The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   KL happy ending (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=883036)

ohlala311 05-06-2022 08:41 PM

KL happy ending

Hi newbie here, i am heading to KL next month, staying near pavilion.
Anyone know any happy ending massage there? What is average damage?

Also, if lets say i went to a normal massage parlor, can I try to ask the masseuse for happy ending? How to signal? Sry im newbie, hope to get some tips

kungfufucker 06-06-2022 09:32 PM

Re: KL happy ending

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohlala311 (Post 21347941)

Also, if lets say i went to a normal massage parlor, can I try to ask the masseuse for happy ending? How to signal? Sry im newbie, hope to get some tips

Welcome here bro, near pavilion currently has Hokkaido Spa open, but girls very few variety, mostly viet or laos or thai.
My favourite spa was Deluxe Spa at Federal Hotel where they had Outer Mongolia girls, I love Mongol girls, but a pity now closed and expected to open in July.
These spas all have happy ending, have fj.

Simdprowler 07-06-2022 10:44 PM

I am already here near Suria KLCC Mall. Any legit massage with happy ending here too? If not will just go Hokaido.

kungfufucker 10-06-2022 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simdprowler (Post 21353563)
I am already here near Suria KLCC Mall. Any legit massage with happy ending here too? If not will just go Hokaido.

I am afraid KLCC area no such spa, most r at Bt Bintang area, Hokkaido is the best one now, and one of the few operating.

sporttoto 12-06-2022 04:54 AM

I like Hokaido too .
I tried few before , all not bad .

roadwarriorgeek 12-06-2022 08:23 AM

There used to be a small thai massage place along the lane between JW and Farenheit 88. They have signs and almost always have a couple of them sitting outside. Not a spa so go with the right expectations. Rub and tug is always available. FS is often offered but does depend on the girl and how you behave.

Gibbons 12-06-2022 04:38 PM

Hi there guys. Just arrived KL for a short trip. This Hokkaido is nearby F88 & Pavilion?

kungfufucker 16-06-2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibbons (Post 21366403)
Hi there guys. Just arrived KL for a short trip. This Hokkaido is nearby F88 & Pavilion?

Yes, its at the back of F88 ground floor

bigmannow 19-06-2022 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfufucker (Post 21350698)
Welcome here bro, near pavilion currently has Hokkaido Spa open, but girls very few variety, mostly viet or laos or thai.
My favourite spa was Deluxe Spa at Federal Hotel where they had Outer Mongolia girls, I love Mongol girls, but a pity now closed and expected to open in July.

Deluxe spa is open cos I just visited recently

gogox 23-06-2022 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohlala311 (Post 21347941)

Your happy ending means just hj or full service? Full service can go Hokkaido which is at basement of F88, for hj there is a MP that is located at F88 and face the side of the road going down the slope. hj need to separately negotiate with masseur though.

hogrider24 06-07-2022 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfufucker (Post 21350698)

Deluxe open but turned to full FJ place now — I always like pampering myself first - massage sauna then whatever comes .. straight FJ boring

lalaman 06-07-2022 03:49 PM

anyone knows if bond spa still open?

killatoad 07-07-2022 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hogrider24 (Post 21432067)
Deluxe open but turned to full FJ place now — I always like pampering myself first - massage sauna then whatever comes .. straight FJ boring

Totally agree, relax before the main dish is the best.

counchpotato 09-07-2022 02:07 PM

Will be in kl staying in berjaya time squares next week

Any health centre +Drinking place with girls near by

Thanks

hogrider24 09-07-2022 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gogox (Post 21397933)
Your happy ending means just hj or full service? Full service can go Hokkaido which is at basement of F88, for hj there is a MP that is located at F88 and face the side of the road going down the slope. hj need to separately negotiate with masseur though.

Bro couldn’t find it , any specific info? I’m looking for that MP.. Hokkaido already done ..