PDA

View Full Version : pebbles ktv ok?

oceanic
09-12-2002, 01:55 AM
Been going thru' all the ktvs threads but never read about pebbles before. I've cheong so many ktv but not pebbles.

Heard that it is the same one from the old katong park which have move to sea view hotel.

any bros can give some info, which girl to look for or which mummy got the better and happening girls. thingking of checking out this place.

thingking of checking out this place, if it the same one from katong park sure hell is happening.

mullah
09-12-2002, 11:58 PM
Been there about 3 mths back...Reached there late about 1plus...Quite packed...no rooms available so got to settle at bar counter...Not bad got to look see look see...Mostly are Malay gals and are quite chio too...Got to know some of them...Sha-sha,Eva,
Abby and the mummy Cheri to name some...Butterfly system...Got to peep inside one of the rooms on the way to the gents-the gals doing lap dancing...About the happening side,dunno yet...got to cum early and check it out...Why dun you check it out and post us some FR..?

23Falcon
10-12-2002, 01:41 PM
Hi Bro,
Went to Pebbles on 8th Nov and 2 Dec. Place old but quite happening. I can safely say you won't regret. Only Malay gals and only one mummy. Not all gal that playful but I have no complains. Sometimes you must take the lead and start stripping them. It is quite easy to take their top off but so far not sucessful with their G strings. Only rabba outside the g strings until wet or the gal cannot take it anymore, pull your hand away. Not as havoc as Windsor hotel house of congnac where u can get BJ in room.
I had Madeline and Dlia. Madeline really will strip u and u can strip her top, can french kiss if u dare. Dlia olny take her top off but she has big boobs. Madeline boobs small. Most of the gals are quite pretty if you dig Malay gals. Had advice is tip mummy about 50 bucks when she comes in. If you share with 4 guys only 12.5. Mummy will take care of u.

Cheers.

G.Batistuta
10-12-2002, 02:12 PM
how much is the damage over there??

Bobster
10-12-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by 23Falcon
Hi Bro,
Went to Pebbles on 8th Nov and 2 Dec. Place old but quite happening. I can safely say you won't regret. Only Malay gals and only one mummy. Not all gal that playful but I have no complains. Sometimes you must take the lead and start stripping them. It is quite easy to take their top off but so far not sucessful with their G strings. Only rabba outside the g strings until wet or the gal cannot take it anymore, pull your hand away. Not as havoc as Windsor hotel house of congnac where u can get BJ in room.
I had Madeline and Dlia. Madeline really will strip u and u can strip her top, can french kiss if u dare. Dlia olny take her top off but she has big boobs. Madeline boobs small. Most of the gals are quite pretty if you dig Malay gals. Had advice is tip mummy about 50 bucks when she comes in. If you share with 4 guys only 12.5. Mummy will take care of u.

Cheers.

Hi,

I do agree with u. HOC is really a place that is worth going... I prefer to go there as compared to elsewhere. I also heard of this ktv called harmonics at East Coast, also quite happening according to my friend. Think all r malays and can get BJ too.
Worth trying....

mullah
10-12-2002, 10:41 PM
Yo brudder 23Falcon...Which gal do you have at Pebbles and which do you recommend..?So all the gals basically can raba-raba onli..?How about Sha-sha..?I heard she go all the way..?And how bout Eva..?I heard she's the ang pai...Care to update..?

vaxvms
11-12-2002, 12:26 PM
Will be back in town next wk
Any bro wanna try Pebble KTV next wk?

soccernet
13-12-2002, 07:05 PM
sorry bros.. but need to knwo where the F is Pebbles Bar ? I check out my fav cheong directory Listings.com but not even listed there !! Want to go tonite...

mullah
14-12-2002, 12:03 AM
Basement of Sea View Hotel...Next to the restaurant...Happy cheonging...and dun forget the FR...

23Falcon
14-12-2002, 10:56 PM
Bro mullah,
I had Dlia and Madeline. Tag team cos if one goes out, the other comes in. Madeline small boobs but very playful. After 12mn, gals more daring. Yes you can blowjob but u have to go to another room that is vacant.
Regards.

vr627ed
14-12-2002, 11:15 PM
wat the damaged for bj

vaxvms
16-12-2002, 12:16 PM
Bro soccernet
Have U check out the place?
FR?

Hi all
Me back in town liao
Wanna go down Pebble on Wed or Thurs to check it out
Any bro wanna join can send me a PM?

