PDA

View Full Version : Knn Lj Boss

Pages : [1] 2

HuGoBoSs21
07-02-2003, 03:42 AM
Wednesday nite i went there wif a friend. As we both bored like fuck, we wanted to go try BOSS. Then we got the 2 dumb recepts to get us a mummy. They got us Kim. Than we waited 10-15 mins for two charbohs to come. Vivian was my girl. Buay pai lah. at least she kisskiss me laji here n there and let me touch than xchange number ask me go chiong with her. My friend's one called Jeslyn, KNN! ATTITUDE LIKE FUCK! Suan siao us than still so proud sae even though her neh neh small her neh ji still very nice! My friend din even ruba her nehneh den he stupid no small change give $50. But at least me got touch her neh when she offered to show us her super nipple lah :D. Bros, can you all tell me? If that girl sit with me for awhile but i think she is fucked up and i ask her to hong kan must pay anot?! I hope not coz that Jeslyn really fucked up. KNN. i want to vomit blood liao.

berg51
07-02-2003, 03:54 AM
U are so blur!! Just give a small amt will do. Unless u have lots of money to throw.

cyberguy
07-02-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by berg51
U are so blur!! Just give a small amt will do. Unless u have lots of money to throw.

It has been sometime sionce BOSS were condemned by the bros here...heard they got SG girls working there...

ANyway, Hugoboss21, u can just give a $20 then ask her go fly kite and dun come back again.

sexking
07-02-2003, 06:34 AM
i think its very personnal.. if u like can suan her back.. u can accept her suan but still touch her neh!.. i think yu r looking her 2 cakes and eat it.. so nice.. somemore she suppose to be ur friend cha bo.. u go and touch!...

R2D2
07-02-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by sexking
i think its very personnal.. if u like can suan her back.. u can accept her suan but still touch her neh!.. i think yu r looking her 2 cakes and eat it.. so nice.. somemore she suppose to be ur friend cha bo.. u go and touch!...

Hugoboss if you touch her neh neh then it might be good if you could compensate her something. of coz, if you feel she's not the picky type or "do for fun" type then no need to pay lor. unless of coz her attitude really sucks and you or your friend hasn't touched her neh neh, then you can put your foot down and not pay her at all. it really depends on the situation.

HuGoBoSs21
07-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Yeah i think you're right. Anyway I'm a greenhorn in the nightclub industry. So thank you all for the comments :D

Tonight going back there to finish the unfinish business and liquor LOL

Ah Dez
07-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
Wednesday nite i went there wif a friend. As we both bored like fuck, we wanted to go try BOSS. Then we got the 2 dumb recepts to get us a mummy. They got us Kim. Than we waited 10-15 mins for two charbohs to come. Vivian was my girl. Buay pai lah. at least she kisskiss me laji here n there and let me touch than xchange number ask me go chiong with her. My friend's one called Jeslyn, KNN! ATTITUDE LIKE FUCK! Suan siao us than still so proud sae even though her neh neh small her neh ji still very nice! My friend din even ruba her nehneh den he stupid no small change give $50. But at least me got touch her neh when she offered to show us her super nipple lah :D. Bros, can you all tell me? If that girl sit with me for awhile but i think she is fucked up and i ask her to hong kan must pay anot?! I hope not coz that Jeslyn really fucked up. KNN. i want to vomit blood liao.

Give her $10 and ask her to toilet to makeup.

skysonic83
07-02-2003, 07:39 PM
Girl no touch hor...dun need $$ at all...If got touch give the standard pricing $30...

Power de neh...u ask her hong kan and use her bleddy blane to think how to make up!!!

LOL....Reccomended!!K2,the mummy quite alrite~~~but the girls~~more power de ma...

HuGoBoSs21
08-02-2003, 04:45 PM
last night i went there again. My friend change girl liao buay pai. I called back the same girl. She really is a flower vase. Only hug and kisskiss me alittle and touch abit here and there. But she is very nice to me. Damn it i sot tio her liao.. fuck :(

Ah Dez
08-02-2003, 07:21 PM
last night i went there again. My friend change girl liao buay pai. I called back the same girl. She really is a flower vase. Only hug and kisskiss me alittle and touch abit here and there. But she is very nice to me. Damn it i sot tio her liao.. fuck :(

Sot tio? ?

Her job is to make you Sot Tio her. . . once you Sot tio her. . . you are the ROBERT! ! or CHAI TAO for her.

That the main point of the business! ! ! the boss of the ktv want good girls. .. why? ? no because he wants to look at them, but because he want the girls to make the customer come back again. . .

If you think Boss got pretty girls. . . then you should try K3. . . Even i near tio sot. . . . oh. . . My Janice. . . .

HuGoBoSs21
08-02-2003, 10:57 PM
sexking i don't get you, what you trying to say. what looking her 2 cakes and eat it

seven6
09-02-2003, 01:47 PM
i agree with ah dez that juz give her 10 dollar will do for "super vase". it is very hard for me to give 50, unless her service super good or we got chemistry. but that very hard for spore ktv scene. so spend wisely guys.

gigx
09-02-2003, 03:12 PM
Went to Boss last wednesday with 5 of my friends. it wasn't really a bad place. the girls which i personally feel, are more pretty than most other KTVs. Anyway, the price there is pretty reasonable also. one henessy at $298 + tips + fruits + snacks + others = not more than $385. tips to girls range frm $40 ~ $80. anyway, the mummy serving us that night was Esther. Pretty stuck-up attitude one. If possible, try not to get her service. But some of her girls are daring and very pretty ones.

The one I got was

Number: 209
Name: Kelly
Looks: 6/10
Boops: 35C (big!!)
Height: 1.72m.
Weight: 56kg.
Service:Lap dancing,fingering, squeezing etc.

If you like big boops and don't mind a little more flesh. You can try her. As for me, I prefer slim girls with small boops. I wanted to change in the first place. But mummy told me that Kelly is one of the "ang pai" there and is very daring in service. (*Shrugz*, guess I have made the wrong decision not to change man....)

Another major turn off is that the girls there butterfly less than 5~10 mins. Notice the usual routine schedule by them is like :

11:00p.m - Introduce, sit and chat...blar blar...etc.
11:15p.m - Disappear/butterfly off.
12:25a.m - Come back,Start doing lap dancing,taking off clothes.
12:40a.m - Disappear/butterfly off.
01:35a.m - Come back,Nothing much.Very quiet,Chat etc.
01:45a.m - Disappear/butterfly off.
02:20a.m - Mummy come in for her tips.(We gave only $30 for her medicore service & attitude).
02:25a.m - All girls gathered back to collect their tips. (I gave my girl only $40 tips because of her frequently disappearing act).

I spend 3/4 of my night there singing,drinking and watching lap dancing of the other girls with my friends.

(*Justifing by satisfaction on your girl. You don't pay her too much if they don't stay or do much for you.*). All my other friends don't have much luck also, their girls follow the same routine like mine. All except for one. A malay girl (Looks quite alright) stay with one of my friend for almost the whole entire night. (except for the occasional toilet breaks). Service very good. Strip, sit/dancing on my friend lap almost naked (allows frenching,fingering,sucking on tits etc..). Maybe that night she doesn't have much request from other rooms.

Notice that most of the girls working there are Chinese and not much Malay girls. Perhaps that's why Chinese there are more in hot demand as compare to the Malays there. On the way out, saw a few other Malay girls coming out from the toilet. Very very pretty and exotic looks. Don't know if they are as daring as the one my friend have a not. Hum.....

Qns: Would I go back there again?

Ans: Yes. But I would want to see some Malay girls in actions instead.

There is one funny TNC (Terms and Conditions) which I still remember from No.209 before I left that place. She told me:"You can always ask me come out next time, however no go your house, no go my house, no go any hotels. Can only go eat or chat chat only." Laughing back at her comments, I deleted her handphone number. hah..

gigx
09-02-2003, 03:40 PM
:D. Bros, can you all tell me? If that girl sit with me for awhile but i think she is fucked up and i ask her to hong kan must pay anot?! I hope not coz that Jeslyn really fucked up. KNN. i want to vomit blood liao. [/B]

I guess we went the same night. Just didn't know who you are.. hehe... anyway. one of my friend had her 1st girl rejected as he say that she's a bit too thin and skinny. I wanted to slap his head coz I feel that she's a pretty good looking girl + that micro mini skirt & long slendering legs. (*wooohooo... kinda like my type of girl*). Kinda regretted not changing with her coz my one is a meaty flesh one. (*sighzz*). He requested mummy to change one for him. I think he did touch a bit n there, before the girl butterfly off. By the end of the night, that girl didn't come back for tips. (*lucky bastard right?*) so he only tip for the 2nd girl.

Her replacement girl is one hell of a stunner. By far one of the prettiest girl working there. But it turn out to be a disappointment for him instead. The moment she sat on his lap, he wanted to undress her and dig her, she told my friend she's on period. It's probably an excuse for her to decline my friend's approach on her. Coz I did feel a bit of her butt brushing against my hand. (*tight small room, so cannot blame me.*). Feels like she's wearing G-String!! Claim from her that she's a mix-baba.

Name: Sherlyn
Number:922
Height: 1.6m
Looks: 9/10 (stunner!)
Service: 2/10
Availiability: Work only twice every 1 month.

By the end of the night she came back for her tips, my blockhead friend actually wanted to just give her $50 for her service. But she asked for more. I don't know why that idiot actually go fork out another $30 for her (*total $80*). Perhaps it's her stunning looks which mesmerize him completely. Saying she will be back after collecting tips from the rest of the rooms, promising to make it up for my friend. In the end, never appear back to our room again. Fwah..........

etnic
09-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by seven6
i agree with ah dez that juz give her 10 dollar will do for "super vase". it is very hard for me to give 50, unless her service super good or we got chemistry. but that very hard for spore ktv scene. so spend wisely guys.

Aha bro seven6! Now, I know which girl you think got super good service liao :D

I very rarely go above $50 unless of coz special occasion, then maybe tip a bit more to improve service level in future.

CanYouF
09-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by etnic
Aha bro seven6! Now, I know which girl you think got super good service liao :D

I very rarely go above $50 unless of coz special occasion, then maybe tip a bit more to improve service level in future.

going above 50 bucks for a KTV gal just for rubba rubba is too much lah, unless you are investing for long tern and even that...well also not worth it lah....unless got any BJ, FJ or HJ then can up the tips...otherwise....no way jose!

imagine you can get a whatever J for less than 40 sing bucks in malaysia and quality of gals are much better...

so bros, dun be blinded by the girl and go overboard, just tell them to fuck off if they demand more

need to save ur bullets for more cheongs, yah? :D

HuGoBoSs21
09-02-2003, 06:07 PM
wah your friend's girl really abit too much sia. Ask for more tips and than still promise to come back when she actually didn't? Fuck man.. You served by which mummy? That night i came alittle late. about 12. hehe

HuGoBoSs21
09-02-2003, 06:09 PM
CanYouF you're right! I can't agree more with you man..but i tio sot by a girl there :( I think i becoming chai tao liao

CanYouF
09-02-2003, 06:15 PM
CanYouF you're right! I can't agree more with you man..but i tio sot by a girl there :( I think i becoming chai tao liao

it's easy and common to tio sot by a gal, anyone who ever goes to KTV will have that kind of experience b4, however common sense still has to prevail, just have to keep urself in control :)

HuGoBoSs21
09-02-2003, 06:21 PM
Yeah..Thanks for the good advice! This friday going BOSS again hehe.

etnic
09-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Have you tried going to other KTVs and playing the girls there? My opinion is that once you play enough girls, they won't seem so special anymore. I only tio sot those who are very playable, can't resist going to see them more often :D. And even then, I still make it a point not to go to one place exclusively.

CanYouF
09-02-2003, 06:37 PM
ya hugoboss, dun keep going back to BOSS, join etnic's KEFOS and go where no one has gone before.. :D

pauper
09-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by CanYouF
ya hugoboss, dun keep going back to BOSS, join etnic's KEFOS and go where no one has gone before.. :D

Hilo all
me new here and wanted to 'sign up'

gigx
09-02-2003, 09:42 PM
wah your friend's girl really abit too much sia. Ask for more tips and than still promise to come back when she actually didn't? Fuck man.. You served by which mummy? That night i came alittle late. about 12. hehe

Yo boss,

Yeah man.. we are serve by mummy no.9 the infamous Esther.
I went at about 11:00p.m.

marcmedow
09-02-2003, 09:53 PM
went boss on 5 ocassions last year and opinon is that the malay gals are more happening. always enjoy myself more when they sit with me. more playable. the chinese most have bf outside so will not do much. just there to earn some quick bucks only.

gigx
09-02-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by marcmedow
went boss on 5 ocassions last year and opinon is that the malay gals are more happening. always enjoy myself more when they sit with me. more playable. the chinese most have bf outside so will not do much. just there to earn some quick bucks only.

