PDA

View Full Version : Xin Tian Di at Tanjong Pagar

Pages : [1] 2 3

mel&nicole
16-01-2003, 02:30 AM
Dear all Bros,

I am wondering whether any of u have been to the above mentioned KTV at Tanjong Pagar?

PLs do provide constructive feedbacks.....

Tks and Regards

Happy Cheonging

G.Batistuta
16-01-2003, 04:46 PM
went there once..the place ok onli lar..

Penn
16-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by G.Batistuta
went there once..the place ok onli lar..

what kind of info is this?...
if u wanna post, pls put some efforts and provide useful information to all bros here.
If not, dun waste OUR time...

G.Batistuta
16-01-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Penn
what kind of info is this?...
if u wanna post, pls put some efforts and provide useful information to all bros here.
If not, dun waste OUR time...
shut the hell up ...who r u to teach mi wat to say..u r nothing...

mel&nicole
16-01-2003, 08:00 PM
Bro G.Batistuta,

Can u pls give morw details like what type of gals there are, the damage and how fun are the gals?

Tks

Happy Cheonging

G.Batistuta
16-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by mel&nicole
Bro G.Batistuta,

Can u pls give morw details like what type of gals there are, the damage and how fun are the gals?

Tks

Happy Cheonging
bro mel&nicole...the damage if not not wrong is $318 nett becos got promo..but now i dunoe how much it cost...
4 the gal saw many chio wan...can touch and and there lor...

ykhuser
16-01-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by mel&nicole
Dear all Bros,

I am wondering whether any of u have been to the above mentioned KTV at Tanjong Pagar?

PLs do provide constructive feedbacks.....

Tks and Regards

Happy Cheonging

to be exact,it is actually at 32 tras street s(078972)...
mostly nus,ntu and some drop out gals...
most of them chio..
$318(hennersy)
advise not to go FRI nite.
go sat nite..

Grand Ah Kong
17-01-2003, 12:09 AM
NUS, NTU gals in that KTV? Sat also very packed!

Penn
17-01-2003, 02:46 PM
bro mel&nicole...the damage if not not wrong is $318 nett becos got promo..but now i dunoe how much it cost...
4 the gal saw many chio wan...can touch and and there lor...

finally... some constructive FR after waking u up... :rolleyes:

G.Batistuta
17-01-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Penn
finally... some constructive FR after waking u up... :rolleyes:
hey penn u noe wat is shut the f#$k up??? u moron...knn...

[K]ei
17-01-2003, 04:20 PM
Been there few times, the damage is $330 including fruits and etc for Hennesy or around $355 for martell. Most of the gals can touch ,frenching and some can dig. Got quite few s'poreans gal there. Avoid China gals... boring and when touch keep pestering to do more ... meaning afterwards bonking .... I think bonking is $150 inculding tips ... my frens went once for bonking. The gals names I have put in another post before so pls find. for mummy wise I think they shared gals cas got two time we get different mummy but same gal (normally we don't request for the same gal or mummy, must have new fresh feeling mah).... heard from my last visit that gal from grand de cognac are joining them so should be more gal liao.

seven6
18-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Sound so interesting... NTU and NUS gals!!! wan to go there and cheong liao... any bro arranging the outing there??

Penn
20-01-2003, 12:35 PM
hey penn u noe wat is shut the f#$k up??? u moron...knn...

Freedom of speech here... *cant be bothered with u*

Wvalentine
22-01-2003, 02:23 PM
Dear brothers.... yup our friend is right. There are couple of NTU and NUS girls working there allrite. 100% confirm by myself cos that day a girl named claire sat with me that nite. (FRI) she told me she from NTU .. of cos i dun believe. She so worked up and showed me her student pass. i was realli shocked man... anyway her command of mandarin and english quite strong so i truely believe her words. she old me her friends were there as well but onli on part time basis :D

snipeshot08
22-01-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Wvalentine
Dear brothers.... yup our friend is right. There are couple of NTU and NUS girls working there allrite. 100% confirm by myself cos that day a girl named claire sat with me that nite. (FRI) she told me she from NTU .. of cos i dun believe. She so worked up and showed me her student pass. i was realli shocked man... anyway her command of mandarin and english quite strong so i truely believe her words. she old me her friends were there as well but onli on part time basis :D

Hey bro

good info u have there, however, are they more like...cannot touch here cannot touch there??? or we can go all the way with them?? I had some experiences back then in one local KTV...damn shit man..the local gals everything also cannot, made me pissed off....any particular mummy for the NTU/NUS gals??

thanks & cheers...:)

Ah Dez
23-01-2003, 05:52 AM
Wats the Hype about NTU or NUS? you think it is the only place in singapore with these girls? come on, get your butt down to K3, K2 or even Boss.

There are also more girls there, just that they are keeping thier mouth shut about their sch.

Anyway, provide u all more info about the place. In total 4 mummies. . 1 malay , 3 chinese. Malay girls are little, only 6 .
PRC can be found. . . but mostly are there for After KTV service. Damage. . . depend on how the much the like you.

Singapore and Malaysian chinese can be found. . . All the BBBJ or watever in the room. . . depends. . but so far so good.

But just a warning. . . last time the old ktv there. . . cheatu conage closed down due to the fact that the number of raids and the AV told them that they can switch/dim down the lights.

So, now new management. . . so. . . Go as quick as possible. . before they reach.

Have Fun.

snipeshot08
23-01-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Wats the Hype about NTU or NUS? you think it is the only place in singapore with these girls? come on, get your butt down to K3, K2 or even Boss.

There are also more girls there, just that they are keeping thier mouth shut about their sch.

Anyway, provide u all more info about the place. In total 4 mummies. . 1 malay , 3 chinese. Malay girls are little, only 6 .
PRC can be found. . . but mostly are there for After KTV service. Damage. . . depend on how the much the like you.

Singapore and Malaysian chinese can be found. . . All the BBBJ or watever in the room. . . depends. . but so far so good.

But just a warning. . . last time the old ktv there. . . cheatu conage closed down due to the fact that the number of raids and the AV told them that they can switch/dim down the lights.

So, now new management. . . so. . . Go as quick as possible. . before they reach.

Have Fun.

Hehe...aiyah bro....schoolgal fetish lah....all the bros here seen too much jap AV liao...like me.....hee.....anyway, thanks for your info...was very informative.....any particular mummy for solid NTU/NUS gals?? or do they butterfly everywhere with no fixed mummies??.............cheers man...:)

treehouse
23-01-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by snipeshot08
Hehe...aiyah bro....schoolgal fetish lah....all the bros here seen too much jap AV liao...like me.....hee.....anyway, thanks for your info...was very informative.....any particular mummy for solid NTU/NUS gals?? or do they butterfly everywhere with no fixed mummies??.............cheers man...:)

Hi Bros,

Anyone want to cheong together tis week. Hopefully it is not the butterfly system, anyway i think it is nice to check out the ntu/nus student.

siaokia41
23-01-2003, 10:18 AM
want to go tonite or not

Ah Dez
23-01-2003, 01:40 PM
Those are the average looking girls.

U want to see pretty girls, get your butt down to K3.

U want to play , go to Stages.

U can't get the best of both worlds. . . if there are girls who are young and pretty. . . Do you think u got the chance at all?

sexking
23-01-2003, 02:30 PM
bro dez..

nw,stages happening meh?last time went damn dead.. nw good huh?

Ah Dez
23-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by sexking
bro dez..

nw,stages happening meh?last time went damn dead.. nw good huh?

You are the sexking. . . why asking me? ?:D

sexking
23-01-2003, 02:36 PM
alamak.. u see when i joined.. now should change name to sexkinged.. long no cheong liao lah.. dont fish lah.. share abit abt there leh

Spaceman
23-01-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by siaokia41
want to go tonite or not

Just been there recently....Hmm....although i sat with some Spore gal who is damn boring, for that nite i dun mind.. Becos my boss is there! I also dun1 play in front of him..
But manage to find out that actaully the malay gals there are very fun. Can bbbj in the room or go "roof top" for special service. Some spore gals also can play but better is to tell mummy what u want 1st! Will be going there again to try the malay chicks , saw a few of them damn hot!!!

siaokia41
24-01-2003, 12:51 AM
sibei sian

tirak69
24-01-2003, 01:03 AM
place is weak ah... mummy 3 attitude not so good and the girls not really can play one. nowadays overload with mummies cos all from cuppage move over when they close.

LTPGTD
24-01-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Spaceman
Just been there recently....Hmm....although i sat with some Spore gal who is damn boring, for that nite i dun mind.. Becos my boss is there! I also dun1 play in front of him..
But manage to find out that actaully the malay gals there are very fun. Can bbbj in the room or go "roof top" for special service. Some spore gals also can play but better is to tell mummy what u want 1st! Will be going there again to try the malay chicks , saw a few of them damn hot!!!

yo bro spaCEMAN... wah there really sooo happening meh?? guess mus find a time to jio bro sexdevil there as well liao one day...hehhee:D

Spaceman
24-01-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by LTPGTD
yo bro spaCEMAN... wah there really sooo happening meh?? guess mus find a time to jio bro sexdevil there as well liao one day...hehhee:D

Must take malays gals lah!! Some chinese gals i know also can play 1 ...but not many of them... That devil got play KTV 1 meh?? :P I thought he only like fishing?? kekekeke

sexking
24-01-2003, 03:10 PM
no flamming ok all

just asking is xin tian di occupying former coganc is it.. door facing an office? near ah kun coffeeshop? the place cannot order beer one right?

LTPGTD
24-01-2003, 03:32 PM
Must take malays gals lah!! Some chinese gals i know also can play 1 ...but not many of them... That devil got play KTV 1 meh?? :P I thought he only like fishing?? kekekeke

haha i go ktv, i dun like malay gals... i prefer only local sg gals, or at most malaysian chinese...heheh as for devil, well yah... think he seldom go, but last time b4 i went overseas, got tell him b4, then he oso say if go, mus go somewhere wear the gals r chio, if not waste $$

anyway, me oso quite long nv chiong ktv liao, cos even since i got attached, i nv chiong ktv... but nw single again, so dun mind..heheh anyway where do u always go nwadays??

takemyq
24-01-2003, 05:21 PM
Will be doing a full force attack on this coming 27th night. going there to celebrate of of the gers' birthday.

brudders, wait for my mini fr. 8))

q

Spaceman
24-01-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by takemyq
Will be doing a full force attack on this coming 27th night. going there to celebrate of of the gers' birthday.

q

Ya..i heard the news also.....Then u must be 1 of my friend kakis liao!

SexDevil
24-01-2003, 07:40 PM

hmmm....of coz the devil got play ktv....last time used to cheong hc also.......but after a while find it boring with commercial sex...n nw prefer to go fishing at pubs or anywher.....find it more challenging.....as long got chio gals then i will surely ' feng pei ' .....:D

SexDevil
24-01-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by LTPGTD
haha i go ktv, i dun like malay gals... i prefer only local sg gals, or at most malaysian chinese...heheh as for devil, well yah... think he seldom go, but last time b4 i went overseas, got tell him b4, then he oso say if go, mus go somewhere wear the gals r chio, if not waste $$

anyway, me oso quite long nv chiong ktv liao, cos even since i got attached, i nv chiong ktv... but nw single again, so dun mind..heheh anyway where do u always go nwadays??

haha bro u knw me best......devil a sucker for looks.....;)

siaokia41
24-01-2003, 10:42 PM
so when we going?

vaxvms
25-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by seven6
Sound so interesting... NTU and NUS gals!!! wan to go there and cheong liao... any bro arranging the outing there??

