacted to it, and the increase in price could be a simple theory of Demand and Supply; when demand goes up and supply remains the same, price goes up! This is a free market. I don't think it is fair for any of us to instigate a boycott because MY is a business and they are only doing what any other business would do. They did not engage in any form of unethical business practices.

As consumers, we also have a choice. If you feel that the new prices are out of your range, then don't go. Those that still feel that it is reasonable will continue to go. If the demand drops drastically because of this, MY will realize that increasing their prices hurt their business, and they will either reduce their prices to get back business or settle for the less business. Everthing will come to an equilibrium eventually. But of course the equilibrium point may or may not be most favourable you.

So my opinion is leave it to the individuals to decide. Go if you still feel like it, don't go if you not comfortable.

But the Rule of Thumb is, if you go base on bros recommendation, please refrain from talking about or referring to the forum. What's worse is to print out the thread and show it to them.

Leek

Hehehee...... the special thing is the "Good things comes in 2", 2 hours and 2 gals, as 1 was giving me a bbbj, while another was licking my nipples and frenching. and 2 pairs of hands rubbing me all over.

axedia
05-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Pls Bro Samsters, keep this site to ownself and dun go spreding to the gals. they may raise price dun to their popularity.

keep the price at normal rate and dun pay extra abd get into their good looks and expect a better service next time you go.

They are laughing deep in their heart thinking how stupid you are!!!:rolleyes:

pukimon
05-12-2002, 07:56 PM
Paid $80 for BBBJ & massage by XN. I think its fair price. Dun know how much you all pay for BJ though.

hcfan
06-12-2002, 10:51 AM
Wow ... seems like a lot of bros have been visiting this establishment and contributing to the growth of the chiong industry

Yup, think Bro Leekme is right - more chiongsters prices goes up.

Didn't the same thing happened with a certain lady in Bugis HC ? mediocre ratings but bros flocked there like lemmings - price shot up more than 20%.
Those who followed that thread will know what i'm talking about

Increased exposure pushed up pricings and also push the joint into unwanted scrutiny too I guess.

Me remember all the heated up discussion about some wild gers in Dickson and the AV guys started visiting them farking regular, macam 2nd home.

Also was it a co-incidence that when the discussion on FLS got heated up, the Gahman boys also decided they need to get massages as well?

Guess soon, those boys will decide they need to get haircuts as well LOL

Originally posted by Latebloomer
MY has been opened for 20 over years! It survived changes of management, av raids, economic downturns etc. Long after we're retired from cheonging, MY may still be standing, albeit with a new boss and different girls. I'm sure it will survive some of us wiser ones not going for a while.........

Bro LB, hahahaha - you probably right, the shops won't die without our custom, but I think they will die BECOS of our custom ... this macam top 10 thread, may have made it to the the Gahman boys die-die-must-visit list.

Wiser bros would would be those that do not want to be there when this happens

BTW, if caught in the act - is it the same as in the HC ?
handcuff and bail out by family?
Any bro know?

Voodoo
06-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Great to hear that you had good service and enjoyed yourself at reasonable rates. You said you don't want to give details but you still provided the info in a separate response.

I am disturbed by the idea that bros here are shouting to boycott MY. I feel that it was those few ignorant bros that started the problem by exposing the forum. The ladies in MY simply reacted to it, and the increase in price could be a simple theory of Demand and Supply; when demand goes up and supply remains the same, price goes up! This is a free market. I don't think it is fair for any of us to instigate a boycott because MY is a business and they are only doing what any other business would do. They did not engage in any form of unethical business practices.

As consumers, we also have a choice. If you feel that the new prices are out of your range, then don't go. Those that still feel that it is reasonable will continue to go. If the demand drops drastically because of this, MY will realize that increasing their prices hurt their business, and they will either reduce their prices to get back business or settle for the less business. Everthing will come to an equilibrium eventually. But of course the equilibrium point may or may not be most favourable you.

So my opinion is leave it to the individuals to decide. Go if you still feel like it, don't go if you not comfortable.

But the Rule of Thumb is, if you go base on bros recommendation, please refrain from talking about or referring to the forum. What's worse is to print out the thread and show it to them.

Leek

Haha. talk ab economics!! :D

Its true ab what bro leek say. i dun see the point of boycotting oso..... as my previous post suggest: just back off for a while. when things are better then go back. thats y i went to MJM recently to look for the famous ah ge.. but she not around..... will be posting the soon. My idea is there are quite alot of joints around, move around and discover more!

leekme
06-12-2002, 02:07 PM
Bro Voodoo,

Ah Ge has quit MJM for good. Place not suitable for her lah, cos she don't do special.

Leek
Haha. talk ab economics!! :D

Its true ab what bro leek say. i dun see the point of boycotting oso..... as my previous post suggest: just back off for a while. when things are better then go back. thats y i went to MJM recently to look for the famous ah ge.. but she not around..... will be posting the soon. My idea is there are quite alot of joints around, move around and discover more!

Voodoo
07-12-2002, 03:37 PM
Bro Voodoo,

Ah Ge has quit MJM for good. Place not suitable for her lah, cos she don't do special.

Leek

Damn! :mad:

I still hoping that can get her to massage me.. her massage is really damn gd some more super value for money...... any bros knows her whereabouts pls let me know.....

live2002evil
10-12-2002, 03:20 PM
jus came back from MY, had xiao yun. she not bad looking, with soft breast. quite sastifactory session. managed to dig her a..h... n pus.. took quite a long time to come. in the end, told her to lick the tip while beating the hell out of it, cim, hehe......... asked for 50, paid 70 including massage. quite happy.

ukeqz7
12-12-2002, 10:05 PM
To all bro,
2day i drived along GLH, i saw a Police Van near that area parking along beach Rd, i think tat place all of u mention MY is a hot place now,Don't know any brother here know about it?

I went there 2 week ago, don dare to go in cos is too crowded. after seeing this threat i think Girls from MY don't have any market rate now they all come wif standard rate , i think all of u try to cool down & let things go back to normal.

Thanks.

samgdi
12-12-2002, 10:51 PM
I tried MY last week ... The place quite run down ... ... Din really like their services ... ... but XN seems pretty friendly ... but like the bros say, they are trying to jack up the price. XN was saying that it was a standard rating there, $50 for a HJ. Got it down to $40, plus $22 in all total damage $62 ... I think I paid too much ... ...

hcfan
12-12-2002, 11:00 PM
Seems like all the postings and hype of this thread may have alerted the gahman boys and also pushed up rates

The increase in activity may hv attracted the Boys in Blue.
Also all the regulars must be cursing and swearing how come all the prices go up :D

Time to siam....anyway, this forum created a lot of fads...bruddas all caught up in the publicity and go down in battalion-strength ... just hope the place that is in fashion today, will not be clamped down and closed by the You-Know-Who tomorrow:(

cum2soon
14-12-2002, 07:32 PM
after reading this thread for a year,I was all hype up to go to try this new kind of service.Was there at about 2pm just after lunch.The place is small and cramp, when I entered I saw this ah pei with this auntie in there. I scan around and did not see XN, i opt for a lady by the name of serene. She got me a place at the "hall" I was kind of shock! next she cover me with a white towel, ahhh....the party has started... She was massaging my hand and suddenly she held on to my gear shift. It is so damm open.I like the kind of doing this it the open.
Next I advance to the next stage, this was near the pantry of the shop.there lies a bed. She quickly unzip me that she has never seen a dick before. She took out my manhood and continue to massage it. From a worm....it has turn into a dragon, she led the dragon into her mouth...Urhhhh... after that she drank some hot tea and continue with the BJ. After that my little sparrow spit out some birdnest into her mouth. It was wonderful.

I would recommend this to those with low budget and not willing to go to Msia.

Massage -$22
BBBJ - $30

All prices are exclusive of GST

chukeliang
14-12-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by cum2soon
after reading this thread for a year,I was all hype up to go to try this new kind of service.Was there at about 2pm just after lunch.The place is small and cramp, when I entered I saw this ah pei with this auntie in there. I scan around and did not see XN, i opt for a lady by the name of serene. She got me a place at the "hall" I was kind of shock! next she cover me with a white towel, ahhh....the party has started... She was massaging my hand and suddenly she held on to my gear shift. It is so damm open.I like the kind of doing this it the open.
Next I advance to the next stage, this was near the pantry of the shop.there lies a bed. She quickly unzip me that she has never seen a dick before. She took out my manhood and continue to massage it. From a worm....it has turn into a dragon, she led the dragon into her mouth...Urhhhh... after that she drank some hot tea and continue with the BJ. After that my little sparrow spit out some birdnest into her mouth. It was wonderful.

