PDA

View Full Version : This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

true_enjoyment
02-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Just want to point out this guy as a warning to other OKTs and fellow samters who are marketing their own findings.

This guy nicked Guai Boi (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/guai_boi.html) booked one of my gals. During the session, she noticed that this guy kept using his HP and later realised that he was actually taking pictures of her with his phone! She demanded for his phone and saw that he had lots of pictures of many other gals he took secretly as well!

I told him to stay and wait for me to arrive to sort things out but he left almost immediately. My gal had another appointment to go to, so she couldn't stay with him. Apparently he went off out of fear of being exposed. Another of my gals previously told me about the same behaviour from this guy and i warned him but he didn't listen so I have decided to expose him here so as to minimise the damage to other gals in future! I'm perfectly fine with such things if my gals are willing to let guys take pictures of them nude but not if it's without their permission!

He warned me not to post here about what happened else he will spread rumours about my gals, that they do raw! Being a samster for so long, he knew that will kill my business but I really don't give a damn cos I think what he is doing is really wrong. His number is 91085444. In fact, I also would like to seek help from fellow brothers here to provide me with as much information on him as possible. I thank in advance to those who are willing to help out in any way possible!

benjaminpe
02-05-2008, 01:00 PM
:eek: It's really not a good manner taking photos without permisson .
Hope you can find him ASAP .

samster8899
02-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Bro.. yr gal got delete those pic or not? maybe should ask yr gal to take his pic b4 she left.

AssLover
02-05-2008, 01:19 PM
it is a crime to take pictures without permission. lets help bro TE to find him and fuck this guy!

ken6890
02-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Bro

You are right to post out such people which take photo without permission to alert other okt to take note of this person , will support you

mrTGK
02-05-2008, 01:27 PM
steady bro TE,

Actually after so long someone really posted out nick n mobile nbr...stand with u bro...

Chelsea SPA
02-05-2008, 01:32 PM
A nightmare for every OKT.

lbee
02-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Bro TE

I also support you in by post out his nick and no as to let other okt know :)

VanGogh
02-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Bro TE,

I am standing by u :D:D !!!

peter_lee_1969
02-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Agree! its rude to take photo without permission. support u! hope u find him soon, take his photo and post it here!

jackjack__1
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM
suaybong meet this type of customer....

Never-say-die
02-05-2008, 06:34 PM
We wanna have our fun but need to keep the girl identity in discreet.
Show us his nick and contact and we will blast his ass..

psp1000
02-05-2008, 08:59 PM
It very rude to take nude photo without any permission. Bro, hope you nail him soon....this type of ppl cannot be forgiven...want to take ask for permisson la...

joke
02-05-2008, 09:39 PM
hi bro;
I totally support you. hope you find the idiot soon.

toms_trd
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Thnks bro,for sharing out tis information.Me too against my gals taking shot w or w/o permission...
Anyway fully support u,bro.Wat he spread no use if ya gals din do it N bros knw well it juz won't kill.

1tigerboy
02-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Wasei~ last time got 1 bonk never pay, I wonder did he pay? this is a tough issue. Its good to expose him but TS never consider on the other hand he might revenge by posting all the photos and videos.... if the girls are thai still ok but i think the girls are local leh any if the photos goes public those girls will be hurt badly.

His last login was yesterday night time.

I think he will be very stupid to post out the pic in Singapore. He will be in big trouble if he did that.

jazzcraz
02-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Gosh...these things should not happen. Hope you can catch this guy. Sigh...but he can just change his nick and start prowling again...:(

1tigerboy
02-05-2008, 10:46 PM
I look at his past posting, he like abit siao siao one leh tink got some problem thats why he dare to take the photos and videos without permission. Cannot underestimate these pp.....

wow like that dangerous. Wait another edison outbreak...

if he really post out, police case le... hopefully dont happen, if not those Local FR jia lai le....

1tigerboy
02-05-2008, 10:59 PM
for edison case is the photo can see the face clearly, but what if he posted those photos with the eye blanko away? like that still can become police case? :confused:

If eye blanko, cannot see the full face also cannot know who is the person. If really need to know, i can ask my lawyer tommorrow and update if you all wanted to know more.

jplover
02-05-2008, 11:13 PM
If eye blanko, cannot see the full face also cannot know who is the person. If really need to know, i can ask my lawyer tommorrow and update if you all wanted to know more.It's good to know more informations...

