PDA

View Full Version : EDEN @Lor Mambong aka Holland V

Pages : [1] 2

22-01-2003, 03:46 PM
Anyone knows the whereabouts of Lina and Amy ?
Real hot msg gals fr. China (ex-Eden)

07-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Just completed reno, a month ago.
Go chk it out !!!

mansee77
12-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 36908
Go chk it out !!!

Any FR?
Thanks.

kaisamster
06-04-2003, 05:03 AM
hi there, brother. Just wandering are u referring to a China gal name Nina or Lina from ex-eden. if u meant Nina then i know her whereabout lar, i can even tell u where she works now. if u meant Lina then it's another gal..

anyway this gal Nina was quite good looking too 7.5/10. tried her once in eden for $100- FJ. She has a good service and her massage was damn good 9/10. Now working in AMK.

Anyone else tried any other gals in eden(holland V)??

Other than Eden in Holland V which other massage centre provide specials in holland V (there are a few msg ctr other than Eden)?? Pls enlighten me... coz i only went to Eden b4 ...

Anyway have a nice day brother!! And Happy Shooting!!

axeman
06-04-2003, 09:35 AM
bro kaisamster

u mean eden in holland v got provide special ?

kaisamster
06-04-2003, 02:00 PM
that time i also didnt know until this gal Nina ask me after 35 min whether i want special...

other gals i don't know... second time i went there a very ugly fat lady serve me , haha i told her straight in the beginning that i dun want the extras... haha

i also long time didnt went there almost 3 months liao... why not u make a trip there and see if there's any new gal there coz some gal went off liao...

then tell us ur Fr ok!! steady lar...

But warning $80/hr massage-normal.

07-04-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by kaisamster
hi there, brother. Just wandering are u referring to a China gal name Nina or Lina from ex-eden. if u meant Nina then i know her whereabout lar, i can even tell u where she works now. if u meant Lina then it's another gal..

anyway this gal Nina was quite good looking too 7.5/10. tried her once in eden for $100- FJ. She has a good service and her massage was damn good 9/10. Now working in AMK.

Other than Eden in Holland V which other massage centre provide specials in holland V (there are a few msg ctr other than Eden)?? Pls enlighten me... coz i only went to Eden b4 ...

I've pm u

2003_newbie
07-04-2003, 07:47 AM

AMK where?

Peridot62
07-04-2003, 10:15 AM

Bro,

You mean Holland V hv massage centre, pls enlighten me ?

kaisamster
08-04-2003, 12:10 PM
sorry lar... brother.. but according to brother 36908 eden now post a sign at the door " strictly NO hanky panky!" so can forget abt eden laio...

Anyway where's China Big?

homme1979
28-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Hi bros,

Been to Eden three times in the past couple of weeks, and it's confirmed that they do specials. Business is bad so they will do most things except fj. Damage is $50 for hj, but can negotiate cos business is bad. Try out annie, lisa and honey. Annie's got fantastic boobs, lisa is tall and sweet looking, a little innocent but can touch anywhere. Honey is the best looking with cfm look, but she refused to do special with me. Will try again!:)

BTech
08-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Go chk it out !!!

Bro......

Where exactly is this place??? There is NO listing for a place called EDEN in Holland V.... pls enlighten.........

08-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by homme1979
Hi bros,

Been to Eden three times in the past couple of weeks, and it's confirmed that they do specials. Business is bad so they will do most things except fj. Damage is $50 for hj, but can negotiate cos business is bad. Try out annie, lisa and honey. Annie's got fantastic boobs, lisa is tall and sweet looking, a little innocent but can touch anywhere. Honey is the best looking with cfm look, but she refused to do special with me. Will try again!:)

Honey, the Aileen Wong lookalike ! Confirm, no xtra by her. :)

BTech
08-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Honey, the Aileen Wong lookalike ! Confirm, no xtra by her. :)

Bros....

You all keep on mentioning and giving FR on this place... but where exactly is this place ?

tanmikel
08-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by BTech
Bro......

Where exactly is this place??? There is NO listing for a place called EDEN in Holland V.... pls enlighten.........

should be across the street from the tiny little hawker center that has really good char siew and pork rib rice .

08-05-2003, 12:09 PM
Across Eden, there is another joint with quite a big billboard.
Just b4 Eden , there is another joint called Nancy, i think.
Then, there's Big China opposite the Windmill foodcourt.
And finally, next to Crystal Jade.

Anyone got any feedback on these joints ?

Big China looks the most "class" of the lot.
I tried Amy. She told me to book her next time again when I asked her for HJ.
Have not tried again yet. :D

DieCorkStand
08-05-2003, 02:27 PM
I have tried the one just before EDEN, have no Special but massage is very good done by PRC. there is 2 PRC I saw. The first one I saw not bad looking, girl next door look and the other one who gave me a massage, looks not bad, avg but massage skill is good.

I have yet to try EDEN if there is lady who would clean ur rod ...
Probably going down tomorrow lunch time ...

Any more FR on EDEN ?

08-05-2003, 03:15 PM
For very gd msg, u can try Jenny.
She's heavily booked and actually trained as a msg.
She also provides special but I don't think u 1 2 go 4 it if u look at her lks.
Next, is Honey. Very smooth arms and hands.

axlrose
12-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Hey Bro. went there friday night damn packed. Saw annie already man boobs damn solid. have yet to see lisa. if she looks as game as annie then should be quite shiok. But damamge a bit on the high side right? and only HJ no BJ. And the recep Carol saw her outside wearing a micro mini wowo nice smooth legs.

tanmikel
12-05-2003, 01:53 PM
was there over the weekend and was served by helen , I was so hoping the recep would massage but no . she however served me my tea . she came all the into the back of the cubicle and I was I was still undressing . she came in again and opened a sweet for me . also wished I licked the fingers too . by then I was lying down and again wished I had turned around more and showed her my thing . anyway helen came in because I had asked for lisa and was told she went home . chubby lady , average look and massage . was told HJ $50 so I don't want . later she said OK , discount to $30 . now I say OK . won't RTF helen , will try the other girls .

axlrose
12-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Hey there's another spa b4 eden called SPA ESPRIT any brudders tried this place yet? Any specials there? Saw a nice looking girl go up there the other day.

konsimi
19-05-2003, 10:13 AM
Tried Big China last week. Very good massage from a slim PRC lady there.

Not sure if they had special but quite sure you can touch. She pressed her groin on my arms a few times and complimented parts of my body during the massage.

I was in really bad shape after a few nights of OT so I didn't respond.

19-05-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by konsimi
Tried Big China last week. Very good massage from a slim PRC lady there.

Not sure if they had special but quite sure you can touch. She pressed her groin on my arms a few times and complimented parts of my body during the massage.

I was in really bad shape after a few nights of OT so I didn't respond.

Could be Amy, if she is petite.
Real nice gal

homme1979
19-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Hi Bros,

Eden is along Lor Mambong which is at holland v. Opp NYDC same side as Haagen Dazz. As for Big China, they dun do specials anyway the damn place is separated by a curtain... dun feel secure to play around. But definitely can touch lah. I think I got same gal as Bro Konsimi. Other than her, no one else can make it lah, so dun waste time unless you wan a gd massage.

konsimi
20-05-2003, 02:08 PM
the one I had is around early 30s with ballet dancer body type but certainly not skinny. soft spoken and speaks well, puts much effort into the massage.

didn't see any "chio" type, but they were all in their 30s, and average to pleasant looking.

don't think this is the place for hanky panky as they have some female customers too.

environment looks clean and they took my temp before the massage.

monster98
20-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Went to a prc massage joint at Holland V next to the NTUC ( I remember some bros mentioned b4 in this forum).

PRC Joint : Sheng Yi
Gal : Jenny (30 yo)
Massage Skill : 7/10
Look : 6/10 ok lah
Body : 6/10
Boobs : quite a handful
Total damage : $54 + $20 (tips)

Send my customer back to his place. pass by this prc massage joint. Went in 2 recce and find that this place is quite clean. I ops for a body massage. Was ask if i would like to try the "mo-sha" . I replied ok. Was asked to take off my boxer for the "mo-sha".
Started off with a powerful back massage follow by "mo-sha". HaHa. very stimulating during the "mo-sha" she sort of tickling every part of your body with the "mo-sha" cream. Buay tahan men.

Was ask to turn over after a solid hour of massage on the back.
i think i fall aslept during the massage. hehe. She continue to massage the front follow by the "mo-sha". Wa-pian wei........ buay tahan liao. started to touch her butt abit. didn't resist. I then try my luck and ask her to massage my didi. She claimed that my did is starting to get naughty liao. Slowly massage the inner tight for around 1 min b4 massaging my didi. Wa.... really shoik men. Try to move my hand inside her shirt and she try to turn away. No choice liao but only have to touch the "cloth" wrap the 2 big boobs :( . finish the hj after 10 mins. Nice finish by covering u with a big towel and light massage your whole body after that.

Skye
21-05-2003, 12:49 AM
This is my debut/very first posting, so please bear with me;

Went to the PRC massage joint beside the NTUC, at holland drive today. Only 5 mins walk from my office. Here is the lowdown, albeit boring:

PRC joint: Yi Sheng Chinese Therapy Centre (the same one which monster98 went to)

Gal: i didn't get her name....(roughly late late 30s)
Looks: 3/10 (old, talks very loud)
Body: Not too shabby for her age
Tits: Averagely endowned
Massage: 8/10

Finished work at around 20.00, went down to this particular joint. It closes at 21.30. I was quite shock to find that the Lady who was going to soothe me was a little old.....disappointment starts to set in. But anyway, i was just hoping for a good massage and maybe just a HJ to take away the day's stress.
PRC Lady led me straight to the cubicle, my privacy being only a dark curtain.
Place seems clean enuff, although there is no shower. Old chinese music plays softly in the background.
Anyway, I had problems communicating with the PRC lady, due to my pathetic grip of the chinese language. but i must say that she is friendly and chatty. I was gestured to lie on my back, whereby she started her oil massage, which i tell you bros, is very good.
massgaged my back for an hour, hands, head, neck, feet are all thoroughly worked on. After an hour, she turned me over and started to work on my front. I was expecting a HJ or at least hoping that she would initiate, but it never came. Anyway i left really happy with the massage. Throughout she was really good at rubbing your knotted up muscles. She even offered me a free rub with the heated cups thing, which i politely declined.

Verdict: Good Massage, and thats where it stops( i think)
I don't know about other brothers who went there, maybe they might have got something else better. But this lady who massaged for me, had her teenage son sitting at the small recep. Probably thats why i didn't get no shit.
I'll try Big China soon, and post something here. Thank you for your patience bros.....
(anyway, here's the add and phone number if you guys want to visit)

Yi Sheng Therapy Centre
Blk 15 Holland Drive #02-88
Tel: 6778 9688
Operation Hours: 10.00am - 9.30pm

giggs310010
22-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Hi bros,

I'm a tits lover and tried Annie recently.
Very disappointed with her tits, her service no good, no facial response when you touch her, boring look.
Lousy HJ, very mechanical.

SO brother, don't bother to try Annie.

Waste my money for special, except that her massage is good.

homme1979
24-05-2003, 09:59 AM
Sorry abt your bad experience bro giggs! Next time try out lisa... she's more accomodating, smile at you while giving you hj, let me lick her nipples and put my hand under her shorts... quite shiok. Her breasts also very interesting like all milk... very very soft. Go try it out lah!

axlrose
24-05-2003, 11:42 AM
I Tried Annie B4 quite nice and friendly. Allowed me to suck her ample boobs and put my hand under her short shorts sat on my didi some more. Sorry Bro giggs for your bad experience. Next time I'll try Lisa.

24-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Any other FRs on May, August, Ella, etc besides the usual Helen, Annie, Jenny, Lisa, Honey ?

I think the "Ugly Duckling" award has to go to Ella

tanmikel
26-05-2003, 09:18 AM
the girls are are defintely no ducklings or spring chickens . Lisa of Eden looks OK , a little plump but nice . she accomodating but quite ex as she insist of $50 for HJ . maybe because I'm a first timer to her .