Massage -$22
BBBJ - $30

why mus pay gst, how our garment knoe abt tis transaction?

cum2soon
14-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Tax brudder, she wanted some tax, in the end I gave her another 5 bucks. that more that the prevailing rate of 3%.

leekme
14-12-2002, 10:36 PM
Serene?? Hmmm.... MJ? Not sure about this joint, but if it's typo and you are talking about MY, I have not heard of a serene working in MY. she must be new or one of the gals renamed. Usually the gals don't rename so as to facilitate repeat customers. So chances of this being a new gal in MY is very high. There's news that MY recruited a new gal (new to MY but not new to the HDS arena). If she's who I think she is, this piece of information surprises me in several ways: (1) this gal's service used to be very mechanical and lousy, so for her to provide BBBJ to a non-regular customer is quite stunning to me (2) She's no looker nor conversationalist, so for bro cum2soon to sound like he really enjoyed the session is really something to me as well. Well come to think of it maybe I shouldn't say that. A bro of mine actually enjoyed his session when she BBBJ him, but of course he's a reg cust, and not until his last session with her did he received BBBJ!

Looks like her services has turn around, but the looks part still not my cup of tea.

Leek

Massage -$22
BBBJ - $30

axeman
15-12-2002, 04:23 PM
hi all bros,
is the place at my very open ? is it ? if the girls bj or hj u...every ppl around u can see the show...and wat if it is very crowded during the time u go there....if this is so, still can't imagine how u can enjoy with eyes looking at u ..can some bros describle the place to me...thanks a lot .

cbdicker
15-12-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by axeman
hi all bros,
is the place at my very open ? is it ? if the girls bj or hj u...every ppl around u can see the show...and wat if it is very crowded during the time u go there....if this is so, still can't imagine how u can enjoy with eyes looking at u ..can some bros describle the place to me...thanks a lot .

yes, it is just like any neighbour hood salon with seats close to each other withing 1 arms lenght. brothers being bj-ed with be sitting right on these seats. Fully open to all at the salon. While the gal bj u, other brothers waiting behind u may choose to talk to the gals or even kai poh by teaching the gals how best to bj u. keke.

Heeman77
15-12-2002, 10:37 PM
Hi all bros, after reading all the posts in this thread, I went the one fine day and to my horror, all the actions are indeed done in "bright day light". Guess it is too much for my bro to bear... make an excuse to exit...
Anyway saw few ladies there, do not seems like the XY and XN bros here refer to. Mind disclosing their age? Thanks a million....

Bummer73
16-12-2002, 03:44 PM
Hai,

after reading so much hoo ha abt this place, I decided to go try. Went to MY, was lucky it was rather empty, so I requested for XY. Actually wanted to do comparison in looks between XY and XN, but shy lah, so asked for XY and got XY. Was directed to the massage bed behind. Wah the place is dark and run down man. Truely fits the descrption of a 'hei dian' ;).

Asked for massage. I do not want to describe details, but the place is indeed open. A lot of distractions while you are doing it and difficult to feel comfortable and be at ease. Not really my cup of tea, but I must comment that her service is good though.

what do bros here normally go for when visiting MY? Seems like I'm the rare few who ask for body massage. Is it usually hairwash? or head an face massage or what?

hcfan
16-12-2002, 04:16 PM
These places are not Cognac KTVs or full facilities HCs.
Open concept in nature, even the partially shielded area behind always have ppl walking in and out to the pantry. Sometimes the ppl goes behind to use the washing machine for some time, you either grin or shrink; but dats the way.

The regulars there are maybe older and old men who go there for
years, to tokcok wif the gers, drink coffee and pass time for a few hours or half a day, maybe a little updown.

The Ah Peks dun mind as its macam their clubs - guess they either go there, play chess in void decks or bring their birdcages out, they are so regular - they tokcok with each other as well.

The gers are not that far from their clients age as well but younger than them lah.
Many are not as skilled as HC gers, you may get less returns for near HC prices without the HC comforts; mebbe now about same price liao.

The places with individual cubicles are in TC and JSP BUT note with same type of customer base and gers

P.S. most bros go open eyes once, thats about it ...

axeman
17-12-2002, 12:30 AM
hi all bros....
ppc also got many hair salons leh....got anyone like my like that.

007digger
17-12-2002, 10:54 AM
Any ang pais @ the GLH Saloon

latebloomer
17-12-2002, 12:06 PM
hi all bros....
ppc also got many hair salons leh....got anyone like my like that.

One of the earlier postings by bro leekme mentioned one of these interesting places there. I think the term Osama Aunties was used. Go check it out.
Location is on same level as LMKZ, a few doors away in fact.
Quality is different though. You have to see for yourself.

latebloomer
17-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 007digger
Any ang pais @ the GLH Saloon

Got!!!!

:rolleyes:

latebloomer
17-12-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by hcfan
Open concept in nature, even the partially shielded area behind always have ppl walking in and out to the pantry. Sometimes the ppl goes behind to use the washing machine for some time, you either grin or shrink; but dats the way.

The regulars there are maybe older and old men who go there for
years, to tokcok wif the gers, drink coffee and pass time for a few hours or half a day, maybe a little updown.

The Ah Peks dun mind as its macam their clubs - guess they either go there, play chess in void decks or bring their birdcages out, they are so regular - they tokcok with each other as well.

The gers are not that far from their clients age as well but younger than them lah.
Many are not as skilled as HC gers, you may get less returns for near HC prices without the HC comforts; mebbe now about same price liao.

The places with individual cubicles are in TC and JSP BUT note with same type of customer base and gers

Agree: it does get better if you go regularly. There are many older men, white haired ones mostly, going probably to get some companionship they may not get outside. Most of them just lie in the chairs and watch TV, chit chat with the girls, kenna sayang a little. Occasionally, they may get some up and down under the towel.

They do treat you differently if you are known to them. I've been invited to buffet dinners b4, when they celebrate someone's birthday, or when one of them strikes the lottery.

For the younger ones amongst us, the open environment, the exposed action, may put you off. The FRs attract your attention. Then you go to find out that it's not as comfortable as you might expect.
Like I mentioned b4: go for the feeling. If you don't like that kind of feeling, and feels threatened and exposed, it's better to go to HCs with their individual rooms, or GL where you don't have to interact, just go straight to the action you prefer.

bogyman
17-12-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by hcfan

Any clues about JSP like whic floor?
Thanks

latebloomer
17-12-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by bogyman
Any clues about JSP like whic floor?
Thanks

Oh yes! Definitely got plenty of clues about JSP and TC, but all can be found in the earlier posts. Do some work, bro!
(see my 2nd signature line)

Bummer73
17-12-2002, 04:16 PM
Ok, I've only been there once and had XY. So tell me, experienced MY chiongsters, who is the youngest at MY? Somehow I feel rather uncomfortable browsing at the gilrs and choosing while they are all looking at you, so I have to mention a name.

Also, when you are led to the back for massage, do you strip? Cos the last time I went the girl didn't say anything and I had my shorts on (initially of course) which was uncomfortable.....

hcfan
17-12-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Bummer73
Ok, I've only been there once and had XY. So tell me, experienced MY chiongsters, who is the youngest at MY? Somehow I feel rather uncomfortable browsing at the gilrs and choosing while they are all looking at you, so I have to mention a name.

Also, when you are led to the back for massage, do you strip? Cos the last time I went the girl didn't say anything and I had my shorts on (initially of course) which was uncomfortable.....

think dat is definitely the youngest , the rest all in their mid late 30s, some 40s... this is not Bugis HC with young gers.

Most of the gers maybe getting too old for HC and KTV work, and downgraded to saloons

The regular ah peks dun mind coz even early 40s are younger than them , their are in 50s and 60s.

Bro , this not HC or Massage Joints - where naked / shorts only and lower body covered by towel is ok and accepted by law.
If caught by AV in your shorts only or worse still minus your shorts - both you and the ger will kena, coz that is being caught in compromising position.

