PDA

View Full Version : youth hc

chukeliang
01-12-2002, 04:12 PM
notice the model used in the newpaper advertisement?
quite jude like baba or malay , is she a massue there?
got bro try tis place and share his story.

Kevin_The_Game
03-12-2002, 11:35 AM
Well the facilites are sop with other hc,
The usual sauna and steam bath, no hot pool.
'Open' Concept there. which means no short, just towels.

I have been there twice and the girls are so so only.

justin5550
03-12-2002, 10:45 PM
this youth is it at the main road? need to take the lift up to 3rd floor right? Went there before, saw quite a lot of nice young girl.

Kevin_The_Game
03-12-2002, 11:16 PM
bro justin,

u r right that it is on the 3rd floor
unfortunately, i feel that there aren't a lot of nice gals there,
just ok but they are friendly , so i guess u have been there b4?

skyhawk958
11-12-2002, 04:44 PM
any bro. know if ANGEL still at youth?

Kevin_The_Game
13-12-2002, 10:32 AM
Yo bro,
think she is still ther
Why? did u try her b4?
Can tell us whether good or not?

skyhawk958
13-12-2002, 08:38 PM
yup try b4 liao,1st time try her she still O.J.T duno how to massage yet (who cares??)so decided to t.c.s.s with her to "warm-up" abit lor...told me she is "made in" J.B,other information cant remember liao...coz my eyes lock-on to her sexily long legs (her xtra mini mini-skirt barely cover her ass!!) op. for full service ,my personnal rating of her:

BM: nil
BBBJ: 5/10 (not bad coz she still ojt ma)
HJ:3/10 ( not much feeling)
FJ:5/10 (inexperience but accomodating)

height: quite tall(abt 1.6++m)
looks: average
breast: small (cute-cute)
ass: nice n firm

conclusion: me like her is becoz of her figure n looks,especially her endless legs!!! but long time no try her liao duno service got improve or not.....any bro. try her recently?

nokia3510
16-12-2002, 01:44 PM
Hey guys - thanks to other contributions, I do like Youth because of a certain little brown sugar gem called Ginger. Ginger is a very nice lady and as such, please do treat her well. And as the bro who recommended rightly said - her nice ass is something to look forward to !

skyhawk958
17-12-2002, 12:26 AM
HI bro nokia3510,how abt a FR on GINGER??is she chinese or indian?(saw a few young indian gals at youth recently)

Kevin_The_Game
17-12-2002, 11:04 AM
Ginger is a malay gal
and i agree with bro nokia
that she is good in her service :)

Any bros who frequent there with any recommendations?

liketoplay
17-12-2002, 01:19 PM
Ginger is malay but she looks indian to me at first. She's petite size but definitely good attitude. She is among the few Hc gals who dare to wear sexy clothings to work.... Hipe to try Sasha next.. any bro with fr on her to share ?

Not been too active in commercial sex recently.

liketoplay
18-12-2002, 12:11 AM
since no one reply me with any fr on shasha , decided to give her a try after work today. Called up to make an appointment at 5.30 pm.

reached the hc at 5.20 and was still wondering in my mind wat she'ss look like.... anyway paid up and went into room 6.

took a quick shower and she came in. First look not too bad... the typical malay look .. she's quite short though but body ok. Personally I prefer her looks to Ginger's. She gave me a oil massage and must say her massge is good and uses a lot of strength to rub my back and legs. after about 20 min , ask me to tturn around and continue massaging my legs and occassionally touching my groin. She's chatty and friendly and understand that she use to work in a Jap. lounge and another Hc before coming over to youth. Then came the golden Question I've been waiting for. Opted for bmbj and she said ok. she does a very good bj but she dun strip below for bmbj. according to her , she'll only strip fully if I go for fj. overall her attitude is good and gave me a thorough finishing after I cum. after that , I showered paid her 100 and left the place.

personal ratings for her :

looks : 7
body : 6.5
boobs : 34 a/ b
massage : 8
attitude : 8

btw , she should be in her mid 20s. only 3 malay girls there and the other one is 30 +.

girllover
19-12-2002, 01:40 AM
Thanks to bro skyhawk958 for introducing Angel.

I am not sure whether I should do an FR on Angel but this girl is a bit out of the ordinary, so I decided to go ahead and do one on her.

Here is my little 2 cents worth FR on Angel so bros here can understand her a little bit better.

GENERAL INFO
Name: Angel
Age: 21 (beginning of her 21st years, the youngest HC girl I have been with)
Appearance: not that pretty but cute with bunny front teeth, looks a bit like the Singapore actress with bunny teeth, think her name is 'Li3 Zhi1 Jin4'
Character: quiet, soft, gentle, shy
Body size: slim with long legs
Boobs: small but enough to squeeze and suck
Nipples: ok big
Skin color: fair
skin complexion: soft
BJ: with cap, shallow, not so good
BBBJ: No
BM: No
AR: No
Fingering: No
Frenching: No
Bush licking: No
Price: standard

THE BIG PLUS
Just like what skyhawk958 has described, she has a pair of very long, fair and smooth legs, guess she knew her greatest asset because with the mini skirt that she wore, its definitely a nose bleeder. Now imagine stroking this pair of long silky smooth legs gently as you slowly kiss it and lick it, the feeling is simply undescribable.

THE UNUSUAL
She is no doubt the sadest Hc girl I have ever seen. I can see tears in her eyes. Can see her frown sadly sometimes as well. I am sure I am no the one causing it because I am trying my best to be really gentle to her, I mean seriously, really gentle. Her moans is like crying, its like she is been brutally gang raped by a bunch of unbearable wild beastly men. Maybe thats her way of arousing her customer, maybe something else, I don't know but I find it really weird. She is the greenest HC girl that I have ever seen, really don't know a lot of things. Bro skyhawk958, yes, she is still very very green, it seems like nobody there would like to teach her anything, poor girl. Maybe she is been bullied often as well and she just take it silently, maybe thats what cause the sadness in her, maybe something else, I won't know. It really breaks my heart to see her like that.

She is quite popular at Youth, I can understand why, with the youth, the sexy legs, the gentleness and the cute looks, not many can resist her.

For bros who has been patronising this HC before but stopped few months back, it seems like many of the girls there has left and being replaced by a bunch of new ones. Saw 2 or 3 I guess late 20s which looks wild and bitchy, should be quite an interesting bonk. Moon is still there, for bros who like her.

skyhawk958
19-12-2002, 12:46 PM
bro. girllover,me also notice her watery eyes(me prefer another area watery!!) and also her heavy breathing.managed to ask her y like tat....look so sad n unwilling,but she say no sad lah its becoz of her sinus problem lor...so bro. girllover dun be a "heartbreak kid" hor

girllover
19-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Bro skyhawk958, its a relief to hear that she is not sad, just having sinus problem, just can't bear to see a gentle loving girl like her being forced to tears by her unfortunate life. I think I can explain her unwilling part, I think she felt pain while bonking but she is too nice to ask the customer to stop, so she tried her best to twist and turn to ease the pain. She is still very new, maybe have not get used to this life yet. Me also prefer her another area to be watery instead of her eyes too but I think she is not, If I am not wrong, she applied some kind of jelly to make it wet.

skyhawk958
20-12-2002, 12:08 AM
me also think she apply man-made jelly,becoz she is in high demand so dun think she can produce enough natural juice for all her supporters. long time never visit YHC liao seems like ANGEL is still the main attraction there...maybe the boss should hire a DEVIL to offer some competitions??

girllover
20-12-2002, 01:34 AM
Bro skyhawk958, its the legs lah! If you sit outside in the sofa and watch the girls walk past, none of them match Angel's long sexy legs, so naturally, she will be hot there. I saw her lustrous legs long time ago but didn't manage to catch her name then, thanks to you, finally manage to see it upclose and feel its tenderness. Actually, she may be naturally not that wet, take Vivian of Bugis for an example, she is hot in Bugis, her bookings is comparable to Angel, if not more, yet she is really wet. The boss actually employs quite a few devils, mean and bitchy, manage to catch one of the name blurly, maybe try that one first and let you know whether she is good but I am afraid devils are really hard to handle, might get suck into hell.