True enough. my perception on malay girls working in KTVs is that they are always more willing and more daring to please you. Ever since I went to KL nite club. It totally change... :)

HuGoBoSs21
10-02-2003, 12:23 AM
what's KEFOS?? Wah lau you all 2 laojiao must teach me leh!!! i lagi cham lah...wahahaha LOL . how come i tio sot by girl. no girl sot tio by me LOL

HuGoBoSs21
10-02-2003, 12:25 AM
gigx i was served by mummy no.2 Kim. She is alright lah. Esther is fucked up? Change mummy lah. I ask my friends which girls nice to play than intro you guys.

etnic
10-02-2003, 12:50 AM
what's KEFOS?? Wah lau you all 2 laojiao must teach me leh!!! i lagi cham lah...wahahaha LOL . how come i tio sot by girl. no girl sot tio by me LOL

Wah lau, you act blind izzit. My sig below not prominent enough is it? :)

As to why no girl sot tio by you, I can't give you definite answer until we've met and I see your face...heh heh

HuGoBoSs21
10-02-2003, 04:38 AM
wahahahahha paiseh lao eh i just found out wad KEFOS meant. Ok loh next time let you see my face.

cheongkid
10-02-2003, 04:51 AM
going above 50 bucks for a KTV gal just for rubba rubba is too much lah, unless you are investing for long tern and even that...well also not worth it lah....unless got any BJ, FJ or HJ then can up the tips...otherwise....no way jose!

imagine you can get a whatever J for less than 40 sing bucks in malaysia and quality of gals are much better...

so bros, dun be blinded by the girl and go overboard, just tell them to fuck off if they demand more

need to save ur bullets for more cheongs, yah? :D
yup, totally agreed with you. dun spoil the market, just reward them accordingly unless you are the "BIG CARROT"!

P.S. bro CYF, when going lixin again?

gerald80
10-02-2003, 03:52 PM
actually i think boss is one of the more 'playable' types of ktv.
jus depends on ur luck. been there quite a number of times liao and almost always end up with diff result.

soemtimes damn sian but there r times when its damn shiok! lol
so i think its more a matter of buying toto and see who kenna 1stprize as to consolation lor.

CanYouF
11-02-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
yup, totally agreed with you. dun spoil the market, just reward them accordingly unless you are the "BIG CARROT"!

P.S. bro CYF, when going lixin again?

bro cheongkid, anytime u on lixin, i on too!! :D let's see, maybe this thursday??

seven6
11-02-2003, 07:57 PM
bro cheongkid, anytime u on lixin, i on too!! :D let's see, maybe this thursday??

i on also... cheongkid so are u organising?? keep us inform

cheongkid
11-02-2003, 09:16 PM
this thursday cannot lah, cheong too much liao, must rest a while (physically & financially). have to wait till payday...*sigh*. maybe on the 27th. will inform you guys again.

etnic
12-02-2003, 05:15 AM
Erm, 27th is a bit too near to our revisit to Stages leh. Siong-ness. But ooo boy, am I tempted :D

CanYouF
12-02-2003, 05:30 AM
ya....i think have to rest before the next visit to stages...or lixin :)

HuGoBoSs21
12-02-2003, 05:19 PM
ya....i think have to rest before the next visit to stages...or lixin :)

where's stages? fun anot? hehe

seven6
12-02-2003, 06:28 PM
stages quite good and fun... utilmately still depends on the crowd u hang out with.

seven6
12-02-2003, 06:29 PM
paiseh location at goldhill plaza...

Stages or Lixin which one should i choose???? alamak very hard to choose.

etnic
12-02-2003, 06:33 PM
If you choose lixin, still have to choose Stages in the end coz the bottle is under your name. Don't tell me you wanna throw it away :p

HuGoBoSs21
12-02-2003, 11:36 PM
seven6 icic.. Thanks for the info.. etnic cheongkid and CanYouF you guys in the working sector already? Sort of new here.. heez :D

CanYouF
12-02-2003, 11:41 PM
seven6 icic.. Thanks for the info.. etnic cheongkid and CanYouF you guys in the working sector already? Sort of new here.. heez :D

me, cheongkid, seven6 and etnic all working liao.... what about u?
we have a few students in our group too....

CanYouF
12-02-2003, 11:41 PM
paiseh location at goldhill plaza...

Stages or Lixin which one should i choose???? alamak very hard to choose.

choose what choose?....just go for BOTH! :D

CanYouF
12-02-2003, 11:43 PM
where's stages? fun anot? hehe

unlike XTD, i would like to think stages deserve a second visit....at least to finish the leftovers we have there :)

etnic
12-02-2003, 11:46 PM
Well, we're not Working Men(WM) ;)
But yeah, we have jobs so we're working men.

Difference is in the caps, heh heh...

gambit71
12-02-2003, 11:58 PM
Hi, new in this forum but been to Boss and unless mistaken, sat with Sherlyn before, slim, sharp nose, nice eyes.
trick is for first visit to sit back and enjoy, and use another girl to play with. she tends to be competitive, so if you play your cards rite, she will initiate later.
hope it helps, constructive criticism about my post appreciated.

HuGoBoSs21
12-02-2003, 11:59 PM

me still studying loh. next yr graduate than army liao

HuGoBoSs21
13-02-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by gambit71
Hi, new in this forum but been to Boss and unless mistaken, sat with Sherlyn before, slim, sharp nose, nice eyes.
trick is for first visit to sit back and enjoy, and use another girl to play with. she tends to be competitive, so if you play your cards rite, she will initiate later.
hope it helps, constructive criticism about my post appreciated.

Sorry gambit i don't quite get you here. By the way this Sheryln i also heard before. Under which mummy?

etnic
13-02-2003, 12:02 AM

You pay ah? :p

gambit71
13-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Esther got her for me, donno which mummy sherlyn actually under.
First time, Sherlyn was in and out of the room in 15 min, so mummy got me another. Second girl was proactive, and was sitting on me lap, kissing me when Sherlyn came back in. She came back sit beside me, and second girl back off, during which time Sherlyn stood up, 'lost' balance and sat on me, grinding a little.
After second girl left, she took all the initiative :D
For subsequent visits, she was err... very full of leadership qualities LOL
of course, i haven't been there for a while, so dun noe if its the same girl.....
Good luck

HuGoBoSs21
13-02-2003, 01:09 AM
Esther got her for me, donno which mummy sherlyn actually under.
First time, Sherlyn was in and out of the room in 15 min, so mummy got me another. Second girl was proactive, and was sitting on me lap, kissing me when Sherlyn came back in. She came back sit beside me, and second girl back off, during which time Sherlyn stood up, 'lost' balance and sat on me, grinding a little.
After second girl left, she took all the initiative :D
For subsequent visits, she was err... very full of leadership qualities LOL
of course, i haven't been there for a while, so dun noe if its the same girl.....
Good luck

Esther mummy no.8 i think. Anyway this friday i'll be going down there again. Will give the bros here a FR provided Vivian is not working. Coz at Boss i only got eyes for Vivian hehe.

gerald80
13-02-2003, 03:02 AM
Esther mummy no.8 i think. Anyway this friday i'll be going down there again. Will give the bros here a FR provided Vivian is not working. Coz at Boss i only got eyes for Vivian hehe.

yo bro boss, can help me see if karen is still working there. she quite big boobs one but face not chio, however her service so far was quite gd to me:p

HuGoBoSs21
13-02-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by gerald80
yo bro boss, can help me see if karen is still working there. she quite big boobs one but face not chio, however her service so far was quite gd to me:p

karen from which mummy?

gerald80
13-02-2003, 12:58 PM
karen from which mummy?

If i not wrong should be mummy no. 2
but then again, there the gers mostly under all the mummys. hehe

HuGoBoSs21
14-02-2003, 01:39 AM
If i not wrong should be mummy no. 2
but then again, there the gers mostly under all the mummys. hehe

mummy no.2 is Kim. ok no prob. I go there is look for Kim wan hehe.

seven6
14-02-2003, 09:05 PM

u think i earning premium like some pple huh.... i living on tips.

CanYouF
14-02-2003, 10:06 PM
u think i earning premium like some pple huh.... i living on tips.

the escort profession earns a lot u know :)

seven6
15-02-2003, 11:14 AM
the escort profession earns a lot u know :)

ya lor that why he can chiong here chiong there chiong everywhere and now still go INTERNATIONAL today.

CanYouF
15-02-2003, 01:23 PM
ya lor that why he can chiong here chiong there chiong everywhere and now still go INTERNATIONAL today.

plus he can afford to have emergency activation :)

HuGoBoSs21
15-02-2003, 03:07 PM

Karen not working last night

gambit71
15-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Hi Boss,

managed to try Sherlyn last nite?

HuGoBoSs21
15-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Went in about 11.30pm, 3 friends were already there. The girls were all from Eva. As usual, Eva got a lanjiao attitude so i fuck care her. She got me a girl called Jobelle, 25 yrs old. Sit with me 15 mins, I can't be bothered to touch her cause too old, but alright looking lah. Than after she left i change girl. This one called Jovorn. Not sure if it is her real name but here's the FR

Number: forgot liao paiseh
Name: Jovorn
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Service: 9/10 (lapping, squeezing, lar chee, HJ etc)
Boobs: quite small hehe but got very nice karcheng

Jovorn came in, sit with me for not more than 10 mins than started playing five ten with me. Loser strip so in the end she took off everything. WOW man! I tell you her g-string damn sexy. After that she went off and came back 2 to 3 times than started lapping. She took off her top and smashed my face into her boobs than after which i groped her ass ans suck her neh tao until song song. She initiated a HJ. I didn't do it cause all my friends there not playing with their girls so i abit paiseh. Anyway one of them attached to my friend so the more i dowan to play. Anyway Jovorn is very playable! Good attitude too and she mentioned, she's hard up for cash heh.

HuGoBoSs21
15-02-2003, 03:34 PM
Hi Boss,

managed to try Sherlyn last nite?

Gambit nope I didn't try. Wanted to get her but her mummy buay gum with Eva. Mummy no. 9 and no. 2 is gum so if you call mummy no. 2 can get sherlyn. Damn wasted loh..wanted to get Sherlyn

etnic
17-02-2003, 10:30 AM
plus he can afford to have emergency activation :)

This premium joke might give people the wrong impression of me :( One day must prove to you guys that I'm living on tips also. Don't believe, come out, lim kopi and compare bank books, income tax assessment, etc...

We bet who earn more. Losers pay for winner's KTV outings till the end of the year *evil grinz*

seven6
18-02-2003, 11:27 PM
This premium joke might give people the wrong impression of me :( One day must prove to you guys that I'm living on tips also. Don't believe, come out, lim kopi and compare bank books, income tax assessment, etc...

We bet who earn more. Losers pay for winner's KTV outings till the end of the year *evil grinz*

CYF u bring your assessment n compared with etnic and audit the comparison for u guys... then loser paid for the ktv for the winner n me.. cheap fees rite

CanYouF
19-02-2003, 12:32 AM
CYF u bring your assessment n compared with etnic and audit the comparison for u guys... then loser paid for the ktv for the winner n me.. cheap fees rite

y dun the whole KEFOS have an income tax assessment and see...kekekeke :)

etnic
19-02-2003, 12:46 AM
y dun the whole KEFOS have an income tax assessment and see...kekekeke :)

Quite sure that I'll only be better off than the students. But then again, students don't have income tax assessments to compare against :D

HuGoBoSs21
19-02-2003, 03:24 AM
Eh you all no go BOSS 1 ah? Me 1st time post FR give some feed back leh :(

etnic
19-02-2003, 03:46 AM

Feeling insecure hah? :D

Ok, I give feedback. Your FR is very good and informative. Well Done!!! Keep it cumming...