Dun think explanation will help at all

hcfan
18-12-2002, 10:38 AM
One of the earlier postings by bro leekme mentioned one of these interesting places there. I think the term Osama Aunties was used. Go check it out.
Location is on same level as LMKZ, a few doors away in fact.
Quality is different though. You have to see for yourself.

If I recall from the old KS thread, some other bros scouted similar places there as well ( including the massage joints ) besides the BinLaden Basecamp.

latebloomer
18-12-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Bummer73

The 'massage' done at these places are usually done through the clothes, esp if you're out at the gallery. Occasionally you may be requested to remove your shirt for a proper back massage, but this is rare.
Leave it to the girl to know what to do with your clothes if and when it's necessary to remove or not.

A tip for those who go from the office, make sure your shirt is wrinkle proof. Try explaining to your wife why your shirt looks like a piece of 'kiam chai' from sitting in your office...... :D

Tomahawk
19-12-2002, 04:28 PM
have been wanting to return to this place since my encounter with xy 3 weeks ago. found my chance today. called up and asked if ac was around. no, ok so i took a gamble to see who would be assigned to me.

all the young girls were occupied, ac hadn't come in yet, and xy was away in the ladies, only a 30+ lady, whom the boss identified as xl, was available. i rem i had read about xl in this forum, and though she wasn't a looker, maybe her skills were good? ok chin chai. i was to regret my decision later.

i was ushered to the centre barber chair. one other brudder was in the operating theatre, and two others were on the last two chairs. i got a shock when xl started speaking. crooked teeth and a little bad breath. i kept looking away when i was being "massaged". i envied the brudder beside me in red football jersey and khaki berms who was serviced by a pretty lass (found out later that she was the real xl, from china). my xl was from malaysia. xl (china) bent down low to massage the brudder's legs, and i caught a lot of downblouse.

when my turn came to be operated on, i bargained the price down to $42. i didn't do much, just removed xl's bra and played with her nipples. she was playing with my didi initially but i told her to hold on, as i knew i would come fast. in the end, the longer time passed, the more i lost my interest in her. i asked if i could have xl (china) service me as well, but she was working on a new customer already.

i left early. really wasted my $42 for nothing. at least i managed to catch a pretty girl's downblouse.

latebloomer
19-12-2002, 06:21 PM

Massage -$22
BBBJ - $30

Bro Tomahawk,
You'd been had by the boss liao!
Yours is the 'new girl' who recently moved over from JM next door after a huge quarrel with the bosses there.
Strangely enough, she is the same Serene above!!
;)

axeman
19-12-2002, 08:52 PM
juz went to recce my today at ard 12.30pm, open the door and ask hw much they charge for washing hair....one short plump auntie with short hair said 10 bucks...her face n figure cannot make it !!! saw one woman .....wow quite chio man !!! i guess she is the xy or xn that some bros has mentioned....slim figure wearing blue blouse n jeans skirts.....the whole room was filled with smoke cos all the girls r smoking at the same time........i heard from some bros saying that the place is run down...i dun feel that leh...the air-con is very powerful..the saloon is brightly lit...went to ask jm next door too...fuck !! the girls there even cannot make it....all lau gohs...and charge 11 bucks for washing hair....wanted to try my but prking time goin to exceed soon.....may try some other time....but the concept is too open ...i went there at the time when there is no customers at all....all the girls looking simultaneously at u when open the door....i feel a bit pai seh.....

limlim200
20-12-2002, 11:17 AM
juz went to recce my today at ard 12.30pm, open the door and ask hw much they charge for washing hair....one short plump auntie with short hair said 10 bucks...her face n figure cannot make it !!! saw one woman .....wow quite chio man !!! i guess she is the xy or xn that some bros has mentioned....slim figure wearing blue blouse n jeans skirts.....the whole room was filled with smoke cos all the girls r smoking at the same time........i heard from some bros saying that the place is run down...i dun feel that leh...the air-con is very powerful..the saloon is brightly lit...went to ask jm next door too...fuck !! the girls there even cannot make it....all lau gohs...and charge 11 bucks for washing hair....wanted to try my but prking time goin to exceed soon.....may try some other time....but the concept is too open ...i went there at the time when there is no customers at all....all the girls looking simultaneously at u when open the door....i feel a bit pai seh.....

I went there too. But just cannot do it in such open place.No matter how pretty the girl is.....

pukimon
20-12-2002, 02:04 PM
i was pai seh too 1st time. Life is short must try as many things as possible. Wear NIKE shoe...JUST DO IT.

axeman
20-12-2002, 11:05 PM
hi pukimon,
did they dim the lights when they do hj for u ? i think if the room is a bit darker....i will feel less pei seh..

Tomahawk
20-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Axeman said:

> i went there at the time when there is no customers at
> all....all the girls looking simultaneously at u when open the
> door....i feel a bit pai seh.....

wakao! you should count yourself lucky you went there when there were no customers! how many brudders have gone to my and been able to choose the girls they want, and proceed to the private area right away?

i was the only customer the first time i visited my, that was when i tried xy, but yesterday i was disappointed that i had to wait 1/2 hour for my turn in the operating theatre

axeman
21-12-2002, 05:29 PM
hi,Tomahawk

wat time u go there? mi go there during the lunch time leh....really no ppl leh! i thought office hour tends to hv less customers or no customers at all...anyway may i ask u ? do my serve female customers.....

pukimon
21-12-2002, 09:13 PM
hi pukimon,
did they dim the lights when they do hj for u ? i think if the room is a bit darker....i will feel less pei seh..

Yah very dim. Some other girl is gonna open the fridge maybe just to see your size.. ha ha! Who cares. Go at 11 nobody around-its true but some girls hav'nt start work yet.

davidona
23-12-2002, 01:57 AM
out of buay tahanness, i went there one afternoon. it was rather crowded. even the next door saloon was crowded. i asked how long would it take to be my turn and the lady boss said 20 minutes. came back 30 minutes later and was put in first chair beside door. next chair had an old man cutting hair. towel was covered over me and a pretty lady came and sat beside me starting to massage hand. it was really hard as the door kept opening, and the light was bright (actually dim but in those conditions, considered brighter than the sun already). after 15 minutes, i was transferred to another chair further in. watched tv and kept hearing people talking (esp the ladies) among themselves rather loudly. even the next chair's gal who had her hand under the towel and was obviously pumping the next brudder turned to add in comments here and there. i asked the name of my gal and she said she is xy. wow. ok. tried to touch her touch there and she offered no resistance. soft boobs though small.

anyway, she started rubbing me down there and though i got a little hard, it did not stay that way. told her it was hard to concentrate with so many things going on. was not contented to just leave so opted for an extension and requested to go behind. finally got my turn and when i lay down, started to lift her blouse and took off her bra to suck her nipples. also managed to finger her pussy and persuaded her to take off her pantyhose and her panties. she also licked me a little on my didi. told her her body smells nice and her pussy is hot and wet. said that if she showed me earlier would have cummed earlier too. the gals kept coming to the back and xy just stood there, blocking my view of whatever that was going. psycho myself and concentrated on the business. shot my load finally, landing some of it on her blouse. it was a huge load. she put on her bra, cleaned me up and walked me to the door. thinking back, she did not even put on her panties. total damage - 22 + 30 + 11 (extension) = 63.

may not return coz not used to the open concept. not enough guts.:(

sgkingfisher69
23-12-2002, 02:20 AM
I went a couple of weeks ago. The place is really slizzy... Just infront of the liftm kenna av also no where to run. As I have been waiting for my turn, my observation tells me that none of the girls there has gone to the toilet, which means they do not wash themselves, Just imagine boobs lick by one after another without cleaning, wa liao.

After 25 min, cannot tahan the sight and this kind of cheapo thrills anymore, decided to give it a miss. I will never go back there again.

You all can imagine . . . . .

hcfan
23-12-2002, 08:44 AM
HAHAHAH!
They wipe themselves down afterwards at the back, u didn't see?

Originally posted by sgkingfisher69
I went a couple of weeks ago. The place is really slizzy... Just infront of the liftm kenna av also no where to run. As I have been waiting for my turn, my observation tells me that none of the girls there has gone to the toilet, which means they do not wash themselves, Just imagine boobs lick by one after another without cleaning, wa liao.

After 25 min, cannot tahan the sight and this kind of cheapo thrills anymore, decided to give it a miss. I will never go back there again.