So Bro
How ur outing at STD last wk?
Me on reservist so cannot join
Iszit better than Pebbles thatwe went?
If so arrange another one man!!

seven6
25-01-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms
So Bro
How ur outing at STD last wk?
Me on reservist so cannot join
Iszit better than Pebbles thatwe went?
If so arrange another one man!!

fuck meet a con man (sid2000) from the forum, damn fuck up that day.. the gals there not bad looking but not playful leh..

maybe is a new place to me and got no snr to guide so never have a lots of fun.. anyone who one to volunteer to organise a trip there, i will be interested and sure on u pple. but must be steady pple who honour the samsters here and their bills.

seven6
25-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by sexking
no flamming ok all

just asking is xin tian di occupying former coganc is it.. door facing an office? near ah kun coffeeshop? the place cannot order beer one right?

can order beer lah... but i think u open a bottle is more worth it.

door is opp Maxwell House (i think so). if u really wan to go there avoid mummy 3... her recommendations are lousy.

[K]ei
25-01-2003, 11:46 AM
fuck meet a con man (sid2000) from the forum, damn fuck up that day.. the gals there not bad looking but not playful leh..

maybe is a new place to me and got no snr to guide so never have a lots of fun.. anyone who one to volunteer to organise a trip there, i will be interested and sure on u pple. but must be steady pple who honour the samsters here and their bills.

Hi bro, go there no need snr to guide but dun act innocent ok liao meaning first tell mummy u wan those can play, after they come in, chat for 15mins then action liao.... for the past few time I go, slide your hands inside the bra should not meet any resistance ...and some can also dig ........ Just remember dun wait for the gal to take the first move .. you're not there to get a gf. Get s'poreans n malaysians aviod PRC unless u feel like having a bonking session afterwards.... personally I've not kena a gal who say cannot touch there ...... only once my fren kena then immedietly change and become a happy man ..... yeah mummy no 3 sucks she really have a few ugly gals under her ..... but if u dun like just reject the gal and like i say the mummy got share gal so u'll get one u like. Happy cheonging....

I'm trying to look for another KTV to cheong (change of envoirment, xin sian kan) any recommendations !!!! stages ?? the damage siong a not ??? :D

seven6
25-01-2003, 12:52 PM
damages is more or less the same as at xin tian di maybe the most 50 bucks more expensive ... the gals are more daring and will make the first move.

Not that i innocent, but i prefer gals who are more proactive.

cheongkid
25-01-2003, 02:55 PM

Bro seven6, sad to hear that. I also ever kena sabo from this knn ccb sid2000 before. Didn't know that he so daring and still keep on cheating other bros here.

:mad:

P.S see when you free we go cheong lixin ok?

vaxvms
25-01-2003, 02:57 PM

U AND SID2000 WENT ONLI?
SO HE GO OFF W/O PAYING THE BILL AND TIPS??
LUCKY MI NVR GG DOWN ELSE MAKE SURE HE OPEN 3 TABLES OF 10 COURSE DINNER + KTV SESSION FOR SAMSTERS HERE

U NVR TRACE HIM DOWN?
NOT DIFFICULT ACTUALLY.......

BTW NEXT CHIONG SMS ME LOH

vaxvms
25-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by [K]ei
Hi bro, go there no need snr to guide but dun act innocent ok liao meaning first tell mummy u wan those can play, after they come in, chat for 15mins then action liao.... for the past few time I go, slide your hands inside the bra should not meet any resistance ...and some can also dig ........ Just remember dun wait for the gal to take the first move .. you're not there to get a gf. Get s'poreans n malaysians aviod PRC unless u feel like having a bonking session afterwards.... personally I've not kena a gal who say cannot touch there ...... only once my fren kena then immedietly change and become a happy man ..... yeah mummy no 3 sucks she really have a few ugly gals under her ..... but if u dun like just reject the gal and like i say the mummy got share gal so u'll get one u like. Happy cheonging....

I'm trying to look for another KTV to cheong (change of envoirment, xin sian kan) any recommendations !!!! stages ?? the damage siong a not ??? :D

JUZ CHECK IS STAGES LICENCES BEING EXTEND TO 3AM LIAO?
ELSE 12AM CLOSED SIANzzzzzzzzzz LEH
IF GOT PROG AFTER TAT OK LAH ELSE EAT URSELF LIAO

siaokia41
25-01-2003, 03:00 PM
i use to have that chao cheebyes number
sid2000
wa he cheat so many people ah
he is a cannot speak chinese cock right?
i nearly wack him that time
so when we going xin tian di

siaokia41
25-01-2003, 03:02 PM
who wan to go tonight?
please pm me
i am damn sian

vaxvms
25-01-2003, 03:10 PM
THINK HAVE TO TEACH THIS SID2000 A LESSON
LETS TALK PRIVATELY!!!

cheongkid
25-01-2003, 03:17 PM
who wan to go tonight?
please pm me
i am damn sian
bro siaokia41, seems like you everyday also sian......

siaokia41
25-01-2003, 03:19 PM
i going back to australia to study liao la
go le

cheongkid
25-01-2003, 03:27 PM
i going back to australia to study liao la
go le
Why not go jb? More cheaper and much more happening......PM you my number

vaxvms
25-01-2003, 03:40 PM
YA MAN BRO siaokia41 SEEM VALI FREE EVERYDAY
U CHIO HIM CHIONG SURE ON WAN
BUT ME NVR MEET HIM B4 ONLI CHIO HIM CHIONG ONE NITE BUT HE NOT FREE

cheongkid
25-01-2003, 03:53 PM
YA MAN BRO siaokia41 SEEM VALI FREE EVERYDAY
U CHIO HIM CHIONG SURE ON WAN
BUT ME NVR MEET HIM B4 ONLI CHIO HIM CHIONG ONE NITE BUT HE NOT FREE
hi bro bro vaxvms, so r u free tonite? too bad u didn't join me & seven6 to pebbles the other time.

SexDevil
25-01-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Bro seven6, sad to hear that. I also ever kena sabo from this knn ccb sid2000 before. Didn't know that he so daring and still keep on cheating other bros here.

:mad:

P.S see when you free we go cheong lixin ok?

yo bro tink it better u post sid2000 actual name n hp no over here......n also a brief description of him n how he normally cheat ppl......just act as a warning to other bros here too....

vaxvms
25-01-2003, 03:58 PM
hi bro bro vaxvms, so r u free tonite? too bad u didn't join me & seven6 to pebbles the other time.

TODAY SAT U KNOW
QUITE HARD TO COME OUT LAH
WK DAY EASILER
LETS PLAN SOMETHING ON NEXT WED OR THURS LAH

CHEERS!

cheongkid
25-01-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by SexDevil
yo bro tink it better u post sid2000 actual name n hp no over here......n also a brief description of him n how he normally cheat ppl......just act as a warning to other bros here too....
Actual name I don't know but a brief description of him & his hp no. have been posted at the other thread "Beware of this guy".

Never judge a book by its cover......

glstunner
25-01-2003, 04:41 PM

Yup,2.30am switch on light liao!

cheongkid
25-01-2003, 04:50 PM
won't eat urself one lah...there's always GL what

siaokia41
25-01-2003, 05:07 PM
so tonight how

et911
26-01-2003, 06:55 PM

q

Q,

No jio? Forgot your friend already har??

cheers,
et911

seven6
26-01-2003, 08:43 PM
Yest went to Xin Tian Di with other 6 samsters.. experience there is definitely better than the last time.. first of all there is no freeloaders and this is a plus point liao.

Secondly, I opted out mummy 3 and the captain recommends mummy 88 to us and gosh she is a babe. She is 30 and got big boobs 34-36C and maintains her complexion well. She brings better gals in than M3. Definitely a looker.

The liqour that is costed at nett and we no need to worry about all those +++. total damage per person is 120 including mummy tips so quite cheap.

We will be going back there again on the 2nd to attack the place.

etnic
26-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Yup, 100% agree with Bro Seven6 on Mummy 88. Best looking mummy I've seen so far with asst Fenny from Tuberose ranked second. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for the "Triangle", heh heh :D

With mummy 88 to sit with you, at least won't feel so unhappy when your gal go butterfly. Only problem is might get the asst mummy instead and that's a let down for sure. Guess you can't have everything.

As for the girls, got some duds and also gems. The 2 gals I got, one was an ice queen but boy she sure can move. The other was ok, can rabba rabba but no facial oral action allowed.

siaokia41
26-01-2003, 10:31 PM
ya la u all got all the good shit la

bodman68
26-01-2003, 11:22 PM
Hi bros,

Yup, totally agree with bro 76, the mummy really chio...so nice if she allow raba raba...haha...

Actually saw quite a few babes in the opposite room... hope the next trip got a better luck.

etnic
26-01-2003, 11:42 PM
ya la u all got all the good shit la

Heh heh...bro siaokia41, mai luan luan kong leh. Thought one of your girls look quite good. Maybe got soccer match on so your attention wander. You're focusing on the wrong cup :p

siaokia41
26-01-2003, 11:55 PM
which one?
u tell me la!!!!

etnic
26-01-2003, 11:58 PM
My memory not so good but should be the one wearing the striped top. Maybe we got different taste in gals. Looked good to me but then again, don't recall she playable or not.

siaokia41
27-01-2003, 12:01 AM
buang la
never mind my ord function i know who to sit with liao
heng ah tonight recover back

CanYouF
27-01-2003, 01:03 AM
Aiya siaokia, ur striped top one pretty good leh, did you get her name? you never gave her the attention she deserves... i will get her next time....

and by the way, who can forget about the one that cheongkid has.....wow! wow!..... :D

All in all, the gals at XTD is pretty onzzz for most of the things that we want to do....to them....hahaha....

will definitely go back there

takemyq
27-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by et911
Q,

No jio? Forgot your friend already har??

cheers,
et911

how can i forget you, my dear friend of k3...8)) anyway, you interested or not? come join us tonight.. you got my number right?

q

takemyq
27-01-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CanYouF
Aiya siaokia, ur striped top one pretty good leh, did you get her name? you never gave her the attention she deserves... i will get her next time....

and by the way, who can forget about the one that cheongkid has.....wow! wow!..... :D

All in all, the gals at XTD is pretty onzzz for most of the things that we want to do....to them....hahaha....

so any recommendations for me tonight? 8)) dun wanna sit with the regulars from dg.

q

Spaceman
27-01-2003, 04:48 PM
how can i forget you, my dear friend of k3...8)) anyway, you interested or not? come join us tonight.. you got my number right?

q

You guys going there tonite?? Hmmm....bo jio??? But thinking for that place makes me mad!! Not for the gals but that CCB Sid2000!!!

siaokia41
27-01-2003, 07:13 PM
i wan to go!!!!!!!

gasman9
27-01-2003, 08:46 PM
Yest went to Xin Tian Di with other 6 samsters.. experience there is definitely better than the last time.. first of all there is no freeloaders and this is a plus point liao.

Secondly, I opted out mummy 3 and the captain recommends mummy 88 to us and gosh she is a babe. She is 30 and got big boobs 34-36C and maintains her complexion well. She brings better gals in than M3. Definitely a looker.

The liqour that is costed at nett and we no need to worry about all those +++. total damage per person is 120 including mummy tips so quite cheap.

