PDA

View Full Version : the young WLs?

sbduckz
21-07-2008, 08:57 PM
hey .. i know this might sound stupid but any bro can recommend the younger WLs at Petain??

i know about jac and pat.. whom i consider young.. but looking for more in their early to mid 30s like that..

also wanna ask what are jacs timings? always go down in the evening say 5pm and shes closed ): any bros can let me know what time she opens?? till her closing?? many thanks in advance

alvin36
22-07-2008, 12:33 AM
very good thread .. interesting topic :p

i frequently visit petain about 10-15 yrs ago.. those were the days... when the WLs are about 30... and now i still see them .. all wearing glasses liao.. all in 40s liao.

is true, is difficult to find any WL in early 30s, Pet looks like at least 35, but she got perfect figure :p
too bad.. i have not even got the chance to see Jac before :(

I think the house that got the youngest WL.. is house 14, but have not find any good ones in House 14... by the way, anyone try the milf at the last room of house 14 before ? does she provide good service ? because i always see her working and sometimes got people waiting outside, looks like very good business.

OldWulf
22-07-2008, 03:24 AM
nvr find any young one. Can share which room if u find.

HTC837
22-07-2008, 11:24 AM
nowadays petain romps no mo young one already,all are between 30ys to 60 yrs alot we have seen them in petain about 20yrs ago and also now only a few girls only

BIGFIGHTER
22-07-2008, 01:18 PM
nowadays petain romps no mo young one already,all are between 30ys to 60 yrs alot we have seen them in petain about 20yrs ago and also now only a few girls only

Fully agreed

violator
23-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Difficult to find there. Mostly MILF .... this place is going to be gone soon when the nearby condos and shopping mall is up and running. Too bad for petain loving bros out there

aczeta76
23-07-2008, 02:55 PM
hey .. i know this might sound stupid but any bro can recommend the younger WLs at Petain??

i know about jac and pat.. whom i consider young.. but looking for more in their early to mid 30s like that..

also wanna ask what are jacs timings? always go down in the evening say 5pm and shes closed ): any bros can let me know what time she opens?? till her closing?? many thanks in advance

Hey bros, so is Jac back?

No motivation to pass by without her.. even pat or H10R10 cannot draw me there

SanMikeal
24-07-2008, 02:54 AM
any new MILF just working there?

rammerstein
24-07-2008, 09:30 PM
any new MILF just working there?

Wait a minute...we are talking about young WLs here...or the topic has suddenly been changed.

He Shen
24-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Wait a minute...we are talking about young WLs here...or the topic has suddenly been changed.

Topic has been changed as there are more MILF there than SYT. Come to think about it SYT WL there is highly highly unlikely. :D

VenusCove
25-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Topic has been changed as there are more MILF there than SYT. Come to think about it SYT WL there is highly highly unlikely. :D

agreed... nowadays more MILF

sbduckz
25-07-2008, 11:53 AM
haha okie.. MILFs also can... try and keep em till late 30s type.. beyond that.. i think the MILFs become GILFS

qq15241928
27-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I also wana to ask this quiestion,,,,

rammerstein
27-07-2008, 10:13 PM
There is a young, nice WL, not MILF on the first floor of H17.
I think she does not work beyond 5 pm...like some of the ang pais.
So, some bros may not have seen her before.
Only managed to see her twice but no opportunity, timing did not match.

Wonder if there are any FRs on her?
Apologises to bros, should have brought this up much earlier when the thread was first started. But she came into mind when I was roaming in Petain last week.

superfox
31-07-2008, 04:01 PM
There is a young, nice WL, not MILF on the first floor of H17.
I think she does not work beyond 5 pm...like some of the ang pais.
So, some bros may not have seen her before.
Only managed to see her twice but no opportunity, timing did not match.

Wonder if there are any FRs on her?
Apologises to bros, should have brought this up much earlier when the thread was first started. But she came into mind when I was roaming in Petain last week.

H17 on right if I not wrong she go back very early , slim and hard tits $40 service not bad