skyhawk958
20-12-2002, 12:07 PM
bro GIRLLOVER,buddha got say "if me no go hell hor,who will go leh?" hope u have a hell of a good time with the devil:D ,will be waiting for ur FR eagerly-vivian of BHC? u mean the one with the "secondary school girl" look?? confirm wetwet?? ok me will be giving her an biology exam soon!!

girllover
20-12-2002, 12:18 PM
Bro skyhawk958, the one with the secondary school girl look is Chanel of Daijiko lah! Both Vivian and Chanel are quite wet and both of them I find exceptionally good, had a knock out time with both of them. I think both of them got long queue. Somebody said 'sacrifice small me, accomplish big me', what to do? lets play with devils. :D

skyhawk958
20-12-2002, 02:55 PM
WELL SAID!! ITS time to tango with devils liao !! bro GIRLLOVER u mean daijiko chanel also sch gal look??is also a wetwet pussycat meh?? tanxs 4 the info.,me never try daijiko b4,maybe its time....;)

girllover
20-12-2002, 04:08 PM
Bro skyhawk958, Daijiko is very good if you know specifically who to call. I tried one girl there long time ago, not good so I stopped going there but recently, got names from the forum, so booked the girls specifically and I have a really wonderful time with them. So far, tried Vivi and Chanel, both very good. Chanel is not as wet as Vivian but still quite wet when I tried her. Chanel looks more like a school girl than Vivian. Both of them has their own charm, both very wonderful.

skyhawk958
21-12-2002, 03:03 AM
tanxs bro. girllover,me went daijiko juz now(with a gang of friends!) decided to try russian roulette becoz 2many ppl liao difficult to book gal leh,today must be my lucky day! hengheng kena a pretty gal,very small size,paisehpaiseh look somemore....standard procedure ask her name,she replied "me is chanel" knn... if only buy 4d got so lucky!!! anyway find her service quite satisfactory:) (remind me of angel),she pass wetness test with flying colours!! tanxs again bro. girllover,by the way this thread seems to have becum our private thread hor?? nobody else posting leh:confused:

girllover
21-12-2002, 03:41 AM
Bro skyhawk958, glad to hear that you like Chanel also, she is an angel, I like her very much. You are really lucky to get her, from what I know, there are not many young girls there. She and Angel has the same kind of softness in them, both very very gentle, hard to find nowadays. How are the other girls that your friends got? Any of them young and good? I kinda run out of names to try already in Daijiko. Kinda started to like that place. I guess lots of bros are not that interested in Youth HC, thats why not many bros posted in this thread. Come to think of it, most of the girls I tried at Youth did not give me any unforgettable memories or fond memories, maybe thats why most of the bros here don't go there. I have not try the 2 malays there though, soon I will. If it doesn't bug the other bros that we are the only two posting to this thread, then its ok with me too. Try Vivian of Bugis, you will like her too, she has her own kind of charm.

skyhawk958
21-12-2002, 03:04 PM
bro. girllover only 2 friends out of 10 have positive comments for their gals, 1 kena sophia another kena pearl,the rest either 4got ask for names or dun wan to know their names,recep. aunty say I.P branch got more gals (ard 18),while abt to leave saw 2 gals talking in thai but not very chio leh,maybe will go I.P try try. ANGEL told me b4 most gals at youth will not stay very long period....abt vivian-juz saw a posting concerning her @ bugis thread,seems like there will be a STD posting for all bugis gals sooner or later,better safe dan sorry, me will avoid BHC(temporary) lor...so sad:(

girllover
22-12-2002, 12:11 AM
Bro skyhawk958, I hope I am not the cause for all your friend's unhappy sessions. Like I said, they have just a limited few that are good but these limited few are damned good. Will try the 2 names you mentioned, thanks. Maybe try IP again, last time get Lancer, very good experience although she charged me very high for FJ. I don't know why there are so many postings of STD on Bugis, now I don't even bother to look at the thread anymore. Well, besides Bugis, there are still lots of other places for you to find the wet wet girls you are looking for. I think I must be fast in trying the 2 good malay girls, Ginger and ShaSha there or else I might miss them like I have miss lots of my other targets before, thanks for the warning.

skyhawk958
22-12-2002, 12:32 AM
bro. girllover,was told by my friend tat sophia is the DHC advertisement gal in TNP,me will try star ,vivi or michelle nex.:) ,as for BHC me will continue to check that thread(juz in case the std is a false alarm),will post a FR if happen to try any good stuff;) ,will also go youth to monitor situation

girllover
22-12-2002, 01:01 AM
Bro skyhawk958, I will try Sophia the first chance I got, thans for the info, damned, will be away for a few days, if she is really the girl in the new paper, she may be disappearing soon, to become a model maybe, or an actress, must try fast. Star and Michelle I have never heard of, are they good? young? pretty? You are talking about Daijiko right? BHC is a sad case, don't know what to say, I don't think the girls have std but thats just me, I am still going there though, hopefully got new girls, I think I tried all the girls there already except for one or two. Me also will be checking on Youth as well after seeing so many new good looking girls when trying out Angel, this boss I also begin to like, hopefully, the good looking girls are good in their attitudes and service too. You do know that Youth and PB are under the same boss right?

skyhawk958
22-12-2002, 01:29 PM
bro girllover, star n michelle are some of the names mentioned by some other brudders in the daijiko thread,but duno @ river view or i.p branch leh...will call DHC to check it out. star is a prc n michelle bust quite big according to FR in DHC thread not 2sure abt their age(hope they young),a reliable source told me tat he saw a YOUNG skinny gal with long straight hair who is TALLER dan angel @ youth yesterday,but no names mentioned....should be one of the new gals i guess...,the boss seems like a nice guy but me duno he own PB also:confused: .so u are going on a oversea trip? bon voyage 2u:)

chukeliang
22-12-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by skyhawk958
bro. girllover,was told by my friend tat sophia is the DHC advertisement gal in TNP,me will try star ,vivi or michelle nex.:) ,as for BHC me will continue to check that thread(juz in case the std is a false alarm),will post a FR if happen to try any good stuff;) ,will also go youth to monitor situation
the old timer queen of hc line, knoe her in katong park , in the 90s

girllover
26-12-2002, 02:52 AM
Bro skyhawk958, just came back from a short holiday, everytime holiday no internet access so cannot post messages, even if internet cafe is around, won't dare to do it in the open as well, too many eyes around. Will keep my eyes wide open for the young and tall girl you mentioned next time I visit, hopefully lucky enough to spot her or maybe can ask recep also can, usually the recep will like to push new girls provided this girl is new. You know the boss of Youth? Is he one of the guys around there? I found out recently that he owns PB as well when I looked for Moon at PB and was told that she has moved to Youth, their other branch. Overall, I like the girls in PB better than those in Youth though, its funny the girls in this two branches are not similar, unlike the boss who owns Leisure, Eminent and Lexon, I found the girls in Leisure and Eminent are more consistent in quality and service. I think you can ask the recep about the approximate age of Star and Michelle before you book them to avoid any unpleasant encounters, I can't help you on these two, sorry.

skyhawk958
26-12-2002, 02:35 PM
WELLCUM BACK!! bro. girllover,u should have no problem spotting gals @ youth(unless they on leave lor),juz make urself comfortable @ the lounge area n scan them as they passby.as for the boss,me never talk to him b4.....but sometimes c him @ the recep. or lounge watch tv,heard from one of the gal tat some of his friends will cum YHC to "support" him frequently.PB is quite out of the way 4me...never try b4 .tanxs for ur advice regarding star n michelle,will not try them until me rtn from thailand around march:)

girllover
26-12-2002, 05:41 PM
Bro skyhawk958, nice to be back. You going for business trip to Thailand? Lucky u, I wish I have this kind of business trip. Do get lots of massages there, even if no hanky panky, the massage is quite good as well, and cheap too, although almost 99 percent of the time, there is some kind of hanky panky. Will let you know of any further development in Youth, I think my next three visits to Youth will be on the 2 malays, Ginger and ShaSha and the other girl whose name I got last time when I visit Angel, if by any chance I got this new young girl's name, will try real soon, hope she won't quit Youth that soon. Maybe I will try Star and Michelle before you come back, will feedback here if I do, don't know when though, depends on the length of my target list. Girls in PB are not that great, except for the partcular one I did an FR, it is just better compared to Youth, especially the service part but you are not missing very much.