We will be going back there again on the 2nd to attack the place.

if i am not wrong this mummy is carrie from K3 some bro mentioned that she look like dianna ser in one of the K3 thread..did she bring along some gals from K3 as well? wonder who is there she brought along??? playable gals or just talk talk those gals? any bros can fill in?

cheongkid
27-01-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by etnic
Yup, 100% agree with Bro Seven6 on Mummy 88. Best looking mummy I've seen so far with asst Fenny from Tuberose ranked second. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for the "Triangle", heh heh :D

With mummy 88 to sit with you, at least won't feel so unhappy when your gal go butterfly. Only problem is might get the asst mummy instead and that's a let down for sure. Guess you can't have everything.

As for the girls, got some duds and also gems. The 2 gals I got, one was an ice queen but boy she sure can move. The other was ok, can rabba rabba but no facial oral action allowed.
ya, mummy carrie was one of the prettiest and youngest (actual age dunno though) i have ever seen. fanny of tuberose no fight with her lah. bermuda triangle?? or should i say g-string with diamonds?

:D

cheongkid
27-01-2003, 09:23 PM

yup i totally agree with you. mine was one of the best looking one besides mummy. not very playable though unlike some gals other bros had. maybe next time must get her more drunk......hehe :D

cheongkid
27-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by gasman9
if i am not wrong this mummy is carrie from K3 some bro mentioned that she look like dianna ser in one of the K3 thread..did she bring along some gals from K3 as well? wonder who is there she brought along??? playable gals or just talk talk those gals? any bros can fill in?
carrie does look like diana ser but dunno whether she from k3 or not. most can play but also depends on how you click with them.

siaokia41
27-01-2003, 09:30 PM
ya la my one all lousy one la
i know u all got alot of good stuff!!!!!!!!
i lousy stuff
and buang soccer
last night buang also chao cheebye

Wvalentine
27-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by snipeshot08
Hey bro

good info u have there, however, are they more like...cannot touch here cannot touch there??? or we can go all the way with them?? I had some experiences back then in one local KTV...damn shit man..the local gals everything also cannot, made me pissed off....any particular mummy for the NTU/NUS gals??

thanks & cheers...:)

cheongkid
27-01-2003, 09:37 PM
ya la my one all lousy one la
i know u all got alot of good stuff!!!!!!!!
i lousy stuff
and buang soccer
last night buang also chao cheebye
bro siaokia41, tonite didn't go meh?

siaokia41
27-01-2003, 09:39 PM
no one wan to go le
tong till 2nd feb then go la

LTPGTD
27-01-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SexDevil
haha bro u knw me best......devil a sucker for looks.....;)

haha of course... cos we are the same type mah... hehehe :D
as for that sid2000, well guess he mus b real daring to go around cheating pple time after time.... really an arsehole sia.... this type of pple if kena caught by the rest of the brudders, wah, think he will surely get it sia....

btw bro, guess mayb we shd make a trip down to this happening place soon yah??? hehehe

etnic
27-01-2003, 11:44 PM
ya, mummy carrie was one of the prettiest and youngest (actual age dunno though) i have ever seen. fanny of tuberose no fight with her lah. bermuda triangle?? or should i say g-string with diamonds?

For sure in looks department Fenny is way below Carrie. But she gets points for playability. Last time I went, she did lapdance cum frenching with my friend. Da lucky bastard!

etnic
27-01-2003, 11:56 PM
carrie does look like diana ser but dunno whether she from k3 or not. most can play but also depends on how you click with them.

Just make sure to ask the mummy for playable girl like what bro Bodman did :D

As for clicking with girls, maybe can ask Bro 76 for lessons. His extensive arsenal of dares/comparisons that night was really funny and sexciting :eek:

gasman9
28-01-2003, 03:37 AM

she is from K3 under sheila..when sheila was not around she took over the reins....but too bad K3 was going down anyway. agree on how you click with the gals...but some are just downright playable and some with restraint...anyone saw a gal named eve there? she's alright always gives the gf treatment but i responded with the gentlement style..dont know wheather she falls in the playable type as she seems so decent,thaqt was when in K3. she's the one with a tattoo on her right shoulder,tried lookng for her but to no avail, anyone know of her existence? as for carrie...thru my experience which i saw when she's drunk she is the most playable.. her boobs might be big its sagging though & her fav song mei fei she wu by sammi cheng, she never gets tired of that song!

snipeshot08
28-01-2003, 08:13 AM

Yo bro

sorry to hear abt you conned by this asshole, sid2000....actually he jio me last week but unfortunately or Fortunately got no permit from my wife so cannot go, if not WE may have ended up with the bills.......cheers man.....not all samsters are such assholes....:)

takemyq
28-01-2003, 02:05 PM
You guys going there tonite?? Hmmm....bo jio??? But thinking for that place makes me mad!! Not for the gals but that CCB Sid2000!!!

bro, pm me your contacts lei.. we keep in touch. last night was quite okie. went there to celebrate one of our old DG's gers birthday. basically it's a old friends meet up.

all in all, my opinion of XTD:

1) got a lot of gers.
2) rooms larger and better; but the KJ is FUxKxD up. No one songs we dedicated camoe out right and to the end.
3) i did mention mummy 88 to my group, but in the end we still choose back the same one from dg, cos of "friend-friend". first thing after we saw mummy 88, wa liao... she's really gorgeous for her age. can really fight with fenny from tuberrose, i agree. fair comment.

WARNING: XTD, sad to say, has by far, the largest number of "thieves". a word of caution to bros who wanna chiong this place. better keep a lookout for your hp, lighters, wadever-expensive-accessories. the ger who was sitting with me warned me against that, and she really took extra care of my belongings. ++ points for her...
well, one of my friends lost his zippo lighter there. knn...must be one of the waiters.. cos after that, he kept on dropping the glasses onto the floor....must be very gan giong.

q.

takemyq
28-01-2003, 02:09 PM

bro, the gers from k3 buey kan wan lar..you can have better choice over there. next time, you wanna go, maybe can chio spaceman and the rest, of course my et911 friend, i make sure you guys got hot spicy chicken feet from one of the mummies.. very nice.. used to have that in dg, before they moved over here.

q

Spaceman
28-01-2003, 02:11 PM
bro, the gers from k3 buey kan wan lar..you can have better choice over there. next time, you wanna go, maybe can chio spaceman and the rest, of course my et911 friend, i make sure you guys got hot spicy chicken feet from one of the mummies.. very nice.. used to have that in dg, before they moved over here.

q

But the malays gals there hot rite?? I heard they got bbbj in the room 1........Although the last time i was there i sit with chinese gal lah...... Next time sure get malay to sit!

takemyq
28-01-2003, 02:16 PM
she is from K3 under sheila..when sheila was not around she took over the reins....but too bad K3 was going down anyway. agree on how you click with the gals...but some are just downright playable and some with restraint...anyone saw a gal named eve there? she's alright always gives the gf treatment but i responded with the gentlement style..dont know wheather she falls in the playable type as she seems so decent,thaqt was when in K3. she's the one with a tattoo on her right shoulder,tried lookng for her but to no avail, anyone know of her existence? as for carrie...thru my experience which i saw when she's drunk she is the most playable.. her boobs might be big its sagging though & her fav song mei fei she wu by sammi cheng, she never gets tired of that song!

yup bro, my mummy introduced her to me last night, but f**ked lar, last time in k3, i used to sit with her good friend, so we both know each other. felt very awkward, and both of us decided not to sit with each other...in the end.

she still moonlights around, between k3 and xtd, depending on whether her good friend is going k3 or not that night. but i think pure gf treatment is all she allows. if you're looking for something sexciting, better look at other ones...

as for mummy 88, sighz....don talk abt it liao...i have been regretting the whole night till now that i didnt insist on getting her last night...

q

takemyq
28-01-2003, 02:22 PM
But the malays gals there hot rite?? I heard they got bbbj in the room 1........Although the last time i was there i sit with chinese gal lah...... Next time sure get malay to sit!

malay gers, anywhere, somewhere, everywhere also can play one man.. but personal preference, i don go for them. yo bro, pm me your contacts lei..

dun worry, me not like sid2000. hahahaa i do enjoy good company with bros like et911, smiler, zhongguo b, evo3, etc. they are nice ppl...

i trust that you'll like my group too..8)

q

Spaceman
28-01-2003, 02:24 PM
malay gers, anywhere, somewhere, everywhere also can play one man.. but personal preference, i don go for them. yo bro, pm me your contacts lei..

dun worry, me not like sid2000. hahahaa i do enjoy good company with bros like et911, smiler, zhongguo b, evo3, etc. they are nice ppl...

i trust that you'll like my group too..8)

q

Bro!! i pm liao lah!! :D

gasman9
29-01-2003, 03:02 AM

q

thanks for the offer bro, will keep that in mind btw HAPPY NEW YEAR GONG XI FA CAI NIAN NIAN YOU YU MA TAO GONG CHENG!! BEST WISHES.

teh47
29-01-2003, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by takemyq
[B]bro, the gers from k3 buey kan wan lar..you can have better choice over there. next time, you wanna go, maybe can chio spaceman and the rest, of course my et911 friend, i make sure you guys got hot spicy chicken feet from one of the mummies.. very nice.. used to have that in dg, before they moved over here.

ha ha....why never sit wif dat Eve?Her good friend is call Eileen rite.Still got contant ppl not maybe waiting 4 u leh.Dat Eve can play along but only depend on how u start d ball rolling.Emm.... small is cute as 4 her. Her friend never tried b4 leh as she's not d playful type.i think she's being look after in k3. non touchable..... thinking thnking n thinkng.

gasman9
29-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by teh47
[B]bro, the gers from k3 buey kan wan lar..you can have better choice over there. next time, you wanna go, maybe can chio spaceman and the rest, of course my et911 friend, i make sure you guys got hot spicy chicken feet from one of the mummies.. very nice.. used to have that in dg, before they moved over here.

ha ha....why never sit wif dat Eve?Her good friend is call Eileen rite.Still got contant ppl not maybe waiting 4 u leh.Dat Eve can play along but only depend on how u start d ball rolling.Emm.... small is cute as 4 her. Her friend never tried b4 leh as she's not d playful type.i think she's being look after in k3. non touchable..... thinking thnking n thinkng.

bro, eve can play? whats the furthest she can go...tot she goody two shoes type..hehe well thats how good these gals can act huh? the next time i see her will try to get the ball rolling,more challenging to act along with this kind.:D

CruiserSeth
30-01-2003, 04:19 AM
I just went to Xin Tian Di with my colleagues today and here's my FR:

From the recommendation, we asked for mummy88 Carrie and oh mine, she is indeed a 36C. She was wearing a plunging neckline today and how well that make her assets stand out. She is indeed the best mummy in XTD but in my opinion still not the best. Vernice from Stages, in my opinion, is slightly better than her. However, Carrie is very good at her PR and make sure that we are not neglected. Also very sportingly dance with my colleague and thru that my colleague really felt the "power" of her 36C.

Carries's asst. mummy, Xiao-zhu is a loud-mouth but cos of that is the real wild animal of the group. She did her best to keep the mood lively and very on in playing "games", dirty dancing and lap dancing.. One thing I got to mention is that she is a damn good drinker, everytime she comes in, she jio us to "da". I cannot really hold my liquor well so really let her da till i buay tahan sia. 1 other thing i got to mention is that Xiao zhu was formerly from K3.

Now to her gers that at with me and my colleagues. 1stly, for myself, there is a Ivy, Shirely and Shino. Ivy is 25 and is very pettite and also figure not so good. But lookswise is still ok, can pass lah. Sat with her the longest and found out she was together with Xiao Zhu from K3 one. Ivy can chat with you but when it comes to more happening acts, she'll try to shun away from it, only after some coaxing and forcing then did i manage to get her on my lap, which followed by the regular touching and kissing. One word of advice if you kena Ivy, be proactive, dun expect her to service you.

