The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=666632)

bimpom 20-09-2017 04:50 PM

Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Many of u noticed the recent increase in vice syndicates being targeted?

Here another fucking scam. I do not need post photos anymore but just to let u know I have ways of making my information to the relevant authorities. If u keep treating us as idiots, u will be targeted.

Here are the full contacts: Novena Regency
277 press 02-09 (fucking whore house)
The fake pics show a young busty babe, what my Friend got was an old hag. U stated two contacts but both are fakes. If u do not abide by the code of conduct, u will not expect us to be noble.

Contact number 98678092

Contact number 83060280

Address: 307645 Novena Regency Enter 277 gate unit number 02/09

May this be the final warning to all OKTs, u love earning money, we love fucking, so let's play this game proper or u will end up like LaksaBoy. Thanks

PussMan 03-10-2017 06:06 PM

Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

wow bro.. i can sense your super Too Lan

veto 18-12-2017 02:06 PM

Agree. Everyone should abide by code of conduct

pshan3 19-12-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bimpom (Post 16453451)
Many of u noticed the recent increase in vice syndicates being targeted?

Here another fucking scam. I do not need post photos anymore but just to let u know I have ways of making my information to the relevant authorities. If u keep treating us as idiots, u will be targeted.

Here are the full contacts: Novena Regency
277 press 02-09 (fucking whore house)
The fake pics show a young busty babe, what my Friend got was an old hag. U stated two contacts but both are fakes. If u do not abide by the code of conduct, u will not expect us to be noble.

Contact number 98678092

Contact number 83060280

Address: 307645 Novena Regency Enter 277 gate unit number 02/09

May this be the final warning to all OKTs, u love earning money, we love fucking, so let's play this game proper or u will end up like LaksaBoy. Thanks

If u get a different person , you just ignore and just leave and dont pay up la lol.

bimpom 19-12-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pshan3 (Post 16808736)
If u get a different person , you just ignore and just leave and dont pay up la lol.

I don’t pay under such circumstances but my Friend kenna. Just post let the OKT and the house owner to tremble. Most probably the house owner would chase the OKT out or he can expect some authorities to knock knock on his door and both to get busted

CharlieCCH 24-12-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

i agree don't pay, but the trouble (time & $) to go there make ppl pissed....

snrlee 24-12-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

.. get a different person , you just ignore and just leave and dont pay up la lol.

Not different person but the photos are heavily PS, photos can look slim and syt ... actual person fat and old.

And if you reject, famous website like sgwxxxx let the girls anyhow black list your number.

sseexxdrive 22-04-2018 12:41 AM

bro bimpom agreed. i was banned by sammyboy once for disclosing the bonk site address. long time never bonk FL in landed house n condo i was lucky during my rambo 1 out 4 is real quality so rejection a lot,n my number blacklisted. but now it seem worst 9 out of 10 are still the same old scam shit old auntie behind the fucking door waiting for ah hai. fake pic fake svcs n dare adv $150 above :eek:

HonkyTonkyMan 30-04-2018 11:33 AM

now a days depending on picture also buay zhun one, either heavily ps or fake pic used. if no live video no point to try...its like buying toto chances of winning very low..

clubnite 30-04-2018 02:30 PM

many of the aunties use photos taken when they were in their twenties.. Gao Sai

scorelan 07-05-2018 02:47 PM

Bro,
just leave if you see a different gal. For me, I always have a backup when trying PRC. No need to get angry with them. Unless they threaten you then it will be a different story.

whxaq 12-05-2018 02:22 PM

I support you, your actions like that other bro won’t be cheated... the time is wasted...

Also the good one can earn their money too.

But seems like only you one people do it not effective.

ILoveSI 16-05-2018 09:42 PM

Guys we must spread this up. Time to say no to those scammer okts.
Bump it up.

For your refs.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...6#post17355926

gatewaysad 16-05-2018 09:51 PM

Support this. Too much BS

fantastistas 16-05-2018 10:22 PM

Yeah kena one time too, knn so old post the photo like a 18 years old go down waste time waste money!