It's very unfair to those girls who've been taken pictures of secretly without knowing.. It's suppose to be discretive but what he has done is of the opposite!

BigTen
02-05-2008, 11:49 PM
This guy is downright despicable and has no respect for the gals concerned. What he did was sheer outrageous and should be exposed. TS me oso standby you.

DatukSeks
02-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Wat abt the other way ?

Any bros come across of FLs taking their photos instead ? :p

Booker
03-05-2008, 12:17 AM
Wat man!! Some basic respect lah!!

Maybe he want to qualify for entry into the pte section.. when must post pics of him making out with ladies...

Hope TS can get him soon.. sure is a threat to all FL!!

:D

jplover
03-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Wat man!! Some basic respect lah!!

Maybe he want to qualify for entry into the pte section.. when must post pics of him making out with ladies...

Hope TS can get him soon.. sure is a threat to all FL!!

:DIt's both a thread and it's also a GREAT DISREPECT to the FLs.. Hope Bro TE can get hold of him soon

true_enjoyment
03-05-2008, 02:03 AM
It's both a thread and it's also a GREAT DISREPECT to the FLs.. Hope Bro TE can get hold of him soon

I really hope too! Some guys are helping me out le, will update if I have more info! Thanks for the support! :o

jon2000sg
03-05-2008, 03:32 AM
IMO, this is part of the danger of a FL job,

all are open to funny people.

the only way to control is for the OKT to do the job.

rainchezz
03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
there are some things that we, as samsters, wun do ....
1. force raw
2. dun pay or pay less
3. take pic ...
this bro should be banned for bringing us samsters into disrepute !

jplover
05-05-2008, 07:56 PM
I really hope too! Some guys are helping me out le, will update if I have more info! Thanks for the support! :oGreat. Though I've never visited your girls, I bet no matter what, they deserves the minimum respect in any case.

san68
05-05-2008, 09:21 PM
there are some things that we, as samsters, wun do ....
1. force raw
2. dun pay or pay less
3. take pic ...
this bro should be banned for bringing us samsters into disrepute !

Pai seh TS, highjack abit your thread.......

bro rainchezz........sad to say most samsters dont, SOME DO THE ABOVE MENTIONED.......... :cool: AND HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH

spasticboy
05-05-2008, 09:58 PM
IMO, this is part of the danger of a FL job,

all are open to funny people.

the only way to control is for the OKT to do the job.

I think there are always black sheeps around.

guai_boi
05-05-2008, 09:58 PM
i'm here to clarify things.......... i admit tat wat i have done was wrong but i take those videos is onli for own pcc purposes nia i nv upload even 1 up....... the 1st video is 2 years ago btw....... btw, yes the ger saw the phone and i did let her check the phone as i already assure her i nv take her photos or videos and as my hp tat time siao siao de can onli take 20 sec mode....... those bro who use sony errison might know........ btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position........ and also the ger say tat she will take onli 200 since i did nt cum after the session as it was a veri nt gd experience......... keep asking cum liao or nt......... then after tat she stand outside call bro john and demand the rest of the money back which i do pay up........ i am nt able to stay in the rm and wait for him as i got to rush back and rush my project. i do admit i scared i kena physically harm also lah. but i do pick up bro john calls when he keep calling me tat time and i did tell him my hp batt is low loh.........

this is the sentence tat make me flare up.......
He warned me not to post here about what happened else he will spread rumours about my gals, that they do raw!
i did nt say anything abt tat loh...... DUN PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. as u can c, i dun even bother to post fr loh....... let alone bad mouth abt u........ i also nt going to kill your business if u juz let me off loh....... jing swee bu fan he swee....... i juz 1 the matter to sua sua go loh as i'm quitting the fl thing liao....... there's also bros who e mail me and threaten me abt exposing me if i dun share the pics or videos wit them loh............

tat's my side of the story....... it's up to u to believe the words of mine or your fl........ u sure beileve the words of your fl since u are so angry wit me liao........ but wat i say is 100% true loh...... nth but the truth.......... i juz hope tat this matter will b sua sua and may your business prosper........

cuteboy12345208
05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
..... btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position........ and also the ger say tat she will take onli 200 since i did nt cum after the session as it was a veri nt gd experience............