Unfortunately, I can't discuss much with you since never been to Boss myself. Maybe end April....*sighz*

gerald80
19-02-2003, 01:36 PM

Actually BOSS gers there all quite standard one lah.
THey come in sit for 15mins, then butterfly for abt an hour.
later come back try and act 'ke lian' then start to do lap dance/strip/sometimes HJ...etc to make up for the 'dissappearing act'

Then when u abit 'song' liao, they butterfly again.But when they come back this time round, usually is jus sit there like 'hua ping'.
If not then is come back to collect tips.

gerald80
19-02-2003, 01:37 PM
By the way, u got help me check whether karen still working there?

:)

HuGoBoSs21
20-02-2003, 01:31 AM
By the way, u got help me check whether karen still working there?

:)

Gerald i ask liao she only told me she not there that day. So i guess she should be still working

Mr.sarawak
20-02-2003, 03:37 AM
i been there once last year.the gal there damn daring.go in the room straightaway bbbj .there is the 1st time i get my threesome too if u can sweet talk the gal n if they like u.

gerald80
20-02-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Mr.sarawak
i been there once last year.the gal there damn daring.go in the room straightaway bbbj .there is the 1st time i get my threesome too if u can sweet talk the gal n if they like u.
Hm.........how come i go so many times also no such treatment?!?!!?
lol....either u damn bloody yan dao with big kukubird or u tip like few hundred $$.:D

Mr.sarawak
20-02-2003, 03:47 AM
never tip somemore.....not even a cent.give the gal she dont want.maybe that the gal itchy la..need some good job on her p###y.

HuGoBoSs21
24-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Feeling insecure hah? :D

Ok, I give feedback. Your FR is very good and informative. Well Done!!! Keep it cumming...

Unfortunately, I can't discuss much with you since never been to Boss myself. Maybe end April....*sighz*

haha etnic dun suan me lah...i 1st time do FR. Anyway get KEFOS to organise outing to BOSS lah :D

etnic
25-02-2003, 12:22 AM
haha etnic dun suan me lah...i 1st time do FR. Anyway get KEFOS to organise outing to BOSS lah

No suan you lah? I was being sincere :)

KEFOS right now no organiser who is lao jiao at Boss so how to organise? Some more I jio you to be organiser to Boss via PM but you never reply :(

gerald80
25-02-2003, 12:53 AM
No suan you lah? I was being sincere

KEFOS right now no organiser who is lao jiao at Boss so how to organise? Some more I jio you to be organiser to Boss via PM but you never reply

Can ask marcmedow mah....he also lao jiao there.:)

etnic
25-02-2003, 01:04 AM
Can ask marcmedow mah....he also lao jiao there.:)

Think I did. But need at least 2 organisers for the nite. Maybe bro Kannina :)

HuGoBoSs21
25-02-2003, 03:19 AM
No suan you lah? I was being sincere :)

KEFOS right now no organiser who is lao jiao at Boss so how to organise? Some more I jio you to be organiser to Boss via PM but you never reply :(

etnic paiseh paiseh didn't read your PM. anyway i replied liao hehe.

cheongkid
25-02-2003, 11:03 AM
haha etnic dun suan me lah...i 1st time do FR. Anyway get KEFOS to organise outing to BOSS lah :D
CO etnic nowadays too busy docking his spaceship at the international space station...

:p

etnic
25-02-2003, 02:01 PM
CO etnic nowadays too busy docking his spaceship at the international space station...

Nonsense :p
Mission control has grounded me for the next 2 weeks. The prolonged exposure to weightlessness is not good for my back.

HuGoBoSs21
25-02-2003, 07:13 PM

cheongkid dun worry man. etnic just pm-ed me. He's back with a vengeance to bring KEFOS to greater heights hehe :D

CanYouF
26-02-2003, 01:13 AM
cheongkid dun worry man. etnic just pm-ed me. He's back with a vengeance to bring KEFOS to greater heights hehe :D

we can always trust etnic to make us rise to the occasion :)

etnic
26-02-2003, 01:21 AM
we can always trust etnic to make us rise to the occasion :)

Errr...last thing I want to do is make men rise to the occasion :p

HuGoBoSs21
27-02-2003, 08:26 PM
Went down to boss last night with some friends. Was entertained by the same mummy which is mummy No.2 Kim. Really very disappointed and sad last night. Wanted to look for the same girl that i had the previous occasions but Kim brought in another girl as Vivian was not around. Really very sad to find out the girl i sat with last night, was my friend. Long lost friend so called. Really very sad sia. Don't know why she can be like that. Even offer to do BJ for customers. If you just flower vase ok lah, but knn BJ. BBBJ sumore i think. Really very sad loh. Anyway, I'm very sorry bros, can't share this information about with you guys. Try to understand me. If you're friend work in this line how you feel. really cheng xim.. no mood

gambit71
27-02-2003, 10:05 PM
Hi Boss,
noe how you feel, have some gal friends in this line as well, personal friends. Try to put yourself in their shoes, its not easy to even be a flower vase at ktv, much less offer other things. I have no sympathy for those in the line just to buy the good things in life, or support drug habit, but remember there are genuine cases who really need $ fast and bad, so easiest way out is this..... sad but true. How else to raise big sum in short time? Ktv has its advantage, because of price not easily accessable to general public, so there is still some degree safety regards to bumping into relatives...
think about it, and bounce back, we each chose our paths.
btw, esther tells me she has new batch of gals in, maybe it can serve as a distraction for you from this unpleasant incident.
cheers....
============
With wind and cloud;
the dragon will make
By wind and cloud;
the dragon will break

CanYouF
28-02-2003, 12:31 AM
Went down to boss last night with some friends. Was entertained by the same mummy which is mummy No.2 Kim. Really very disappointed and sad last night. Wanted to look for the same girl that i had the previous occasions but Kim brought in another girl as Vivian was not around. Really very sad to find out the girl i sat with last night, was my friend. Long lost friend so called. Really very sad sia. Don't know why she can be like that. Even offer to do BJ for customers. If you just flower vase ok lah, but knn BJ. BBBJ sumore i think. Really very sad loh. Anyway, I'm very sorry bros, can't share this information about with you guys. Try to understand me. If you're friend work in this line how you feel. really cheng xim.. no mood

you can feel sad, disappointed.... if it is indeed a good friend, perhaps you can help her out. Regardless, just remember that this line is still considered a valid occupation and people have various reasons to be in this line... If it makes you feel bad, just tell her that you feel awkward and you prefer another girl and be done with it.

It is important not to maintain a selfish attitude that your frens cannot work in this line and others can.

till then, happy cheonging! :)

HuGoBoSs21
28-02-2003, 02:23 AM
Hi Boss,
noe how you feel, have some gal friends in this line as well, personal friends. Try to put yourself in their shoes, its not easy to even be a flower vase at ktv, much less offer other things. I have no sympathy for those in the line just to buy the good things in life, or support drug habit, but remember there are genuine cases who really need $ fast and bad, so easiest way out is this..... sad but true. How else to raise big sum in short time? Ktv has its advantage, because of price not easily accessable to general public, so there is still some degree safety regards to bumping into relatives...
think about it, and bounce back, we each chose our paths.
btw, esther tells me she has new batch of gals in, maybe it can serve as a distraction for you from this unpleasant incident.
cheers....
============
With wind and cloud;
the dragon will make
By wind and cloud;
the dragon will break

Gambit, thanks man. anyway hope to have an outing with you guys soon :)

gerald80
28-02-2003, 01:58 PM
Gambit, thanks man. anyway hope to have an outing with you guys soon :)

Y dun u be one of the organiser 4 KEFOS outing at the end of march?:)

HuGoBoSs21
28-02-2003, 02:34 PM
Y dun u be one of the organiser 4 KEFOS outing at the end of march?:)

haha Gerald thanks for having confidence in me. Anway i pm-ed my reasons to our long tou da ge (dragon head big bro) etnic. I'm sure he will direct the KEFOS outings well. As for me, currently still at sch so end of march would be v bz for me. I'll try my best and see what CanYouF and etnic has to say :)

HuGoBoSs21
28-02-2003, 03:01 PM
Currently, this is the situation at BOSS. For happy hour, only Eva does it. The other two which is No.2 Kim and No.9 Esther doesn't do it. Happy hour ends at 9.30pm. Pricing for bottles differs. As long as I know, Happy hour is about 200+ or 300 for bottle. But after 9.30pm, you have to pay for room charge to stay longer. Think about it, if 2 of you go, you pay another $80+ for room charge. Boh hua i think.

Pricing after Happy Hour
Standard Henessy (which is the cheapest) : $380
-including the fruits and chips. Unless bros out there are hardcore drinkers who prefer VSOP or martel than i boh wei gong lar :D

For bros who go for budgetting. This is the case. Open bottle no need room charge. Therefore, 1 bottle+mummy tips+waiter (if you want) = $380+ $50+$10 = $440
$440 is quite the standard as all my old bird friends have told me. To open a bottle, at least 4 ppl there to split cost is the best.

The pricing i calculated below is excluding tips for your Girl

Pricing for 1 bottle of Henessy
4 ppl each $110
5 ppl each $88
6ppl each $73.333333

Usually, 6 ppl for 1 bottle is alright. That's provided everybody doesn't drink like a fish. I say first hor, I drink quite abit one. So the norm i would think suites best and most comfortably for the bros here is 4 ppl to a bottle. BUT, if 8 ppl go, this is a different theory. If i go with 8 ppl, i will open 2 bottles. WHY?
Open 2 bottles of Henessy mummy give small bottle free I think if you go there mummy take care of you she will give you small bottle free. For my case she gave me small bottle free.

Price for 8 ppl with 2 bottles of Henessy
1st Bottle of Henessy is priced at $440 (including all the tips except girls) and the second would be a charge of $340.
Altogether add up to be $780 EXCLUDING YOUR GIRL'S TIPS. Each person $97.5 very reasonable what right? Plus your girl's tips 50 altogether is $150. Drink shiok shiok, play shiok shiok.

For best enjoyment in my most humble opinion
1 bottle for 4 - 6 ppl is fine. Any number more than that will make you miserable

2bottles for 8 ppl is the best. At the most 10 I would say. Nothing more than that.

*Above information applies only to after happy hour and Henessy bottles only*
Hope this info would help bros out there in the forum. Please correct me if there's any inaccuracy. Cheers

etnic
28-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Good job there with the details. Very well done and informative :)

cheongkid
28-02-2003, 09:04 PM
hmm...this guy got potential...what say you etnic?

etnic
28-02-2003, 09:46 PM
hmm...this guy got potential...what say you etnic?

If he's got no potential why I bother to say good things about him previously? :)

Mr.sarawak
01-03-2003, 01:48 AM
eh..bro that report common la....every cheongster should know ba...unless really newbie to cheong.....or underage then they dunno la....................better tell us more of which gal can our bro here get it free for the nite...hahaha ..............any supporter for me?????
:D

etnic
01-03-2003, 02:20 AM
Common or not, it's still well presented. Next time if he has more info to share, you can be sure it'll be with such dedication too :D

seven6
01-03-2003, 04:37 PM
eh..bro that report common la....every cheongster should know ba...unless really newbie to cheong.....or underage then they dunno la....................better tell us more of which gal can our bro here get it free for the nite...hahaha ..............any supporter for me?????

i supports you. Gals are the utmost reason why we are there and we are not there for drinking session. if wan drink can go pub drink lagi cheaper than ktv.

Yes report is rather common but it is still informative for pple cos the pricing in one ktv is different from the rest. From HB's info given, boss is slightly x than some ktv. He has also make a point to highlight the cost in great detail, more detail than me.Good job overall.

Bro sarawak give some encouragement lah, got posting better than nothing rite.:p

ah_yan
02-03-2003, 03:41 AM
went boss today...
serve by mummy 8 (eva) damn too lan about her attitude!!! so yaya.... fuck up mummy... but one thing her gals quite fun lah unlike kim gals....
:mad:

gerald80
02-03-2003, 04:12 AM
Now lets jus wait 4 hugoboss bro to do a fr on the gers there......hehe. then at least when we go down we know who to call liao.:D

HuGoBoSs21
02-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Haha Gerald80 you know I go down there what's the standard thing i would tell mummy? "Charboh seng buay ki never mind. Must i feel she chio" hehe. Yesterday i just went down with friends again. Fucking hell room no.15 the sofa spoil. i sit on it den colapse. Must be got people fuck down there before. Anyway guys room no.15 don't take man. Damn suay. Lost $2K last night on soccer.