Next will be Shirely (22), she is the goody 2 shoe type as she herself told me she dun really like to be happening. Upon hearing that I immediately asked mummy not to ask her in anymore. Word of advice, just dun ask for shirely. Shino (19) dares to dress but has a very hoarse voice. Turns me off. Also not very friendly so I also cancelled her.

Now on to gers that sat with my colleagues. Pardon the short descriptions cos neva sit with them so only so general remarks. There is Yvonne, who is really good in her english, can even speak with a slang. Pretty daring and can play type. But need a while to get into the mood. Then there is Samantha, we played 7,8,9 (dice game) and is the strip type and when she lose she sportingly lose her skirt. But when it comes to touching and kissing, she seems a bit hesitant, my colleague neva really "score" with her. Then there is Karen, she is a chinese but her looks and skin colour makes you think she is a Malay. Onle aftwe hearing her fluent Mandarin then we can confirm she really chinese. She is another disappointment. With that I dun think I need to go any further. Last but not least there is Melaine (or Melody or something like that, didn't really get her name) I can ay she is the best of all the gers that came in tonight. She is also the wild type like Xiao Zhu, shouting, cursing and swearing the whole nite. But when it comes down to service, she auto sat on my colleagues lap, french him, lap dance, and also she allows digging. Although we've seen much better ones but on this nite alone, excluding the mummies, she can be deemed to be the best liao.

On the whole, quite disappointing as besides Samantha losing her skirt, no other gers take off any clothings and that to us is bad, what makes it worse is none of we guys lose our pants or even had our "bro"s being touched. With that, I can say we've lost interest in that place. Rating wise, I'd give it only a mere 6.5/10. So if you guys are thinking of chionging KTV, all I can say is there are better places than XTD. The only possibility of us going again could only be becos of Carrie and Xiao Zhu. The gers on the whole CMI.

Just my 2cents worth.

========== END OF FIELD REPORT ==========

84gunner
30-01-2003, 01:41 PM
wah, like that can tell the gers 2 go home, ask the mummies 2 b the gers better. Or tell the mummies give the gers intensive training, so the next time we go down (at least 1 week later), we 1 2 c the difference in the gers! hahaha

etnic
30-01-2003, 04:33 PM
Ya, Melody aka Sotong is quite proactive, right bro Bodman? ;)

siaokia41
30-01-2003, 09:36 PM
nabae cheebye i got all the lousy one !!!

Spaceman
31-01-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by CruiserSeth
I just went to Xin Tian Di with my colleagues today and here's my FR:

From the recommendation, we asked for mummy88 Carrie and oh mine, she is indeed a 36C. She was wearing a plunging neckline today and how well that make her assets stand out. She is indeed the best mummy in XTD but in my opinion still not the best. Vernice from Stages, in my opinion, is slightly better than her. However, Carrie is very good at her PR and make sure that we are not neglected. Also very sportingly dance with my colleague and thru that my colleague really felt the "power" of her 36C.

Carries's asst. mummy, Xiao-zhu is a loud-mouth but cos of that is the real wild animal of the group. She did her best to keep the mood lively and very on in playing "games", dirty dancing and lap dancing.. One thing I got to mention is that she is a damn good drinker, everytime she comes in, she jio us to "da". I cannot really hold my liquor well so really let her da till i buay tahan sia. 1 other thing i got to mention is that Xiao zhu was formerly from K3.

Now to her gers that at with me and my colleagues. 1stly, for myself, there is a Ivy, Shirely and Shino. Ivy is 25 and is very pettite and also figure not so good. But lookswise is still ok, can pass lah. Sat with her the longest and found out she was together with Xiao Zhu from K3 one. Ivy can chat with you but when it comes to more happening acts, she'll try to shun away from it, only after some coaxing and forcing then did i manage to get her on my lap, which followed by the regular touching and kissing. One word of advice if you kena Ivy, be proactive, dun expect her to service you.

Next will be Shirely (22), she is the goody 2 shoe type as she herself told me she dun really like to be happening. Upon hearing that I immediately asked mummy not to ask her in anymore. Word of advice, just dun ask for shirely. Shino (19) dares to dress but has a very hoarse voice. Turns me off. Also not very friendly so I also cancelled her.

Now on to gers that sat with my colleagues. Pardon the short descriptions cos neva sit with them so only so general remarks. There is Yvonne, who is really good in her english, can even speak with a slang. Pretty daring and can play type. But need a while to get into the mood. Then there is Samantha, we played 7,8,9 (dice game) and is the strip type and when she lose she sportingly lose her skirt. But when it comes to touching and kissing, she seems a bit hesitant, my colleague neva really "score" with her. Then there is Karen, she is a chinese but her looks and skin colour makes you think she is a Malay. Onle aftwe hearing her fluent Mandarin then we can confirm she really chinese. She is another disappointment. With that I dun think I need to go any further. Last but not least there is Melaine (or Melody or something like that, didn't really get her name) I can ay she is the best of all the gers that came in tonight. She is also the wild type like Xiao Zhu, shouting, cursing and swearing the whole nite. But when it comes down to service, she auto sat on my colleagues lap, french him, lap dance, and also she allows digging. Although we've seen much better ones but on this nite alone, excluding the mummies, she can be deemed to be the best liao.

On the whole, quite disappointing as besides Samantha losing her skirt, no other gers take off any clothings and that to us is bad, what makes it worse is none of we guys lose our pants or even had our "bro"s being touched. With that, I can say we've lost interest in that place. Rating wise, I'd give it only a mere 6.5/10. So if you guys are thinking of chionging KTV, all I can say is there are better places than XTD. The only possibility of us going again could only be becos of Carrie and Xiao Zhu. The gers on the whole CMI.

Just my 2cents worth.

========== END OF FIELD REPORT ==========

That day i was also there bro!!! Actually if u wan those gals that caan play , get malay gals!! Confrim can play!! bbbj in the room somemore.........

bodman68
31-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Ya mannn....sotong is good

seven6
31-01-2003, 02:56 PM
ok pple it's time for us to make another come back to XTD. Sunday outing still on. Guys, I didnt get to know your nick last time so pls pm me your hp and your name, cos that the only thing i remember.

If i did not receive any PM, then bro cheongkid will have to do the arrangement liao. i guess he is the only one with all the contacts.

etnic
31-01-2003, 03:18 PM
I got everybody's contact except for bro Bodman's. Bro Seven76, your PM inbox full leh :(

bodman68
31-01-2003, 03:25 PM
Bro 76,

Happy CNY. ur PM is full already.

cheongkid
31-01-2003, 03:49 PM
those who can't pm bro seven6 can pm me your contacts and i will liaise with him.

HAPPY CNY & GONG XI FA CAI

:)

seven6
31-01-2003, 03:52 PM
i cleared my inbox liao.... no need to PM me liao. i got your contacts thru ethic. so the time and meeting place is the same as last time. i will sms u pple on that day to confirm who is gg.

bro siaokia and bodman, u guys will meet us outside as usual.

i will book the room also.

seven6
31-01-2003, 03:55 PM
remember is on the Sunday 2/2/03.

happy cny. count down to the new year and our chionging session.

etnic
31-01-2003, 04:15 PM
How about putting our tips into ang pows. Should make quite an impression, heh heh...

But dunno if it's bad luck/taboo for single men to give ang pow :(

cheongkid
31-01-2003, 08:52 PM
How about putting our tips into ang pows. Should make quite an impression, heh heh...

what a great idea! i don't think people nowadays still so pantang.

etnic
31-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Ok then, for those who are coming and don't have access to angpow chua, PM me and I'll bring you a spare. Promise it'll be brand new and not recycled from my collections :D

siaokia41
01-02-2003, 01:42 PM
give ang pow siao ah??
hehe put 2 dollars keke
i wan to give cash la
dunno can go not
scully tonight buang EPL again

CanYouF
01-02-2003, 05:37 PM
aiya, siaokia, be confident about the EPL, if you are already thinking of buang then shouldn't have bet in the first place :D

we go XTD then you can get the girl that sat with me...you remember the one in the light blue dress, see ya tomorrow

Spaceman
01-02-2003, 07:09 PM

Brother !! tot u say go century KTV???

etnic
01-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Spaceman, it's XTD tomorrow (Sunday) and Century on Wednesday. If you wanna join us for XTD, let bro Seven6 know.

Spaceman
01-02-2003, 07:33 PM
Spaceman, it's XTD tomorrow (Sunday) and Century on Wednesday. If you wanna join us for XTD, let bro Seven6 know.

U help me inform him can?? U got my number rite?? Thanks!:D

seven6
02-02-2003, 08:30 AM
bros, there is a tiny hurdle for the xtd outing today. According to reliable source from ethic and spaceman, xtd will not have many or euff gals to service 7 of us. i have called up cup c mummy and she told the same thing to me.

So i guess we have to change another location for today. Maybe we will go to stages tonite, see what the situation there first before informing u where and what time to meet via sms. Hope there is no objections from the bros.

stay tune.

cheongkid
02-02-2003, 08:41 AM
roger.

evo5555
06-02-2003, 02:32 AM
guyz... juz came back from xtd....

didn;t noe tat my collegue wants to go thr!!... didn't do any homework b4 stepping into tat place!!...

knn... end up with asst. mmy 33.... nt bad lar.. but nearly all her gals r f*ck up!!!.....

total f*ck up nite out!!!....
sigh dunno wat to comment!!...

me sit with a gal.. no. 111 seems liak very the ang pai!!... the whole nite only was with me 3 times all less than 5-10mins....

nnb cibai .. haaaiiiilattttt..... sigh!!!.... cibai.. tis cannot.. tat cannot!!...
sigh!!!....

dunno bout the total damage cos me & another guy went off early!!...
juz tip my gal 30 nia!!...

evo5555
06-02-2003, 02:36 AM
btw my gal's name was "veroyce" no.111.. she dun do after service!!!... asked her b4 i leave but she say tat she dun wan to pang me aeroplane so straight told me she dun do special!!...

dunno bout others here ever call her b3 or not?...

lucky me dun pay much 2nite.. if not sure the mummy kanna fire wan..!!..

should haf opt for mmy 88 instead..!! sigh!!!

bro dez... when r u cheonging KTV again?... bring me along leh can?...

stages?... hehehe me went thr with frens also tat time!!... knn damn shiok leh!!...

etnic
06-02-2003, 05:02 AM
Yup, it always pays to do some research first before going KTV unless you feel like gambling, heh heh...

