PDA

View Full Version : Orchid Hotel at Bukit Timan

DingDongBell
08-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Went to Orchid Health Centre located at Orchid Hotel. Reception introduce me to a lady by the name Of Lynn.

In the room, in she comes.....wow, a 30++ age. Abit short about 1.55 meter. But she sure has big boobs. Not bad looking too. She is very friendly and nice. Here is my rating on her

the ratings

Attitude: 9/10

Language Skills: 8/10

Intelligence: 7/10

BJ: 8/10

AR: 8.5/10

Looks: 7.5/10

FJ: 8/10

Those who are interested in older woman, I think she is one hell of a fuckee. End of the day, total damage $130. Not too bad. Ask me if I want to go back, I think I will.

:p

Penn
09-01-2003, 11:35 AM
thanks for your FR, bro dingdongbell...
but 1 question, how u gauge the intelligence level? hahaha..

"Intelligence: 7/10"

Makan&Drink
09-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Hello bros out there.

Do not want to disclose too much so am using this thread for some details.

When to this HC and got a lau chio with huge boobs measuring 36. Nipples pink & beautiful. She is so greenhorn that I need to give her on the job training.

Can be phychoed. Told her if she wants to have more customers she must allow whatever the customer wants. Spotlight can press & suck to your delight. A little sagging but what you expect for that size. Too bad her aunty came so cannot touch small sister. Gave me a bm. She needs a lot of training from us. Like I said she is very accommodative coz she is new.

To big boobs lovers if interested pls email me at [email protected]

This way she will remain safe for harvesting. Obviously did not try bonking coz aunty is around.

The other thing is .................. value for $$$.

Penn
09-01-2003, 02:23 PM
dear bro makan, what do u mean by, "Do not want to disclose too much so am using this thread for some details"???...

this huge boobs girl is from Orchid HC?
how come u dun wanna disclose her particulars and want pple to email u instead?
what's the point?
unless u can contact her directly and arrange for a priavte bonking session... if not i dun understand why...
and also, u mentioned that she is 36... but 36 what? A,B,C or D?
36 may jolly well means that she is plump but not big breast...

Makan&Drink
09-01-2003, 02:37 PM
Bro Penn
Judging from the tone of your reply you are not interested to know but just want to flame another samster.

I have the right not to answer all your idiotic questions.

What I have written is the most simplified english. Too bad you do not understand simple english.

What I do not understand is ................. a lot of the bros out there have sent me emails for me to share with them.

The only thing I want it to be discreet is because this way we can avoid AVs reading.

All bros shld consider doing it this way, you can do a FR and the name of the HC, this way the gers are well protected by us.

Makan&Drink
09-01-2003, 02:40 PM
To all bros ................ you be the judge to this.

It seems bro Penn is only interested in asking questions. So I see he is an intelligent BOY.

Penn
09-01-2003, 03:25 PM
hey hey!...
relax ok...

i m not trying to flame u with my FR...
i really don't understand about the reason of being so discreet when there are so many information about other gals on other HC written so openly...

maybe my english is not so good but i really dun understand your term, "so am using this thread for some details"...
sounded kinda vague, tats y i dun understand...

i was just interested to know more details of your FR and merely asked some questions...
you dun have to be so sarcastic...

Originally posted by Makan&Drink
To all bros ................ you be the judge to this.

It seems bro Penn is only interested in asking questions. So I see he is an intelligent BOY.

Makan&Drink
09-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Bro Penn

Too bad i m a sarcastic person by nature and at the same time an individualist who likes to do things my way.

I do it discreetly coz for the sake of the ger and an her future like it or not it is my style.

The answer is ............. I am just merely tumpang to put my posting in this thread instead of wasting precious storage space opening another thread.

If agree, case closed. Let's move on ..................

Penn
09-01-2003, 06:24 PM
Ya.. let other bros be their own judges on our FRs on who is right...
let's move on...

Bro Penn

Too bad i m a sarcastic person by nature and at the same time an individualist who likes to do things my way.

I do it discreetly coz for the sake of the ger and an her future like it or not it is my style.

The answer is ............. I am just merely tumpang to put my posting in this thread instead of wasting precious storage space opening another thread.

ladyassassinato
09-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Come on brother Makan, how can you be sure that you can protect this gal by private email to you? If I can email to you the AV also can. Furthermore, if you receive 100 email a day, are you going to reply them one by one?

All the while we have been practising the best way to exchange info on commercial sex, so please follow our way if you are still interested to join in.

ong_s1
10-01-2003, 01:28 AM
u spend 130??
does that inculde price into the hc. how much u pay for BM

DingDongBell
11-01-2003, 02:49 PM
FJ = $130

slicky2012
11-01-2003, 09:11 PM
too exp

Peter
12-01-2003, 06:21 PM
my 2 cents worth, ....we have all kind of bros here, to each its own style of writing threads, however, in all fairness, let's follow the rules as suggested above, and hope bros here don't exploit the situation by taking opportunity in this forum to do private dealing for personal gain. This forum is merely for sharing of infor.

