The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Deluxe spa - federal hotel (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=738464)

lucky_robin 31-07-2019 12:23 PM

Deluxe spa - federal hotel

Any bros tried this Spa recently?
Am heading over to KL and will stay nearby and wanted to try it.

Do share ur review and prices etc, if u visited recently.

I will share my FR of can visit during my trip.
Thanks.

beemer2018 31-07-2019 09:18 PM

Re: Deluxe spa - federal hotel

I've done a google and it seems some feedback online about dirty girls 4 years ago. Do some proper research, be safe while chionging bro.

lucky_robin 05-08-2019 11:07 AM

Thanks for reply.
Ya I did a Google search too. Very few FRs compared to hokkaido.

Was wondering if any bros here tried deluxe spa recently.

beemer2018 07-08-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucky_robin (Post 19037799)
Thanks for reply.
Ya I did a Google search too. Very few FRs compared to hokkaido.

Was wondering if any bros here tried deluxe spa recently.

Am heading in this weekend with my client.

Perhaps you can try Bond Spa instead (fka Saboon spa) - seems better reviews than Hokkaido?

eaterofworlds 08-08-2019 12:06 PM

Was there about 2 months ago. Only after 9pm did the girls start coming in. There are a few lookers. Never see any large body size which is a good thing. Food is too simple nasi lemak drinks are from plastic bottles and have to be served.

vaxvms 30-08-2019 03:44 PM

the massage scene in KL like getting bad to worst

federal hotel 10 yr back still ok
think now become like green elephant spa

beemer2018 07-09-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaxvms (Post 19140453)
the massage scene in KL like getting bad to worst

federal hotel 10 yr back still ok
think now become like green elephant spa

I visited one such spa off PJ during last trip.
It didn't have a signboard.
Girls were mostly thai
Fairly mindblowing experience for me. Girl's name was M*n.

And yes, i visited Saboon Spa / Bond spa as per my suggestion above. Terrible experience. FJ joint, but issue was the girl just laid back and waited for the deed to be done. Couldn't even stand with such bad service (but was salvaged by the no signboard spa..)

xiaofeiyang 09-09-2019 09:17 PM

They have two outer Mongolian girls now. According to the Madam OKT, they start work from 4 in the evening onwards late into the night. Over there is mostly prc very few viet girls as viet girls r complained as dirty

xiaofeiyang 09-09-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beemer2018 (Post 19020463)
I've done a google and it seems some feedback online about dirty girls 4 years ago. Do some proper research, be safe while chionging bro.

That's was a very long time ago, the dirty girls were the viets. This spa is now much better and stop getting viet girls, now more PRC and some Mongolians

Keima 12-09-2019 01:23 PM

Ah sori just saw this thread.

Tried the joint about one year ago - Genesis was closed for renovation and the contractor there told me Deluxe under same management.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=162

Green Elephant near Low Yat also same 'owner' but that one I hear quite dirty and run down.

In afternoon Deluxe got some older local ladies but I think they go home after 4pm. I asked the captain for younger girls - after I reject the locals he took me to see some Viets and I chose a 18 year old (didn't know her age until I asked her in room). When I was there last year he said got a few different countries.

Damage includes hotel room, but vietbu was a bit dead-fish, just wanted to F n leave.

99199 13-09-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 19192120)

Tried the joint about one year ago - Genesis was closed for renovation and the contractor there told me Deluxe under same management.

Green Elephant near Low Yat also same 'owner' but that one I hear quite dirty and run down.

In afternoon Deluxe got some older local ladies but I think they go home after 4pm. I asked the captain for younger girls - after I reject the locals he took me to see some Viets and I chose a 18 year old (didn't know her age until I asked her in room). When I was there last year he said got a few different countries.

Damage includes hotel room, but vietbu was a bit dead-fish, just wanted to F n leave.

Green elephant have many local syt start from evening n depends on how u talk with their captain...vietViet girl not recommended unless you can communicate with their language.

LittleGiant 13-09-2019 03:17 PM

Any good spa near KL Sentral, gg there next week for work.

LittleGiant 13-09-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Bro y u never support the locals lol old???

xiaofeiyang 14-09-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

He must have mentioned Mongolia too. Anyway now its mostly PRCs.
Mongolians worth trying, very beautiful n horny look like koreans. viets r not worth it, overhyped ugly filthywith fucked up service just like their fucked up country

Keima 15-09-2019 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang (Post 19202103)
He must have mentioned Mongolia too. Anyway now its mostly PRCs.
Mongolians worth trying, very beautiful n horny look like koreans. viets r not worth it, overhyped ugly filthywith fucked up service just like their fucked up country

When I went it was Viets, Indos or Bangladeshi...

One of the stables in SG brought in a very pretty Buryat (Russian from North of Mongolia) girl a few months back. She was awesome.