Since you already gone to Stages, next time no need to jio you izzit? :)

evo5555
06-02-2003, 09:00 AM

Since you already gone to Stages, next time no need to jio you izzit? :)

ehhh... hold it hold it!!!.... already miss 1 stages outing with u guyz... next time must make it liao!!...

too bad bro etnic say no more cheonging 4 tis month liao!!... else we plan another trip to STAGES next few weeks lar!!... hehe:p

etnic
06-02-2003, 10:06 AM
Hehe, don't worry. For sure there'll be another trip to Stages. Must slow down a bit for next 2 weeks coz been going to KTV like siao these past few weeks and bro Seven6 + few others also join me siao :rolleyes: If don't control and restrain, confirm eat bread and water rest of this month...kekekeke

mahalosux
06-02-2003, 12:17 PM

is me who mention mummy carrie look like diana ser in k3 thread....well so she is in XTD, mayb must make a trip down sometime. i think carrie that time in k3 is asst to sheila.

gasman9
06-02-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by mahalosux
is me who mention mummy carrie look like diana ser in k3 thread....well so she is in XTD, mayb must make a trip down sometime. i think carrie that time in k3 is asst to sheila.

thats rite, she was assting sheila back then.....well you can go check carrie out in xtd she is mummy 88. have fun with her and her gals...

cheongkid
06-02-2003, 04:09 PM
Hehe, don't worry. For sure there'll be another trip to Stages. Must slow down a bit for next 2 weeks coz been going to KTV like siao these past few weeks and bro Seven6 + few others also join me siao :rolleyes: If don't control and restrain, confirm eat bread and water rest of this month...kekekeke
yup, after so many ktv outings within a short period of time, it's quite siong to the wallet. have to go vegetarian for these few weeks liao......

Spaceman
06-02-2003, 04:47 PM
yup, after so many ktv outings within a short period of time, it's quite siong to the wallet. have to go vegetarian for these few weeks liao......

Kekeke......Ya lor.....But brothers when we are fully charge, we shall invade again!!!

mahalosux
06-02-2003, 05:11 PM
thats rite, she was assting sheila back then.....well you can go check carrie out in xtd she is mummy 88. have fun with her and her gals...

some1 say xiaozhu is her asst. this xiaozhu, is she sheila's gal at K3... if so she's got a F-up attitude. but tt carrie i found her very chio... i definitely dun mind she sit wif me.

gasman9
07-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by mahalosux
some1 say xiaozhu is her asst. this xiaozhu, is she sheila's gal at K3... if so she's got a F-up attitude. but tt carrie i found her very chio... i definitely dun mind she sit wif me.

yup xiao zhu was from k3 too......dont know about her attitude but was quite alright when with our team of drinkers, she's the only one who never put on any bra and undies everytime... dont know if any of u bros ever notice...really bare under her clothes.

etnic
07-02-2003, 01:57 AM
Eh, Xiao Zhu cannot make it lah even if not wearing bra and undies. Her super decibel voice is a real turn off. Keep bullying people to "drink, drink, drink" *sigh*. Think she should be called Sergeant Zhu instead.

gasman9
07-02-2003, 02:10 AM
Eh, Xiao Zhu cannot make it lah even if not wearing bra and undies. Her super decibel voice is a real turn off. Keep bullying people to "drink, drink, drink" *sigh*. Think she should be called Sergeant Zhu instead.
well bro etnic, guess u are right about the sergeant part as all sergeant only know how to kow bei kow bu....well then as for carrie seems she knows when to play with your mind and pockets....guess she'll be the oc then!!! they make a good team??????? btu i think they also quite close. just as we pass judgement on them so will they.....so what most chou private is to keng how to let them play back their own cards. their most vuneral part is the heart...not the breast and the hole..i think they immune to it liow, if can win the heart they will die jia lat jia lat.but who would try i dont know...i'll give it a miss myself!

etnic
07-02-2003, 02:46 AM
I also pass. My bank account not deep enough to win their hearts :D

Any others wanna take the challenge?

evo5555
07-02-2003, 04:23 AM

hahaha... me also same same here!!!!...
siong siong ah!!!.....

anyway keep me updated when u guyz wana make another trip down!!!....
but pls make it end of this month or early next month hor!!!!...
me buay tahan liao if keep on going tis way!!!...

bread & water nia also expensive sia.. gardenia bread, mineral water also me cannot afford ah!!!....

etnic
07-02-2003, 05:42 AM
If bread also cannot afford then we must follow what our ancestors did and eat grass :(

mahalosux
07-02-2003, 12:12 PM

hahaha , u r rite, she's my fren gal at k3.... she good to my fren, but rude 2 me... some more make me malu in front of my gal... i buay tahan her. if she is sergent, then this mummy carrie is CSM liao...hahahahaha:D

takemyq
07-02-2003, 01:51 PM

this kinda attitude turned us off at any ktv... last time at dg they used to do that. just two things i wanna comment:

1) the waiter always pour very little for them, that's why you "thot" they are good drinkers..
2) next time they wanna such a stunt, pour on the rocks for them, OR mix their drinks with yours and separate them again into 2 glasses, chio the mummy to drink.

one or two times, they'll stop, for sure.

q.

takemyq
07-02-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by teh47

haha..i like the thinking and thinking part.. yup.. didn't want to go further with her cos i also dont like thinking type..

anyway, xtd should have better ones wad right? cannot just reject lor.. sometimes must takan the mummies a bit. if not, they think they can eat you..

q

mahalosux
07-02-2003, 02:24 PM
i rem once at k3... the gals really make u drink, 1 of my fren is a novice in ktv scene.... i rem xiao zhu jio him to drink... he keep drinking, in the end we end up getting 2 bottles for 3 of us only. no wonder they so happy to see us go there for 1 week. 1 trip - 2 bottle, my fren is real CARROT!!! he tink the gal will get impress.

seven6
08-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by evo5555
ehhh... hold it hold it!!!.... already miss 1 stages outing with u guyz... next time must make it liao!!...

too bad bro etnic say no more cheonging 4 tis month liao!!... else we plan another trip to STAGES next few weeks lar!!... hehe:p

Dun listen to him talk cork sing song... he is earning a premium like a social escort while the rest of the bros chiong with him is living on tips like a hostess.

seven6
08-02-2003, 11:22 AM

eat bread eat bread lah it still food what... when US go on war, bread is still a good staple good. so start eating now.

XTD cup c mummy call me yest. ask me when we are going again say we put her aeroplane. so how bros???? shall we go down again on tues. like me as the unofficial Financial Controller of KEPOS do some calculations. We have left with i think half a bottle. we open another then the room is free. this time we open Hennessy is ard 328nett. we ask 6 - 7 pple to go. plus mummy tips. each person is 60 - 70. plus each person a gal. total damage 100 per person.

so any takers??

siaokia41
08-02-2003, 12:10 PM
:D u know who to call la har

CanYouF
08-02-2003, 02:40 PM
ONZZZZZZ you seven6!! looking forward to see cup C mummy again...yum yum :D

pussywillo
08-02-2003, 02:54 PM
SQUABBER SQUABBER SQUABBER. :o

etnic
08-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Dun listen to him talk cork sing song... he is earning a premium like a social escort while the rest of the bros chiong with him is living on tips like a hostess.

Eh, I'm serious lah. My premium earnings not realized yet and might never be :( So right now living on tips just like you guys.

So this Tuesday outing, fix as 4 of the regular bros and 3 newbies how?

etnic
08-02-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by pussywillo

Err, what's a squabber? :confused:

seven6
08-02-2003, 03:01 PM
:confused:

CanYouF
08-02-2003, 03:07 PM

sounds like an animal....can't pin down which one though..kekeke

seven6
08-02-2003, 03:08 PM
ok i guess we have to eat bread liao... Tues ON!!!!!

Pple confirm going:
1. Myself
2. CanYouF
3. Ethic (CEO of KEPOS)
4. wahzai (new)

3 more pple to go.... regulars who else???

CanYouF
08-02-2003, 03:10 PM
Eh, I'm serious lah. My premium earnings not realized yet and might never be :( So right now living on tips just like you guys.

So this Tuesday outing, fix as 4 of the regular bros and 3 newbies how?

aiya if earnings not yet realised then control spending lor....order cheaper liquor, give less tips....hehehe :D

tuesday sounds alright...but as it is a holiday eve, might be full lor....then gals will super duper butterfly...

etnic
08-02-2003, 03:19 PM

Pple confirm going:
1. Myself
2. CanYouF
3. Ethic (CEO of KEPOS)
4. wahzai (new)
5. marcmedow (new)
6. evo5555 (new - waiting for confirmation)

1 more pple to go.... regulars who else???

bodman68
08-02-2003, 04:34 PM

hi bro,

go xtd, bo jio me...how can??

etnic
08-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Wah lau bro bodman, cannot always wait for ppl to jio you mah :) Sometimes must jio yourself, just like what I did this time. Bro seven6 started the list, I add myself to it. So quickly add yourself as lucky #7 before the last slot is taken.

WuTongShen
08-02-2003, 05:59 PM
Wah lau!? Go on tuesday? My frens tel me dun xpect all e jantek malayu 2 b workin on dat day since its Hari Raya Haji..:eek: Do u guys hv some other place on some other date 2 cheong? If time r rite, i wanna go leh.. hehe:D

cheongkid
08-02-2003, 09:10 PM
:D u know who to call la har
and see qiqi one last time before you leave

cheongkid
08-02-2003, 09:14 PM
sorry can't be with you guys on tues as i had to work the next morning. ENJOY!!!

p.s. Wishing the first KEFOS outing a successful one!!

evo5555
08-02-2003, 09:35 PM

Pple confirm going:
1. Myself
2. CanYouF
3. Ethic (CEO of KEPOS)
4. wahzai (new)
5. marcmedow (new)
6. evo5555 (new - waiting for confirmation)

1 more pple to go.... regulars who else???

sorry bros... got to skip tis round again!!.. me buay tahan liao!!...

wallet getting thinner & thinner.... today is only 8th nia!!... 20 more days to go!!... NNB... sigh!!!.. chiong too much liao

u guyz enjoy....

sleazerat
08-02-2003, 10:17 PM
sorry bros... got to skip tis round again!!.. me buay tahan liao!!...

wallet getting thinner & thinner.... today is only 8th nia!!... 20 more days to go!!... NNB... sigh!!!.. chiong too much liao

u guyz enjoy....

Allow me to be No.6 hopefully better luck this time round ;)

etnic
08-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Ok, looks like we have filled up all the slots.

1. Seven6
2. CanYouF
3. Etnic
4. wahzai (new)
5. marcmedow (new)
6. sleazerat
7. gerald80 (new)

We will reconfirm(either seven6 or myself) with you guys on the day itself.

Time to go polish my rifle *ahem*

treehouse
08-02-2003, 11:10 PM

1. Seven6
2. CanYouF
3. Etnic
4. wahzai (new)
5. marcmedow (new)
6. sleazerat
7. gerald80 (new)

Dear Bros

Can I join in?

etnic
08-02-2003, 11:32 PM
I tried to jio you but you didn't reply in time :(

Nevermind, next time Ok?

bodman68
09-02-2003, 12:22 AM

1. Seven6
2. CanYouF
3. Etnic
4. wahzai (new)
5. marcmedow (new)
6. sleazerat
7. gerald80 (new)

Sorry, am i late to add to the list?? hahah
8. bodman68??

seven6
09-02-2003, 08:35 AM
Bro bodman and treehouse

bo bian... pple to many liao.. 7 i think is the max already.. if another go, 8 pple in the tiny room is like a bro sitting with aanother bro.

maybe next time. paiseh.

will call u pple if last min got pple cant make it.

treehouse
09-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Bro bodman and treehouse

bo bian... pple to many liao.. 7 i think is the max already.. if another go, 8 pple in the tiny room is like a bro sitting with aanother bro.

maybe next time. paiseh.

will call u pple if last min got pple cant make it.

Hi Bros,

I can live with that. You have my contact, call me if there is place available. You guys have fun.

seven6
09-02-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by treehouse
Hi Bros,

I can live with that. You have my contact, call me if there is place available. You guys have fun.

ok hope if got last min recall u still can make it.

siaokia41
09-02-2003, 09:40 PM
never jio me again

etnic
10-02-2003, 12:14 AM
never jio me again

Sorry bro siaokia, this trip we only jio newbies. For oldies, they have to check forum and slot themselves in.