DingDongBell
12-01-2003, 06:42 PM
one man's meat is another man poison...what you consider expensive while other's may consider cheat. Frankly speaking, I enjoy her service and the price I paid is equal to her service.:p

lausiong
03-11-2003, 02:04 PM
entrance fee now $35 for 45 min massage

Lynn not available (stops at 6PM), was recommended B_l_a previously from parkview

LOcal chinese 28, friendly, speaks very good english

looks ok (different people diff tastes hor) long hair, full figure

massage pretty good; really put in the effort cos i can take quite hard masssage

tired but asked prices

prices steep - full service $120

5 massage rooms, sauna

recep (boss?) friendly

mccormick
03-11-2003, 02:49 PM
Bro Penn

Fuck off from the forum if u can't share openly.... who cares if AV is reading this thread.. They are reading every threads everyday..... Unless u got the "intelligence" to differentiate who's the AV that email you.. Else, stop keeping the bros here in suspend...

From wat u decribe.. seems like u are getting some commission from every bro's bonk..... We just wanna have a good bonk and who cares if u get comms for that...

mccormick
03-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Hello bros out there.

Do not want to disclose too much so am using this thread for some details.

When to this HC and got a lau chio with huge boobs measuring 36. Nipples pink & beautiful. She is so greenhorn that I need to give her on the job training.

Can be phychoed. Told her if she wants to have more customers she must allow whatever the customer wants. Spotlight can press & suck to your delight. A little sagging but what you expect for that size. Too bad her aunty came so cannot touch small sister. Gave me a bm. She needs a lot of training from us. Like I said she is very accommodative coz she is new.

To big boobs lovers if interested pls email me at [email protected]

This way she will remain safe for harvesting. Obviously did not try bonking coz aunty is around.

The other thing is .................. value for $$$.

most wl wouldn't work if their aunty visit them... Even so, most brudders here wouldn't like oso... SWAY leh...

lausiong
03-11-2003, 03:14 PM
so rude....

at least part of name given.....

and m not the person who started this trend ok

guess you too lazy to call recep to find out ........ hee hee

forex
04-11-2003, 12:43 AM
check with bros who drive, can claim parking or not?

XiaoHoUzi83
04-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Bro Penn

u r wasting the SAME storage space by posting here....
the Space in ur PC is the same no matter how many Sub olders u have...
or at least the change is small so it is negligible....
so u r wasting storage space too

discreetly or not... as long as no photos or personal infomation then it will be okie...

Wins88
04-11-2003, 11:27 AM
Here's my "uncensored" contribution to this thread (since some bro's here think it is wise NOT to OPENLY share)-

Lynn - Mid 30's lau chio
Body - 6.5/10 (Short but still retain some shape)
Tits - 8/10 Big melons, huge dark nipples, gravity start to effect
Attitude - 9/10
BJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10 Enthusiastic and wants to cum hard!

Sophia - Late 20's (reminds me a little of Lisa Ang)
Body - 7/10
Tits - 7/10 Handful
Attitude - 8/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10 SOP

Micky - Mid 30's but looks damn fine
No FR yet cos my fren tried her !

lausiong
05-11-2003, 09:49 AM
get this right..... i have no monetary incentive in this at all

went down to check out after new paper advert said $35, post report ( yes did not fully disclose name..... sorry), describe place and facilities then get accused of receiving commissions..... suay

anyway, bro dingdong bell started this thread about OHC and Lynn so i call to find out about Lynn and was told by recep she stops work at 6pm everyday...... so i share info ...... then get accused..........

bro Wins88 reported on Lynn Sophia n Micky

recep gave me card with the above names plus Nina, Carol and Connie.............. so i share info ...........

kbps
05-11-2003, 11:07 AM
I tried Mickey before.

Her massage not bad. Her strength quite srong and can be quite painful at times. If you like strong massage she is a good choice. Her service is good and she is quite accomodating except for FJ.

For special, she only do FJ if you are her regular. I did her once. Her skills not so good. Just lay there like a log. But her moaning skills are very good though.

If you want a good massage, BM, BJ, I recommend her. For FJ, look elsewhere.

Looks: 6-7 / 10
Boobs: 5/10 (not big enough for my liking)
Massage : 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
BJ: 8/10

kbps
05-11-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by lausiong
get this right..... i have no monetary incentive in this at all

went down to check out after new paper advert said $35, post report ( yes did not fully disclose name..... sorry), describe place and facilities then get accused of receiving commissions..... suay

anyway, bro dingdong bell started this thread about OHC and Lynn so i call to find out about Lynn and was told by recep she stops work at 6pm everyday...... so i share info ...... then get accused..........

bro Wins88 reported on Lynn Sophia n Micky

recep gave me card with the above names plus Nina, Carol and Connie.............. so i share info ...........

Any brothers here who are regular at this HC? At about 3 yrs ago, there was this girl called Connie, not sure if it is the same Connie that brother lausiong mentioned. The Connie I knew was quite pretty, long hair, tall and slim. Look a bit like ann kok (but face only lah). Her nipples were long and pointed. I've only tried her once. Did not do FJ at that time cos I happened to be in the area and don't have enough money for FJ. When I wanted to try her again, she has already left. That was about 3 yrs ago.

If any brothers know if they are the same person, or if the Connie you tried match my description, please let me know. I'm not able to try her now because I'm working overseas for the next few months.