Cheers!

mullah
16-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Yo brudder vaxvms...would like to join you but schedule very tight...Will reconfirm with you on Tues...

vaxvms
17-12-2002, 11:05 AM
NO problem
So far 2 bro PM their contact to me and say interested in going
Probably will try on Thurs nite
See U

Cheers!

seven6
17-12-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms
NO problem
So far 2 bro PM their contact to me and say interested in going
Probably will try on Thurs nite
See U

Cheers!

your mailbox is full... thur should not be a problem.. pebbles sound like a place for us to check it out throughly

vaxvms
17-12-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by seven6
your mailbox is full... thur should not be a problem.. pebbles sound like a place for us to check it out throughly

Bro Seven6
I have onli 5 or 6 msg in my mailbox
Dun know why is full leh
I have cleared it liao

ICQ me at 127925971 if U have ICQ connect

mullah
17-12-2002, 11:15 PM
Sori brudder vaxvms...Cannot make it lah...Bei sai book out leh...F#%king reservist...Anyway have a fun trip and will be waiting for your FR...Maybe some other time...Cheers...

23Falcon
18-12-2002, 09:27 AM
Bro vr627ed,
Damage for BJ is 70 -80. My friend was charged 70 but I kenna 80. Did not wan to bargain cos horny like fXXX after all the rabba rabba in the room.
Cheers.

vr627ed
18-12-2002, 11:28 AM
so which gals that does the BJ
any recomendation

vaxvms
18-12-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by mullah
Sori brudder vaxvms...Cannot make it lah...Bei sai book out leh...F#%king reservist...Anyway have a fun trip and will be waiting for your FR...Maybe some other time...Cheers...

No problem Bro
There always be a next time right?

vaxvms
18-12-2002, 12:24 PM
Hi all
The attack on Pebble is comfirm on Tursday night

Any bro keen to join PM me their contact
Bill + Mummy $50 tips of course will be split among number of brothers going
Girls tips pay yourself, maybe can have a free bonk after that

:p

mullah
18-12-2002, 10:59 PM
Brudder vaxvms...So far how many brudders confirm going with you..?Enjoy ah...And dun forget your FR...

Brudder 23Falcon...Which gal you recommend for BJ..?Maybe can intro. to the brudders who are going..?

vaxvms
19-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Brudder vaxvms...So far how many brudders confirm going with you..?Enjoy ah...And dun forget your FR...

Brudder 23Falcon...Which gal you recommend for BJ..?Maybe can intro. to the brudders who are going..?

Bro
So far 2 bro agree to go
I will call a FZ to make it 4
Just nice the crowd I think

Cheers!

23Falcon
19-12-2002, 08:49 PM
Hey Bros,
I think the gal's name is Diana. Can't really remember, that night a friend and I had BJ. But don't be shy. Just ask mummy, she will arrange. Don't pay more than 80. My friend paid only 70 but i paid 80. Sorri can't be more helpful. Hope you guys have a great time. Cheers.

mullah
21-12-2002, 11:06 PM
To those who are interested in the above-named KTV...
They will be having lacy/lingerie nite on Xmas Eve...yum...yum...Just a litle info. for those who are interested...Got to know this from a friend of mine...Cheers and Merry Xmas...

By the way brudder vaxvms how's the outing..?Any FR..?Post some leh...

pukimon
22-12-2002, 02:38 PM
I not familiar wif KTV. Is it normal to go alone and sit @ Bar-counter. Can get any action like that? I am loner type & can't
make appt as my timing is uncertain. Pl advice.

23Falcon
22-12-2002, 06:39 PM
Hi Bros,
Went on 20 Nitewith another friend, arond 12 30 am. Open a bottle, total cost 375. I had Madeline and my frd had a gal that was not hot. So call mummy and she was changed. New gal was Tina. 18 yr old, looks very cute. Can play also but my friend dare not go very far. Madeline very hot cos it was past midnight and the gals can let their hair down. Got to go again cos we left behind 3/4 bottle.

Bro Mullah and Bro Vaxvms,
Any FR to share with us. Cheers.

For Bro who is lone ranger,
Very difficult for gals to be naughty if u go single and never bookl room. Open how to be playful.

mullah
22-12-2002, 11:09 PM
Brudder 23Falcon...This time round no BJ..?he..he..he...
So long never been there...scheduled very tight lah...The last time there was about 4 mths back...Came with 3 buddies...Sit with this gal name Fin...Not happening at 1st but after a few round of drinks start to raba2 you...Nice perky tits and nipples...let you roam outside her G-string...Not much action though except the lap-dancing part...Really simulating...My friends got Eva,Sha-sha and Nicole...All action about the same...Notice a very cute gal...long straight hair and a pair of nice tits...Talk to her in Mandarin...but she turns out to be Malay...Mummy say she's busy...Damn...Very...very pretty Cina looking Malay chick...Since you are regular there find out her name for me will you..?Thanks...Cheers...