You all can imagine . . . . .

latebloomer
23-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Obviously bro kingfisher is unaware of such things as wet towels.....:D

Didn't they hand you one when your first arrived?

latebloomer
23-12-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by TLCTLC
This MY black glass salon is a bloody low class cheapskate place! Small, dark, full of old goose. And i almost mistaken it 4 an old folks' home!

Next time I go, I must look around for the walking frames and wheelchairs.
And ask the girls to take out their dentures before doing anything with their mouths.
If the average age of the girls is 35, and you think it's an old folk's home, then you should be very young. School reopening hor??

CPTMiller
23-12-2002, 08:42 PM
Most of the girls is in the middle age group , 30s.
I dont think it is an old age home.
But you will find younger girls at HC and not in this saloons.
If you want young young girls.
This is not the place for you.

ol'coyote
24-12-2002, 09:40 AM
It's either u r cock-eyed or ur standard in judging 'young' is low.

All those old goose must b at least in their 40s!

Boy...behave yourself....
parents never teach you to respect the elders ?...
tsk tsk....
anyway.....i'll be patient....school's re-opening soon....
endure endure....just 2 more weeks....

latebloomer
24-12-2002, 10:30 AM

My dear BOY,
You don't judge a person's age by guessing with your cock-eye from afar, and in the dim lighting conditions of MY.
You ask. I have. The range of ages, if you are still interested, and listen well, so you can go back to school and share with your classmates during recess, are as follows:

XY is below 30, prob 28 or 29.
XN is 34.
Cat is 35 or 36.
Serene is 32.
AM is early 30s, prob 31 or 32.

Only 'old geese' are No. 5 in her early 40s, and the boss lady prob late 40s to early 50s. Oh yes, of course there's the old lady who washes hair, 50s.

So before you go around making sweeping statements, and do check with your form teacher what 'sweeping statements' mean, have some facts to back it up. Otherwise how to sit for your SATS exam eh?

horsepunter
24-12-2002, 10:46 AM

U WANT YOUNG GALS?????? fUCK YOUR OWN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!1

chillicrab
24-12-2002, 12:01 PM
oh no,

xn is mid 30s,
xy is early 40s
cat is late 30s
amy is early 40s
most of them - late 30s

not one is below 30.

I know because i always TRAP them into telling me their actual age, even trick them to show ICs or wp sometimes.

KIAA
24-12-2002, 12:06 PM
aiyah why so bother abt their age?? as long as they look ok to u and u feel shiok, that's fine already! u r not looking 4 a wife anyway.

kimchi
24-12-2002, 03:37 PM
This TLCTLC have'nt fuck enuf in his life......all he 1 is beauty...1 day he'll understand......some go 4 thrill, be it ex or cheap. When they r bored, they'll change 2 something else. In this forum, there's lots of topic, go read n post suggestion that u r into. Don condemn something that u r not into.

latebloomer
24-12-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by chillicrab
oh no,

xn is mid 30s,
xy is early 40s
cat is late 30s
amy is early 40s
most of them - late 30s

not one is below 30.

I know because i always TRAP them into telling me their actual age, even trick them to show ICs or wp sometimes.

:D Wah so steady ah! Next time I also ask for their ICs...hahaha!

leekme
24-12-2002, 05:37 PM
I did not see any IDs, but if XY is early 40s, then Zoe Tay must be late 40s and Fann Wong mid 40s because XY sure looks younger than both of them, and I saw her under bright lights along the coridoor of GLH when she was sending me off, not under the dim light of MY.

Leek
Originally posted by chillicrab
oh no,

xn is mid 30s,
xy is early 40s
cat is late 30s
amy is early 40s
most of them - late 30s

not one is below 30.

limlim200
27-12-2002, 10:02 AM
I did not see any IDs, but if XY is early 40s, then Zoe Tay must be late 40s and Fann Wong mid 40s because XY sure looks younger than both of them, and I saw her under bright lights along the coridoor of GLH when she was sending me off, not under the dim light of MY.

Leek

I think XN is a young mother.I saw her breast naked b4. a bit sagging and dark nipples. She must have breastfed her baby from my experience.

live2002evil
01-01-2003, 01:23 AM
RED ALERT!

My friend patronised XY few days ago. Got BBBJ, FJ from her this morning wake up discovered kenna STD. Is gonnorhia the correct spelling? Catonese call "white porridge".

Bros... those who tried her better go for medical check-up.

i think u must b a competitor of MY, only negative post abt them. if u got nothing to share, then pls dun post. anyway, didn't know xy provide fj. care to share how much she charge?

girllover
02-01-2003, 01:18 AM
Bro kimchi, you described my version of cheongsters perfectly. I saw a lot of discussion here about MY's girls being old, I don't know whether those bros have seen the girls under bright light, I happen to see most of them under bright light very recently and I must say some of them are rather pretty and attractive, sweet smiles too, can fight with a lot of supposedly young HC girls, I don't know how old these girls are but they sure don't look old to me. If not because of the open concept environment, which I will really feel uneasy in, I will personally like to visit some of them, at least 4 of them the last time I count, I just don't know which is which in term of names. Most of the times these girl's pussy are much more tighter than those very young HC girls too.

Originally posted by kimchi
......some go 4 thrill, be it ex or cheap. When they r bored, they'll change 2 something else.

latebloomer
02-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Wah lao! Lim peh good heart cum here share info u say me until like this?

PLS... U can either choose 2 belive, or ignore my msg.

Lim peh not interested 2 tok 2 ungrateful jabroni like u.

For someone who cannot tell the ages of women, you really can talk eh??

First you say they are old lao gohs in MY. Then got nothing to say, come up with some "my friend" story.

Hey, "my friend" also went to MY and saw some idiot commenting on the ages of the girls to the boss lady. Was that you, BOY?

latebloomer
02-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by girllover
Bro kimchi, you described my version of cheongsters perfectly. I saw a lot of discussion here about MY's girls being old, I don't know whether those bros have seen the girls under bright light, I happen to see most of them under bright light very recently and I must say some of them are rather pretty and attractive, sweet smiles too, can fight with a lot of supposedly young HC girls, I don't know how old these girls are but they sure don't look old to me. If not because of the open concept environment, which I will really feel uneasy in, I will personally like to visit some of them, at least 4 of them the last time I count, I just don't know which is which in term of names. Most of the times these girl's pussy are much more tighter than those very young HC girls too.

Being a regular at GLH, of both JM and MY, I agree with you on the quality of the girls at MY.
So we know those who can only complain about these ladies being too old, must be young punk.
How much should we trust what a young punk posts???

horsepunter
02-01-2003, 01:13 PM

I think ur mother kena AIDS, the gal at MY still clean. Better dun fuck ur mom if not u also kena.. ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

hcfan
02-01-2003, 01:19 PM
sceptical that the GLH joints does FJ, open concept and macam MRT station at times....if got cubicles then who knows ... more like old style BlackGlass saloons lah

girllover
02-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Bro hcfan, don't think they do FJ in the saloon lah, the most BJ but I believe can take the girls out somewhere for FJ, just like some of the massage joint where the girls are willing to go somewhere for FJ, just not in the massage shop, it all depends on how well is the interaction with the girl of cause.

hcfan
02-01-2003, 02:03 PM
True lah, the black glass saloons provide low cost simplle thrills;
get a little massage, flirt n tokcok, some raba , simple action mebbe if you feel like it.

Place to relax and feel easy, guess thats why the open concept can work. Macam LSB without the music, smoke and alcohol and butterflies ( vegetarian man....)

But cannot compare to HC action and definitely not GL; those look for cheap heavy duty action bound to be dissapointed - go GL for the lower costs types lah ...

hcfan
02-01-2003, 06:10 PM
Haha! Offer them $150 per shot u think they'll reject?

Use ur brain & think lah.

Offer 150 per shot for HDS? ... lucky sometimes i use my brain ....:p :D

latebloomer
02-01-2003, 06:43 PM
KNN lah! U shareholder of MY saloon si bo? Tat bloody place so dark, cramp, dirty, old but u comment until like machiam high class palace.

Ho kow kan lah!

Hey BOY,
Don't get so upset leh. Me a shareholder of MY? I wish.
Just because your taste runs contrary to those who enjoy posting and reading this particular thread does not entitle you to make stupid comments.
If you think it's old, dark, cramped, whatever, it is so, but only to you. If you don't like the place, simply go somewhere else.