Regarding FR on girls hor, honestly speaking I don't really play but there are quite a few girls that can play under Kim. And they play quite well. My friends were quite pleased so they always go back. Anyway Eva's girls are good lah, no doubt about that. But she kanina buay gum with Kim and Esther. Kim and Esther can share the girls one mah. You go down there you want to be served like a boss not like Eva show lan jiao bin tio boh? She show me lanjiao bin, the more i spend on Kim's side. She everytime see me also lan pa pa lan :D

I will do a FR on the girls there soon. Anybody been to boss can share also :)

HuGoBoSs21
02-03-2003, 04:04 PM

Mr.Sarawak yes it's a common report, neither was it any bit impressive. My aim is to let people who doesn't go Boss know about the pricing and can plan for outings with people in this forum or KEFOS. Regarding the question about which girl you can get free, please lah. Nightclub you want to get free girls? Then work as girl gum beh lan? You want free girls i tell you how. Go any pub and buaya. If you yandao they like you, you can get her free for the night. Same theory applies for nightclub girls. They really like you than they won't ask you pay but you think it really does happens? Maye once in a blueblue moon. About newbie or not, I have to admit I'm a newbie. But i pay the girls what they deserve. Because everyone is making a living. Thanks for your sincere comments. Will try and improve on the later FRs. Cheers

etnic
02-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Wow, lost $2k on soccer. Aren't you still schooling?

Best not to gamble if you want to cheong. Think of it, that's 10 trips to boss.

kannina
02-03-2003, 04:10 PM

Haha... Bro.... The same thing happened to me in another KTV... This gal only allow dirty dancing, frenching and playing of breasts. No touching of bottom allowed... not a very chio gal... but i also sot tio her too... miss her frenching very much... *haiz*

HuGoBoSs21
02-03-2003, 04:10 PM

hehe etnic "wu ki wu loh" mah. Lose liao no $$ den i'll fade away from the nightclubs liao :p So how are your chionging tius? Been anywhere recently?

etnic
02-03-2003, 04:16 PM
hehe etnic "wu ki wu loh" mah. Lose liao no $$ den i'll fade away from the nightclubs liao :p So how are your chionging tius? Been anywhere recently?

Tiu? If you said that in cantonese, then the answer is no ;)

As for being anywhere recently, nothing worth reporting except the short comment Give Las Vegas pub at Neil Road a miss

On second thoughts, here's another one, XTD service quality has gone up after Xiao Zhu Got the Boot

tantjpx
02-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Mr.Sarawak yes it's a common report, neither was it any bit impressive. My aim is to let people who doesn't go Boss know about the pricing and can plan for outings with people in this forum or KEFOS. Regarding the question about which girl you can get free, please lah. Nightclub you want to get free girls? Then work as girl gum beh lan? You want free girls i tell you how. Go any pub and buaya. If you yandao they like you, you can get her free for the night. Same theory applies for nightclub girls. They really like you than they won't ask you pay but you think it really does happens? Maye once in a blueblue moon. About newbie or not, I have to admit I'm a newbie. But i pay the girls what they deserve. Because everyone is making a living. Thanks for your sincere comments. Will try and improve on the later FRs. Cheers

i agree
get gers for free in ktv is impossible
mayb can la... but onli the 1-5%

tantjpx
02-03-2003, 04:24 PM

i agree not to gamble if u wan to cheong
but think again... for a student to cheong ktv... no betting how to have $$$ to go??

when lose $$$$ mia... then return when u have the $$$ lor

HuGoBoSs21
02-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by tantjpx
i agree not to gamble if u wan to cheong
but think again... for a student to cheong ktv... no betting how to have $$$ to go??

when lose $$$$ mia... then return when u have the $$$ lor

haha tantjpx exactly. Got $$ i'll return again like a BOSS :D

tantjpx
02-03-2003, 04:29 PM
haha tantjpx exactly. Got $$ i'll return again like a BOSS :D

ya lor
like me mah
MIA from ktv for a long time liao
cause no $$$ coming in... lolx

Mr.sarawak
02-03-2003, 04:30 PM
bro etnic....chinese say (you to bu suan su)take LIverpool 2nite..

bro Hugo...u rite...may once a blue moon we get it free but aleast need to know who that gal mah...then our bro here can give a free try...no point wasted it rite?

me in kuching alway go for free try....never kenak never mind...at least try ma beh si beh sik pun

tantjpx
02-03-2003, 04:32 PM

bro Hugo...u rite...may once a blue moon we get it free but aleast need to know who that gal mah...then our bro here can give a free try...no point wasted it rite?

me in kuching alway go for free try....never kenak never mind...at least try ma beh si beh sik pun

to get the ger free
u have to "invest" alot of $$$ 1st.......

etnic
02-03-2003, 04:38 PM

Heh heh, what about Liverpool? I catch no ball leh (pun intended). Cheongkid and I must be the only samster here that don't watch soccer :rolleyes:

HuGoBoSs21
02-03-2003, 04:38 PM

Don't worry sarawak, as long as there is info i will pass around. But speaking for real, you go down nightclub you want to feel like a real money spender and a boss right? That is why i never choosed Eva. Her attitude is very bad. I rather preffer someone who gives good service to you. That is one reason why i keep going back to Kim. Girls buay gum can complain than change loh :) But maybe my staements are a bit biased against Eva lah. But anyway everbody has a different opinion. I only suggest you back to where they regard customer value highly. Cheers Mr.Sarawak :)

HuGoBoSs21
02-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by kannina
Haha... Bro.... The same thing happened to me in another KTV... This gal only allow dirty dancing, frenching and playing of breasts. No touching of bottom allowed... not a very chio gal... but i also sot tio her too... miss her frenching very much... *haiz*

haha don't sot tio lah control your emotions. Unless the girl likes you loh. I last time also like one girl there, but all advise me to forget it loh. Feelings will fade with time. My friend's girl last night called me 3-4 times lol. After chiong finish ask me wait for her she go toilet. Than sit cab with me and friend. Alighted already call me again say she give me her malaysia number. Reach malaysia call me again. LOL sibeh gei yan.

cheongkid
02-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Heh heh, what about Liverpool? I catch no ball leh (pun intended). Cheongkid and I must be the only samster here that don't watch soccer :rolleyes:
i don't like ball games...

seven6
03-03-2003, 12:19 AM
i don't like ball games...

not all ball games.... nei nei u dun like meh.

HuGoBoSs21
03-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Boss this week anyone?

CanYouF
03-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Boss this week anyone?

hahaha... u seem to be going around asking people to go boss... saw it in the other threads too :)

a couple of my frens are pretty interested to go.... which day u want?

HuGoBoSs21
04-03-2003, 12:07 AM
hahaha... u seem to be going around asking people to go boss... saw it in the other threads too :)

a couple of my frens are pretty interested to go.... which day u want?

hehe i also dunno leh..preferbly weekday loh. like ermm...tommorow? LOL how many of u wanna go

CanYouF
04-03-2003, 12:09 AM
hehe i also dunno leh..preferbly weekday loh. like ermm...tommorow? LOL how many of u wanna go

tomorrow ah??? hmm... got to check back with my frens, i might have 4 on my side including me... u bringing anyone along?

kannina
04-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Tuesday a bit too early... tink i will still stick to etnic's schedule of Boss in end march...

kannina
04-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Think I did. But need at least 2 organisers for the nite. Maybe bro Kannina :)

Bro... Sorry... missed this part when i was reading tis topic... thought sm1 was saying 'kannina' when i go back see again then finally realised u r writing to me... hahaha...

etnic
04-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by kannina
Bro... Sorry... missed this part when i was reading tis topic... thought sm1 was saying 'kannina' when i go back see again then finally realised u r writing to me... hahaha...

Heh heh...next time I call you bro Ken Niner lah....remember to watch out for it :D

HuGoBoSs21
04-03-2003, 10:59 PM
CYF paiseh paiseh. My comp got problem last night and very paiseh about today. Wanted to go down one lor..But kanina my wisdom tooth giving me problem. Mouth inside damn pain, doctor say cannot drink after giving medicine. Damnz. Sorry CYF. etnic next monday outing i can't make it liao. Going for operation on monday to cut that bloody tooth out. I tell you what, can count me in for the BOSS outing on end of march. I help you do work for that outing hehe. Paiseh ar..didn't mean to put aeroplane.

Cannot drink cannot go out cannot smoke = :( + :mad:

etnic
04-03-2003, 11:44 PM
No worries. See you at Boss end of this month then :)

HuGoBoSs21
05-03-2003, 12:08 AM
haiizzz sian lar.. suppose to go out with one of the girls at boss tonite..knn..stupid tooth

CanYouF
05-03-2003, 12:11 AM
CYF paiseh paiseh. My comp got problem last night and very paiseh about today. Wanted to go down one lor..But kanina my wisdom tooth giving me problem. Mouth inside damn pain, doctor say cannot drink after giving medicine. Damnz. Sorry CYF. etnic next monday outing i can't make it liao. Going for operation on monday to cut that bloody tooth out. I tell you what, can count me in for the BOSS outing on end of march. I help you do work for that outing hehe. Paiseh ar..didn't mean to put aeroplane.

Cannot drink cannot go out cannot smoke = :( + :mad:

aiya... pluck out all ur wisdom at one go, that way u wun have any trouble with it anymore... kekeke...

u sure u can recover from ur operation by end march? think it is still too early yet lah, confirm the outing later when u r fully healed, dun wanna play a fool with ur calcium yah?

HuGoBoSs21
05-03-2003, 12:38 AM
haha CYF confirm will ok by end of march lah. Will confirm again when i recover fully. Anyway i still thought of going down next week if the operation is confirmed on monday. Anyway just to note you guys out there, mummy Kim will be away during the march holidays with 2 of her girls Cass and Mandy. Think that would be next week. If I'm not wrong she said 16th of march, something like that. So March school holidays better don't go if you're looking for her. But assistant mummy Pat would be around.

DarkLord
06-03-2003, 05:53 PM
Lolz by reading yr comments, seems tt eva's attitude have not improve a single bit!

I really miss those days when i cheong happy hrs followed by extension. However, i hope tt kim or ester's would do happy hr too. can let a fuck up mummy control the happy hr market rite?

tantjpx
06-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord
Lolz by reading yr comments, seems tt eva's attitude have not improve a single bit!

I really miss those days when i cheong happy hrs followed by extension. However, i hope tt kim or ester's would do happy hr too. can let a fuck up mummy control the happy hr market rite?

hello... long time no @@
ya.... got more mummy do happi hr better.........

dna_gene
07-03-2003, 12:42 AM
Hi me been boss 2 times so decide to give my 2 cents worth of FR. but first time there no action cos me and another fren came later after the rest started, asked for 2 gals, waited for 45mins, no gal came, tulan, go balestier for bak kut teh! Cant rem whose the mummy!

Anyway the sec time much more happening for me... mummy is Esther, but i cant rem the gal number or name liao... but i rem she looks like "Wu Chen Jun". Very sweet looking, and got very nice body, only a bit (really only a bit) fleshy. SG gal. came in 3 times thru out the nite... First time chat for a while, then butterfly away. Sec time came in sit beside me, start to rub my lan jiao. i french kiss her right away then teh ne, suck ne ne and dig her pussy. Really very shiok, we la ji non-stop while i carry out other mission. Too bad my frens all not really playing so we didnt get to wild. After 20 min, start to butterfly again. but can understand. tt day is still CNY holiday so damn crowded. Came in third time, talk for a while then give her $50 tips. Rating:

Looks: 8 (like i said look like Wu Chen Jun, very sweet)
Body: 8 (i squeeze her breasts, feel like 34C but she say only 34B)
Attitude: 7.5 (a bit on the quiet side but got respond. Quite friendly)
Service: 8.5 ( see FR above. Make me feel like she's my gf)

Too bad cant rem her name... if can rem, i'll post again... one of my fren gal also very chio, i thin call Charlene. can say most chio one among our gals but not much action. cant go inside shirt to touch ne ne, cant touch below, say she lai ANG... Also, heard from other gals she only work few days a mth, i think when she got lai ANG, really know how to play cheat! But she really very chio, got chance also wan to up her!

HuGoBoSs21
08-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by dna_gene
Hi me been boss 2 times so decide to give my 2 cents worth of FR. but first time there no action cos me and another fren came later after the rest started, asked for 2 gals, waited for 45mins, no gal came, tulan, go balestier for bak kut teh! Cant rem whose the mummy!

