PDA

View Full Version : go there for first time FR.

UndeadOrc
04-02-2003, 07:00 PM
hello, i just came back from my first "romp" at petain.

went to H17 RM i forgot but the auntie there was quite chio.
to me. i always had a mature fetish.

Cant say much but i think its true when they say sex is overated.

It feels good but not wht i thought it would be.

Blowjob was with a condom. she kissed and sucked my balls which felt great. i came but she still let me fuck her.

anyways i paid 40 dollars. was i ripped off? or do i have to bargain?

are there any chio aunties there tht do rimming? i went to look for the H16 RM19 but it was not open. maybe next time huh?

can we ask for names and tel. numbers? i would like her to come down to my hse sometimes as i dont like going there. the alleys smell like piss ( problably cos of ppl peeing into the drains at the back ) and i hate the way the old men kept staring at me.
why are they there? do they actually do anything at all? when i walked arnd b4 settling for the H17 auntie i saw some of them just leaning against the wall doing nothing. what the fuck are they there for anyways? creeps the shit out of me.

i went at arnd 6pm maybe i shld go earlier next time.. when do they open?

tmrw i think i will go back there and screw the H17 auntie again.

How old are u guys btw?

can a some1 who goes there often tell wht are the Dos and Donts
in a place like that?

and who are your favorites?

and also who gives the best service and the specialities of the aunties there.

thanks beforehand for any information tht is given, and also thanks for the time you took reading my rant if you may call it that.

Chato
04-02-2003, 11:35 PM
Bro !
So you went through your baptism of fire !
Send me a private message and I'll give you some tips on Petain.
If you don't know how to. I can answer through here.
Bye

UndeadOrc
05-02-2003, 03:59 AM
nah, i think if u answer here it would be better, cos this way other ppl can see the info as well. =)

bogyman
05-02-2003, 09:36 AM
There is an Excel File that has a room by room detail, that should get you started, but the data is old. There is a FAQ in there as well. For more updated info read the FRs and comments from the forum.

The file is at www.sammyboy.com

Have fun!

Chato
05-02-2003, 10:29 AM
Bro UndeadOrc
Well to make it more convenient and for all bros to share, I 've given reports on mature (aunties) on this Petain forum. I can recommend you H16R19,and also a Chinese lady in House 2. Please refer to my previous FR in the Petain forum.
How about the lady in H17, what room number does she have ?
As to "dos" and "don'ts" in Petain, you can always bargain a little in Petain, if let's say the price quoted is $50. You can lower it to $40. Some pros who see you are a newbie will ask you for $50, not all, but some, then you can bargain.
If you try to bargain below $40 or $30 you will give a bad impression I think and the pro might reject you (because you're spoiling her market), so it is not advisable.
I hope that helps.

fei_fei45
05-02-2003, 02:28 PM
hi bro,ya listen to bro chato..he's the man u wan to listen to if u wan some tips..another tip bro,try H24R15..great blowjob..Cheers!!

UndeadOrc
05-02-2003, 03:02 PM
i forgot wht room number the auntie was in.. it was 1 of the rooms in the back though. she's slim and has long hair.. her boobs were quite small too.

H17R(?)
NAME ??? a chinese lady
LOOKS i think i give her 7/10
BODY maybe 6/10 cos her boobs were small.
COST $40
BJ yes, but with cap
AR no
ANAL no
SERVICE i dont know wht to say abt her service yet as i dont know wht its like with the other aunties in the area. maybe whn i get more experience i will rewrite this FR.

she starts off by licking my nipples then slowly kiss down to my dick and she began licking and sucking my balls as fondled her breasts and played with her nipples. she began licking up and down the head of my dick which made me cum. but she let me have a second go so after tht we fucked in missionary and doggie position.

there, thts a more detailed FR.

also i cant open tht guide to petain file as i dont have excel, is there a notepad or MS word version of it?

thanks again for all the tips guys..

by the way, are the pros u all recommending mature? got any good mature ones to recommend? like with CIM and rimming...

fei_fei45
05-02-2003, 04:17 PM
hi bro undeadorc,u can also try H2R4..its recommended by bro chato..i haven tried it myself but bro chato say she got good service..and yes she is MATURE!!