Skye
02-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Can any of the nice bros here tell me how much roughly does Eden charge?
Many Thanks

homme1979
03-06-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Skye
Can any of the nice bros here tell me how much roughly does Eden charge?
Many Thanks

About 45 dollars for an hour's massage.

DieCorkStand
04-06-2003, 02:19 PM
Hi Bros, anyone try Grace in EDEN ?

She is early 30s,not bad looking PRC and nice figure from looking.

I have try the 1st hr of scrub, very nice and comfortable but then she did not response so I go for massage 30mins,on which I started to roam her buttock and she resist initially and I asked boldly that she does not provide other services but then I still go round her buttock with my hands.

I do not know whether she do it accidentally that she remove the tower when she is tryingto adjust the tower and saw my dick.

In the end she did not offer me anything. Somehow I think probably she willgive in the 2nd time I visit her.

Any comment ?

DieCorkStand
06-06-2003, 09:54 AM
HI anyone has been to Eden for FR beside my FR above ?

When I have try Lisa who is avg looking but massage skill very good,have to prompt her for special though.

Grace is better looking,though smaller in size compare to Lisa. But Grace cliam that she do not do any special but funny she allow me to roam her after some resistance.

Any other shop bros has tried around that area ? There is quite a few one and the other one I have tried was the one just beside EDEN good massage but no special, at least not yet till they have no business ... as there is one quite pretty looking one,look like PRC.

jare01
06-06-2003, 11:47 AM
Not really worth the $$$ goind there in my opinion. Massage a $45 / hr, body scrub also $45/ hr with no facilities. toilet is like coffee shop toilet, small and not so clean. But then, it's my personal opinion, would rather go HC or spa with that kind of price. As for special, it depends whether the girl likes you or comfortable with you. I've tried Honey. she does HJ, but skills so so, HJ at $50. Very small breast and shes always in those flowery print shorts with velcro. Got smooth bums and thigh though....
Ask for the corner room which is bigger, the rest of the room is quite cramp.

DieCorkStand
13-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Hi Bros, I may be going down today... Tried Grace & Lisa.
But would like to try others. Could any bros have more details on Honey or other new girl ?

As for Grace, I would like to try her again but fear that she may not want to do special and wasting my money and time ...

Thanks in advance bros ...

quest
15-06-2003, 11:34 PM
Tried this place few days back. A PRC name Annie give a very good and hard massage. She can be consider as pofessional, among all the PRC that I have tried so far. She is better than YaYa gal.

1 Hr $45 go ten session get 1 free.

They have scrub also. 1 hr scrub + 1/2 hr massage cost $70.

I would advise try Annie but 1 hr might not be enough to have a full soild 1. 1 1/2 will be nice

The main attraction is her C or D Cup BOOB.

Heard Jenny is the Ang Pai there.
Any Brother tried?

DieCorkStand
16-06-2003, 10:54 AM
Hi Bro, how does Annie looks like and how old is she ?
Does she charge $50 for special also ?

I believe every one in Eden are professional massague as I have tried Grace,Lisa and Helen, all of them are very professional. Helen is on the huge frame size,looks a bit below avg. Grace, early 30s, Lisa slightly smaller size than Helen, friendly.

Grace claim do not offer special, any bro have experience with her or she is trying to lue me back to her ?

There is another girl by the name of ita or Ata as introduced by the receptionist, nayine know her ?

Blue Monday ...

quest
16-06-2003, 09:02 PM
Hi Brother

Annie Size is bigger, not those fat gal. Look ok but the best is the boob. Big BIG Cup with abit pinkish.
Her massage is better than Lisa.

I tried Lisa today, she is not bad in massage and very chatty.
As for special I prompt her a few time and she do it. I spend total 2 hrs.

Any one tried Lisa before???

quest
21-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Tried Eden Jenny today.

More pretty than lisa and Annie. Sexy massage and make me arose,

No wonder so hot booking for her.
:)

Skye
21-06-2003, 08:51 PM
Tried this girl, highland or something that sounds like it today.
big boobs, short skirt, not very thin though. Throughout session, no initiative by her actions....But after everything, leaned close to me and asked if there was anything else....I was in a rush for time....ok, i was a little chicken. So i just said nothing.
But recept/mummy was very friendly. Asks everyone whether is her girl up to standard or not.
Quest, we could go together the next time. PM me your contacts if you like.

Cheers

depechemode
22-06-2003, 02:56 PM
hi, may i know the full name of this? is it eden salon? is it still at holland v? cos i call but nobody answer the phone. close shop liao?

DieCorkStand
23-06-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by quest
Tried Eden Jenny today.

More pretty than lisa and Annie. Sexy massage and make me arose,

No wonder so hot booking for her.

Hi Bro quest, I have tried Lisa,indeed she is friendly but needed to hint her that u need specisl or else she will not do it and I believe tat she is fear of AV raid.

As for Jenny,how is her massage skill ? If she is better than the rest and more pretty than them,then I think it is worth speding 1.5 hour there relaxing ?

I learn that she is ang pai,need to book, do you have the Eden no so tat I can book her ?

Well personnaly I like the envirnoment there as it is quiet and most of all their massage skill is very professional. I like them touching my thigh and sometimes they accidentally touch your balls.

Can you have more details description of the process in the room ?

Best Cheonging ... Looking forward to Jenny ... How o is she ?

quest
23-06-2003, 05:19 PM
Tel is : 64699927

The recept is a very nice big boob lady Ah Ge. Her customer service skill is very gd.

Massage skill ranking is Jenny , Annie, Lisa, Grace.

Look Jenny, Lisa, Grace, Annie

As for room detail I think all of them are about the same. We need to ask.

Damage is $45 per Hr or Scrub + Massage 1.5hr $70.
Extra service : $50
Visa/Master/Dinner/Nets are all accepted.

I heard there is one singapore gal working also.
Any brother noe her name and does she provide special?

$$noenuff
24-06-2003, 03:06 PM

The recept is a very nice big boob lady Ah Ge. Her customer service skill is very gd.

Grace already left the place. She refused to do special so no business and no $ so gone.

The Sing girl girl is Honey. not bad looking but massage not so good.

The girl in the ad is the really chio girl. This Ah Gal told me she working part-time but I can never get her so I think is marketing tactic, probabaly she does not work there anymore.

Girl name is Amy...anyone can verify?

DieCorkStand
24-06-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Grace already left the place. She refused to do special so no business and no $ so gone.

The Sing girl girl is Honey. not bad looking but massage not so good.

The girl in the ad is the really chio girl. This Ah Gal told me she working part-time but I can never get her so I think is marketing tactic, probabaly she does not work there anymore.

Girl name is Amy...anyone can verify?

No wonder, I tot she act high class, so she is so high class and innocent but she still aloows me to touch her and embrace her.

Well then I have to look forward to Jenny. I have tried Helen,her massage is fantastic but big size and not a looker. They charge very high at $50 for HJ,and PRC do not do BJ,at least until now I have met about 10 over of them,none of them willing to do BJ.

TO be frank that this place is really good as it is relaxing,good massage and somemore can release "stress".

The one beside EDEN tried once but no special or may be they are waiting for me to prompt ?

DieCorkStand
24-06-2003, 09:38 PM

Tonight just tried Jenny, I think in terms of look,she is the best among her colleague and she is very friendly,massage skill is very good,not rushing,never asked for price,just straight away HJ for you after massage.

Can finger her too.

Who ia Amy ?

Skye
25-06-2003, 06:19 PM
Went Down today early evening, Jenny, Lisa and a couple more were all available. Recalled DieCorkStand's short FR bout Jenny and decided to try her.

Name: Jenny
Looks: Ave
Very frendly girl and accomodating.

Started massage, not very strong, but she is well versed on where to manipulate your limbs. Then when she massaged my back, she climbed on top of me, in a squat position. She was wearing a denim skirt, and i swear i could feel the heat emitting from her nether regions. haha....Anyway, halfway through, she told me to remove my underwear. Very chatty girl, but unfortunately, due to my atrocious grasp of the chinese language, we just ended up giggling.
Also, she takes her time and doesn't rush one bit, like what Bro DieCstand said.
After massage, she automatically reaches for your dick and strokes it. No price mentioned, nothing, which suits me to a T.
During HJ, she was very accomodating. HJ lasted 15mins, while at it, i tried to finger her, and she very willingly spread her legs. She was a bit wet, but i'm not sure whether or not it is KY. Allowed me to squeeze her tits too.
After everything, she seemed surprised that i gave her 50 bucks, which i thought was according to their going rate at Eden. Don't know what other bros here experienced.
Overall, I give her a thumbs up if you just want to relax and have some fun. Atmosphere of the place is rather relaxing, although with cramped rooms, but soothing english music (oldies) with painted ceilings of the sky.

Sorry for the rather long-winded write-up.

Cheers

quest
26-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Thanks brother for all the reports.

Sorry I am not so good in writing.

Did any of you notice all the gals at Eden wear skirt??? I heard it is a must from the lady boss. I like this as it give me chances to finger them.

I went for Annie again, I really enjoy her massage and her skill is really good. I manage to suck her BIg C boob and finger her afetr she resist.

Any brother tried Honey and does she do special. Seldom see singaporean gal do message leh.

msgsucker
26-06-2003, 01:26 PM
do all the girls wear skirt????

the last time i went there, i was serviced by lisa. she was in a pair of shorts. like what was mentioned earlier by other massage suckers like me, very very friendly. but shes on the big side. she did not offer any special neither did i asked. i was in a rush. maybe next time. but i thot the price a bit on the high side, anyway its my opinion.

konsimi
26-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Just tried Annie before lunch.

Nice relaxing place with wide girls in short skirt or dress.

Asked for Annie because I'm a boob man. She's OK looking but a little meaty with large breast.

Massage quite relaxing, but a touch too gentle for my taste.

I asked for special halfway through, but only hj available.

Overall quite good friendly service and worth a return trip.

Hapidud
27-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Hi Samsters,
So anyone suay suay kana raided by AV b4?
It seems that everyone knows that this place provide special already ......

But I must say that the recep really wana turn you on with her boobs ;D~~

The rest is as mentioned in previous FRs .......

konsimi
27-06-2003, 12:17 PM
they are raided regularly, hence no fj and some masseurs don't provide specials.

hj is quite safe, all the officer see is a standing dick when they throw open the curtain. dun think wong kan seng have anything against errection during massage.

AV also read this forum. and this may be their singular best source of info.

giggs310010
27-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Skye
Went Down today early evening, Jenny, Lisa and a couple more were all available. Recalled DieCorkStand's short FR bout Jenny and decided to try her.

Name: Jenny
Looks: Ave
Very frendly girl and accomodating.

Started massage, not very strong, but she is well versed on where to manipulate your limbs. Then when she massaged my back, she climbed on top of me, in a squat position. She was wearing a denim skirt, and i swear i could feel the heat emitting from her nether regions. haha....Anyway, halfway through, she told me to remove my underwear. Very chatty girl, but unfortunately, due to my atrocious grasp of the chinese language, we just ended up giggling.
Also, she takes her time and doesn't rush one bit, like what Bro DieCstand said.
After massage, she automatically reaches for your dick and strokes it. No price mentioned, nothing, which suits me to a T.
During HJ, she was very accomodating. HJ lasted 15mins, while at it, i tried to finger her, and she very willingly spread her legs. She was a bit wet, but i'm not sure whether or not it is KY. Allowed me to squeeze her tits too.
After everything, she seemed surprised that i gave her 50 bucks, which i thought was according to their going rate at Eden. Don't know what other bros here experienced.
Overall, I give her a thumbs up if you just want to relax and have some fun. Atmosphere of the place is rather relaxing, although with cramped rooms, but soothing english music (oldies) with painted ceilings of the sky.

Sorry for the rather long-winded write-up.

Cheers

So any more detail FR on this Jenny.

quest
27-06-2003, 04:45 PM
Raided??? Look at the forum, there are at least 50 -100 places in our forum. If you AV dun noe, then you are wrong. In SG it it jus one eye open one eye close. HJ is jus a minimum, nothing much so it will not really attract AV attention.

If scare of AV then noe of the place mention in the forum can go liao.

Hey guys, the photo in the news I noe is who liao.

It is their lady boss. I saw her b4, small shart gal who is very friendly and chatty.