skyhawk958
27-12-2002, 12:36 AM
yup me will be in thailand from feb. to march:) .massage there sure is cheap man! 2 hours = 200-240baht convert to sing is only $20(plus tips!!),somemore gals all sit inside "fishtank" let u choose. the s.o.p there is to bring them cheong disco after massage( 1 black label cost approx.900baht),dan hankpanky will begin in hotel rm:D.me is storing $ n amunition for the trip.miss angel got recommend gal 2u ah? seems like she promote to senior liao hahaha...know how to take care sister liao.for star n michelle u can check out the DHC thread ask other brudders opinion 1st lor,maybe becoz same boss so youth n PB also almost same standard?tanxs bro girllover,happy cheonging!

girllover
27-12-2002, 02:19 AM
Bro skyhawk958, me only tried those fish tank massage at Bangkok once, a bit more expensive, 400 baht but like it very much, especially the fish tank part where I can choose which girl I want, if only they have this in HC here, sigh! Now bring back the memory, kinda like to make another trip there again. Didn't know that you are an 'old hand' in cheonging Thailand, 'got eyes don't recognise tarzan', thousand apologies. You must have known Thai language, can sweet talk the girls to have hanky panky in your hotel room. One whole month there, by the time you come back, sure have a very tone body, nice huh! don't need to exercise, got people to exercise for you. If I have a whole month there, sure come back with a super tone body, imagine four two hours sessions, that will be like eight hours of exercise per day, never exercise so hard before. Oh! the mystery girl is not recommended by Angel, I got her name by asking her while I was sitting around waiting for Angel, she looks kinda wild, got to try first before I can tell the rest, will update after I try her.

girllover
28-12-2002, 01:37 AM
Bro skyhawk958, I think I must have heard the mystery girl's name wrongly, end up having Ruby, doesn't look like the devil girl I saw the other day, maybe look for her again next time. Ruby is not that pretty, ok look, mid 20s, very smooth skin, not slim and not fat, medium build, boobs not very big but enough for me to grab, can lick also, what I found most astonishing is her attitude, it is very very good, very very accomodating, totally different from lots of girls there, she is also playful, can joke, cheerful also, kinda bring the warmth into the room when she came in, does BM, BBBJ and allows bush licking, no frenching, no fingering, no AR, her pussy looks quite nice too. Too bad she is not that much of a looker or else can become ang pai in no time.

skyhawk958
28-12-2002, 04:39 PM
Bro. girllover,u r very efficient leh so fast go "shoot" ur latest target liao ah? shoot wrong target?maybe youth got 2 quite similar gals so angel give wrong name lor.but glad to hear that u njoy her service($ not wasted),by the way me is going to northern part of thailand(nakhon rachatshima a.k.a korat) know the place? that place is more cheaper dan bangkok,haha......me not "old hand" or tarzan lah,juz lucky have opportunity to work n cheong during free time.thai language is interesting n easy to learn-especially with so many pretty n friendly "dictionary" available:D .lesson learned from my past experience is never go massage more dan 3 times per week! if not sure bone crack or fracture!!but me will go fishtank train my abdominal as often as possible,hope have "six-pack" when cum back spore.so planning to personally ambush ur actual target @ youth or did u check her name with the "mistake"??

Kevin_The_Game
29-12-2002, 11:10 PM
hi bro girlover,

any gals to recommend from youth?
Know a couple like angel and ginger,
any gals which u care to recommend?

Thankx

girllover
30-12-2002, 03:46 AM
Bro skyhawk958, I didn't get the mystery girl's name from Angel, I asked the girl myself, I think I must have heard her name wrongly, anyway, have to hunt her down again next time before I can ambush her, hopefully can hunt down the new young girl also. Didn't check the girl's name with Ruby, she is such a nice girl, I don't want her to feel that she is a mistake. Never heard of that place you mentioned in Thailand, not too familiar with Thailand, except bangkok. what can I say, you are a lucky man, hit three birds with one stone, work, cheong, and learn a new language, me drooling liao. You experienced bone crack and fracture before? You must have got those girls that hated men and pressed on you as hard as they could, I got once at Angel HC, pressed on me really hard I nearly jumped out of bed, luckily only once, else have lots of internal injuries now. Give you a tip, drink lots of hi-cal milk, can buy the powder type, normal recommendation is 2 cups per day, that way you will have lots of calcium and bone will be very strong and there will be no problem of any bone fractures, trust me. I have yet to try Ginger and ShaSha at Youth, this two girls really damned hard to get, hopefully can hunt down some more girls while going for this two girls or else may have to find some other ways to look for names.

Bro Kevin_The_Game, I didn't have much good encounters at Youth, there are only three besides Angel which I enjoy, I must say in advance though, the recommendation might be very subjective. The three are Anna, Moon and Kitty. Please don't ask me for any FR or description, I tried them quite long ago and forgot almost everything except I had a nice time with them.

slicky2012
30-12-2002, 01:10 PM
where is this youth hc
thanks

nokia3510
30-12-2002, 02:00 PM
Yo Bro - asking such a question will get you flamed. Please do not just send out a posting like this - pisses off the entire gang. Anyway, its along middle road across from the NAFA school. Can't miss it - they have a portable sign post along the street level indicating 3rd storey location.

skyhawk958
30-12-2002, 06:18 PM
Bro. girllover,so its not angel fault lor.....sorlee hor me make mistake.abt the bone crack n fracture me kidding only lah:D ,but its true that those gals will use their powerful hands press u hardhard dan ask u "jep mai? jep mai?" wah lao a......maybe kena cheated or dumped by singaporean b4 leh,so shasha n ginger are the current M.V.P @ youth? man always like hard-2-get gals....wish u good luck on ur nex hunting trip @ youth.Oops keep thinking abt gals,almost 4get to tanx u for the calcium tips!tanxs bro.

FatSpider
31-12-2002, 09:32 PM
tried angel today on recommendations from 2 peeps here
looks : 5/10 with bugs bunny
massague : 2/10
body : 8/10
BJ: blow lantui, my dick cant even stand
Fingering: No (TONS OF KY)
Bush licking: No( CAN LICK BUT U WANNA LICK TONS OF KY?)

reached YHC at 530, had to wait till nearly 7+ cos she got 2 sessions, and supposedly a bookin at 645, but never turn up

massague = super sub standard, if u want a massague, go for thai decent instead, go straight to banging 45 mins flat
honestly dont know wat the hell she squeezin also

MCQ question : no teasing at all, just ask question...
in all the 20 mins b4 , my dick aint even *thinking of* standing up

well since already there, wait 2 hr , thought might as well try and do FR for u guys here :)

went out get barang barang...come back....TEN minute later
say no more condom, need to go downstairs take...i went WTF?

ok nvm get on with it
body not bad, black gstring, nice bush , nice ass and boobs
very sexy and fair

tried to arouse me...but sorry my standard too high i guess, or she really cant turn me on
had to shake my little brother a while then can stand
started to cap and suck nipple and bj..... as other bro have said...bj CMI :mad: suck till my dick go down instead

asked her to 69, and as i spreaded her furry beaver...i see glistening KY galore... kaoz... , take towel wipe off start fisting her....pretty tight, but can tell kanna abused till getting loose liao

after 2 min of suckin dick , i decided to get the heck on and ram her

2-3 mins into it, she complain dry, of cos dry lah
after cap, take towel and clean the condom outside b4 sucking...winner
and after i practically wiped and fisted the KY out of her ch33by3

pattern tried : sideway, missionary, doggie, against wall

asked to CIM but she refuse, so i took out condom and spray all over her face and on her beaver

total damage : 35+100
RTF : neh , CANNOT MAKE IT

P.S. we have a snitch here telling her abt sammyboy forums, cos she immediately ask me issit internet ppl recommend..i said friend recommend, but i act blur abt internet

i think she intentionally dragging time and droppin her service standard as a result, i spoke to the guy who poked her b4 me in the sauna after that, he also said the same story take condom 10 min also..

Originally posted by girllover
[B]Thanks to bro skyhawk958 for introducing Angel.