When did I ever said it was a high class palace? I accept the place for what it is, where I can get some cheap thrill for a reasonable price.
A lot depends on your stance and your attitude. You don't go to a hawker centre and complain because there's no waiter to serve you tea and massage your ego.
Just like a lot of us go to cramped, run-down, old and dirty hawker centres for some of the best food in town, we go to places like MY for similar purposes. But not everybody can appreciate the thrill of finding something cheap and good. You are one obvious example!

So crawl back under your rock, or whichever shit hole you came from. Stay there until you evolve enough intelligence to re-emerge. At the very least, develop your fore-brain. Using your lizard brain will only get you so far. As you have so aptly demonstrated. Calling me names will do nothing to me. It will however show the rest of us sensible people here just how low down the evolutionary ladder you now are.

girllover
02-01-2003, 06:46 PM
Bro TLCTLC, I have tried offering a small massage joint PRC girl $100 for FJ but was turned down by her without even negotiating for higher price. Likewise with MY girls I believed. They won't be so shameless as to do a FJ in the full view of all the people inside the shop for $150. Maybe if you pay $150 and hotel charge for Golden Landmark hotel or another hotel nearby, then they may be willing to go with you for a while to the hotel room for the FJ, that is of cause if you are nice to them. I can be quite sure that these girls will not follow anyone to anywhere willingly if the person is treating them badly unless of cause if the person is blackmailing them or forcing them with some other means, although these girls need money, they are not slaves and they will not behave like slaves. I think what bro hcfan is trying to say is that they will not do FJ in the saloon with such open view. On the other hand, I have heard about an incident where a girl in a specific KTV dropped her panty and let a guy did doggie style on her in a dark corner of the public KTV hall with the full view of lots of other people in the same room, this you won't get for $150 of cause, maybe after opening several bottles of hard liquer plus with a stack of hundred dollars bills in your hand, then you can enjoy such luxury and this is only for a doggie quickie, for the whole FJ service in the full view of the other people, I think the guy has to fork out much more money. But then, with so much money, why not go for higher quality girls from escort service right? So in the end, there is no way to confirm whether the girls in MY will do it for lots of money or not but for $150, it is really unlikely, unless of cause you can prove us wrong by successfully offering one of the pretty girls there $150 and get her to do a FJ for you in the full view of the other people in the saloon.

axeman
02-01-2003, 10:32 PM
fuckin TLCTLC
can stop barkin like a dog !
i hv seen u scoldin like the whole world offended u....
if u dun like the place juz dun go lah...fuck here fuck there for wat..
here is a place for u to share info....chao chee by u better shut ur trap !!!!
:mad:

hcfan
03-01-2003, 01:21 AM
Nick : TLCTLC
Duration(days) : 11
total postings : 11
total threads posted in : 5

Underlining the postings, there is an unrestrained aggression, and possibly a need to hit out.

Side Note to a PM question-
Yes, in the event of any form of direct threat of aggression made thru Public Posting or thru Private Messaging; the IP address can be traced legally by Law and the perpertrator located by The Law.

A threat made in cyberspace or IRL, is a threat by Law.

Thread: MY Saloon at GLH
23-12-2002
12:26 AM
This MY black glass salon is a bloody low class cheapskate place! Small, dark, full of old goose. And i almost mistaken it 4 an old folks' home!

Thread: de orient KTV / disco pub (advertisement)
23-12-2002
12:44 AM
KNN lah. People trying 2 do a decent biz u all cum here tok cock sing song.

If u like go, if dun like then dun go lor. So simple! Y must create so much hoo ha KPKB?!

It's only common sense tt this place offer decent kinda relaxation. If u find their drinks is X then y not u go & open a pub & sell all bros here $1 per jug of beer? Tok is cheap...

This place is @ Tg Pagar. Mainly 4 office crowd, yuppies. U ppl who r seeking low class cheap thrill shld go 2 JB LSB instead.

And pls... i hope u guys will not patronise this joint again cos... this place is 4 yuppies who dun bring cash 4 payment, we juz bring along our stack of gold cards.

And i dun find anything wrong wif the gals there. In fact i find them warm & friendly. if U want hostess 2 butterfly 2 u then u gotta look urself in the mirror & ask r u yandao or not? If not yandao nvrmind, at least wallet must have a stack of gold/platinum cards. Or maybe like me, i park my Merc E200K in the nearest lot 2 de orient. Yeah, u can say im trying 2 how lian or watever & i dun give a damn SShit. Cos as long as the chio bu can fly 2 me im more than happy.

thread: MY Saloon at GLH
24-12-2002
04:10 AM

Thread: bali lane spa
27-12-2002
12:52 AM
Amy rejected u? Haha!
Maybe u not yan dao enuff + got bad breath + got body odour + got hong kong foot?

Thread: PLS Post your BAD Cat40s Experiences here.
30-12-2002
02:15 AM
Bro, very well said!
KNN spend $40 only yet got so many complains. Worst still, the thread starter still 1 2 break all these pathetic siam chicks rice bowl.
Retribution...

Thread: Pictures of Jenni
30-12-2002
02:15 AM
CB lah! She's juz a typical common faced chinese gal doing a half-fark revealing pix but u all mountain tortoise make such big hoo haa for fark?

01-01-2003
12:49 AM
RED ALERT!
My friend patronised XY few days ago. Got BBBJ, FJ from her this morning wake up discovered kenna STD. Is gonnorhia the correct spelling? Catonese call "white porridge".

02-01-2003
01:01 AM

02-01-2003
05:46 PM
KNN lah! U shareholder of MY saloon si bo? Tat bloody place so dark, cramp, dirty, old but u comment until like machiam high class palace.
Ho kow kan lah!

02-01-2003
05:49 PM
KNNBCCB lah! Ur bloody A S S hole kenna gangbang by bahyee singh si bo?! Cum here KPKB 4 fark?!

02-01-2003
05:50 PM
Use ur brain & think lah.

hcfan
03-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Allah Akbar! :D

ALLAH IS WAITING 4 U. :O

latebloomer
03-01-2003, 11:30 AM
deleted

:D

pukimon
03-01-2003, 02:33 PM
How come TLCTLC postings disappeared? Maybe got red carded by SAM

kimchi
03-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Its good he's gone....he's starting 2 get religion into da forum...its definately not healthy. Ppl like him can onli tok...sori..bark like dog on rabbies...but no action. Tink he himself is a failure.

pukimon
25-01-2003, 01:31 PM
I went down again very recently. Only two person! Biz must be down. Served by Ann or Amy...could'nt hear properly. HJ is good with soft gentle touches. Nice

Grand Ah Kong
27-01-2003, 12:26 AM
May I know where is GLH? Majority 90% is lao chio?

CPTMiller
27-01-2003, 01:07 AM
Mostly 30s age.

Originally posted by Grand Ah Kong
May I know where is GLH? Majority 90% is lao chio?

tanmikel
27-01-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by pukimon
I went down again very recently. Only two person! Biz must be down. Served by Ann or Amy...could'nt hear properly. HJ is good with soft gentle touches. Nice

should be Ann , agree about the soft gentle touches

Barbie_boi
02-02-2003, 06:49 PM
hey bros.... i know i will be falme by u all but i still has to ask... i being b4 to the place but i dare not go in... i just stand oppsite and watch it... but the girls there are not bad .... so may i know what type of service they provide and wat they dun... can stat me the damage? ..... if u wanna flame, u can.. just dun flame my parents....

pukimon
02-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Massage is $22. HJ confirm have. Not all girl provide BJ
I thinkk $30 is Ok for HJ. But than again many bros do not agree on wat is a fair price. Try first give us yr FR soon.

ahsengahmeng
03-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Hi bro grillover
Do you think $20 can really get HJ from XY or XL/XN in MY
thinking to try tomoro
how abt the saloon next door? is the girl pretty?