vaxvms
23-12-2002, 12:18 PM
Bro 23Falcon
Went Pebble on last thursday wif another bro (one last min shoot me aeroplane CCB U know who U are) but not tat fun as expected
Maybe call the wrong girl
No BJ so sianZzzz
Girl think call FIFI sit wif me say she cum menses CB!!!!
SO no digging
Another girl come call Tammy, more chio, but KNN dun waste time she come in rub rub a while and gg
Still left 1/3 bottle but dun know wanna gg back or not

Diana no more workin there liao leh as told by mummy

Maybe we can work out one chiong session together

sid2000
23-12-2002, 01:50 PM
hey all the senior bros out there
i never been to pebbles b4
just wondering whether is it like
superstar in terms of gals....

also wondering if there is any programme
tis wks .. me like to go down to have a look

seven6
24-12-2002, 09:10 AM
Hey Bros,
I think the gal's name is Diana. Can't really remember, that night a friend and I had BJ. But don't be shy. Just ask mummy, she will arrange. Don't pay more than 80. My friend paid only 70 but i paid 80. Sorri can't be more helpful. Hope you guys have a great time. Cheers.

Bro your 70 includes tipping??? or your give another 30-50 as tipping??

23Falcon
26-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Bro Seven6,
The gal in room and the dgal who did bj were two different gals. So paid separately. I have to go back b4 20th Jan to finish 3/4 bottle.
Bor Mullah,
I will find out the name of the gal on my next trip. I also noticed the gal when i was leaving and tot how come got chinese gal when mummy says alll hers gals malays.

Cheers.

mullah
26-12-2002, 11:59 PM
Brudder 23 Falcon...You going back there to finish your bottle..?I wish I could go there soon also...but scheduled too tight lah these few days...Anyway thanks for helping me out...Maybe you could 'test the market' 1st and post your FR...If she is good I am sure to go down these few days...Cheers...

vaxvms
27-12-2002, 11:08 AM
Bro your 70 includes tipping??? or your give another 30-50 as tipping??

BRO
U STILL WANNA GO DOWN?

seven6
28-12-2002, 02:39 PM
BRO
U STILL WANNA GO DOWN?

why not!! my girl not bad lah but i can say so for yours huh!!!! yours is a party spoilter...

But must consider going down again if got more pple.. last time 2 of us like cork.. damages is high and gals not coming in

vaxvms
29-12-2002, 03:52 PM
why not!! my girl not bad lah but i can say so for yours huh!!!! yours is a party spoilter...

But must consider going down again if got more pple.. last time 2 of us like cork.. damages is high and gals not coming in

OK since we still have half a bottle lets see any bro wanna chiong
Thurs will be good
This time must must ask mummy get more girls man!!
None stop action is the best

Rem to reserve Room 6 hoh
SHIOK SHIOK!!!

vaxvms
29-12-2002, 03:54 PM
Bro Seven6,
The gal in room and the dgal who did bj were two different gals. So paid separately. I have to go back b4 20th Jan to finish 3/4 bottle.
Bor Mullah,
I will find out the name of the gal on my next trip. I also noticed the gal when i was leaving and tot how come got chinese gal when mummy says alll hers gals malays.

Cheers.

Bro
Me and Bro SEVEN6 left half bottle
Combine ur left over no need open bottle liao
KEKE

:p

seven6
29-12-2002, 07:28 PM
So is there any bros interested to chiong pebbles??? I can go call mummy up and reserve room 6 if possible.

vaxvms
03-01-2003, 12:15 PM
So lets plan sometime next wk man!

lanpasong
04-01-2003, 12:05 PM
hi,to all lao jiao brudders.
new bird here to this forum.
heard of this place fr a melayu lao chio at a lsb.she told me sumthing like kebamgan S.C as well,coz we tok bout malay PRO
actually,went down to this pebbles at seaview(last nite),i must say that the place rocks,even though i don hv too much fun myself(girls not daring or i not takin initiatives??)
there were five of us askin for girls...three of my frenz kanna really playful things,happily doin a stripo.mine..(jus sit there n tok cock sing song)..cb
hv to say that she looks cute n damn chio(i want a wife like that!!),but nevertheless,will go dwn again n ask for d gals my frenz had.
can i join u brudders for d next outing??u guyz mind??

seven6
04-01-2003, 06:10 PM
Of course you can join us, bro lanpasong.