How can u do raw??? Did u ever spare a thought for the gal?? Okts, pl take note, these kind of smasters should be banned. Like that who will dare to try the gal anymore?? Which other TE gals u did raw??? We are here to have a safe cheonging community but got people like u who is so selfish. Very very sad.

jplover
05-05-2008, 10:26 PM
btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position...RAW ?!?!?! :mad:

Can TE please verify that?

greatbody
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
What is happening ha ??

guai_boi
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
ok guys, the raw thing is untrue.
btw, i have settle things up wit bro true enjoyment liao.
pls do nt stir up shit anymore.
bro true enjoyment or mod, pls kindly delete the thread as the matter is solve.
and bro true enjoyment, pls post tat the matter has been solve between us if nt ppl think i bullshitting juz 2 have the thread close.
may your business prosper and safe.

cuteboy12345208
05-05-2008, 11:09 PM
e.

how can u jus change ur words liddat?. who to belive u anymore? people are more incline to belive in ur first post.

lonelyosama
05-05-2008, 11:17 PM
OMG ! you are a Bad Boy...you changed your words bcoz of any pressure ? If i guess correctly, that gal you 'RAW' with should be with damage ard 300..tio bo ?:rolleyes:

SexyCoco
05-05-2008, 11:52 PM
My turn already right?
Lucky i tell Elle if anyone try to do RAW on you, you can kick his balls and deal off + u still need to pay for the whole amount.

HE did try to attempt to do RAW on Elle but at last he didnt, cause i did sms him and said before hand.( no RAW, had inform elle to kick your balls if u tried to do that and deal off + u must pay for the whole amount.

B-ice
06-05-2008, 12:26 AM
and bro true enjoyment, pls post tat the matter has been solve between us if nt ppl think i bullshitting juz 2 have the thread close.

Wa kao.... Still can "roti-prata" your way thru... What else is not true ? :eek:

Alleged RAW IS declared WAR !!! :cool:

StarBust
06-05-2008, 12:29 AM
RAW is WAR!!!

wtf!!! :mad:

true_enjoyment
06-05-2008, 12:50 AM

Ok, guess I have to speak up, being the threadstarter. Firstly, my gal did said that the guy was trying to make her do raw but she resisted and was firmed on using the cap. Then again it is his words against hers, I wasn't in the room to be 100% sure. However from his postings all these while, we can be sure he is very interested into hidden shots and videos and with 2 of my gals complaining about the same thing, i'm very sure of the video taking. I had metioned earlier that I was warned of the consequence if i exposed him. Now this is his words against mine in this situation. For me I choose to believe my gal's credibility over his.

Almost a year ago, some may still recall, I had a gal who did raw with a guy. Instead of twisting the fact, I quarantined her which led to her quitting the scene almost immediately . Guys who know me well enough should know I don't twist and turn my words. I always believe honesty is the way of doing business right.

Nevertheless I did settled with him privately. The reason is that some guys are trying to exploit the situation and demanded Guai boi to share with them the photos and videos else will provide me with his personal information, so I had decided to let this matter comes to a rest instead, to avoid people from getting their ways and risk even higher chance of the files surfacing, by circulating them to various guys. Anyway it's too late for me to pursue any further. He probably had already transferred the files and burned them into CD etc, so even if I do track him down I will not be able to do much but to corner him into submitting to the request of the exploiters.

nasterio
06-05-2008, 01:09 AM
tie him up and cane his jiao jiao ..:D

rolipop89
06-05-2008, 01:19 AM
tie him up and cane his jiao jiao ..:D

Good good, can fried it bo?

apple21
06-05-2008, 02:04 AM
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..:(

destarius
06-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Quite clearly from the various independent sources, TS, Coco and apple, and how inconsistent guai_boi is even between his first and second post, I think we can pretty much conclude that guai_boi is a big liar and has been trying to do girls raw and has been busy filming them. This endangers not just himself, but the girls and all the samsters.

Further, by taping the girls and especially local FLs without their permission, he is scaring them and it will make them more nervous during future sessions with all bros.

