PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo HC

jangofett
15-02-2003, 11:58 PM
Halo All !

Found a new HC in the Bugis Village area by the name of Tokyo HC. Very discrete and out of the way. Should be less than 2 months old.

Any bros tried the place ? Walked passed it will try soon and post FR. But if any bros have info, much appreciated.

chukeliang
16-02-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by jangofett
Halo All !

Found a new HC in the Bugis Village area by the name of Tokyo HC. Very discrete and out of the way. Should be less than 2 months old.

Any bros tried the place ? Walked passed it will try soon and post FR. But if any bros have info, much appreciated.
where exactly is it?
is it a masage shop with cubicle?

Dickster
16-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Yah this Hc is just on eth left hand side of the four faced buddha... very discreet .. saw a few ah peks coming out of it the last time.. .. may be goign to try out soon

latebloomer
16-02-2003, 11:58 PM
Hmm, must be damn discreet, cause I walk ard Bugis very often and haven't seen it b4!

Must be opposite the sex shop just behind the Buddha.

NOKIA6100
17-02-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer
Hmm, must be damn discreet, cause I walk ard Bugis very often and haven't seen it b4!

Must be opposite the sex shop just behind the Buddha.
u knoe macdonald , not burger king macdonald , facing the ful lu shu bld, go behind macdonald tat bldg , to the alley ,look at the other behind bldg, u will find 1 veri big sign board , and 2 more smaller sign bd . go up by their staircase hidden behind 1 handbag stall.

NOKIA6100
17-02-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
u knoe macdonald , not burger king macdonald , facing the ful lu shu bld, go behind macdonald tat bldg , to the alley ,look at the other behind bldg, u will find 1 veri big sign board , and 2 more smaller sign bd . go up by their staircase hidden behind 1 handbag stall.
actaully tat bld is formerly CHAN AH KOW VD CLINIC

chukeliang
26-02-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Dickster
Yah this Hc is just on eth left hand side of the four faced buddha... very discreet .. saw a few ah peks coming out of it the last time.. .. may be goign to try out soon
see no field report yet, cos tis place bloody small.

subband
26-02-2003, 10:31 PM
will recce tis new place someday..since it's so discrete.
any FRs so far? people, pls share it here.

SingXpat
04-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Decided to give Tokyo a try the other day. The place is still under construction and I was unable to tell if they have any facilities. Receptionist was very friendly. I got a lady named Annie. Very nice with a good personality. Looks OK, she was older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Body not bad. Pretty much standard procedure, nothing unusual. Went for HJ which was pretty good. Massage was better than most HC. The one thing I did like was Annnie's breasts! They were a nice size and shape. Nothing too big, just large B, but very nice shape and color. Not much sag at all. Entry was $32 , I think and HJ $50. Annie seems like she would give a discount for regular customers. Nice lady. I think I will go back just to see those nice tits again.

chukeliang
04-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by SingXpat
Decided to give Tokyo a try the other day. The place is still under construction and I was unable to tell if they have any facilities. Receptionist was very friendly. I got a lady named Annie. Very nice with a good personality. Looks OK, she was older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Body not bad. Pretty much standard procedure, nothing unusual. Went for HJ which was pretty good. Massage was better than most HC. The one thing I did like was Annnie's breasts! They were a nice size and shape. Nothing too big, just large B, but very nice shape and color. Not much sag at all. Entry was $32 , I think and HJ $50. Annie seems like she would give a discount for regular customers. Nice lady. I think I will go back just to see those nice tits again.
u mean first timer no discount??

bohemia
11-03-2003, 03:46 AM
Any young girls there? As in, 21-24 years old types?

Penn
11-03-2003, 12:12 PM
any facilities in this HC? hot pool?
any food served?

yuhang
29-03-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by bohemia
Any young girls there? As in, 21-24 years old types?

last week just visited tokyo hc, got a PRC gal call xiao sue (small snow) about mid 20s quite ok looking (personal view). chat with her and she told me she was formerly working in Hougang HC.
Overall service quite sextisfactory, may want to try her again if no other young gal available during next visit

SilkStalk.
29-03-2003, 11:09 PM
She is actually in her thirties already.....

:)

Helmet Daytona
30-03-2003, 09:54 AM
Tokyo HC all all are old ladies, can give this place a miss!

perrymason32
07-04-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by yuhang
last week just visited tokyo hc, got a PRC gal call xiao sue (small snow) about mid 20s quite ok looking (personal view). chat with her and she told me she was formerly working in Hougang HC.
Overall service quite sextisfactory, may want to try her again if no other young gal available during next visit

If this the same xiao xue from hougang HC, who comes from Hangzhou, then her BJ must've been good. Good choice or you got lucky.

Anyway, thanks for the update on her location...

--perrymason32

singdollar
23-04-2003, 05:52 PM
This place deaD? no one visited this place anymore?

maskzorro99
26-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by yuhang

Heard she is quite short and very proud.
What services she provide ?

Z

superdic1
03-06-2003, 08:11 PM
at last found that place, but don't know why it's closed....

no more update?????

FatSpider
03-06-2003, 09:38 PM
xiao xue the same one from hougang
30+ liao lah

chukeliang
13-09-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Helmet Daytona
Tokyo HC all all are old ladies, can give this place a miss!
saw 1 young gal only, and 2 gals abt 30 odd, the rest can be young aunties and old aunties, got malay also. for those going for malay can try tis hc.

hv a small seam bath for 4 person, very well kept , white ceramic tile up to the roof, veri clean.

can find a veri big screen tv , and confortable black leather sofa-chair.

going up the hc from the stair case remind u of olden days HYLAM st, shop houses.
This place is small but well kept tidy and clean, and hv 1 convenient water cooler outside the steam bath.

If u r the type who like to relax and watch ch 8 in hc.........
This is the place.