Anyway the sec time much more happening for me... mummy is Esther, but i cant rem the gal number or name liao... but i rem she looks like "Wu Chen Jun". Very sweet looking, and got very nice body, only a bit (really only a bit) fleshy. SG gal. came in 3 times thru out the nite... First time chat for a while, then butterfly away. Sec time came in sit beside me, start to rub my lan jiao. i french kiss her right away then teh ne, suck ne ne and dig her pussy. Really very shiok, we la ji non-stop while i carry out other mission. Too bad my frens all not really playing so we didnt get to wild. After 20 min, start to butterfly again. but can understand. tt day is still CNY holiday so damn crowded. Came in third time, talk for a while then give her $50 tips. Rating:

Looks: 8 (like i said look like Wu Chen Jun, very sweet)
Body: 8 (i squeeze her breasts, feel like 34C but she say only 34B)
Attitude: 7.5 (a bit on the quiet side but got respond. Quite friendly)
Service: 8.5 ( see FR above. Make me feel like she's my gf)

Too bad cant rem her name... if can rem, i'll post again... one of my fren gal also very chio, i thin call Charlene. can say most chio one among our gals but not much action. cant go inside shirt to touch ne ne, cant touch below, say she lai ANG... Also, heard from other gals she only work few days a mth, i think when she got lai ANG, really know how to play cheat! But she really very chio, got chance also wan to up her!

I think you're reffering to Sherlyn. Gambit71 had tried her before too.

HuGoBoSs21
08-03-2003, 09:42 PM

DarkLord what so good about Happy Hour? Isn't after happy hour more fun? hehe.

dna_gene
09-03-2003, 12:30 AM
I think you're reffering to Sherlyn. Gambit71 had tried her before too.

U mean my fren gal??? My gal i rem not under that name... start with J, but cant rem the actual name liao.

DarkLord
09-03-2003, 11:48 AM
haha happy hrs u have the gal all to yrself!!! to be honest, i had most of my Extras during happy hrs.

Normal hrs the gals butterfly like shit, n not much solid actions at all. well tt's jus my personal preference. But rite now with eva's degenerating service, happy hrs is no longer wat i used to know. Frm wat i understnd frm some gals who used to work under her, many are unhappy n r leaving her. I guess her only good card rite now is Jovorn.

HuGoBoSs21
09-03-2003, 07:21 PM
haha happy hrs u have the gal all to yrself!!! to be honest, i had most of my Extras during happy hrs.

Normal hrs the gals butterfly like shit, n not much solid actions at all. well tt's jus my personal preference. But rite now with eva's degenerating service, happy hrs is no longer wat i used to know. Frm wat i understnd frm some gals who used to work under her, many are unhappy n r leaving her. I guess her only good card rite now is Jovorn.

Aww...that sweetie Jovorn..hehe. Eh DarkLord Happy Hour can have the girl to yourself meh? Tell me more about it leh. Have'nt been to happy hour

DarkLord
10-03-2003, 05:52 PM
Well during happy hr, usually they gals stay with u thru the whole 2hr + session. But looking at Eva's current attitude n pool of gals, i think its not worth the money goin there. In the past, her gals are more playful n more value for money.

The whole 2 hr plus session cos 300 (excl. mummy n gals tip). As far as i know, jovorn dun do happy hrs. Some of those gals tt do happy hrs dun do nite too. As for sharon, i tried her once, dun quite like her attitude. cos i hate gals "playing ball" (soccer betting) while "playing" with me. Another of Eva gals tt does tt is Tian Tian. As for gals like Ice n her "sis" they can jus sing thru-out the whole damn session.

Well u can try to PM me if u r interested in checking out happy hr, though i m reluctant to see Eva's fuck face.

HuGoBoSs21
10-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Well during happy hr, usually they gals stay with u thru the whole 2hr + session. But looking at Eva's current attitude n pool of gals, i think its not worth the money goin there. In the past, her gals are more playful n more value for money.

The whole 2 hr plus session cos 300 (excl. mummy n gals tip). As far as i know, jovorn dun do happy hrs. Some of those gals tt do happy hrs dun do nite too. As for sharon, i tried her once, dun quite like her attitude. cos i hate gals "playing ball" (soccer betting) while "playing" with me. Another of Eva gals tt does tt is Tian Tian. As for gals like Ice n her "sis" they can jus sing thru-out the whole damn session.

Well u can try to PM me if u r interested in checking out happy hr, though i m reluctant to see Eva's fuck face.

wahahahahahaha! Bro DarkLord thanks for the valuable information and no worries, I'm standing by you! :D Eva is really going down the popularity chart. Can't stand her Cum-On-My-Face Look. Pissed me off man. Why don't join in for the end of march outing to Boss? Then we both can show her our lanjiao bin :D If not enough, we can cum on her face loh kekekeke

HuGoBoSs21
12-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Entered the room, in came one girl calling out my nick name. FUCKED UP to the max. knnbccb! Going to Change to other locations in the future. DAMN!

DarkLord
12-03-2003, 07:23 PM
Entered the room, in came one girl calling out my nick name. FUCKED UP to the max. knnbccb! Going to Change to other locations in the future. DAMN!

Which mummy n gal did u call??!?!?!

HuGoBoSs21
12-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Which mummy n gal did u call??!?!?!

Called Kim. I didn't call girl that night. That girl is my friend's girl. fucking pissed. Dunno lah I think called Mandy. F**k lah knn sibeh tulan

_jaDeD_
12-03-2003, 08:48 PM

haha bro Darklord,
sharon sure is a hardcore soccer bettor, i remember her cursing when the team she took were a goal down and worse still, she even has the cheek to ask me and my bros whether it's possible to stop playing all the fast numbers as she's more interested in the soccer game... WTF?!!

etnic
12-03-2003, 10:57 PM

:eek: How did she know your nick? Anyway, does that mean Boss trip end of this month not going? If not going, then I'll have to change the location liao

HuGoBoSs21
13-03-2003, 01:27 AM
:eek: How did she know your nick? Anyway, does that mean Boss trip end of this month not going? If not going, then I'll have to change the location liao

Go why don't go? Just because of one nickname cancel outing? What the hell man, who gives a damn about a nick and a girl. Mission reassured to be held on the 28th. Don't worry I'm not like Bush. Once i say attack means attack.

etnic
13-03-2003, 01:44 AM
You still haven't told me how she knew your nick :)

HuGoBoSs21
13-03-2003, 01:47 AM
You still haven't told me how she knew your nick :)

etnic, i really don't know. I guess these girls frequent Sam's forum. And you know just by reading the FRs and stuff like that, and i know a few of the girls quite well there. So maybe that's the reason. Maybe you could PM me then i'll tell you more about it

DarkLord
13-03-2003, 11:46 AM
etnic, i really don't know. I guess these girls frequent Sam's forum. And you know just by reading the FRs and stuff like that, and i know a few of the girls quite well there. So maybe that's the reason. Maybe you could PM me then i'll tell you more about it

hehe one tip which i ususally do is not to let them have the slightest idea tt i frequently use the internet. Even if they try to expose me, i will try to act blur.

Anyway, at least now i know tt mandy does surf the net.

HuGoBoSs21
14-03-2003, 01:26 AM
hehe one tip which i ususally do is not to let them have the slightest idea tt i frequently use the internet. Even if they try to expose me, i will try to act blur.

Anyway, at least now i know tt mandy does surf the net.

Haha. so many people in the room like as if she know? Anyway who gives a damn. As long as the service is good.

CanYouF
15-03-2003, 01:13 PM
One way that the girls can know your nick is when FRs start having their names or numbers in it... the FRs might not be from you but from someone else... so they can speculate

that's why i never put names or numbers in FRs...

Dun ever think they dunno what's the sam's forum... some are pretty IT savvy too....

etnic
15-03-2003, 02:20 PM
One way that the girls can know your nick is when FRs start having their names or numbers in it... the FRs might not be from you but from someone else... so they can speculate

that's why i never put names or numbers in FRs...

Name or number is fine as long as you don't combine it with what they did on which date. That helps them narrow down who you are. So for:

* Who
* What
* When

Max combination should only be two of them. Who and What being the most dangerous combination of coz especially when you go into details. Best just to use generic action words like "rabba rabba", "strip". Don't mention giveaway special events like "I got poked in the left eye by her right index finger" :D

And lastly, if you just got your wisdom extracted. Either don't mention it in the forum or don't go KTV and talk about it ;)

HuGoBoSs21
15-03-2003, 04:06 PM
SObz..:(

lurpsexx
16-03-2003, 06:13 PM
Students also can ?!?! Where u guys get the dough ? 1 cheong session abt 200-300 , u guys can tahan?!?!

Super !!!

BTW, I working liao, so can join u guys anytime.... I new member of KEFOS today....

When u got outing not wif KEFOS, I can join too??

Prefer to go happy hour, less stress on wallet.....

lurpsexx
16-03-2003, 06:14 PM
Students also can ?!?! Where u guys get the dough ? 1 cheong session abt 200-300 , u guys can tahan?!?!

Super !!!

BTW, I working liao, so can join u guys anytime.... I new member of KEFOS today....

seven6
16-03-2003, 09:32 PM
i think it is more safe if u post the FR days later so that the gals got a difficult time recalling who is who.

CanYouF
17-03-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by lurpsexx

Super !!!

u sure sound enthusiastic... posting everywhere :)

CanYouF
17-03-2003, 08:36 PM
i think it is more safe if u post the FR days later so that the gals got a difficult time recalling who is who.

best is just use generic terms... if any cheongster must die die know the name or number of the girl, use PM, much much safer....... unless of cos the "cheongster" is the gal herself :eek:

lurpsexx
17-03-2003, 09:03 PM
No lah ! just getting to know u guys better mah !!

life now quite hard, boss in morning scream, work like shit, go home also no happening... must get some joy in life mah... if marnee permits lah !!

u sure sound enthusiastic... posting everywhere :)

HuGoBoSs21
21-03-2003, 07:01 PM
what type of enjoyment you like? I recommend geylang cat150 to de-stress :D

HuGoBoSs21
29-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Etnic post some FRs on BOSS leh hehe :p

etnic
29-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Ok cumming cumming...got home from Boss at 4am, worked till 7am...wake up 11am go customer's place. Just got back home. Let me catch up on my sleep first :D

How come you never replied my sms? In the end, really have to stay anonymous and get so-so service from mummy...heh heh...

guestty
29-03-2003, 06:38 PM
went boss last night. frens invited me there. when i reach there around 1130pm, all my frens about 7 of them have girls liao. so my fren ask for the mummy to call girls for me. came in a lady who said she's eva's assistant bcos eva is sick and so mia. so my fren told her to find one girl for me.
guess what? i reach there at 1130pm and waited all the way until 130am!!!
the whole fucking nite i was just drinking and be a spectator watching my frens all having happening. despite my frens keep asking the girls there to call for me and also keep asking the stupid mummy assistant where is my girl i still have no one.
finallly at 130am this bitch brought in a fat ass to sit with me. i stare at her angrily and ask her what the fuck is she doing. let me wait 2 hrs and then bring in a fat ass. she kept on apologising and trying to push this girl by saying this girl can really play one.
but i reject her and tell this bitch to ask the girl away!
in the end she lan lan. then my frens all point fingers at her asking what fuck type service is this and demand compensation bcos in total we opened 3 bottles of hennesy(plus 1 bottle free). so thois bitch bo bian give us another free small bottle.
what i can say is that this is the worst ktv i ever went before and over my dead body that i will ever go back again!

_jaDeD_
29-03-2003, 10:39 PM
Eva's asst?!
That bitch?!
PCN!!!!
Same age as Eva, still got the cheek to say she's 23...

DarkLord
30-03-2003, 02:33 AM
since when eva have a asst? issit judy?

etnic
30-03-2003, 07:09 AM
KNN, so many suitable threads when trying to search for a good place to post FR on Boss. But out of respect for bro HugoBoss21's contribution, will post it here :D

etnic
30-03-2003, 07:11 AM
Operation Birdy Freedom (aka Free Willy)

Despite persistent bombing from the US, Saddam Hussein continues to flaunt his existence, taunting the western giant in its inability to nail him. This has led authorities to believe that the culprit himself is not in Iraq but might be in hiding elsewhere, leaving his body doubles with the dirty job of fending off the US led invasion.

