PDA

View Full Version : H20R18, Maggie

bios
19-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Hi Brothers, do anyone have info what happen to Maggie? Been down a few times during the past 2 months but had not seen her. Appreciate for infos from fellow brothers here. Thanks.

skingmoo
26-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi Brothers, do anyone have info what happen to Maggie? Been down a few times during the past 2 months but had not seen her. Appreciate for infos from fellow brothers here. Thanks.

I will appreciate some information too.

There was a long queue outside her room (near the main door) when I went a few weeks back. I queue and when door open, inside was a different woman!

XEye
27-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Are we going to have a separate thread for every WL ?

Seems this is happening ...

hiccups
07-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Maggie might move to another hse or rm. Maybe can search around & hunt.

SanMikeal
24-07-2008, 02:59 AM
where the TS now? Taking queue outside H20R18 & forgot abt us hah :D

BoyToy
04-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Are we going to have a separate thread for every WL ?

Seems this is happening ...

Just wondering, is there anything wrong with having separate thread for outstanding WLs?

You seems to be having a problem with this issue as you post a similar comment on another thread.

skyrider
12-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Maggie might move to another hse or rm. Maybe can search around & hunt.

Maggie no longer in Petain....

skingmoo
12-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Maggie no longer in Petain....

You know where she is now? Went back to Malaysia?

peanut123
26-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Just wondering, is there anything wrong with having separate thread for outstanding WLs?

You seems to be having a problem with this issue as you post a similar comment on another thread.

Personally, as long as the WL works in Petain and there is no other threads on her, I don't see why not.

In fact, it might make things easier for bros who are looking for info on a particular WL, and not have to wade through a hundred messages about the house just to find her info.