PDA

View Full Version : HC with toe nail polished and wear stockings

simon_288_988
07-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Brothers,

can you share with me if you come across any health centre with the girls wearing stockings and with toe nail polish, do not mind there are a bit older auntie as long as they are hiao will do. Preference of course is young and wear stocking with toe nail polish. These girls really turn me on and I am at their mercy immediately.....

But nowadays hard to find girls in such dressing of stocking and toe nail polish

Please share if you come across brothers

Thanks

nokia6110
07-01-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by simon_288_988
Brothers,

can you share with me if you come across any health centre with the girls wearing stockings and with toe nail polish, do not mind there are a bit older auntie as long as they are hiao will do. Preference of course is young and wear stocking with toe nail polish. These girls really turn me on and I am at their mercy immediately.....
bring some stocking for pearl at hol pk view to wear!
she got nice toe nail.

But nowadays hard to find girls in such dressing of stocking and toe nail polish

Thanks

jocky14
07-01-2003, 09:49 PM
Brothers,

Thanks

Most gals in HC has painted toes, like Apple of Miko, but none I have tried wear a pantyhose.
I am a foot fetish. So what do you do with painted toes wearing stocking, care to share?

simon_288_988
08-01-2003, 09:40 AM
How come so few girls wear pantyhose stockings?

Brother, if you come across any girls wearing pantyhose stocking please let me know as I am full of fetish with such girls at HC. It makes me all soft and at their mercy especially they wear pantyhose stocking, painted toenails and very short tight skirt....oooooo its so shiok

Penn
08-01-2003, 10:02 AM
wah lau!...
i dun think u can find any HC girls wearing pantyhose lah...
so troublesome for them.....

if u want, bring a pair of pantyhose yrself and ask if they wanna wear... hahaha...

simon_288_988
08-01-2003, 10:21 AM
But quite strange they do not wear pantyhose stocking. I must agree its troublesome....but again its also one of the ways to attract or seduce customers who have wekings for girls wearing pantyhose. Have tried buying for them to wear but no kick. When you go in and see them already wearing, then you feel very shiok and especially when you smell the pantyhose stocking crotch with their heavenly smell...it just turn you so on that you will do anything or lick anything for them. Just my thoughts only brothers.

tank103
08-01-2003, 11:24 AM
.............. then you feel very shiok and especially when you smell the pantyhose stocking crotch with their heavenly smell...it just turn you so on that you will do anything or lick anything for them............

hahahahahaha !!!..some kind of fetish u hv bro !!!!

simon_288_988
08-01-2003, 11:34 AM
yes, I know its a very strange fetish I have for women....but just can't help it. It will make people laugh but I just can't help it with my weakness for this fetish and asking if any brother can help me recommend should they come across HC girls with such dressing

route69
08-01-2003, 01:00 PM
HI there new newbie here and hv exactly the same feelings for girls in stockings . In fact hv been looking out for them as well.
do share if come accross

simon_288_988
08-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Brothers, really no one come across HC girls with pantyhose stocking? Feel so down as it does not give me kick visiting HC girls not in stockings

dicky80
17-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Brothers, really no one come across HC girls with pantyhose stocking? Feel so down as it does not give me kick visiting HC girls not in stockings

The reason is very simple, brudder. When they want to do fuck job, they gotta strip their panties and then pantyhose. So lay chay, then after fucking they need to wash mah. So troublesome, therefore most of them do away with it loh...........

R2D2
18-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Anyone know of any Sharon Au Lookalikes? :D

dicky80
27-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by R2D2
Anyone know of any Sharon Au Lookalikes? :D

What about Sharon Au? Do u have a fetish for actress-look-alike?