We at KEFOS believe that there might be elements of truth to this. So sweep missions were planned by HQ for the night of 28 March 2003. The objective was to see if Saddam is masquerading as a KTV girl here in Singapore to avoid persecution. Squad memebers were briefed to be on the lookout for suspicious girls with dark complexion and sporting excessive facial hair.

The following are the mission logs for both missions submitted by the respective squads' signaller.

--

Mission #1 at Boss

Damn it! Here I am hoping for a nice and cushy mission and HQ screwed up again. Mission rendezvous was at LZ Somerset but same old story, scattered deployment. To make matters worse, some paper pushing idiot back at HQ forgot to check the weather report before sending us out. After a long and wet track to LZ Somerset, managed to hook up with Demarco and Manfon. Still missing another member, Shounan. Tried to contact him via secured microwave radio but to no avail. The enemy was jamming frequency Singtel. Switched over to frequency M1 and managed to make contact with Shounan who happened to be nearby but undetectable to us due to his superior camouflaging skills.

The 4 of us then made our way to the enemy's base, codename Fortress Boss. There we were to meet up with Treehouse who had already infiltrated and breached the enemy's first line of defense. Had some problem locating our final comrade but managed to located him in the end. Seems like his camouflaging skills are up to par with Shounan's. When I get back, will submit a request to HQ to get myself placed in KEFOS' camouflage class. Passphrase obtained through our mole was valid and we cruised right through the sentries.

Remainder of this mission log will be encrypted to protect against enemy capture. Algorithm KTV will be used for the encryption.

==KTV ENCRYPTION STARTED==

Ahhh, Boss finally! Been waiting a long time for this outing but was it worth the wait? Read on to find out more.

Lots of last minute dropouts so ended up with just the 5 of us. Roll call time.

etnic
treehouse
manfon
demarco
shounan

Must be the most professional booking I've ever gone through. Usually I just get asked for name, time of arrival and number of people. But this time even got asked for which mummy I wanted and my contact number. Boss seems to focus on ambiance and it succeeds with the booking script, walkie talkie carrying GRO, high roofed decor, bright colored walls and my all time favourite, the honeycomb-like corridors. Down side was their corridors were uneven in height. One moment walk down a step, the next go back up a step. So remember to be more careful when going to the toilet if drunk. Might just end up tripping and sailing all the way head first into the toilet bowl. Speaking of the toilet, there's an indian dude with hot towels in there but not very aggresive in pushing his services.

Friday night being a busy one, real estate was in high demand and we got assigned a real small room. The only way it could hold the 5 of us and our girls was to pack ourselves in like sardines. Switched rooms twice before finally getting a room big enough to seat us comfortably.

Asked for mummy Kim. Rattled off the 5 names recommended by HugoBoss21 to her but in the end only one of them came in. Since I like petite girls, kept her to my greedy self. The other 4 girls were random draws.

Let's see,

Treehouse got himself a long legged ex Ah-lian. Playable enough to lapdance and top off in the earlier part of the night. But after that, pretty much cooled down. Maybe I missed out the hot stuff, so will let Treehouse himself contribute more on this.

Manfon's girl quite nice but unfortunately was infected with a cocky attitude. My girl told me she's very happening but in the end, *yawn*. So he switched and as they say, change is always good. Second girl was in a yummy red dress with complementary red g-string. Best part, shaved pussy *yum yum*. Her looks actually fooled some of us in thinking she's a PRC but confirmed local SG girl. Hardworking with friendly attitude, not just to Manfon but to the rest of us too. Hardworking only applies to Manfon of course. Definitely kept the room alive when all the other girls were butterflying elsewhere.

Shounan definitely had the worst luck for the night. Changed girls twice. First girl/woman a bit old looking. Second girl looks like your typical sweet innocent girl next door type. Ended up acting and dressing also innocent type. Lap dance less than 1 minute then sit down and chat chat chat. Time for girl 3 aka the infamous Bao Bao. Wow, she sure has big'uns. Come in with half attitude but near the end better service. The only curious thing was the white stain left on Shounan's crotch. And for those seedy minded folks, no...it's not sperm.

Demarco had in my opinion a bak chai. Still, she duets quite well with him. Didn't see much playing going on but maybe I'm just cock-eyed. Will let the man himself elaborate more.

Etnic/I had what you would call a safe choice. Came into the room and started attacking me. Unfortunately for her, my engine doesn't start so early in the night. If girls were cars, Manfon has one with good on the road handling. Mine would be with built-in autopilot. Came back to the room a total of 3 times. Third time, top off, lap dance with hand action. Fourth and final time, lots of virtual kamasutra action. Think she likes to dare people. Luckily, I can be very darling...err...daring.

Halfway through the night, bro seven6 made a guest appearance. He was doing his vegetarian thing. So nothing juicy to report on him.

Mummy Kim not much impression of her because other than the beginning and the end, no sign of her. Our girl scheduling was done mostly by assistant mummy Pat.

Cold disposable tower when you first come into the room and a hot one at the end. Also, waiters there must be trained in Kum-Cheng tactics. One claimed I looked familiar to him. Another was very submissive to Treehouse. After our alcohol ran out, they even asked if we wanted hot tea. Most places, once you stop opening bottles, service level plunges. Boss waiters have the best attitude I've encountered so far. Too bad not my habit to tip them unless girl asks.

Fcuked off after the room lights came up. Total damage $90/person for 1 bottle of Hennesy and mummy tips.

Overall summary, Boss is more happening than XTD but loses out to F11 and Stages for those who love BJ. Plan to go again on a weekday to see the difference and backtip the waiters.

==KTV ENCRYPTION ENDED==

One suspect was found at the lavatory. He had a dark complexion but negative ID for Saddam because frame was too slim. Our team was extracted at 0230 hours and we made our way to the mess for some much needed nourishment. Signing off here as I need to go sign up for my camouflage course.

--

Mission #2 at Fortune 11
Read more about it in the KEFOS thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=216179#post216179)

Shounan
30-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Haha... If I were enemy's sniper, our CO Etnic will be shot by me at the mrt leow... haha

etnic
30-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Shounan
Haha... If I were enemy's sniper, our CO Etnic will be shot by me at the mrt leow... haha

At the MRT, very hard to identify who is the CO. All of us wearing same color that day :p

_jaDeD_
30-03-2003, 10:15 PM
At the MRT, very hard to identify who is the CO. All of us wearing same color that day :p
Wow.. still got colour code huh?

etnic
31-03-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by ajaDeDa
Wow.. still got colour code huh?

Cunt-incidence lah! :p

HuGoBoSs21
31-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Ok cumming cumming...got home from Boss at 4am, worked till 7am...wake up 11am go customer's place. Just got back home. Let me catch up on my sleep first :D

How come you never replied my sms? In the end, really have to stay anonymous and get so-so service from mummy...heh heh...

huh??? etnic you sms-ed me? i lost my handphone since wednesday leh..just got re-activated on sunday...paiseh paisehh.Anyway what was it you wanted to ask? can sms me again now :D

HuGoBoSs21
31-03-2003, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by etnic
[b]Operation Birdy Freedom (aka Free Willy)

Lots of last minute dropouts so ended up with just the 5 of us. Roll call time.

etnic
treehouse
manfon
demarco
shounan

Must be the most professional booking I've ever gone through. Usually I just get asked for name, time of arrival and number of people. But this time even got asked for which mummy I wanted and my contact number. Boss seems to focus on ambiance and it succeeds with the booking script, walkie talkie carrying GRO, high roofed decor, bright colored walls and my all time favourite, the honeycomb-like corridors. Down side was their corridors were uneven in height. One moment walk down a step, the next go back up a step. So remember to be more careful when going to the toilet if drunk. Might just end up tripping and sailing all the way head first into the toilet bowl. Speaking of the toilet, there's an indian dude with hot towels in there but not very aggresive in pushing his services.

Friday night being a busy one, real estate was in high demand and we got assigned a real small room. The only way it could hold the 5 of us and our girls was to pack ourselves in like sardines. Switched rooms twice before finally getting a room big enough to seat us comfortably.

Asked for mummy Kim. Rattled off the 5 names recommended by HugoBoss21 to her but in the end only one of them came in. Since I like petite girls, kept her to my greedy self. The other 4 girls were random draws.

Let's see,

Treehouse got himself a long legged ex Ah-lian. Playable enough to lapdance and top off in the earlier part of the night. But after that, pretty much cooled down. Maybe I missed out the hot stuff, so will let Treehouse himself contribute more on this.

Manfon's girl quite nice but unfortunately was infected with a cocky attitude. My girl told me she's very happening but in the end, *yawn*. So he switched and as they say, change is always good. Second girl was in a yummy red dress with complementary red g-string. Best part, shaved pussy *yum yum*. Her looks actually fooled some of us in thinking she's a PRC but confirmed local SG girl. Hardworking with friendly attitude, not just to Manfon but to the rest of us too. Hardworking only applies to Manfon of course. Definitely kept the room alive when all the other girls were butterflying elsewhere.

Shounan definitely had the worst luck for the night. Changed girls twice. First girl/woman a bit old looking. Second girl looks like your typical sweet innocent girl next door type. Ended up acting and dressing also innocent type. Lap dance less than 1 minute then sit down and chat chat chat. Time for girl 3 aka the infamous Bao Bao. Wow, she sure has big'uns. Come in with half attitude but near the end better service. The only curious thing was the white stain left on Shounan's crotch. And for those seedy minded folks, no...it's not sperm.

Demarco had in my opinion a bak chai. Still, she duets quite well with him. Didn't see much playing going on but maybe I'm just cock-eyed. Will let the man himself elaborate more.

Etnic/I had what you would call a safe choice. Came into the room and started attacking me. Unfortunately for her, my engine doesn't start so early in the night. If girls were cars, Manfon has one with good on the road handling. Mine would be with built-in autopilot. Came back to the room a total of 3 times. Third time, top off, lap dance with hand action. Fourth and final time, lots of virtual kamasutra action. Think she likes to dare people. Luckily, I can be very darling...err...daring.

Halfway through the night, bro seven6 made a guest appearance. He was doing his vegetarian thing. So nothing juicy to report on him.

Mummy Kim not much impression of her because other than the beginning and the end, no sign of her. Our girl scheduling was done mostly by assistant mummy Pat.

Cold disposable tower when you first come into the room and a hot one at the end. Also, waiters there must be trained in Kum-Cheng tactics. One claimed I looked familiar to him. Another was very submissive to Treehouse. After our alcohol ran out, they even asked if we wanted hot tea. Most places, once you stop opening bottles, service level plunges. Boss waiters have the best attitude I've encountered so far. Too bad not my habit to tip them unless girl asks.

Fcuked off after the room lights came up. Total damage $90/person for 1 bottle of Hennesy and mummy tips.

Overall summary, Boss is more happening than XTD but loses out to F11 and Stages for those who love BJ. Plan to go again on a weekday to see the difference and backtip the waiters.

very interesting FR indeed! Etnic hope you enjoyed yourself. Anyway sorry to hear that Shounan didn't really enjoy himself. Shounan who did u get that night huh?? PM me the names see whether i know anot. But for everyone's info, 209 Kelly is a dead fish. And YES, i must emphasise. DEAD FISH SHE IS. cannot play and damn f**king stone. One thing is that she is quite tall and have big boobs. Anyway, who wants a tall babe? We wanna ride on top :) Kim has enlisted new girls for BOSS. So, there might be a few more good names coming up. Cheers guys.

etnic
31-03-2003, 02:37 PM
huh??? etnic you sms-ed me? i lost my handphone since wednesday leh..just got re-activated on sunday...paiseh paisehh.Anyway what was it you wanted to ask? can sms me again now :D

Wanted to ask you what name the mummy recognize you by. End up mummy ask who recommend, I say friend, she say what name I say dunno. Sure sounds stupid right? :)

etnic
31-03-2003, 02:42 PM

Anyway, who wants a tall babe? We wanna ride on top :) Kim has enlisted new girls for BOSS. So, there might be a few more good names coming up. Cheers guys.

Not me. I only like to look at them but if they sit with me, I'll look like their son or something :(

HuGoBoSs21
01-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Not me. I only like to look at them but if they sit with me, I'll look like their son or something :(

haha etnic bro you that short meh? Doesn't matter as long as we have skill :D Anyway if you going down again let me know.

etnic
01-04-2003, 01:01 AM
haha etnic bro you that short meh? Doesn't matter as long as we have skill :D Anyway if you going down again let me know.

