PDA

View Full Version : 24 years old local Eurasian chinese, Pearlyn

true_enjoyment
26-02-2008, 02:18 AM
As it's already late in the night and I have to wake up bloody early in the morning, i shall keep it simple and sweet. :p

Name: Pearlyn
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 47kg
Vital Stat: 34B-25-35
French: Yes
Cunnilingus: Yes
Fellatio: BJ with cap. This is the only setback i guess but the reason is cos she has to frequently travel back to her country, she doesn't want to risk not able to clear the custom for contacting any disease. Hope you guys can understand. It's an ang mo country where she comes from but i shall not reveal in here.
Fingering: Yes but not too rough.

She is open to all races. I think due to her westernised thinking.

Though I mentioned that she's an Eurasian, she looks more like chinese. Chinese with sharp and nice features, her mix comes from her maternal grandma, so the gene is no longer that strong, consider 1/4 ang mo only. She's very fair and with very big and beautiful eyes! She has that classy look, long straight hair.

She's currently working a full time job and will be going back in late March or early April. If she can get the minimum appointments she wants a day, she will quit her job. Her job is long hours and 6 full days week, so if the earning justifies, she will quit.

Her damage is 400/1/1, excluding room, caps provided. This is her asking and is the same price as Angelica. If you ask me, I think she's still worth it overall. For Angelica's case, we know she can command much higher price but since negotiation with her concluded that she's willing to settle for lower rate, I charge Angelica lower.

Last but not least, do NOT ask for her contact, she's working for me!

johnlittle
26-02-2008, 06:18 AM
bro, how her look from 1 - 10?

true_enjoyment
26-02-2008, 06:32 AM
bro, how her look from 1 - 10?

I have decided not to give rating for my gals especially on look cos it's really very subjective and depend alot on individual. That's why i also didn't rate Angelica, prefer letting others rate her instead. I will just do description on their look and other details that i deem necessary.

comefuckyou
26-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Dear TE, I think you are right that every man gives different rating about look. So your description abt gals will help. However, I hope you could also allow cheongters here to withdraw and pay a transport fee to gal ($20) and his own room if the look is not to his expectation. I hope this will be fair to both sides.:rolleyes:

andy_lim
27-02-2008, 02:13 AM
took the last slot of the day but was push back 1/2 hr due to hotel 81 being full(wtf dont understand why would 81 be full on a tues night) but end up the previous guy before me cancel off his appt, so at least dont need to wait

ya this gal got big eyes and a pretty face, nice shapely body, with firm boobs too. But sexual service wise... i wasnt really satisfied. She looks damn sad and tired during the whole process.

on a personal basis, after talking to her i could understand that its her first day of work and i'm her last and fourth customer, so naturally she's feeling very tired and stress. can see it all on her face, poor gal. Dont think she's use to this line yet.

But frm a customer pt of view i probably would expect more.

overall :

looks: 7.5/10( she's got big eyes and a bit of eurasian look)
Body: 7.5/10( not bad, quite shapely with firm boobs)
BJ : didnt try
FJ : 6/10 ( needs improvement )
attitude : 7/10 (keep apologising, nice gal)
RTF : er... probably when she improve sexually ? haha

bro enjoyment, i understand that u didnt personally try her ? probably thats why she's still a bit on the inexperience side. y not u give her so guidance, have no doubt that she'll be a gem after some training :D

Saito-san
27-02-2008, 02:29 AM
bro enjoyment, i understand that u didnt personally try her ? probably thats why she's still a bit on the inexperience side. y not u give her so guidance, have no doubt that she'll be a gem after some training :D

I volunteer to be trainer :D Can onot?

arnold88
27-02-2008, 11:32 AM
400!!!! crazy, :mad:

true_enjoyment
27-02-2008, 12:11 PM
on a personal basis, after talking to her i could understand that its her first day of work and i'm her last and fourth customer, so naturally she's feeling very tired and stress. can see it all on her face, poor gal. Dont think she's use to this line yet.

Thanks bro for your kind feedback! Firstly just to clarify to all, she was the one who wanted more appointments, saying that she can handle. So turn out it was more tiring than she expected it to be. So yesterday i had talked to her and she agreed to take just 2 appointments max a day to get used to working as FL first.

I believe after some of my suggestions and advice, she will improve. Last but not least, really thaks for your patience with her. You had every right to be angry but you didn't, truely appreciate your well manner and magnanimous heart! :)

Virginhell
27-02-2008, 11:25 PM
So turn out it was more tiring than she expected it to be. So yesterday i had talked to her and she agreed to take just 2 appointments max a day to get used to working as FL first.

My FR on Pearlyn-1st blood

Bro, I hope I wasn't the one who made her so sad and tired....honestly...didn't make her sweat too much...was gentle and loving to her and tok alot of cock....that's why exceeded the time. I thought at first I was second blood, but to my delight pearlyn told me I was her first customer...I can't believe my luck when I was told I'm ahead of Cuteboy...haha...

Andy_lim, you are right, dunno why yesterday all the hotels have to wait....I guess last night was full moon, everyone became damn horny...

Arranged the time with TE, booked the room and watched HBO while waiting for her. About 15 minutes later, doorbell rang...I opened and saw this short hair Eurasian hot chick in a dark blue short dress and jeans. She kept apologise for being late, proceed to take a shower by myself as she has already showered before coming, after shower and dry myself and wore back my clothes, saw her lying on the bed watching tv,did some ice-breaking wif her and asked abt her mixed parentage as she has the chio eurasian look (Vietmanese chinese mom and singaporean dad). con't toking cock while watching tv then strip to our birthday suit and start kissing can see that she is shy and nervous as she kept holding back during kissing so i take the initative and told to relax b4 frenching wif her for abt 5 mins b4 asking her to give me a bj. she took out cd (wah...she bought a whole big box of condoms to last her for life!) and cap on my didi and proceed to give bj wif deep throat and suction was not too bad for a new FL for abt 10 mins and then she ride on top of me and her soft moan makes me kind of high.