Chato
05-02-2003, 04:33 PM
Bro Fei Fei GONG XI FA CAI !
You got what was my "missing link" the room number of
the mature lady in house 2, who has origami card designs on her door.
So her room number is Number 2. Good tip !
Can you give us a description or detailed FR on H24R15, would highly appreciate it.
Thank you !

Chato
05-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Bro UndeadOrc
with regards to your question :

"by the way, are the pros u all recommending mature? got any good mature ones to recommend? like with CIM and rimming..."

I can only confirm you H16R19 does both jobs- CIM and AR and even 69 (you have to get her early because she's ang pai), however H24R18 does that too according to my research on Petain, however the queue for her is LONGER than a PYTHON !

UndeadOrc
05-02-2003, 05:31 PM
hi i went today again, went to the H7 auntie again. her RM number is 6.

service was a bit better thn the first time i went there. she remembered me and she asked a few questions and did some flirting and also washed my dick. then she gave me a capped blowjob with ball licking and sucking i then fucked her missionary style and doggy style.

afterwards i went to look for the H22 R15 auntie that some1 mentioned. but it was not very good. blowjob was capped and there was no rimming or anything special. blowjob first then fucking, positions were missionary then doggie, then later on she got on top. i think i prefer the H7R6 one better.

H22R15
NAME xiao ping i think.
LOOKS 3/10
BODY 4/10 would be 3/10 but she has big tits
COST $30
BJ yes, with cap
AR no
ANAL no
SERVICE 7/10 better then the H7R6 auntie when i went to her the first time.

H7R6
NAME forgot to ask
LOOKS i think i give her 7/10
BODY maybe 6/10 cos her boobs were small.
COST $40
BJ yes, but with cap
AR no
ANAL no
SERVICE 6/10 for first time then 7/10 for second time.

by the way, is it safe to do 69 or BBJ with the pros over there? i heard its possible to contract STDs from oral sex.

also H16 was not open again.. is it only open in the morning?
maybe will try H24R18 next time.

any1 can write a FR for the H2 origami door pro?

Chato
05-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Bro UndeadOrc
Great report !
I am somewaht confused, the lady you are talking about is House 7 or House 17 Room 6 ???, please let us know.
Also I think you got H24R15 instead of H22R15, because H22R15 is Ah Mei and she gives BBJ and AR, so it is impossible that H2215 has a lady by the name Xia Ping.
Bro, sorry to correct, but I think your House numbers are incorrect.
Bro, with regards to BBJ to 69 it can always be a risk. If you can avoid it, better.
With regards the "origami" lady, she is H2R4 as bro Fei Fei confirmed.
She has long black hair to her waist, natural style (not rebonding).
She begins washing your didi and ass and balls. Then she proceeds with with a health centre massage for 5 minutes including baby powder and twisting and bending your joints.
Later she will do AR , very shiok, and will follow by BBJ.
If you can tahan she will finish you off in FJ.

fei_fei45
06-02-2003, 12:31 AM
Hey Bro UnDeadorc,H16 i tik still having new year break,tats y not open..u quite power also lehz..1 day call 2 pros..i tik u can go look for H16R19 given ur stamina..sure u find it shiok!!

fei_fei45
06-02-2003, 12:34 AM
sorry bro chato,cant give a FR on her coz haven tried her..she was recommend to me by an auntie in the same hse when i ask her for bj..she say she dun do bj and recommend mi to H24R15..say she quite accomdating..can do alot of things...

fei_fei45
06-02-2003, 12:39 AM
good luck to u bro undeadorc if u wan to try her coz i dun know u must wait how long then reach your turn..everytime i go,her door sure closed 1 and the queue outside her door like queuing up for NDP tickets...

UndeadOrc
06-02-2003, 08:31 PM
hello, been gone for awhile, and sorry i made a typo in my first few posts, the hse number is actually 7.

yea, its not 17, but hse 7.

and thanks for the feedback and tips.

i will try out the aunties u all mention the next time i go there.