Maybe you will see her next time.:rolleyes:

Skye
27-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Dear Quest,
does the lady boss do massages as well?? would love to have her though...hahha

quest
01-07-2003, 12:48 AM
SKYE

SHE DUN DO.

btw THEY HAVE COUPLE ROOM ALSO FOR COUPLE WHO GO TOGETHER FOR DECENT MASSAGE.

DieCorkStand
01-07-2003, 09:38 AM
SKYE

SHE DUN DO.

btw THEY HAVE COUPLE ROOM ALSO FOR COUPLE WHO GO TOGETHER FOR DECENT MASSAGE.

Are you sure they have couple room ?
How do they do ? With both man and woman naked cover with only tower ?
Anyone tried that scenario ?
Sounds interesting?
If the woman wants body scrub,then will her breast be scrub ?
Funny that woman touch the other woman breast and how about those proper massage shops that meant for women only ?
Do they touch their whole body ?

If thst is true, may be I can bring my girl friend down to do it ...

giggs310010
01-07-2003, 02:23 PM
after reading so much about Jenny, I finally tried her.
She looks ok with very long hair.

I started to get naughty with her even during the normal massage. Touch her , kiss her neck, stroke her thigh etc to get her heat up. Even french kiss together, hug her like a lover.

During the last stage, I even lick her ear & tits to get her even more turn-on.
NEXT, I use both my hand to brush up her long hair so that I could guide her mouth to my cock.
Seriously I was just trying to push my luck further, to my surprise she go ahead to lick my cock. After that advance to deep throat.
I cannot stand it, I hold her head to increase the thrusting speed and finally CIM.
I know she did choke some of my cum.
She rush out straight to the washing basin as the room do not have any.

This a wonderful experience for me.
For you guys out there, do not force Jenny to do it until you can successfully turn her on.

2003_newbie
01-07-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010

I started to get naughty with her even during the normal massage. Touch her , kiss her neck, stroke her thigh etc to get her heat up. Even french kiss together, hug her like a lover.

NEXT, I use both my hand to brush up her long hair so that I could guide her mouth to my cock.
Seriously I was just trying to push my luck further, to my surprise she go ahead to lick my cock. After that advance to deep throat.
I cannot stand it, I hold her head to increase the thrusting speed and finally CIM.

For you guys out there, do not force Jenny to do it until you can successfully turn her on.

Congratulations on your CIM mission brudder! This must be something new and the place will be exploded with brudders looking for CIM! But the place a bit out of place, just too bad.

What's your damage?

DieCorkStand
01-07-2003, 03:11 PM

Hey Man,I do not know she will CIM, OK on I wil try her within this week.
But How much do you give her ?

In that case,probably she can do FJ too.

konsimi
01-07-2003, 07:03 PM
hope bro posting here can be a little more discrete.

anyway, one of the girls told me av visit them quite often, so careful bro.

$$noenuff
01-07-2003, 10:52 PM
This is a nice place for a good massage plus HJ. It would be sad if AV closed it down.

Usually just HJ, AV will close one eye. Let's take it that this place only offer HJ.

So please don't ALL go and ask Jenny for CIM and worse say you read it here that she DO IT.

quest
02-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Brother I have done massage with my GF in other shop in couple room. Like what you said both nake with towel cover only. scrub also the same. THen for female to touch female is so common in all shop and spa.

You can call ah gal to book and try with your gf

DieCorkStand
02-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Brother I have done massage with my GF in other shop in couple room. Like what you said both nake with towel cover only. scrub also the same. THen for female to touch female is so common in all shop and spa.

You can call ah gal to book and try with your gf

Hi Bro Guest, What do you mean by call Ah Gal ?

Where is this shop ? How much is the damage ?

Of cos I believe Sentosa SPA is X, but any in this island which is at affordable rate ?

HI All Bros have you been to www http://welcome.to/mandiwap
which I believe is a Jua Keng done by a Malay Man ... Yups ...

If it is done by a woman, I can considering going to try ...

quest
02-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Dear Bro

The rate and charge is normal person charge in Eden. They dun charge extra for using the couple room. The rate you can see the previous mail.

Call Ah Gal the recept to making book for the room and the gal you want for the massage so that you and your GF will not be disappointed

DieCorkStand
03-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Dear Bro

The rate and charge is normal person charge in Eden. They dun charge extra for using the couple room. The rate you can see the previous mail.

Call Ah Gal the recept to making book for the room and the gal you want for the massage so that you and your GF will not be disappointed

Hi Bro Guest Thanks.

Will call up for an appointment for myself and my girlfriend.
But if I choose Jenny (Who has done massge for me) ,I do not know will she tickle my balls then ...

Have anyone try the couple's concept ?
Is the room big enough ?

konsimi
03-07-2003, 07:26 PM
i've tried, but dun like it leh. couple concept only suitable for those romantic type.

anyway, atmosphere is important for couple thing, maybe not in eden...can try banyan tree type of spa if you're into this.

by the way, just tried jenny, she's kind of run down looking even if the light so dim, maybe i expected too much after reading all the posting. but admit she is a nice gentle person.

DieCorkStand
04-07-2003, 09:56 AM
i've tried, but dun like it leh. couple concept only suitable for those romantic type.

anyway, atmosphere is important for couple thing, maybe not in eden...can try banyan tree type of spa if you're into this.

by the way, just tried jenny, she's kind of run down looking even if the light so dim, maybe i expected too much after reading all the posting. but admit she is a nice gentle person.

Hi Bro Konsimi,

Since u ve tried the couple concept, how is it going ? Can you give a description of the process ?

Does the massager touch your girlfriend breast ?

i_coitus
04-07-2003, 11:39 AM
If ur gf need a sensual massage, just ask n pay.....sure can be done.

Some time back at a recreation club, a masseuse told me tt lady members do as for sensual touch down under:D

SO WAT DO U THINK ???

Tomahawk
04-07-2003, 05:07 PM
like many brudders here, I went down today to see what the fuss over Jenny was all about.

didn't see a busty recep like what brudders said. instead, a petite and flat girl greeted me. i had booked jenny for a 12:15pm session, but one brudder had gotten her at 11:00am and had her right till 12:30pm, when she asked a colleague to take over.

anyway, i didn't get to do much today. perhaps it was coz i was new to her, she didn't allow me to go too far. only managed to pull her bra down slightly (still hooked behind). jenny couldn't tahan when i sucked and played with her nipples and fingered her pussy.

overall, i had quite an okay session, which cost me $30. but i know i still prefer xiaoling and xiaoyun of my.

tomahawk

DieCorkStand
04-07-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by i_coitus
If ur gf need a sensual massage, just ask n pay.....sure can be done.

Some time back at a recreation club, a masseuse told me tt lady members do as for sensual touch down under:D

SO WAT DO U THINK ???

Hi Bro thanks for your advise, well today went down and Elly atended to me while Lisa attend to my girl friend.

We are divided by the curtain only with dim light environment. Elly touch my balls at almost the end of the session and I tot she got to give me a shot but she do not dare as she just play with my bird making me high but make me fill so high but never cum.

By the way Elly is probably in her 40s

$$noenuff
05-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Tomahawk
like many brudders here, I went down today to see what the fuss over Jenny was all about.

didn't see a busty recep like what brudders said. instead, a petite and flat girl greeted me. i had booked jenny for a 12:15pm session, but one brudder had gotten her at 11:00am and had her right till 12:30pm, when she asked a colleague to take over.

anyway, i didn't get to do much today. perhaps it was coz i was new to her, she didn't allow me to go too far. only managed to pull her bra down slightly (still hooked behind). jenny couldn't tahan when i sucked and played with her nipples and fingered her pussy.

overall, i had quite an okay session, which cost me $30. but i know i still prefer xiaoling and xiaoyun of my.

tomahawk

There are 2 recept. The busty recept is called AH GAL, very fun to joke with. This thin one I forget the name already.

$$noenuff
05-07-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by DieCorkStand
Hi Bro thanks for your advise, well today went down and Elly atended to me while Lisa attend to my girl friend.

We are divided by the curtain only with dim light environment. Elly touch my balls at almost the end of the session and I tot she got to give me a shot but she do not dare as she just play with my bird making me high but make me fill so high but never cum.

By the way Elly is probably in her 40s

WAH!! U dare to let her do something to you with your GF next to you?? Way to go man!! I don't even dare to bring my GF to such place, if the girl massaging her slipped her tongue...then I really DIE COCK STAND!! haaaaaaaa

Anyway Lisa is the younger and prettier one.

There are only 6 girls here. Grace already left.

Lisa - younger,tall and thin

Honey - Only Singaporean girl, works only from the afternoon onwards

Jenny - the one everyone talking about

Annie - Massage good but not so young compare to honey and Lisa but I liked her massage and service.

Helen/Elly - the oldest I think, both I don't intend to try.

konsimi
05-07-2003, 07:16 AM
hi bro diecockstand,

sorry for late reply.

only tried it once at one of those hyped up spa resort with my gf. yes, her breast scrubed.

partial open air private massage villa with a bathtub filled with rose petals. depending on package, you rotate from steam to massage to scrub etc.

with nice tranquil surrounding and scented oil burning, its very relaxing, til i start getting an errection during scrub.

not my cup of tea mainly due to the price and also concious of gf around.

$$noenuff
06-07-2003, 12:04 AM
partial open air private massage villa with a bathtub filled with rose petals. depending on package, you rotate from steam to massage to scrub etc.

Is this place Spa Botanical?

konsimi
06-07-2003, 08:42 AM
banyan tree, puket.

but they all kinda copy one another.

freewind
07-07-2003, 12:52 AM
Does Lisa allow fingering?

Sexman69
07-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Got to agreeded with bro GiganticiDidi that $50 for Hj is too much specially to PRC that perform PCC and even worst didn't strip and cannot touch here touch there.Myself encounted once when I visited one of the Tui Na shop at jalan Sultan.For $50 in HC, some gals even strip naked for you.So bros out there maybe try to reduce the amount from 50 to 30 like bro giganticdidi say to Hj.Maybe all of us say no to $50, they lan lan have to accept 30.

Happy Cheonging.
:D

tanmikel
08-07-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Sexman69
Got to agreeded with bro GiganticiDidi that $50 for Hj is too much specially to PRC that perform PCC and even worst didn't strip and cannot touch here touch there.Myself encounted once when I visited one of the Tui Na shop at jalan Sultan.For $50 in HC, some gals even strip naked for you.So bros out there maybe try to reduce the amount from 50 to 30 like bro giganticdidi say to Hj.Maybe all of us say no to $50, they lan lan have to accept 30.

Happy Cheonging.
:D

the best excuse a bro gave for giving a $50 tip was because he got no change . hate these spoil market fuckers . are they really so stupid as to pay so much or are they in cahoots with the girls and try to bring up market price ?

$50 in tui na shop , no wash , not always got bathroom , cramp place , cannot touch , no strip , sometimes no experience ? what for ? at least at HC can watch TV/video , have a nice long bath afterwards . much bigger space . not all are mothers .

DieCorkStand
08-07-2003, 10:22 AM
hi bro diecockstand,

sorry for late reply.

only tried it once at one of those hyped up spa resort with my gf. yes, her breast scrubed.

with nice tranquil surrounding and scented oil burning, its very relaxing, til i start getting an errection during scrub.

not my cup of tea mainly due to the price and also concious of gf around.

Hi Bro Konsimi,

Thanks for sharing. Where is the spa tat u both been?
U mean both of u in the same room naked ?
Then u steam and does she notice tat ? I mean both the massage lad and your girlfriend ?

Well it is more excitement when they PCC u while your girlfriend is next to you talking to the massager ,right ?

How old is the massager in the spa and wht race ?

becks2410
08-07-2003, 12:07 PM
I 'm sure guys that tried Jenny have really enjoyed her good services..

I 'm also sure you guys noe that she normally provides special without asking..

The qns is:

Has anyone not paid her anything and left??

Or

What are the price you guys normally paid.

The last time I paid $20.00( issit too little?)

Traveller
11-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Was there yesterday and was reccommended August but never heard of, therefore asked for Jenny. Lucky me, she is available. I must agreed that her massage was good and hard. I think she is in her late 30s.