Bro TLCTLC, I have tried offering a small massage joint PRC girl $100 for FJ but was turned down by her without even negotiating for higher price. Likewise with MY girls I believed. They won't be so shameless as to do a FJ in the full view of all the people inside the shop for $150. Maybe if you pay $150 and hotel charge for Golden Landmark hotel or another hotel nearby, then they may be willing to go with you for a while to the hotel room for the FJ, that is of cause if you are nice to them. I can be quite sure that these girls will not follow anyone to anywhere willingly if the person is treating them badly unless of cause if the person is blackmailing them or forcing them with some other means, although these girls need money, they are not slaves and they will not behave like slaves. I think what bro hcfan is trying to say is that they will not do FJ in the saloon with such open view. On the other hand, I have heard about an incident where a girl in a specific KTV dropped her panty and let a guy did doggie style on her in a dark corner of the public KTV hall with the full view of lots of other people in the same room, this you won't get for $150 of cause, maybe after opening several bottles of hard liquer plus with a stack of hundred dollars bills in your hand, then you can enjoy such luxury and this is only for a doggie quickie, for the whole FJ service in the full view of the other people, I think the guy has to fork out much more money. But then, with so much money, why not go for higher quality girls from escort service right? So in the end, there is no way to confirm whether the girls in MY will do it for lots of money or not but for $150, it is really unlikely, unless of cause you can prove us wrong by successfully offering one of the pretty girls there $150 and get her to do a FJ for you in the full view of the other people in the saloon.

girllover
04-02-2003, 02:02 AM
Bro ansengahmeng, I am not sure whether $20 will get you a HJ but you can try to bargain with the girls, the most is $30 I think. I have never tried the massage at MY myself, too open for me, can't get used to it. Heard from some bros here the saloon next door does not have any pretty girls, the few I saw at MY at that time is quite pretty, wanted to try very badly but damn too open lah!

pukimon
05-02-2003, 12:49 PM
At MY nobody talk about price until after the job is done. U can give $20 and I think they will be glad. But If I were you I won't touch her below knowing I'm gonna pay only $20/=

Macc
06-02-2003, 11:28 AM
I am not a FR man but I think this FR is due as a lot of brudders here are still at a loss of the $$$ there.

The so-called massage there which only comprise of just a simple raba-raba of your hands and limbs is $22. For that if you are adventure enough you can raba raba her too, albeit discreetly as you'll be in full view of other brudders there.

After the raba-raba sessions then proceed on to the so-called operation theater at the back. This is where the action begins. I had Cat yesterday. Her bbbj is out of this world. The best thing is she allows CIM. Fans of bbbj should give her a try. However, be warned - she's not a looker. She has one of the smallest boobs I ever seen but her bbbj skills more than compensate her shortcomings.

The total damage is $60. ($22 for massage, $38 for special) Please note that the standard practice there is pay as you wish as the $$$ is not negotiated before hand. Normally I'll just hand over $52 but since I don't have $2 I'll just make it $60. ($8 for Ang Pao!!!)

flcult
06-02-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Macc
I am not a FR man but I think this FR is due as a lot of brudders here are still at a loss of the $$$ there.

The so-called massage there which only comprise of just a simple raba-raba of your hands and limbs is $22. For that if you are adventure enough you can raba raba her too, albeit discreetly as you'll be in full view of other brudders there.

After the raba-raba sessions then proceed on to the so-called operation theater at the back. This is where the action begins. I had Cat yesterday. Her bbbj is out of this world. The best thing is she allows CIM. Fans of bbbj should give her a try. However, be warned - she's not a looker. She has one of the smallest boobs I ever seen but her bbbj skills more than compensate her shortcomings.

The total damage is $60. ($22 for massage, $38 for special) Please note that the standard practice there is pay as you wish as the $$$ is not negotiated before hand. Normally I'll just hand over $52 but since I don't have $2 I'll just make it $60. ($8 for Ang Pao!!!)

Bro, me also go down on 4 Feb and had Cat too. This is not really a FR as I almost got into a brawl with one of the old man who was drunk and was damn freaking irritating. She gave me a rabba session which i kinda enjoyed but she drank and her breath reeked of alcohol, phew, i should have asked for bbbj cos i do know that spirit destroys germs...kekeke, just joking. anyway, i sat right next to the door and she started her futile attempt in getting me horny, fish lah, previous nite just service one then kena service again, i am no sex god leh. so i told her just massage lah, wah, her fingers really good, my face almost became distorted under her immense pressure but after that felt darn shiok man. total damage: $22 and i gave her 10 for angpao. She also asked me how i got to know MY and if it's thru internet. I of course act blurr and with my dyed hair and all that jazz, i looked like as if i received my education from some toilet school. She even told me that soemone actually read to her about her performance in the net, whoever that is, pls lah, don;t spoil the mkt for fellow cheongers leh! I dun want to say too much lah later for nothing kena f**k.

Nothing much but she gave me her hp and told me to call her whenever i want to play mahjong. ??? i must look a little like CARROTHEAD, good to "knock"

In the end, after dinner, went GL to release load, wah lan eh, ex leh...$50/- and the gers also not too chio. PEACE!

Macc
06-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Hi Bro, could have just ask Cat to bbbj you instead. One of the best bbbj I'd tried.

Spoken to Cat about asking her out. From what I gathered, she's game for it. $$$ again is optional but you'll have to bear hotel cost. She's willing to spend the night at GLH which according to her is $140. As I am married, it's next to impossible to arrange such rendevouz. But then again apart from her out of the work bbbj, nothing in her appeals me.

ahsengahmeng
06-02-2003, 09:12 PM
tried XY , not bad
later my friend bring me to a Hotel with 4 girls,
$150, 2 ang mo very young & 1 korean & 1 chinese
but no money liao, if not will try, all very pretty man

Bro ansengahmeng, I am not sure whether $20 will get you a HJ but you can try to bargain with the girls, the most is $30 I think. I have never tried the massage at MY myself, too open for me, can't get used to it. Heard from some bros here the saloon next door does not have any pretty girls, the few I saw at MY at that time is quite pretty, wanted to try very badly but damn too open lah!

_jaDeD_
06-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by flcult
Bro, me also go down on 4 Feb and had Cat too. This is not really a FR as I almost got into a brawl with one of the old man who was drunk and was damn freaking irritating. She gave me a rabba session which i kinda enjoyed but she drank and her breath reeked of alcohol, phew, i should have asked for bbbj cos i do know that spirit destroys germs...kekeke, just joking. anyway, i sat right next to the door and she started her futile attempt in getting me horny, fish lah, previous nite just service one then kena service again, i am no sex god leh. so i told her just massage lah, wah, her fingers really good, my face almost became distorted under her immense pressure but after that felt darn shiok man. total damage: $22 and i gave her 10 for angpao. She also asked me how i got to know MY and if it's thru internet. I of course act blurr and with my dyed hair and all that jazz, i looked like as if i received my education from some toilet school. She even told me that soemone actually read to her about her performance in the net, whoever that is, pls lah, don;t spoil the mkt for fellow cheongers leh! I dun want to say too much lah later for nothing kena f**k.

Nothing much but she gave me her hp and told me to call her whenever i want to play mahjong. ??? i must look a little like CARROTHEAD, good to "knock"

In the end, after dinner, went GL to release load, wah lan eh, ex leh...$50/- and the gers also not too chio. PEACE!

datz rite bro flcult,
seems lyk there are a few black sheeps out there coz i kena the same question the last tym i went to MY...
No doubt the Net is bout info-sharing but sometimes one's gotta be more discreet in certain things

_jaDeD_
06-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by flcult

datz rite bro flcult,
seems lyk there are a few black sheeps out there coz i kena the same question the last tym i went to MY...
No doubt the Net is bout info-sharing but sometimes one's gotta be more discreet in certain things

latebloomer
07-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
datz rite bro flcult,

It's an open secret that the girls know abt our forum since quite some time ago.
The good thing is that many of them do not have access to the internet, or if they do, are not really that savvy to access this forum.
So whatever info they get, they get from ppl here telling them abt our postings.

BTW, indiscreet postings like the last few, are sure to get the girl in question into trouble. Please think abt this before you post very direct and very blatant details.
I'm sure the intention to share does not include that of causing the subject of your postings to be arrested, which also means that your enjoyment will be curtailed.

And a little bird told me that the feline has not been doing too well in the PR dept with the boss lady. So if you have been trying to book her by calling the saloon, your message may not get to her at all.
As a favour to someone who pm me, I'll try to help. Pls pm me if you need to access her services.

flcult
08-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Macc
Hi Bro, could have just ask Cat to bbbj you instead. One of the best bbbj I'd tried.

Spoken to Cat about asking her out. From what I gathered, she's game for it. $$$ again is optional but you'll have to bear hotel cost. She's willing to spend the night at GLH which according to her is $140. As I am married, it's next to impossible to arrange such rendevouz. But then again apart from her out of the work bbbj, nothing in her appeals me.