Spaceman
10-02-2003, 01:25 AM
Sorry bro siaokia, this trip we only jio newbies. For oldies, they have to check forum and slot themselves in.

Brother never jio me!! Steady!! Nvm.......

Whitelove69
10-02-2003, 02:06 AM
can i join?

etnic
10-02-2003, 02:34 AM

Aiyah, very hard to please everyone lah. Don't worry, sure won't forget you one, just matter of time before your turn come to be IC for KEFOS :D

Must give newbie chance first mah. If not, our social circle will stagnate :(

takemyq
10-02-2003, 11:09 AM
eat bread eat bread lah it still food what... when US go on war, bread is still a good staple good. so start eating now.

XTD cup c mummy call me yest. ask me when we are going again say we put her aeroplane. so how bros???? shall we go down again on tues. like me as the unofficial Financial Controller of KEPOS do some calculations. We have left with i think half a bottle. we open another then the room is free. this time we open Hennessy is ard 328nett. we ask 6 - 7 pple to go. plus mummy tips. each person is 60 - 70. plus each person a gal. total damage 100 per person.

so any takers??

yo bro, keep me informed. i am interested, especially if spaceman is going.. hahaha

q

takemyq
10-02-2003, 11:13 AM

yo bro, we can always bring our own friends and start one new room... if you are ready, i am. 8))

q

etnic
10-02-2003, 02:08 PM
Well, initially quite hesitant to have another room coz thought harder to socialize but from the number of interested people signing up, maybe will have to do so when going out for outings. If not, some will have to wait long long for their turn :(

gerald80
10-02-2003, 03:43 PM
going out in groups, i feel is always bigger the better mah.(like neh nehs)

more bros go, means got chance to share more gers also!
lol

Spaceman
10-02-2003, 03:55 PM
yo bro, keep me informed. i am interested, especially if spaceman is going.. hahaha

q

Thank you for your support bro!!! So touch....kekeke

loner
10-02-2003, 05:45 PM
hi,

is the slot still available on tue.

if yes, pls count me in. tks.

etnic
10-02-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by loner
hi,

is the slot still available on tue.

if yes, pls count me in. tks.

Hi Loner,

For KEFOS outings, priority is given to KEFOS members. So if you are interested in future outings, don't forget to sign up. Check the KEFOS thread for more details on how to do that.

loner
10-02-2003, 05:55 PM
roger that.

takemyq
10-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Thank you for your support bro!!! So touch....kekeke

oi.. you never return my sms ar... try to arrange one outing lei... so that we can party side by side with ethic...

q

bodman68
10-02-2003, 11:06 PM
Well, initially quite hesitant to have another room coz thought harder to socialize but from the number of interested people signing up, maybe will have to do so when going out for outings. If not, some will have to wait long long for their turn :(

Hi bro,

buay swee leh...since so many brothers expressed interest, then u shld organize a big one tmrw....of course must tell the mummy to prepare more gals first...then u can appoint ur platoon commander or section ics for each room lah...

if we have more than a room, we can try to make the gals high easier also...then if the gals go butterfly, we can also follow them to butterfly...another way to socialise with fellow brothers...

so how...i miss the mummy leh...if onzzz must inform me leh...

siaokia41
10-02-2003, 11:25 PM
hong gan la
bodman68, you me and spaceman one room la !!!!

CanYouF
11-02-2003, 12:12 AM
Judging from the response, i think we can have 2 rooms of 6 cheongsters each....imagine that.....hmmm........... :eek:

Spaceman
11-02-2003, 01:37 PM
oi.. you never return my sms ar... try to arrange one outing lei... so that we can party side by side with ethic...

q

Brother!! Me cannot leh!! Hiazz......u should understand why rite?? Gf............

CanYouF
12-02-2003, 05:07 AM
just got back from our maiden KEFOS trip to XTD....

we went as a group of 12......right folks 12 cheongsters sharing a room and opening i think 4 bottles, 2 of which are still left unopen....guess we will have to revisit again....but then again after today.....going to XTD again deserves consideration....

anyway, a mini-FR for those interested.....two words to summarise XTD......IT SUCKS!!!! well perhaps i am jumping the gun a bit, perhaps expectations were too high for a holiday eve outing especially after we tasted the good stuff on our first outing...but then again....service sucks lah, especially the assistant mummy, can start banging doors and only know how to jio us to drink and not get any girls for us.....

the girls that we had are a mix lah, i can dare say that the total time a girl sits with anyone of us is around half an hour...some can play, stripping lah, but not much action.....

aiya....i also sian typing this FR liao...personally i think the group is too big lah, 7 would be just nice....i think our next outing must be stricter...

cheers to all bros who came for this outing....nice knowing u guys :D

etnic
12-02-2003, 05:33 AM
Gah! Bro CYF beat me to the first posting :p

Yep, starting from today XTD cannot make it and is now awarded a yellow card by KEFOS. Mummy 88 assured us service will be better if we go again on a weekday. So since lan lan gotta try and sip some of that excess alcohol we left behind, will QC it one more time.

If it sux again, then a red card for sure due to lack of mummy sincerity.

As for FR, erm....

Firstly, getting to meet the guys(both old and new) was great. Always good to meet new friends and find out their "talents".

The girls, some good, a lot are bad. And no, it wasn't because there was a lack of girls coz Hari Raya Haji tomorrow and Malay girls not around. They're all working. But then again, we didn't order any of those.

For this outing, KEFOS Lucky Bastard Of The Nite award goes to:

*DRUM ROLL*

gerald80

*APPLAUSE*

Nuff Said!

seven6
12-02-2003, 12:06 PM
i got no FR leh.... sitting there all alone pcc.. frankly speaking if pple like go ktv and sit, talk cork and sing then XTD is the place for u..

as i dun have the above interests, i will soon ban XTD after i finish the two bloody bottles. Boycott the place. Service is graded FFFFFFF.

However there are still some gems in XTD, eg. sotong, the gal sitting with etnic and the TWO gals sitting with gerald80. ask the bros the details like name or number cos i dun remember.

Lucky bastard have all the playable gals and i got none. knn.

Overall the outing is ok. Is definitely a new experience to have 12 bros pack in a room like sardines in a can. :p

marcmedow
12-02-2003, 12:06 PM
for anyone interested in XTD in future, I got 2 words for you............Fucked Up!

most unhappening KTV i went to. expected some actions but in the end, highlight of the day was knowing the bros there. sigh... sian oredi. My ger(ivy) also not happening. but very good at disappearing act! spend less than 30 mins with me for the 5 hrs i was there. sigh! raba raba a bit only. 2 + came back ask for tips.say tired lah, bed miss her. want to go home rest. (hinting oredi lah. tips time) . sibeh sian. but there were some actions for other bros lah. Right Gerald80? hehe. agree with etnic that he is the lucky bastard of the nite winer! should have sit at your side haha!

overall buay kum wan. will be back to finish the bottle. hehe. do ask me again bros. wanna revenge! nice knowing u guys.

siaokia41
12-02-2003, 01:05 PM
as long my target not there not shiok liao

cheongkid
12-02-2003, 01:13 PM
sorry to hear that the first official expedition of KEFOS wasn't that smooth sailing. agreed, that xiaozhu was totally useless as AM, only know how to jio people drink. was xtd so packed last night that carrie also did not take good care of you guys? well, it is a hit and miss thing like buying toto/4D, you win some, you lose some. bro etnic, i think we should categorise the members' interests eg. what kind of girls (nationality/race), girls' playability (specials/tcss). this is useful when selecting which place to go for this group of people so as to avoid disappointment. just a suggestion to ponder upon.

Don't let this dampened our spirits.

TO A MORE HAPPENING EVENT NEXT TIME!

p.s. should we come up with a motto for KEFOS?

:)

cheongkid
12-02-2003, 01:15 PM
as long my target not there not shiok liao
qiqi is it? mai tu liao, try to call her out lah!

sleazerat
12-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Issit really such a bad outing at XTD??? let's analyze a lil bit

For bros who are expecting raunchy actions... my suggestion to you is to hit the lorongs in GL. If this yu prefer longer quality time.... try one of those KTV joints swarmed with Viets and Malay chics... they tend to be more automatic to please you. Joints that I know are Pebbles, Century and some of the stages gers.... I mean some...get it. BUt KTV gers are like a gamble.. sometime you are lucky sometime you are not... even in above mentioned KTVs... no gurantee all the ger will be fun.

Now look at XTD.... majority Singapore Ah Lians. Don't expect these ger to service like Viets and Malay chics. Still you can score but not so direct.... need some skills in persuasion. Get some coaching from seven6's "self sacrifice" theory and etnic "no name" techniques. If you go XTD and sit around expecting the gers to automatic hot rabba you... chances of success... is close to nilc.

I guess you gotta have the right expectations.... never set hopes too high.... or else.. you'll leave the place sexually frustrated :D

CanYouF
12-02-2003, 02:18 PM
i would like to believe our expectations is already quite average....there are two aspects to service, one is from mummy, can she jio girls for us in the 1st place and get them back subsequently....to me they dun seem to do a good job for even these two tasks....so grade F for them....

the other aspect is with the girls.....so assuming after you get the gal, actually whether happening or not depends on luck, whether the gal wants it and whether cheongster can jio the girl to want it....so if u have no action then suay suay lor

gerald80
12-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Actually i thought it was quite a fruitful outing lor.
not accounting for me being lucky also lah :P.
but it was a gd meeting up with the fellow bros out there and like seven6 said, def a experience to be crammed like sardines in a can with 12 other bros.

anyway we still got quite alot of balance right? nvm lor, next time we go there make sure we get wat we 'want' if not then we can always go to other ktvs.Singapore not only XTD, im sure got many playable ktvs out there waiting for KEFOS to explore!

Nice meeting you guys yesterday, and sorry to those bros who i didnt manage to get to know u. :)

gerald80
12-02-2003, 02:39 PM
So how?!?!?!
When wanna take revenge on XTD?
seven6 and etnic bros, must take revenge while we still 'hot'.
like that the gers there can help release the 'steam' in us. hehe

cheongkid
12-02-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by gerald80
anyway we still got quite alot of balance right? nvm lor, next time we go there make sure we get wat we 'want' if not then we can always go to other ktvs.Singapore not only XTD, im sure got many playable ktvs out there waiting for KEFOS to explore!
not to explore but ATTACK!!!!

etnic
12-02-2003, 03:15 PM

However there are still some gems in XTD, eg. sotong, the gal sitting with etnic and the TWO gals sitting with gerald80. ask the bros the details like name or number cos i dun remember.

Lucky bastard have all the playable gals and i got none. knn.

For Sotong, make sure ask for her during her "dry" days. Quite a performance difference compared to the last time we went.

Bro seven6, I where got lucky? I work bloody damn hard to finally get some action from the girl. However, anything to do with gambling seems to push the right buttons for her. Don't forget my second time ask for her, so service should improve a bit lah but not by much actually.

Still wondering why you never insist for a girl from mummy. Too busy looking for chance to "show" off :p

etnic
12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by marcmedow

overall buay kum wan. will be back to finish the bottle. hehe. do ask me again bros. wanna revenge! nice knowing u guys.