R2D2
27-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by dicky80
What about Sharon Au? Do u have a fetish for actress-look-alike?

nah... just a fetish for Sharon Au.. Awooooo!!!!! :p

shar18
29-01-2003, 01:10 AM
I am fetish about HC girls with sexy perm hair, any recommendation from the brothers.Thanks

dicky80
06-02-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by R2D2
nah... just a fetish for Sharon Au.. Awooooo!!!!! :p

Hmmmmmmmmm, on second thought........she does has a CFM look, kekekekeke.

simon_288_988
19-05-2003, 11:12 PM
Brothers

Please help intro if you come across HC which you all have been and seen girls wearing pantyhose stocking and colored toenails. I do not mind lau chios too. I intend to go HC and have a try at one of them tom, kindly recommend please.

Thanks all brothers

Cam^Shaft
20-05-2003, 10:47 AM
heh heh as i read on with interest in this thread it suddenly dawn on me maybe should change the name of this thread to YOU N YOUR FETISHES

now we already have

BRO SIMON AND ROUTE69 - STOCKING FETISH
BRO SHAR18 - PERM HAIR FETISH
BRO R2D2 - SHARON AU FETISH
BRO JOCKY14 - FOOT FETISH

Any one share my fetish ?

Bushy pussy
Dark and erected nipples

teraterm55
20-05-2003, 10:57 AM
yo bros, did a little recce mission to ask the gals at
HC why they dont wear... according to the 2 interviewed.
both say because very expensive.

last time both of them wear but then almost after
every session have to trow away.

they wear the croathless kind so dont even have
to take them off. but then its wear and tear.

HC_LOVER
20-05-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
heh heh as i read on with interest in this thread it suddenly dawn on me maybe should change the name of this thread to YOU N YOUR FETISHES

now we already have

BRO SIMON AND ROUTE69 - STOCKING FETISH
BRO SHAR18 - PERM HAIR FETISH
BRO R2D2 - SHARON AU FETISH
BRO JOCKY14 - FOOT FETISH

Any one share my fetish ?

Bushy pussy
Dark and erected nipples
G-string fetish
lacy and black colour one.
I think May from Miko HC use to wear stocking once I visited her quite some time ago. Maybe can try her

sporelover
20-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Brothers

Please help intro if you come across HC which you all have been and seen girls wearing pantyhose stocking and colored toenails. I do not mind lau chios too. I intend to go HC and have a try at one of them tom, kindly recommend please.

Thanks all brothers

Yo bro,

You can try Mabel from Solid Gold Coast HC. She always wears pantyhose but no painted toenails. She also wears shortskirt always.

Reminder though - She only does HJ.

One of my regulars.

Don't forget to post a FR later.

Enjoy.

Sporelover.

2003_newbie
20-05-2003, 12:51 PM
I have a fetish for SHAVEN crotch. Anyone knows one that is not smelly :D? kekekek

Cam^Shaft
20-05-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
I have a fetish for SHAVEN crotch. Anyone knows one that is not smelly :D? kekekek

most of the time a shaven crotch is not smelly cos it's relatively cleaner provided that the owner of the shaven crotch has no diseases or anything like that

so far i have not met a girl in hc with shaven crotch yet but any i dun like shaven crotch ...i prefer with the bush heh heh
the bush add on to the taste ~~~~kekekke

FatSpider
20-05-2003, 02:15 PM
sooner or later we gonna have someone with fetish for super hairy bush and unshaven armpits :(

2003_newbie
20-05-2003, 02:30 PM
how about pierced crotch and labia? HOT MAN!

FatSpider
20-05-2003, 02:31 PM
later ppl go pull pain man :eek:

Cam^Shaft
20-05-2003, 02:57 PM
adds on to the friction er ? heh heh

stamina
21-05-2003, 03:58 PM
Tried any gal with pantyhose but no panties. Any way do they wear panties over or under the pantyhose? haha

sexhero
07-08-2003, 01:49 AM
I reckon you can find such gals in KTV or Bar.

dicky80
15-08-2003, 10:16 AM
i once heard from a HC gal mentioned that a client of hers requested her to piss or past motion in that client's mouth, wah lan ehhhhh, damn grossssssssss.