GENERAL INFO
Appearance: not that pretty but cute with bunny front teeth, looks a bit like the Singapore actress with bunny teeth, think her name is 'Li3 Zhi1 Jin4'

giggs310010
01-01-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider

asked to CIM but she refuse, so i took out condom and spray all over her face and on her beaver

Are your sure Angel allows COF , that must be very messy on her face.
Anybody else experience COF with Angel.

FatSpider
01-01-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by giggs310010
Are your sure Angel allows COF , that must be very messy on her face.
Anybody else experience COF with Angel.

i told her i gonna spray on tits but guess i did otherwise
kinda pissed with the KY and the 10 mins play punk

she didnt bathe after that, just use towel wipe face and pussy , when i left after takin quick shower( super late for dinner appt already), saw her taking quick smoke at counter b4 going for next bookin

Kai189
04-01-2003, 04:22 AM
FR on Moon

Went on Thursday, 2-1-02. Went straight to RM9.

Moon came in.

Massage: 7/10 as I can feel my leg muscles kenna pulled

Looks: 7/10

Nipple color: Pink, abit lao-lao, protruding ..

Breast-size: Normal, abit sagging...

Quite pale, or should i say white?

Talkative: 8/10, told me she is a compulsive gambler and the football matches. the whole damn 20 min of massage was on this topic.

FJ: $100 ( I took more than the 45 mins, i went in a 6.40pm, no sauna or anything, just straight to the fuck room abd came out at 7.50pm. She say my stamina good haha..

BJ: 5.5/10

When she stripped nude, she will cover herself, tld me she was shy, first time see me, i said , first time raw, second time cooked...kekeke... age is tiger year.
Gave me her mobile no and ask me to call her .......

Can try if u like to have the bf and gf feeling as she will lie beside u first and u slowly........

Bizsta
04-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Is Moon the one who looks like PRC fair and tall,maybe abt late 20's, also saw Stella the ang-pai of Leisure a few years back. Anyone can confirm,she was the same batch with Winnie and Crystal at that time in Leisure.

Kai189
04-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Bizsta
Is Moon the one who looks like PRC fair and tall,maybe abt late 20's, also saw Stella the ang-pai of Leisure a few years back. Anyone can confirm,she was the same batch with Winnie and Crystal at that time in Leisure.

i asked her where she is from, she told me she is from Myanmar? one thing, she got a shaved pussy..quite a turn on ...and she is in her late twenties....

flcult
05-01-2003, 03:57 PM
i have looked thru the pages of this treadpost but no anna. so pls bear with me.

she's from jb and she's pretty short so she's definitely no ang pai. i made a mistake some weeks back when i visited her before x'mas and gave her my mobile number, since then she's been calling me non-stop to ask for presents. f**k siah, damn tulan! so last friday, i verbally told her to jerk off cos i poor man mah, can't afford gifts...she actually asked me to buy her a christian dior watch! now she told me that no gifts nevermind, just visit her whenever i can to go screw her...at least she can still earn a bit, i dun see any of the bros posting an FR on anna, can anyone help with this? no point i go then afterwards kena con of 140.

other than the fact that she's short, she speaks with a very heavy jb accent, face i rather dun mention cos it won't raise a storm.

Regards

girllover
06-01-2003, 12:05 AM
Bro flcult, don't know whether we are talking about the same anna or not. The anna that I talked about is quite pretty, quiet, from KL, don't know ang pai or not, sorry can't remember anything else. I tried her in July last year, maybe she left already and they recycle the name, this boss has the habit of doing this, like he recycled Ruby's name in PB. One cheongsters rule of thumb - never give your handphone number to any HC girl, even if she is the prettiest girl you have ever seen in this planet, when you cheong, you go there, pay money, bonk, pay the rest of the money and then leave, no strings attached.

skyhawk958
06-01-2003, 12:19 AM
HI,any bro. ever see or try any gals with big tits at youth? so far did not notice any leh.....or totally dun have??

girllover
06-01-2003, 01:03 AM
Bro skyhawk958, I think KK has big tits but the rest of the body quite damn big also. I wouldn't dare to recommend her to any bros. The rest I have not encountered any big ones.

flameboy
06-01-2003, 01:10 AM
KK I have tried before. Don't remember her have big tits. She has indeed big bone structure (but not exactly plumb). Very talkative but cheerful and friendly. Can try her if you feel like talking.

girllover
06-01-2003, 01:34 AM
Bro flameboy, has KK slim down already? When I tried her October last year, she is still quite meaty, my biggest turn-off, said she wanted to lose some weight, looks like she has succeded in doing so. You are right about her being cheerful and friendly, she shall be quite nice if she slims down.

flameboy
06-01-2003, 11:04 PM
Can't really tell if she has slim down because I only tried her once! Anyway. I am quite meaty myself so anyone less meaty, I would consider "not meaty" Ha! Ha! Ha! Anyway, have no comment about her physical looks, just recommending her for her cheerful talkative nature.

skyhawk958
07-01-2003, 11:22 AM
tanxs for the recommendation brudders,but miss KK me also tried b4 liao(HJ), ard august last year.as wat both bro. girllover n flameboy say,she is very cheerful n talkative(told me she can sing karaoke 5hrs non-stop!!),and she is definitely quite meaty but her tits at most is B cup only:( .saw her last week @ YOUTH,seems like she has slim down abit liao her legs dun look so huge anymore.sigh.......seems like my theme of the month cant be found @ youth,got to divert liao.

swiftsuzuk
07-01-2003, 07:09 PM

-----------------------

Bro Bizta, is Stella using the same name in Youth? I was wondering where she had disappeared to these past couple of years

Thanks

Bizsta
08-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Not too sure whether she's still using Stella but I have only tried once at Leisure the last time.Still prefer Crystal,too bad she is no more in this line.

kannina
11-01-2003, 03:29 AM
Thanks to bro skyhawk958 for introducing Angel.

I am not sure whether I should do an FR on Angel but this girl is a bit out of the ordinary, so I decided to go ahead and do one on her.

Here is my little 2 cents worth FR on Angel so bros here can understand her a little bit better.

GENERAL INFO

THE BIG PLUS
Just like what skyhawk958 has described, she has a pair of very long, fair and smooth legs, guess she knew her greatest asset because with the mini skirt that she wore, its definitely a nose bleeder. Now imagine stroking this pair of long silky smooth legs gently as you slowly kiss it and lick it, the feeling is simply undescribable.

THE UNUSUAL
She is no doubt the sadest Hc girl I have ever seen. I can see tears in her eyes. Can see her frown sadly sometimes as well. I am sure I am no the one causing it because I am trying my best to be really gentle to her, I mean seriously, really gentle. Her moans is like crying, its like she is been brutally gang raped by a bunch of unbearable wild beastly men. Maybe thats her way of arousing her customer, maybe something else, I don't know but I find it really weird. She is the greenest HC girl that I have ever seen, really don't know a lot of things. Bro skyhawk958, yes, she is still very very green, it seems like nobody there would like to teach her anything, poor girl. Maybe she is been bullied often as well and she just take it silently, maybe thats what cause the sadness in her, maybe something else, I won't know. It really breaks my heart to see her like that.

She is quite popular at Youth, I can understand why, with the youth, the sexy legs, the gentleness and the cute looks, not many can resist her.

For bros who has been patronising this HC before but stopped few months back, it seems like many of the girls there has left and being replaced by a bunch of new ones. Saw 2 or 3 I guess late 20s which looks wild and bitchy, should be quite an interesting bonk. Moon is still there, for bros who like her.

Bro... I was not so lucky... she said she was tired that day n no moaning like being gang-raped from her... but throughout e whole FJ, she like to close up her legs when ur shaft is in her cunt...

Not very pretty,but cute n hav a nice sexy mole...