Take revenge on Ivy ah? Don't bother, waste of time and money. It's girls like her that gives me the incentive to have a KEFOS blacklist. But that's tentative, as they are after all out to earn money like the rest of us and it's bad karma to sabo them like that. But sometimes, they really sabo themselves with their attitude and action.

etnic
12-02-2003, 03:24 PM
was xtd so packed last night that carrie also did not take good care of you guys? well, it is a hit and miss thing like buying toto/4D, you win some, you lose some. bro etnic, i think we should categorise the members' interests eg. what kind of girls (nationality/race), girls' playability (specials/tcss). this is useful when selecting which place to go for this group of people so as to avoid disappointment. just a suggestion to ponder upon.

p.s. should we come up with a motto for KEFOS?

Yah, it was very packed last nite. Our room packed like sardines. A few other rooms packed like tuna. Must really be more wary of public holiday eve.

As for member profiling, that's in the works. Waiting for the confirmed member count to go up a bit first. For newbie outings, already have my hands full trying to reduce the waiting time for their first trip, so quite hard to plan interest compatible outings for them.

Motto for KEFOS? I've been thinking about since a few days back but KTV motto not as easy for GL :(

So officially, I'm accepting motto/tagline submissions. Please post on the KEFOS thread for your ideas and suggestions.

etnic
12-02-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by sleazerat

I guess you gotta have the right expectations.... never set hopes too high.... or else.. you'll leave the place sexually frustrated :D

I agree with bro sleazerat about setting the right expectations. I go with pretty much zero expectations for girls. For mummy however, I expect her not to treat us like dirt. A bit of sincerity and honesty. That's all.

Bro Sleazerat, based on your own analysis, it would seem that your expectations quite high right? After all, you did say you felt virginized after the trip :p

Ok ok, I know about bro seven6's "sacrifice" technique. But what exactly is my "no-name" technique? Mental flipping through my repertoire of tricks, did not produce a match. Care to elaborate? heh heh....

etnic
12-02-2003, 03:39 PM
So how?!?!?!

Not hot lah, just deflated. Even if I was, my trip to the International Space Station this Sat will most probably cool me off ;)

As for return visit date, it's gotta be by 11 Mar.

gerald80
12-02-2003, 05:00 PM
So let me start the ball rolling,

Bros out there would you all prefer to attack XTD sometime this month or next month?

evo5555
12-02-2003, 06:44 PM
hmmm... sad to hear tat....

told u rite... xtd sucks!!!!....

etnic
12-02-2003, 06:48 PM
hmmm... sad to hear tat....

told u rite... xtd sucks!!!!....

Heh heh...everybody deserves a second chance. So until the next visit, I will reserve the stronger negative comments to myself.

But if fail again, that's it....

seven6
12-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Not hot lah, just deflated. Even if I was, my trip to the International Space Station this Sat will most probably cool me off ;)

As for return visit date, it's gotta be by 11 Mar.

I wan to go INTERNATIONAL also.. as the PM always encourage to venture abroad.

Bro sleazerat i also dun understand what is "no-name" technique. i thou he always use "cigarette-nipple" theory.

seven6
12-02-2003, 07:33 PM
So let me start the ball rolling,

Bros out there would you all prefer to attack XTD sometime this month or next month?

guess u are addicted to the place liao... especially after some nipples sucking.. yummmy... it taste quite good... i mean the left nipple cos i dunno the taste of the rite nipple.:D

seven6
12-02-2003, 07:35 PM
Now have to recover at home after kenna the flu virus.. aiyah must be practising my "sacrifice" technique too much... must restrain myself next time.

etnic
12-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Now have to recover at home after kenna the flu virus.. aiyah must be practising my "sacrifice" technique too much... must restrain myself next time.

Ahahahaha...your didi caught a cold in the KTV room hah? :eek:
Think you spend too long a time exposed in the cold. Normally just a quick flash.

Bro seven6, you got do nipple taste? Thought it was just a feel and at most taste through the bra...wah...I'm missing out.

As for "cigarette-nipple" theory, I'm just the support. Don't you remember who initiates all the time? ;)

bodman68
12-02-2003, 08:55 PM
The first attack launch by KEFOS at xtd was a failure. It was mainly because of a holiday eve.. A lot of rooms are occupied, an d the gals just cum for 15mins and disappear for 1hour.

Even the mummy, we could hardly see her...dont even say eat her tofu...

So CO sir, i suggest that the next mission to be plan on any other day except friday or eve of public holiday.

gerald80
12-02-2003, 09:40 PM

wah seh, so fast kena flu liao ah? maybe its the left nipple...lol
anyway not really addicted to the place lah, like etnic say lor.
must give one more try b4 we condemn the place.:D

shutterbugstar
13-02-2003, 01:13 AM
keofs??? wtf!!!! more like cheapskates!!! 12 ppl 2 bottles also didnt finish and keep for next trip. sammyboy forum now really kena invaded by young punks no money go cheong...then have to come here jio ppl share cost go ktv.

like that gp ktv sure kena lousy service. if want good service... go alone and open one bottle. its not a matter of cai tao or robert...but about class and extravagance.

etnic
13-02-2003, 01:32 AM
Silly boy, don't shoot your mouth off before you know the facts :p

We have a total of 3.75 bottles the whole nite. Admittedly, 12 people drink 1.75 bottles is a bit weak but not being good drinkers does not equal cheapskate.

If you're such a great drinker, then good for you. But don't forget to go insure your liver first :D

etnic
13-02-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by shutterbugstar

like that gp ktv sure kena lousy service. if want good service... go alone and open one bottle. its not a matter of cai tao or robert...but about class and extravagance.

And one more thing lanzi dude, class and extravagance I got plenty of it, if and when I wanna show it. A few times last year I go KTV alone and open bottle. Cannot drink? Just ask for 3 girls to help. At times didn't even go back to finish the balance. So no big deal there.

But after a while, it gets dull so new year resolution is to chiong with fellow samsters for a different experience.

shutterbugstar
13-02-2003, 01:52 AM
i never say i go ktv one person drink one bottle cos i cant afford. but at least i dont cheong tua kang....not like u need to come here boast u go alone drink with 3 gals.... here anyone can say what they can do...but who is interested???

etnic
13-02-2003, 02:11 AM
i never say i go ktv one person drink one bottle cos i cant afford. but at least i dont cheong tua kang....not like u need to come here boast u go alone drink with 3 gals.... here anyone can say what they can do...but who is interested???

Wah lan, you are really too much. Never read your own post is it? You were the one that suggested that if we want service we should show some class and extravagance by going alone and opening a bottle.

I informed you that I did that before and me mentioning about the 3 girls was just to proof conclusively to you that extravagance was definitely in play. The "no big deal" means I don't see much of a difference in service level when compared to our "cheapskate" outing of 12 ppl.

And your conclusion after that is that I cheong tua kang and come here to boast. You very funny guy lah....

So to end this off, take note that until you start posting intelligently, I'm just gonna ignore you :)

Note: For others who wanna flame this turd-head, my advice is don't bother. If you search for his previous postings, it shows clearly his misguided passion for starting flamewars with people in the forum.

siaokia41
13-02-2003, 02:36 AM
so when we going ?>
before i leave sg?
this time tell me so i can call my target to go hor

Cuntalk
13-02-2003, 02:50 AM

KNN shutthebugup dun cum here talk cock!!!:mad:

gerald80
13-02-2003, 02:59 AM
keofs??? wtf!!!! more like cheapskates!!! 12 ppl 2 bottles also didnt finish and keep for next trip. sammyboy forum now really kena invaded by young punks no money go cheong...then have to come here jio ppl share cost go ktv.

seriously, why dun u jus come out and join us the next time.
then we learn from u some class lor. this is an open invitation to u,got ballz jus come. if not find out the details b4 blabbering away in the forum.

i had the chance to meet these ppl only very recently and i am quite sure no one or rather KEFOS ppl r young punks with no money.COME AND MEET US AND FIND OUT.

etnic
13-02-2003, 03:11 AM
Hahaha...bro Cuntalk your new nick for shutterbugstar really hilarious :D

Bro gerald80, don't be so confrontational leh...you sound like part time debt collector *scared*

Actually, sometimes when chiong too much in one month, I become old punk with no money, which is not much different from young punk with no money :)

To those who are reading, don't worry. We don't bias against age or race. You don't have to be rich. As long as you have enough to pay for your share, it's good enough. Nothing more, nothing less.

etnic
13-02-2003, 03:14 AM
so when we going ?>
before i leave sg?
this time tell me so i can call my target to go hor

Bro siaokia, think you going off on 24th of this month rite? There won't be a KEFOS outing to XTD until March. So if you really wanna see your target before you leave, just call her and jio her for dinner or something :)

Cuntalk
13-02-2003, 06:06 AM
Hahaha...bro Cuntalk your new nick for shutterbugstar really hilarious

wat new nick?:confused:

i'm telling the buger to shut the bug up!:o

etnic
13-02-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
wat new nick?:confused:

i'm telling the buger to shut the bug up!:o

Yah I know. But you made it sound like his original nick mah...cracks me up thinking about it.

Spaceman
13-02-2003, 09:12 AM
Yah I know. But you made it sound like his original nick mah...cracks me up thinking about it.

No need to bother about him lah!!

takemyq
13-02-2003, 10:50 AM
just got back from our maiden KEFOS trip to XTD....

we went as a group of 12......right folks 12 cheongsters sharing a room and opening i think 4 bottles, 2 of which are still left unopen....guess we will have to revisit again....but then again after today.....going to XTD again deserves consideration....

bro, relax lar...8)) anyway, at least you got a gal right? hahaha..
anyway, cannot expect a place to be good everytime you go wan.. last tuesday is a total cocked up, i agree cos there are really not enuff gers to go along...

i dun think it's a problem with our big group, rather there was simply a shortage of gers..

anyway, from this outing, my group can confirm that carrie cannot handle big groups - poor management. i know she did her best in drinking here, there, everywhere; considering she's those who are easily drunk. 8))

anyway, nice knowing all the bros and especially etnic and seven6... thanks for letting me and my group in... 8))

cheers...

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 10:55 AM
So how?!?!?!

yo bro, nice knowing you too....if you know who i am lar... anyway, there are some nights which no matter which ktv you go to, you'll get the same kinda service cos too packed liao...

it's the same anywhere, everywhere... OR if you are too close to the mummy, then she started eating you...

if you guys don mind, can always change to another mummy the next time.

q

etnic
13-02-2003, 11:04 AM

anyway, nice knowing all the bros and especially etnic and seven6... thanks for letting me and my group in... 8))

cheers...

q

Actually, we should thank you instead for helping aaa with the management there. Also big thanks goes to your friend J for teaching us fun and interesting games ;)

takemyq
13-02-2003, 11:06 AM
Heh heh...everybody deserves a second chance. So until the next visit, I will reserve the stronger negative comments to myself.

But if fail again, that's it....

yo bro, next time you guys are going to finish those 2 bottles, give me a call..i'll check with the manager there first. if it's too packed, then dun bother to go.

if you noticed, my group of friends didn't even bother to sit any gers at all cos after we went in, that manager came in and told us tonight too packed, so service wun be good...

but it's nice knowing you guys, esp. the stripping part by seven6... now i know he wears boxer shorts to ktv..

cheongkid
13-02-2003, 11:49 AM
cool down guys......the purpose of this forum is to share your experience in the commercial sex scene, not shooting missiles at each other.

MAKE LOVE...NOT WAR

Spaceman
13-02-2003, 11:50 AM
yo bro, next time you guys are going to finish those 2 bottles, give me a call..i'll check with the manager there first. if it's too packed, then dun bother to go.

if you noticed, my group of friends didn't even bother to sit any gers at all cos after we went in, that manager came in and told us tonight too packed, so service wun be good...

but it's nice knowing you guys, esp. the stripping part by seven6... now i know he wears boxer shorts to ktv..