Bro Vaxvms, cheongkid and luvktv, how about attacking the place this coming thursday (09/01)????

cheongkid
04-01-2003, 09:27 PM

Bro Vaxvms, cheongkid and luvktv, how about attacking the place this coming thursday (09/01)????
this thursday? no problem!

vaxvms
04-01-2003, 11:05 PM

SHOULD NOT BE ANY PROBLEM!!!

vaxvms
07-01-2003, 01:02 AM
SO STILL ON THIS THURS?
ME ON RESERVIST NOW .......

lanpasong
08-01-2003, 04:47 PM
SHOULD NOT BE ANY PROBLEM!!!
i guess i hv to put aeroplane tomm.sorry for takin so long to reply.well,actually went to pebbles last nite with 2 frens again(main reason y i cant go again,bor luei liao),knn,more happenin this time round.
that time:too many customers,too little girls.
last nite:customers okok,girls alot...wahahahah....n thrown in some crazier girls,the party gets started n hotter
arhem,bk to business,i really cant make it tomm,so paiseh.hope u guyz don mind.

vaxvms
12-01-2003, 05:28 PM
BRO SEVEN6
SO HOW WAS LAST THURSDAY CHEONG AT PEBBLE?
BETTER THAN LAST TIME?

ME CANNOT BOOK OUT SO CANNOT CHEONG
NEXT TIME ROUND OKAY, PROVIDED IS STILL THAT HAPPENING

CHEERS!!!

mullah
12-01-2003, 11:03 PM
Ya lor...ya lor...Sooo much fun until forget to tell us about it issit..?

vaxvms
13-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Ya lor...ya lor...Sooo much fun until forget to tell us about it issit..?

DID U JOIN HIM?

mullah
13-01-2003, 10:29 PM
Nope...this whole month cannot cheong...Too busy...

eternity
13-01-2003, 10:57 PM
hi all, was at pebbles....girls there all malay... very daring and wild!......but dont allow me to finger f#@% or even frenching leh! anyway who's those chinese babe outside at the main hall??? are they available?? this chinese babe quite chio leh

cheongkid
14-01-2003, 11:57 AM
Those PRC babes can also be called to the room, just inform the waitress. But their service can't be compared with the Malay chicks.

seven6
14-01-2003, 09:27 PM
BRO SEVEN6
SO HOW WAS LAST THURSDAY CHEONG AT PEBBLE?
BETTER THAN LAST TIME?

ME CANNOT BOOK OUT SO CANNOT CHEONG
NEXT TIME ROUND OKAY, PROVIDED IS STILL THAT HAPPENING

CHEERS!!!

Of course better than last time. few customers and plenty of gals. u shd have join us and make a name for yourself in pebbles.

The gal u have still remember u and i told her u coming soon and she say if she see u she going out of the room. damn powerful is your reputation.

seven6
14-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Those PRC babes can also be called to the room, just inform the waitress. But their service can't be compared with the Malay chicks.

Totally agree with cheongkid. the PRC is just a vase in the room and when the malay stripped they dun what to do.

Bro cheongkid is a lucky guy. he got to sit with a pair of sibling. imagine playing the elder sis tits and when the elder sis is out the younger one cum one and serve him. the sibling mum must have hate u for ruining her daughters. mayb shd go for sandwich with the sisters rite!!!

eternity
14-01-2003, 10:16 PM
wow....the sister are malay or PRC??
hehehe if they dun mind....why not do the two sis at one go.. : P

mullah
14-01-2003, 10:20 PM
Wah...dunno now got PRC already...So how any of you guys got lucky that nite..?

liketoplay
14-01-2003, 10:21 PM
seems to be the hotter ktv at the moment huh..... reading all the fr make me drool laio...

vaxvms
14-01-2003, 11:53 PM
Of course better than last time. few customers and plenty of gals. u shd have join us and make a name for yourself in pebbles.

The gal u have still remember u and i told her u coming soon and she say if she see u she going out of the room. damn powerful is your reputation.

BRO
DUN WANNA MAKE BIG NAME LAH
KEEP LOW PROFILE BETTER
WAIT PLP TOT ME BIG TIME GANGSTER HOW??
KEKE
ME GG CHIONG NOT LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE
THINK SHE DUN KNOW HOW TO THINK TOO
COME OUT WORK THIS LINE MUST KNOW WAT TO EXPECT TOO

BTW GOOD TO HEAR U GUYS HAVE GREAT FUN
SO GG THERE AGAIN??

cheongkid
15-01-2003, 01:45 PM
Totally agree with cheongkid. the PRC is just a vase in the room and when the malay stripped they dun what to do.