Kevin_The_Game
18-01-2003, 11:39 PM
Any bros who frequent youth have any recommendations to make?
I know a couple of regulars at youth eg. ginger, angel, moon, sharon etc.
but i saw a couple of young ones recently, any bros know their names?
Hope some kind brothers out here can share

kannina
20-01-2003, 10:17 AM
yup try b4 liao,1st time try her she still O.J.T duno how to massage yet (who cares??)so decided to t.c.s.s with her to "warm-up" abit lor...told me she is "made in" J.B,other information cant remember liao...coz my eyes lock-on to her sexily long legs (her xtra mini mini-skirt barely cover her ass!!) op. for full service ,my personnal rating of her:

BM: nil
BBBJ: 5/10 (not bad coz she still ojt ma)
HJ:3/10 ( not much feeling)
FJ:5/10 (inexperience but accomodating)

height: quite tall(abt 1.6++m)
looks: average
breast: small (cute-cute)
ass: nice n firm

conclusion: me like her is becoz of her figure n looks,especially her endless legs!!! but long time no try her liao duno service got improve or not.....any bro. try her recently?

Bro... U mention she can provide BBBJ? Is tat a typo error? :D

skyhawk958
20-01-2003, 10:24 PM
Bro. kannina,no mistake leh but that was long time ago liao....u mean she dun provide bbbj anymore?:confused:

girllover
21-01-2003, 12:03 AM
Bro skyhawk958, haven't seen u post for a long time, r u still in thailand or back in sin already? that time when I tried Angel, she didn't do bbbj on me as well.

kannina
21-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Bro. kannina,no mistake leh but that was long time ago liao....u mean she dun provide bbbj anymore?:confused:

I tried her abt 2 weeks ago.... opted for full coz... Bj wif cap... FJ but when my shaft is inside her cunt, she tend to close up her legs.... funny.... she also twist ard when i was pumping her but didnt moan...

girllover
23-01-2003, 01:11 AM
Bro kannina, didn't know why she doesn't moan anymore, maybe like what the other bros have said, she found out about this forum and the FRs, maybe the boss of Youth is listening in as well, if not, really like to smack whoever thats so big mouth as to tell her about the FRs, now all bros cannot enjoy her anymore, damn.

Info: Kitty has left Youth already.

Just found out that the Ruby that I had about a month ago is one of the three new girls there. Have not seen the other two yet.

kannina
23-01-2003, 09:03 AM
Me too really want to smack tat fellow who tell her abt the FRs... but a bit funny tat is she knw that forums reports mentioned tat she moans as if she ganna raped...

Kitty left Youth? When she left? I remembered that 2 weeks ago my friend tried her... so fast left leow...

Hw Ruby look like?

girllover
23-01-2003, 11:17 AM
Bro kannina, thats my FR about her moaning, I find it a bit weird but doesn't mean other bros don't like it, some like that kind of moaning, really hard to find, first time I heard such kind of moaning, especially since it is so natural. Who is that damn stupid guy, even told her about the moaning, I guess he told her the rest of the details also, line by line, damn, want to be hero? damn useless guy, now she doesn't even want to moan anymore, damn. Was just told Kitty left, movement of girls at Youth is quite fast, so if you see anybody nice and like to bonk her, don't wait too long. Ruby ok look, not my type so didn't find her too attractive.

kannina
23-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Bro kannina, thats my FR about her moaning, I find it a bit weird but doesn't mean other bros don't like it, some like that kind of moaning, really hard to find, first time I heard such kind of moaning, especially since it is so natural. Who is that damn stupid guy, even told her about the moaning, I guess he told her the rest of the details also, line by line, damn, want to be hero? damn useless guy, now she doesn't even want to moan anymore, damn. Was just told Kitty left, movement of girls at Youth is quite fast, so if you see anybody nice and like to bonk her, don't wait too long. Ruby ok look, not my type so didn't find her too attractive.

Bro... I knw the FR of the moaning is posted by u... that why i went over to try her under ur recommendation... from the way u describe her moaning, i m attracted to this kind of moaning...

Ya... who so unautomatically told her abt e whole thing???

My friend tried Kitty before, she is not tat pretty but she definitely a service oriented HC gal as wat my friend told me, very friendly...

skyhawk958
23-01-2003, 11:07 PM
Bro. girllover,me still in spore:) .havent been posting here becoz me busy preparing 4 my thailand trip lor,long time never look 4 angel liao duno her service deteriorate until no bbbj and no "sound-effect"? .maybe now she angpai so service depend on her mood?.Bro. girllover n kannina pls give that stupid fellow a few more tight slap(charge to my acc.)-if u all manage to find out his identity hor tanxs,my schedule quite tight this two mths havent cheong H.C yet......:(-by the way juz read bugis thread,got bro. say h.c queen EVA will be back soon?

girllover
24-01-2003, 12:55 AM
Bro skyhawk, heard from somewhere on this forum Angel let some bros waited for 15 minutes while she go get her barang barang, sigh! don't know why she become like that leh! I hope my FR did not cause her any inconvenience. It still boils down to that stupid guy who told her about everything. If I ever found out who that stupid guy is, sure tell everybody here about him, I am sure Angel is not the only girl whom he leaks the info to, maybe lots of other girls too, I am sure lots of bros here would like to give him a damn hard smack. Saw the info about Eva coming back to BHC too, just wait and see, don't think it will be before CNY. Thought you should be saving ammo for Thailand, better control, don't spend it before even reaching Thailand :D Enjoy yourself at Thailand, don't work too hard.

skyhawk958
24-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Tanxs bro. girllover,actually i was hoping to save ammo for my trip,but after reading these negative F.R on angel i am tempted to go c for myself how bad she has becum or maybe can trick her into revealing I.D of that axxhole.if she really have attitude problem dan i will delete her from my listing liao.will be lining-up for eva at bhc -if she really cum back
:D

skyhawk958
26-01-2003, 11:49 PM
Went to youth at noon intending to try angel to verify her service n attitude,but she not working...so try roulette n kena y*k*.told me she work @ youth for 2 mths only.below is my PERSONAL f.r on her.

origin:from K.L
face:normal look
hair: long n straight
height:1.5m++
body: skinny(flat abs)
tits:b+(big consider her skinny body)
butt: firm
leg:slim
attitude:7/10(not talkative)
massage:5/10
hj:nil
bbbj:5/10
fj:5/10

overall quite "satis" with her service(no rushing),she will go on leave ard tuesday.any comments from brudders who have tried her b4?:)

girllover
27-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Bro skyhawk958, thanks for the FR, thats the second new girl at Youth, will try her soon and compare FR. Don't know how is the last new girl?

skyhawk958
27-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Bro. girllover, u mean youth got another new gal?u know her name?didnt manage to see any gals when i was there....except anna who service my friend.seems like most gals go hm for C.N.Y liao.

girllover
27-01-2003, 05:43 PM
Bro skyhawk, last time I tried ShaSha, she told me there are three new girls there, one is Ruby which I tried before ShaSha, the other one you just tried and the the third have not seen her or heard of her in this forum yet, sorry can't remember the name, nowadays memory very bad but if you ask the recep about the three new girls, sure can get the third girl's name since we know the other two already. I guess at this time, most of the girls will be going home for CNY unless the boss doesn't allow them to go back, which heard from some girls happens in two of the HCs here that belongs to the same boss.

skyhawk958
27-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Bro. girllover,youth will be close from C.N.Y until 3rd day of C.N.Y.guess maybe the boss quite "care for soldier" compare to the one u mentioned:) .as for the no.3 mysterious new gal i wont have opportunity to try until march...by dan should be old gal liao,but will be staying tune to check out ur F.R if u manage to try the mysterious gal or her batch-gal yuki.

girllover
27-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Bro skyhawk958, ShaSha told me the same thing that Youth's boss really do treat them quite well unlike some other HCs, she has been in this line for quite long and has been through 4 HCs already and she is kinda stuck to Youth because of the care the boss has towards the employee. Will do FR if I try the other 2 girls, hopefully soon, nowadays kinda hook to some other things already.

skyhawk958
28-01-2003, 10:27 PM
Bro. girllover,its good news to know that u r hook to other things:D -it means that we will c interesting F.R from u (in some other thread) soon rite??

girllover
28-01-2003, 11:02 PM
Bro skyhawk958, my FR not interesting lah! should see some of the other bro's FR, wah! very deep english. The thing I am hooked to recently doesn't have great supply lah, supply very hard to come by, my demand quite high lah so I guess will still go back to HC mostly but lately not that interested in HC liao leh, maybe too much already lah, sigh! I thought I will be interested in tui na shops when I started going there not long ago but find the special to be a bit dirty lah, imaging having HJ with the unwashed hands after massaging the unwashed feet and also I think the oil that is used to do HJ is suffocating the little bro's pores lah, everytime have to carry the oily little bro around for an hour while on the way home before can wash it off, not too good for little bro lah! If I find anything good anywhere, sure will give my 2 cents worth FR, here or elsewhere. Hope to see your FR also, here or somewhere in this forum, sure will be interesting since people said thai women are the best bonks in this world.