After banging half-way, I dunno why I ended up chatting with her again...after which TE called me to tell me time's up! I quickly change to missionary and bang a few times and finally change to doggie style and when she started to moan a bit louder, I cannot tahan liao and shoot off. After cleaning up, she went to shower on her own as she got another appointment while i lie on the bed and rest b4 taking my shower and left....for Cuteboy :D.

Overall Ratings

Race: Eurasian (Mixed parentage)
Looks : 7.5
Body: 8
Boobs: C (nice nice)
Frenching: 6 (Not really kiss her so much during my session)
Bj: 6 (Will be much more better with time and she dun do BBBJ)
FJ: 8 (Soft moan making me so shiok)
GFE: 7(Chatty and friendly lady who will make u feel like very comfortable)
RTF: Likely (but after trying out Angelica...but price increased liao leh!)
Damage: $400/1 shot/ 1 hr

PS : As she is new in this line, pls be gentle to her and make her feel more relax as she can be a bit tense at times.

true_enjoyment
28-02-2008, 12:15 AM
My FR on Pearlyn-1st blood

Thanks for the FR, bro! Sorry about Angelica's price, the demand is really way higher than supply! Don't wish to name but many guys are actually willing to pay her alot more to get a slot so i have to be fair to Angelica and come up with this idea.

Virginhell
28-02-2008, 12:40 AM
....the demand is really way higher than supply! .....

Wat u expect...1 pussy available versus so many dicks....:eek:

To reduce the impact of pussy inflation, I suggest u find more 'Angelica' FL for us....in the way, when supply increase, demand remain constant...prices will fall...

....Don't wish to name but many guys are actually willing to pay her alot more to get a slot...

Let me guess....CUTEBOY???

....i have to be fair to Angelica and come up with this idea.

Next time involve me in ur discussion with Angelica.....I'm a very creative guy. ;)

true_enjoyment
28-02-2008, 11:15 AM
To reduce the impact of pussy inflation, I suggest u find more 'Angelica' FL for us....in the way, when supply increase, demand remain constant...prices will fall...

Bro, I also understand that by increasing on the supply, i can sustain the price. The problem lies with these are rare stocks that are extremely hard to find. If anyone has any lead, please let me know, I'll try to recruit them! :D

true_enjoyment
01-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Pearlyn has 1 slot left tomo, preferably around 3pm at lavender area but if wants later also can. Contact me if you want to book her.

greatbody
02-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Any new FR on Pearlyn... :)

But frm a customer pt of view i probably would expect more.
.....have no doubt that she'll be a gem after some training :D

true_enjoyment
02-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Any new FR on Pearlyn... :)

Nope cos so far she only took a few assignments, she was sick for a couple of days. Anyway she will be free from tomo to fri, every night from 7pm to 9pm last slot but max. 2 slots as mentioned earlier on, she's not able to take too many appointments. Interested guys, please contact me. Thanks.

orangeapples
05-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I would have written a FR on Pearlyn last week. Just that was too busy packing up and getting ready for my overseas posting. Met her last friday. Overall she is a nice girl. Exotic looking, does not look Singaporean Chinese. Not sure how to describe her look but shes pretty enough for me.

Below is my FR:
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (Slim, Nice Shapely Boobs, Tight Pussy)
Cathbath: 8/10
BJ: 7/10 (Capped)
FJ: 8/10 ( Wet, Responsive, Various Positions)
GFE: 8/10 ( Very nice girl, Chatty)
RTF: Yes, But she probably will quit before I come back.
Damage: 400 + Rm + CD (I did not know she had CD so I bought my own)

One of my better bonks in 2008. Not far from my best bonk in 2008 so far. Thanks Bro TE for the arrangement.

true_enjoyment
08-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Met her last friday. Overall she is a nice girl. Exotic looking, does not look Singaporean Chinese. Not sure how to describe her look but shes pretty enough for me.

One of my better bonks in 2008. Not far from my best bonk in 2008 so far. Thanks Bro TE for the arrangement.

You are most welcome bro! Thanks for the FR!

true_enjoyment
11-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Pearlyn is free from today to fri, 7pm onwards. Please sms me or PM me with your contact to arrange for an appointment. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
13-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Pearlyn is free tomo from 7pm onwards. Interested guys, please kindly PM me with your contact and i'll arrange for you. Thanks.

henryfoo
13-03-2008, 05:22 AM
bro, im interested pls pm me the number to book her.

true_enjoyment
13-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Yo, Pearlyn is back again till Fri, flying off on Sat. She is willing to lower her price to 340/1/1. Please don't miss out on this chance. Contact me now! :cool:

infinitiumus
15-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Just had her yesterday.

Yes, she is indeed of mixed blood (just 25%) and with most mixed blood, she is pretty - with big eyes and sharp features. Slim, fair and nice boobs.

But the sex was SOP - nothing to shout about. Not very responsive and was waiting for me to service her most of the time. She looked a bit nervous or perhaps a bit shy. I tried chatting with her to break the ice but somehow I failed as well.

Hole is quite tight but well lubricated with juices once I started to pump.

Overall, not bad but I was expecting a bit more as initial comparison was done with Angelica. Service wise, still a long shot from Angelica. GF factor is missing.

Guess won't have much chance of RTF as she will be flying off soon.

Negative points: No BBBJ and also somehow she didnt want to french. Could improve on the GF feeling and be a bit more responsive (even fake is OK).

Positive points: Slim, fair and pretty. Hole is very nice for slurping - absolutely no smell at all.