Bro cheongkid is a lucky guy. he got to sit with a pair of sibling. imagine playing the elder sis tits and when the elder sis is out the younger one cum one and serve him. the sibling mum must have hate u for ruining her daughters. mayb shd go for sandwich with the sisters rite!!!
not lah, their mum should be thanking me for taking "good care" of her 2 daughters. sandwich?? me hotdog in the middle?? sounds yummy!!! :D

vaxvms
16-01-2003, 09:10 PM
BRO cheongkid
SO U ARE THE HAPPY MAN TAT NITE I SUPPOSE?

:)

seven6
18-01-2003, 02:55 PM
BRO
DUN WANNA MAKE BIG NAME LAH
KEEP LOW PROFILE BETTER
WAIT PLP TOT ME BIG TIME GANGSTER HOW??
KEKE
ME GG CHIONG NOT LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE
THINK SHE DUN KNOW HOW TO THINK TOO
COME OUT WORK THIS LINE MUST KNOW WAT TO EXPECT TOO

BTW GOOD TO HEAR U GUYS HAVE GREAT FUN
SO GG THERE AGAIN??

After going there twice, think i seen all the gals liao. wan some fresh gals to raba raba.. but if u or any bros still wan to go there, i still on u guys and can make the arrangement.

vaxvms
20-01-2003, 12:11 PM
After going there twice, think i seen all the gals liao. wan some fresh gals to raba raba.. but if u or any bros still wan to go there, i still on u guys and can make the arrangement.

U GOT BETTER PLACE TO GO?
REMEMBER TO CHIO ME

vaxvms
21-01-2003, 06:05 PM
ANYBODY GG THIS WK?

skyhawk958
03-02-2003, 01:47 PM
Cheong pebbles last nite with 5 friends,atmosphere not bad..mummy cherie very friendly,total have 6 gals no.833,816,888,810,836 last gal 4get no. liao,got lap-dancing(thats all....:( ) only.but found the waitress quite irritating coz walk in n out of our room very often...kind of spoil my "momentum".total cost= $378 nett(excluding tips),lesson learnt-nex time go must order 2 or 3 gals per pax. coz they butterflies faster than u spell butterflies!!!.last but not least feels most of the minah there quite "cantek" siahh...

mullah
03-02-2003, 11:31 PM
Brudder skyhawk958...need to ask you something...I PM you...

skyhawk958
04-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Hi, any brudders know pebbles got any gals that offer take-away service?or tried b4 take-away sevice with any of the gals?tanxs for any info.

seven6
09-02-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by skyhawk958
Hi, any brudders know pebbles got any gals that offer take-away service?or tried b4 take-away sevice with any of the gals?tanxs for any info.

i dun think so... i try asking 888, 812 and 808 (so be this number) before. but they said they dun do da pao.. they said the gals dun do take away, i dunno how true is that.

eric998
16-02-2003, 01:40 AM
anyone going to Pebbles? im interested..PM me..

seven6
16-02-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by eric998
anyone going to Pebbles? im interested..PM me..

u try PM etnic maybe he got kakis to join u for pebbles.

etnic
17-02-2003, 10:38 AM
u try PM etnic maybe he got kakis to join u for pebbles.

As of now, don't have a big enough pool of confirmed members to get you kakis for pebbles. Maybe in 1-2 months time :)

Trent
26-04-2003, 06:28 PM
hi to all senior brudders here,

would someone who have gone there kindly recommend me some happening girls at pebbles? i have tried searching the forum but information pertaining girls at pebbles are rather outdated. this would be my 1st trip there with a client so help would be greatly appreciated.

thanx n regards

holicks
26-04-2003, 09:23 PM
all girls are pretty wild and friendly. can ask for kim and rachel. business is okay, but you should be able to get a room quite easily. action really starts after midnight when everyone is slightly drunk and more daring.

liketoplay
29-04-2003, 07:32 PM
any bro out there want to make a trip to pebbles soon pls pm me. me thinking of going but never been b4.

holicks
29-04-2003, 09:27 PM
crowd seems to have died down. went there over the weekend and the place was quite empty. still lots of playful girls though. just gather a couple of your bros and try lah.

Garage1
22-09-2003, 06:57 PM
so any bros wanna plan some mission ?

vaxvms
23-09-2003, 10:20 AM
i dun think so... i try asking 888, 812 and 808 (so be this number) before. but they said they dun do da pao.. they said the gals dun do take away, i dunno how true is that.

bro u still patroonise pebbles???
when u coming out from "mountain" again?

vaxvms
23-09-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Garage1
so any bros wanna plan some mission ?

why not u start a poll?

vaxvms
23-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by skyhawk958

ta-pau a bit hard
FOC maybe can :D