skyhawk958
29-01-2003, 11:43 PM
Bro. girllover u r very secretive about ur recent "interest" hor?:) .me also dun njoy tui na shop leh,me recently prefer traditional massage...have been going to goldfinger quite often but dun think will post any f.r becoz no happening there-juz solid thai massage,talk cok with aunties n njoy facilities only.thai gals r best bonk?? ok i will verify that n post f.r a.s.a.p;)

girllover
30-01-2003, 01:10 AM
Bro skyhawk, traditional massage only with no extra fun expensive here in Singapore lah, go Thailand cheaper lah, since you are going there soon, and the girls there massage for two hours somemore and the total cost is still much cheaper than one hour here. I think the cost of one hour massage here can entitle me to have about 10 hours there, am I right? My recent interest not secretive lah, got hooked after having a session with Ann, the advertising executive introduced by bro siamcutey in the International Field Reports forum, just had her and Rose (introduced by bro Cumking in the same forum) only so far, don't know where to find more of this kind of lobang, thats why I said the supply is scarce. I guess I like hotel rooms better compare to HC rooms and the fact that the girls will shower me instead of me showering myself. kinda like the two shots thing too, nowadays find one shot only not that fun anymore, well, just have to wait for Joe to make another trip down here again. I guess on average thai girls are better than others, more gentle lah. So far, from my encounters, China girls are the worst, next comes Singapore Chinese (especially the old ones), then Malaysian Chinese, then Malays, then Thai. Have not try Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Caucasion and Indian, so don't know whether they are better than Thai.

skyhawk958
31-01-2003, 03:11 PM
Bro. Girllover,bo bian leh stress-out by work recently,need authentic massage n a place with good facilities to relax.all the so-call aunties there really can talk cok sing song,very friendly:) i remember one of them went to get me "liang teh" after telling me that my body very heaty-very impressed with her service.i try not to go h.c becoz sometimes if bad luck might kena gals bad mood or screwed-up face (:mad: ) ......so thai phoo-ying is ur latest addiction? juz read the ann thread,"up-narm"(bathing) with phoo-ying is my favourite also!!! i also feels that thai gals more polite n "hardworking",but they r quite possesive n get jealous easily leh, hope i can find phoo-ying similar to ann in thailand.anyway wish all GIRLS-LOVE Bro GIRL-LOVER n also happy C.N.Y to all samster ,hope h.c gals will serve us better in the new year!

skyhawk958
11-03-2003, 12:07 AM
Try angel again today(unintentionally!!!).confirm she got A.P now....service sucks!!(she dun sucks well anymore:( ).-but on the way out,me saw a gal with shoulder length hair,skin quite tan,age approx. 20+,any bro. have info. to share??tanxs

soccernet
11-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Cost of Thai Massage in BKK - 300 to 500 Baht per 2 hours. So equivalent to S$6 to S$10 per hour. In Sg, it is about S$40 to S$50 per hour. So not really 10 times difference!! You must be joking. About 5-6 times cheaper only!!

girllover
12-03-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by soccernet
Cost of Thai Massage in BKK - 300 to 500 Baht per 2 hours. So equivalent to S$6 to S$10 per hour. In Sg, it is about S$40 to S$50 per hour. So not really 10 times difference!! You must be joking. About 5-6 times cheaper only!!
I heard in bkk, u can get massage at 200 baht for 2 hours as well, thats about S$4 which compare to Singapore massage which is about $40, its 10 times cheaper lah, besides, we are not talking about bkk, we are talking about some thailand towns away from major city so massage is even cheaper there.

skyhawk958
13-03-2003, 12:46 AM
1 dollar sing = 24baht
bkk cost 300-500baht = $12.5-$21
korat cost 240baht = $10 (exclud. tips)
spore cost ard $40 = 960baht

girllover
13-03-2003, 01:18 AM
oops, didn't check on the conversion rate properly, just take whatever thats in the previous post, sigh, that means I haven't been to Thailand for a long time liao :rolleyes:
ok, calculate again, lets say 2 hrs in bkk, take 300 baht = S$12.50, two hours here in the tui na shop will cost about S$76.00, so about 6 times more expensive here.
Bro skyhawk958, welcome back, enjoy yourself in Thailand? Didn't want to barge in here previously because I didn't have anything to contribute on this HC, sorry to hear about Angel. Don't know whos the girl you saw but if you want some names that I think it is better off avoiding them (from my previous bonks), let me know, the only thing is don't know whether they are still there.

skyhawk958
13-03-2003, 10:55 PM
tanxs Bro. girllover,dun worry too much about the rate conversion.nothing in spore is cheap....yup it would be nice if u can name some black sheep,tanxs again:)

girllover
13-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Hmmm, let me see, take into account that the girl may left the HC already considering the high turnover:

Lemon, 31 yrs old, Macau
Reason: minimal service (no BM, no AR, no cat bath), just quick covered BJ, then your turn already, don't allow you to do anything (eg fingering, pussy licking, frenching), just straight bonking, not that pretty also.

Eileen, 23 yrs old, JB
Reason: same as lemon, minimal service, quick weak BJ, cannot do anything also, ok pretty, major turnoff: don't look at me even when she is talking to me, am I that ugly? damn.

Sugar, 25 yrs old, JB
Reason: same as above, minimal service, cannot do anything, not that pretty, major turnoff: gave me a long lecture on pussy licking.

The rest of the girls has their pros and cons but still tolerable. My tolerance level is quite high. so far here is my preferance list beside the three above: Anna, Angel, Kitty, Moon, ShaSha, Ruby, Patsy, Joe, Sharon, KK.

Care to share yours?

skyhawk958
14-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Tanxs for ur advise bro girllover,so far i have tried coco,angel,chilli,kk,sharon,yuki n joe.coco very gd service-but left liao,angel getting worse...,chilli gd service(hot tea bbbj) duno still around or not,kk very chatty,sharon very white n smooth skin service so-so(keep persuading me to fj),yuki service ok (like her boobs),joe service ok(friendly).not familiar with ruby,moon,kitty n patsy....bro girllover can offer more info. on them?? nex yhc target-ruby

girllover
14-03-2003, 04:43 PM
Bro kuasimilan, didn't even know there is an Ice there, new or old there? If u have tried her, just give your FR lah.

Bro skyhawk958, patsy and ruby look quite alike, not really pretty, maybe not my type but both service pretty good, one of the better ones there. Both not very slim but not plump also or else I will be turned off. Kitty left already, very young girl, very accomodating, got some pimples on her face but she look quite cute. Moon very slim, a bit too slim perhaps, wavy long hair, pretty interesting girl, can play with her, complexion wise I think not very good, not that young also, I think late 20s but I enjoyed the session with her.

skyhawk958
14-03-2003, 04:55 PM
khor kun kup!!bro. girllover,so my nex targets are patsy + ruby.will give f.r asap:) .since when yhc got ice???any f.r?bro kuasimilan

girllover
14-03-2003, 05:04 PM
khor kun kup!!bro. girllover,so my nex targets are patsy + ruby.will give f.r asap
wah, want to do tarma ah, kekeke. Patsy quite ang pai I think, recep recommend her quite a bit, my first bonk in YHC.

girllover
14-03-2003, 05:23 PM
Bro kuasimilan, thanks for the FR, I don't think I will ask the recep about her lah, kinda gave up on PRC in HC already, besides, her stats doesn't look very impressive leh. Maybe bro skyhawk958 interested.

skyhawk958
14-03-2003, 05:55 PM
hehehe......tarma??? if they dun mind dan i m willing!!!,maybe can add some ice as well.....(did bro. kuasimilan juz mention BIG TITS?!)yup me interested in big boobs-regardless of race,language and religion..so as to achieve personal target and better satisfaction:D

girllover
14-03-2003, 06:12 PM
wah, tarma with 3 girls, I 'five body on the floor', if only 1 shot each need to do 3 shots altogether leh. I think bro kuasimilan meant her boobs is B cup with big nipples?

