PDA

View Full Version : An old memory

Oh yes
09-07-2008, 11:16 AM
last mth went Malacca, in the shopping center saw a lady very looks like last time the lady in H16 the rm is the 1st row last rm on your right.

:p who old cake like me? do you remember? the lady looks like Fann Wong :D (for me). She always cap your finger with all the rubber on & on to let you fingering her, when she is bjing you.

as I remember she always blur or blue :p, some time after the section she offers me cigarette, and talk with me > 10-20mins than ask me want 1 more round (free :cool:).

she is quite pretty, just not hygiene enough, so I alway go in lunch time to look for her.

Oh, sorry for this boring thread, thanks for reading my broken English.

xiango
09-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Wat's The Damage?

Oh yes
09-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Wat's The Damage?

what? she was in SG ~1990 or 1991 lah ...

alvin36
09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
is she the short hair milf ? in 30s ?
always wear white tube, right ? about C cup breast ?
Dont look friendly, but quite a pretty milf.
And provide good service.. like machine :p
I think I never see her in petain last 3 yrs liao... not sure if we are talking about the same milf

Oh yes
10-07-2008, 08:28 AM
is she the short hair milf ? in 30s ?
always wear white tube, right ? about C cup breast ?
Dont look friendly, but quite a pretty milf.
And provide good service.. like machine :p
I think I never see her in petain last 3 yrs liao... not sure if we are talking about the same milf

I think different gal lah, she MIA >10 yrs lor, think 96-97 my last visit her ( I'm her regular :p)

she not milf, if I not wrong, she told me she only 26, but forget when did she told me. she has make up, skin very white and smooth, leggy ~165cm, the bad thing is she drinks cough medicine.

pussysiow
13-07-2008, 08:53 AM
her name is xiao yen, china doll hair cut, nice skin, 34 B to C size cup, quite pretty. gave good BBBJ and AR and like thread starter say let you dig her CB to your heart's content with capped fingers. used to visit her twice to 3 times a week for a nice arse cleaning:) kind of miss those good old days in pertain

Oh yes
17-07-2008, 03:23 PM
her name is xiao yen, china doll hair cut, nice skin, 34 B to C size cup, quite pretty. gave good BBBJ and AR and like thread starter say let you dig her CB to your heart's content with capped fingers. used to visit her twice to 3 times a week for a nice arse cleaning:) kind of miss those good old days in pertain

:D ... yah, is she. missed her as she quite pretty. no more this lobang in petain now ... all doing "fast food".

I also long long time no go petain.

RoqueHorn
31-07-2008, 01:44 AM
MM...I never tried Petain romps before ...but seems quite the worth

wodemama
25-08-2008, 05:08 AM
what? she was in SG ~1990 or 1991 lah ...

WOW. That was really a long way back! Cool. Petain and desker is going to die off in another two years time. sad.

Shocking_vibes
11-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Is she the one whom the banagalas all line up to Up her??????????

newbie_boy
04-10-2008, 09:47 PM
WOW. That was really a long way back! Cool. Petain and desker is going to die off in another two years time. sad.

Ha? PT closing down??OMG! I just got started...if they really do closed down, will the authorities allow them to resettle somewhere?

huntersg
21-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Ha? PT closing down??OMG! I just got started...if they really do closed down, will the authorities allow them to resettle somewhere?

Relax bro, that's more in Singapore worth to play around. :) Keep cool...

sgboy2008
28-10-2008, 12:41 AM
sigh.. hi guys, me new.
Reading ur threads, me feel dam new and small..
Never even knew got such place as Petain. I always go Geylang..

any word of advice?