Any ideas about August?

horsepunter
12-07-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Traveller
Was there yesterday and was reccommended August but never heard of, therefore asked for Jenny. Lucky me, she is available. I must agreed that her massage was good and hard. I think she is in her late 30s.

Any ideas about August?

Ya, tried her too. Look below average, kind of very shag and late 30 look. Massage ok, special didnt try cos look at her face i lost the urge. For those bro that go for look, can forget abt her. For those like good massage, can try her. For those want special, I cant comment cos I nv try her special.

axlrose
14-07-2003, 01:24 PM
WARNING BROS. !!!!

Just came from Eden today and was served by Jenny what the FUCK she said no special already!!!!!!! I usually have Lisa but she was busy when I came so since heard so much about jenny think to try mah then this cannot that cannot KNNCCB less than 1 hr dressed up and left!!! Should’ve just waited for Lisa wah lau Lisa I even managed to Fuck 2 times already and lat time took 1 1/s hr and do 2 times!!!! Just a precaution to bros here I think they might have change policy already also now have to wear their shorts too!!! Please don’t be like me wasted money and time.

horsepunter
14-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by axlrose
WARNING BROS. !!!!

Just came from Eden today and was served by Jenny what the FUCK she said no special already!!!!!!! I usually have Lisa but she was busy when I came so since heard so much about jenny think to try mah then this cannot that cannot KNNCCB less than 1 hr dressed up and left!!! Should’ve just waited for Lisa wah lau Lisa I even managed to Fuck 2 times already and lat time took 1 1/s hr and do 2 times!!!! Just a precaution to bros here I think they might have change policy already also now have to wear their shorts too!!! Please don’t be like me wasted money and time.

Ya, dun waste ur money on jenny cos she look old and figure also soso only. Even she give special I also have to think twice...

freewind
15-07-2003, 05:03 AM
Bro Axlrose, how much did you pay for fucking Lisa? Thanks...

DieCorkStand
24-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Hi Bro, has any updates, like new girls etc .. ?

I may be going for Jenny this tomorrow.

Previously about 2 weeks ago, I hav etried her again.
She is so terriable Good man. Not to mention her good massage skill, she tickle me and play with me like girlfriend.

And 1 of the bro was right, (As previously I have not try pushing her head down there) , I tried to push her head near my brother and she slowly suck a few times, then HJ for a while then I push again ,and this repeats for about 5 or 6 times till she knows that I am cuming,she suck dried my brother every drip ... it was heaven man ... I pay her $55 and when cum back from the bathroom, the recpet return $5 change to me ...so u can c that she is not those greedy woman but do enjoy sex with you.

Where to find man. Though she is not good looking but I would say she is average.

Any comments ?

axlrose
26-07-2003, 10:52 AM
Wah Lau Jenny even bbj you! you lucky man i went 2 weeks ago and she said she does not do specials leh. this cannot that cannot!!!

DieCorkStand
26-07-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by axlrose
Wah Lau Jenny even bbj you! you lucky man i went 2 weeks ago and she said she does not do specials leh. this cannot that cannot!!!

Is not tat I don believe u but she really treat me like boyfriend and just went on Thursday evening and she give even better service, she embrace me like boyfriend.

Probably she think u r AV officer. U touch her n probably she will give in ...

26-07-2003, 06:06 PM
the boss of this shop is the small petite Haerbin China girl right?
quite chatty.Last time she is a masseuese herself.is she always there still. I heard her 1st shop at Orchard towers there,1st floor.

Crowley666
27-07-2003, 06:05 PM

Yo bro! it kinda of great that u posted that!! becoz i did manage tlo get jenny to bj for me last tusday! i dun dare to post this man, afraid others will say me "big hole"!...
well bro...this jenny is definitely very promising man! i tip her $80 buck then!...u leh?

$$noenuff
28-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Crowley666
Yo bro! it kinda of great that u posted that!! becoz i did manage tlo get jenny to bj for me last tusday! i dun dare to post this man, afraid others will say me "big hole"!...
well bro...this jenny is definitely very promising man! i tip her $80 buck then!...u leh?

you must be rich.:rolleyes:

Sexman69
28-07-2003, 10:01 AM
bro crowley666 i think you spoilt the market by paying that kind of amount.Like that everytime she expect same amount from all customers leh......

No good to mark up the price.....
:(

CoolAlvin
28-07-2003, 01:16 PM
Me a newbie here...

Been to Eden twice oredi...first time by Jenny.

The session started fairly SOP but after about 10 minutes on the bed...started autoroaming. Manage to explore the nether region without any resistance. After about 40 minutes of fairly commendable massage on the back, proceeded with front massage. Started touching her breast with no resistance again and proceeded to undo her bra and started fondling and sucking. Her breast is soft and quite a handful. Eventhough it was my first time there, she treated me like a bf. Feeling a little high with all these foreplay, i started exploring her nether region and manage to finger her wet cunt....again, no resistance. Seeing my barrier has been breached, she proceeded with her expert hands on my dick and succeeded in getting her hands with a whole load of my cum...shiok! It gets better. She just sat beside me and suck my nipple for a whole 10 minutes after that! It was heavenly!

Total Damage: $45 for massage...$30 for HJ
Return Value: worth going back

My last trip was on 27 July and was disappointed that Jenny is hard at work...*sigh*. Was recommended by recep to try Lisa. Here's my FR...

Did a standard opening SOP for about 30 minutes. Fairly chatty with a nice smile but looks is inferior to Jenny. Although she allowed autoroaming to the nether region, she is fairly pensive with finger-exploring to her cunt but allowed touching of her cunt thru her panty. Her front massage was ok cause my mind was deciding on my battle strategy. Manage to undo her bra and suck and fondle her breast. For guys who love boobs...give her a miss as hers was sagging and soft. Really disappointed but since I'm already there...cheong ah......Tried fingering her cunt again and after much persuasion and seduction, manage to push her panty aside and finger her...fairly dry initially but got wet fairly quickly. When I push my finger into her...she moan and twisted her body every which way...shiok! She proceeded with the HJ with oil and my resistance was breached within 10 minutes of battle! I've lost. Good experience but will still go for Jenny.

Total Damage: $45 for massage...$30 for HJ (we didn't discuss payment but just went ahead and after the battle just gave her the money...she didn't even count it)
Return Value: Not for me.

My two cents worth...

Sexman69
31-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Was there around 6plus and proceed to the room waiting for gal to come in.In come by the name of Ice and proceed the normal massage on the back with oil.SOP massage for about 40 minutes and she start to "test water" whether I want special by doing sexy massage on my both legs.The feeling is good and she sees that i never reject continue sexy massage all the way from leg to shoulder.Men the feeling is damn shiok and ask me to turn over to the front and continue with sexy massage.After 5 minutes of sexy massage pop out the golden Q which is $50 for HJ and $70 for BM & HJ. Wah lau so expensive i told her and managed to bargain to $30 which she accepted.Told me not to tell people as she took off the tops for me to fondle.Finally after 10 minutes of battle with her shoot off my loads.

Looks : 6/10 ( acceptable cos i think she got (cock eye) )
body : 6/10 ( slightly plum but still ok for me)
Boobs : 33B ( a little bit soft)
HJ : 7/10 (can acommodate me even I change position from lying down to standing)
BJ : nil
FJ : nil

Total Damaged : $45 + $30 = $75

RTF : not sure yet but might try Jenny next time cos during the massage can hear a lot of bros book for her outside)

Crowley666
31-07-2003, 02:17 PM
yo bro of samster!
i did it again yesterday!
this time round...i manage to "negoiate" wif jenny for a bj at 50bucks! cool man! exciting man!
initially she is not so please...but i think probably i am his regular, so she relent...hehe... great man!
this time round is she is really "blow" real hard man! feel like being "blow" by a porn queen man!
haha....great experience!

KCLIM73
31-07-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Crowley666
yo bro of samster!
i did it again yesterday!
this time round...i manage to "negoiate" wif jenny for a bj at 50bucks! cool man! exciting man!
initially she is not so please...but i think probably i am his regular, so she relent...hehe... great man!
this time round is she is really "blow" real hard man! feel like being "blow" by a porn queen man!
haha....great experience!

What time where you there? From what time to what time did your session last?

i_coitus
31-07-2003, 04:16 PM
Bros been around HC's FOR AWHILE, this is 1st time i am hearing this...........BJ for $50/-

Did i listen wrongly or it's cumming from some kids............
just uttering rubbish to lure ppl there..:D

d2810
31-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by i_coitus
Bros been around HC's FOR AWHILE, this is 1st time i am hearing this...........BJ for $50/-

Did i listen wrongly or it's cumming from some kids............
just uttering rubbish to lure ppl there..:D

If you read the thread carefully , you will know that it is not a HC. It is just a massage shop with special provided. This type of price is about average if the girl is willing to do.

Crowley666
31-07-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by d2810
If you read the thread carefully , you will know that it is not a HC. It is just a massage shop with special provided. This type of price is about average if the girl is willing to do.

yo! i agree wif u totally man! this prc bitchs are very particular abt plp they do to....they most probably will do with regulars! at the same time, they are horny bunch of people... so money is another issue....anyway there is no market rate for them, unlike hc... get it?!?!....

solo
02-08-2003, 02:39 PM
hi to all brother after reading much about jenny decided to go try it myself. have an appt with her at 2.15pm. was lead to a corner room which i find that is quite secluded. about 5 min later she was in liao. then got change start she massage 20min . then she start to massage my butt. she was using her finger nail and press lightly on my butt then go all the way down to my feet.she did that for about 10 min then start to fonder with my ball and didi. i can say that the way she play with it is really shiok. then she ask me to turn around and start to do HJ for me .15min later the rounds shoot out. wow that is really heaven!!! then she use some wet tissue to clean up for me and carry on to massage for me until the time is up. then i pay and leave.

Total damage: massage $45 + HJ $30:D

Kdajong99
06-08-2003, 05:19 PM
I always look for Ella whenever i go to eden. funny why nobody ever mention abt her? I think her service is not bad especially when she always 'accidentally' brushes against my groin area. Her special service include hj and cim. Always pay her $50 after that. Dunno if any other brothers have any encounters with her?

Skye
06-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Dear Bro,
Can you tell us more about ella? lookswise and service and massage....Please advise

SKye

Skye
06-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Sorry the subject is supposed to be ella CIM

DieCorkStand
06-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
I always look for Ella whenever i go to eden. funny why nobody ever mention abt her? I think her service is not bad especially when she always 'accidentally' brushes against my groin area. Her special service include hj and cim. Always pay her $50 after that. Dunno if any other brothers have any encounters with her?

Hi Bro, if really CIM for Ella, the one looks late 30s right ?
Then I will definitely try.

I have a session with her last week and she said tat she is a doctor studying stomach. How do you put her to suck ?
Ask or push her head ?

Wah lan heh,must try man ....

fds123
06-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Tried Ella last Sunday, looks nice on with good figure and boobs.

Me got worried when almost the end of the session and still no action, coming back after the bath, she asked me whether the lights are too bright :), then i know there might be some action later...

Once the lights are off, she started to work on my didi.. nice touch... but only thing is she doesn't allow touching!! Any bros got any luck???

Me tahan till she lan lan let me touch, but can feel boobs quite nice... will go again, maybe this time regular liao.. then she allow.

Looks: 7/10 (better than Jenny)
Boobs: 7/10 (too bad last minute then allow touch)
Hj: 7/10

Kdajong99
07-08-2003, 08:35 AM
She's a 30+ actual age never ask but it's the forth time i visit her before any happenings. She is a Pei Tu Ma Ma and she's actually a lecturer in China. She came to Singapore trying to get a teaching job but unsuccessful so end up being a massuer. And i manage to bonk her around the 6-7 visit. But pls bring your own condom.

FJ: 8/10 (she gets wet naturally)
BJ: 10/10 (Allows cim and for once i think she swallow...not confirm)
HJ: 8/10
Allow french kissing.

DieCorkStand
07-08-2003, 10:00 AM
She's a 30+ actual age never ask but it's the forth time i visit her before any happenings. She is a Pei Tu Ma Ma and she's actually a lecturer in China. She came to Singapore trying to get a teaching job but unsuccessful so end up being a massuer. And i manage to bonk her around the 6-7 visit. But pls bring your own condom.