You dunno meh? I'm deficient in a lot of physical aspects...height, weight, dick size and a plethora of other things :D

Luckily, skill is not physical in nature...heng ah!

I'll only be going down again if you're going. Either that or when I have sudden craving for Girl 202...sigh...

HuGoBoSs21
01-04-2003, 01:03 AM
KNN, so many suitable threads when trying to search for a good place to post FR on Boss. But out of respect for bro HugoBoss21's contribution, will post it here :D

wah etnic so good to me huh..hehe thank you thank you :) Anyway, I'm particularly interested in yours and bro ken..err.. *ahem* i mean bro Shounan's FR on BOSS hehe. Promise next time we go there together

etnic
01-04-2003, 01:18 AM
wah etnic so good to me huh..hehe thank you thank you :) Anyway, I'm particularly interested in yours and bro ken..err.. *ahem* i mean bro Shounan's FR on BOSS hehe. Promise next time we go there together

Wah lau...you posting backwards is it? Darn strange...heh heh...my FR already out liao mah :D

KKCheong
01-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Waulau seems like u guys hv all the "fun'...
really like to join u guys attack BOSS...
any1 noe of a gal GG in BOSS?

DarkLord
01-04-2003, 11:10 AM

I'll only be going down again if you're going. Either that or when I have sudden craving for Girl 202...sigh...

Bro u had 202 the m'sian babe? i must say she is one hottie!! the last time i got her, she went straight into action after comming in. But i must say i m luckier than u cos i had action frm her each time she came in.

ermm still asking who Eva's asst is? issit Judy?

SCRAZE
01-04-2003, 10:03 PM
When you all going again?
I wanna to join, have to 'had fun' for almost 1 year + liao :(

Dreamz88
01-04-2003, 11:15 PM
Bro u had 202 the m'sian babe? i must say she is one hottie!! the last time i got her, she went straight into action after comming in. But i must say i m luckier than u cos i had action frm her each time she came in.

ermm still asking who Eva's asst is? issit Judy?

Hey Bro ,me a newbie here . Just went to boss last week. Confirm Eva's asst is judy. Think she just stand in for eva only cos heard that eva is sick

HuGoBoSs21
02-04-2003, 12:27 AM
etnic bro..my comp got problem lar hehehe. Anyway i don't think i'll chiong til this epidemic is over. It's kind of serious now. So take care ya :)

Shounan
03-04-2003, 02:09 PM
I like the way Treehouse disturb the waiter and the way that waiter reacts.... hahaha...

Bro Hugoboss21, time to clear ur pm mailbox....

CO Etnic, U missed out smting.... in e future if there's r any outings which i went, i can also act as the group sacrificing singer...hahaaha... n lastly, hugoboss21 said tat that nite wat i did to baobao considered a very good service from her leow... :D

etnic
03-04-2003, 02:49 PM
CO Etnic, U missed out smting.... in e future if there's r any outings which i went, i can also act as the group sacrificing singer...hahaaha... n lastly, hugoboss21 said tat that nite wat i did to baobao considered a very good service from her leow... :D

What nonsense...that day I not up to standard. I also can be group sacrificing singer cum CAT3 porn actor :p

Maybe baobao's service improved after she got stimulated by my RA demonstration, kekekekeke....so must thank me instead...

Shounan
03-04-2003, 03:02 PM
What nonsense...that day I not up to standard. I also can be group sacrificing singer cum CAT3 porn actor :p

Maybe baobao's service improved after she got stimulated by my RA demonstration, kekekekeke....so must thank me instead...

Ok... so our group got 2 sacrificing singers, 1 CAT3 porn actor, I can be ur CAT3 porn cameraman...hei hei....

Next time u do more actions see whether baobao will get more simulated n do more actions or not.... she must be trained to be more service-oriented...

etnic
03-04-2003, 03:40 PM
Ok... so our group got 2 sacrificing singers, 1 CAT3 porn actor, I can be ur CAT3 porn cameraman...hei hei....

Next time u do more actions see whether baobao will get more simulated n do more actions or not.... she must be trained to be more service-oriented...

Time for me to retire from the CAT3 scene. Must let younger men with better endurance have a chance to succeed me. So applications are being accepted :D

Shounan
03-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Time for me to retire from the CAT3 scene. Must let younger men with better endurance have a chance to succeed me. So applications are being accepted :D

No need to retire lah... u still look young wif ur looks and also older CAT3 Actors r more popular than e younger ones... more mature n skillful...hohoho

etnic
03-04-2003, 04:36 PM
No need to retire lah... u still look young wif ur looks and also older CAT3 Actors r more popular than e younger ones... more mature n skillful...hohoho

Even so, will still need to enlarge our stable of actors. Wait gangbang scene not enough stick stock :D

I don't look young lah...chau lau liao :p

Shounan
03-04-2003, 04:48 PM
Even so, will still need to enlarge our stable of actors. Wait gangbang scene not enough stick stock :D

Ok.... I join u as ur understudy and will act wif u next time if we go for our outings... tat would be next mth? So we go back to Boss or explore new places? I can act provided the female actress also sporting... kekeke...

CanYouF
03-04-2003, 07:33 PM

Anyway, who wants a tall babe? We wanna ride on top :) Kim has enlisted new girls for BOSS. So, there might be a few more good names coming up. Cheers guys.

tall babe ah?? i want! i want! especially those with great legs.... yum yum :)

yo hugoboss, any recommendations for tall babe in BOSS? I had QQ the other time I went and I find her extremely interesting, kinda cute too, will get her the next time..... (till SARS is over that is)

CanYouF
03-04-2003, 07:35 PM
etnic bro..my comp got problem lar hehehe. Anyway i don't think i'll chiong til this epidemic is over. It's kind of serious now. So take care ya :)

seems like u taking the same decision as me... no disrespect to fellow cheongsters who continue to cheong, a prudent decision nonetheless :)

CanYouF
03-04-2003, 07:38 PM

aiya, act CAT3 the male lead no need handsome lah, can fuck can liao... :p

opticum
04-04-2003, 02:09 AM

I don't look young lah...chau lau liao

U still look young and like a newbie, with plenty of youthful energy. ;)

Otherwise the Batam perverted personnels won't try to chop 'carrot head' off u so many times... :D

etnic
04-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Ok.... I join u as ur understudy and will act wif u next time if we go for our outings... tat would be next mth? So we go back to Boss or explore new places? I can act provided the female actress also sporting... kekeke...

Should be next month. If going with HugoBoss21 must go with Boss. Must see him perform in his homeground :D

Besides, I also wanna see how Boss is like on a Weekday.

etnic
04-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by opticum
U still look young and like a newbie, with plenty of youthful energy.

Otherwise the Batam perverted personnels won't try to chop 'carrot head' off u so many times...

Shhhh...don't tell anyone. That young and newbie look of mine is just one of the many disguise I use when going for covert ops ;)

As for Batam, learnt my lesson liao. Trying not to smile so much when going there nowadays...heh heh

WhenSPH
04-04-2003, 06:32 PM
How long ago you go why nvr heard of karen and chantal b4 wats their no. 8??

DarkLord
05-04-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by philips107t
Sharon-very cute,easy to sian type and like to gamble!!
Eve-Young,daring and not bad.
811(forget her name)1-steffani sun lookalike,she sing gd and i consider her top 3 looker in BOSS.
tiantian-look like in her late twenty and service suck another gambler too!look 6.5/10
karen-look so so,like to cook up stories to cheat money from customer.
baby-very young,but very cute and fierce.But i like her attitude look!!
Chantel-Tall and sweet looking,look like ger next door.
Those are who i sit before wif,used to go there 2 to 3 time per week.Now tied up wif work therefore no time to go there to sian!
Any bro hav field report pls share wif us!!

Yup i agree with u tt sharon n tiantian both likes to bet on soccer! I once told sharon to F**k Off for "playin" with me while watchin out for soccer results. As for the 811, as far as i remember, she dun really play. But u r right on abt eve! lolz try get her n her real life sister to sit with u, n heh u might not be able to walk out straight!

DarkLord
05-04-2003, 10:58 PM
Yo bro try clear yr mail box. will be leavin a DHL msg fer u!! heh must use DHL cos pretty urgent..lolz

HuGoBoSs21
05-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Yo bro try clear yr mail box. will be leavin a DHL msg fer u!! heh must use DHL cos pretty urgent..lolz

DarkLord!!! i cleared my mailbox leh..but dunno why still full. you mean the private messages or my email???

HuGoBoSs21
05-04-2003, 11:56 PM
tall babe ah?? i want! i want! especially those with great legs.... yum yum :)

yo hugoboss, any recommendations for tall babe in BOSS? I had QQ the other time I went and I find her extremely interesting, kinda cute too, will get her the next time..... (till SARS is over that is)

hahahaha! brudder CYF you want tall babe huh? 209 Kelly. Neh Neh dua dua liap. :D But i say 1st, i think she's average only. But then again, you asked for a tall babe and i chip in the extra big breasts for you!!

HuGoBoSs21
06-04-2003, 12:11 AM
ok ATTENTION every birdy! Paiseh my mailbox has been cleared. sorry for the inconvenience caused to bro ken..OOPS i mean bro shounan :D , darklord, etnic etc. Paiseh paiseh

Shounan
06-04-2003, 02:05 AM
ok ATTENTION every birdy! Paiseh my mailbox has been cleared. sorry for the inconvenience caused to bro ken..OOPS i mean bro shounan :D , darklord, etnic etc. Paiseh paiseh Haha.... never mind... anyway, tday sat EPL nite...managed to win any $$$? me won sm $$$ using a almost sure win formula...see whether u interested or not?

HuGoBoSs21
06-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Haha.... never mind... anyway, tday sat EPL nite...managed to win any $$$? me won sm $$$ using a almost sure win formula...see whether u interested or not?

Hmm...does your formula apply to ISA and Spanish La Liga as well? I'm interested in it. Shall we pm? heh

HuGoBoSs21
06-04-2003, 01:26 PM
oh ya..forget to reply your question. I stopped betting 1 to 2 weeks already. Managed to win some in champions league

Shounan
06-04-2003, 05:48 PM
oh ya..forget to reply your question. I stopped betting 1 to 2 weeks already. Managed to win some in champions league Haha... u quitted betting or stopped for a while? btw, this formula is not from me, i will pm u the details n my observations...

HuGoBoSs21
06-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Haha... u quitted betting or stopped for a while? btw, this formula is not from me, i will pm u the details n my observations...

shounan!! later i taking everton. for ISA i should be taking Roma and for la liga i can't decide between deportivo and sociadad. but should be taking racing. How are your picks? Check your PM. we contact through sms can? coz i'm going out

Enjoy
11-04-2003, 02:26 PM
:p Went to boss last night wif 3 of my buddies.Was served by mummy 8,Eva.Haven been there for quite some time,can say eva service had improved.Eva brought in a gal called Jeslyn for me.Wow shit,she got attitude problem so i gave her $10 and request to change for another gal.Damn it,the 2nd gal was even worse,can play lar,but look like in her late thirties.Tink her name called Judy.No choice,ask eva to get me another one.Within 5 mins,brought one more in my room called Tiantian.This tiantian really lives up to her name,she can really talk and play.One of my buddy kept on disturbing her coz we all think she really look damn sweet.Too bad,I was farking drunk last night and forgot to ask for her hp number.anyway,my buddy seems interested in tiantian too.Anyone here sat wif her b4?wondering if she is attached?really miss her,think will be going down to look for her maybe next week.Overall,quite satisfied wif eva service,can let me change gals until im satistied.Lucky i got to know tiantian,too bad dun hav her hp number.Anyone here knows her hp no?

Instinct
11-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Tian Tian's English v gd one okie....either A1 or A2 standard ler....no bluff.......altough I never sit with her before, I heard from some of the gals that she can be v sporting....but when she sits with my friend....she dun play at all.....

Judy, Jeslyn are all the old-timers....to me, all of them are professional in their own ways.....maybe they just dun suit your taste....

Eva's service really improved......but towards the end of the night, whenever she is high, her true colour will show again.....her always must win atittude really turns me off....

But lately, she has got some m'sians and a china gal....and a number of new gals.....some from other KTV.....like egos, hollywood, royce, K3 etc......somehow, I still prefer local.....that m'sia was very rough in speech and action....no class at all....