Now I'm worried about which girls this irresponsible and unremorseful person has done raw and whether I will catch anything from him indirectly. I don't trust him to stop trying raw. I hope the OKTs are making sure he doesn't have any chance to take on more FLs.

Snuber
06-05-2008, 05:07 AM
if the girls are thai still ok but i think the girls are local leh any if the photos goes public those girls will be hurt badly.
Not really lah........ the world is quite small hor..

guai_boi
06-05-2008, 06:59 AM
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..:(lol. another any how talk fl.......... yes i did video her but tat was months ago........ when she juz started fl......... the second time she allow me to flim openly but no face loh............ then we have regular meetings every week............ even to the extend of no payment meetings aftertat coz she say she luv me blah blah blah........ tat last week u mention is bcoz when we doing halfway, i mention able your apple and how abt trying a threesome as she say she was on the phone wit u when she entered the rm......... she suddenly face turn angry and say no mood....... rest assured i nt so evil to post her video around de lah...... i onli flim for personal use de........ video also got my face inside mah.......

sammyboyfor
06-05-2008, 07:05 AM
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week,

Your friend is a Freelancer???? :eek:

m0n3ym1nd$$$
06-05-2008, 08:55 AM
This is getting out of hand soon, I guess. Anyway, hope the 3 victims involved close this case, and settle out of this forum.

2 had voiced out, the okt and the customer. The gal might not have access to this forums, but her friend stood up and spoke for her instead.????

hansoon
06-05-2008, 09:21 AM
I can't believe there people who are so immature enough to do RAW. Even if you don't spare a thought for the ladies, spare a thought for yourselves and your families. If a Fl can do raw with you, that means she does it with lots of other people as well. This is common logic.

Am not here to preach about these things, but reading about these incidents in the forum is concern enough to let me consider retiring from the scene.

OKTs don't have 100% control with what guys would do once there in the room.

~|@|~
06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
He can change email, change sbf nick, change mobile, there is no way to track him down unless paste his photo in every hotel like mas selamat. :mad: But that is not possible.:(

I'm sure he won't quit FL but likely to stay low for now and go geylang take photo and video of PRC meimei for his pcc.:mad:

yes this is very true. there are many such jokers around and this thread does little, other than highlighting the problem. it will be more productive to focus on preventive measures that FLs and OKTs should take. camera phones are very common now and FLs should be more alert when customers use their phones in the room. OKTs should educated their girls on the risks. you can do more than posting words here... this is my personal opinion only. cheers! :rolleyes:

VanGogh
06-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Almost a year ago, some may still recall, I had a gal who did raw with a guy. Instead of twisting the fact, I quarantined her which led to her quitting the scene almost immediately . Guys who know me well enough should know I don't twist and turn my words. I always believe honesty is the way of doing business right.

Bro TE, I salute U ;)

hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..:(

U mean he take pic of another FL ??

Further, by taping the girls and especially local FLs without their permission, he is scaring them and it will make them more nervous during future sessions with all bros.

Now I'm worried about which girls this irresponsible and unremorseful person has done raw and whether I will catch anything from him indirectly. I don't trust him to stop trying raw. I hope the OKTs are making sure he doesn't have any chance to take on more FLs.

Bro, I agree with u, local FLs will be nervous and uneasy after such people surfaces... .. just our Bro TE luck that he ran into such customer... .. not easy to be OKT... ...

Gal2swap
06-05-2008, 11:30 AM
think we should close this thread and just move on before more dirt are spilled seeing that this samster is quite senior and has many dealings with okts and fls from here.does it mean we should avoid all the fls in here?

if this goes on,it will end up becoming another flaming war thread later.

2Guards
06-05-2008, 04:21 PM

John, you know I am one of your regular supporters but I think we have to assume that this guy did do raw with this girl. For obvious reasons, we cannot expect you to reveal her name. However, I would think that she should be suspended (even if it is not her fault) until she can do a full medical examination. That means at least 3 months waiting period before doing the test. If all clear then I think should be ok to put her back in circulation.

tonberry
06-05-2008, 07:30 PM
btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position..