FJ: 8/10 (she gets wet naturally)
BJ: 10/10 (Allows cim and for once i think she swallow...not confirm)
HJ: 8/10
Allow french kissing.

Actually she allows me to dig her and press her.
I do not know she allows FJ & CIM.

Will do it then, and u pay her $50 for all ?

Kdajong99
07-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Yeah i pay her $50 each time irregardless of FJ, CIM or HJ.

Skye
08-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Dear Bros,

Eve of national day, i thought that Eden might be packed..
So i called up and made a booking for Jenny in the evening.
Was greeted on the line by a very dry/almost not interested reception....Kinda surprised.
Went down, and realised that it was the dyed hair small sized flat ah lian at the recept...no wonder.....What ever happened to miss boobies with the good PR/customer service?
Anyway, was ushered into the extreme corner room (i think should be the biggest one) As the ah lian led me in, i wondered whether to push her in and give her a good banging.....heeh

Anyway, Jenny arrived 3 mins later and was smiling....she actually remembered me and what i did for a living...(note: I've been to Eden a couple of times, but this is only the second time i had Jenny. The last time was a couple of months ago...)
I didn't get a hug or anything like that, all i got from her was a complement of my tan.
She pointed at my underwear and insisted that i took it off with a smile.. haha what a cheeky PRC
she must have put on a wee bit of weight from the last time i saw her, but she still looks ok to me.
Anyway, she started her massage on the back, and it was still as good as ever. Then she started her tickling and scratching...teasing down your back to your ass.....I laughed out loud when she tickled my side...haha don't know if any bros heard me or not...yes, i was the fucker laughing....haha
She continued for another 10mins on the back, then she started to AR me with her fingers...mine mine......shiok.....
She alternated btwn hard deliberate touches and feather lite strokes.....awesome...
then she proceed to grab my dickie from behind....playful girl...
I took the hint, and turned over....halfway thru the stroking, the lights went off!!!! BLACKOUT!!!! hahaa all hell broke loose.....
I grabbed her and rubbed her all over....she doesn't allow me to unhook her bra though...but mine, was she wet when i fingered her. she started a little catbath by licking my nipples....then the lights came on again....haha
I lay down, and she started her HJ, which was very gentle...and after a few mins, she just bbbj me....needed no coaxing at all...I was kinda surprised actually....cos i thought its only strictly for her regulars......anyway, She blew me for about 15mins....very patient cos i couldn't cum that fast...She was very accomodating..no rush at all....
When i came, she politely excused herself and spit it out on the tissue...then i gave her a sweet to freshen up...following this, was some light massage and a peck from her on the lips.
She brought me tea, SOP then i gave her $50 and a peck on the forehead.
Anyway, what really made my day was when we found out that my session had lasted 1hr 20 mins.....and i had only wanted 1 hr....i was willing to pay another half an hour more, but she said no, took the initiative to tell the recept to charge me for an hour only....i was really impressed
This is what sets jenny apart from the other younger,sexier and more nubile HC mei meis.
She provides good massage, accomodating..and she believes in getting your moneys worth...she is definitely not greedy, though she is in this trade....salute
Overall a good session with her, but i believe Bro DieCorkStand has got far better gf treatment from her......its good to know that other bros here appreciate her services as well.....
Oh yah, did i mention that the corner room is freakin hot?? no individual air-con...and noisy from wala wala....

I apologise for being extremely long winded......

Skye

Skye
08-08-2003, 09:40 PM
oh yeah, did i mention that to each his own.
Different people might experience diff service, have diff taste.
So please don't expect too much and end up accusing me or other bros here for not getting what we have expressed here.

Thank You,
Skye

10-08-2003, 01:12 PM
one say doctor studying stomach
another say lecturer.
so no teaching job here, ended up doing msg ?!
beware, this lady might have MPD.
anyway, i tried her out.
average only in looks, breasts and esp nipples very ugly and blackish.
no CIM - refused.
heard she has a handsome young boyfriend by the name of james from Australia.
next time, you may like ask her more.
no repeats for me.

Kdajong99
11-08-2003, 08:57 AM
one say doctor studying stomach
another say lecturer.
so no teaching job here, ended up doing msg ?!
beware, this lady might have MPD.
anyway, i tried her out.
average only in looks, breasts and esp nipples very ugly and blackish.
no CIM - refused.
heard she has a handsome young boyfriend by the name of james from Australia.
next time, you may like ask her more.
no repeats for me.

Doesn't really matter what she used to do, as long as at the end of the day you get what you wanted ultimately. :D Anyway heard a lot about Jenny, I should try her out next time when I'm there.

Cheers

hc_wolf
12-08-2003, 10:01 AM
would like to contribute some info as well...

The other day tried Anne. Was told that she has the biggest (.)(.)

in she come, look ok...no big deal...but the wa she dress does not look like she is big..so a bit sian already...

on with the massage...not bad...

at the end of the massage come the golden question...

I say want Hj, but I want to see her boobs as well...she agreed..

when she took off...WOW!..really big....it must be the clothing...

any way, proceed with the HJ...and I rubba and suck her nipple...

I tried my luck by asking her I want to tit fuck...and she agree...yahoo...

she told me not to unload on her..I say I will try..and I did tried...
but her boobs were so shiok that I forgot and unload on her breast..

any way she is not angry....will try agin next time..

how u r not bore with this story
cheers

DieCorkStand
12-08-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by hc_wolf

I say want Hj, but I want to see her boobs as well...she agreed..

when she took off...WOW!..really big....it must be the clothing...

any way, proceed with the HJ...and I rubba and suck her nipple...

I tried my luck by asking her I want to tit fuck...and she agree...yahoo...

she told me not to unload on her..I say I will try..and I did tried...
but her boobs were so shiok that I forgot and unload on her breast..

any way she is not angry....will try agin next time..

how u r not bore with this story
cheers

Hi bro , how does she looks like ? Is she PRC ? How much does she charge ?

Kdajong99
12-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Bro 36908, your mail box is full so i can't answer your qn.

hc_wolf
12-08-2003, 12:13 PM
yes..she is a PRC....I pay her $30

DieCorkStand
12-08-2003, 02:01 PM
yes..she is a PRC....I pay her $30

Hi Bro hc_wolf,is hse pretty compare to Elle and Jenny ?

hc_wolf
12-08-2003, 05:00 PM
so so only lah....my taste may bot be your taste..have a look and see lor...no harm

giggs310010
12-08-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by DieCorkStand
Hi Bro hc_wolf,is hse pretty compare to Elle and Jenny ?

Not any better than Jenny.
I suggest you go for Jenny, give Anne a miss.

toonytoon
12-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Eden is closed starting from today.

$$noenuff
12-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Why closed? What happened?

Skye
13-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Closed? what happened?? shit

Kdajong99
13-08-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by toonytoon
Eden is closed starting from today.

Closed for good or for renovation? Hopefully not closed forever. Dunno where else to go in Holland village then....:(

DieCorkStand
13-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Hi Brothers, has any one try the shop opp. Eden ?

Since Eden is closed (Temp or permanent ?), why not we start trying nearby one ...

Any FR ?

I have tried the one just beside Eden on the same side of the road, attended by a bit above avg looking PRC,no special but good massage. Wear boxer so sian.

Learnt that the Big China on the other side of Holland V, no Special too. And the one above the ICe cream shop is a SPA for woman and very X.

Any others tat I am not aware of in Holland V ?

FireShark
13-08-2003, 04:42 PM
RE-OPEN ON 14 AUGUST 2003.

Kdajong99
14-08-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by FireShark

Which means it's reopen today. Time to revisit them before they decided to close for good. :p

DieCorkStand
14-08-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by FireShark

Hi Bro, why is it close ? Renovation or Raided and needed to get close for few days ? or others that I am not aware of ?

And is Elle still around as I am awaiting to try her for CIM ....

freewind
16-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Eden is once again opeded for business!!! :p

konsimi
16-08-2003, 12:19 PM
tried annie, breast 36c and not sagging!

thought more chio look than jenny & v keen to show off assets.

had erection at 6 oclock position when she did my butt, after that she kept brushing againt my dick head when doin my inner thigh...shiok...then sp question came.

unfornuately no fj.

$$noenuff
17-08-2003, 02:15 PM
tried annie, breast 36c and not sagging!

thought more chio look than jenny & v keen to show off assets.

had erection at 6 oclock position when she did my butt, after that she kept brushing againt my dick head when doin my inner thigh...shiok...then sp question came.

unfornuately no fj.

She is my fav...;)

However, she is quite against advertising here.;)

freewind
17-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Just came back from Eden and saw quite a few new girls there.... Any bros tried them yet??? :D

Kdajong99
18-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by freewind
Just came back from Eden and saw quite a few new girls there.... Any bros tried them yet??? :D

New recruits? New deco too? Haven been there after it's closed.

Hapidud
19-08-2003, 02:15 AM
Well well ... what do you were the reasons for the closure?
I wonder how many gals went for kopi with the authority.

Well, let's be glad that Eden is back in service with some original gals as well.

There are new gals, some Singaporeans and Vietnamees. But I still prefer PRC. I'd a peek at their rest area ... heeheee , just half a "moon" of one of the ladies bum as she got up from the bed with her dress lifted ;-D~~~ But my masseur reminded me to start my session soon ... so no time wasted ... he he he

Got with Hel##, she's good in massage; she had the skill, so I felt really relaxed. As usual, the fun started... trying the "Juagen" along the base of the "brother" to the tip of its head.

Removed her bra and the BB popped out, really liked them!!
Pulled down her panties, lift up her skirt and attack her most intimate part .... she moan and volunteered to french kiss .... very girl friend like .... she nearly came and collapse on my chest, she had to refrain further stimulation as she might scream ... hehehe ... scream of ecstasy.
So, I had to resort to play with her titties, and squeeze them tight while she also played with my nipple and start pumping real fast ... how to tahan and shot my load after 10 - 15 min of fun.

Too bad that she's not into Bj or Fj ... perhaps, you could get hold of her mobile number and book her and have those kinda fun else where. If you have done so with any of the Eden's ladies, please let me know your tips and tricks ;D

Have fun brudders .... by the way, any sight of Jenny?

freewind
20-08-2003, 01:40 AM
Been to Eden today and saw a few of the new girls there but alas all cannot make it in terms of looks. The original girls there like Annie, Helen, Lisa, Jenny..... look much better then the new ones. One's man meat is another man's poison perhaps some bros out there will like the new girls of Eden.

Kdajong99
20-08-2003, 08:33 AM
She is my fav..

However, she is quite against advertising here.

In the first place, how did she get to know abt the forum? Let alone against advertising here? :confused:

cheong ah
22-08-2003, 09:17 PM
heard that Jenny and annie are on leave, any ideas when they are back?

Hapidud
23-08-2003, 02:32 AM
Sounds like leaving for good .... "DOng Jia Bu Da , Da Xi Jia" loh ...

cheong ah
24-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Call them up yesterday and was told both of them were sick. But annie will be back next week.

24-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Hapidud
Well, let's be glad that Eden is back in service with some original gals as well.

There are new gals, some Singaporeans and Vietnamees.

Any guys got FR on the Viet gals ?

sexpig
25-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Any guys got FR on the Viet gals ?

been following this thread for quite sme time......

so is annie still working???

wanted to try her for a gd massage n JG........

fds123
26-08-2003, 06:03 AM
Went down Eden last night, wanted to have annie, but she on leave so had lisa since previous brothers here mentioned before.....

Basically the massage quite good... boobs ok.. abit sagging... but the worse part is the hj... no skill at all like jenny or others.. just wanted to rush the job and get done with it...

Furthermore, ask her how much Hj, she say $50!!! Bargained down to $30 and left..

overall, would not try her again....

Looks: 6/10 (quite a big size woman)
Boobs: 6/10
Hj: 5/10

sexpig
27-08-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by fds123
Went down Eden last night, wanted to have annie, but she on leave so had lisa since previous brothers here mentioned before.....