Lucky never go man!! Kekeke.... Anyway sorry brother that day me got celebration for my birthday at some "clean" ktv with gf and friends!! So brother when can play "golf"(secret password for cheong) again???

gerald80
13-02-2003, 12:54 PM
yo bro, nice knowing you too....if you know who i am lar... anyway, there are some nights which no matter which ktv you go to, you'll get the same kinda service cos too packed liao...

it's the same anywhere, everywhere... OR if you are too close to the mummy, then she started eating you...

if you guys don mind, can always change to another mummy the next time.

q

it was nice knowing u too, and thanks for arranging that nite.

takemyq
13-02-2003, 01:50 PM
it was nice knowing u too, and thanks for arranging that nite.

the credit for arranging that nite should go to seven6 and etnic. i just gatecrashed. i hope nobody's offended.

anyway, we'll choose another good time to chiong yeah?

i might be going down tonight...

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by bodman68
The first attack launch by KEFOS at xtd was a failure. It was mainly because of a holiday eve.. A lot of rooms are occupied, an d the gals just cum for 15mins and disappear for 1hour.

Even the mummy, we could hardly see her...dont even say eat her tofu...

So CO sir, i suggest that the next mission to be plan on any other day except friday or eve of public holiday.

if you guys want to go xtd again, please give me a call. i'll check with the manager first. he's a very nice friend. if it's packed, he'll tell me not to go down.

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 01:59 PM

bro, i think we have to be fair here. it's a not matter of can finish or not. that night is becos of not enuff gers i would say. you go to any ktv on any busy night, it's the same. here, shanghai, kl, batam, all the same.

as for money, it all depends. unless you spend 5 figure amount there every month, forget abt wad vip treatment. my group always open "ta-pow" in any ktv we go to. but so what? once the mummies get too close to you, they'll eat you for sure.

And i am very sure that those bros who were there that night are not the sort you are talking abt. if i need to put it, it'll be "spend money-must be happy." so wad if we finish all the bottles that night? it's the gers that matter, not how many bottles we finish.

i do understand wad young punks you're talking abt, but as far as those kefos members i met tat night, i think they are fun and nice ppl, expecially seven6 and etnic. they really work hard to bring up the mood. 8))

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 02:01 PM
seriously, why dun u jus come out and join us the next time.
then we learn from u some class lor. this is an open invitation to u,got ballz jus come. if not find out the details b4 blabbering away in the forum.

i had the chance to meet these ppl only very recently and i am quite sure no one or rather KEFOS ppl r young punks with no money.COME AND MEET US AND FIND OUT.

yo yo gerald, don get so worked up. me love you forever.. hahaa.
anyway, that night you guys got very good organisers... serious.. there is a shortage of gers, so bopian...

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 02:05 PM
Silly boy, don't shoot your mouth off before you know the facts :p

We have a total of 3.75 bottles the whole nite. Admittedly, 12 people drink 1.75 bottles is a bit weak but not being good drinkers does not equal cheapskate.

If you're such a great drinker, then good for you. But don't forget to go insure your liver first :D

oi bro, 4.75 lar... you drunk ar...kekekee

anyway, it's really not a matter of opening how many bottles..i've opened magnum with just 2-3 persons only, but so wad? ultimately, i think it's

1) a good crowd
2) good mummy
3) personal skills
4) then, how much you spend

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 02:09 PM
Actually, we should thank you instead for helping aaa with the management there. Also big thanks goes to your friend J for teaching us fun and interesting games ;)

he got teach you guys games mei? hmm.... how come i don know? anyway, next time if the timing is good, i'll bring the talent team.. to spice up the room some more.. the J you're talking abt belongs to MSD (mummy servicing dept, OR mummy, song, dances); trust me, he's good at that. why do you think melody jumps onto him straight when you guys ask her to choose? hahaha

then i have the zhang yue you, and toilet team (headed by me..) hahaha guaranteed free flow of tidbits and good songs...

wait for me bro...8))

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 02:33 PM
Lucky never go man!! Kekeke.... Anyway sorry brother that day me got celebration for my birthday at some "clean" ktv with gf and friends!! So brother when can play "golf"(secret password for cheong) again???

oi.. leave the password outta this forum... anyway, i heard abt your birthday that night... so you got some personal good time, singing, kissing and enjoying at that clean ktv lar....

etnic, now i know we felt so cold that night, our xtd not "clean"...i went toilet also saw one indian standing one corner looking at me.....with birght teeth...he tried to hand me one towel..scared the shits outta me and i quickly pretend not to see him, wash my hands and left the place quickly....

q

Spaceman
13-02-2003, 02:46 PM
oi.. leave the password outta this forum... anyway, i heard abt your birthday that night... so you got some personal good time, singing, kissing and enjoying at that clean ktv lar....

etnic, now i know we felt so cold that night, our xtd not "clean"...i went toilet also saw one indian standing one corner looking at me.....with birght teeth...he tried to hand me one towel..scared the shits outta me and i quickly pretend not to see him, wash my hands and left the place quickly....

q

Walau brother!! U know wat i mean by "clean" lah!! Kekeke....

anzer
13-02-2003, 03:42 PM
I read you guys saying that XTD got NTU and NUS girls, please advise and comment. I really have a weak point for them.

etnic
13-02-2003, 04:03 PM
if you guys want to go xtd again, please give me a call. i'll check with the manager first. he's a very nice friend. if it's packed, he'll tell me not to go down.
q

If call on the nite itself to confirm quite hard to unorganize the bros if it turns out the place is packed. I'll most probably end up with a mob of angry/horny dudes who'll want my head for canceling the event on them.

Guess best bet is just to minimize the risk and go on Mon or Tue nites.

etnic
13-02-2003, 04:11 PM
anyway, that night you guys got very good organisers... serious.. there is a shortage of gers, so bopian...

q

:eek:

Is there something going on between the two of you that I don't know about? Bro takemyq, becareful hor...wait the Indian Guy in the toilet eat vinegar then you will know the meaning of _cold_ :D

Eh paiseh, don't say us organisers until so tok kong leh. Whether organising or not, our behaviour is always like that one...rowdy and uncivilized...kekekeke

gerald80
13-02-2003, 04:14 PM
the credit for arranging that nite should go to seven6 and etnic. i just gatecrashed. i hope nobody's offended.

q

yup, agree. etnic did a gd job organising and seven6 did a gd job....erm....stripping? lol. anyway thanks to evryone there that nite and hope we can meet again soon.

going down tonite ah? wah...make me gian...hehe:)

gerald80
13-02-2003, 04:16 PM

q

wah, relax ah. i know we found each other familiar but love at 1st sight? cant be right....must at least 'peh yang gan qing' first mah. hehe

etnic
13-02-2003, 04:24 PM
oi bro, 4.75 lar... you drunk ar...kekekee

anyway, it's really not a matter of opening how many bottles..i've opened magnum with just 2-3 persons only, but so wad? ultimately, i think it's

1) a good crowd
2) good mummy
3) personal skills
4) then, how much you spend

q

Wah, 4.75 Bottles!!! Now that I think about it, 3+1 sounds about right. Maybe I did drink too much after all. Can only blame J for teaching me the games which require you to drink everytime you lose. What games? The one with the hands and the other one with the dice lor.

Think after gerald80's girl finished flicking me that nite, can go see doctor and get a new set of jewels liao. Never knew little head also can suffer concussion :D

And finally, ya...I agree with you on the list of priorities when going out. Good crowd is definitely number 1 coz even if no girls, can always entertain each other with songs, tok cok and in the case of bro seven6, exhibitionism ;)

etnic
13-02-2003, 04:30 PM

q

I also kanna but not so bad. When in the toilet, got this ang moh guy trying to start a discussion with me about the disadvantages of peeing into a urinal with puke inside :confused:

SexDevil
13-02-2003, 05:17 PM
wah here beri happening leh......so many hum sub bros gather all in here......gd .....gd......me beri beri interested.......:D but me nt a drinker but a womaniser leh.....so hope sme bros here dun suan me being young punk with no money if i cant even finish up a glass nxt time hor....hmmm.....hope my group of sex hungry devil's messengers can join in too......the devil is here.....cheers....

takemyq
13-02-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by anzer
I read you guys saying that XTD got NTU and NUS girls, please advise and comment. I really have a weak point for them.

hi, actually me too lei..hahaha. let me go there and confirmed. but they got degree in wad? sexology? rabalogy?

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 05:50 PM
If call on the nite itself to confirm quite hard to unorganize the bros if it turns out the place is packed. I'll most probably end up with a mob of angry/horny dudes who'll want my head for canceling the event on them.

Guess best bet is just to minimize the risk and go on Mon or Tue nites.

actually the mummies roughly will know wan... if not really last minute the manager tat the place is packed, we go somewhere else lor..

q

takemyq
13-02-2003, 05:53 PM
wah, relax ah. i know we found each other familiar but love at 1st sight? cant be right....must at least 'peh yang gan qing' first mah. hehe

still got time to do that? you shld deploy seven6's methodology. go in. rest 15 mins, choose gers, strip, strip and strip and ...., ---------------> flu...

q

seven6
13-02-2003, 07:18 PM
still got time to do that? you shld deploy seven6's methodology. go in. rest 15 mins, choose gers, strip, strip and strip and ...., ---------------> flu...

q

knn i heard pple talking bad about me leh... no wonder got flu.

etnic
13-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Stripping where got bad? ;)

seven6
13-02-2003, 07:28 PM
Stop telling pple here about me ok….. STRIP STRIP STRIP… sound more like encore I wan more.. ccb.. I still virgin ok..
Remember is 4.75 cos we still got balance and not 3.75.. at first got 12 pple drinking.. then 3 bros work there part time as male hostess… butterfly here butterfly there keke so busy… now left with 9 bro to drink.. then got 1 bro busying chatting with gal.. one sleeping.. one busy playing with other pple gals using his “cigarette-nipple” theory.. then got 1 busy playing pussy and breast feeding… then got 1 busy STRIPPING…. Now left with only left 4 bro to drink 2.75 bottles.. ok what.. then pple cum flame us for being good drinkers.. where is the logic????

seven6
13-02-2003, 07:31 PM

q

actually i am glad that we got u accompany.. or else where got manager cum n visit us rite!!! VIP treatment from manager only..

thanks for your toilet tibits cannot finish leh.. must ask the manager whether can keep... hahaha we are only poor students with no $$$$.

et911
13-02-2003, 07:49 PM
this kinda attitude turned us off at any ktv... last time at dg they used to do that. just two things i wanna comment:

1) the waiter always pour very little for them, that's why you "thot" they are good drinkers..
2) next time they wanna such a stunt, pour on the rocks for them, OR mix their drinks with yours and separate them again into 2 glasses, chio the mummy to drink.

one or two times, they'll stop, for sure.

q.

Bro,

Not for Xiao Zhu, trust me. :( She damn good drinker. Always waste my money.

cheers,
et911

etnic
13-02-2003, 07:56 PM
Stop telling pple here about me ok….. STRIP STRIP STRIP… sound more like encore I wan more.. ccb.. I still virgin ok..

one busy playing with other pple gals using his “cigarette-nipple” theory..

I never tell people about you lah. People see your shamelessness with their own two eyes during outing wot :p
So now you got extra technique called "I'm still a virgin" hah?

And your maths a bit off. It takes two to tango, same goes with "cigarette-nipple" theory :D