The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Indian prostitute (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=897884)

Bonkguide 03-09-2022 03:46 PM

Indian prostitute

Anyone know here to look for indian prostitute ? Looking to creampie some black pussy. Thanks in advance

MrAnalyst 05-09-2022 07:01 PM

Re: Indian prostitute

Quote:

Originally Posted by petoria (Post 21618310)
90% fake.

if not local number 100% fake

not really , I got one time got local contact via whatsapp, the lady call me and ask me to buy wechat credit I think. still local number.
i think they bought SG sim card and use it.

petoria 06-09-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAnalyst (Post 21619792)
not really , I got one time got local contact via whatsapp, the lady call me and ask me to buy wechat credit I think. still local number.
i think they bought SG sim card and use it.

yah. i say 90% fake overall. include sg and non sg number. (5+yrs ago i try got one or 2 real local ctc)

but if just look at non sg number 100% fake.

use reverse search can find that some of the photos are of real actress

rakster88 08-09-2022 02:15 PM

You can find some in the evenings, sitting along the walkway near rochor mrt. Near to Dunlop st side

stfu2 08-09-2022 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakster88 (Post 21628620)
You can find some in the evenings, sitting along the walkway near rochor mrt. Near to Dunlop st side

I saw some walkers but chonky and older side. They are FLs?

rakster88 08-09-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stfu2 (Post 21628749)
I saw some walkers but chonky and older side. They are FLs?

Yes they are. But don't confuse with other normal ladies. Usually FLs will give you looks if you pay attention to them. Then you will identify.

gotmore 08-09-2022 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakster88 (Post 21628757)
Yes they are. But don't confuse with other normal ladies. Usually FLs will give you looks if you pay attention to them. Then you will identify.

how much do they charge. and what services. got any reviews ? tks

BlueButt 08-09-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Thanks! I will have a look soon

pikmin23 09-09-2022 10:46 AM

i know of one Indian prostitute but she is abit different from other whores out there. She does this part time and have a good regular day job. She just have a fetish for being a paid whore. Her rates are negotiate if you are able to tingle her fantasies. So yes, she is fucking you as much as you are fucking her. Hit me up if you are interested in something different =p

stfu2 09-09-2022 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikmin23 (Post 21631185)
i know of one Indian prostitute but she is abit different from other whores out there. She does this part time and have a good regular day job. She just have a fetish for being a paid whore. Her rates are negotiate if you are able to tingle her fantasies. So yes, she is fucking you as much as you are fucking her. Hit me up if you are interested in something different =p

Interesting, how old is she roughly, plump side or normal?

BlueButt 09-09-2022 09:48 PM

Quote:

Please more details

holydevil 09-09-2022 11:31 PM

Quote:

Please pm me the contact bro

petoria 10-09-2022 12:14 AM

Quote:

ccan share?

unchaineddesire 10-09-2022 11:36 PM

Quote:

Hey bro, dont mind sharing?? 😁😁

Vengerous 11-09-2022 09:17 AM

Quote:

Err but are those real ladies or trans/CD?