Basically the massage quite good... boobs ok.. abit sagging... but the worse part is the hj... no skill at all like jenny or others.. just wanted to rush the job and get done with it...

Furthermore, ask her how much Hj, she say $50!!! Bargained down to $30 and left..

overall, would not try her again....

Looks: 6/10 (quite a big size woman)
Boobs: 6/10
Hj: 5/10

Please post if any bros happens to know annie is back from her vacation.....

Happy cheonging.....

mervynwm
28-08-2003, 12:40 AM
Hi,
saw much on the forum tat Annie, Lisa, Ice and Jenny is gd.

they chio or not ??? how old ??? prefer gals below 28 yrs old...

body nice ??? shapely ??? etc...

pls advise.

Cheers.

freewind
29-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Lisa is friendly and chatty but most important of all she is the youngest there.

mervynwm
29-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Bro,
thanks...Lisa is the youngest ? Whos the prettiest ? Annie, Ice or Jenny ?

better figure ?

Cheers.

Originally posted by freewind
Lisa is friendly and chatty but most important of all she is the youngest there.

sexpig
30-08-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by cheong ah
Call them up yesterday and was told both of them were sick. But annie will be back next week.

so is annie back?????? anybros gt any idea when she will b back...???

$$noenuff
02-09-2003, 04:00 PM
In the first place, how did she get to know abt the forum? Let alone against advertising here? :confused:

Oh please

This forum is certainly not Singapore best kept secret.

vaxvms
02-09-2003, 04:43 PM
:confused:

Kdajong99
02-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Oh please

This forum is certainly not Singapore best kept secret.

yeah...and who fault issit? :rolleyes:

fds123
04-09-2003, 01:24 AM
Annie is back from china, just tried her. Actually I wanted to post a FR on her, but she mentioned to me abt a bro (her regular) here telling her everything in this forum.. so decided not to post any FR on her.

Her massage is the best amongst all the girls in Eden that I have tried... other than that, bro can read previous threads.

And to the BETRAYAL of this forum, just shut up and fcuk off!

mervynwm
04-09-2003, 10:38 AM
how much ur damage ???

she chio ?

Annie is back from china, just tried her. Actually I wanted to post a FR on her, but she mentioned to me abt a bro (her regular) here telling her everything in this forum.. so decided not to post any FR on her.

Her massage is the best amongst all the girls in Eden that I have tried... other than that, bro can read previous threads.

sexpig
04-09-2003, 07:22 PM

KNN... hw cme gt this type of Asshole dat do this type of things huh?? Bros here FR using their hard earned $$ to try out n give FR to fellow bros so that we will nt "Bai Bai" spend our $$ on Stuck up places.... but sme asshole jus want to show off that they know how to log on to the net and read FRs, to impress the gals that he understd english and gt a lot of "Frds".... wat do u get in the end???? Free HJ?? BJ????

Please bear in mind watever posted here are meant for you n your other head which do not hve a brain. (unless both your head does not have brain....kerker....)

So please do not go ard telling those gals abt FRs posted here abt them......

:mad:

$$noenuff
05-09-2003, 12:50 AM

Kdajong99 will then ask you how come she know about the forum...:rolleyes:

anyrider
05-09-2003, 11:37 AM

Totally agreed with u bro. Me kana 1 time... after posting a FR on PCC tui-na by a PRC TT, when i visit her again, she told me she know abt the FR i wrote, n she know it's me as i wrote there the amount she charge me... as i'm the only 1 she charge me that amt!!!... then it happen when some idiot, mother FK, pao-tow when asking for her servie n ask for the same price!!!! then start tell her he knows abt the charges from net and the FR i posted, what happen n the things she do.....blah... blah....blah..... damn it i kana question when i visit her again.....she die die say i'm the 1 as she charge every1 same price except me... slightly less....as she treat me like friend.....
That's y from that day onwards, no more FR from me.... dun 1 to let ppl pao-tow again.....

To those CCB BETRAYAL....SHUT UR ICBM!!!

1 2 cheong, cheong steady, ur r dick but also use ur brain!!!

dun compare price!!! if 1 2 compare price dun tell them any infro u read from the net...now i lost a cheong place for me to relex...as that gal told me she had to go back her hometown...n true enough... yesterday i go... her colleague told me that she already go back hometoen....DAMN!!!!!

AGAIN...SHUT UP N JUST DO IT!!!!

anyrider
05-09-2003, 11:38 AM

Totally agreed with u bro. Me kana 1 time... after posting a FR on PCC tui-na by a PRC TT, when i visit her again, she told me she know abt the FR i wrote, n she know it's me as i wrote there the amount she charge me... as i'm the only 1 she charge me that amt!!!... then it happen when some idiot, mother FK, pao-tow when asking for her servie n ask for the same price!!!! then start tell her he knows abt the charges from net and the FR i posted, what happen n the things she do.....blah... blah....blah..... damn it i kana question when i visit her again.....she die die say i'm the 1 as she charge every1 same price except me... slightly less....as she treat me like friend.....
That's y from that day onwards, no more FR from me.... dun 1 to let ppl pao-tow again.....

To those CCB BETRAYAL....SHUT UR ICBM!!!

1 2 cheong, cheong steady, ur r dick but also use ur brain!!!

dun compare price!!! if 1 2 compare price dun tell them any infro u read from the net...now i lost a cheong place for me to relex...as that gal told me she had to go back her hometown...n true enough... yesterday i go... her colleague told me that she already go back hometoen....DAMN!!!!!

AGAIN...SHUT UP N JUST DO IT!!!!:mad:

fds123
06-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Actually, the damages are the same, every time I go, i will pay the $70 for 1 & 1/2 hours (Body scrub + massage). But after getting Annie's massage, i will change my mind to go for $45 for 60 mins. Her body scrub skill cannot compare to Jenny's.

Body scrub - 6/10 (Lisa and Jenny better)
Massage - 9/10 (best!!)
Hj- 7/10 (Ella better)

Haven't try Helen... must try sometimes... maybe bro can tell me whether helen better than the rest...

giggs310010
12-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Actually Jenny provide tip top service before those AV or police disguise as customer.
Even since she recently came back from China, so became very consicious of whoever turns up at the front counter, she will go out to check every customers come in.
No mood to work, service not so good comparing the days when she can still give BBBJ, now no way.
She even charge $50 with bad service.
I was so disappointed with her service.
I think the rest at this shop also very consicious, can give a miss if you want.
Another formally good tui na shop to be black-listed.

CoolAlvin
15-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Actually Jenny provide tip top service before those AV or police disguise as customer.
Even since she recently came back from China, so became very consicious of whoever turns up at the front counter, she will go out to check every customers come in.
No mood to work, service not so good comparing the days when she can still give BBBJ, now no way.
She even charge $50 with bad service.
I was so disappointed with her service.
I think the rest at this shop also very consicious, can give a miss if you want.
Another formally good tui na shop to be black-listed.

You know what, i had the exact same experience as you! I got excellent service from her the last time...rubba rubba and even fingered her wet pussy.

I went down to see her last week and eventhough her massage is still fairly good. The most I got was kissing her boobs and nipples and no rubba rubba down there. She still provide HJ but it has degenerated into SOP....*sigh*.

Damage: $45 massage (one of the highest in town)
HJ: $30 (ok except for her rather less than enthusiastic participation)

Are there any other good gers in Eden that bro out there can share?

Hapidud
25-09-2003, 01:55 AM
Hado,
COuld I suggest that this thread be remove ... save my time to read other more special thread ... if this Eden place serves half-F*** special services.

I am not against Eden, as it is trying to "improve" its image to be really "clean" ... bruders had to wear white shorts nowadays ...

Besides, Anti-Vice also won't make use of such threads in Sammy boy Forum and come and gajiao those who are enjoying the real thing - massage!!!

I quite like the different styles of massage provided ... the use of hot stones was quite interesting and soothing ... for sure no special with such service ... else you leave with an inflamed dick!!

hc_wolf
25-09-2003, 04:30 PM
Ok...just to share my session with jenny yesterday...

Yes...most of you are right, but only half....

She gave me a good massage and while she was massging my brother...I sit and slowly push her head down...and gues what, she gave me a Bj.....

she did not resisit...

then I change position...I stand she kneel...

and i pump her fast by holding her head..and cum in no time...

ok hope u ur session too..

giggs310010
25-09-2003, 05:05 PM

She gave me a good massage and while she was massging my brother...I sit and slowly push her head down...and gues what, she gave me a Bj.....

she did not resisit...

Sure or Not !
Unless you did with her in the morning when no other customer's are around, then she will be more daring.

$$noenuff
25-09-2003, 11:20 PM
With the recent clamp down, so many such massage shops are so self conscious liao so its better we don't post anything about BJ and above anymore.

i_coitus
26-09-2003, 04:51 PM
hc_wolf
New Samster

she did not resisit...

HEY KID,
Thank 4 sharing but I dun think u r doin da right thing.

So you r getting all da BJ, well u must b da only lucky kid in town.

Dun get ppl into trouble n get damn place busted by AV.

KOOL MAN, STAY LOW.......jus enjoy urself lah !!!

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE ....

hc_wolf
26-09-2003, 05:14 PM
Hi,

I didnt mean to get anyone into trouble.

Sorry for any incomvinent cause...

But what i say is the Truth...

CoolAlvin
26-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Hi,

I didnt mean to get anyone into trouble.

Sorry for any incomvinent cause...

But what i say is the Truth...
I think it's best to let the matter rest...to reinterate your point again about the "special" service that you are enjoying is akin to pouring oil onto fire. Not only will you get her into trouble...the shop will be implicated and the cheongsters will hv one less place to go to. The truth is that Eden has a very nice ambience that very few tui na shops can live up to abeit their service is slightly below par recently.

I think we hv to be a little more sensitive discussing about tui na shop as the authorities are monitoring the situation very closely after receiving so much exposure from the press and media.

I understand it's rather hard to know where to draw the line as I believe hc_wolf genuinely want to share this rare gem of an info with everyone and meant no ill intention for anyone. Perhaps we can be a little more cryptic when we do our FR. How? I really don't know...

I think the best thing to do for now is to let the matter rest...

Gozz
13-10-2003, 04:28 PM
I have been 2 Eden once & was given Annie. Wow her "neh neh" is big and soft. After 40 mins massage, pop up the golden question, agreed @$30 and she proceeded. after she started, I kinda regret because its so KNN SOP & no feeling. Asked her got do FJ as I don't mind paying to F**k her but she said she doesn't do FJ. Dun koe real or not.

On the way out saw 1 slim lady & her look not bad, ask the big breatsed recep and she told me her name is Ella. Any bros tried her? I might go to find her on thursday and hopfully can get to bonk her as i really fancy making love to a lady like her .........

Gozz
13-10-2003, 04:32 PM
I have been 2 Eden once & was given Annie. Wow her "neh neh" is big and soft. After 40 mins massage, pop up the golden question, agreed @$30 and she proceeded. after she started, I kinda regret because its so KNN SOP & no feeling. Asked her got do FJ as I don't mind paying to F**k her but she said she doesn't do FJ. Dun koe real or not.

On the way out saw 1 slim lady & her look not bad, ask the big breatsed recep and she told me her name is Ella. Any bros tried her? I might go to find her on thursday and hopfully can get to bonk her as i really fancy making love to a lady like her .........

I heard from the girl at the cubicle talking about annie having a boyfrind and Ella also got one and so on..........when i was changing........maybe thats why she dun wanna get bonked. reserved !!!! Lucky fucker who can F her big neh neh everytime........

