Name: Mee Mee H2R13
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
AR: -
BJ: -
FJ: 6/10
RTF: No
Damage: $40

Remarks: My first fuck in Petain. Seemed very rushed. No foreplay, straight away fuck. Quite disappointing.

:(

oscar676
05-02-2008, 08:57 AM
I started going to Petain 20 yrs ago...through the years, I have learnt that must pay money to learn. I call it tuition fees. So, have to "invest" to find out who is good and at what...

If you look carefully at the thread for the popular WLs at Petain, you can find gems!

Good luck searching!

tikosiao
09-02-2008, 02:27 PM
I started going to Petain 20 yrs ago...through the years, I have learnt that must pay money to learn. I call it tuition fees. So, have to "invest" to find out who is good and at what...

If you look carefully at the thread for the popular WLs at Petain, you can find gems!

Good luck searching!

brother oscar

well said, pay money to learn over the years

kayu08
09-02-2008, 06:00 PM
..eerrr...is there a dictionary I could refer to for this forum as I'm a newbie & can't quite make out the abbreviations such as:
..Petain..
...F/J..
...A/R..
...B/J..although I'm tempted to guess, it's better to confirm what it is...

;)

too_hot
09-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi Bro

I too paid my tuition fees but actually u dun have to. Just read the FRs here. For 100% Guarantee no-regret experience go to H7R1 Jac (but currently away till Mar). Gorgeous, seductive, great skills, CMF face....almost no room for improvement. I have RTFed her probably more than 30 times in the past 4 years and my heart still misses a beat when i go to her room and see the "open" sign. The best $50 bang u can get. Period.

Also should try 90% guarantee no regret Pat (check FR for room number, i only know House 3). Not as strong GFE as jac esp on 1st visit but after a few RTF and she recognises u, much better.

But if u love the thrill of exploring then by all means!

Have fun! Cheers!

pftguy
09-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Hi Bro -

Will JAC do frenching as in deep kissing? Will she allows us to lick her pussy?

Thank you.

Forbidden_Sex69
10-02-2008, 02:46 AM
For 100% Guarantee no-regret experience go to H7R1 Jac

Also should try 90% guarantee no regret Pat

How old is this Jac and Pat ?

oscar676
10-02-2008, 09:24 AM
..Petain..
...F/J..
...A/R..

;)

Petain=Petain Rd
F/J= F uck job
A/R=Anal rimming, lick around anus margin=SHIOK!
B/J=Blow job, not as shiok as BBBJ=Bare back blow job=like being in heaven, if there is one...

sintaro
10-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi Bro -

Thank you.

What the fuck you want to lick a pussy that thousand of cocks have penetrated it.

sammyboyfor
10-02-2008, 10:27 AM
..eerrr...is there a dictionary I could refer to for this forum as I'm a newbie

;)

Why don't you simply refer to the forum FAQ. It was put up for a purpose. Use it. :rolleyes:

RunNGun
10-02-2008, 02:15 PM
..eerrr...is there a dictionary I could refer to for this forum as I'm a newbie & can't quite make out the abbreviations such as:
..Petain..
...F/J..
...A/R..

;)

Go to the newbie section n read up more la, u sound like a small kid.

too_hot
11-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi Bro -

Thank you.

Her SOP does involve some light frenching at the begining and also at one point when she bbbj u, she will turn her pussy to u in a 69 position. At that point its up to u if u wanna do some painting. So i guess the answer to both questions is yes.

As for deep frenching, yes i have ben privileged to enjoy with her before but it is NOT part of her SOP. Even as a regular, sometimes i get, sometimes i dun get.

Dats the special thing about jacq, no matter how many times i do with her, each experience is different. The majority 80% is the same but there is dat last 20% where there is some variation.

too_hot
11-02-2008, 08:45 AM
How old is this Jac and Pat ?

Sorry, i dun know but probably between late 20s to mid 30s??