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
most of the time a shaven crotch is not smelly cos it's relatively cleaner provided that the owner of the shaven crotch has no diseases or anything like that

so far i have not met a girl in hc with shaven crotch yet but any i dun like shaven crotch ...i prefer with the bush heh heh
the bush add on to the taste ~~~~kekekke

taste??? hmmmm.... you got acquired taste....hahaha

samson
15-08-2003, 04:53 PM
Clever HC gals always wash their crotch before going in to serve their client just in case their client go straight to lick there.
So it will not be smelly.
But if it is not wash for 30 minutes or more it will begin to smell bad !
It is not deseased but due to natural fementation of discharge.

Am I right ?

:confused:

alsahaf
16-08-2003, 01:46 AM
I don't think so.

I have had girls who smell even after a bath. And I have tried girls
with almost no smell even when just after work. I don't think she
washed her pussy at office toilet! The juice was salty, but no smell.

I think its diet and maybe the girl herself.

McWoof0
06-09-2003, 05:57 PM
i once heard from a HC gal mentioned that a client of hers requested her to piss or past motion in that client's mouth, wah lan ehhhhh, damn grossssssssss.

Hey dicky.
which HC girl is that? from which HC one?

dicky80
08-09-2003, 10:02 AM
she's maggie from PI HC, but i think she left there quite some time orediiiiiii

kingkong
08-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Today I PUMPED one HC girl !
At first I didn't realise any smell.
But after about 20 minutes of tought work out with her, I can smell a strong fishy stench comming from her pussy.
I think it is her CUM that gave off the smell !
It in not dirty or diseased smell, but strong sour and fishy smell !
I can detect that smell even when my nose was about a foot away from her pussy !
I don't like that smell ! I quickly changed my position and continue to finish of PUMPING !

Maybe those who like to lick pussies will like that smell and taste !

McWoof0
08-09-2003, 10:37 PM
she's maggie from PI HC, but i think she left there quite some time orediiiiiii

yo bro. u know where she went to? and does she does Ass rim?
i know she like her clients to lick her feet..

dicky80
09-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Yes, she does a good hell of Ass Rim and i heard that she kenna caught in an AV raid and being sent back to Malaysia. Another plus point was that she's very accomodating and willing to accede to customer's request and her charges are very economical too, not to mention, she's also very well verse in footjobs. Too bad, there's no news about her whereabouts, sure miss her badly........ one of the great lau chios.

angmoh
11-09-2003, 11:14 PM
simon, u are not alone - I too love to see a gal in stockings. will defo check out the suggestion of mabel at SGC and May at Casanova. Can someone tell me where Solid Gold Coast is?

Thanks guys!

simon_288_988
12-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Ang moh

solid gold is along katong

alsahaf
15-11-2004, 02:36 PM
But quite strange they do not wear pantyhose stocking. I must agree its troublesome....but again its also one of the ways to attract or seduce customers who have wekings for girls wearing pantyhose. Have tried buying for them to wear but no kick. When you go in and see them already wearing, then you feel very shiok and especially when you smell the pantyhose stocking crotch with their heavenly smell...it just turn you so on that you will do anything or lick anything for them. Just my thoughts only brothers.

No there are none really. I do know what you mean when you say there is a big difference when they are already wearing it when they come in as opposed to us bringing it there for them.

What I have tried is to get to know the chick well, get her number, then book her for specific timing and ask her to wear before coming in.

chessepie
15-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Brothers,

Thanks

Hi there,

Try 6542 xxxx Silk Stockings
Sure can sextisfy your desires.
They claim that their girls come in stockings so you can fulfill your desire.

Wolf_blade
30-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Hi there,

Try 6542 xxxx Silk Stockings
Sure can sextisfy your desires.
They claim that their girls come in stockings so you can fulfill your desire.

Hi there,

Newbie here. Have anyone tried calling Silk Stockings? Saw the ads, looks interesting. Any body tried, please comment. Thank you.

sex crusader
03-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Hello evryone,
I'm newbie here.I'm also a pantyhose fetish.like to bonk gal with them on.....it's not so shoik to ask gal to put it on than their original one..ke..ke..ke:D

kagetora84
31-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Ang moh

solid gold is along katong

r u sure solid gold coast HC is at west coast opp haw paw villa