Have anyone ever bonk Ella??? plse share your "keng giam" leh....
I would appreciate these info to plan my strategy.....

tcks
14-10-2003, 03:22 PM
2 of my friends & myslf tried B4 , no special provided . But she give a good massage.

fds123
14-10-2003, 06:09 PM
Bro,

Pls look at my previous FR on Ella, just to reiterate, she doesn't allow touching from start till doing HJ! Only when i insisted then she allow some. Although i must say her massage is not bad.

axlrose
14-10-2003, 07:55 PM
Just came from eden damn packed man. Annie bz lah too bad want to tit fuck her again. Was offered ella but heard some bros say sometimes no special and can't touch. Jenny want to try again and see if now service better but bz too. They want to give me honey a local chinese but me did not take as seldom hear about her. Has any bro here tried her b4? How is she looks and service? Just had Annie last week damn shiok she was wearing skirt instead of shorts so i can finger her easily allowed me to tit fuck her and she used her nehneh to BM me and my lil bro too. Managed to lie her down and finger her til 3 fingers!!!!! Slipped my didi inside a bit and she got scared so pulled out. But overall damn gud time.

homme1979
15-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Has anyone seen her around? I had something with her, and she became very clingy and I never returned to eden because of that. But I'm still damn gian the place lah, so if she has moved on, its time to return! Especially Annie... damn big breasts!

axlrose
15-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Yeah Lucky me just managed to screw her few times and thats that. But she's really horny you just have to know how to bring it out of her. Once she gets wet man!!! But all in all she's a nice girl always let me do 2 shots for 1 1/2 hr. So any FR on Honey?

konsimi
16-10-2003, 02:00 AM
wow...axlrose....must be damn stud man...i'm sure all bro here and AV damn impressed.

you must try Ice & see if she can wear you out...better go early and take last cubicle.

axlrose
16-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Bro konsimi no lah me no stud just very horny MF!!!!! hehehehe Sorry if i offended anyone. Lisa just really knows how to make lil bro stand. :-) Who's this ice how come never heard of her that much? What's she like looks and service? Damage? Bro
konsimi if can maybe can PM me details leh. Your right Lisa always tells me to try and get the last cubicle as it's more secluded and a bit bigger but i can't see the difference.

Gozz
16-10-2003, 09:51 PM
axlrose,u "beli aik sai" leh....even put ur didi inside annie's wet pussy....wow....how does that feel??How do u managed to con her into doing so??

Is she wet and juicy?????I wish i could have such good luck like you. Just try my luck earlier today @ eden but was jam packed sia....ask for annie--booked, ask for jenny--booked,ask for lisa--booked. fed up and i left. will try again next week.

Any bros managed to bonk annie before??Saw her today when she walked out. Her neh neh very big and it would be nice if I could f**k her. Anyone's did tasted her wet pussy before?????

Rick123
17-10-2003, 06:20 PM
yo bros....went there about 6pm yesterday. PLace was dam pasked with BROs.....was given 1 at the back but all ladies was bz, recept asked me to try ICE, so thought was ok to try. FR
Look: 5/10
Tits: 6/10
Msg Skill: 5/10
HJ: 7/10
She is formly from Riverview Hotel HC. Now is working part time at Eden. HJ/BM at $50. Is it too expensive? Bros, pls advise about the rate. Thanks.

freewind
18-10-2003, 05:08 AM
Bro Axlrose you are the best man!!!! How did you manage to fuck Lisa? Me very suay, only get to finger her cunt and play with her tits. I really want to try fucking her.

Antonio
18-10-2003, 09:23 AM
Anti Vice is coming ..............................!!!!

Horchew
19-10-2003, 12:34 AM
Due to all tis stupidity postings we'll soon have 1less good plc to enjoy ourselves. PLs. keep the detrimental explicits to ur self.
Excercise constraints....... Use ur BIG as much as ur small head pls!!
If U wanna share ur experiences stick to PM only the reg. & familar bros not open to AV's reading pleasure.
Jus imagine if AV raid the plc. they can C all our faces on the camera installed in Eden, easy for them to check tapes to C who book the said gers on a particular days, then They have ur photos .

homme1979
22-10-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Horchew
Due to all tis stupidity postings we'll soon have 1less good plc to enjoy ourselves. PLs. keep the detrimental explicits to ur self.
If U wanna share ur experiences stick to PM only the reg. & familar bros not open to AV's reading pleasure.
Jus imagine if AV raid the plc. they can C all our faces on the camera installed in Eden, easy for them to check tapes to C who book the said gers on a particular days, then They have ur photos .

Although I agree with you bro, but there is no need to be too concerned with the repercussions on ourselves. We are not breaking any law. There is nothing they can do to us, so long as we sign in with our real names and IC nos. I'm sure the AV knows what's going on in these places, afterall, news that Eden and other massage joints perform extra services is not new. AV tends to act if people complain about it. So long as when the bros chiong this place, they are not unruly, patronise the restaurants around the place and keep ppl happy, no reason for AV to raid too. Just my two cents worth.

Chandler
22-10-2003, 09:14 PM
I know some of the chaps in here have mentioned Ah Girl, the receptionist once or twice in this thread. The strange thing is, nobody seems to be interested in having her massage you.

Her titties must be at least 38D. *GULP*

I teased her once over the phone whilst making a booking, asking if I could book her instead of the other chicks. She played along and said coyly that she isn't trained to do massage but was flattered that I'd asked. I told her that she could use me as a guinea pig anytime man and she exploded into giggles, promising that she would, if she ever wanted to start becoming one.

Talking to her like that and thinking of her deep deep cleavage kinda turned me on a little :p

Anyone with any "special" encounter with her? I've made it my personal mission to break her down heheh.

freewind
23-10-2003, 12:04 AM
Bro homme1979 I really envy you manage to get Lisa. Any tips you can give this bro here on how to get into Lisa's good books? Many many thanks....

Gozz
23-10-2003, 12:01 PM
Bros, my friend working at the restaurant at holland V told me Eden got raided yesterday night................AV got a few PRCs ki chia leh...........actually mi wanted to go and look for big neh neh annie but wife call ask got to fetch her......heng ah......

I think we shall stop going to eden.......after the raid, most of the girls we knew are gone......

Its better to keep it discrete if we happen to find another place to cheong next time.......Sian leh, one place less to cheong. Wonder Annie and Jenny still there?????/Any bros patronise this joint today???

Gozz
23-10-2003, 12:24 PM
I confirmed with him already.....it was raided in the day n not night.sorli...for the wrong info brothers.....

anyone heard of any "sim boon" about that or not?????Do you all think we should avoid eden now??????

F**k those AV,these people are only earning $ onli mah......if they agree and we agree, everything ok mah.Why so kaypo and LL and raid this place. There are people who go for pure massage and no hanky panky biz what.......after they do this, who dare to go??these PRCs don't need to eat meh.....then the AVs are driving this people to go into backlane and that even worse right??

CoolAlvin
23-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Gozz
Bros, my friend working at the restaurant at holland V told me Eden got raided yesterday night................AV got a few PRCs ki chia leh...........actually mi wanted to go and look for big neh neh annie but wife call ask got to fetch her......heng ah......

I think we shall stop going to eden.......after the raid, most of the girls we knew are gone......

Its better to keep it discrete if we happen to find another place to cheong next time.......Sian leh, one place less to cheong. Wonder Annie and Jenny still there?????/Any bros patronise this joint today???
Just wanted to clarify that Eden has NOT been raided. The relevant govt agency were simply doing their routine checks to ensure all documentations are in place. The regulars are still around plus a new local. A piece of advice though for all bros...the routine checks could be a prelude to something a little more nasty soon so please cheong with care, if possible, stay away from Eden for the time being.

Cheers!

Gozz
26-10-2003, 02:30 AM
Thanks coolalvin. I think it is wise to stay away from eden for the time being.........let the "hong tao" simmer down first.

Gozz
26-10-2003, 02:46 AM
So no chance to taste the big neh neh of annie or have any chance to try ella........damn the AV.

Bros, do you still think that after the check biz will be affected or not????Me worry next time go these girls "hang up and sell" leh......

gentingman
26-10-2003, 02:55 AM

NO lar,i don't think massage places are allowed to install cameras.It is against the AV laws.

tcks
28-10-2003, 12:45 PM
just been there 23/10 afternoon , no much ppl. wanted Lisa but recep say on leave , so reco a singapore girl 4me ( rain ) .

Fr :
Look : 7/10
Massage : 3/10 ( NG)
Boobs : abit saggy
HJ :$50 ( can raba ) she claim she not like PRC selling cheap. (pee buay)

fds123
28-10-2003, 10:51 PM
Heard Lisa going to quit soon because of the recent AV raid. She was in the station for a night and release the next day afternoon.

maddog2003
20-11-2003, 02:54 PM
Its been quiet here for some time. Any bros visited this place lately. Been trying to get Jenny but not available. Anyone can confirm this?

dunlop
20-11-2003, 03:02 PM
Wat happened to Jenny? Cannot get her means quit or wat?

jasper
20-11-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by dunlop

OEI!!!!! you went PARIS88 fuck liao dun pay money and ran away.. NOW THINKING OF TRYING EDEN IS IT! nomoney then go FUCK spider lah... OR once more...GO LEARN TO PCC LAH...:D

olo:o

dunlop
20-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Jasper...

why don't u go home fuck your mother and let your father ram your ass???

jasper
20-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Jasper...

why don't u go home fuck your mother and let your father ram your ass???

hmmm... nice idea....

but hor... i rather like the idea to go your home fuck all the ladies in your family leh? can give me your address so that i can go tonight.. maybe can stick my tongue into ur moms ass and dig my fingers into ur sister's pussies.. and maybe your grandma can kneel down and suck my ballsss...OR WAIT..not balls.. they are too high class for her... maybe lick my ass will be just good enuff for her..

and ur father... please get him to do something isefull.. dun just watch... he is suppose to get his mouth ready so that i can piss my yellowish HOT ginger tea for him to cool off his heatiness...

as for u?? i can only think of telling you ONCE AGAIN... go PCC while watching me fuck your mom lor;)

quick... ur house address and phone numbers... dont waste time liao... my lanjiao is so itchy for your women....

dunlop
20-11-2003, 04:19 PM
oh my address huh...come come....

41 science Park 2 #01-17....come now I am waiting.... oh man,... can't wait!!!

pls i am horny and need you badly!

Horchew
20-11-2003, 05:22 PM
tiz fucking son of a bitch dunlop damn disgusting! banish him from this forum altogether, then we can carry on with normal life.

Horchew
20-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Dunlop see my avatar? ask ur mom to enjoy my shotting cum! sure she'll enjoy the sweet taste of it, for giving birth to such a low-life loser like you!

I bet U R the toilet cleaner in Science Park!

oh my address huh...come come....

41 science Park 2 #01-17....come now I am waiting.... oh man,... can't wait!!!

pls i am horny and need you badly!

CHO515
20-11-2003, 10:30 PM

Bro,

Why Jenny. Try Annie. She's good & very big (.) (.)

But a bit of auntie face.

fds123
20-11-2003, 11:07 PM
From what i know, almost all the PRCs have quit... only left Ella and Annie.... who knows when they will be quitting too.... sigh......

jasper
21-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Dunlop see my avatar? ask ur mom to enjoy my shotting cum! sure she'll enjoy the sweet taste of it, for giving birth to such a low-life loser like you!

I bet U R the toilet cleaner in Science Park!

i think my engrish not powerful enuff..... i asked for his home address so that i can fuck his mom.... but he gave me his work address!!!! or maybe he really live in the toilet... feeding our our shit everyday...:D

Gozz
23-11-2003, 11:15 PM
Was at Eden last week and was served by Annie the big nehneh. Obviously this lady has "changed", she now dress so formal and would not allow customer to finger her anymore. I was told that most of the girls like Lisa Helen have left and the "old" batch that was left benind are Jenny, Annie and Ella.

There seems to be quite a number of new girls there, has any bros tried there recently? I have not tried them yet because I still prefer the big breast of Annie and would still stick to her.

How's ella nowadays? Have not try her....any updates from her? Anyone tried her recently?

Feli
24-11-2003, 10:36 AM
then no point going there liao.. since all become so "prim and proper".. last sat just saw a very beautiful PRC in geylang.... slim , got figure , got looks... and white porclein skin

konsimi
25-11-2003, 07:50 AM
jenny's last day is 27 nov.

Gozz
01-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Bros, anyone knows whether Jenny is still there? Anyone who knows her number don;t mind share with me??? PM me if you have it. Thanks in advance bros........

Gozz
07-12-2003, 10:58 AM
Called Eden but was told that Jenny had resigned. Any bros got her number to contact (hp no.) or anyone knows where she work now?? I kinda missed her massage and her skills and would wanna tried again.