Berky
12-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Dats the special thing about jacq, no matter how many times i do with her, each experience is different. The majority 80% is the same but there is dat last 20% where there is some variation.

agree bro. thats what i find something different about jac too. every session will not be boring and provided can get her.

hellboy
14-02-2008, 08:20 AM
True that jac a bit different everytime but problem is how many times can u get her to know the difference as the queue is so long her her...:p

too_hot
14-02-2008, 03:47 PM
True that jac a bit different everytime but problem is how many times can u get her to know the difference as the queue is so long her her...:p

well, in singapore all good things have to queue tio bo? haha

for me as long as i am not more than the 3rd person, i dun mind waiting. usually can one la...during afternoons, not so many ppl...

hellboy
15-02-2008, 05:21 AM
yup bro 1 person in queue still can tahan the wait 2 person a bit too long for me... But while waiting can look at the other girl next door who always read books or magazine..

too_hot
15-02-2008, 04:18 PM
But while waiting can look at the other girl next door who always read books or magazine..

If u can't wait for jac but really need a bonk, she is not too bad. Dmg is $50. I tried twice before. Nice boobs plus got frenching.

sting691
16-02-2008, 01:53 PM
If u can't wait for jac but really need a bonk, she is not too bad. Dmg is $50. I tried twice before. Nice boobs plus got frenching.

and nice loud stereo sound too.

i pervert. sometimes, Jac door is closed but no q. i nothing to do, will go near to Kat door to hear what is inside going on.

Soopafly
02-03-2008, 08:18 AM
Thanks for sharing bros!

nolucknoob
21-03-2008, 07:56 AM
hi bros.

can advise which part of pertain road, cos not familiar with the area.

might chiong there over the weekend. hormones all raging now.

jaap
23-03-2008, 03:06 AM
hi bros.

can advise which part of pertain road, cos not familiar with the area.

might chiong there over the weekend. hormones all raging now.

close to indian temple...btw anyone tried h24 r9 before? :)

azali_rahman
01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
It's been a while since I last logged in here. So far already tried Mun Mun, Maggie, Julia, Rina and another whose name I forgot.

Been looking for Julia but saw a note on her door that she'll be away till today I think. Can't wait to try her again. Hear her voice only cannot tahan already.

Name: Mun Mun H2
AR: NA
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe

Remarks: Quite friendly and nice fuck.

Name: Maggie H2
RTF: Maybe

Remarks: Looked arrogant at first but was friendly once inside.

Name: Julia H11R4
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: $30

Remarks: Friendly and pretty young thing. I like.

Name: Rina H10 (last room)
RTF: Yes

Remarks: Friendly with nice boobs.

Name: Unknown H10 (a few doors before Rina's)
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: No
Damage: $30

Remarks: Gave me massage after fuck.

Just curious, any guys want to share $30-$50 freelance contacts?

allerial
12-04-2008, 04:22 AM
hi im a tourist from brunei coming here looking for a FJ that what u all use rite. i read the last few message about getting a FJ as low as 30$. i stay at the lucky plaza apartment. will be going back to my borring country soon. plz any 1 tell me the where 30$ girls ( julia rite? what race?) plz i have got anything yet since i come here. Plz big Bro thanks

havana
12-04-2008, 11:06 PM
I would suggest u to go geylang instead. The legal house($50) environment is much cleaner.....U will get a shower before and after:p
Although it is cheap in petain, most of house only have small basin to wash your penis!:eek:
To all petain bros, pls dont get offended......:D

xiandanCR
17-04-2008, 01:21 PM
I would suggest u to go geylang instead. The legal house($50) environment is much cleaner.....U will get a shower before and after:p
Although it is cheap in petain, most of house only have small basin to wash your penis!:eek:
To all petain bros, pls dont get offended......:D

Hi bro, i have been reading alot and only recently decided to post. by small basin do you mean the toilet bowl or those special basins like the ones in Keong Saik ? i have never been to petain. so just wondering.

havana
17-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi bro, i have been reading alot and only recently decided to post. by small basin do you mean the toilet bowl or those special basins like the ones in Keong Saik ? i have never been to petain. so just wondering.

I have never been to keong saik, so I cant tell u whether they are the same or not......The basin are small rectangle shape and make of white porcelin....usually this type of basin are meant for laundry....