FYI, if you spend the night with her, you might end up committing suicide cos i almost killed her cos she just sat there and while massaging, KNN, she freaing told me about her life story, how old she is , how many children she has and what she's gone thru and all that jazz...and that was only one hour and it felt like eternity! wha lau eh, just imagine in a hotel, how many bbbj can you handle, she start telling you her sob story, it's time to check out.

regards

fishcraze
09-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by ahsengahmeng
tried XY , not bad
later my friend bring me to a Hotel with 4 girls,
$150, 2 ang mo very young & 1 korean & 1 chinese
but no money liao, if not will try, all very pretty man

U mean 4 girls for only S$150 per night?? if so, care to intro?

axlrose
09-02-2003, 02:07 PM
went to MY yesterday wanted to try cat bbbj which i'm hearing so uch about but she wasn't in yet so settled for XY whom i've already tried before. all standard press here lick nipple then proceed to operarting table sucked and played with her small boobs and tweeked and sucked her nipples. i fingered her until her pantyhose hole got big man she was wet. She gave me a bbbj then a hand job when i about to cum i ask her to continue to suck and i CIM!!! i think she was shocked coz i after first spray she removed her head and jerked me off. quite gud man. Afterwards small tok and pay off then left. Hope this helps.saw another gal a with big nehneh looks younger than the rest anyone know or tried her?

ahsengahmeng
10-02-2003, 10:57 PM
no lah,
select 1 for 150 for 1hrs
where got so good
inside hotel, high class, also pretty

Originally posted by fishcraze
U mean 4 girls for only S$150 per night?? if so, care to intro?

pukimon
13-02-2003, 12:49 PM
Went to My as YN is crowded. All the gals approach me, dunno who to choose. There is only one other customeer and soon enuf I'm the only one left. Ended on the operation table being served by Ann. This is my second time with her. The first time I've had only a HJ. Now she thinks I'm her regular...haha and allow me to finger her(whoa she is real wet) and give me a half cook Bj as well. Anyway it was really fun and good.

luvurss
13-02-2003, 01:13 PM
Was serviced (if it can be called that) by XY and I seriously think she has been terribly overrated here. Wouldn't waste my money on her but there sure are a few that seem like value for money.

pukimon
14-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by luvurss
Was serviced (if it can be called that) by XY and I seriously think she has been terribly overrated here. Wouldn't waste my money on her but there sure are a few that seem like value for money.

What did she do or did'nt do? Care to post a FR. I have tried a number of girls here but unfortunately never got a chance to try her...bad timing I suppose

soccer-siao
15-02-2003, 11:53 AM
had been a regular of XY alreadi, ok wat, she onli BBBJ me on the second time since, perhaps ist the chemisty not there lor

hcfan
27-02-2003, 09:53 AM
It's an open secret that the girls know abt our forum since quite some time ago.
The good thing is that many of them do not have access to the internet, or if they do, are not really that savvy to access this forum.
So whatever info they get, they get from ppl here telling them abt our postings.

BTW, indiscreet postings like the last few, are sure to get the girl in question into trouble. Please think abt this before you post very direct and very blatant details.
I'm sure the intention to share does not include that of causing the subject of your postings to be arrested, which also means that your enjoyment will be curtailed.

First the GL, KTV and HC gers finds out about Sammy ( stories of people who printed out FRs to show them ) , then Hairdressing joints , next even the MassageParlour gers in PPC will be logging on to see what was written about them!!

Indiscreet postings - do u think ppl ever consider the consequences of indiscreet reporting?

leekme
27-02-2003, 10:31 AM
Yes, even HC gals knows. Since it is open and no more secret, we don't need to over react or get all excited about the gals knowing that we are discussing about them. So what if they know, I don't see how we will be affected when engaging them. They are providing the services and we are interested to use their services. If you don't like to be bother by her asking you about the postings here, just deny you read about her here and get on with business. But if you feel that by telling her the juicy postings will win you some favors, be my guest. I have never had problems denying when the gals ask me if I read about them from the internet. It's coming to the point that it is a fact to them, No Big Deal! For gals who don't wish to be commented on, will be wise to request silence from their clients, which any gentleman will oblidge.

Leek

hcfan
28-02-2003, 01:13 PM
Seems that there's a new ger at MY. initials XY as well.
rather Slim , about the height of the existing XY, face pretty according to a fren. my vision in low light condition is not great but I think she has large eyes.

Noticed that has wider hips. but slim buns.
hmmmm.....no comments on other attributes as did not custom her.

lawry
28-02-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by ahsengahmeng
no lah,
select 1 for 150 for 1hrs
where got so good
inside hotel, high class, also pretty

you sure or not ahseng ah meng..

pm me man.. and i will post a FR for all the bros here

cheers

lawry

dialup12
07-03-2003, 03:06 PM
Went there a few days ago and requested for XY. Tho' she is no true beauty, found her pretty enuf. Most commendable is her service that is comparable to the GF feeling. Gotten only a HJ from her, was really hoping for BJ. Any bros here knows whether she does BJ with condom?

2003_newbie
08-03-2003, 12:25 AM
is it offensive to tell her to give bbbj straightaway? don't wish to waste time :D

girllover
08-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
is it offensive to tell her to give bbbj straightaway? don't wish to waste time :D
if you want to skip massage and just get her to do bbbj, then pay her the message money plus the bbbj money and leave right away, i m sure she won't mind. more money for her and use less time.

freebiez
15-03-2003, 09:11 AM
dun haf so-called standard rate...yest tried xy and wow...really like gf-feeling...very satisfied as 1st time gave her $60 as no small change...1st time managed to make her gimme a 1/2 farked bj...but she really can move her tougue...woah! will try her again but next time may request for fj outside...hee

2003_newbie
17-03-2003, 01:16 PM
can some kind soul pm me the phone no. ? Dun want to waste my trip to find XY not there. :D

latebloomer
17-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 2003anewbie
can some kind soul pm me the phone no. ? Dun want to waste my trip to find XY not there. :D

62914628 MY, but basically call to check if the gl you want is available or 'working'.
If you get their hp, then call dem direct and make the arrangemt, so much better.

dialup12
25-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Went to My 2 weeks back. Looked for XY but she was on leave. The ladyboss intro Cat. Gosh. She was really wild. She gave a hard massage. Then, she simply lay on top of me. So my hands was all over her. `She is pretty mischievious too. Once we r at the back, she practically force her tongue into my mouth. Her BJ was pretty good. However, personally I think she is 2 aggressive.

gunner
25-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by dialup12
Went to My 2 weeks back. Looked for XY but she was on leave. The ladyboss intro Cat. Gosh. She was really wild. She gave a hard massage. Then, she simply lay on top of me. So my hands was all over her. `She is pretty mischievious too. Once we r at the back, she practically force her tongue into my mouth. Her BJ was pretty good. However, personally I think she is 2 aggressive.

haha..
i must agree with u that Cat is quite wild &* aggressive. Tried her a few weeks back. Simply was under her control then. Will french wild. Hands can go all the way inside the bra & panty.

Before i left, she even gave me her hp no. & ask mi to call her out when free..

2003_newbie
25-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Just tried XY yesterday and overall is quite satisfactory. She looks around 26, but when she speaks - probably 28 or 29. Looks quite ok & slim, probably the prettiest there.

When reached there she's already on another brudder, but he willingly takes another girl - I think XL, and pass Y to me. Thanks! Then the normal massage, very light and nothing much, & keeps rolling at my chest & fondling my nipples. KNN there's one idiot in the back for 2hrs already I'm told & still refused to finish. So XL puts up a partition for the first brudder & started to work on his tool. When finished then I moved forward.

The TV light is too bright and I can't get aroused. :( So Y switched off and then started to strip me. When I asked her can I touch touch, she smiled and I proceeded to raba up & down, left & right. I pulled down her bra & oops - it's a handful - B cup I think. Not bad cos she looks flat-chested initially. Then finger her and suck her nippes - DELICIOUS! long & pointy nipples make me hard and after pumping for some time I exploded.

She carefully wiped clean and continue to give me back massage. All the while that impotent idiot still not done in the back. She kissed me and passed me her no. and asked me to come again.

Looks - 7.5
Body - 7
Boobs - 7
Nipples - 8.5
Bum - 7
HJ - 6
BJ - nil cos she only perform in the back area.

Remember do your biz and fuck off, don't waste others' precious time.