But eva's management still sucks sometimes.....the drought period can be long when the customers are many.....and then both your gals come in together.....

cheongkid
11-04-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Instinct
.....and then both your gals come in together.....
then best...can "zuo yong you bao" hehehe...or both girls playful type then gang-raped liao!

DarkLord
12-04-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Enjoy
:p Went to boss last night wif 3 of my buddies.Was served by mummy 8,Eva.Haven been there for quite some time,can say eva service had improved.Eva brought in a gal called Jeslyn for me.Wow shit,she got attitude problem so i gave her $10 and request to change for another gal.Damn it,the 2nd gal was even worse,can play lar,but look like in her late thirties.Tink her name called Judy.No choice,ask eva to get me another one.Within 5 mins,brought one more in my room called Tiantian.This tiantian really lives up to her name,she can really talk and play.One of my buddy kept on disturbing her coz we all think she really look damn sweet.Too bad,I was farking drunk last night and forgot to ask for her hp number.anyway,my buddy seems interested in tiantian too.Anyone here sat wif her b4?wondering if she is attached?really miss her,think will be going down to look for her maybe next week.Overall,quite satisfied wif eva service,can let me change gals until im satistied.Lucky i got to know tiantian,too bad dun hav her hp number.Anyone here knows her hp no?

Yo bro! Ermm save up yr $$, time n effort on her. Frm wat i know frm my last outting, she already have target. As fer her service, dun ever get her during "soccer game season" aka saturdays. Seems to me tt her soccer betting is getting quite intensive n heavy lately. N when she have a soccer game tt nite, her service will suck!! As for Jeslyn, if she is the one i know, i m surprised her service sucks! Judy well i think she looks a little old, but she can be very "playful"

DarkLord
12-04-2003, 02:22 AM
Haven been there fer a long time. So decided to give tt place n Eva a try again.

Happy Hrs:
I must say Eva have quite a number of new gals. Some r quite good lookers. I have gotten J******e. Looks very attractive with very nice C cups n pink nipples. Very playful. N i rarely meet my match fer 5-10. So If u are weak in 5-10, avoid playin with her. Also a very sporting gal. As fer my friends, one of them have Faith, quite a looker, but not sure if she can play well. There is also a china gal called April. Looks very demure, but seems to be a "couching tiger, hidden dragon"

Nite (extend):
Still as F-Up as ever. dun understand y so many pple tt nite also. Gals butterfly like shit. I got the same gal frm happy hrs. not much action during nite frm her. But i made a good choice of getting J*****n. lolz i must say the second J is still as good as ever, but towards tt nite she is really dead drunk! My 2 other friends dun seem to have better luck cos their gals seems to take ages to cum bac.

Verdict: Happy hrs is still better than Nite cos no butterflyin n better service frm eva.

Note: I m sorry to blank-out some names cos, one of the J told me they knew abt this forum n she saw her name appear inside. Hugoboss if u wanna know the names u can PM me fer reference.

DarkLord
12-04-2003, 02:23 AM
then best...can "zuo yong you bao" hehehe...or both girls playful type then gang-raped liao!

As fer this so far i only know eve n her real-life sis have such "mo qi"

HuGoBoSs21
12-04-2003, 03:05 AM
[
Note: I m sorry to blank-out some names cos, one of the J told me they knew abt this forum n she saw her name appear inside. Hugoboss if u wanna know the names u can PM me fer reference. [/B]

DarkLord, that time i went down already kenna pao toh liao loh..sibeh sianz. These girls now adays all got internet at home 1 lah. And they wanna see if people talk bad about them. damn turn off when they talk about the forum. Anyway, who the hell cares, i really think eva sucks LOL

Enjoy
12-04-2003, 05:03 AM
Damn shiok tonite..went to boss to look for my sweet sweet again..she damn pretty tonite.Heard from her so called sis tat she still single leh.tis time finished liao..fell in love wif her liao.wat to do...she really know how to attract guys..haiz...:confused:
Even my bros said she look damn gorgeous...pretty and cute.her eyes damn solid.ganna electric liao.. :p

etnic
12-04-2003, 05:37 AM
Why not PM her name to HugoBoss21 and see if he knows her. Then we can hear second opinion from him on her looks :)

HuGoBoSs21
12-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Why not PM her name to HugoBoss21 and see if he knows her. Then we can hear second opinion from him on her looks :)

As a matter of fact, i do know them hehe. the 1st J darklord had was rejected by me as i felt she was too old. BUT, looks wise not bad, tried to touch my dick but i threw her hands off me. Guess she was kind of intimidated as i was alittle piss that nite hehe. Second J darklord had i should say is very professional in a way. Come to the room, do the business, get your $ and no strings attached. She does "play" quite well but get her no. also no use 1 lah. Some more the second J is a damn freaking LIAN! Knn want to talk gang land stuff in the room. Damn turn off. But really play quite well. The 1st J can try also lah..buay pai.

DarkLord
13-04-2003, 03:21 AM
As a matter of fact, i do know them hehe. the 1st J darklord had was rejected by me as i felt she was too old. BUT, looks wise not bad, tried to touch my dick but i threw her hands off me. Guess she was kind of intimidated as i was alittle piss that nite hehe. Second J darklord had i should say is very professional in a way. Come to the room, do the business, get your $ and no strings attached. She does "play" quite well but get her no. also no use 1 lah. Some more the second J is a damn freaking LIAN! Knn want to talk gang land stuff in the room. Damn turn off. But really play quite well. The 1st J can try also lah..buay pai.

Actually 1st J dun look as old as Judy. But it seems to me tt she can be quite cocky, convent sch wat.

2nd J, I must admit is one of the most professional gals ard. She dun jus come in once to do business, i must say her min. standard is at least twice a nite. But in my 3 encounters with her she never mentioned any of those stuff to me b4. But i must say she is trustworthy cos i once "employed" her fer a "private" function.

etnic
13-04-2003, 04:01 AM
As a matter of fact, i do know them hehe.

Was hoping you knew the girl that bro Enjoy was talking about. Sounds like a real looker ;)

DarkLord
13-04-2003, 10:43 AM
Was hoping you knew the girl that bro Enjoy was talking about. Sounds like a real looker ;)

If u r talkin abt tian tian, she is indeed a looker. BUT will not advice u to take her cos, she butterflies like nobody business n she gambles a lot. Play wise, can play but not as professional as J2. Looks a little old too.

HuGoBoSs21
13-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Actually 1st J dun look as old as Judy. But it seems to me tt she can be quite cocky, convent sch wat.

2nd J, I must admit is one of the most professional gals ard. She dun jus come in once to do business, i must say her min. standard is at least twice a nite. But in my 3 encounters with her she never mentioned any of those stuff to me b4. But i must say she is trustworthy cos i once "employed" her fer a "private" function.

DarkLord, private function huh? fun anot?? PM me details leh :D

etnic
13-04-2003, 10:06 PM
DarkLord, private function huh? fun anot?? PM me details leh :D

Me kaypoh also...can lemme know whazzit all about? :D

HuGoBoSs21
14-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Damn shiok tonite..went to boss to look for my sweet sweet again..she damn pretty tonite.Heard from her so called sis tat she still single leh.tis time finished liao..fell in love wif her liao.wat to do...she really know how to attract guys..haiz...:confused:
Even my bros said she look damn gorgeous...pretty and cute.her eyes damn solid.ganna electric liao.. :p

under which mummy?

Enjoy
16-04-2003, 06:16 PM
i think under mummy 8

_jaDeD_
16-04-2003, 06:31 PM
i think under mummy 8
Eva... See her sian 1/2 liaoz..
Which gal of hers got you so mesmerised??

HuGoBoSs21
16-04-2003, 09:23 PM
Must meet your sweet little night club hostess soon. But then again, i'm satisfied with my jap girl :D

etnic
16-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Must meet your sweet little night club hostess soon. But then again, i'm satisfied with my jap girl :D

Jap girl? What Jap girl?!?!?! :eek:

HuGoBoSs21
25-04-2003, 03:45 AM
Jap girl? What Jap girl?!?!?! :eek:

fuck man...saw my jap girl with another guy. knn..

Shounan
25-04-2003, 02:36 PM
fuck man...saw my jap girl with another guy. knn.. KNN??? Me?:D

Hmmm...next time we go boss together, must see u perform wif ur jap gal... :rolleyes:

etnic
25-04-2003, 03:13 PM
KNN??? Me?:D

Hmmm...next time we go boss together, must see u perform wif ur jap gal...

Speaking of going Boss together. Bro Shounan and HugoBoss21, can start giving me dates in May which you can make it?

Quick quick..before my May cheong budget run out :D

Shounan
25-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Speaking of going Boss together. Bro Shounan and HugoBoss21, can start giving me dates in May which you can make it?

Quick quick..before my May cheong budget run out :D

CO, U shld knw my pattern, after 21st May....kekeke... since this time we want to go on a weekday, maybe we make it on 22nd May thurs? Me maybe got 2 friends going, 1 is a forum bro and other non forum bro... but the non forum bro spaceman knw him...so shld be ok...

HuGoBoSs21
25-04-2003, 04:05 PM
KNN??? Me?:D

Hmmm...next time we go boss together, must see u perform wif ur jap gal... :rolleyes:

But i sayang her alot leh..want to play also play others

Shounan
25-04-2003, 04:10 PM
But i sayang her alot leh..want to play also play others Huh? Cheong Boss wif u jst to see a loving 'couple' sitting near me 'loving' each other? :D

I will be very cheng sim if i saw a young guy in front of me together wif his 'gf'... will makes me feel like a old man...

HuGoBoSs21
25-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Huh? Cheong Boss wif u jst to see a loving 'couple' sitting near me 'loving' each other? :D

I will be very cheng sim if i saw a young guy in front of me together wif his 'gf'... will makes me feel like a old man...

hahahhaha bro ok lah..will play with others don't worry. how can i let my CO down right?! :D

etnic
25-04-2003, 06:15 PM
But i sayang her alot leh..want to play also play others

Won't playing others give her a bad image of you?

Anyway, no need to feel pressured about having to play in front of me...I'm also trying to settle down :D

HuGoBoSs21
26-04-2003, 02:58 AM
Won't playing others give her a bad image of you?

Anyway, no need to feel pressured about having to play in front of me...I'm also trying to settle down :D

CO etnic..i'm so touched by your words..felt so comforted..ok ok i thank you for that :p

etnic
26-04-2003, 04:57 AM
CO etnic..i'm so touched by your words..felt so comforted..ok ok i thank you for that :p

NB, try to be nice and kanna :p from you...

Shounan
26-04-2003, 05:11 AM
hahahhaha bro ok lah..will play with others don't worry. how can i let my CO down right?! :D

U find me a good one to play until i hav no time to chap u, then u can carry on wif ur jap darling...:D

etnic
26-04-2003, 05:20 AM
U find me a good one to play until i hav no time to chap u, then u can carry on wif ur jap darling...:D

I play with you lor :p

Shounan
26-04-2003, 05:31 AM
I play with you lor :p

I m not leslie... :D

etnic
26-04-2003, 05:32 AM
I m not leslie... :D

Of coz you're not. Becoz you'll play with me and STILL won't jump off a tall building :p

jamestan1
26-04-2003, 11:19 AM

May i know wch jap girl u toking abt?

HuGoBoSs21
27-04-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by jamestan1
May i know wch jap girl u toking abt?

james..it's my little secret lah..hehe

Shounan
27-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Of coz you're not. Becoz you'll play with me and STILL won't jump off a tall building :p

I would rather play the gal wif u together... If i played wif u only, my little bro will jump off my body... :D

etnic
27-04-2003, 07:12 AM
I would rather play the gal wif u together... If i played wif u only, my little bro will jump off my body... :D

Don't worry. When your lil bro is hungry it will jump right back in :p

jamestan1
27-04-2003, 11:36 AM
james..it's my little secret lah..hehe

hmmmm let me guess... Bao Bao izzit?

Shounan
27-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Don't worry. When your lil bro is hungry it will jump right back in :p Provided he saw a gal approaching to play me.... hei hei... he wouldnt allowed himself to be played by other men...hei hei...

Shounan
27-04-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by jamestan1
hmmmm let me guess... Bao Bao izzit? Dont tink it's Baobao... baobao dont look like a jap...n her attitude not so gd leh...

jamestan1
29-04-2003, 07:44 AM
But I remember 1 of Bro Hugo's post stating that BaoBao look like a Jap.