PDA

View Full Version : [ask] about petain

cattanacio
06-03-2008, 05:53 AM
hi all....im newbie here...

i want to know whats the diffrent between petain and geylang...

why the price is cheaper and mind u all senior recommend me girl which have good face and body......

hellboy
07-03-2008, 12:56 AM
hey bro.. I think u should be a bit more hardworking and read all those thread and try in for yourself.. Different people different taste u know wat i mean yeah..

LoneRider
07-03-2008, 03:13 PM
I'll be honest with you bro. If you're looking for good face and body I think petain is the wrong place for you. There's some gems like Pat but most of them are of a vintage edition. :)

superfox
11-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Used to go GL back 10 years ago but now cheong Petain Age and Price got driffrent but can get good looking WL as well ,as for me I'm a Hardcore Milf lover so Petain is a Heaven to me
Price is much more cheaper then GL where $20 can get Bj or even BBBj(H16R9 use to charge me at $20) around 30mins of service .

skymud
12-03-2008, 02:16 AM
Geylang girls are usually much younger than petain hence the price. Also there are some bros here like me that don't like to be seen in geylang can go to petain as its actually more discreet.

Not so likely to meet someone that you know of over at petain than geylang heh :D

distortion81
28-03-2008, 05:30 PM
hi guys, which part of petain road are they located? last night around 10.30pm , i'm there but the street are like nothing leh...

flanders
29-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi all PT bros

Along Petain Rd, look for a side road called Flanders Square.. right there are two rows of two-storey (shop) houses.. this is the famous (but not so well-known) Petain Rd 'red-light' area.

To all new PT bros, like bro distortion81, PT is like 'closed' by 10pm.. that why you see nothing. :rolleyes:

Agree with bro skymud, this place more discreet because it is small (only two rows of houses). ;)

Also agree with PT bros, this place much cheaper but the WLs here more older (lao-chio) but you can get good bonks.

Bros new to PT should read the FRs here as a guide & then try. There is no substitute for experience. You no try, you no know. :D

Here is my 2-cents worth on my fav haunt - Petain.

Thank you & ..

Power to all bros & good bonking!

MrAnMo
09-04-2008, 02:53 AM
i went to petain at about 8pm yesterday.
there are 2 storeys buildings with a lane in between.
place look abit like desker road.
lots of ah neh walking into the houses.
think the place got few other races of WL if not wrong.

agent47
26-04-2008, 04:47 PM
hey guys, does the WL there operate in the noon? im looking for brown sugar and wondering is there any of them at ard that time? thanks guys.

peanut123
27-04-2008, 03:58 PM
stupid question, but are the rooms in good condition and clean ? I think that's important for any session.

qwerty007
05-05-2008, 11:11 AM
hey do i go up by the front ( the car park area) or the back lane...

wikiwise
05-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi,

sorry to post this newbie question but I've searched this forum and have not found any detailed information on how to locate Pertain.

Just to clarify:

- Are we referring to the shophouses on the small side road called Flanders Square or are they on the main Pertain Road itself? I noticed the side road Flanders Square and there were about 10 uncles along it standing outside.

- I just came back an hour ago (went about 1pm on monday), and saw a row of shophouses along the main Pertain Road, they were sort of white in color and noticed some of them were office space (media/ net companies) walked all the way to the corner (last one) H2, and the door had a gate infront of it. I rang the doorbell twice and noone answered. Then I walked behind the shophouse and also saw a backdoor which was padlocked along with a mercedes parked. Was I at the wrong place?

- Are the main doors downstairs supposed to be locked?

Appreciate the help. Thanks!

wikiwise
05-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Bros,

Please ignore previous post. I've find out where it is exactly. :)

It is the row of 'rundown' shophouses between Marne Rd and Flanders Square. Not the row of 'not so rundown' shophouses actually on Petain Rd.

igorxix
10-05-2008, 10:22 PM
newbie here, some questions:

1) Parking where you all usually park? dun want ppl i know to spot my car. -_-

2) Haven been to petain, will find my way there tomorrow. Is it a queuing system? just go in? or wait at one corner to choose?

3) is it open in the morning? ~9am...

tyty!