OMG!! I hope its not frey or shevon....haiz.....why does this have to happen??!! It's so selfish...:mad:

jabwemet
06-05-2008, 09:08 PM
guai boi not so guai...
do raw somemore.. not scared HIV?

yitian10818
06-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Yesterday OKT TE's Gal had confirmed Guai_boi photo which i sent to him several days ago. Maybe it would b good idea to pass the photo to other OKTs.

If bro TE agree to share guai_boi photo to fellow OKTs, then future FL will be safer lor. We can then leave this 'Guai_boi' guy alone & move on.

I don't want to involve further in this saga as there is nothing to gain out of this. Thanks.

Gal2swap
06-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Yesterday OKT TE's Gal had confirmed Guai_boi photo which i sent to him several days ago. Maybe it would b good idea to pass the photo to other OKTs.

If bro TE agree to share guai_boi photo to fellow OKTs, then future FL will be safer lor. We can then leave this 'Guai_boi' guy alone & move on.

I don't want to involve further in this saga as there is nothing to gain out of this. Thanks.

oh my gosh!!!!!!this is really getting way out of hand.nothing seems to be discreet and sacred anymore.personal details,threats and now even photo of the samster all available.how to trust anyone?please maybe moderator can delete this thread before something really nasty happen.

though the samster did wrong,dont think it nice to post out his details all in the forum.can post his nick but contact nos can be traced so that a very big wrong.not siding with the samster on his doing but please think of the repercussion.

as TS and the samster has privately settle the matter,maybe this thread should be deleted.

just my personal opinion.hope did not offend anyone with this posting.

cuteboy12345208
06-05-2008, 11:53 PM
:)

Have u gone for check up already? I told u not to create trouble if u r unwell rite? But now seem like u got urself other problems.

You mean this Guai boi was unwell and he also cheong ur gals? can u further elaborate?

destarius
07-05-2008, 12:03 AM
guai boi not so guai...
do raw somemore.. not scared HIV?

I am more concerned that he is a serious vector for STDs since he likes raw and will transmit it to all the other FLs.

Il1il11l
07-05-2008, 12:29 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2173540-post11.html

from his previous post, he stated he stay in SK, sengkang?

" i'm ben age 25 ht 170 wt 63.
number is (!)*%$$$.
waiting for your reply "

true_enjoyment
07-05-2008, 12:46 AM
I have requested to close this thread for good! My only intention is to expose this guy to let others be on the lookout for his actions yet some guys had make use of this opportunity to instill fear into others by spreading about STD etc. I guess the purpose is to make use of this chance to bring me down. If just by mere words we have to take extreme measures, SBF's FL section should be shut down long ago! Instead of asking others to take measure, I think it should be individual's responsibility to take precaution. I am very sure guai boi is not the only person who does raw with FLs(be it PRCs, Thais, local gals etc), just that their cases didn't surface.

To be frank, who are we kidding here when we want all the FLs to be safe, to know how to handle situation in sensible ways especially when money is in the way? The safest way is really to just do with own spouse or partner and hoping they are not fooling behind your back too. How can we be sure that each and every single FL use protection? Not knowing doesn't mean not happening, just like how NKF and other sagas were, no one knew till long after when someone finally exposed them of their dirty deeds. The most important thing is whether do you remember to use protection when you are in heat with a naked gorgeous babe lying on the bed, right infront of you? When you have decided to come out and seek pleasure, you should be aware of the risks involved.

I can quarantine my gal just like what I did many months ago with another gal but isn't this just a selfish act when my gal confirmed that she didn't do raw? I believe most guys have their fun elsewhere too, gals standing by Geylang roads, female escorts, flings from clubs etc. So how did you make sure that everyone of them is safe too? Is there other forums that provide warning of the gals who do raw? It's really just a vicious cycle at the end of the day! Instead of pointing fingers, I really think we should learn be more responsible with our own actions. I had already banned guai boi but only cos he took photos and videos of FLs. I firmly believe in my girl and will not quarantine her untill I have more valid proof. Right from the start in my very first post of this thread, I already mentioned that he threatened that he would claimed that gal gal did raw with him if i exposed him! However guys who are still skeptical can choose not to book her.

I'm just stating my point of view and not targeting at anyone but if I happen to offend anyone; I'm sorry, it's unintentional. Thanks.