Any bros, if you know where she work, share share leh.or even better, if you got her number, pm me please. Thanks everyone.

enjoypdm
07-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Bros, anyone knows whether Jenny is still there? Anyone who knows her number don;t mind share with me??? PM me if you have it. Thanks in advance bros........

I was there looking for Jenny too on thursday. I been there twice in Nov before she quit but tot she will stay longer. Alas she is gone. Yes I agreed she is good bit if any one got her no. PM me.

dunlop
08-12-2003, 12:45 PM
How abt Helen? Any idea where she went?

Now who are the gals servicing that Eden joint.... seem depressing now... know of any reasons?

ian_dragonboat
08-12-2003, 01:17 PM
How abt Helen? Any idea where she went?

Now who are the gals servicing that Eden joint.... seem depressing now... know of any reasons?

friend, u never give me face? have u forgetten abt our appointment last sat? :o

Gozz
08-12-2003, 09:52 PM
I think no one knows the number man....:(

What a waste...one gal lesser to cheong......:(

Horchew
09-12-2003, 01:00 AM
how wrong I was, N I alwiz thought Annie was the red hrse in Eden , follow by lisa???

ani bro. care to descrb. Jenny's looks ?

ever saw a ger with tattoo, abt 5"6 or 7. alwiz wearing tube top (atleast on the few occasions I saw her) with long hair ,below shoulder lenght. occasionally smoking at the toilet area, prob. abt B+ boobs size (cos of her tube top can est) could that be her??

dunlop
09-12-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
friend, u never give me face? have u forgetten abt our appointment last sat? :o

Sorry Ian... I was ill on thurs till sun...

ian_dragonboat
09-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Sorry Ian... I was ill on thurs till sun...

dun have to say sorry. ill cant help.
hope u recover soon.
u got my hp rite? sms me

Gozz
14-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Any bros cheong Eden lately @Holland V?? Have not been there for a while and wonder how are the gals there??? Is big neh neh (Annie) still there ? I missed my Ella......Have not "visit" her for sometime, any bros got any updates or any new development with these 2 "old" remaining gals there???

sgwillsg
24-12-2003, 12:18 PM
Any bros cheong Eden lately @Holland V?? Have not been there for a while and wonder how are the gals there??? Is big neh neh (Annie) still there ? I missed my Ella......Have not "visit" her for sometime, any bros got any updates or any new development with these 2 "old" remaining gals there???

Went in yesterday, got Alice. said just work 1month. Malaysian

Looks: 8/10 (said 23yrs, but looks late twenty)
Body: 8/10 Slim, no fat. But if you prefer fleshy, dun take this one
Boobs: A cup
Service: 9/10 good attitude, chatty.
Massage: 7/10 good, quite hard
BJ: 8/10
FJ: Yes (but didnt try this time)

When ask for BJ, she even strips, quite surprising.

Overal, good service and I enjoying the time

axlrose
24-12-2003, 02:06 PM
How much the damage? did you CIM?

E_Monster
24-12-2003, 04:32 PM
good I am going tommor ....any bro coming along

HSB2000
24-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Went today and try Alice, Malaysian

Looks: 6.5/10
body: 6.5/10 Slim
Skin: very tan but quite smooth
Boobs: A cup, long nipple.
BJ: 8/10 (w/condom) Good!!! allow fingering.

Price: HJ 50, BJ 80, FJ 100

dunlop
29-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Guess Alice is the flavour of the month...

mmmm....gonna try later.

30-12-2003, 11:01 AM
Guys,

if u like a gal's service, how can u not know how to contact her if she leaves the joint ?

Well, Jenny is now at NAGOYA (ground fl, Orchard Plaza) !!!

homme1979
28-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by sgwillsg
Went in yesterday, got Alice. said just work 1month. Malaysian

Looks: 8/10 (said 23yrs, but looks late twenty)
Body: 8/10 Slim, no fat. But if you prefer fleshy, dun take this one
Boobs: A cup
BJ: 8/10
FJ: Yes (but didnt try this time)

When ask for BJ, she even strips, quite surprising.

Overal, good service and I enjoying the time

Hey bro, are you sure she allows FJ in the shop? Any other girl there does that?

10 cc
28-01-2004, 01:52 PM
eh! was there yesterday as well, at around 545. when did u (sgwillsg) go? had alice as well, but did scrup + massage. can confirm all your ratings. but did hj only. she wants 50, i gave 40.

small a- breast. didnt allow me to touch her pussy. hj so-so only.

cheers

nirvana
28-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by 10 cc
eh! was there yesterday as well, at around 545. when did u (sgwillsg) go? had alice as well, but did scrup + massage. can confirm all your ratings. but did hj only. she wants 50, i gave 40.

cheers

bro..u back to sg liao? me same as u, change nick.
happy new year to u... in case u forget me... hello kitty..

alloyz
28-01-2004, 03:31 PM

cheers

Hi Bro, just wanted to check how much damage in all?

Was there today, but raining and forgot to check this site beforehand so didn't know any girls' name. Rather that get an ugly chick. decided to come back another day...haha

sgwillsg
28-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Hey bro, are you sure she allows FJ in the shop? Any other girl there does that?

Well, so far only her I know provide FJ in this joint.
perhaps she still new in the field, so still quite daring. (b4 she work as KTV girl)

sgwillsg
28-01-2004, 04:26 PM

cheers

bro, I went try her last month.. anyway she didnt HJ me last time, BJ all the way.

Gozz
28-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Any bros tried Ella recently???I just got back from HK and wondering any bros tried Ella before I go and try leh......try to bonk her the last time I went but she refused, only give me hj.

How about Annie???Is her neh neh as big as before??Never bonk her before, wonder anyone tried?? give some inputs leh.bros.....Thanks.

sggirls
30-01-2004, 09:57 AM
Annie is still as sweet and big as before. Annie contract will expire in few months time bcos her work permit would not be renewed. She confirmed with me liao! So for brothers who like her, hurry while stock last.

Gozz
31-01-2004, 09:45 AM
Any bros tried bonking annie before? PM me me for some tricks leh.......I heard she got b/f now izzit??

10 cc
31-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by nirvana
bro..u back to sg liao? me same as u, change nick.
happy new year to u... in case u forget me... hello kitty..

do i know u? change nick u also know me?! v scary leh...

03-02-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by sggirls
Annie is still as sweet and big as before. Annie contract will expire in few months time bcos her work permit would not be renewed. She confirmed with me liao! So for brothers who like her, hurry while stock last.

Does that mean she going back China?

$$noenuff
21-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Quite a few new girls in this joint. Heard 2 Thais and a local. Local name is yoko...anyone tried.

I tried Julie, a Thai Singapore PR. Average looking and friendly service. Allow HJ and touching.

Hapidud
22-03-2004, 12:39 AM
Besides price ... are they better than the PRCs in terms of all round of services?

homme1979
22-03-2004, 12:42 AM
Tried alice. Got fj. Must pester though. She has a nice slim figure, buttocks good to hold. But breasts a bit small. Still worth trying out lah in a tui na place. Damage 100.

CoolAlvin
22-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Any bros tried bonking annie before? PM me me for some tricks leh.......I heard she got b/f now izzit??
She HAD a boyfriend some time back but it's already history...they broke up quite awhile back. It's also true that she may have to look for a job elsewhere in June. Currently, she's staying with Jenny and Ella which is just a stone throw away from where I stayed. How do I know all these...mmm...let's just say that I am close to her.

CoolAlvin
22-03-2004, 11:19 AM
Quite a few new girls in this joint. Heard 2 Thais and a local. Local name is yoko...anyone tried.

I tried Julie, a Thai Singapore PR. Average looking and friendly service. Allow HJ and touching.
Yoko is a fairly nice and enthusiastic worker. Her massage is surprisingly strong for such a petite ger. She is easily one of the better english speaking local masseur around and click easily with her customers.

During the massage, we flirted and drop hints aplenty and after about 45 minutes of wonderful massage, we proceeded straight into our battle. We tried many variations and she was very obliging and enthusiastic! We succumbed finally to our lust and came together in a heap of sweaty flesh.

As this encounter happened quite a while back, I can't remember the exact stats of Yoko but I dun think bros here will be too disappointed.

$$noenuff
22-03-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by CoolAlvin
Yoko is a fairly nice and enthusiastic worker. Her massage is surprisingly strong for such a petite ger. She is easily one of the better english speaking local masseur around and click easily with her customers.

During the massage, we flirted and drop hints aplenty and after about 45 minutes of wonderful massage, we proceeded straight into our battle. We tried many variations and she was very obliging and enthusiastic! We succumbed finally to our lust and came together in a heap of sweaty flesh.

As this encounter happened quite a while back, I can't remember the exact stats of Yoko but I dun think bros here will be too disappointed.

Does annie know you are so close to Yoko also...:D

CoolAlvin
23-03-2004, 10:28 AM
I dun think so and I certainly hope not. I only asks for Yoko that day as Annie was off.

cheonger64
01-04-2004, 06:59 AM
Eden is a fXXked-up place!!! The good girls like Alice and Yoko never last long there. The recept damn dishonest one, call to ask for your gal, they will ask you to come then when you get there hey say make a mistake the gal just started a session with another customer and ask you to take another gal. When the gal no longer working there, they just say not working today and make you call like a million time instead of just tell you the truth. Worse was when the fat recept collected your money up front then when you left the place the cheebye china lady boss can call you and tell you to pay-up!!! I have enough of the place liao!

CoolAlvin
01-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by cheonger64
Eden is a fXXked-up place!!! The good girls like Alice and Yoko never last long there. The recept damn dishonest one, call to ask for your gal, they will ask you to come then when you get there hey say make a mistake the gal just started a session with another customer and ask you to take another gal. When the gal no longer working there, they just say not working today and make you call like a million time instead of just tell you the truth. Worse was when the fat recept collected your money up front then when you left the place the cheebye china lady boss can call you and tell you to pay-up!!! I have enough of the place liao!
I am sorry for ur bad experience there. I enjoyed the place and I find the place cosy and well maintained and the gers r fairly good with their massage and services. I hv no problems whatsoever with the recep or the lady boss and I always pay when i leave the place.

I suggests u make an appointment for the specific ger that u want and if u do still encounter problems with the recep...let me know and I will hv a word with them.

Cheers!

sggirls
05-04-2004, 04:35 PM
I always find Eden service oriented and a good place for relaxing massage. But the drawback is that it charges above market price. However, i will still patronise Eden bcos of Annie. I think she is one of the better PRC i have tried.

CoolAlvin
05-04-2004, 04:40 PM
I always find Eden service oriented and a good place for relaxing massage. But the drawback is that it charges above market price. However, i will still patronise Eden bcos of Annie. I think she is one of the better PRC i have tried.
I totally agree with u. Although their prices r a little steep...their service and especially that of Annie is top notch and this is an unbiased opinion from me. Her massage skill is one of the best, if not the best, in any tuina or massage salon I have been to.

sggirls
05-04-2004, 04:47 PM
YES, we are in the same frequency. However, sadly, all good things will end soon. Heard that she will be quitting the tuina scene soon. There is no renewal for her permit. Most probably ending Jul 04. Not too sure is it true....but if it is.....i will be really sad. Good gem is difficult to locate.

CoolAlvin
05-04-2004, 04:50 PM
YES, we are in the same frequency. However, sadly, all good things will end soon. Heard that she will be quitting the tuina scene soon. There is no renewal for her permit. Most probably ending Jul 04. Not too sure is it true....but if it is.....i will be really sad. Good gem is difficult to locate.
Yes, it is true and the same holds true for all PDMM... :(

Luckily I still can contact or visit her when I'm free... :rolleyes:

sggirls
05-04-2004, 04:56 PM
same here....she gave me her HP. But did not call her lah....dont want to get too complicated. So will enjoy while it lasts or until cannot tahan then will call her HP. haha, probably by then she has changed her HP. So i will sure PM u......

CoolAlvin
05-04-2004, 05:35 PM
same here....she gave me her HP. But did not call her lah....dont want to get too complicated. So will enjoy while it lasts or until cannot tahan then will call her HP. haha, probably by then she has changed her HP. So i will sure PM u......
Haha... :D sure bro. Like I mentioned b4, she is staying just a stone throw away from me.