Heeman77
26-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Well it seems like from some news gathered from some bros here, the gers at MY are flpos. Never even a 6 rater ....
Just my opinion to warn other bros here. Thanks.

girllover
26-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Heeman77
...the gers at MY are flpos. Never even a 6 rater ....
What is flpos? Do you mean flops?

kuasimilanz
27-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Well it seems like from some news gathered from some bros here, the gers at MY are flpos. Never even a 6 rater ....

u born in 77?
young man mah, off cos ur standard is higher.

Heeman77
27-03-2003, 03:48 PM
I am 77 years old liao...haha

kuasimilanz
27-03-2003, 10:24 PM
I am 77 years old liao...haha

wow 77 still can stand? my hero~~~~~~:o

limlim200
27-03-2003, 10:51 PM

Dont try to act as if you very high taste la. Noticed In other threads you criticized other gals as no hoppers too.For example Bali Lane-Amy and the Haji Lane Jenny. So can you recommend a place whereby the gals are to your standard??

hcfan
28-03-2003, 08:23 AM
simple ...don't force yourself ... don't go then.....:rolleyes:

pig40
28-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Very frustrating... MY only has one bed. Got to wait long long. Waste time, waste money. XY, XL, Ah Mei are okay. Have they scaled down their actions (eg frenching) due to SARS?

Heeman77
28-03-2003, 05:43 PM
Its really funi when some ppl who tried to post honest and truthful reports, there are always some "bros" who chose to attack the reports. There already many kind bros here who posts very recommended reports (bravos) but what I find lacking is the number of inaccurate reports. As such, I choose to hightlight the bad ones so that bros here can avoid. Haha, maybe acting as n "opposition" party.

Recommend a place? There are already many good recommendations here, dun be lazy and pls do your homework lah.
Anyway, I'll take it as a compliment that i am "high class" (which I am not actually).

2003_newbie
28-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Its really funi when some ppl who tried to post honest and truthful reports, there are always some "bros" who chose to attack the reports. There already many kind bros here who posts very recommended reports (bravos) but what I find lacking is the number of inaccurate reports. As such, I choose to hightlight the bad ones so that bros here can avoid. Haha, maybe acting as n "opposition" party.

Recommend a place? There are already many good recommendations here, dun be lazy and pls do your homework lah.
Anyway, I'll take it as a compliment that i am "high class" (which I am not actually).

brudder, we are all here to share our experiences. MY has only one jewel, the rest i agree cannot make it. That's why I only go for the jewel, & I don't make much conversation becos I'd rather she keeps quiet (if you know what i mean)

Rubber
29-03-2003, 03:11 AM
visited my a few days ago at about 2+pm. walked in and saw 4 gals, 1 old auntie and no customer at all. quite dim in there but can see 4 gals all not bad looking. asked by 1 of the gals whether want massage. said yes and then was guided to sit at the innermost barber chair.

next moment before i know anything, someone started to massage my shoulder. i looked at the mirror and got a shock! its the old auntie! i tot to myself never mind lah, just relax and try to enjoy the massage, maybe her massage skill very good? but i am wrong she touch touch here touch touch there only and somemore very talkative. 10 minutes later, really feel like leaving, but pity her because 50+ yo already, i don't want to hurt her feeling. so tolerated for the longest one hour i ever had then paid $22 dollars and left.

will never go back there again unless the old auntie no more around. imagine if kena her 1 more time....... .....
really don't understand why the boss keep the old auntie there when already got good looking gals and somemore business not very good. the old auntie will only scare away customers.

anyway after that went to ew at jsp nearby, got honey. really enjoyed.

ugaia
29-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Rubber
next moment before i know anything, someone started to massage my shoulder. i looked at the mirror and got a shock! its the old auntie! i tot to myself never mind lah, just relax and try to enjoy the massage, maybe her massage skill very good? but i am wrong she touch touch here touch touch there only and somemore very talkative. 10 minutes later, really feel like leaving, but pity her because 50+ yo already, i don't want to hurt her feeling. so tolerated for the longest one hour i ever had then paid $22 dollars and left.

will never go back there again unless the old auntie no more around. imagine if kena her 1 more time....... .....
really don't understand why the boss keep the old auntie there when already got good looking gals and somemore business not very good. the old auntie will only scare away customers.

It's like that if you never specify which one you want. guess it's your first time there, right? the old auntie have her old clients and she will be the hairdresser if someone wants to cut or wash hair.

ugaia

Rubber
29-03-2003, 03:50 PM
It's like that if you never specify which one you want. guess it's your first time there, right? the old auntie have her old clients and she will be the hairdresser if someone wants to cut or wash hair.

ugaia

the moment i entered, 1 of the gals asked me whether i'm there for massage and led me to the seat. so i assumed must be her liao mah. feel a bit like kena cheated leh.

ugaia
30-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Rubber
the moment i entered, 1 of the gals asked me whether i'm there for massage and led me to the seat. so i assumed must be her liao mah. feel a bit like kena cheated leh.

Well, don't feel bad. there's always a first time. Now that you know, you could turn down whatever does not please you.

ugaia

s888
30-03-2003, 02:07 AM
but if we turn down the offer, we would have wasted the trip to GLH, the waiting time and the initial massage fee of $20, maybe complain to case see can retrieve the overcharge balance back :D

Well, don't feel bad. there's always a first time. Now that you know, you could turn down whatever does not please you.

ugaia

ugaia
30-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by s888
but if we turn down the offer, we would have wasted the trip to GLH, the waiting time and the initial massage fee of $20, maybe complain to case see can retrieve the overcharge balance back :D

no lah, when i say turn down, you can choose another girl. unless it is crowded, there won't be any waiting time at all, and since you haven't started, there won't be any initial massage fee either.

your expectation should be lower, cannot compare with GL or HC. And don't expect tip-top service.

And why I still go there? Becos sometimes, i wanna be pampered. This you cannot get in GL or HC.

Ugaia

Rubber
30-03-2003, 02:51 AM
btw bro Ugaia, have u ever tried jm next to my? done a search here but only found limited and old info.

Peridot62
03-04-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by dialup12

Hi Bro,

Is this Cat young or old cat ?

CheapoSex
03-04-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Peridot62
Hi Bro,

Is this Cat young or old cat ?

I was told a few days back that Cat has quit the scene for good....

Peridot62
03-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by CheapoSex
I was told a few days back that Cat has quit the scene for good....

Oh no! miss the cat show. Anyone know where is cat now?
Or maybe ended up in someone cat soup.

CheapoSex
03-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Peridot62
Oh no! miss the cat show. Anyone know where is cat now?
Or maybe ended up in someone cat soup.

Actually, I went there to try out Cat but was disspointed about the news..... Was told that she found someone to "take care" of her......

2003_newbie
04-04-2003, 06:19 PM
went today at 3pm and only 1 brudder inside, while 3 girls hanging outside (1 is XL, and her smile quite pretty) and the rest inside watching TV. asked for XY again cos the last time didn't get the hot seat.

after 20min proceeded to the dark corner and the fun begins. she is spontaneous and cheeky, and like to look at my diggy and my underwear - cos this time i put on a playful string and she was surprised and inspected from back to front, left to right, and said it wrap so nicely around my erected schlong. she also showed me her sexy panty, 2-in-1 kind (never come across), a narrow front with a transparent piece attached to it.

well i wrestled her around and took off her bra and suck till there's no tomorrow, and finger her till she orgasm twice! it's so wet & moist there, and was pampered like a bf/gf kind. really a cheap thrill, just make sure don't talk so much.

when finished, 2 old customers came in, and one looked for her. well she told me it's boring to service old man :p

CPTMiller
09-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Good for you.
:D

Originally posted by arsepool
Went over ard 8+, not many pple ..
Had wanted to look for XY, but some young punk beat me to it by 10 sec, damn ...

got may instead, not bad too
Nice ass, asked me if i wan BJ ....
CIM in the end ...
SHIOK !!!!

2003_newbie
09-04-2003, 07:53 AM
how does may look like?

Originally posted by arsepool
got may instead, not bad too
Nice ass, asked me if i wan BJ ....
CIM in the end ...
SHIOK !!!!

soccer-siao
09-04-2003, 09:53 AM
ooi... don't like that leh, then May will have alot of people q up liao,,,, this GEM cannot go liao lah...haizs.....

she really CIM and BBBJ....Rear GEM....