Baytahan
14-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Any good gals to bonk in Youth HC?

skyhawk958
14-03-2003, 10:20 PM
wah, tarma with 3 girls, I 'five body on the floor', if only 1 shot each need to do 3 shots altogether leh. I think bro kuasimilan meant her boobs is B cup with big nipples?

No lah,joking only:D .me not so powderful leh,will try all 3 gals-separately.B cup with big nips.? nvm,also sup lah!

_jaDeD_
15-03-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by kuasimilan
hehe pai seh ang mo weak
neh tao big. not neh big
(a)(a) look like this :D

wah kow... freaking bloated leh....

JaDe_BaNgGiRl
15-03-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by ajaDeDa
wah kow... freaking bloated leh....

u like pinky pinky small small one right?? :p hehe

_jaDeD_
16-03-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by JaDeaBaNgGiRl
u like pinky pinky small small one right?? :p hehe
Yah... like you don't...hehe..

JaDe_BaNgGiRl
16-03-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by ajaDeDa
Yah... like you don't...hehe..

i knw of someone who has nipples like that..u interested?? :D

_jaDeD_
16-03-2003, 08:52 PM
I have a feeling the someone is steF....
BINGO????

timlee1972
18-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Hi to all bros
this girl by the name of Connie is a very money face slut. I ask for Hj but she insist me on going for BM n ask for $80 somemore n say that will give very good service but service was so so n close her legs so tied until i almost cannot finger her. I usually dun wan to dissapoint girls in HC because if they dun have special den they earn very little but for this girl i regreted so all bro out there try to boycott her. she is about 30 yrs 32b cup slim but attitude is fuck so if u r given Connie in Youth HC try to get a replacement.

hydragen
23-03-2003, 10:14 PM
haha.....

brothers - quick poll.
which do you prefer?

(.)(.) or (o)(o)

DBono
24-03-2003, 01:07 AM
(a)(a)

skyhawk958
25-03-2003, 08:40 PM
new entry a youth,name is JJ prc from shanghai,recommended by recep. aunties.JJ figure normal,short brown color hair,skin also quite brown.

girllover
26-03-2003, 12:58 AM
new entry a youth,name is JJ prc from shanghai,recommended by recep. aunties.JJ figure normal,short brown color hair,skin also quite brown.
Nowadays seems like Youth starts employing PRCs. Bro skyhawk958, u r a regular there, why they still recommend auntie to you? Next time don't like can change lah.

skyhawk958
26-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Nowadays seems like Youth starts employing PRCs. Bro skyhawk958, u r a regular there, why they still recommend auntie to you? Next time don't like can change lah.

bro. girllover,sorlee hor maybe my sentence not form properly(england not powderful:p ) .wat me mean is the two aunties receptionist recommend shanghai meimei name JJ to me,JJ age is around 20+ only,but me did not try her....me want try ruby but she not around so ask for patsy but she working so in the end try sharon again.i veri chin-cai one lah,as long as not angel ok liao.

girllover
26-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Oh! bro skyhawk958, I thought you have an unsatisfied bonk and want to warn the bros here about her. Sorry, my mistake. Sigh! Angel so bad already nowadays? If you got time, busy can wait lah as long as she is not like booked until 3 to 4 hours later, I usually call first to make sure I get the girl I want or else go to another HC. There are so many HCs within walking distance from Youth, sure can get something lah.

skyhawk958
26-03-2003, 09:03 PM
bro. girllover,it was a last minute decision to go youth (must wait 1.5hr for friend).angel was really bad,saw a fellow cheongster at steam rm,we talk cok abit and he mentioned he reject the 1st girl who was assigned to him-no prizes for guessing who is that girl.actually cum to think of it.....JJ not bad looking leh- delete ANGEL,enter JJ.:)

girllover
26-03-2003, 09:23 PM
actually cum to think of it.....JJ not bad looking leh- delete ANGEL,enter JJ.:)
Really? JJ quite pretty hah! Is she as pretty as any of the girls listed here? Dickson Honey/Casanova Cherry, Bugis Yuki, Daijiko Chanel, Legends Joyce, Angel Crystal, Angel Lemon. Me also lots of times end up around there with lots of time to kill, if JJ really nice, maybe pay her a visit someday. Thanks for any info.

skyhawk958
27-03-2003, 05:34 PM
Really? JJ quite pretty hah! Is she as pretty as any of the girls listed here? Dickson Honey/Casanova Cherry, Bugis Yuki, Daijiko Chanel, Legends Joyce, Angel Crystal, Angel Lemon. Me also lots of times end up around there with lots of time to kill, if JJ really nice, maybe pay her a visit someday. Thanks for any info.

Bro. girllover,i m afraid JJ is not in the category of the girls u mention-but she is one of the best looker in youth(dun know service how:confused: ).maybe u can monitor all the newbies dan choose ur target,goodluck!

timlee1972
01-04-2003, 05:30 PM
looks around 25yrs. Boobs r nice n firm ( around 34b) slim body. She told me juz started working there 2 weeks.

ohmygod
04-04-2003, 01:13 AM
I tried Gigi tonight. Overall the experience was quite good. Her massage was good, she does a lot of things and doesn't just press here, press there. She starts her FS with nipple licking, then continues down for quite a good bbbj. A lot of licking, sucking, and tongue action. After that, the cap goes on and she climbs on top. Her FJ is ok, but nothing to shout about. The best things I like about her are her cute face and very nice B+/C boobs. She is slim so her boobs look bigger. Her skin is very smooth and soft.

attitude: 7 tries to be friendly
hj: 6
bbbj: 8
FJ: 7 not bad but not very adventurous

Anatoli2
05-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Can any brother advise me the telephone number of YHC? Thanks.

_jaDeD_
05-04-2003, 02:02 PM
Here (http://www.listings.com.sg/list.asp?category=2) it is

Shounan
06-04-2003, 03:51 AM

Haha... bro, u see 'my' lemon so up ah? btw, visit her while stock lasts... she told me she might b quitting in june... :(

girllover
06-04-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Shounan
Haha... bro, u see 'my' lemon so up ah? btw, visit her while stock lasts... she told me she might b quitting in june... :(
aiya, lots of people know she is really pretty lah, just lack the 'east wind' only, sigh. Is she quitting because of SARS or she has found somebody already? Thanks for letting us know the news.

Shounan
06-04-2003, 04:43 AM
aiya, lots of people know she is really pretty lah, just lack the 'east wind' only, sigh. Is she quitting because of SARS or she has found somebody already? Thanks for letting us know the news.

Didnt ask her tis question... but i feel tat she might b quitting coz she is tired of this job, or maybe she earn enough leow?

Doggie_e_White
08-04-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Shounan

No lar she is going back to china for holiday...onli
but she say she will quit HC sence end fo 2003

Shounan
09-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by DoggieaeaWhite
No lar she is going back to china for holiday...onli
but she say she will quit HC sence end fo 2003

Huh? She going to china for holidays? She not afraid of SARS ah? Bro, when u visit her? me long time didnt visit her leow...

girllover
09-04-2003, 11:58 AM
R u sure u guys talking about the correct Lemon or not, bro Shounan's Lemon is at Angel lah, she is from KL. There is another Lemon at Youth lah, she is from Macau, don't know whether bro Doggie_e_White is talking about the Youth Lemon or not?

Doggie_e_White
10-04-2003, 01:43 AM
R u sure u guys talking about the correct Lemon or not, bro Shounan's Lemon is at Angel lah, she is from KL. There is another Lemon at Youth lah, she is from Macau, don't know whether bro Doggie_e_White is talking about the Youth Lemon or not?

Oppsss.... girllover u r rite......comm error....
mi gt the wrong freq......
sorrrie.... bros...:o

Shounan
10-04-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Doggie_e_White
Oppsss.... girllover u r rite......comm error....
mi gt the wrong freq......
sorrrie.... bros...:o

This is the prob caused when the HC gals use very common names for their work... e.g lemon, ice... blah blah blah...:D

KNNB
10-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Bros out there,

All those girls names you all put in, all quit.. Why I know cos I called and visited a few of them... Wah lan eh, no more girls don't FR lah!!

girllover
10-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by KNNB
Bros out there, All those girls names you all put in, all quit.. Why I know cos I called and visited a few of them... Wah lan eh, no more girls don't FR lah!!
Bro KNNB, u r very vague leh, which girls r u talking about? who post those girl's FR? When did u check with the HC? One day after the girl's FR is up? one week? one month? more than one month? Everybody knows Youth's turnover rate is very high plus the SARS case recently, most of the girls might quit now due to SARS lah, maybe after the SARS case are more stable, then they may come back.

soso66
19-04-2003, 06:46 PM
How I Never See Anyone Rate Ester Of CASANOVA

Greggo
19-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by soso66

I had her Thursday and she had big boobs but found out that it was fake.
But ok with Massage and others where quite ok to enjoy.

If you are really going for those D-cup type of a woman, not recommended

soso66
19-04-2003, 07:04 PM
Thanks for your reply
do she / ester do sexy massage

Greggo
19-04-2003, 07:09 PM
Thanks for your reply
do she / ester do sexy massage

Well it was the first time for me and I just let the nature take its course but I believe she can do it.

At least she was enjoying when we had our special.

soso66
19-04-2003, 07:12 PM
should have field report

Greggo
19-04-2003, 07:14 PM
should have field report

I dont know but check it out.

Ask Tony, the guy owner there is very friendly

soso66
19-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Thanks bro

_jaDeD_
19-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Wtf!!!

blackadder
10-05-2003, 03:07 PM
went to youth today. for SAR conscious brothers, they take your temperature before you go in. Was assigned Gigi. At first she looked kinda fierce and black-face, so for the 1st 10 minutes i did not say anything... just let her concentrate on her massage, which was surprisingly good. Tried to get her to talk more, managed to get her to smile, look much better. Not super-chio, but not bad. Halfway through the massage, she asked me whether want special, opted for FJ.

After stripping, saw that her body was great. Slim and nice well rounded boobs and great butt. Her catbath was nice, and she use her big boobs to squeeze your dick during the cat bath. then gave me a great bbbj and followed by FJ.

Looks: 7/10 (not very beautiful type but still better than average)
Body: 8/10 slim with bigger than average boobs.
BBBJ: nice tounge action! 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 not a moaner type, she just breathe very hard during the FJ.
Attitude: she was very professional, although she did not talk very much. Maybe she was having a bad day or i went too early (about noon). But she went about her job professionally and did managed a smile or two. Not for brothers who prefer chatty types.

hearthrob
22-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Brudders, anyone tried May before? I had just finished my bonk with Gigi (FR below) and on my way out, saw this chio gal with long curly hair just arrived at work in her jeans and t-shirt. Just like some good old uni gals look...

But wow-lah! when she went in take a change of clothes and comes out....wow! look so hot!! So I get to know that her name is May. Any brudders tried her before?.... :)

hearthrob
22-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Sorry...here's the FR on Gigi which I've posted in the other thread.

=======================================
the verdict is out! indeed GIGI is not shaven. told me she had never shaved before. But service is good just that we lack of common
topic to chat about so atmosphere felt a little tense.

Massage is generally better than most HC gals who only push your flesh here and there. She did crack some bones and applied enough
strength to that aching back of mine, so not bad.

Ask me want special, I said of cos'! if not how to verify if her pussy is shaven or not! heeheehee...but it was a great disappointment.

BBBJ ok loh...other brudders say good but I say only so so becos' no much feeling leh...

oh ya, and looks also average - 6.5
body - 7
boobs - 8, just nice for her size and pink nips!! love it!!

FJ cannot rate cos' when you cum, it all felt the same...

ask me if I will come back again, I said must go hunt for other clean shaven gals and she said why not I bring a shaver, come back and
shave for her.

immediately i said OK!! but she pause for a while , think for a while and said....she don't like becos' when the hair starts to grow out, its
gonna be very pricky.....

Cool Shave
23-08-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Sorry...here's the FR on Gigi which I've posted in the other thread.

=======================================
the verdict is out! indeed GIGI is not shaven. told me she had never shaved before. But service is good just that we lack of common
topic to chat about so atmosphere felt a little tense.

Massage is generally better than most HC gals who only push your flesh here and there. She did crack some bones and applied enough
strength to that aching back of mine, so not bad.

Ask me want special, I said of cos'! if not how to verify if her pussy is shaven or not! heeheehee...but it was a great disappointment.

BBBJ ok loh...other brudders say good but I say only so so becos' no much feeling leh...

oh ya, and looks also average - 6.5
body - 7
boobs - 8, just nice for her size and pink nips!! love it!!

FJ cannot rate cos' when you cum, it all felt the same...

ask me if I will come back again, I said must go hunt for other clean shaven gals and she said why not I bring a shaver, come back and
shave for her.

immediately i said OK!! but she pause for a while , think for a while and said....she don't like becos' when the hair starts to grow out, its
gonna be very pricky.....

Thanks bro for the FR......the search goes on for the perfect shaved pussy

wondy
26-08-2003, 12:50 AM
Hi Bro Hearthrob,

can to elaborate on May's looks, boobs size, hair length?

Confirm all girls wear mini there?

Very long never go liao must go see see :)

hearthrob
27-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by wondy
Hi Bro Hearthrob,

can to elaborate on May's looks, boobs size, hair length?

Confirm all girls wear mini there?

Very long never go liao must go see see :)

She looks like a University gal, long curly hair and the educated look. Hair is a little above waist level.

Her boobs flowed out from the low cut dress that she was wearing that day, I think must be bigger then B cup.

Ring a bell?

Gstringlover411
01-09-2003, 12:22 PM
After reading so much about Youth HC, decided to give it a try last Tuesday. Had a newcomer - Sammi.

Worst experience in my HC cheonging experience. Wooden bitch. Answer 1 word for every question asked.

Decided to screw this bitch and regretted blowing good money away.

My rating

Look 6/10 (fake boobs)
Fenching 0/10 (push me away)
BJ 2/10 (no feeling. Just use tongue to hit my brother)
FJ 2/10 ( like fxxxing a corpse)
Attitude 0/10

At the end of the massgae, feel like telling her off. Wanted to tell her "you are just a chicken only, don't be so tow"....

Karnivor
01-09-2003, 01:06 PM
I have tried this Youth HC too around middle of August 2003.
Service of the place kinda ok.
Watch TV, drink orange syrup, smoke a little for around 25mins before entering the room for the massage.
Kinda forgot the name cos she was speaking to me in chinese and i couldn't catch what she was telling me. Have to get my friend to translate for me for the words I could remember.

The girl from Penang
Looks: 6 to 7 /10
Massage: 9/10
BJ: 5/10
HJ: 3/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 8/10 cos she gave me a very good girlfriend feeling.
But couldn't do much to her cos she wouldn't allow me to finger her.
Damage -
Massage: $35
FJ: $100

stevenlim
02-09-2003, 03:03 PM
I try Bibi
She give good service, let me put the finger into CB nd ass hole. She will do any request from you. Big boob. Fell very song when I saw her mouth and face with sperm.

ogdotcom
09-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Today (9/9/03) feel quite horny, so make a booking for GIGI ard 4.45pm.

Reach there ard 4.30pm, saw those Aunt gather ard reception, so juz check in n tell them, i've booked for GIGI for 4.45pm would like to change to 5pm as i would like to take a steam bath than shower. They say OK no problem.

KNN, waited until 5.10pm, still not yet my turn, so check out with reception.

Ask me to proceed to a Room - X.

Finally someone knock the door, wowlah, come in another girl, call herself LING LING.

So fed up, tell LINGLING, i've booked for GIGI, than she LL go out, as LING LING was not acceptable for me.

Fxxking hell, the reception tell me i din tell them i bk for GIGI when i check in. Come in n out to check the other timing,

CCB, tell me to wait for next available time which is 5.45pm provided the next booking guy doesn't show off.

Fxxking hell, so F the reception tell them i'm not in the mood liao.

Got Change and go to reception to collect back me $ and Fxxk off.

Than i proceed to GL to released. and manage to call a Malaysian Gal named Vanessa from Lor 18. (Look 8/10, body 8/10 - big breast) good service.

But still prefer GIGI.